Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

That dress is a horror. What was she thinking?

Which dress?

The wedding dress?  - I do like the bottom and the split veil. Had the designer not cinched the 3 ribbons then it might have been better.

• Love 2
(edited)
5 hours ago, DkNNy79 said:

That looks like her.

Is that Adrienne Malouf?

Adrienne, Jill, Kelly, Dorinda, Lu, Cynthia

YIKES! Kelly needs to be basted.

5 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

screen-shot-2017-01-02-at-11-07-01-am-mi

You can hardly see Dorinda.

Is that Cynthia on the right?

YIKES! Kelly needs to be basted!

14 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Wedding dress #2?

luann-tom-wedding-dress-2-0117_sq.jpg?it

Please, for the love of God, tell me she's not singing. 

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

YIKES! Kelly needs to be basted.

loool - basting will make her extra crispy

Oh WWHL, Carole was on with Anthony Atamanuik (He has a show on Comedy Central called the President Show)

A question came in from the viewer to both guests on whether or not they believe that Ramona had Plastic Surgery on her face.

Anthony said no I think she just uses that Moonraker laser across her face.

Maybe Kelly needs to use the device.

7 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Please, for the love of God, tell me she's not singing. 

She did say in interviews that she was going to sing at her wedding.

They also got married on Tom's birthday - So she might be singing - Happy Birthday To My Husband, Happy Birthday To My Husband

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

loool - basting will make her extra crispy

Oh WWHL, Carole was on with Anthony Atamanuik (He has a show on Comedy Central called the President Show)

A question came in from the viewer to both guests on whether or not they believe that Ramona had Plastic Surgery on her face.

Anthony said no I think she just uses that Moonraker laser across her face.

Maybe Kelly needs to use the device.

She did say in interviews that she was going to sing at her wedding.

They also got married on Tom's birthday - So she might be singing - Happy Birthday To My Husband, Happy Birthday To My Husband

LOL! Extra crispy!

More like "Happy Birthday to My Husband Mr. Penthouse". LOL

• Love 5
11 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Which dress?

The wedding dress?  - I do like the bottom and the split veil. Had the designer not cinched the 3 ribbons then it might have been better.

Yes, that one. She looks like a saucisson and it makes her waist disappears.

Not a flattering dress, imo.

• Love 1
(edited)

So she might be singing - Happy Birthday To My Husband, Happy Birthday To My Husband

More like "Happy Birthday to My Husband Mr. Penthouse"

As long as there was enough in the wedding budget for a live auto-tune machine...

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 6
(edited)
13 hours ago, BBHN said:

As long as there was enough in the wedding budget for a live auto-tune machine...

But -- did the band that Sonja hired to play at Reid and Aviva's party, which introduced to the world their, um, fresh approach to "Jingle Bells", make a special appearance?

Edited by steelcitysister
why not?
  • Love 4

Regarding the chick who is trying to stop the show from airing tonight, I think it has something to do with Tom and Lu. In the snipet from the episode airing tonight, it says that Carole learns there is trouble in paradise for a HW. Since the article mentions that one HW texted this chick saying she wished she had never invited her to her wedding, my assumption is that this gal said something on camera about Tom. I would also guess that it doesn't get back to Lu, since she apparently did invite her to her wedding. Maybe Lu gets her way this time and isn't warned by a fellow HW when they hear gossip about the potentially unfaithful Tom. I wonder if Lu just learned about it when she got saw the episode, which usually only happens a week before it airs. All speculation on my part, of course. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Regarding the chick who is trying to stop the show from airing tonight, I think it has something to do with Tom and Lu. In the snipet from the episode airing tonight, it says that Carole learns there is trouble in paradise for a HW. Since the article mentions that one HW texted this chick saying she wished she had never invited her to her wedding, my assumption is that this gal said something on camera about Tom. I would also guess that it doesn't get back to Lu, since she apparently did invite her to her wedding. Maybe Lu gets her way this time and isn't warned by a fellow HW when they hear gossip about the potentially unfaithful Tom. I wonder if Lu just learned about it when she got saw the episode, which usually only happens a week before it airs. All speculation on my part, of course. 

Thanks!!!! 

20 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Does this woman live under a rock? What did she think the release was for, what did she think the cameras were doing there?

she needs to take a seat and suck it up. She said it now own it.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Regarding the chick who is trying to stop the show from airing tonight, I think it has something to do with Tom and Lu. In the snipet from the episode airing tonight, it says that Carole learns there is trouble in paradise for a HW. Since the article mentions that one HW texted this chick saying she wished she had never invited her to her wedding, my assumption is that this gal said something on camera about Tom.

