Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, steelcitysister said:

Pump and Kyle? These two would go to town with the gossip -- Pump with arch comments and double entendres, and Kyle with snide remarks, smirks and denials when confronted.

Since Luann used the word "affair" I can see LVP going ham

There'd be tons of VanderShade, I can see LVP having tea with Deborah & What'sHerFace asking both of them...so when did the affair start?

Kyle would stick her hand down her throat to keep from laughing.

• Love 3

There'd be tons of VanderShade, I can see LVP having tea with Deborah & What'sHerFace asking both of them...so when did the affair start?

Shit, you know LVP would have that tea flown in from India straight from the tea plantation, as soon as it's picked and processed, Alexis Carrington style.

tumblr_oidjf4n4sD1tcurudo1_500.gif

• Love 6
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Since Luann used the word "affair" I can see LVP going ham

Kyle would stick her hand down her throat to keep from laughing.

Mindy?

• Love 3
22 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Mindy/Missy has already told her tale, that is that Tom was dating her when he began to date Luann and that she "thought" they were "exclusive" at the time. LOL

You should call her What'sHerFace too. LOL

Exclusive is a problematic word for Luann.

Once Tom put a ring on it - meaning the canary diamond engagement ring - Luann thought they were exclusive - turns out not so much. How sad was it that he being such a gentleman did not tell her about the "affair" at the Regency until Luann confronted him with photographic proof.

Exclusive Wedding Photos aren't so exclusive if your supposed friends post them up on social media. Years ago, Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas had an Exclusive Wedding Photos deal with OK magazine for $1 million. Their friends did not leak the pictures. OK Magazine sued and won a lawsuit against Hello Magazine who took covertly taken pictures of the wedding.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, BBHN said:

Yeah, might have. Who knows.

Had the other women found out, why wouldn't they tell Luann? And why wouldn't Luann want to know if her fiance was with another woman that way?

Hopefully after future fights he'll avoid doing the same.

There was more than one photo. Only one was posted on the show. I remember Bethenny talking about the time/date stamp. It started at 10:00 PM and ended at 12:47 AM. That's not a simple greeting kiss hello - that's a freaking make out session. Also...wow Luann passed out early maybe Tom fed her something special out of his cookie jar.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

But doesn't it seem like that a bit extreme? That the only way to believe that Tom might have had sex is if there is actual photographic evidence of the sex? Listen, I know the guy is a total horn dog, and sloppy to be making out in a crowded bar, but surely he isn't so sloppy as to just bang a girl in a bathroom when someone is there with a camera? Or maybe this is what Lu tells herself. Well, no one actually has him on film fucking her, so he must not have fucked her. 

I agree, Ramona looks bad here. Beyond bad if this is what happened. And there are no words for this Missy person. The thing I am interested to see is how Lu reacts to Ramona moving forward. If she believes that Ramona is really on a mission to remain on the hunt to humilate Lu and Tom at every opportunity, how does she move forward with her? Will we see them laughing and enjoying each other in the future? 

Back in the Berkeshires, Luann said to Ramona (referring to Ramona trying to get info on Tom) don't you have anything better to do?

Ramona replied NO

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11882-1407262534-28

I don't think she does it because she is jealous of Luann. I think she and Luann don't like each other at all and never have. As long as they are both on this show they will continue as is for filming.

• Love 6
(edited)

It will be interesting to see how Sonja reacts when she sees Harry Doobie Doobie Doo (use the singing voice of Dean Martin)

He's that itch she can't scratch and she was upset the last time she saw him at Dorinda's event

giphy.gif

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Tom is to the wedding band

as

a dog is to a collar?

Wow.

It just seems like Tom can't get out of his own way.  He sounds like a frat boy or some guy yucking it up about a shotgun wedding.  Think Tom Think.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Sonja has below no class and Bethenny screaming at Tinsley to move on (really)

They showed an extended clip of the Bronx lunch.  Sonja is telling EVERYONE that both Ramona and Dorinda had said yes to Tipsy Girl.  And Dorinda goes off.  Goes off.  In Public.  So let's discuss.  Who else has gone off in public. I remember Dorinda in Wyoming.  I think Bethenny at the pizza place with Jules, or that might have been Carole.  

