Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E23: Ready Or Not

• Start Topic

(edited)
11 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I wish that was true, but it isn't. This show is no longer the documentary it was meant to be. It is now another reality show about these girls and their drama. If it was about Jace and the rest of the kids, we'd be watching more of them than their stupid mothers and their dick-hopping ways.

This!!!! This show started off as a documentary to teach young girls about birth control and the consequences of not using it and how hard it is to have a baby at a young age. Epic fail! They have glamorized teenage pregnancy by making celebrities of these idiots, their boyfriends, friends and family members. And paying them big bucks so they don't have to work, go to school, buy whatever they want (cars, houses, drugs) or grow up. And because of this the kids suffer. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 13

I would rather watch Jace with Barb. I am sick of the whining from Jenelle about Barb and Nathan. It is the same shit with her. I want to see interaction with the kids and here she was too busy on her phone at the drop offs. I hope the judge watches and sees the yelling and Jaces face when his mother is going off. Shes always talking about herself and how shes his mom, it is never about how this might harm Jace. She is such and asshole.

• Love 21

Did she tell the producer that she was "in the bathroom" and that's why she didn't answer any of his calls? Does anyone here believe any of these ladies get on the bowl WITHOUT their social media at hand? Gross, dude. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Along these lines, in a divorce or any breakup, there's almost always a "divorcer / divorcee" dynamic. The one who initiates the breakup always bounces back faster, because they're happier, and in Kail's case, already attached to someone else replacing that feeling of being desired and appreciated or whatever it was the other partner provided. In Javi's case, he was on deployment basically at his wife's insistence because that was what was best for their family, it was what he signed up to do, and he kept comforting himself with thoughts like "Once I'm back there, everything will be okay, this upset is only temporary, it's a product of separation, etc." Then he got home, found a dude in his house fucking his wife while his kid was there, and he was rightfully heartbroken. Even if there wasn't prevarication on her part regarding the breakup, genuine or otherwise, it's extremely likely this situation would have been the same. 

not only that, but Kail was already checked out in December and had already gotten over it, in the meantime, she is stringing him along back and forth and like he said, when he came back he had hopes, meanwhile, she was already done and over it, but here he was thinking they could work it out, only to come home to being shut out and toyed with all the while she is fucking someone else then gets pregnant. Yes he is not handling it well. She had had 9 plus months of knowing it is over and he hasn't because of the back and forth and Marriage Boot Camp. I understand his hurt and confusion with her and about their marriage. He said it himself, she was back and forth with him week after week. And had no time to process it, while she did. 

• Love 20

Kail: Have you ever thought that maybe it's you who is psychotic and not Javi?  You're the one who cheated on him, while he was fighting for our country.  Also, stop acting like you're MOTY because you had your sons alone for 8 months. People do it everyday with no help, and no MTV money coming in. You're nothing special, Kail. Also,  I was a little pissed when Vee said that this was Kail and Javi's karma for being bitches to them. That was not cool.  I hope Kail and Javi's relationship gets better for the sake of the kids.  Vee acts like she had no idea that Jo had a son with someone else when she met him. 

Chelsea: I hope that you and Cole are doing better with your real son, than you did with the practice baby.  Also, where was Adam? Does he have no one to film with, or did he whine like a bitch, and threaten to quit again? The show is better off without him.

Leah:  Let's face it. You're never going to finish beauty school. By the way she speaks at times, I wonder how she graduated high school.  Maybe she can learn some tips about doing her own hair and make up, so she doesn't look like a hot mess.

Jenelle: Can you please tell your boyfriend to shut his mouth when it comes to your kids? He should be focusing on his own kids.  Also, Jenelle is such a bitch to Babs. I wonder why Babs keeps putting up with the bullshit. She and Jace need to go far away from Jenelle, and stop letting her control everything.  Jenelle blames Babs for everything that's wrong in her life, but she's doing no better on her own. It's not Babs' or Jace's fault that Jenelle and her sister can't get their shit together enough to raise their kids.  The emotion that Babs shows toward Jace is proof how much she loves him. Has Jenelle ever shed a tear for her son? 

