Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E15: Lei It All On The Table

• Start Topic

(edited)

My take on this episode.  This crap has went WAAYYY off the rails!   This is possibly the last time I will be doing my take because I just cannot take any more of this show. AT ALL!

Things are just not adding up.  If Porsha is lying, wouldn't she not confront Kandi with those allegations.  Most liars tell someone else about the situation to gain sympathy (much like Kandi did with the other girls) but Porsha told her to her face.  She didn't really tell anyone else the full brunt of the argument except Kandi herself.  Most of what Porsha put out there have been floating on facebook and some blogs for years.  Why would Porsha put herself in that position if it wasn't true.  She has nothing to gain, after all most of the cast members have tried to get her off the show for the past three seasons (Kenya, since she came on the show).  Stuff don't add up.

I am basing this not just off the show but on instagram and the like.  Kandi has been on a twitter, facebook and instagram smear campaign against Porsha for a few months.  And yes, there has been rumors out that "Marvin" have been tipping and no, the restaurant is still not open to this day.  It has also been rumored that their marriage have hit some rough spots much like Tiny and TI.

However, the rage that Kandi has is way over the top for things she claims aren't true.  The fact that she was so in a rage and successfully turned everyone (except Phaedra) against Porsha.  Contract or not, if I were Porsha I wouldn't have shown up.  Everyone claims she has anger management issues but Kandi is clean off the rails.  There was just too much Porsha was accusing her off for some not to be true.  Truthfully, Kandi was the one who acted like someone who was guilty, and Todd seems way to used to this Kandi.

Something just don't feel right.  It didn't feel right when Kandi was in Xscape when some of those rumors started and it doesn't feel right, here, either.  Also creepy is that Kandi held email from 2012.  Was she already planning to bring this up when the time was "right?"

Edited by Aging Goth
  • Love 5

I think Porsha is absolutely lying. I have no trouble believing that Kandi is a freak, but I do not for a second buy that she and Todd have ever had plans to drug people, have a sex dungeon, etc. That is just way too outlandish. Even for this show. I have my issues with Kandi, but I'm on her side in this. These level of accusations are very dangerous and Porsha needs to know when to quit. 

But it's really bothering me how Phaedra is remaining off the hook for all this! I don't know just how much of these rumors came from her mouth, but we saw on camera that SHE said the thing about Kandi and Shamea, which is what set the whole "lesbian" conversation off. I have no idea why Porsha isn't saying anything, but Phaedra better remember that. I also have no idea why people can't put two and two together and surmise that Porsha must be hearing stories from Kandi's old BFF. But no, Phaedra is cool and Porsha is treated like a pariah. That's what's bothering me. 

I have no idea why Peter needed to go on this trip. Ugh. And did his shirt say "KING"? It's only just begun, but I'm hoping he gets eaten by a shark. 

Notice Kenya's brother isn't too into the idea of her having his kids come to stay. And I'm so over her Matt storyline. Either the dude is an abusive psycho or he's this love unlike any she's ever had before, where he puts her first. Do what now? You don't even know where he is!

• Love 12
13 hours ago, lunastartron said:

This is some of the sickest shit that's ever been on a franchise that literally has at least one body in its count and an actual sexual assault on tape.

Which HW show was this on???

8 hours ago, lunastartron said:

Kandi has been transparent about the fact that she is a sexually active adult woman. 

Which is in no way analogous to or indicative of being a rapist. 

Thank you!  A rapist who drugs people at that.

8 hours ago, renatae said:

ETA: Now I remember Phaedra said on WWHL that she was not aware the scene with her making the obscene gesture was being filmed. So at the point in time this episode was filmed, she thought no one would be the wiser about her pot stirring. Makes her so much more deplorable to me.

And this is my main problem with Phaedra.  She knows full well she said it to mutual friends, regardless of whether or not it was filmed/mic'ed.  So for her to sit there clutching her pearls about this situation when she was involved (and I believe most likely an instigator) is such bullshit and fits right in line with the level of deception she has consistently shown since she first got on the show.  And couple that with her thinking that we're all stupid enough to believe her every damn time....

5 hours ago, swankie said:

What I don't understand is why Kandi is trying to Bi-shame Porsha when she herself has confessed to making it with a woman.  And why is she so worried NOW what her kids will think of her after selling plastic dicks and hosting a web sex show and featuring both on a reality show?  Bitch, please!  If you really don't care what anyone thinks, why are you getting so mad that you threaten to choke a bitch?

