Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I'm still seeing this in the episode synopsis of Reunion Part 2:

Tinsley opens up about her traumatic relationship with her ex-husband; Carole reflects on her political aspirations; Sonja discusses her love triangle which elicits shocking accusations from Dorinda; Bethenny reveals how she plans to move forward.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 6

This is the synopsis I see for Reunion Part 3:

The women look back on their fun-filled trip to Mexico, from Luann's fall to the drinking marathon; Bethenny questions the sincerity of Ramona's tearful apology. In the hot seat, Ramona is forced to address the accusations she made against Bethenny

• Love 5
On 8/19/2017 at 3:24 PM, Avon.Blakes7 said:

That's the way I see her! She's well traveled, but hasn't had half the experiences of these other tramps! If she's a secret dominatrix, I haven't been able to catch it! ;-(

She didn't seem one bit embarrassed by the conversation. 

On 8/19/2017 at 3:49 PM, Avon.Blakes7 said:

In comparison to the other ladies, Dorinda appears to be "Mother Teresa" reincarnated! They admit to being tramps; esp. Lu and Bethenny! They rank #1 and #2 within this group; didn't you hear it at the Berkshires? lol! Sonja brags about being "tossed around like a salad" before Frenchie went to the airport! Gross; Sonja truly is the most disgusting of the group due to being stinking drunk when she becomes the worst I've ever seen! You would think she grew up in a brothel instead of high society! It's the snob in me I guess; SORRY! ;-)

Dorinda admitted when they went on the ski trip that she forgot her suitcase because she ran over to John's place for a quickie.  She even said "sorry mom". Hardly a big deal, but she didn't seem to have any issues talking about having some quick sex on camera. She also didn't seem to have any problem talking about anal sex on camera, because she was the one who had the most to say. She also picked up a huge squash when asked what John's tool looked like. Doesn't appear to be the actions of someone who is prude to say the least. Which also doesn't make her a slut or a dominatrix. Just a woman who doesn't have problems talking about sex on camera. At all. 

• Love 7
On 8/17/2017 at 7:03 PM, HunterHunted said:

Don't know if you noticed that her belt buckle in the last picture is Captain America's shield. It took me a couple of viewings to catch that.

Yes, I had to do a double take as well. 

1 hour ago, BBHN said:

Awkward...

Pretentious as fuck.

Yes, IMO Bethenny called it. Maybe put that on the Fall 2017 Countess Collection Tote, Lu, mmmh, whadya think?

• Love 4

It might technically be a penthouse but usually penthouses in NYC mean something a bit more impressive. It isn't a 1 bedroom on top of a midrise (I think the building is only like 13 floors). Lu likes to put off this impression that Tom is wealthy when he isn't. He doesn't have a place in Palm Beach, it is West Palm Beach. Yeah, he has a penthouse technically but come on, it is a 1 bedroom on top of a teeny tiny building. The yacht is a rental and Lu's boat at the the Hamptons is basically a dinghy. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

The yacht is a rental and Lu's boat at the the Hamptons is basically a dinghy. 

Does this mean that Lu's dinghy is bigger than Tum's thingy?

Untitled-2.jpg

• Love 8

Reunion Part One: I apologize if this has already been mentioned, but I swear on my life I saw a price sticker on the bottom of Ramona's shoe (when she had her legs crossed) Lol!   It was before the halfway mark of Part One. 

• Love 1
On 8/27/2017 at 2:31 PM, booboopbedoo said:

Hope he was tested for things before they had sex.

I'd guess no to Lu waiting to have Tom tested before they had sex. Lu didn't have pirate Tomas tested. She didn't have weirdo Rey tested. I'm assuming (hoping) she's using condoms. 

• Love 4
On 9/3/2017 at 2:58 PM, BBHN said:

Throw that shade, Andy!

Luann: I didn't slap him I grabbed his face

She meant like this right?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by KungFuBunny
sorry for the multiple GIFS something went wonky
  • Love 6