Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E16: Big Buddha Brawl

• Start Topic

The panties. These are all scenes where it is brought up on camera and she chooses to discuss it: With PK in their kitchen. With Kyle in a store to shop for said panties.  With Eileen and Rinna for drinks to discuss how a lady should sit. All scenes prior to the gift giving – no Erika

The bag o pills. With Boy George and LVP outside of PK’s birthday party. In her own home with Eden and her squeaking kid and using the word “induced”. In Mexico, at dinner with Ken, LVP, PK, Mauricio, Kyle and Erika. All scenes no Rinna.

She might very well be one of those people who tells the same stories/jokes over and over again…but I’m giving her the stink eye.

She is a shit stirrer (or wannabe shit stirrer). There was another incident where she tried to bring up the pills with Kyle again, but Kyle wasn't buying. She did seem to try and insinuate that Lisa had some pill addiction, and not just abusing vitamins to suppress her appetite...for me, it was very telling that LVP shut her down about the pills, implying if you don't have actual proof, keep those ideas to yourself. Something, ironically, Rinna herself good do well to learn...

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, jaync said:

Heather's gone? What happened, did her mausoleum not get finished in time for filming?

Yup. She said "enough." Give me a heads up if they are gonna show her mausoleum. That episode is one I'd want to see. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Same here. I don’t hate Dorit…I don’t hate any of the HW’s. I just don’t trust that she is just trying to be funny as opposed to making insert x the brunt of the joke.

The panties. These are all scenes where it is brought up on camera and she chooses to discuss it: With PK in their kitchen. With Kyle in a store to shop for said panties.  With Eileen and Rinna for drinks to discuss how a lady should sit. All scenes prior to the gift giving – no Erika

The bag o pills. With Boy George and LVP outside of PK’s birthday party. In her own home with Eden and her squeaking kid and using the word “induced”. In Mexico, at dinner with Ken, LVP, PK, Mauricio, Kyle and Erika. All scenes no Rinna.

She might very well be one of those people who tells the same stories/jokes over and over again…but I’m giving her the stink eye.

Oh panty gate was definitely passive aggressive and I think she needed to find a vehicle to express her displeasure over the snafu. I also think her discussing it with the others was to see if she could find an opening to be a bit chastising of Erika's little oopsie for sure but when she realized that it was only going to be light banter and nothing too scalding from the other women she used their reactions and responses as a gauge to how strong of a punch she want her little "joke" to have and how much of  an impact she wanted it to have on Erika.  I could definitely she Dorit try and reign back how she truly felt about Erika's thoughtless snatch reveal but I think it was just flash in the pan aggravation and not something Dorit was seething over. Especially after seeing the good natured reactions from the others but still finding enough "pearl clutching" and slight side eye from the others to allow her to move forward with the joke. I also believe this is what led her to tone down the intended sting she was initially going for cause I have no doubt that at first she wanted the gifting moment and commentary to sting more than what she ended up dishing out.

As for the bag of pills I again think she wants to see what the others reactions are in order to see if there is anything juicy there. I truly think her story about the pills was 80% funny story but 20% throwing out feelers to see if the others would give up any sort of reaction that would suggest there's some "word on the street" about it somewhere. You know watching to see if the others had "knowing looks" cross their faces.  I don't think Dorit was trying to influence ANYONE or suggest anything with that story I just think she shared it as an opening for anyone else to spill the beans and see if anyone else had similar stories to share cause she seems to like a bit of gossip. That's where Dorit's fault lies but I wouldn't assign any real deliberate intentions to make accusations about Rinna. I think she was just being nosey and hoped that her "sharing" would prompt others to share if they had any stories to tell.

The panty situation she was aiming a bit cause she wasn't happy that Erika's brazen, zero fucks attitude resulted in accidentally flashing her husband, typical initial reaction of quick anger but even then once she saw how the others where, for the most part, taking the misstep in stride she adjusted her little jab of the panty giving, to a slapping of the wrist, he he ha ha moment instead of a more mean spirited exchange which I think would have been in the works if the others expressed more appalling views on the matter. And Dorit herself knows that little joke wasn't entirely meant to be harmless which is why she keeps repeating that it was just a joke and where the defensiveness comes into play.

Dorit being a bit more honest about that may have avoided the blow up from Erica but I definitely don't think she was trying to come after Rinna regarding those bag of pills. Dorit was just looking for some tea if anyone happened to have some. That's what I believe that was.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 5
On 3/26/2017 at 10:09 AM, Jel said:

I feel like this same conversation pops up at least once in every franchise. Erika has her detractors, for sure, but as for "active" HWs, nothing compares, or comes even close, to the level of seething hatred expressed towards Bethenny Frankel, measured both by post count and adjectives used to describe her. 