If they don't film Babs, it'd be so boring. Jenelle and Douche with the kids. *Snore*. Also, you'd think that Jenelle would be a little nicer to the person who is selflessly raising her son. Don't forget, Jenelle. If Babs hadn't stepped in, Jace would be somewhere where you would never see him. Which wouldn't be more than is what currently happening. 

• Love 7
54 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

This!!!! This show started off as a documentary to teach young girls about birth control and the consequences of not using it and how hard it is to have a baby at a young age. Epic fail! They have glamorized teenage pregnancy by making celebrities of these idiots, their boyfriends, friends and family members. And paying them big bucks so they don't have to work, go to school, buy whatever they want (cars, houses, drugs) or grow up. And because of this the kids suffer. 

I have to disagree. Of the tens of thousands of teen girls who get pregnant each year, you really think they bank on the fact that THEY will be one of the four girls chosen for the show?? I doubt it. They know that these girls aren't normal teen mothers and they know that theyre on a TV show. Maybe that's part of the reason MTV decided to break the fourth wall w/this show, they didn't wanna be accused of glamorizing teen pregnancy anymore. Maybe they wanted the viewer to remember that these girls don't live normal lives, they are filming a TV show. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

I have to disagree. Of the tens of thousands of teen girls who get pregnant each year, you really think they bank on the fact that THEY will be one of the four girls chosen for the show?? I doubt it. They know that these girls aren't normal teen mothers and they know that theyre on a TV show. Maybe that's part of the reason MTV decided to break the fourth wall w/this show, they didn't wanna be accused of glamorizing teen pregnancy anymore. Maybe they wanted the viewer to remember that these girls don't live normal lives, they are filming a TV show. 

I thought they broke the fourth walls so these friendless heifers would have someone to talk to...

• Love 9
Just now, teapot said:

I thought they broke the fourth walls so these friendless heifers would have someone to talk to...

Exactly this. They paid these girls too much, and they started acting like stars, not single mothers struggling to make ends meet. 

• Love 8
34 minutes ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

Kail: Have you ever thought that maybe it's you who is psychotic and not Javi?  You're the one who cheated on him, while he was fighting for our country.  Also, stop acting like you're MOTY because you had your sons alone for 8 months. People do it everyday with no help, and no MTV money coming in. You're nothing special, Kail. Also,  I was a little pissed when Vee said that this was Kail and Javi's karma for being bitches to them. That was not cool.  I hope Kail and Javi's relationship gets better for the sake of the kids.  Vee acts like she had no idea that Jo had a son with someone else when she met him. 

Chelsea: I hope that you and Cole are doing better with your real son, than you did with the practice baby.  Also, where was Adam? Does he have no one to film with, or did he whine like a bitch, and threaten to quit again? The show is better off without him.

Leah:  Let's face it. You're never going to finish beauty school. By the way she speaks at times, I wonder how she graduated high school.  Maybe she can learn some tips about doing her own hair and make up, so she doesn't look like a hot mess.

Jenelle: Can you please tell your boyfriend to shut his mouth when it comes to your kids? He should be focusing on his own kids.  Also, Jenelle is such a bitch to Babs. I wonder why Babs keeps putting up with the bullshit. She and Jace need to go far away from Jenelle, and stop letting her control everything.  Jenelle blames Babs for everything that's wrong in her life, but she's doing no better on her own. It's not Babs' or Jace's fault that Jenelle and her sister can't get their shit together enough to raise their kids.  The emotion that Babs shows toward Jace is proof how much she loves him. Has Jenelle ever shed a tear for her son? 

If they don't film Babs, it'd be so boring. Jenelle and Douche with the kids. *Snore*. Also, you'd think that Jenelle would be a little nicer to the person who is selflessly raising her son. Don't forget, Jenelle. If Babs hadn't stepped in, Jace would be somewhere where you would never see him. Which wouldn't be more than is what currently happening. 

