Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

31 minutes ago, PradaKitty said:

Luann's pride may keep her in the marriage. I have a friend who stayed in her first marriage for 11 years, just because she knew all of her friends and family thought her husband was a jerk (which he was).

I don't see Luann leaving him, the only way they will divorce is if he files.

She screwed herself by promoting her wedding and this marriage so much and tieing in to her "brand" isn't helping her. The newlywed bed sheets are going to die before they even make it to market

I see her staying no matter how blatant he is with his cheating. Luann and Jill were on WWHL after the episode aired that Jill did a cameo. Jill was asked what advice did she give Luann after the Regency Kiss happened. She said Tom was 49, never married and he is going to make mistakes. If you love him, you should forgive him after 1,2,3,4 mistakes. Wonder what Jill knew from her circle of friends.

Maybe Luann can negotiate with People for Exclusive "Divorce" photos. She better not tell Jill, or Jill will be in court Instagramming and Tweeting like a madwoman

• Love 6
(edited)

Totally agree. This is going to be really humiliating for Lu. He will continue misbehaving and will be more and more reckless. Lu will keep excusing it or ignoring it or giving him yet another chance.  

How bad must it be that someone who likes her chooses to share this with the public?

If her marriage becomes a joke, will she continue to gloat and claim that she's blissfully happy?

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 4
(edited)
21 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Dorinda: I made it SLICE

THAT Was with watching for that last two seconds of carol asking where the hell everyone is at. Rlmao

Edited by bagger
  • Love 6

THAT Was with watching for that last two seconds of carol asking where the hell everyone is at. Rlmao

I'm sorry but I've been there.  If I say gosh a shower, long nap and all these housemates are like oh no we need to eat.  Let's eat first then you can take a nap.  And I show up and 2 effin hours later the big no nap people show up showered and napped and drunk for lunch.  Yeah I could go Bethenny on them.  

Boy Dorinda is a nasty drunk.  I would rather drag Lu out of the bushes all day then spend 2 seconds with drunk Dorinda.  For everyone concerned about Lu's alcohol consumption - is Dorinda better or worse?

• Love 9
On 7/25/2017 at 10:26 AM, KungFuBunny said:

Did anyone watch WWHL?

Izaac Mizrahi was on, and according to him he loves Luann but thinks her marriage is doomed. According to his sources/moles, Tom/Luann are having serious issues and their marriage will not last.

How shocking (if true)!

• Love 5
On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 4:10 PM, snarts said:

Oh Dorinda.  I needed sub-titles, that was serious slurring...although, I was totally with her in the beginning Re: Bethenny once again bitching about dinner.

I think I am at a loss at why Bethenny would say, "it is a work trip and I am responsible for everyone," no she is not.  They went to Souza her day is done.  I agreed with Dorinda about how Bethenny makes a big deal, and with her voice it is annoying  Instead of asking where everyone is-send a house staff member or call them.  It is no longer interesting.  It is becoming the Ramona and Sonja search for rooms-we keep seeing it.  There is no food out, there isn't staff standing at attention waiting for the women.  Bethenny wants to make an entrance-call production and see is everyone is present. 

If Bethenny wants others to behave when they on her tequila tour she should treat them with same respect she feels is due her.   

• Love 9
On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 10:26 AM, KungFuBunny said:

Did anyone watch WWHL?

Izaac Mizrahi was on, and according to him he loves Luann but thinks her marriage is doomed. According to his sources/moles, Tom/Luann are having serious issues and their marriage will not last.

Isaac disappointed me a little with his stint on "Project Runway All-Stars" last year! I think it was season 5 and there was this 24 y.o. kid, Sam Donovan who had qualified by being a runner-up on "Under The Gunn!" Isaac was obviously drooling over him all season; allowing Sam to continue with designs that had become repetitive! The other designers could see it and "bullied" him a little calling him a "suck up" sending his models down the runway in flats because everyone knows "Isaac love flats!" lol! SD wound up in 4th place BTW! ;-)

• Love 3
(edited)

At long last a reason for the Bethenny/Dorinda discord-at 7:00 minutes or so-http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live-with-andy-cohen/season-14/carole-radizwill-tinsley-mortimer?autoPlay=1  Same basic clip only an extended version with Dorinda taking the word Skinnygirl in vain.