The Erika "hate" is child's play by comparison.

I'd say imo, but I am pretty sure that's absolute fact. I haven't counted, but maybe one rainy Saturday I will.*

*That's never going to happen

Well call me crazy (won't be the 1st time, won't be the last time! HA!) because I like Bethenny and I like Erika for the most part.  Both are flawed, Bethenny horribly so, but I like them.  I did not like Erika's blowout last ep but I am overlooking it for now.  If my name didn't give it away, I am female.  I too think Erika is the sexiest of this bunch.  Not the most fashionable though.  When they are assholes I WILL admit it!  We will see if my opinion changes re Erika.  I am new to liking Erika.

On 3/26/2017 at 11:46 AM, Jel said:

That table dance is so cringey. Has there ever been a bigger try hard in the history of try-harding? 

I had to ff when it was on originally.  It was quite embarrassing.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, lunastartron said:

Seems to be a discrepancy.  http://allthingsrh.com/rhobh-ratings/

http://bravowhore.com/post/154211986764/rhobhs07

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Real_Housewives_of_Beverly_Hills_(season_7)

Reality tea may be using a different metric for this one show, possibly to coincide with Andy's book tour?, but apples to apples the best rating RHoBH ever had was the VanderPump wedding at slightly over 3 million viewers and they've not come close to that ever again. 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, zulualpha said:

Seems to be a discrepancy.  http://allthingsrh.com/rhobh-ratings/

http://bravowhore.com/post/154211986764/rhobhs07

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Real_Housewives_of_Beverly_Hills_(season_7)

Reality tea may be using a different metric for this one show, possibly to coincide with Andy's book tour?, but apples to apples the best rating RHoBH ever had was the VanderPump wedding at slightly over 3 million viewers and they've not come close to that ever again. 

Bravo uses first three day ratings and combines all views.  The others tend to use the traditional first view ratings.  They did it last season with NY when the ratings weren't all that.  It is frustrating but more so for the viewer who just really wants to watch the show.

Tuesday Cable ratings:  http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/tuesday-cable-ratings-march-21-2017/

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 2

I don't see it myself. Do you think she would interact well with Lisa Vanderpump and Kyle? Has a Housewife ever changed franchises. I know there was some talk about it but it never happened. It might revitalize some of the ones that are rounding down.

How about we put Theresa Giudice in Atlanta? 

Bethenny in Beverly Hills?

Brandi in NYC?

The possibilities are endless.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

I don't see it myself. Do you think she would interact well with Lisa Vanderpump and Kyle? Has a Housewife ever changed franchises. I know there was some talk about it but it never happened. It might revitalize some of the ones that are rounding down.

How about we put Theresa Giudice in Atlanta? 

Bethenny in Beverly Hills?

Brandi in NYC?

The possibilities are endless.

Heather in her Podcast has had Kyle twice and both times it has been a very interesting chat.  They share a lot of commonality as in same production company, being Jewish and Heather former actress and LA resident.  Heather claimed the BH ladies get the great trips and they (RHOC) are pretty much left asking for gas money to West Covina.  Wasn't Rinna on RHOC advising Heather on how to shill her skincare line?

Brandi wants to join the cast of Atlanta.  That should work well with the way she and Kenya get along.

Not to long ago pre-divorce Bethenny wanted to move to BH, so if that happened I could see her changing franchises, they featured Bethenny on BH and I beg they never let in happen.  With Andy's smarts he would have her on both shows.    

• Love 5

First of all, many, many, women go without panties.

i have really enjoyed Erika this season but she has lost me because of her behavior the last two episodes.  I was anxious to see her on DWTS but now I don't really care and it does not appear as though she has much of a following.

Second, it seemed like Rinna was elated throughout the last two episodes that the controversy was not directly related to her.

Thirdly, while I am a fan of The Real Housewives in general I think Bravo has lost its way.  A bit of controversy makes things interesting, an overload of this is just too much.  Seeing interesting parts of these women's lives without them ripping each other apart has got to be included.  Thank god they went to see the Buddha or I might not have been able to stand the bickering!

• Love 6
50 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

I think Theresa to Atlanta is the best move.

Apollo and Juicy Joe can be cell mates.

It would be craptastic. Just sayn'

Haven't the southern states suffered enough?  First Teresa goes, then Joe and Melissa follow. 

20 minutes ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

Right??  I really thought he had somewhat of a brain!

Reruns on and I don't care how good of an actor Hamlin thinks he is, saying all Rinna has done is try and help Kim is just an insult.  Even Rinna didn't believe it.

