Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E16: Big Buddha Brawl

• Start Topic

42 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Best post of the night.

Erika was downright dissociative imo. She was literally responding to things that Eileen didn't even approach saying. Like, "don't you ever criticize that." How would Eileen have been criticizing law enforcement even if she had been talking about Tommy specifically and not using a figure of speech? Her follow up "and fuck you for saying that" confirms that she was doubling down on the crazy. 

And it defies comprehension to me that Eileen basically took it up the ass with a smile on her face. All of the women did, really, by listening to the feral "shut the fuck up" shrieking. 

I think I'm out next season unless production finds someone like Kelly Dodd who has no compunction about going after Rinna on her level. I know KD was almost universally reviled but accusing a mother of having a coke party with her children in the house is the kind of shit that can get DFACS  to take kids into state custody. 

But, oh, no, whether or not Granpa Tom's going to buy his wife's argument that she couldn't wear panties because of her Moo-gler is the stuff to be worried about according to Erika and LisaR.

• Love 24

@zoeysmom, if I recall correctly, Erika announced she wasn't wearing panties only when LVP started putting her hand up Erika's skirt while joking that Erika should give her panties to Kyle. There was context for her announcement, it didn't just come out of nowhere.

i do agree that it's odd Erika suddenly expressed her displeasure with Dorit on this trip after having previously claimed to be over pantygate. But since I dislike useless Dorit, I enjoyed seeing Dorit get called out. Dorit certainly hasn't missed opportunities to get digs in at Erika along the way, and I'm sure that gets old after a while.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, lunastartron said:

Erika was downright dissociative imo. She was literally responding to things that Eileen didn't even approach saying. Like, "don't you ever criticize that." How would Eileen have been criticizing law enforcement even if she had been talking about Tommy specifically and not using a figure of speech? Her follow up "and fuck you for saying that" confirms that she was doubling down on the crazy. 

And it defies comprehension to me that Eileen basically took it up the ass with a smile on her face. All of the women did, really, by listening to the feral "shut the fuck up" shrieking. 

I think I'm out next season unless production finds someone like Kelly Dodd who has no compunction about going after Rinna on her level. I know KD was almost universally reviled but accusing a mother of having a coke party with her children in the house is the kind of shit that can get DFACS  to take kids into state custody. 

But, oh, no, whether or not Granpa Tom's going to buy his wife's argument that she couldn't wear panties because of her Moo-gler is the stuff to be worried about according to Erika and LisaR.

Makes me wonder if Erika Girardi has priors in flashing the puss.  Maybe Tom is mad because he likes to be present and watch men ogle his wife and he was deprived of a cheap thrill.  A little like Harry Hamlin being proud of Rinna's Playboy spreads, but could not endorse her doing nudity in a film.  I am being a little RInna-esque just putting it out there on the table.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Makes me wonder if Erika Girardi has priors in flashing the puss.  Maybe Tom is mad because he likes to be present and watch men ogle his wife and he was deprived of a cheap thrill.  A little like Harry Hamlin being proud of Rinna's Playboy spreads, but could not endorse her doing nudity in a film.  I am being a little RInna-esque just putting it out there on the table.

Rinna loves putting supposition out there! What was that BS about cocaine and being left alone at the dinner table at Dorit's place? I think she had to be drunk or off her medication; OR ON IT! ;-)

• Love 7
Just now, lunastartron said:

Erika, high on the attention, definitely seemed to have a moment of paranoid delusion. That was a serious Kelly Bensimon-level mental break; Rambling on and on about her son, men in uniform, someone threatening to kill her kid, blah blah blah. lol How embarrassing. Love it. 

• Love 23
2 minutes ago, Michichick said:

@zoeysmom, if I recall correctly, Erika announced she wasn't wearing panties only when LVP started putting her hand up Erika's skirt while joking that Erika should give her panties to Kyle. There was context for her announcement, it didn't just come out of nowhere.

i do agree that it's odd Erika suddenly expressed her displeasure with Dorit on this trip after having previously claimed to be over pantygate. But since I dislike useless Dorit, I enjoyed seeing Dorit get called out. Dorit certainly hasn't missed opportunities to get digs in at Erika along the way, and I'm sure that gets old after a while.

Erika could have just said -no, it wasn't like LVP was going to keep going and grab her panties.  She volunteered the information either for shock value or entertainment sake.  IIRC PK said, "Erika you are out there."

As I see it Erika has enjoyed her digs at Dorit as well.   They do not like each other.  I kept waiting to see if there was a spiking the ball in the end zone moment for the Erikas and there really wasn't.  Dorit did pretty well. 