Since Dorinda is all about Dorinda, I do get where she is coming from-Skinnygirl does not pay these women for their drinking and participating in the Skinnygirl infomercial that at times this franchise can become.  Bethenny needs to get over it-Skinnygirl, Skinnygirl, Skinnygirl all the time gets old.  Maybe these ladies want to drink their own brand of vodka, or have a freshly made Margarita or drink a beer.  I get Bethenny gives Skinnygirl gifts all the time-just once something without her logo on it might be nice.  Ramona has already busted the premise this is some paid for by Skinnygirl trip.  And shame on Bravo if they are going to turn over the entertainment/editorial portion of the program to an sponsor.  I feel the same way about this trend for these women to coin some catch phrase and put it on mugs and T-Shirts-just no.  I do think it is okay if they give each other their books.  As co-stars they should be interested in reading each others' books.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 9

Please, if any of these women could promote their product the way Bethenny is, they would do it faster than Ramona could polish off a bottle of pinot. I say good for Bethenny and her hustle. 

• Love 11
26 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

At long last a reason for the Bethenny/Dorinda discord-at 7:00 minutes or so-http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live-with-andy-cohen/season-14/carole-radizwill-tinsley-mortimer?autoPlay=1  Same basic clip only an extended version with Dorinda taking the word Skinnygirl in vain.

Since Dorinda is all about Dorinda, I do get where she is coming from-Skinnygirl does not pay these women for their drinking and participating in the Skinnygirl infomercial that at times this franchise can become.  Bethenny needs to get over it-Skinnygirl, Skinnygirl, Skinnygirl all the time gets old.  Maybe these ladies want to drink their own brand of vodka, or have a freshly made Margarita or drink a beer.  I get Bethenny gives Skinnygirl gifts all the time-just once something without her logo on it might be nice.  Ramona has already busted the premise this is some paid for by Skinnygirl trip.  And shame on Bravo ig=f they are going to turn over the entertainment/editorial portion of the program to an sponsor.  I feel the same way about this trend for these women to coin some catch phrase and put it on mugs and T-Shirts-just no.  I do think it is okay if they give each other their books.  As co-stars they should be interested in reading each others' books.

I get Dorinda's frustration, this is not the "Bethenny show", it is a show based around a "group" of women, not just 1 woman. Heck, even Bravo realizes that Bethenny can't carry a show on her own, which is why she is still on this show and has another costar of equal standing/popularity on the new show.  I think many NYHW viewers are turned off by all the SKG shilling on the show anymore.

• Love 14

No HW can carry a show on her own. The ones that have had successful spin-offs tend to surround themsevles with family and/or their place of business. 

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, BBHN said:

No HW can carry a show on her own. The ones that have had successful spin-offs tend to surround themsevles with family and/or their place of business. 

I love Dorinda but it seem so like she's done when she's done and she wants everyone to follow suit. 

The chronic lateness with these women would send me off the rails as well. 

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, bagger said:

I love Dorinda but it seem so like she's done when she's done and she wants everyone to follow suit. 

Yes, I agree, their continued lateness is a problem (even though most of it is done by production giving them different times [allegedly]) when they are going to an event or something that is elsewhere but when it is in their vacation villa/house, then......it really shouldn't be that big a deal. Schedule easy meals they can eat when they are hungry, not at a set time. LOL

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I get Dorinda's frustration, this is not the "Bethenny show", it is a show based around a "group" of women, not just 1 woman. Heck, even Bravo realizes that Bethenny can't carry a show on her own, which is why she is still on this show and has another costar of equal standing/popularity on the new show.  I think many NYHW viewers are turned off by all the SKG shilling on the show anymore.