• Love 4

It is really sad that the entire Eason has revolved around Kim's sobriety, who has only been a part time participant.  As well as Panty Gate" which has become a bore.  Bravo better make some changes.

• Love 2
21 hours ago, Giselle said:

I would rather TPTB get rid of Rinna and Eileen and keep Erica and Eden. They can lose Erica next year.

The soap experiment failed.

I'd LOVE to see ErICKa, Rinna, and Eden go. NO LOSS!!!

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Does anyone know what that thingamajig/sausage casing/doohickey  was that Dorit had her ponytail wrapped in at the dinner that took place in Japan? I want one. 

It looked like metallic string or wire.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Giselle said:

Which is why I took RHOC off my TiVo one pass and won't watch. That's one less number they can count.

Heather left so the dynamic is skewed. I won't support Vicki and Kelly. Their behavior is abhorrent. I want them off the show. 

I'm almost ready to do that with RHBH. While I love watching the lives of Kyle and LVP I don't like the repetitivness of Erica, the boring tediousness of Eileen, and the hideousness of Rinna.

Kyle and LVP are the only reasons I'm watching. If it gets to bad I'll cancel this show too.

Vicki needs to go. She is such a LOSER!!!

• Love 1

Thanks almost3000. I can probably go to my local Hobby Lobby and make one similar to hers. But I hate doing crafts. I need to hire Tori Spelling! Lol

It's nice that Erika didnt wait 2 seasons (like all the other women do) to apologize to one of the other ladies (Eileen) for her (Erikas) understandable emotional response to the comments about her son. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Thanks almost3000. I can probably go to my local Hobby Lobby and make one similar to hers. But I hate doing crafts. I need to hire Tori Spelling! Lol

It's nice that Erika didnt wait 2 seasons (like all the other women do) to apologize to one of the other ladies (Eileen) for her (Erikas) understandable emotional response to the comments about her son. 

Personally, I don't get Erika's reaction. I just understand that her son is a highly sensitive subject for her. But it's like she was ashamed of something, she didn't abandon him, did she? I didn't feel like Eileen's comments were outrageous.

• Love 2

Do you think she would interact well with Lisa Vanderpump and Kyle?

I don't know. I always felt like Heather enjoyed the status of being the most, or at least in the top 2, affluent HW on her respective show. Coming to BH she'd have quite a few of the ladies ahead of her in that regard, and would she be ok with that?

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Just caught the rerun and because it cannot be said enough, Rinna is a disgusting despicable excuse for a human being. 

Dorit should go ghetto and bust Rinna's lips! She's about due for a refill isn't she? ;-)

• Love 2
On 3/27/2017 at 5:57 PM, zoeysmom said:

Wow talk about rewriting history-this little twerp was at the White Party.  Asshole didn't even get the designer right-it was Thierry Mugler not Stella McCartney.  http://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-erika-jaynes-emotional-meltdown/

I just watched this and he got nearly every detail completely wrong. That was like one of those Spot the Differences in pictures games.

Erika wore Mugler not McCartney. Erika didn't wear panties because the Mugler dress was open towards the side and would literally show her underwear. Kyle was worried about VPL. LVP mentioned knickers. PK didn't say anything, but he looked. Dorit never thought Erika flashed purposely. Dorit has never said that Rinna had a pill problem. That dude is lucky he works as an entertainment reporter because if this had been any other topic, he'd have been fired for being that inaccurate.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

I just watched this and he got nearly every detail completely wrong. That was like one of those Spot the Differences in pictures games.

Erika wore Mugler not McCartney. Erika didn't wear panties because the Mugler dress was open towards the side and would literally show her underwear. Kyle was worried about VPL. LVP mentioned knickers. PK didn't say anything, but he looked. Dorit never thought Erika flashed purposely. Dorit has never said that Rinna had a pill problem. That dude is lucky he works as an entertainment reporter because if this had been any other topic, he'd have been fired for being that inaccurate.

If Dorit had brought up the pill bag once, I would have said "no big deal," but she went out of her way; almost pulling LVP and Boy George over to a corner of her backyard and relayed the whole thing to them! LVP looked concerned and George acted as if he hadn't heard anything; just smiled, made a funny comment and walked away! Dorit brought this up 2 or 3 more times, once in a convo with Eden, so she was obviously implying something! Even if more malicious, that wouldn't give Rinna carte blanche to behave like a sociopath! She truly looked bent and unaware of how ridiculous she appears on camera; esp. in next week's episode! Licking her lips like a snake is quite apropos! ;-(

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Corrected spelling
  • Love 2

Even LVP gave her a kind of warning, saying that it's two different things if Rinna talked about it as a joke or was making more of a serious admission. Of course LVP would never admit it now, but she was clearly confused about what Dorit was saying. Which is precisely the point of contention her - what exactly was her intention in "innocently" bringing up the Xanax smoothies repeatedly?