I disagree so much with this.  Kandi isn't worried about her kids thinking she's sexual; she's worried about her kids thinking she's abusing drugs and using them to take advantage of other people.  She has a right to be concerned because as other have pointed out, the accusation is vile.  Sex with women, sure!  Sex dungeon, if I had one I would use it.  Slipping someone drugs to knock them out and take them against their will for my husband and I to have our way with them....line crossed.

Anyone noticed Sheree's been using lots of big words lately?  Facetious, libel, etc.?  Did her ghost writer gift her a thesaurus?

Production definitely set their asses up with that dinner.  After 12 hours of flying, the level of jet lag and irritability was probably at a 42 out of 10.  And wasn't it this flight to Hawaii where Kandi's ticket "wasn't scanned properly" or some nonsense and they were asked to de-plane?  I know that I would not have been in the mood for any shit after a travel day like that and I would have taken my meal in the room. 

Porsha's Todd was cracking me up at that dinner.  As soon as they started in on their shit, he had this look on his face like, "oh hell naw; I'm not getting involved with these crazy chics."  Head down, spoon up.  I'm surprised he didn't just crawl under the table.

• Love 18
58 minutes ago, Aging Goth said:

If Porsha is lying, wouldn't she not confront Kandi with those allegations.  Most liars tell someone else about the situation to gain sympathy (much like Kandi did with the other girls) but Porsha told her to her face.

Porsha told Kandi to her face, because either 1) she was told to, follow the script, or 2) she's too dumb to realize she might be questioned for proof of her allegations.

Either one works for me. She's a beautiful woman, good job on the radio.... but stupid is as stupid does sometimes. She's proven time and again she's not too smart. This one was her undoing, IMO.

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, Aging Goth said:

This show has really gone down the toilet.  To be truthful, there are no actual friends on this show; just exhibitionists trying to outdo the other.

They are all like that. I stopped watching BH for the same reason.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Aging Goth said:

This show has really gone down the toilet.  To be truthful, there are no actual friends on this show; just exhibitionists trying to outdo the other.

I think this is one of the more honest statement I've read.  I think they may be allies, they may be acquaintances, and they may be friendly.  But like deep, life long friendships?  No.

Maybe once upon a time with Kandi and Phaedra -- but I'm not sure that Phaedra knows how to be a good friend.  And I don't particularly say that with any shade, but when you're as worried about public image, and trying to avoid "bad press" as Phaedra is, I'm not sure it leaves room for true friendship, because you'll have to eventually turn on a friend to save your image.

These shows are meant to be drama filled, and conflict heavy.  How could anyone maintain a true friendship and constantly be embroiled in arguments, and drama, and fights?

• Love 8

In addition to all the things already outlined on this thread that are dumb that production and the cast expect us to believe, someone needs to explain to Porsha that her allegations also cast her as someone desperate enough for attention and a check from Bravo that she would agree to be on a show and appear alone in scenes with people who planned to drug and rape her. I have never believed that Porsha was intelligent or a deep thinker, but that is a lot. There is no way in hell I could be paid to be in the same room with someone who I know planned to drug and rape me. So, is she lying, does she not truly believe herself to be in danger or is she desperate enough for pseudo celebrity that she is willing to appear on camera in social situations and one-on-one scenes with her attempted rapist for cash and trips? Or, is it all of the above?

Also, Phaedra is a treacherous, hateful liar who lies and a hideous person. I would be fine with never seeing her face, struggle cleavage and Tennessee Williams play inspired southern lady work wear ever again. 

Peter: Why is he around and why do the producers think anyone wants him on their screen?

Kenya: Perfect example of someone whose years of life experience basically amount to having the same year or two of experiences repeated over and over again. This woman has tried to force at least 2 different romantic relationships into reality since she has been on the show and still doesn't know when to stop. I sincerely hope she is not really as dense and needy as she appears or some guy who is a decent con man and lay will get any money she has. She better be glad Apollo didn't meet her before he knocked up Phaedra.

Cynthia: Seems like a nice person, but why doesn't she have a story line? I have a hard time believing the modeling agency is really popping because if it was, wouldn't that be a great place to focus her screen time? Wouldn't Bravo want a special or spin-off about a once successful model entering the next phase? Vanderpump Rules could use a little competition. Something's off there.

