Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)
6 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Lu needs the drama to keep the wedding to Tom front and center.

Mission Accomplished. Looks like she got what she wanted.

Kadooz. 

Edited by Happy Camper
Couldn't resist Ramona reference
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Noel is very handsome. I remember when he was taking break dancing lessons, when he went crazy over the dog, and when he didn't want Luann going out for the evening.

I have to agree. I actually think he might be the most attractive of all the NY kids- male or female. I think Victoria is young/pretty but sometimes she looks like she needs a good scrubbing down. To be honest the only resemblance to Luann is on Victoria's jawline- although she does have similar limbs to Luann which should serve her well.

That wedding actually looks fun in a campy kind of way.

13 hours ago, BBHN said:

Well, it sure beats "Pirate Banger".

Nothing beats Pirate Banger! Ever!

• Love 8
(edited)

Nope. Nothing ever will. It will never not be awesome. Every time I get kind of down on Lu I remember that she has given us this. 

Luann does like to occasionally get her cosplay on.

tumblr_inline_nr50910TLd1r3fc8h_500.gif

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, BBHN said:

Hopefully Jill's return will be a done-in-one guest shot.

Yes!!  I liked Jill when she and Bethenny were BFs and she was crying to Jill's mother about not being married/having children.  But then Jill got so enraged about Bethenny not acknowledging Bobby's cancer surgery (wasn't that it?) in a way she thought he deserved, the secretly taping of her WWHL appearance and then allegedly calling the press and pretending to be a regular fan posting somewhere (was it Amazon?)  She kind of went off the deep end after she left.    She had a good run but her time on there is needs to be done.  

Isn't she Bobby's second wife?  Maybe E! could have an NYC Second Wives Club. 

• Love 7
(edited)
2 hours ago, BBHN said:

I believe this is the second marriage for both of them, no?

Correct.  Jill's first husband is Aly's father. Back in the day (and word on the street) courtesy of Ramona was that Jill had someone in her life who had a drinking problem -- Moany alluded to the first husband but never actually said it was him. This would have been maybe S3 --it was at a Reunion. Moan spoke of Jill attending an anon support group and it was one of the rare times Jill was startled into silence.

Edited by steelcitysister
more more more
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, steelcitysister said:

Correct.  Jill's first husband is Aly's father. Back in the day (and word on the street) courtesy of Ramona was that Jill had someone in her life who had a drinking problem -- Moany alluded to the first husband but never actually said it was him. This would have been maybe S3 --it was at a Reunion. Moan spoke of Jill attending an anon support group and it was one of the rare times Jill was startled into silence.

That is still one of the shittiest moves Ramona has pulled. It was along the lines of Jill's been to AA... And Jill was stuck saying she had gone to AA with someone but obviously wasn't going to cough up who it was or the circumstance. To me that is a line you do not cross. Ever.

And I have to admit I floved the Jill-Bethenney pairing and have never liked either half as much outside that pairing. They had a way of balancing one another out. Like steel sharpens steel- two people who come on too strong can soften one another whereas they just seem like unnecessary brutes with against other people.

• Love 13

I liked Jill when she and Bethenny were BFs and she was crying to Jill's mother about not being married/having children.  But then Jill got so enraged about Bethenny not acknowledging Bobby's cancer surgery (wasn't that it?) in a way she thought he deserved, the secretly taping of her WWHL appearance and then allegedly calling the press and pretending to be a regular fan posting somewhere (was it Amazon?)  She kind of went off the deep end after she left.    She had a good run but her time on there is needs to be done.  

Actually, Jill was more upset that Bethenny was getting a lot more media attention than she was.  Bethenny talked about that in the Season 3 reunion ... SkinnyGirl, Jason, the engagement ... Jill was pretty jealous ... 

• Love 6
37 minutes ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

Actually, Jill was more upset that Bethenny was getting a lot more media attention than she was.  Bethenny talked about that in the Season 3 reunion ... SkinnyGirl, Jason, the engagement ... Jill was pretty jealous ... 

That's all true too.  All of that probably fueled  her crazy reaction to how Bethenny treated Bobby which wasn't at all bad.  I believe she sent flowers which I'm sure were lovely and pricey.   

• Love 5

That's all true too.  All of that probably fueled  her crazy reaction to how Bethenny treated Bobby which wasn't at all bad.  I believe she sent flowers which I'm sure were lovely and pricey.   

And she called, but I think Jill expected Bethenny to visit him.  Bethenny said that she didn't know Bobby had cancer (just that he had surgery).  