At this point Dorinda doesn't realize that Bethenny majorly slammed John's business.  So she might want to consider when someone or everyone says enough Skinnygirl-it might just be because it is oversaturation, or even the reality that people in the income bracket of the RH would probably not serve (or drink) Skinnygirl brand cocktails and wines.  We see other franchises and they have Veuve Clicquot  prominently displayed or are heard ordering Grey Goose and now it seems on every Bravo show (including RHONYC) Tito's vodka. 

My husband has a wine distributing business and believe me there is no shortage or glasses, T-Shirts, really nice polo shirts, scarves, hats, wine openers, posters, paintings, wine racks, mini-wine fridges that he is not presented with on a weekly basis.  (No he does not carry Skinnygirl-just because there is no demand in northern California.) We also get invited and have over many a vintner and fully expect to be served their product and serve their product.    There just comes a time when it is too much business all the time.  If anyone of the vintner's treated my husband the way Bethenny treats some of her co-stars or was half as vulgar he would have second thoughts about ever socializing with them.

10 minutes ago, bagger said:

Tardiness makes me nuts as well, but I can't help but believe there is a little producer manipulation.  The thing about chronically tardy people-and in this case-there were two other cast members, is dwelling on the tardiness gives the tardy the control they desire.  At some point you start without them-which is what Luann did in Morocco and eight years later people still talk about it.   Getting upset doesn't cure it all it means is you let it get to you.

I would absolutely agree about Dorinda and her short attention span-she did it to Luann and Tom about their wedding.  Problem with Dorinda she has to be the center of attention, all the time.  I think she is fairly unrealistic and incredibly self-centered with her demand to nap and twice this season she had to be awaken to come dinner-once she didn't even make it.  It is a job Dorinda-get your ass up.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

At this point Dorinda doesn't realize that Bethenny majorly slammed John's business.  So she might want to consider when someone or everyone says ubrand cocktails and wines.  ÛWe see other franchises and they have Veuve Clicquot  prominently displayed or are heard ordering Grey Goose  and now it seems on every Br

I would absolutely agree about Dorinda and her short attention span-she did it to Luann and Tom about their wedding.  Problem with Dorinda she has to be the center of attention, all the time.  I think she is fairly unrealistic and incredibly self-centered with her demand to nap and twice this season she had to be awaken to come dinner-once she didn't even make it.  It is a job Dorinda-get your ass up.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, QuinnM said:

I'm sorry but I've been there.  If I say gosh a shower, long nap and all these housemates are like oh no we need to eat.  Let's eat first then you can take a nap.  And I show up and 2 effin hours later the big no nap people show up showered and napped and drunk for lunch.  Yeah I could go Bethenny on them.  

Boy Dorinda is a nasty drunk.  I would rather drag Lu out of the bushes all day then spend 2 seconds with drunk Dorinda.  For everyone concerned about Lu's alcohol consumption - is Dorinda better or worse?

I'm just going to disclaimer this with letting you know that I'm a teetotaler and have no tolerance for drunk people. My grandfather was an alcoholic, my in-laws are alcoholics, and I worked in housing during college and had to deal with drunk college students constantly. All of my experiences with alcohol have been negative. So yes, Dorinda's drinking is bad to me. As far as better or worse, I don't have enough information to really make an educated guess. We've heard Lu is a frequent heavy drinker but we haven't really seen evidence of that. I don't know enough about Dorinda's drinking and the compulsion behind it to say whether or not she would be classified as a functional alcoholic. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Since Dorinda is all about Dorinda, I do get where she is coming from-Skinnygirl does not pay these women for their drinking and participating in the Skinnygirl infomercial that at times this franchise can become.  Bethenny needs to get over it-Skinnygirl, Skinnygirl, Skinnygirl all the time gets old.  Maybe these ladies want to drink their own brand of vodka, or have a freshly made Margarita or drink a beer.  I get Bethenny gives Skinnygirl gifts all the time-just once something without her logo on it might be nice.  Ramona has already busted the premise this is some paid for by Skinnygirl trip.  And shame on Bravo ig=f they are going to turn over the entertainment/editorial portion of the program to an sponsor.  I feel the same way about this trend for these women to coin some catch phrase and put it on mugs and T-Shirts-just no.  I do think it is okay if they give each other their books.  As co-stars they should be interested in reading each others' books.