• Love 7

I agree with what many of you have wrote about Kandi and the lies Porsha was telling. I am Team Kandi on this one. I guess I do not mind Kandi getting angry about being accused of wanting to drug and rape Porsha. I have seen housewives go off about a lot less and go off a lot more than Kandi has. Screaming and yelling at each other seems to be a trademark in all the RH franchises. 

I did get a kick out of Todd 2 sitting at the end of the table looking like he was mainly there for a free vacation to Hawaii.

I also got a laugh out of all the women looking for Kandi's sex dungeon in her house after she told them that Porsha said she had one.

Did Sheree say something at the start of the show that all the blame is on Porsha, but that Kandi does not know that Phaedra kind of started this all? Also, do we know if Shamea is still friends with Porsha?

• Love 10
49 minutes ago, red12 said:

Peter: Why is he around and why do the producers think anyone wants him on their screen?

Cynthia: Seems like a nice person, but why doesn't she have a story line? I have a hard time believing the modeling agency is really popping because if it was, wouldn't that be a great place to focus her screen time? Wouldn't Bravo want a special or spin-off about a once successful model entering the next phase? Vanderpump Rules could use a little competition. Something's off there.

Rumor has it that this "divorce" is just so that Cynthia has a storyline this season and that they aren't really divorcing. Who knows what the truth is but despite what Cynthia said on the show, the divorce still isn't final all these months later. LOL

38 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

Did Sheree say something at the start of the show that all the blame is on Porsha, but that Kandi does not know that Phaedra kind of started this all? Also, do we know if Shamea is still friends with Porsha?

Sheree said something along the lines of wondering why Porsha was taking all the heat for the lesbian comment when it was Phaedra that started it all! Oh, and she also said that she would not be revealing that info to anyone. LOL

• Love 5

The problem with The Bailey Agency is that it's actually The Bailey Agency: School of Fashion. The Bailey Agency is not a modeling agency. It doesn't represent anyone. It's a modeling school. They teach a little bit about photoshoots, runway, and the business of modeling and charge people $1000 to attend.

• Love 5

I am also definitely interested in knowing whether Shamea and Porsha are still friends. After seeing the way Porsha was quick to defend Phaedra but typically stayed silent when Shamea's name was thrown out there, I would be reluctant to still call her my friend if I were Shamea. I wouldn't trust Porsha for shit, especially after Shamea went stood up for Porsha on last season's visit to the Kandi Factory when DJ and them tried to drag her, and this is how Porsha reciprocates friendship? I'd laugh if Shamea got cast and Porsha lost her peach next season...isn't Shamea getting married and will be an actual housewife now?

• Love 9
16 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

The problem with The Bailey Agency is that it's actually The Bailey Agency: School of Fashion. The Bailey Agency is not a modeling agency. It doesn't represent anyone. It's a modeling school. They teach a little bit about photoshoots, runway, and the business of modeling and charge people $1000 to attend.

So, it's Barbizon from back in the day? I still think there could be entertainment value there with cooky, fabulous teachers, make-up artists and sylists working with clueless students and momagers. Then you put in one person with a spark of unpolished talent and hijinks can ensue with Cynthia being the voice of experience and reason. It could be Vanderpumpish with a little  "Dance Moms" thrown in.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Misslindsey said:

I agree with what many of you have wrote about Kandi and the lies Porsha was telling. I am Team Kandi on this one. I guess I do not mind Kandi getting angry about being accused of wanting to drug and rape Porsha. I have seen housewives go off about a lot less and go off a lot more than Kandi has. Screaming and yelling at each other seems to be a trademark in all the RH franchises. 

If Kandi had taken the very high road and not reacted or just laughed off Porsha's accusations then many would be exclaiming "Must be true, she didn't fight back!" or some such. Sometimes you just can't win, regardless how you react. And THAT is what makes accusations like what Porsha was throwing around so very, very damaging. That shit is out there now and the accused either "doth protest too much" and is therefore guilty in some eyes or didn't protest enough and is therefore guilty in some eyes. Unless she can definitively prove Porsha is lying, and how do you prove something that didn't happen, these accusations will follow Kandi forever. 

• Love 22

The Hawaii vacation has been beaten to death. Didn't they just do this on the other Atlanta show, Married to Medicine? Between Kandi's yelling,  Porsha's lies, the Bob and Sheree facade ( we all know he has a girlfriend) and the Cynthia and Peter on Hawaii together BS, you can count me out of this franchise. There is only one married couple on the entire show!  IT has taken a dark, seedy turn and is not entertaining at all. 