All I know is I want a moratorium with these women and the word "remember".  I beg of them to use "not my recollection" or anything other than remember.  They do remember the situation it is just not how they recall it happening.

• Love 13

I feel like there should be more discussion on how inappropriate it was for LVP to stick her hand up Erika's skirt in the first place. If she hadn't done that, maybe pantygate would never have happened. Hahahhahaha! (No I am not serious).

• Love 4

Wow.  That dinner was insane.  Erika melting down and hyperventilating at the table was some next level shit.  It reminded me of some of my pre-teen histrionics.  Luckily, I hit 12 and grew out of it.

I liked Erika's dinner look from afar, but close up I was like "she really flew multiple people to Hong Kong and paid their salaries for that?"  I think I could do better in the dark without a mirror with supplies found at the bottom of my purse.  And I'm total shit at hair and make-up.  Like a lot of the time I just wear tinted sunscreen for foundation and one time I forgot to brush my hair before work and was just like fuck it, I have a convertible and blamed it on having the top down.

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 22
4 minutes ago, Michichick said:

I feel like there should be more discussion on how inappropriate it was for LVP to stick her hand up Erika's skirt in the first place. If she hadn't done that, maybe pantygate would never have happened. Hahahhahaha! (No I am not serious).

She didn't stick her hand up her skirt, the shot is not  clear because it cuts away but LVP wasn't close to discovering with her fingers whether Erika had on a thong or not.

• Love 14
22 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Don't ever apologize for speaking your truth (unless I tell you to ... and then deem that apology inadequate ... no less than a dozen times). It's like saying sorry for being real.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Maharincess said:

Kate Gosselin used to be number one on my list of people on TV that I would bitch slap if I ever saw in person.  Disgusting, smug, desperate UGLY outside and in Rinna is now in that top spot. 

Erika cries for her son every night?  I wonder how many nights he cried when his mommy abandoned him to search for a wallet to marry. 

There lies the disturbing over reaction she displayed. Guilt will do that. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, lilsadone said:

I don't think it's the act itself that would upset him. When Erika was going on at the dinner, she mentioned the words whore, slut etc. 

She probably imagines that since Tom wasn't there that night, it might plant in his head the seed of "well how exactly DOES my much younger hot wife act when I'm not around and she's with other rich men all the time". That's the kind of seed you wouldn't want planted in your super rich, super old husbands head when you're off traveling the world, making sexy videos, wearing skimpy outfits all the time while he is hardly ever present.  

Someone up thread mentioned that Rinna didn't ask Erika the "does your husband trust you" question - that's a much better question. Maybe she's afraid that he won't trust her (thus removing her freedom) after this

But no one used those words or anything close to them to describe Erika at any point.

As far as her being worried about Tom's reaction, she was lying, big time lying IMO. She didn't bother to tell him about pantygate when it happened or what happened in HC either. According to her on WWHL tonight, he only found out about it watching the show, she never told him squat.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

But no one used those words or anything close to them to describe Erika at any point.

As far as her being worried about Tom's reaction, she was lying, big time lying IMO. She didn't bother to tell him about pantygate when it happened or what happened in HC either. According to her on WWHL tonight, he only found out about it watching the show, she never told him squat.

You left out the part that she wasn't concerned about what Tom thought but those around him.

• Love 8
Just now, Maharincess said:

Anybody who says a man/their man wouldn't look makes me laugh. Just like parents of teenagers who say "MY child would never do that".  If she's going to display it, people are going to look.  Anyone with half a brain knows if you wear a very short skirt and no underwear, stuff is going to show.  

Eileen was giving much too much credit to Vince! ;-)

• Love 10
4 hours ago, scenicbyway said:

Poor choice of words by Eileen and Erika was already worked up.  That's unfortunate.

I don't think Erika realizes that if she alienates the two friends she has on this trip, she will be a party of one.  Oh wait.  I forgot about her glam squad.  <nevermind>

That's the problem with these women.  They take everything said so literally.  Erika should know that Eileen didn't mean what she said but was just a victim of "poorchoiceofwordsitus".  We've all done it.  But to go on and on to the point of turning it into Eileen killing off her child was a big stretch.  Erika went after Eileen worse than she did Dorit.  I wonder if Eileen will be pouring out the rest of that Erika Jane koolaid she's been drinking for the last two seasons.

• Love 19
58 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Erika could have just said -no, it wasn't like LVP was going to keep going and grab her panties.  She volunteered the information either for shock value or entertainment sake.  IIRC PK said, "Erika you are out there."

As I see it Erika has enjoyed her digs at Dorit as well.   They do not like each other.  I kept waiting to see if there was a spiking the ball in the end zone moment for the Erikas and there really wasn't.  Dorit did pretty well. 