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

They showed an extended clip of the Bronx lunch.  Sonja is telling EVERYONE that both Ramona and Dorinda had said yes to Tipsy Girl.  And Dorinda goes off.  Goes off.  In Public.  So let's discuss.  Who else has gone off in public. I remember Dorinda in Wyoming.  I think Bethenny at the pizza place with Jules, or that might have been Carole.  

Heck, I want to know more about Sonja claiming Dorinda was offered TG. We know about Ramona, there is proof (via twitter) that it is true and she was offered it before Sonja. I highly doubt that John, who Sonja claims told her, said squat to her about this, even he knows better than to say this and risk Bethenny going off on Dorinda. I also don't see anyone offering Dorinda any booze offer other than a Vodka. LOL Is this still payback from Sonja for Dorinda not inviting her to the Berkshires last season?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Heck, I want to know more about Sonja claiming Dorinda was offered TG. We know about Ramona, there is proof (via twitter) that it is true and she was offered it before Sonja. I highly doubt that John, who Sonja claims told her, said squat to her about this, even he knows better than to say this and risk Bethenny going off on Dorinda. I also don't see anyone offering Dorinda any booze offer other than a Vodka. LOL Is this still payback from Sonja for Dorinda not inviting her to the Berkshires last season?

Plus, let's face it...  It isn't the first time that Sonja has told lies.  Maybe one night she was really drunk and had a delusion about John John telling her that Dorinda turned down Tipsy Girl because Soros paid her to walk in the Women's March. That sounds like a Sonja story. 

• Love 5
10 hours ago, QuinnM said:

Where did they show the clip-WWHL when Ramona was on? 

I would like to think none of them should go off in public it is never a good look.  When Sonja said something stupid to Luann at lunch-Luann asked -not screamed she owed her an apology.  I just don't think Bethenny should go off on people.  If she doesn't like the conversation change the channel and if she can't do that turn down the volume.  When a person raises their voice their message gets lost.  In the case of Dorinda her message gets lost when she has had a drink or she starts with the arm movements. 

Entirely possible Dorinda (John) were approached by the Tipsy Girl principles.  https://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20150717/hells-kitchen-clinton/tipsy-girl-bar-offer-all-day-happy-hour-on-ninth-avenue  This story appeared July 2015-and specifically mentioned RHONY.  Still no restaurant.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Sonja has below no class and Bethenny screaming at Tinsley to move on (really) and of course Vermont is not good enough for Ramona who is use to Aspen:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-9/episode-13/videos/where-is-sonjas-threshold

ROFLMAO @ Sonja and Lu. 

Lu immediately thinks Sonja is talking about Tom ...... but what about the pirate, Harry Dubin... who else?  Does anybody have a scorecard? :D

• Love 5
22 hours ago, Ellee said:

ROFLMAO @ Sonja and Lu. 

Lu immediately thinks Sonja is talking about Tom ...... but what about the pirate, Harry Dubin... who else?  Does anybody have a scorecard? :D

Male ho's is the storyline now? 

14 minutes ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

Male ho's is the storyline now? 

Lol...I think Lu is trying to make it 'It's my Tomtom. Not your's.'   And, Sonja is trying to make it 'But, Lu, look at all we have shared.' while saying under her breath....and will continue to share.  :D

Have a feeling though Lu will make sure she's not caught on camera talking French or any other language.   And, Sonja...it will depend on what she is drinking  

Side note: Always thought Sonja and Mario ... too. No evidence that I know of. Just did.  

• Love 1
On 6/22/2017 at 0:09 AM, QuinnM said:

Where were they when Dorinda went off on Heather? - it was about motherhood, cursing. Here's a GIF. Dorinda said something like you can't say eff this eff that, something about Europe.

Luann eat faster...hah!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-24098-1439812897-5.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Where were they when Dorinda went off on Heather? - it was about motherhood, cursing. Here's a GIF. Dorinda said something like you can't say eff this eff that, something about Europe.

Turks and Caicos.