• Love 4

There has to be a reason why Porsha went there and why Kandi blew up.

There doesn't have to be any reason other than Porsha is a dirty ass heffa. Some shit just can't be sugarcoated.

• Love 22

Team Kandi, 100%.  Porsha has completely crossed the line.  You don't accuse someone of attempting to drug you, kidnap and imprison you and rape you for kicks and giggles.  That's some serious shit and I think Kandi and Todd should sue.  

I'm with the poster back on page 1 who believes this all originated because Porsha is embarrassed that she came on to Kandi and was shut down.  I think that's all it is too.  I don't think she's all that embarrassed by Block; that's just a front.  If I recall correctly, Kandi didn't say anything about their relationship being a physical one, not for quite a while. She mentioned that Porsha knew Block and they hung out or something along those lines. 

Add me to the list of people who are surprised that the plus one of an invited guest would bring a plus one.  Huh?  Clearly Phaedra didn't want to take the trip because she didn't want her role in this mess to be brought up without having someone (i.e., stupid Porsha) in her corner to defend her.  So of course Porsha leaves the country (moron) to fly to Maui.   Porsha sure is pretty but she's been whacked with the stupid stick more times than she can count.

I loved it when Kandi busted out "receipts."  You go, girl.  For someone who was supposedly dodging Atlanta's couple version of Bill Cosby, Porsha sure was friendly in those texts. 

I don't believe any of that shit.  Kandi has been a teetotaler the entire time she's been on the show.  I absolutely believe she has zero to do with drugs. I don't believe that Todd is running all over New York as Marvin.  Last season (was it last season? maybe the season before?) I believed what Porsha said about Peter and the female servers at Bar One.  Now I'm thinking maybe that was a bunch of shit too.   With all the skeletons and stupidity Porsha has in her own closet, she really should have kept her nose out of everyone else's business.

Sheree needs to share whatever workout she does because girlfriend is fit.

Is OLG open yet?  Next time I'm in Atlanta I want to go.

I liked the scene with Kenya and her brother.  He seems like a nice, smart guy and his kids are cute.  Kenya is much more likable and natural around them. 

Look forward to part 2.  I hope Porsha gets her ass handed to her and Phaedra's role in all this is exposed.  The reunion should prove to be interesting. 

• Love 20
(edited)

The Hawaii vacation has been beaten to death. Didn't they just do this on the other Atlanta show, Married to Medicine?

Maybe Bravo's travel agent got them a great discount? ;)

Then again, we had escape rooms on this show this season and on this season's Beverly Hills as well...coincidence?

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

So saying 'eat someone until they cum' is allowed to be said on tv now? Is this where we are as a society?

Right?!  I thought the censors were asleep at the wheel the first time it was said.  But that was 2 weeks ago and they just keep repeating it ad nauseum.  It's disturbing how low they've gone with this show.

• Love 8
(edited)

These women sure know how to run a shit show. The level of accusations in this episode was absolutely vile. You know why I don't believe anything Porsha says? Because instead of denying, she deflects. Her accusations are outlandish in itself but she loses all credibility when she tried to portray her accusations as facts and when her dim, barely present brain cells finally figured out that she would liable for such statements, she quickly reverted to a 'well I heard...'. The drug and rape comments were just beyond disgusting. And if it were true, what does that say about Porsha that she's willing to interact with someone who poses a threat to her safety all for some camera time and a pay cheque? Porsha is the combination of dumb, angry and vicious.

I could easily make up some rumour about Porsha, circulate it online and in the streets and then Kandi could come across it and use it against Porsha in an attempt at character assassination. You think Kandi would have any credibility once it's figured out where the source of the information came from? Of course not. Word on the street means NOTHING if it didn't originate from someone that seems the least bit credible. Porsha has created a pattern - her flight or fight reaction is to fight...and to fight dirty and by any means necessary. Get dumped by a husband and all of a sudden she was married to a gay man and she was his beard. Kenya makes a comment about Porsha and golden showers (based on what Porsha did during a game of 'never have I ever') and Porsha retaliates with a denial and then insinuates that it's Kenya that's taking golden shower...and then there's no need to rehash all of the horrible accusations against Kandi as that's pretty fresh in our memories.