Wait, what?! 

What article, por favor?

So who is this lady friends with Carole or Luanne? They were filming right and she stood at the event that was being filmed and now she's pissed that they caught her on tape? She can kick up a fuss but she'll lose in court.

Last week on WWHL, Andy showed a upcoming clip and it was Ramona talking to some lady (I think Missy) who was a recent ex with Tom. IIRC, she dated him at the same time Luanne was dating him.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, bagger said:

Does this woman live under a rock? What did she think the release was for, what did she think the cameras were doing there?

she needs to take a seat and suck it up. She said it now own it.

No kidding. And if true that she dated Tom, or knew of his situation, she is no doubt familiar with the show and the allegations from last year. Bitch is just stupid to stand in a room with cameras that are filming a show that made a big deal out of Tom's wandering dick last year, and say anything about him that she didn't want to come out later. Maybe she will claim she was drunk? 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 2

Back in February her lawyers submitted paperwork to NBC.

Are you sure she dated Tom?

I'm wondering if maybe her friend dated Tom and she spilled tea to defend her friend. Maybe what she says to Carole was told to her in private by her friend.

That's why she doesn't want this out. She'll look like a total asshole for airing out her friend's secrets

How the heck would she have known in February that this scene would even air?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Back in February her lawyers submitted paperwork to NBC.

Are you sure she dated Tom?

I'm wondering if maybe her friend dated Tom and she spilled tea to defend her friend. Maybe what she says to Carole was told to her in private by her friend.

That's why she doesn't want this out. She'll look like a total asshole for airing out her friend's secrets

How the heck would she have known in February that this scene would even air?

She went to a filmed HW event, then approached/talked to a HW that was wearing a mic pack (it's not like those things are invisible or that the cameras are hidden), she proceeds to spill private/salacious info to said HW and then cries foul to keep it from being shown! There is no way she didn't realize her gossip wouldn't make it past editing, no way, she is just trying to hide her hands after she threw the boulder. LOL

• Love 3
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

She went to a filmed HW event, then approached/talked to a HW that was wearing a mic pack (it's not like those things are invisible or that the cameras are hidden), she proceeds to spill private/salacious info to said HW and then cries foul to keep it from being shown! There is no way she didn't realize her gossip wouldn't make it past editing, no way, she is just trying to hide her hands after she threw the boulder. LOL

I lol'd when I saw that - never heard that phrase before.

I hope if she keeps making a stink that someone accidentally releases her HW audition tape.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I lol'd when I saw that - never heard that phrase before.

I hope if she keeps making a stink that someone accidentally releases her HW audition tape.

It is normally "throwing a stone" but in this case, "boulder" fits much better IMO. LOL

• Love 1
11 hours ago, BBHN said:

Allegedly?

Alleged or proven fact.....if Luanne is ok with it, then why is Bethany still concerned? I suppose it's because she's such a nice, caring, compassionate "friend". She's a real gem that Bethany!

• Love 5
54 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Alleged or proven fact.....if Luanne is ok with it, then why is Bethany still concerned? I suppose it's because she's such a nice, caring, compassionate "friend". She's a real gem that Bethany!

What makes you think Beth is still concerned about it. She said last night she was out of it and if Lu was happy that was good. Ramona on the other hand seems to have an issue. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

What makes you think Beth is still concerned about it. She said last night she was out of it and if Lu was happy that was good. Ramona on the other hand seems to have an issue. 

She, Bethenny, was never "concerned" about Luann. LOL

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

She, Bethenny, was never "concerned" about Luann. LOL

I totally agree. She doesn't like or care much about Lu. She found out that Lu's love was cheating on her and she told her. Much like many would do in the same situation with someone you had known for a long time. She did the deed but she isn't worrying or concerning herself with what Lu does.  She could care less about Lu or what she does. She no doubt thinks she is pathetic, but she doesn't care. 

• Love 4

Whether or not Bethenney was truly concerned or not, that neither excuses nor justifies Tom and what he did. Which, wasn't allegedly, but full on doing.

• Love 6
(edited)
18 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

The reason I mentioned "season 9 episode 7" was a specific remark Bethany made during that episode. I will hopefully have time to rewatch this weekend so I can quote the comment. Whether it was a short clip of a preview taken out of context to pique fans interest or a specific comment Bethany made in the context of the show, I don't recall. 