• Love 5
12 hours ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

That is true- and the irony is I think Beth has turned into the exact person she resented in Jill. Look at how she treated Jules/Kristen/Heather. She knows it all.. Anyone she sees as steeling her thunder she goes in for the kill. They both 'have a list.'

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Luann!  Stop with the faux fur shrugs.  Just stop.

Not my idea of a wedding but whatever.  I didn't get an invite.

I didn't get an invite either and neither did Ramona. Let's go play on the gift Ramona bought (a Backgammon Set with a heart on the lid)

• Love 6
1 hour ago, QuinnM said:

Luann!  Stop with the faux fur shrugs.  Just stop.

Not my idea of a wedding but whatever.  I didn't get an invite.

This is a little incredulous.  After Luann and Tom get married they host a reception in NYC for those not invited to the wedding.  Very innovative way of keeping the drama out of the main event.  It airs a week from tomorrow.

• Love 6

Thanks all for the recaps of how B and Jill ended things.  Back in the good old days, I was a huge fan of Jill and B.  Then, it all went to pot, but, I always felt disappointed about it.  I think I blamed Jill, because she just wouldn't accept an apology.  I thought it was odd.  Then, she left and became so blooming FAKE. In every interview she seemed like a different person. I just couldn't find a trace of Jill.  Did an alien invade her body?  She sure looked good! OMG.  She looked wickedly younger and more lovely each time I saw her.  She seemed content too! But, still fake as could be.  I just gave up.  I look forward to seeing how she's ended up.  I hope she's finally dropped that FAKE act.  

• Love 4
23 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Nope. Nothing ever will. It will never not be awesome. Every time I get kind of down on Lu I remember that she has given us this. 

Hey .... don't forget the camel ride! 

tumblr_n22onfc6Uv1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

And, there was at least one person on a boat (not to be confused with a yacht) that caused this .....

tumblr_ocbcuxTW6P1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Nah, you are right.  Nothing will beat the Pirate.  :D :D :D

3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

This is a little incredulous.  After Luann and Tom get married they host a reception in NYC for those not invited to the wedding.  Very innovative way of keeping the drama out of the main event.  It airs a week from tomorrow.

Did Bravo tape it? 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Thanks all for the recaps of how B and Jill ended things.  Back in the good old days, I was a huge fan of Jill and B.  Then, it all went to pot, but, I always felt disappointed about it.  I think I blamed Jill, because she just wouldn't accept an apology.  I thought it was odd.  Then, she left and became so blooming FAKE. In every interview she seemed like a different person. I just couldn't find a trace of Jill.  Did an alien invade her body?  She sure looked good! OMG.  She looked wickedly younger and more lovely each time I saw her.  She seemed content too! But, still fake as could be.  I just gave up.  I look forward to seeing how she's ended up.  I hope she's finally dropped that FAKE act.  

You are SO RIGHT!!!  It was very disconcerting!  I think she was in such a tailspin from everything with Bobby's illness and the friendship with Bethenny ending that she wasn't herself at all.        

• Love 2
6 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

luann-wedding-2.jpg?w=669

So ... T&L's wedding entertainment included chorines from the local dinner theatre's revival of Can-Can?

KungFuBunny, confess: this is you at the .36 second mark, yes?

• Love 3
On 6/5/2017 at 5:31 PM, robroy said:

That is still one of the shittiest moves Ramona has pulled. It was along the lines of Jill's been to AA... And Jill was stuck saying she had gone to AA with someone but obviously wasn't going to cough up who it was or the circumstance. To me that is a line you do not cross. Ever.

And I have to admit I floved the Jill-Bethenney pairing and have never liked either half as much outside that pairing. They had a way of balancing one another out. Like steel sharpens steel- two people who come on too strong can soften one another whereas they just seem like unnecessary brutes with against other people.

To be fair, the reason why Ramona went there was because Jill and Luann had gone out of their way to heavily imply that Ramona was an alcoholic that season. I remember being really disgusted by both of them because it just felt so low. Kind of like what Tamra did to Shannon on the latter's first season of OC. It's why I don't feel overly bad for what Luann is going through now - she certainly sowed some stuff to reap over the years.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Best wedding picture of all

You may now kiss the bride

Screen-Shot-2016-08-25-at-4.53.06-AM.png

Hey that's not Palm Beach!!!!!

Whatever spit gets swapped at the Regency, stays at the Regency...

• Love 4
9 hours ago, BBHN said:

Whatever spit gets swapped at the Regency, stays at the Regency...

Slight correction

Whatever spit gets swapped at the Regency, stays at the Regency will move along to Beautique and some will dribble on to a Backgammon set

• Love 3

Kelly truelly thought she was adequate at flirting but geez I cringed through her playboy interview. She seemed more like an awkward 14 year old than and experienced fortysomething mother of two.