I'm still trying to figure out what exactly Dorinda said about Skinnygirl.  But I love that she said something.  I'm tired of hearing about and being bombarded with 'Skinnygirl'.  I can't imagine how her castmates feel at this point. 

I loved that Tinsley had a bottle of Tito's on the ski trip.  I also loved that Ro said on the ski trip that she didn't want the 'Skinnygirl'. 

I get that someone wants to promote their 'brand' but it's become total overload and I'm tired of it being pushed down my throat.  I also think that they all really can't stand Beth.  Maybe even Carole too.  She's got Tinsley now.  Don't get me wrong.  Carole and Beth probably do still hang out but Carole also has her ulterior motives.  She likes the paycheck cause she doesn't have anything else going on anymore and being friends with Beth gives weight.

• Love 10
15 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

I'm still trying to figure out what exactly Dorinda said about Skinnygirl.  But I love that she said something.  I'm tired of hearing about and being bombarded with 'Skinnygirl'.  I can't imagine how her castmates feel at this point. 

I loved that Tinsley had a bottle of Tito's on the ski trip.  I also loved that Ro said on the ski trip that she didn't want the 'Skinnygirl'. 

I get that someone wants to promote their 'brand' but it's become total overload and I'm tired of it being pushed down my throat.  I also think that they all really can't stand Beth.  Maybe even Carole too.  She's got Tinsley now.  Don't get me wrong.  Carole and Beth probably do still hang out but Carole also has her ulterior motives.  She likes the paycheck cause she doesn't have anything else going on anymore and being friends with Beth gives weight.

Did she say, "all your Skinnygirl stuff?", I couldn't make it out but Bethenny seemed to get set off by the comment. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, breezy424 said:

loved that Tinsley had a bottle of Tito's on the ski trip.  I also loved that Ro said on the ski trip that she didn't want the 'Skinnygirl'. 

To be fair it was Carole/Bethenny/Production who got Tinsley Tito's. Ramona was just bitch she could have simply asked for the other wine.

• Love 4
(edited)
22 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

To be fair it was Carole/Bethenny/Production who got Tinsley Tito's. Ramona was just bitch she could have simply asked for the other wine.

How so?  What did Beth have to do with it?

Edited by breezy424
15 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

How so?  What did Beth have to do with it?

When Tinsley got there Carole presented her with the bottle of Tito's and said "we" got this for you because B and Carole were there a day ahead and to I suppose to give the illusion that they not production ran to BevMo to stock the house.

• Love 2
On 7/27/2017 at 6:10 PM, snarts said:

Oh Dorinda.  I needed sub-titles, that was serious slurring...although, I was totally with her in the beginning Re: Bethenny once again bitching about dinner.

Based on her level of slurring, Dorinda is the last person who needed to show up late for dinner. Someone should have been force feeding her canapés during the hour or so that she was late for dinner.

• Love 6
21 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Ok.  I think this is getting away from my original point. And I'm guilty for going here with questioning your post.  My original point was that there was something else besides Skinnygirl.  Ro had the balls to say that she doesn't want the stuff.  Tins drink of choice is Tito's and the editors 'allowed' it. 

My thought was that Carole was the one who got the Tito's.  Carole really likes Tins.  I thought she said 'she' got it.  It may well have been 'we' but I don't picture Beth being a part of going out and getting a bottle of a rival vodka and then having that announced while on camera.  What did the label say that was covering the Tito's label?  I can't remember.