And are we really going to dissect Kandi's reaction to this? The women was accused of having a sex dungeon where she has intended to drug and rape women in her social circle because she's a closeted lesbian. If you really think there must be a reason why Kandi has gotten so upset about this - having the accusations be lies of a defamation category is a pretty damn good reason to get mad. Kandi has put her family and brand first - those accusations threaten that. If Kandi has secrets, she's probably careful with who she shares them with. She has a very small circle of trusted friends and unless you think someone in that circle went to the streets to tell her business, how do you see any credibility in Porsha's ramblings?

Phaedra has been on this show far too long to think that her faux Southern Belle act is fooling anyone. I'm surprised that the pew didn't burst into flames when she sat down.

Sheree is just holding on to information about Phaedra's role in all of this because she wants another bombshell to drop. Wasn't it Sheree that called out Porsha at the table about the comments or did Marlo do that?

Kenya looked great in the scene with her brother. As much as I dislike Kenya, I do think she would be a very caring and nurturing mother but given her penchant for loving attention and cameras, I really hope that she'll step away from the cameras to raise her family.

And one final remark - I'm really disgusted with how this cast refers to gays and lesbians. They love them when they're getting their fashion and make-up done by those in the community but are so quick to use sexuality as a way to demean and embarrass each other (ex. laughing about the possibility of Chris being gay, accusing Kandi of being a lesbian in the closet, etc.). They probably think they have only love for the community because they can get along with them and have friends who are part of the community.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 14
(edited)
7 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

These women sure know how to run a shit show. The level of accusations in this episode was absolutely vile. You know why I don't believe anything Porsha says? Because instead of denying, she deflects. Her accusations are outlandish in itself but she loses all credibility when she tried to portray her accusations as facts and when her dim, barely present brain cells finally figured out that she would liable for such statements, she quickly reverted to a 'well I heard...'. The drug and rape comments were just beyond disgusting. And if it were true, what does that say about Porsha that she's willing to interact with someone who poses a threat to her safety all for some camera time and a pay cheque? Porsha is the combination of dumb, angry and vicious.

I could easily make up some rumour about Porsha, circulate it online and in the streets and then Kandi could come across it and use it against Porsha in an attempt at character assassination. You think Kandi would have any credibility once it's figured out where the source of the information came from? Of course not. Word on the street means NOTHING if it didn't originate from someone that seems the least bit credible. Porsha has created a pattern - her flight or fight reaction is to fight...and to fight dirty and by any means necessary. Get dumped by a husband and all of a sudden she was married to a gay man and she was his beard. Kenya makes a comment about Porsha and golden showers (based on what Porsha did during a game of 'never have I ever') and Porsha retaliates with a denial and then insinuates that it's Kenya that's taking golden shower...and then there's no need to rehash all of the horrible accusations against Kandi as that's pretty fresh in our memories.

Phaedra has been on this show far too long to think that her faux Southern Belle act is fooling anyone. I'm surprised that the pew didn't burst into flames when she sat down.

Sheree is just holding on to information about Phaedra's role in all of this because she wants another bombshell to drop. Wasn't it Sheree that called out Porsha at the table about the comments or did Marlo do that?

Kenya looked great in the scene with her brother. As much as I dislike Kenya, I do think she would be a very caring and nurturing mother but given her penchant for loving attention and cameras, I really hope that she'll step away from the cameras to raise her family.

And one final remark - I'm really disgusted with how this cast refers to gays and lesbians. They love them when they're getting their fashion and make-up done by those in the community but are so quick to use sexuality as a way to demean and embarrass each other (ex. laughing about the possibility of Chris being gay, accusing Kandi of being a lesbian in the closet, etc.). They probably think they have only love for the community because they can get along with them and have friends who are part of the community.

It is pretty normal for people who are prejudiced against a group to make exceptions for those that they like.   Andy should tell them all stop with the homophobia on the show.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Spill the tea, what did Portia say and do on there. I refuse to watch Portia in anything. What a shame that today is the 52nd anniversary of bloody Sunday in Selma, Alabama. It is disheartening that the granddaughter of Hosea Williams turned out to be a disgrace.   I bet Portia would think that bloody Sunday is a drink. I cannot stand to look at her anymore..

Lord have mercy. A disgrace, indeed.

• Love 4

It looks like they are ready to attend a morbidity conference.

All I can say is not all the women on the show are homophobic.  Andy has said himself he has been accused of being bi-phobic, probably the wrong person to bring it to the offenders attention. 

• Love 5
On 3/4/2017 at 6:43 AM, renatae said:

Meanwhile, there is Phaekdra at church wringing her hands about how all this "back and forth" is tearing everyone apart and she prays Jesus will fix "these girls." As if she had no hand in this at all. One day she is going to turn her head too quickly and both of her faces are going to smack into each other.