Yes Karl is nothing special. She was dumping the boys with Jo and Javi's parents so she could dick hop. Try being completely alone while your husband is deployed, raking care of a 1 uear old and 8 year old abd giving birth by yourself because your husband is overseas. I did it, and guess what I wasn't banging random guys. Stop using your boys as pawns to hurt your exes. Jo needs to stop catering to Karl, because eventually Vee will have enough and walk away. I know ita not really Veesl's place but she speaks the truth and Jo would do well to listen. 

• Love 11

Also in this episode, we clearly see (IMO) that David isn't the only one with control in this relationship. When David was dropping off Jace, Jenelle called him from the car and demanded he come back to the car and stop filming with her mom, so as not to give her any camera time. I think that Babs likes to think it's all David (or whatever boyfriend Jenelle has at the time) that is causing rift between her and Jenelle, but part of it is also Jenelle. 

I also find it interesting that all Jenelle's boyfriends quit their jobs and don't work, while she pays for everything. I can't help but wonder, in part, if that's because JENELLE likes it that way. She hates to be alone, she likes to spend allllll her time, 24/7, with her boyfriends. She does NOT like to be without them and prefers they be wherever she is. She doesn't want a pesky thing like WORK to get in the way of her need for constant companionship from a man. 

• Love 21
1 hour ago, toodywoody said:

not only that, but Kail was already checked out in December and had already gotten over it, in the meantime, she is stringing him along back and forth and like he said, when he came back he had hopes, meanwhile, she was already done and over it, but here he was thinking they could work it out, only to come home to being shut out and toyed with all the while she is fucking someone else then gets pregnant. Yes he is not handling it well. She had had 9 plus months of knowing it is over and he hasn't because of the back and forth and Marriage Boot Camp. I understand his hurt and confusion with her and about their marriage. He said it himself, she was back and forth with him week after week. And had no time to process it, while she did. 

Exactly this! Let's not forget that Javi said as recently as Christmas AND three weeks ago she was still stringing him along. 

• Love 12
56 minutes ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

I posted an article yesterday that said Adam has not filmed any more scenes since the softball game. He has a new "job." The crew calls and leaves a message when they are in town but he does not call back. When he does film though, he is only paid for that day he filmed.  Ha! That's what he gets. 

• Love 6

OMG I can't w/Cole and Chelsea. Ever since Cole said "weiner!!", in that squeaky voice, last episode, I've fast-forwarded through their scenes b/c it's just too awkward lol. I wish them the best but they're boring and Cole is just...IDK. He's either super shy in front of the cameras or he has no personality, bc I feel like he just echoes everything Chelsea says. 

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

I also find it interesting that all Jenelle's boyfriends quit their jobs and don't work, while she pays for everything. I can't help but wonder, in part, if that's because JENELLE likes it that way. She hates to be alone, she likes to spend allllll her time, 24/7, with her boyfriends. She does NOT like to be without them and prefers they be wherever she is. She doesn't want a pesky thing like WORK to get in the way of her need for constant companionship from a man. 

This. Of course it's 50/50-- no one out of Nathan, Kieffer, Courtland and David was going to have a lucrative job or be a hard worker, nor would they be able to get them with their records and drug and alcohol abuse, and I'm sure the camera time and money were attractive to them-- but that in part is what she wants. Can you imagine her being with anyone with a real job? Putting in 8 hour shifts at an office or restaurant? 

1 minute ago, SheTalksShit said:

OMG I can't w/Cole and Chelsea. Ever since Cole said "weiner!!", in that squeaky voice, last episode, I've fast-forwarded through their scenes b/c it's just too awkward lol. I wish them the best but they're boring and Cole is just...IDK. He's either super shy in front of the cameras or he has no personality, bc I feel like he just echoes everything Chelsea says. 

Yeah, he's a sweetie but I could never deal personally. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

On Snapchat he is goofy and fun.  Just like I used to be at that age.  It's a completely different personality that what we see on camera.  On camera he acts like the now current 37 yr old me who has no energy.  Most definitely believe it's because of the MTV cameras. 