All I know is I want a moratorium with these women and the word "remember".  I beg of them to use "not my recollection" or anything other than remember.  They do remember the situation it is just not how they recall it happening.

A coach once told his players that he wasn't going to put up with the shenanigans after a score.

I wonder why?

• Love 4
4 hours ago, thesnarkiest said:

Erika has issues for sure. She could not handle Dorit being defended, so she viscously goes after Eileen and I don't even like Eileen.

She went after Kyle also.  I think there must be some kind of problem between Erika and her son.  For her to react that way...there's something there.

4 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Kyle is terrified of heights!

I'm right there with her.  There is just no way I would have gone on that gondola.  I did think it was hilarious that Kyle was saying that Eileen would be losing her shit on that ride, and they pan to Eileen and her bunch and you could have heard a pin drop.  They're all just relaxing and taking pictures.  LOL!

5 hours ago, Sai said:

There have been housewives that I've hated put Rinna takes the cake.  She's disgusting.  I despise her.

Rinna is one of the three housewives that make me throw things at my TV screen.  The other two are Tamra Judge and Kenya Moore.  The three of them make me feel stabby every time I see their faces on screen.  Ugh!

• Love 10

I wonder if Eileen will be pouring out the rest of that Erika Jane koolaid she's been drinking for the last two seasons.

Given that she was in the audience at DWTS cheering Ericka on, I'd say no, their friendship is fine.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, AndySmith said:

Given that she was in the audience at DWTS cheering Ericka on, I'd say no, their friendship is fine.

Yes, Eileen, Rinna and Harry were there but oddly, no Tom.

• Love 13

I wish for ONE second one of those bitches would look outside and see the gorgeous scenery at dinner!  When I couldn't take the arguing anymore, I kept focusing on a lone boat in the water and it was so lovely.   I doubt many people would ever get to dine at a restaurant that fabulous (myself included).  Why must these women ruin every trip?  I wonder if they ever look back and think wow we really ruined a one-of-a-kind beautiful trip.  Please, who am I kidding.  

Kyle's expressions were everything.  

I loved it when Lisa R took a bite of food and said "I don't have anything else to say" and LVP immediately chimed in "I don't believe it. " 

I wonder if Erika is going to get Vinnie to apologize to her for being married to such an insensitive cow (for the record, I don't think she is at all, simply a poor choice of words specifically for Erika).

As much as a nonentity Eden is, it's good she kept her mouth shut throughout the dinner.  None of that involved her, so it's good she didn't need to add her two cents (how refreshing!)

• Love 15
29 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I get that they are fine now but I am curious about how the clip of Eileen and Rinna laughing and supporting the panty plan plays or if it does get played at the reunion.

I hope they play all the clips of everyone urging Dorit on. The soap sisters, Kyle, LVP all of them. 

When Dorit gave the panties to Erica she said it was a "cheeky" gift. The word shows her intent.

cheek·y - ˈCHēkē/

adjective British

impudent or irreverent, typically in an endearing or amusing way.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 21
5 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

I really liked that red wire wrapped around Dorit's ponytail.

That hairdo wasn't doing Dorit any favors.  I've never seen anyone with a head that flat on top.  I kept picturing her carrying one of those huge wicker baskets on her head like they do in those 3rd world countries.  I kept picturing someone setting their drink up there.  I kept picturing her balancing a stack of bricks up there.  Get the picture?  LOL!

• Love 7

So I paused on the clip where Lisa was "left" alone with creepy PR dude. All the plates are cleared and the napkins are folded on the chargers as decent caterers do but it seems clear that everyone left the dinner table to migrate inside or the lounge area to the side because sitting at the dinner table after the plates have been cleared is not that typical when you can get up and mingle unless you are having a convo which Lisa clearly was having with Mintz, she is literally the worst. 12 people don't leave a dinner table all at one time to go into a bathroom to do coke, pop a xanxax and stfu.

LVP told Erika on the night they were given that it was in good fun and Kyle said she tried to warn Dorit off camera that it wasn't a good idea but neither Kyle or LVP castigated Dorit for doing it in front of Erika.

1 hour ago, Giselle said:

The soap sisters, Kyle, LVP all of them. 

• Love 19
19 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

So I paused on the clip where Lisa was "left" alone with creepy PR dude. All the plates are cleared and the napkins are folded on the charges as decent caters do but it seems clear that everyone left the dinner table to migrate inside or the lounge area to the side because sitting at the dinner table after the plates have been cleared is not that typical when you can get up again and mingle unless you are having a convo which Lisa clearly was having with Mintz, she is literally the worst. 12 people don't leave a dinner table all at one time to go into a bathroom to do coke, pop a xanxax and stfu.

