Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E16: Big Buddha Brawl

• Start Topic

Tensions continue to rock Dorit and Erika in Hong Kong. Lisa Rinna and Eileen pick a side as Lisa Vanderpump and Kyle watch in shock. Also: The ladies visit the Buddha, but the madness continues at an explosive dinner.

7 minutes ago, scenicbyway said:

Anyone else completely seasick watching them fighting it out on the boat?  I would've hopped over the side hours ago. Ugh.

Absolutely agree. You can't even use a Scopolamine patch because they do not mix with alcohol!!! 

Edited by Mindthinkr
Spelling
  • Love 3

These women just annoy the crap out of me. Who does this? Who argues at a nice restaurant over shit that could have been taken care of months ago if they had bothered to be real humans and not saving things for ON CAMERA CONFRONTATIONS!

Excuse my yelling.

• Love 18
1 minute ago, Snappy said:

Why does Erika feel the need to name drop all her designers? Oh wait, I know, insecurity. She loves dishing it out but she sure can't take it.

Maybe she gets the clothes for free in exchange for promotion?  It's not like she's wearing these outfits twice.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

These women just annoy the crap out of me. Who does this? Who argues at a nice restaurant over shit that could have been taken care of months ago if they had bothered to be real humans and not saving things for ON CAMERA CONFRONTATIONS!

Excuse my yelling.

Sure hope the other diners were warned in advance - and given a free meal!

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

Why did Erika say the issue was resolved and finished for her repeatedly and that she had zero problem with Dorit all season long if neither of those statements were true?

When did Erika repeatedly bring up the underwear? Dorits brought it up all season long. Yes Erika went off on Eileen. And that was wrong. But Dorits is the instigator for underwear gate. Period

• Love 16
1 minute ago, LilaFowler said:

Erika looked and seemed insane.  I mean, I must admit: every time Eileen opens her mouth to interject something that will undoubtedly be unhelpful, I always think "shut up shut up shut up".  This time, though?  Way to make a mountain out of a molehill.  WTF was Erika on???

The biggest issue on this show is that no one knows when to shut the hell up. Eileen accidentally got caught in the crossfire trying to mitigate the situation and became the target of misdirected anger, but as soon as Erica turned on her she should have said, "I'm sorry!" and then buttoned her lip. Erica would have probably have continued to unravel because her ultimate trigger was revealed, but on the flip side, Erica might have also calmed down if Eileen, and everyone else around her, had shut the hell up.

I would have been as silent as Dorit, and I don't even like the woman. 

• Love 9