• Love 8
(edited)
Just now, AirQuotes said:

Jennelle attempting to limit Barb's filming...oh, ho boy!  Jennelle took the cameras down in *her own* car but Barb wasn't in there.  Those cameras Jennelle took down in the car had nothing to do with filming Barb.   I like how the film crew allowed her to continue taking the cameras down in her car while they filmed Barb with their big regular cameras.  lol

Yeah, Jenelle thinks she's soooo smart but IMO, the joke's on her.  She's a nasty lunatic and comes off sooo badly on camera, but she thinks what she's doing is making her look like the better person.  NOT   I think Jenelle's jealous as hell that viewers like Barb much more than they do her and it is driving her crazy (on the same level as her jealousy of Chelsea and her baby).  HA, thinking she will be hurting Barb by not filming with her because it'll limit her camera time.  Not so fast there, oh brilliant one.  Barb has a contract and will get paid no matter how many episodes or scenes she's in so you aren't going to be hurting her pocketbook.  And, I think viewers will be happy to not  have Jenelle in Barb's scenes anyway; maybe we'll get to have an episode without Jenelle being disgustingly vicious towards her mother if that happens.  

Edited by rayndon
  • Love 14
11 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

I wish them the best but they're boring and Cole is just...IDK. He's either super shy in front of the cameras or he has no personality, bc I feel like he just echoes everything Chelsea says. 

I've noticed that for a while. Last night when Chelsea told Cole to stop messing with the baby because it was making Aubree nervous, he looked like a chastised puppy who was afraid of getting whacked with a newspaper. I don't think Chelsea is mean or bitchy to him at all, but it's almost like he's another kid in the house as opposed to a spouse who voices opinions and has equal status. I know everyone adores them, but they're an odd couple to me. 

• Love 13
(edited)
7 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I've noticed that for a while. Last night when Chelsea told Cole to stop messing with the baby because it was making Aubree nervous, he looked like a chastised puppy who was afraid of getting whacked with a newspaper. I don't think Chelsea is mean or bitchy to him at all, but it's almost like he's another kid in the house as opposed to a spouse who voices opinions and has equal status. I know everyone adores them, but they're an odd couple to me. 

YESSSS, EXACTLY! Perfectly said. It's almost like he's her son, even though Chelsea is, by no means, an overly controlling or domineering type of person and definitely the type to always consider and want to know what her other half thinks and feels. So it's not like Chelsea makes it hard to speak up when you're in a relationship w/her. So it's very weird he'd be this submissive and seemingly only able to echo what Chelsea says. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 6
32 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

YESSSS, EXACTLY! Perfectly said. It's almost like he's her son, even though Chelsea is, by no means, an overly controlling or domineering type of person and definitely the type to always consider and want to know what her other half thinks and feels. So it's not like Chelsea makes it hard to speak up when you're in a relationship w/her. So it's very weird he'd be this submissive and seemingly only able to echo what Chelsea says. 

I think Cole may be the type of man to defer to Chelsea (and what she wants) if it's something involving the children or the home. Especially since he has stated he doesn't have much experience with babies etc. Given how heteronormative Chelsea seems to be, I can see it being the same way (deferring to him) regarding finances/the car etc. I don't think Chelsea is mean or nagging him, but that as a Mom of 7yrs she probably thinks she knows best about these things. (Not that I agree just giving her reasoning). 

• Love 7

Words cannot describe how much I hate Jenelle. I just wanted to hug Jace and get him the hell out of there. You could tell he completely shut down during the yelling. Also, during the dropoff he asked "Where's Meme?" and when they went to the other end of the parking lot he freaked out and asked "where are we going?" Like he was afraid they were going to take him back to their house and he wouldn't be able to go back home with Meme. That kid does not want to be around David or Jenelle. Poor Babs, all she wanted to do was talk to Jenelle about some damn popcorn and it turned into that. If Barb decided to move to Alaska tomorrow and never let Jenelle see Jace again, I would be ok with it. Hell, I'd help her pack! That woman does not need the aggravation.

I love how Gracie did not give a hoot about Leah going to school.

