Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E16: Big Buddha Brawl

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Easyspreestep said:

Erica had no intention of flashing anyone, and said that she was ashamed that it happened.  Erica also said she would have forgotten about it if Dorit had not gone around to the women and then gave her underwear in front of everyone.  Dorit did all those things to humiliate Erica, so she can miss me with her "that was not my intention" crap.  If she had no intention of hurting Erica she would have apologized when Ellyn and Kyle both told her she hurt Erica's feelings.  Dorit could have gone to Erica and said, I'm hearing that I was incentive and that was not my intention.  I know you may not think so but others have told me that it was hurtful. I mean Dorit walked around telling the story to everyone, while absolving PK of everything.  Really so this grown man could not control himself?  Is that so (in my fake accent) well her accent is fake to so oh well

Ok, you don't think about sitting down in a mini dress with no underwear and not worry at all about flashing?

2 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

Tonight's episode truly solidified for me how vile Rinna truly is.  

AMEN!!!

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

On a bit of a humorous note, did anyone else expect LVP and Kyle to pull out popcorn at some point either on the Junk or at dinner? Just me?

The gondola ride and cow encounter were amusing as well.

I think LVp has some kind of neuro problem... she didn't carry on about how sexy the cow was.

• Love 8
20 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

Wait until the gift bags get passed around?

Will the gift bag contain a pair of panties, a bag full of various pills, a walk on part on Young and the Restless, Vidal Sassoon haircare, a rhinestone dog collar and a gently mouthed baked potato?

Hold up!  Scratch the dog collar and insert cute, little home.

Edited by dosodog
wasn't thinking big enough
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, Wouldofshouldof said:

Well it's clear Dorit is just concerned about Erika because she's diluted, LOL.

LOL. It reminded me of Kenya telling Phaedra not to deify her on Sunday's RHOA.

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, scenicbyway said:

Before things went really crazy.  It did seem like Erika was genuinely afraid of Tom finding out this storyline.  I'm sure she's on the show with the condition she won't embarrass him.  I would guess with her alter ego rumors have dogged them before.  She's always so grateful in scenes with him and she's probably feeling like she's let him down.

This fascinated me. I think there's fear, honestly.

• Love 16
29 minutes ago, KikiBda said:

Lisa R is awful...good lord.  The coke question ? Dorit should have been like 'No, I certainly would have invited you if I was, I know you are into drugs' ?

i know i so wished she had said why don't you stick your nose in your glad bag of drugs? but she's too classy oh well.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

I think LVp has some kind of neuro problem... she didn't carry on about how sexy the cow was.

She did call him a handsome boy and express desire to take him home, though. I'm sure the sexy would come in time.

• Love 8
29 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Kyle is terrified of heights! I think Dorit is as well and I don't remember Lisa screaming, just teasing and laughing.

If Kyle is terrified of heights then they must be deadly to me...you could never have gotten me on that thing!!

• Love 8

Good grief Rinna and that smug look on her face every time she tossed some random shit out there made me want to reach thru the tv and smack the smirk off her face!

Eileen should have just kept her mouth shut and she would have not been caught in the whole Erika meltdown.

Dorit and Eden these women don't like you or want to get to know you, move along and remove yourselves from this show.

And once again , the Rinna hate is growing strong in me.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

what defense? that a guy wouldn't check out a naked woman?  I think any guy would!

I have higher standards for men. My boyfriend absolutely would not have looked. Nor would most of the men I know. It was accidental on Erika's part and no one had the right to look. 

• Love 19

If I were Dorit I would have demanded Erica apologize for flashing my husband.  She intentionally wore a short dress with no panties.  She should be humiliated and contrite.   She played the victim well.

She should apologize because a greasy leering man couldn't drag his eyes away from her crotch?

Rinna got to the root of the problem. Dorit was crazy over the fact that her husband stared. Constantly excusing PK by saying he did it because he's a "man with a heart beat" and it couldn't be helped. That's just gross. Erika stood up for herself in all the ways she could have but her anger and frustration bubbled over and got all over Eileen. Poor Eileen.

• Love 19
4 minutes ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

what defense? that a guy wouldn't check out a naked woman?  I think any guy would!

Yes, I think anyone would.

--------

My mom had a little saying that makes me laugh to this day.

When we were caught in a dilemma that was of our OWN doing, she'd say "Who sent you?"

In other words? Who is the person who told you to act like a knucklehead and got you into the jam you are in?

I wonder who told EJ NOT to wear underwear that day?

• Love 8

Erika went BSC real quick like there.  Yikes. She looked pretty crying in the early scene,  not so pretty a cry later........

Rinna just can't shut up!  Good Lord

The heads of Kyle and LisaV swinging back and forth as insults were slung was hilarious! Kyle was just missing a bucket of popcorn.  

• Love 17

I mean there is something Erika isn't telling us why she is so afraid of pantygate getting back to Tom.
Does Tom give one the vibe that he could be ashamed of his wife or offended some troll like PK took a peak?
I mean PK is a perv and shouldn't be looking but this whole thing about Tom has me all interested in his opinion .
*sips hard*

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Sorry - I'm not buying that.  Tom, in a filmed lunch with Erika was raving about her latest video, and is obviously, fully on board with her alter-ego/music career. 