Anyhow.  I don't think any of the other housewives drink Skinnygirl.  Well, except when there's a promotional episode.  Maybe Sonja cause she's so cheap and there might be a bottle around that was given to her by Beth.  I don't believe that any of the other women have or would go out and buy a bottle.

This is one of the reasons why I'm looking forward to next week's episode.  Dorinda says something about Skinnygirl.  When Doris gets drunk, her true feelings come out and, if we can understand what she's saying, it's going to be all sorts of interesting.

• Love 10
On 7/28/2017 at 10:38 AM, QuinnM said:

The one thing I feel simpatico with Bethany on is her insistence on being on time.  I fucking hate assholes who constantly show up late.  I have shit to do, like manual labor and gossiping. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Mu Shu said:

The one thing I feel simpatico with Bethany on is her insistence on being on tim

Except in both cases she herself was late, in one case an hour and a half late she was just pissed that the other women were later.

• Love 7
56 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

The one thing I feel simpatico with Bethany on is her insistence on being on time.  I fucking hate assholes who constantly show up late.  I have shit to do, like manual labor and gossiping. 

The irony is Bethenny keeps claiming she is really late and there is no one around.  It would seem production is giving these women different filming times. I am under the impression no one wants to appear at the dinner table first and they are in fairly close proximity shooting the breeze with each other or the producers. I can't believe they are producing a show and the cast is hours late.  I despise tardy people and if it bothers any cast member they should start their dinner and proceed with their plans for the night.  Repeatedly making a scene about it apparently doesn't change the others' behavior-it just seems to feed some production need for a scene.  When it was important they all managed to get it together for the Skinnygirl tour. 

Dorinda and her 4 pm nap/siesta is just something that should not be tolerated during filming on vacations.    I would be seething if I was waiting for Sleeping Beauty to wake up so I could finish my work day.  Ramona/Sonja's extended primping and blithering sessions would make me nuts as well.

Kyle Richards and Tamra Judge have both said from the time they land on a trip it is pretty concentrated work sessions.  RHOBH has to deal with Erika Jayne and her glam squad (apparently she holds up production) and Tamra claims they want to wrap and go do their own thing.  This particular franchise (and Atlanta) like to do the who is tardy breakdown. 

• Love 7

I think tact has a lot to do with it. Tinsley drinking Tito's with cranberry and not making a big show of it is different than Ramona LOUDLY saying she doesn't want SkinnyGirl (but it did give us the hilarious reply of Dorinda slurring, "I've been having it all day and it's delicious").

• Love 5

WOW! On WWHL's sneak peek at the finale, Tom crosses a big line! I had hope for Luann/Tom's marriage but after seeing that clip, she needs to get out now. That is if what they showed wasn't edited into something it wasn't just for the preview like Bravo loves to do. 

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

WOW! On WWHL's sneak peek at the finale, Tom crosses a big line! I had hope for Luann/Tom's marriage but after seeing that clip, she needs to get out now. That is if what they showed wasn't edited into something it wasn't just for the preview like Bravo loves to do. 

That was an interesting clip.  Wasn't there an odd moment between Tom and Missy earlier in the season?  

• Love 1
9 hours ago, WireWrap said:

You definitely get the idea that Luann is "the joke" and everyone is laughing at her, even with her own husband! Really awful. Tom is in with this group of women and they are all chuckling and snickering. Why in the world did Luann marry him?? Yuck. He is not even good looking or charming. He is a nasty guy.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Pickles said:

You definitely get the idea that Luann is "the joke" and everyone is laughing at her, even with her own husband! Really awful. Tom is in with this group of women and they are all chuckling and snickering. Why in the world did Luann marry him?? Yuck. He is not even good looking or charming. He is a nasty guy.