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Jamie Satyr said:

If Dorit had brought up the pill bag once, I would have said "no big deal," but she went out of her way; almost pulling LVP and Boy George over to a corner of her backyard and relayed the whole thing to them! LVP looked concerned and George acted as if he hadn't heard anything; just smiled, made a funny comment and walked away! Dorit brought this up 2 or 3 more times, once in a convo with Eden, so she was obviously implying something! Even if more malicious, that wouldn't give Rinna carte blanche to behave like a sociopath! She truly looked bent and unaware of how ridiculous she appears on camera; esp. in next week's episode! Licking her lips like a snake is quite apropos! ;-(

Dorit never brought the pill bag up to Eden.  She asked if her actions/reactions were induced-after Eden described their interaction.  Eden was there.  So she brought it up twice-once to LVP and once in Mexico.  Rinna on the other hand brought it up to begin with, and then to both Eden and Dorit with a twist, and several talking heads.  TO be clear she brought it up after the others were talking about the possibility of Rinna telling Eden  about Kim. 

1 hour ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Even LVP gave her a kind of warning, saying that it's two different things if Rinna talked about it as a joke or was making more of a serious admission. Of course LVP would never admit it now, but she was clearly confused about what Dorit was saying. Which is precisely the point of contention her - what exactly was her intention in "innocently" bringing up the Xanax smoothies repeatedly?

That RInna was a raging hypocrite talking about Kim would be the reason in Mexico.  Flat out tattle telling at PK's party.  I think she only brought up the Xanax smoothies in Mexico, the bag of pills at PK's party and being induced with Eden.  I don't think ever asking if Rinna is induced is a stretch and no one except Rinna ever questioned if she had a problem or was an addict.  By Rinna s standards her over reaction would make her guilty of what she accused herself of.

• Love 9
On 3/22/2017 at 3:01 PM, TattleTeeny said:

I forgot to mention, what is with Rinna's "tough chick" gestures? The "come at me" fingers and the standing up over people. I feel like she wants everyone to be all, "Ooooh, it's goin' down now! Don't mess with the Rinna!" Or to have everyone get up to restrain her. 

Probably just a habit, using that role in the bedroom with Harry. ?

Of course LVP would never admit it now, but she was clearly confused about what Dorit was saying.

I don't think she was confused at all. She knew exactly what was being said, hence her shutting it down (or, trying to, anyway).

• Love 4
On 3/28/2017 at 8:46 PM, chenoa333 said:

Does anyone know what that thingamajig/sausage casing/doohickey  was that Dorit had her ponytail wrapped in at the dinner that took place in Japan? I want one. 

You can actually find several options.  Hers did look like some sort of string/wire option but they are sold in many different stores and several different styles.  Many people, guys and girls, with long hair wear them while riding motorcycles.  It helps keep your hair from getting tangled up from the wind.  Around here, you can even buy them at the feed store.  Some women like to coordinate their horse's mane with their own.  

• Love 2
On 3/27/2017 at 6:33 PM, lololol said:

I HIGHLY doubt anyone is getting paid to bash ErICKa. Some see her as she really is - a conceited, gold digger, nothing to offer, boring, haughty drama queen.

Some don't see her that way. And to borrow your phraseology, I HIGHLY think someone is getting paid to bash Ericka. 

• Love 4
(edited)

ON 3/27/2017 AT 5:33 PM, LOLOLOL SAID:

I HIGHLY doubt anyone is getting paid to bash ErICKa. Some see her as she really is - a conceited, gold digger, nothing to offer, boring, haughty drama queen.

On 4/2/2017 at 0:11 PM, sarivon said:

Some don't see her that way. And to borrow your phraseology, I HIGHLY think someone is getting paid to bash Ericka. 

It's an interesting premise. AFAIK, the only HW who ever copped to this was Maria (actually an FOH) on the Dallas reunion who, when accused of hiring peeps to promote her and bash the other women, acknowledged it immediately. She was quite sanguine about it, too -- she said something like, "I've got the money and don't have the time so I pay people to do it."

So is it possible this is going on with select HWs throughout the various threads? Let me think really hard about this -- mmm, IMO, without a doubt.

Edited by steelcitysister
fixed a messed-up quote
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, steelcitysister said:

It's an interesting premise. AFAIK, the only HW who ever copped to this was Maria (actually an FOH) on the Dallas reunion who, when accused of hiring peeps to promote her and bash the other women, acknowledged it immediately. She was quite sanguine about it, too -- she said something like, "I've got the money and don't have the time so I pay people to do it."