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

I'm watching the marathon.  I miss the old Bethenny, and do not miss Jill, at all.

I cannot believe how horribly Ramona has aged.  She should have never turned to plastic surgery.

Ramona was aging fine. She looked very good before those procedures. She really messed up her face. 

• Love 8
35 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Ramona was aging fine. She looked very good before those procedures. She really messed up her face. 

I agree!!

"Shunburn" is on.  HHIIIIYEEE!!!  While I detest Jill now, I still feel second hand embarrassment at that moment for her.  

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Ramona, you know you're off the rails when you make me side with Bethenny. This woman seems to be having a legit nervous breakdown.

She may need to get some kind of hormonal check cuz she has lost her shit. At the very least she should look at adjusting her medication. Something is definitely not right with her. Sex on a waterbed? Kissing a girl? Showing her boobs in a movie from 20 years ago? Yeah these are great reasons to go off on  B. I'm a B lover but she has plenty of other faults to complain about.

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, bagger said:

She may need to get some kind of hormonal check cuz she has lost her shit. At the very least she should look at adjusting her medication. Something is definitely not right with her. Sex on a waterbed? Kissing a girl? Showing her boobs in a movie from 20 years ago? Yeah these are great reasons to go off on  B. I'm a B lover but she has plenty of other faults to complain about.

I imagine Ramona's divorce has affected her social status a bit.  She's a mess!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ButterQueen said:

I just saw the premiere for tonight.  Jill looks terrible....what did she do to her nose, face!?!?

Probably nothing.  I never thought Jill attractive but this less is more kind of works for her.  As in less eye make up, less turned up red color.  I have a soft spot for her only because she was such an advocate for Bobby when his cancer reoccurred.  As interesting as it is week after week to hear about Tom's penis, and who is or isn't invited to an event, I truly had to eek out a bit of respect for Jill's campaign to find the right treatment for Bobby.  Okay too much credit for Jill.

• Love 6
On 6/4/2017 at 3:50 PM, motorcitymom65 said:

The thing that is the most interesting about this scene to me is that Lu keeps the drama about Tom going by talking about it so much. Ramona, Beth and Carole aren't in the room talking about it. Lu is talking about it. I stand firm in my assertion that none of this really bothers Lu. It gives her a storyline that she wouldn't have without the chatter. Without it, it's just a 50 something woman getting married.

What do any of the others have going on as a storyline? The reason why we're getting so much of Lu, her wedding and the girls reaction is that Bravo didn't get a wedding out of the deal.

• Love 3

Wow, we're already at the point of the mid-season trailer? The rest of this season looks exhausting. I'm realizing I am totally over Sonja. I find nothing entertaining about her. The only thing I am looking forward to is seeing Bethenny call out all of Ramona's shit because no one is better at stopping Ramona dead in her tracks.

• Love 5
(edited)
56 minutes ago, Drumpf1737 said:

What do any of the others have going on as a storyline? The reason why we're getting so much of Lu, her wedding and the girls reaction is that Bravo didn't get a wedding out of the deal.

Well, per usual when this question comes up, the answer is they all probably have lots of things going on but Bravo kept that stuff on the cutting room floor because it is not dramatic enough for us. Why does everyone think that they need some big storyline to be interesting? The most interesting things to me often are the non-storylines. Just them hanging out, laughing, having fun. Ironically, the year that Lu had almost no storyline (the season she was demoted to "friend of" because she didn't want to show any of her personal stuff after banging the pirate and lying about it on camera the season before) she had her best year and many people who didn't like or love her before suddenly did. Not having a storyline of her own, and being more of an observer to the stuff that was happening was a good look for her. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 7

next weeks episode title/synopsis

A Countess No More - even the title, they care more about her title than her marriage

synopsis: Bethenny throws her annual holiday party, Ramona is not invited, Luann and Tom get married, Tinsley learns that Fre - it cuts off

Luann's marriage doesn't even get first billing

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I see dirtbag Harry manages to bring the woman who Tom was making out with at The Regency on camera.  Harry is pure scum.  I guess this woman truly has an agenda.

Seriously?!?!? These people are so messy. Once again this the reason that I wasn't surprised that someone would text pictures of Tom making out with this woman at The Regency. Their circle is really incestuous and they are really messy. Harry Dubin and Tom are Eskimo brothers with 3 women that we know of. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

I see dirtbag Harry manages to bring the woman who Tom was making out with at The Regency on camera.  Harry is pure scum.  I guess this woman truly has an agenda.

What was with Bethenny saying they took their affair on the road after the Regency? I was glad no one took the bait.. but still want the goss lolI