• Love 3
On 6/22/2017 at 1:59 AM, diadochokinesis said:

Plus, let's face it...  It isn't the first time that Sonja has told lies.  Maybe one night she was really drunk and had a delusion about John John telling her that Dorinda turned down Tipsy Girl because Soros paid her to walk in the Women's March. That sounds like a Sonja story. 

I do believe Peter approached Ramona about doing a liquor line. I don't believe that photo which shows a screen shot off of a cell phone to be real. You could set any cell phone to read "Ramona Singer" at the top. The main reason I think Ramona never went through with it is because she's got a big ego. No way would she help launch a prosecco unless her own name was on it since she had Ramona Singer Pinot Griogio. She might have agreed to Turtle Time Prosecco but not TipsyGirl. Also if this screen shot was valid - Bethenny would have torn Ramona a new one, she had no problems screaming at Sonja and she was mad at Ramona already.

When Ramona has any business ventures she is going to take on with herself being tied to it for X dollars - she has reps that negotiate deals for her. That hair extension place - the can't sue her as she did what was stated in the contract.

As for Sonja's remark about Dorinda. Could be that she and John were approached by Peter too. Wasn't he at Dorinda's Berkshire dinner back when Heather was on? Dorinda and John probably said no thanks to any business venture. Drunk Sonja will twist those words - it may have been what Peter told her happenned.

Peter and Sonja - TipsyGirl restaurant never opened in NY. They post a newspaper article stating SKG chased them out of town. Again a way of getting their names in the paper by latching on to Housewives and the most famous, Bethenny's brand. They moved to Connecticut and the restaurant is not open nor is the liquor available.

Look at the 1 minute mark.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I do believe Peter approached Ramona about doing a liquor line. I don't believe that photo which shows a screen shot off of a cell phone to be real. You could set any cell phone to read "Ramona Singer" at the top. The main reason I think Ramona never went through with it is because she's got a big ego. No way would she help launch a prosecco unless her own name was on it since she had Ramona Singer Pinot Griogio. She might have agreed to Turtle Time Prosecco but not TipsyGirl. Also if this screen shot was valid - Bethenny would have torn Ramona a new one, she had no problems screaming at Sonja and she was mad at Ramona already.

When Ramona has any business ventures she is going to take on with herself being tied to it for X dollars - she has reps that negotiate deals for her. That hair extension place - the can't sue her as she did what was stated in the contract.

As for Sonja's remark about Dorinda. Could be that she and John were approached by Peter too. Wasn't he at Dorinda's Berkshire dinner back when Heather was on? Dorinda and John probably said no thanks to any business venture. Drunk Sonja will twist those words - it may have been what Peter told her happenned.

Peter and Sonja - TipsyGirl restaurant never opened in NY. They post a newspaper article stating SKG chased them out of town. Again a way of getting their names in the paper by latching on to Housewives and the most famous, Bethenny's brand. They moved to Connecticut and the restaurant is not open nor is the liquor available.

I knew about it being offered to Ramona first. I just have trouble believing anything that comes from Sonja. Let's face it. She used up her credibility points about 4 or 5 seasons ago.  LOL. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

I knew about it being offered to Ramona first. I just have trouble believing anything that comes from Sonja. Let's face it. She used up her credibility points about 4 or 5 seasons ago.  LOL. 

Do you remember the orginal artwork for TipsyGirl?

Peter & Co were sued by Moet - they copied an ad that Scarlette Johanssen modelled in a print campaign

5351161675_86d89d4eb2.jpg

Tipsy-Girl-Mural.jpg

Peter is a sneaky turd

As for Sonja, from her first season I didn't find her credible.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Do you remember the orginal artwork for TipsyGirl?

Peter & Co were sued by Moet - they copied an ad that Scarlette Johanssen modelled in a print campaign

5351161675_86d89d4eb2.jpg

Tipsy-Girl-Mural.jpg

Peter is a sneaky turd

As for Sonja, from her first season I didn't find her credible.

How the hell did they think they could get away with that? 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, film noire said:

That's why Sonja can't get "from under!" She's scatterbrained and the people who work for and with her are shady characters! Remember that board meeting Sonja had where Bethenny was trying to figure out what these people actually did besides talk about "what was possible?"