Standing slow clap for your words above which I bolded.  I never heard that expression before, and it is not one of my all time favorites.  Thanks for giving me a well needed, burst out loud, laugh!

• Love 12

I'm hoping that Bravo steps in like they did at the end of the most recent season of OC. Specifically, I want them to amend Kandi's contract so that she can sue the fuck out of Porsha. Just like we've seen all season, Phaedra is going to be silent as a church mouse when Porsha finds herself in court. I'm positive that the most supportive thing Phaedra will say is "I'm sad it had to come to this. I wish it could have been resolved in another way." Porsha went too far being a loyal soldier for Phaedra, a person who has a complicated relationship with the truth and has never managed to be consistently loyal to anyone who didn't share her blood.

• Love 7

Well that was ugly.

I'm team nobody. It seems to me that kandi and porsha are doing the same things to each other that they all do..."I heard you said/did..."  or "let's talk about how you said/did..." only this time porsha went way too far. I can see someone like her not realizing how serious that accusation really is. She'll find it out if kandi sues her. That will be quite an expensive lesson but oh well.

I mean look at the previews for next week. Kandi is doing it with Phaedra. "You were talking to some guy while you were married..." This is what they do, ad nauseam. I'm not going to pretend to be outraged by it now just because porsha is unpopular and kandi is the new fave. 

Peter is so gross. That threesome comment was just ugh. But no worse than what the "ladies" were saying.

Cynthia, boo, stay out of it. That divorce decree comment was everything. Peter was cheating, porsha was right, and you need to be quiet because we all saw it. Porsha might be stretching the truth about this but she wasn't lying about your man.

• Love 10
33 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I'm hoping that Bravo steps in like they did at the end of the most recent season of OC. Specifically, I want them to amend Kandi's contract so that she can sue the fuck out of Porsha. Just like we've seen all season, Phaedra is going to be silent as a church mouse when Porsha finds herself in court. I'm positive that the most supportive thing Phaedra will say is "I'm sad it had to come to this. I wish it could have been resolved in another way." Porsha went too far being a loyal soldier for Phaedra, a person who has a complicated relationship with the truth and has never managed to be consistently loyal to anyone who didn't share her blood.

They can not sue each other or production/Bravo/NBCUniversal for defamation/slander. They sign away those rights when they sign their contracts.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, spalomino said:

Phaedra is so smart, it's nauseating.  Remember, Mama Joyce suggested early on in the season that she suspected Phaedra had it out for her daughter?  It's not just spreading the rumor about Shamea, but add-on layers and layers of miserable lies to get the show's public opinion doubting Kandi's credibility as "successful" (e.g., meeting with the disgruntled former employee) or "respectable" (e.g., bringing all of the sex stuff out).  Kandi is popular with her OLG and appealing to viewers.  Who does Phaedra appeal to?  Porsha is just a pawn/minion in Phaedra's twisted web of lies.  SMH?  :-/

Phaedra is so nauseating it smarts.........

• Love 16
16 minutes ago, Watermelon said:

I cannot believe Porsha has now set Kandi up to be some victim. I'll never be rid of Miss Tremble Voice Clench Jaw at this rate.

Right LOL. Miss "y'all know how I am about my husband!" You mean the same husband you let your hyena of a mother and messy bitch of an employee dog the hell out of? With nary a word? Girl, bye. 

• Love 18
5 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

I may be missing something, but the closest I can recall to full-blown sexual assault was the Naked Wasted incident on OC. Tamra siccing creepy Ryan on Gretchen might not have fit the legal definition, but it sure as hell waltzed right up to the line and poked it with a stick.

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, ridethemaverick said:

Right LOL. Miss "y'all know how I am about my husband!" You mean the same husband you let your hyena of a mother and messy bitch of an employee dog the hell out of? With nary a word? Girl, bye. 

There is something strange about their marriage for sure. I can't quite put my finger on it. 

I think Kandi's anger originally stems from Porsha dating Block.

• Love 1

Just out of curiosity....does anyone else think that Andy & Bravo 'whatevers' are behind this whole storyline bs?  Long, long, long ago when I had a memory, I thought prior to the filming, the women sat down with Andy (or somebody) and came up with all this crap.  At least I've been blaming those meetings for some of the horrendous storylines that the shows have been having.