No woman was more desperate than LuAnn to get married one more time after all her BS in the past! She was willing to give up her dignity and "title" for this slug who you could see was leaving a disgusting trail of slime behind him! I have little to no sympathy for the woman; was warned repeatedly! She was in love with being married more than that jerk I'm sure so "cry me a river!" ;-)

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Pickles said:

I really think Luann fell in love with Tom. Watch her face when she looks at him, she lights up......she really loves that jerk! I also think Tom loves Luann, just not enough to stop being a dog, which he loves more than anything else. 

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I really think Luann fell in love with Tom. Watch her face when she looks at him, she lights up......she really loves that jerk! I also think Tom loves Luann, just not enough to stop being a dog, which he loves more than anything else. 

How do you overlook the facts which were smacking LuAnn in the face about what a horn-dog this guy is? The delusional behavior is only exacerbated by her knowing Tom dated or had affairs with close girlfriends! No one's going to give her any mercy when it all blows up! ;-(

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

How do you overlook the facts which were smacking LuAnn in the face about what a horn-dog this guy is? The delusional behavior is only exacerbated by her knowing Tom dated or had affairs with close girlfriends! No one's going to give her any mercy when it all blows up! ;-(

Tom dating Ramona (it was only 4 dates in total ending months before Tom/Luann even met/talked on the phone) and Sonja sleeping with him a few times (it went from 2-3 times to him wanting her to meet his parents LOL) over 10 years really shouldn't have any impact on Luann dating him, neither was current in his life. Luann is not and will not be the first/only woman to think/believe that once they are married that the guys behavior would change. LOL I do agree, none of the HWs are going to support her when the marriage fails but that reflects badly on them, not on Luann IMO.

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, escatefromny said:

If the season's closing party was to have been arranged by Tinsley (as a thank you/fuck you to Sonja) what on earth are Harry and Missy doing there?  Are we supposed to believe she invited them?

Production invites! LOL

• Love 2
2 hours ago, escatefromny said:

If the season's closing party was to have been arranged by Tinsley (as a thank you/fuck you to Sonja) what on earth are Harry and Missy doing there?  Are we supposed to believe she invited them?

Auditioning for apples  ;p

• Love 4

Can we try to figure out what Tom and Missy are saying at Tinsley's party?

T: I get a little choked up--

M: I get a little choked up, too.

T: The last time I saw you, you were walking away--

(someone else? asks): Yeah, what was that about?

T: Let me take this mike off.

M: Yeah, de-mike. 

At first, I thought they were talking about the night Missy walked into The Regency, and Tom was on a date with Lu. Lu probably gleefully made it clear to Missy how serious Tom and Lu were with each other (I can't remember if they were already engaged at this point). Missy probably looked at Tom, incredulous. Tom didn't have the courage to explain anything to Missy.  Missy walked away, angry and hurt.

But then I remembered that, more recently, Tom saw Missy at Ramona's renovation party. 

4 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Can we try to figure out what Tom and Missy are saying at Tinsley's party?

T: I get a little choked up--

M: I get a little choked up, too.

T: The last time I saw you, you were walking away--

(someone else? asks): Yeah, what was that about?

T: Let me take this mike off.

M: Yeah, de-mike. 

At first, I thought they were talking about the night Missy walked into The Regency, and Tom was on a date with Lu. Lu probably gleefully made it clear to Missy how serious Tom and Lu were with each other (I can't remember if they were already engaged at this point). Missy probably looked at Tom, incredulous. Tom didn't have the courage to explain anything to Missy.  Missy walked away, angry and hurt.

But then I remembered that, more recently, Tom saw Missy at Ramona's renovation party. 

I think the story was that Tom and Missy were on a date when Luann walked in (Tom/Luann were not dating at that point) and Tom left with Luann, leaving Missy sitting at the table alone. So, this has to be about a different date/time with Tom/Missy, or as you suggest, at Ramona's party, which would mean that this was not some heart wrenching moment they were talking about. LOL 

• Love 2