And, if Erika was so upset over Tom finding out that she goes out of the house without panties and someone's husband may have seen her private parts, why didn't Erika tell him about it way back when it was an issue (say, after Dorit gave her the underwear)?  

Erika completely unraveled during this trip - I don't know if it was jet lag, or something else, but it was more than the "ice queen melting" as LVP said - this was more like the ice queen was completed roasted on a hot fire.  Something is wrong there, very wrong.

Daenerys Targaryen would have passed the 'fire test' with flying colors.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, BlackMamba said:

I mean there is something Erika isn't telling us why she is so afraid of pantygate getting back to Tom.
Does Tom give one the vibe that he could be ashamed of his wife or offended some troll like PK took a peak?
I mean PK is a perv and shouldn't be looking but this whole thing about Tom has me all interested in his opinion .
*sips hard*

I thought so too. I mean if she was so upset by that, I'd expect the first person she'd tell would be her life partner/husband. There is something very WTF about that relationship.

• Love 19

One thing I like to do when this show is on is imagine working in a corporate office setting with each of these characters and the daily scenarios that would play out and who plays which role i.e.: CEO, CFO, Payroll, janitorial,mailroom,wives,mistresses,lunchroom drama ect.

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

FYI everyone, Erika is going to be on WWHL tonight. Can't wait to hear what she says about her melt downs tonight. 

unfortunately i'm thinking she'll have her mask back on and be cool as a cucumber shrugging it off.  I laughed during her fit and someone asked if she wanted to take a walk and she snaps I'm fine!

• Love 10
18 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Erika went to a party on camera in a short dress without panties. Now you tell me that wasn't strategically planned with the hope she would work it therefore making herself the center of some scene. Puleeze Then add in all that crap about her kid and the mini-mental breakdown at the restaurant? She's playing this to the hilt. I'm not buying what crazy lady is selling. Nor what the other crazy lady is selling.

I agree she is losing it.  She claims the lack of undies was due to it being a tight white dress. She says it's not possible to keep any kind of undies from showing. I know it is hard for me to pull off white and not have them show.  I had to give her some slack for that.  But still,  going on TV?  With cameras?  I'd take the panty lines. 

• Love 16
18 minutes ago, kdl88 said:

I have higher standards for men. My boyfriend absolutely would not have looked. Nor would most of the men I know. It was accidental on Erika's part and no one had the right to look. 

I don't mean stare and drool and I mean look if she's sitting right in front of the person.  which she was.

20 minutes ago, kdl88 said:

btw it wasn't accidental it was inevitable!

• Love 16

Ok, I stand corrected, Lisa R asked if anyone does coke in Dorit's bathroom.

Seems like production has been feeding Lipsa her information to share with everyone.

Her expression and how she asked was telling.  Plus Dorit's response wasn't quick enough to deny.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

Erika had all the agency in the world regarding the matter. Her grown-ass self decided not to wear underwear and to assume the risk that she would, inadvertently or intentionally, introduce the visual of her labia into someone's sight line.

If a man goes freeballing in running or deck shorts and his penis becomes visible, he has participated in making that visibility possible. 

This just reminded me of something really funny/awkward that happened years ago when my ex's  coworker came back from jogging after lunch and was free balling in his running shorts and opened up his legs wide  ( not on purpose but by lack of realization) for me  and others present to have a full view (4 men and me in the room), I looked right at him and told him that mama bird was sitting on the edge of the nest and the eggs were falling out of the other side. He had a great sense of humor (which I already knew)' laughed it off, thanked me for the warning and moved on from the incident and laughed about it long after.

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

Lisa Rinna is a piece of shit.  And Eileen can take s seat next to her.  Eileen's blog is already up & guess what she doesn't mention?  Zero reference to Rinna's coke allegation against Dorit.  She spends a fair amount of time bashing Dorit, but zero reference to her BFF's nasty allegation against Dorit.  

Gosh what a shocker.  Eileen is so annoying.  And boring.

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, charming said:

Right? Except Eileen doesn't think St. Vinnie would look. He's not the type. But when did the affair start?

Yeah - Vinnie wouldn't look?  I snorted my iced tea when she said that - of course he would!!!  

Wasn't he the same one who was peeking out his garage windows when Brandi was fighting with Kyle in their driveway?  

Not that it's the same thing, but I think that she's giving him more credit than is due.

• Love 21
9 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

Erika had all the agency in the world regarding the matter. Her grown-ass self decided not to wear underwear and to assume the risk that she would, inadvertently or intentionally, introduce the visual of her labia into someone's sight line.

So flip the script...if PK had worn shorts and flashed Erika would she have snickered about it with every cast mate? Brought Dorit some undies in a box and said it's because everyone had seen her husband's balls? I don't see her acting in such a juvenile way.

And Dorit would most likely defend her husband if he did that and say it was unintentional, right? So why can't she believe that a woman did it unintentionally? Why immediately shame her? 

• Love 14