Vee for the win! She sees right through Kail's bs and I love her for it. I don't agree with Javi showing up unannounced but I was trying to get a handle on what happened. According to Javi, he and Kail were supposed to meet at Chipotle to dropoff the kids. He got stuck in traffic and she didn't wait for him, so he went to the house. If that's true, then of course Kail left that part out when she was telling the story to the producer.

• Love 21
(edited)
15 hours ago, nikita said:

Why are the producers so clueless about these moms??? Lady, you spend time more around Jenelle than I do...how can you be so blind when I see right through her? Is it a defense mechanism to get through the workday?

I don't think their clueless per se, but that's the job. If they had an adversarial relationship with the "Moms" (use that term loosely - not looking at you Chelsea), they wouldn't be able to manupilate them to continually get them to do/say what they want. 

It's like the first (excellent) season of Unreal. Note - except for Chelsea none of these girls come off looking too good in the final edit.

Edited by Jennifersdc
Edited to add - I can only imagine what the producers say about them behind their backs to each other.
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I did love that Leah thought her best answer was "I love making girls all over the world feel beautiful, inside and out, that's why I want to go to beauty school!"

This made me wonder if they ask you why you want to be a cosmetologist? Is there an interview and a bathing suit portion?

52 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

YES! I would LIKE! to PLACE! an ORDER! for ONE LARGE! plain PIE! well DONE! and six GARLIC KNOTS! light on the OIL!

Can you order a pizza with light oil? It never occurred to me before. You may have changed my world. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I'm really sick of the producers and Drew and everyone at MTV seemingly trying to guilt Barb into giving Jace back. Like that will solve everything! Instead of destroying both her and innocent, little Jace. 

THIS x 1000. We may not see bruises, but this show is documenting child abuse. Every time Jenelle has a melt-down like that, she is showing Jace what will happen to him if he doesn't keep her happy. The crew must be able to see how bad this is for him. I bet they have to have a stiff drink at the end of each day filming after witnessing this horrorshow. 

I choked up at him carrying his little stuffed animals with him into Jenelle's house, like a security blanket. I totally broke down watching him hug Barb while she was crying. That terrified little boy knows she is his lifeline and so does she. Everybody needs to stop pretending. The only sane and safe thing to do would be to tell Jenelle to fuck off, forget about visits or shared custody. Jace needs to be protected from her. 

This is extremely painful to watch. not remotely entertaining and not even interesting. And it rewards Jenelle for being odious and puts money in her pocket. I just won't do that anymore. I'm going to quit watching. And I wish someone would create a GoFundMe for Barbara so she can go to a spa on her day off.   

• Love 22
3 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

I have to disagree. Of the tens of thousands of teen girls who get pregnant each year, you really think they bank on the fact that THEY will be one of the four girls chosen for the show?? I doubt it

Teenagers these days still believe dumb shit like "you can't get pregnant the first time you do it" or "chlorine kills sperm, so do it in a pool". So.....yea...I can see many being delusional enough to think THEY'LL get cast on this show. 

2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I don't know, though, later when they were up with "the baby" in the night and Chelsea took it into the living room, Cole chastised HER for bringing it too close to the stairs and potentially waking Aubree. He also specified which announcement picture he liked best. I think he is a pretty easy going guy by nature, but I do see them having a balanced relationship. 

1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Did you also notice how Kaiser immediately started screaming for Nathan once they turned into the parking lot? I've known some wily toddlers in my time, but I don't think I've ever seen one haul ass out of a carseat so fast to get away from his mother. Of course, Jenelle couldn't even be bothered to look up from her phone until Dave prompted her to say good-bye. I'm truly frightened for these children. 

Yea, her kid seemed like an afterthought at that point. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

and I've known people who didn't want their partners to go to their jobs, god forbid that they see members of the opposite sex there!!!