What sticks out is JillZ, Kelly and LuLu were fairly obvious in their plotting and planning onscreen while following the storyline that was discussed at said meeting(s).  Might even have been discussed at a reunion or WWHL or interview.  Don't know.

Who would have thought I'd miss Kelly sitting on a beach eating Elmer's glue....Thank you, MickeyMouth.  I still miss you.  You could make me giggle when I needed a giggle.

Or making sand angels...lol, thank you, Kelly, I guess.  :D :D :D

• Love 1
5 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

Thank you!  A rapist who drugs people at that.

And this is my main problem with Phaedra.  She knows full well she said it to mutual friends, regardless of whether or not it was filmed/mic'ed.  So for her to sit there clutching her pearls about this situation when she was involved (and I believe most likely an instigator) is such bullshit and fits right in line with the level of deception she has consistently shown since she first got on the show.  And couple that with her thinking that we're all stupid enough to believe her every damn time....

I disagree so much with this.  Kandi isn't worried about her kids thinking she's sexual; she's worried about her kids thinking she's abusing drugs and using them to take advantage of other people.  She has a right to be concerned because as other have pointed out, the accusation is vile.  Sex with women, sure!  Sex dungeon, if I had one I would use it.  Slipping someone drugs to knock them out and take them against their will for my husband and I to have our way with them....line crossed.

Anyone noticed Sheree's been using lots of big words lately?  Facetious, libel, etc.?  Did her ghost writer gift her a thesaurus?

Production definitely set their asses up with that dinner.  After 12 hours of flying, the level of jet lag and irritability was probably at a 42 out of 10.  And wasn't it this flight to Hawaii where Kandi's ticket "wasn't scanned properly" or some nonsense and they were asked to de-plane?  I know that I would not have been in the mood for any shit after a travel day like that and I would have taken my meal in the room. 

Porsha's Todd was cracking me up at that dinner.  As soon as they started in on their shit, he had this look on his face like, "oh hell naw; I'm not getting involved with these crazy chics."  Head down, spoon up.  I'm surprised he didn't just crawl under the table.

27 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

I may be missing something, but the closest I can recall to full-blown sexual assault was the Naked Wasted incident on OC. Tamra siccing creepy Ryan on Gretchen might not have fit the legal definition, but it sure as hell waltzed right up to the line and poked it with a stick.

I was referring to the OC. To paraphrase Whoopi Goldberg, Naked Wasted didn't constitute *rape* rape but it did, imo, very much meet the definition of sexual battery. Victim who was visibly intoxicated to the point of barely being able to stand or form coherent sentences. Aggressor who forcefully kissed and put his hands on her after multiple and persistent vocalized protests, which continued on mic even after the two were on the other side of a closed door. And, of course, the direction from Tamra, who explicitly stated her intent to get Gretchen intoxicated past the point of consent and then instructed her son to impose himself upon her sexually in order to demonstrate what a slut she was. 

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, preciousperfect said:

There is something strange about their marriage for sure. I can't quite put my finger on it. 

I think Kandi's anger originally stems from Porsha dating Block.

You're being kind; not dating, more booty call! You see how he treats his child's mother; Porsha got nothing but rug burn dealing with that loser! ;-(

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ridethemaverick said:

Well that was ugly.

I'm team nobody. It seems to me that kandi and porsha are doing the same things to each other that they all do..."I heard you said/did..."  or "let's talk about how you said/did..." only this time porsha went way too far. I can see someone like her not realizing how serious that accusation really is. She'll find it out if kandi sues her. That will be quite an expensive lesson but oh well.

I mean look at the previews for next week. Kandi is doing it with Phaedra. "You were talking to some guy while you were married..." This is what they do, ad nauseam. I'm not going to pretend to be outraged by it now just because porsha is unpopular and kandi is the new fave. 

Peter is so gross. That threesome comment was just ugh. But no worse than what the "ladies" were saying.

Cynthia, boo, stay out of it. That divorce decree comment was everything. Peter was cheating, porsha was right, and you need to be quiet because we all saw it. Porsha might be stretching the truth about this but she wasn't lying about your man.

That divorce comment was dumb.  Although I guess porshas decree proves that she was a knowing beard for gay kordell.

The difference with kandi is the shit she says is truth.  Now Phaedra is doing the same backstepping that porsha is doing.

First "I wasn't talking to any man" now "well I wasn't really talking to him"

Kandi never has to backstep or backpedal.