LVP told Erika on the night they were given that it was in good fun and Kyle said she Tried to warn Dorit off camera that it wasn't a good idea but neither Kyle or LVP castigated Dorit for doing it in front of Erika.

Wasn't it Kyle who went on and on that she had to see it asking Dorit not to do it till Kyle was there?

19 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

• Love 5
44 minutes ago, Giselle said:

I hope they play all the clips of everyone urging Dorit on. The soap sisters, Kyle, LVP all of them. 

When Dorit gave the panties to Erica she said it was a "cheeky" gift. The word shows her intent.

cheek·y - ˈCHēkē/

adjective British

impudent or irreverent, typically in an endearing or amusing way.

Me too. Although, if WWHL showed Erika her melting down over her son scene she would have seen those scenes with the others urging Dorit on with the panties by now?

I've only just been able to read through the whole forum....so many green posts!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Wasn't it Kyle who went on and on that she had to see it asking Dorit not to do it till Kyle was there?

I forget what Kyle actually said other than she didn't say it was a bad idea but the soap twins definitely went on and on how they needed to be there.

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Me too. Although, if WWHL showed Erika her melting down over her son scene she would have seen those scenes with the others urging Dorit on with the panties by now?

I've only just been able to read through the whole forum....so many green posts!

Erika would have seen them do that a week before we all saw that episode but she never mentioned/acknowledged their behavior in her blog for that episode either, http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/blogs/erika-girardi/erika-girardi-this-joke-feels-like. She only took Dorit to task, not Eileen, Rinna or Kyle. Of course she did gush about Eileen and the tryout for the soap role but nothing about how Eileen made fun of her shyness while spreading her legs far apart! LOL

• Love 12
7 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

Lisa Rinna is such an unrelenting piece of shit - unrelenting!  I can't believe how hard Erika went after Eileen - poor choice of words on Eileen's part, but Erica kept going on and on about it.  If Erika doesn't really have any female friends - it would seem that's all on her - not on how every other woman is such a bitch.  Erika's a pretty big bitch herself.  

Eileen has always defended Rinna whenever the others get on Rinna for her behavior yet, unless I missed it, Rinna let Eileen flap in the wind as Erika went after her. If I am correct, I'd think this would show Eileen just how one sided that friendship is. Time to get rid of the garbage.

• Love 10
7 hours ago, scenicbyway said:

Before things went really crazy.  It did seem like Erika was genuinely afraid of Tom finding out this storyline.  I'm sure she's on the show with the condition she won't embarrass him.  I would guess with her alter ego rumors have dogged them before.  She's always so grateful in scenes with him and she's probably feeling like she's let him down.

But promoting yourself dancing (badly) and singing (barely, but also badly) half naked, and putting videos of the same on you tube, albeit in some cases dressed (as an oversexed teenaged prostitute) isn't embarrassing? Puleeeaassee! Girl is kookoo for Cocoa Puffs and it's finally showing. She's giving Kim a run for her money in the crazy category this season, and when Kim looks like the same one...? Leaves me speechless, just as I'd  like Rinna to be. Never have I wanted someone to get laryngitis so badly. I think her head would explode if she couldn't insert herself into everything, except the things she really was part of.

Why are some posts green?

Edited by Snappy
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, AndySmith said:

It seems that Eileen can forgive anyone EXCEPT Lisa Vanderpump.  She was virtually groveling for Erika's forgiveness for her little choice of words blunder.  If Erika had said to Eileen "Hop on one leg, pat yourself on the head while repeating rubber baby buggy bumpers and I'll forgive you." she would have done it.  LOL!

Edited by swankie
  • Love 23

It seems that Eileen can forgive anyone EXCEPT Lisa Vanderpump.  She was virtually groveling for Erika's forgiveness for her little choice of words blunder

Virtually groveling is a bit much. Also, are we talking about Eileen forgiving Ericka or Ericka forgiving Eileen?

If Erika had said to Eileen "Hop on one leg, pat yourself on the head while repeating rubber baby buggy bumpers and I'll forgive you." she would have done it

I think you are confusing Ericka and Eileen's relationship with LVP and Rinna's, respectively.

Whether or not Kyle, Rinna, or Eileen encouraged Crazy Eyes to give Ericka the underwear, at the end of the day, Crazy Eyes came up with the idea, and went ahead with it. She most likely would have gone ahead with it regardless of what the others said to her. She doesn't get a pass for it even if others were involved.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

Dorit and Eden these women don't like you or want to get to know you, move along and remove yourselves from this show.