So is it possible this is going on with select HWs throughout the various threads? Let me think really hard about this -- mmm, IMO, without a doubt.

You mean I could get paid for such behavior?  Wow sign me up!!!  I have been undervaluing my time on here.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

You mean I could get paid for such behavior?  Wow sign me up!!!  I have been undervaluing my time on here.

Gracious, I'm so happy to have introduced you to a potential income supplement! You should def contact Maria via FB or whatever and ask her how it's done. 

On 3/28/2017 at 8:09 PM, Trooper York said:

Well he thinks he looks good wearing a beard. Just sayn'

He played a gay man on Shameless (did a believable job of it). Do you think real life is imitating art here? 

1 hour ago, steelcitysister said:

I would agree it is possible, but surely the person paying someone to rip Erika apart would want something..more..I don't know....intelligent? Something different in their endless complaints so that people don't just start ignoring the posts? 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I would agree it is possible, but surely the person paying someone to rip Erika apart would want something..more..I don't know....intelligent? Something different in their endless complaints so that people don't just start ignoring the posts? 

One would think. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

It seems to me these so called hit people go after someone on social media where they are exposed to a lot of views as in the millions.  No offense to the site but even 90 likes on one post isn't really going to make a dent in a person's public image. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

It seems to me these so called hit people go after someone on social media where they are exposed to a lot of views as in the millions.  No offense to the site but even 90 likes on one post isn't really going to make a dent in a person's public image. 

Don't know -- it seems to me that a D-list real-ebrity desperate enough to hire a bash-'em-bolster-me team would be giddy with any and all efforts -- especially if the hired peeps are heavily invested in their job. Could happen. Well, as I said, in Maria's case it did since she acknowledged it.

• Love 1

I remember when there were accusations by Aviva over on the NY show that Carole was posting positive comments about herself on her blog over on Bravo = back in the day when they allowed comments. And also alleging that she was posting negative ones on Aviva's blog (because Aviva simply could not believe that so many people disliked her, because of course she was crazy and delusional). She made a big thing of it and they did away with the comments (which I thought sucked). I found the accusation odd, because I would just assume that folks would in some cases post stuff themselves, or at the very least have friends and family doing it. If I was on this crazy horror show, I know lots of people who would take to that internet thingy themselves and post all kinds of glowing stuff about me and bitchy stuff about people I don't like. I wouldn't even have to encourage it, they would just do it. When I read posts on any forum and the commentators don't comment on the actual drama, offer any insights into why they feel the way they do, or share negative thoughts or commentary on only one HW over and over (and over and over) I just assume they are doing it on behalf of someone else. But they have to be doing it for free, however, because as dumb as all these ho'wives are, they aren't dumb enough to pay for some of this stuff. 

• Love 1
20 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I remember when there were accusations by Aviva over on the NY show that Carole was posting positive comments about herself on her blog over on Bravo = back in the day when they allowed comments. And also alleging that she was posting negative ones on Aviva's blog (because Aviva simply could not believe that so many people disliked her, because of course she was crazy and delusional). She made a big thing of it and they did away with the comments (which I thought sucked). I found the accusation odd, because I would just assume that folks would in some cases post stuff themselves, or at the very least have friends and family doing it. If I was on this crazy horror show, I know lots of people who would take to that internet thingy themselves and post all kinds of glowing stuff about me and bitchy stuff about people I don't like. I wouldn't even have to encourage it, they would just do it. When I read posts on any forum and the commentators don't comment on the actual drama, offer any insights into why they feel the way they do, or share negative thoughts or commentary on only one HW over and over (and over and over) I just assume they are doing it on behalf of someone else. But they have to be doing it for free, however, because as dumb as all these ho'wives are, they aren't dumb enough to pay for some of this stuff. 

Heh, I remember the Carole v Aviva dust up. Aviva's shrewish personaity notwithstanding, I can easily see Carole using those crack writer skills to badmouth her co-Hos while waxing pretty about her own experiences. Re the bold above: IMO, not only are some of them dumb enough to pay for online self-endorsements and attacks on their Ho foes, I think they're also petty and pathetic enough. MMV and all.

I'm just now watching these screeching hags clomping around Hong Kong complaining about riding in a gondola, complaining that it's raining, complaining that their shoes are getting wet, manufacturing fights like toothless trailer monkeys with cigarettes dangling from their lips. Ugh. They are such unsophisticated rubes. I'd rather travel with a high school student tour group than with this gaggle of used up hyenas. So boring and lame.