• Love 3
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

That's why Sonja can't get "from under!" She's scatterbrained and the people who work for and with her are shady characters! Remember that board meeting Sonja had where Bethenny was trying to figure out what these people actually did besides talk about "what was possible?"

Poor thing doesn't even know how to close a bathroom door!

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, film noire said:

When it first went to trial - Peter claimed the painting was done by a friend of his and he thought it was an original work of art. A said friend claims this is something he freestyled and he didn't copy it from anywhere.

There was no money won as TipsyGirl never even went into Production

• Love 3
(edited)
20 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

She doesn't even know how to close a bathroom door!

To this day, IDK why people put up with this delusional woman? She chastises "Frenchie" for catching her "in the lu" with the door open and beats up Tinsley for asking one of her volunteer houseboys to take in a "hat box!" I would have told her to go fk herself  very early on; sorta like what Bethenny did for a while due to the Tipsy Girl drama! Now Bethenny's put Ramona in that position of being "on the outs!" No one wants to be on Bethenny's bad side! 

Edited by Avon.Blakes7
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

To this day, IDK why people put up with this delusional woman? She chastises "Frenchy" for catching her "in the lou" with the door open and beats up Tinsley for asking one of her volunteer houseboys to take in a "hat box!" I would have told her to go fk herself  very early on; sorta like what Bethenny did for a while due to the Tipsy Girl drama! Now Bethenny's put Ramona in that position of being "on the outs!" No one wants to be on Bethenny's bad side! 

This season on RHNY

Sonja will chastise Frenchie for catching him in the other Lu

Ba dum dum

tumblr_n9xhvhMIzA1smcbm7o1_400.gif

• Love 5
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

I believe Peter asked Ramona first, after all, they were already in "business" together at that point. Remember the restaurant? And I do think they fell out about it over money. It is rumored that Bethenny found out about Ramona/Peter/TG during the summer, before filming began (unbeknownst to Ramona), and that is why Bethenny kept Ramona at arms length and why Ramona got so frustrated with Bethenny she started to attack her.

• Love 3
(edited)
28 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I believe Peter asked Ramona first, after all, they were already in "business" together at that point. Remember the restaurant? And I do think they fell out about it over money. It is rumored that Bethenny found out about Ramona/Peter/TG during the summer, before filming began (unbeknownst to Ramona), and that is why Bethenny kept Ramona at arms length and why Ramona got so frustrated with Bethenny she started to attack her.

I couldn't understand the resentment, but if this is the case, it makes more sense! Ramona has not looked sane "going off" of late again and again about Bethenny! I'm the exact same way, "you cross me, you just don't exist!" Don't call me, I'm not interested in an apology, and attacking my character isn't worth it since everyone already knows I'm a cold fish and couldn't care less! I try to live drama-free which is why I don't look as haggard as others I know who are much younger! 

Edited by Avon.Blakes7
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

I couldn't understand the resentment, but if this is the case, it makes more sense! Ramona has not looked sane "going off" of late again and again about Bethenny! I'm the exact same way, "you cross me, you just don't exist!" Don't call me, I'm not interested in an apology, and attacking my character isn't worth it since everyone already knows I'm a cold fish and couldn't care less! I try to live drama-free which is why I don't look as haggard as others I know who are much younger! 

I am glad you let it go but that means you are nothing like Bethenny, she hangs on to every slight, real or perceived, forever. Which is why she looks haggard and is not aging well, at least IMO. As for her anger at Ramona, she should just be honest and tell her about it but she knows she will get negative feedback about it like she did last season with Sonja. Oh, and another difference between you/Bethenny, IMO, Bethenny lives for the drama, just as much as the others because it keeps her on camera and she loves, LOVES, the camera! LOL

• Love 7
5 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

When it first went to trial - Peter claimed the painting was done by a friend of his and he thought it was an original work of art. A said friend claims this is something he freestyled and he didn't copy it from anywhere.

There was no money won as TipsyGirl never even went into Production

These people are shady as hell, which Beth understood well. 