Eden is one creepy chick isn't she?  She reminds me of one of those weird women in those old 60's cult films who never say much, but you catch them staring at you from the shadows of a dark corridor.  LOL!

• Love 14

Dorit was talking about Erika and pantygate often.  IMO it would be reasonable for Erika to be annoyed that someone was talking about her for any reason.  Just because she was talking about her. Period.    But then Erika throws in the whole my husband will be angry, you make me look like a slut nonsense and loses all credibility.  It's as if she actually believes Erika Girardi is a different person than Erika Jayne, because obviously for Erika Jayne this would be no big deal. 

As far as the pills, it is absurd to sit in a room with 2 women who have talked someone else's sobriety to death, and then have one of them whip out a bag of bills like that and claim some of them are Xanax, and that she pops them in smoothies.  Of course it is, and Dorit knew this.   She did bring it up to the others, but it was carefully done in a way that she tried to keep her hands clean while throwing it out there.  What she obviously meant was that it was absurd the way it went down and also not impossible that Rinna herself has a problem.  She opened the door for the other women to engage in a conversation about Rinna's pill problem and they didn't take the bait.  But I fully believe Dorit was hoping they would.

And, I have to assume Rinna was also hoping they would.  Because that is one woman that only makes sense to me if she is in fact on drugs.  Why would you whip out a bag of pills on camera?  Or say what she did about Harry and a strap on?  It's either a complete loss of sensibility (drugs) or a calculated attempt to be so wildly out there that she makes news.  And, while I know the second option is possible, the first feels more likely.

Lisa V was downright awful to Rinna all season, but as I don't like Rinna at all, I can't find it in me to care.

• Love 7
24 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Virtually groveling is a bit much. Also, are we talking about Eileen forgiving Ericka or Ericka forgiving Eileen?

24 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

I think you are confusing Ericka and Eileen's relationship with LVP and Rinna's, respectively.

As for your first remark, it did seem to me that Eileen was virtually groveling, for instance, suggesting that they pay a tribute to Erika's son which, by the way, Erika shut down immediately.  In answer to your question, I was also speaking about Eileen forgiving Erika for going off on her over nothing after she's been nothing but a good friend to her, practically worshipping her.  As for the last statement, I'm not confused at all.  My whole post was in regards to the way Erika practically carved Eileen a new asshole.  I was merely making an observation and am trying to find some levity in this crazy shitfest of a show.  Just like everyone else, I have my point of view also.  Thanks!

Edited by swankie
  • Love 24
2 hours ago, biakbiak said:

So I paused on the clip where Lisa was "left" alone with creepy PR dude. All the plates are cleared and the napkins are folded on the charges as decent caters do but it seems clear that everyone left the dinner table to migrate inside or the lounge area to the side because sitting at the dinner table after the plates have been cleared is not that typical when you can get up again and mingle unless you are having a convo which Lisa clearly was having with Mintz, she is literally the worst. 12 people don't leave a dinner table all at one time to go into a bathroom to do coke, pop a xanxax and stfu.

Looking at that clip, I figured the other dinner guests decided to leave crazy with crazy and escaped to another room to get away from two nonsense talking loons.  As would I.

• Love 13

In the car, Erika says she doesn’t like yelling at people but it’s hard being portrayed as something you really aren’t. GIRL PLEASE! You writhe around in thongs flapping your ass cheeks to terrible Garage Band loops your old ass balls to his ankles husband pays for! You’re entire life is based on your vag. You’ve built fucking palaces with that thing. WHO YOU FOOLIN’?

And herein lies the rub. Erika acts like a useless fame hungry whore so that she can get mad when people call her a useless fame hungry whore. It’s like a mouse trap getting mad at the mouse who eats its cheese. Does that mean Dorit isn’t an asshole? Of course not. Dorit is, and will always be, an asshole.

https://www.trashtalktv.com/03/21/rhobh-recap-shang-ho-surprise/408818/

Was so looking forward to this

Edited by Jezebel97
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

Rinna finally ate something that shut her up for 10 seconds.  That has to be the biggest shocker of the night, right?

Lol...but for how long...three chews? She began to talk while her mouth still had food in it!!

• Love 6

I'm 52 years old and have never once had a glam squad and my life turned out fine.  

My love for Eileen increased when she was standing at the Buddha in the rain with the poncho hood down.  She didn't bitch about her hair (or shoes) getting ruined as she seemed to be enjoying and appreciating the moment.

Dorit is wasted space.  I find nothing interesting about her or her weird made up accent and I loved how Erika was able to talk her down at each turn.

• Love 15