I think porsha knows exactly what the impact of her words are and chose the worst thing she could think up in the hopes that it would take attention off of her.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Ellee said:

Just out of curiosity....does anyone else think that Andy & Bravo 'whatevers' are behind this whole storyline bs?  Long, long, long ago when I had a memory, I thought prior to the filming, the women sat down with Andy (or somebody) and came up with all this crap.  At least I've been blaming those meetings for some of the horrendous storylines that the shows have been having.

What sticks out is JillZ, Kelly and LuLu were fairly obvious in their plotting and planning onscreen while following the storyline that was discussed at said meeting(s).  Might even have been discussed at a reunion or WWHL or interview.  Don't know.

Who would have thought I'd miss Kelly sitting on a beach eating Elmer's glue....Thank you, MickeyMouth.  I still miss you.  You could make me giggle when I needed a giggle.

Or making sand angels...lol, thank you, Kelly, I guess.  :D :D :D

Production sets/chooses the storyline each season after talking to each HW about what is going on in their lives. Then production edits the footage to fit their narrative for the season. That said, when/if a HW throws them a big curve ball, production will run with it if it is juicy enough. LOL 

(edited)
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

They can not sue each other or production/Bravo/NBCUniversal for defamation/slander. They sign away those rights when they sign their contracts.

I'm aware of that, which was why I was advocating for Bravo to amend Kandi's contract in this particular instance to allow her to sue Porsha. Georgia has a criminal defamation statute, but there are maybe 10 prosecutions a year across the US. I think there is a decent argument to be made that the litigation contract provision is unenforceable, especially when the jurisdiction has no criminal offense that mirrors the tort of defamation.

We've joked about Sonja Morgan's sketchy intern situation and businesses/finances being a cover for human trafficking and money laundering. Can you imagine one of the housewives of NY saying that with no hint or sarcasm or mirth? There has been at least enough shown of Sonja's life to indicate that there might be merit to those claims and warrants some investigation by law enforcement. Or Bethenny's claim that Dorinda and John doing coke. Bravo has to step in because this is heading to a place where castmates can accuse each other of having committed outrageous crimes and there being no way to stop it.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 5
Just now, RealReality said:

That divorce comment was dumb.  Although I guess porshas decree proves that she was a knowing beard for gay kordell.

The difference with kandi is the shit she says is truth.  Now Phaedra is doing the same backstepping that porsha is doing.

First "I wasn't talking to any man" now "well I wasn't really talking to him"

Kandi never has to backstep or backpedal.

I think porsha knows exactly what the impact of her words are and chose the worst thing she could think up in the hopes that it would take attention off of her.

I think Porsha's history! If she's willing to gratuitously throw out BS like this OTH,, who will want to film with her? Phaedra's just using and abusing this child since she's so alone; Porsha has no other link to the show and is clinging by a fake fingernail! ;-)

• Love 7
56 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Releases have been thrown out by courts before.  Especially on unconscionability grounds.  Also, kandis contract is with bravo/NBC. Porsha is maybe a third party beneficiary but she is not a party to the contract.  I'm not entirely sure she can claim any rights under the contract if nbc/bravo didn't specifically step in.

So, if kandi were to sue porsha and nbc, then I could see NBC stepping in with the contract.  But if kandi just sued porsha, I'm not sure NBC would really care.

I mean I can see NBC wanting to keep themselves from a suit for vicarious liability as porshas employer.  But if kandi was clear that she has no intention of going after them than they may be okay.

• Love 5

I was referring to the OC. To paraphrase Whoopi Goldberg, Naked Wasted didn't constitute *rape* rape but it did, imo, very much meet the definition of sexual battery. Victim who was visibly intoxicated to the point of barely being able to stand or form coherent sentences. Aggressor who forcefully kissed and put his hands on her after multiple and persistent vocalized protests, which continued on mic even after the two were on the other side of a closed door. And, of course, the direction from Tamra, who explicitly stated her intent to get Gretchen intoxicated past the point of consent and then instructed her son to impose himself upon her sexually in order to demonstrate what a slut she was. 

In case anyone is wondering, here is a snippet of that scene, and yes, that was very gross of Tamra to do that.

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, ridethemaverick said:

So, if someone let's their mother...the only person who cares for you for a long, long time talk smack about your husband that means you're okay with the rest of the world doing it?

A lot of people, myself included, let their parents get away with things they would never allow anyone else to do.  My parents get more rights than some halfwit THOT on the street.  But hey, that's just how I roll....maybe it's a cultural thing.

• Love 4