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

These people are shady as hell, which Beth understood well. 

Exactly.

Had the email screenshot from a cell phone been real - you don't think it would have been brought to light on this season by Bethenny?

When it comes to her brand and business she will cut a bitch - when Ramona and Bethenny had that sit down in the Bezerkshires, Bethenny listed all the things Ramona did as you "have not been a good friend". Do you honestly believe you stole 2 dresses trumps you were going to blind side me with bottles of TipsyGirl at your birthday party. No way no how - it would be out by now if not on the show in real life interviews.

7 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Exactly.

Had the email screenshot from a cell phone been real - you don't think it would have been brought to light on this season by Bethenny?

When it comes to her brand and business she will cut a bitch - when Ramona and Bethenny had that sit down in the Bezerkshires, Bethenny listed all the things Ramona did as you "have not been a good friend". Do you honestly believe you stole 2 dresses trumps you were going to blind side me with bottles of TipsyGirl at your birthday party. No way no how - it would be out by now if not on the show in real life interviews.

Regarding the two dresses, they did not belong to Beth. They were the property of the production company.

I would hate to have that mentality. It is exhausting.

She is going to get health problem if she does not learn to let go of stuff. 

• Love 2
(edited)
38 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

Regarding the two dresses, they did not belong to Beth. They were the property of the production company.

I would hate to have that mentality. It is exhausting.

She is going to get health problem if she does not learn to let go of stuff. 

She brags about her business all the time, but at the same time, kvetches about how much she has to spend on something! Something's truly wrong with this person who can't possibly be happy it seems! She had it all; handsome husband, beautiful daughter, sold a huge interest of "SG" supposedly over $100 M! Has she ever really been happy? IDK how she came off early on when Jill could balance out the "tit for tat" snark!

Edited by Avon.Blakes7
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

She brags about her business all the time, but at the same time, kvetches about how much she has to spend on something! Something's truly wrong with this person who can't possibly be happy it seems! She had it all; handsome husband, beautiful daughter, sold a huge interest of "SG" supposedly over $100 M! Has she ever really been happy! I don't know how she came off early on when Jill could balance out the "tit for tat" snark!

Just as miserable. It is like she has a big hole that can't never be filled.

AC mentioned that he likes and keeps Beth on because she is "funny as fuck".

It is a way to mask her pain, imo.

• Love 3

She brags about her business all the time, but at the same time, kvetches about how much she has to spend on something!

Sounds like she is careful about how she spends her coins, and likes a good value for what she spends. Not the end of the world.

She had it all; handsome husband, beautiful daughter, sold a huge interest of "SG" supposedly over $100 M!

Well, 2 out 3 worked out for her. I guess she should have settled in an unhappy marriage to stay "happy"?

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Sounds like she is careful about how she spends her coins, and likes a good value for what she spends. Not the end of the world.

Well, 2 out 3 worked out for her. I guess she should have settled in an unhappy marriage to stay "happy"?

She was unhappy because she likes being that way! Why put herself through all this drama to get a little exposure for her "brand?" Is it really worth it? Isn't Brynn already provided for in the therapy she's going to need to get over her future "mommy issues?"

• Love 1

She was unhappy because she likes being that way!

I don't see that, but mileage varies and all that!

Isn't Brynn already provided for in the therapy she's going to need to get over her future "mommy issues?"

Bethenny seems to have a good relationship with Brynn! An so far there is no real evidence shows that she is being a bad mother. So not sure if Brynn will have "mommy issues"!

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

She was unhappy because she likes being that way! Why put herself through all this drama to get a little exposure for her "brand?" Is it really worth it? Isn't Brynn already provided for in the therapy she's going to need to get over her future "mommy issues?"

Yes, clear as day, history repeating itself.

I am starting to see why Bernadette called her a moron(even if it was really hurtful)

• Love 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

Or maybe she was unhappy because she was married to a douchebag. And she wanted to not be unhappy, so she got rid of the douchebag. Except he is never ever going away. Because he is a douchebag who cannot get over the fact that it is actually over and she has moved on. Moved on with all of her money. Money that he very much wanted. Because he is a douchebag. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 6