I think we all have different opinions on how we would handle a situation if we saw a best friend's fiance kissing someone else. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 1

Why does Bethenny feel the need to discuss and bring up Tom's kissing-not fucking session at every turn if she doesn't care?  She is the worst-oh how awful of Ramona to say those things about your wedding.  Then Bethenny is "here is Tom-I uncovered his cheating."   I agree with Kandi Burruss "cheating" has a lot of meanings.  Oh -for Bethenny to go to the wedding would be a huge appearance fee-you weren't fucking invited Bethenny and nobody wanted a discounted SKinnygirl bar.  Carole and Bethenny put Luann down because she doesn't want to talk about "it".  WTF is it?  She and Tom without their help or input managed to resolve The Regency issue.  What Carole and Bethenny could not stand, is their prediction that Luann and Tom engagement was simply a Season 8 storyline.  It was real.  They got married and didn't need either Carole or Bethenny to make it happen.  Maybe Bethenny needs to work on finding a date with a single man and stop using the other women as her storyline. 

32 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

The reason I mentioned "season 9 episode 7" was a specific remark Bethany made during that episode. I will hopefully have time to rewatch this weekend so I can quote the comment. Whether it was a short clip of a preview taken out of context to pique fans interest or a specific comment Bethany made in the context of the show, I don't recall. 

I think we all have different opinions on how we would handle a situation if we saw a best friend's fiance kissing someone else. 

Well I for one would not have presented in on camera.  That is me, and I would not do that to my worst enemy.  Bethenny is a women whose ethical standards are tied to ratings and what cute bikini she could wear and Skinnygirl placement she could work into the scene. 

• Love 11
(edited)
22 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Why does Bethenny feel the need to discuss and bring up Tom's kissing-not fucking session at every turn if she doesn't care?  

Well I for one would not have presented in on camera.  

People bring up and snark on all kinds of things they care nothing about. I cannot get over how incredibly fat my neighbor has become and remark to my husband about it every time I watch him walk around his backyard without a shirt on. I could care less about how fat he is or how ridiculous he looks, but I comment on it anyway. All. The. Time. This is hardly unusual behavior. My guess is that a good majority of things that come out of our mouths on any given day are hardly things that we actually care about. For instance, those of us on this forum. We don't actually care about any of this, but we like to snark anyway. 

To the second point, would you do any of the stuff they do on camera? Most people would not, thus what makes reality TV people fascinating to many of us. We don't want to live our lives on TV. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 6

I ? all my fellow PT posters. And I love reading everyone's opinion, snark, empathy and dislike for reality "stars". It's obvious we are all intelligent, articulate, wonderful people with different perspectives. I learn alot from the many posters who are much more informed than I am.

So getting back on subject...I still despise Bethany. Lol!

• Love 9
(edited)

People bring up and snark on all kinds of things they care nothing about. I cannot get over how incredibly fat my neighbor has become and remark to my husband about it every time I watch him walk around his backyard without a shirt on. I could care less about how fat he is or how ridiculous he looks, but I comment on it anyway. All. The. Time. This is hardly unusual behavior. My guess is that a good majority of things that come out of our mouths on any given day are hardly things that we actually care about. For instance, those of us on this forum. We don't actually care about any of this, but we like to snark anyway. 

To the second point, would you do any of the stuff they do on camera? Most people would not, thus what makes reality TV people fascinating to many of us. We don't want to live our lives on TV. 

Yup. Heck, people keep bringing up past stuff the HWs did when they need something to complain about. So far this season, neither Carole or Beth are really getting into the Luann wedding drama...heck Luann even thanked Beth for her support regarding Ramona.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 1

That one is over now!  Now Season 7 (2015) when they are in the Turks and Caicos (I think).  The one where Doris freaks out on Heather for walking ahead of her and Ramona sobs to B about her marriage ending. 

I think Part II of this is when Lu has a man stay over and some of them freak out.  Lu to them:  "Be cool.  Don't be so uncool." 

• Love 1
21 hours ago, biakbiak said:

So does no one ever answer the door at Sonja's house? I seriously don't understand how she doesn't think she looks deranged.

Yea she sounds crazy here. Honestly Tinsley wasn't being out of line at all and when Sonja starting getting bitchy about it Tinsley was trying to give her a reality check. 

• Love 8