1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Did you also notice how Kaiser immediately started screaming for Nathan once they turned into the parking lot? I've known some wily toddlers in my time, but I don't think I've ever seen one haul ass out of a carseat so fast to get away from his mother. Of course, Jenelle couldn't even be bothered to look up from her phone until Dave prompted her to say good-bye. I'm truly frightened for these children. 

ehhh, we were pretty good to boy-child when he was a toddler, but the second we pulled up to my mom's he'd start shouting "MIMI'S HOUSE!!!  MIMI!  MIMI'S HOUSE!!!" and trying to jump out of the car seat.

it was pretty cute.

• Love 3
On 3/6/2017 at 9:10 AM, Lm2162 said:

I know there's a BA in homemaking at a crazy uber-Christian school.

A friend of mine majored in Interior Design at the University of Texas, and she received a Home Economics degree.  She hated that.

I think I figured out why Leah chose going to college over beauty school.  The beauty school lady said it's 1800 hours of classes, and either Tuesday-Saturday or Wednesday-Saturday.  Leah looked at the information for college and saw it was 120 hours and no Saturday classes.  College for the win.

13 hours ago, teapot said:

and how about Jace hugging his Memere when she was upset?  (No, those things shouldn't have been said on front of him). And then she says she's " done w/everyone" but assures Jace "not you."  Like is this the first time anyone made this  kid feel wanted in his life or what??

That's why I just can't get on the Barbara love train.  She said this in response to the producer's questions, and there's no reason in the world why she couldn't have said, "I'll be happy to have you film my comments, but it'll have to be without Jace around." 

13 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Lmfao at Leah and her "I woulda gone to college if I hadn't got pregnant."

Please have the respect to quote her correctly:  "I woulda went to college if I hadn't got pregnant."

• Love 5

First off.  All these people need help.

Kail: Incredibly manipulative and goes out of her way to be petty.  I believe the first part of Javi's story that he was stuck in traffic and that Kail left. A story that she conveniently forgot to tell everyone, including Joe and Vee.  She also needs to keep her divorce shenanigans separate from her conversations with Joe and Vee.

Javi: Can be just as petty and manipulative as Kail.  These two made be made for each other after all.  I do believe the first part of his story that they were supposed to meet up and switch the kids and Kail got annoyed he wasn't there and left.  From that point on Javi should be ashamed of himself for how he acted.  Sneaking in the house for the sole purpose of causing trouble.  Even if he was trying to be sneaky and thought that Kail and the boys weren't there as soon as he realized that they were home and there would be a confrontation he immediately should of removed himself from the situation.  Not stayed and pleaded his case to the cops just to show Kail he can play dirty too. 

Joe and Vee:  As much as I don't like Kail running her mouth to Joe and Vee about her divorce the reality is Joe's son lives in the house and he has a right to know that the atmosphere is safe.  When the cops have to come because two grown adults can't be mindful enough that there are children present and to knock it off, Joe has a right to an opinion about that.  As much as I would like to blame Kail for this, I believe Joe 100% when he himself said that Isaac was very scared and nervous when Joe showed up to pick him up.  From that episode alone Joe has every right to have an issue with Javi's behavior regarding that day.  I'm not at all mad at Joe for feeling like Javi needs to regroup and get his stuff together before he wants him around Isaac again.

With Vee, I think she offered a nice real world balance to this cat and mouse game Javi and Kail are playing.  She recognizes that until all this went down Javi doesn't deserve to be demonized and ganged up upon.  I also thinks she has Kail's number better than anyone.  Like another poster mentioned Vee can be truly objective as someone who isn't clouded from a previous relationship with Kail.  I also agree she is 100% right, a lot of this is karma, not only for Kail but for Javi as well.  Not that Joe has always been a saint but Kail and Javi have a history of trying to push Joe out the way and now Kail is dealing with more than she can chew and Javi is finally realizing it as the odd man out.

Jenelle and Barb:  I think Jace needs to stay with Barb and that Jenelle is in no way ready to be a full time parent to him yet.  With that said I think that they both push each other's buttons.  They both are caught in a vicious cycle of being completely mean to one another and think it is acceptable.  When Jenelle was trying to talk to Barb about the drop offs for the kids all she was actually trying to tell her how ridiculous Nathan was being with the Wilmington comment.  Then Barb jumped in defensively and immediately caught an attitude with Jenelle when she didn't even understand what Jenelle was saying.  Then Jenelle didn't help matters by screaming back instead of calmly telling her mother that is not what she was saying.

Then at the drop off when David was handling things and Barb starting getting mad that Jenelle wouldn't get out of the car.  In that instance Barb was wrong she should of just recognized that she had a fight earlier with Jenelle and leave it alone.  She should of just gotten in her car and left with Jace, no need to fight/yell in front of him.  Conversely when Barb did come to the car Jenelle had the choice to say "Mom, I don't want to talk now I'm upset we can talk later" and left it at that. She didn't need to go into a diatribe about how much camera time Barb is getting.  IMO both women acted foolishly in front of Jace and there was no need for it.

All in all both storylines where just filled with people who love drama.  As much as I think Kail and Jenelle are the instigators I am disappointed in the behavior of Barb and Javi.  None of these people are putting the children first.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Mkay said:

Exactly this! Let's not forget that Javi said as recently as Christmas AND three weeks ago she was still stringing him along. 

With her going back and forth with him, he has never had time to heal. I had an ex like this. Constantly in and out of my life and I could never heal because I would have hope every time. Finally I had enough and told him to let me go, if he cared about me, to let me go and quit coming back and forth, because it wasn't right for me.

So i get how Javi is feeling. He has had no time to process or heal.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

OH! MY GOD! @guilfoyleatpp, are THOSE1 The WORDS! The I WROTE! Is THAT! EXACTLY! what I ORDERED? NO!!! I SAID! light OIL! on the six GARLIC KNOTS! DUDE! why do you ALWAYS DO THIS! Light OIL! on a PIZZA! fuckin RIDICULOUS! yeah, because that's EXACTLY what I said! FUCK DUDE! 

I'm getting the hang of it. 

This made me giggle and I am still laughing. This gave my sick ass life today. 

• Love 6

I think Jace is scared to death when Jenelle starts screaming.  I feel so bad for him.  He is so much happier with Barb. Janelles poor kids.  I feel bad for all of them.   

Beauty school is boring.  I'm a beauty school dropout too.  Not that that's cool.  It doesn't seem to fit Leah.  IMO. 

I just think Cole is a chill laid back guy, and on this show we are used to the screamers, or intense guys.  

I agree with Vee too! I was so glad she spoke up! I'm sure it pissed off Zkail. 

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, BXD said:

Jenelle and David and those matching glasses. Are they even real?!?!?!?!

I think Jenelle's might be, we've see her wear glasses before. Not sure about David but he sure looks ridiculous in them.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I think Jenelle's might be, we've see her wear glasses before. Not sure about David but he sure looks ridiculous in them.

She's been wearing them on and off for at least the last few episodes. She had them on at her courthouse trial and she was wearing them in the car last week while UBT was driving. Maybe some company is paying them to wear them, who knows. But I agree both of them look ridiculous in them. 

• Love 2

VEE - Thank you for telling it like it is and not being afraid of Hulk. I really like that she told Kail she needs to remember that Javi hasn't been able to move on as fast as she has. It was a really nice way of saying, "Hey Hulk, not everyone is a heartless witch who enters and ends a marriage with no real emotional attachment to their spouse whatsoever."

• Love 17

We know Kail was jerking Javi around about getting back together for the sole purpose of Marriage Bootcamp money. Does anyone know if they actually filmed for that show?

Did Jenelle stay in LA for the 2 Mondays and then not film on either of the live after shows? Nessa said last night would be the last live show. Gee, wonder why when they only have 2 "moms" on the couch and neither had much to say.

• Love 1

Jenelle has worn glasses off and on for the entire time she's been on the show. She usually wears contacts. I remember way back when, she was fighting with her roommate and screamed at her for 'messing up my fuckin contacts on purpose, dude'. I bet she bought some for Uncle Creepy so they'd match and she thinks he won't sound quite as borderline literate if he's wearing some honking horn rim glasses. Massive fail. He's still an ignorant creep that sounds like he didn't make it past 6th grade.

• Love 4