Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E15: Lei It All On The Table

• Start Topic

(edited)

This show is so unpleasant now.  After last season, I didn't see how the relationship between Kandi and Phaedra would ever be repaired.  Phaedra went beyond the line, disrespecting Kandi's husband on camera, and Kandi went beyond the line in housing Apollo's motorcycles and whatnot.  That said, Kandi has another new enemy on this show now and there is no going back. After these accusations I don't see how they can even be cordial.  Typical Sheree, stirring the pot with obviously exhausted people on the first night of the vacation.  She is really working to keep her peach.

Sheree and Bob and this charade is the most ridiculous thing ever. I do think that Bob is hilarious though ("prison workout") so I don't mind.  Cynthia and Peter is just pathetic, much like Cynthia herself.  She brings nothing to the show.

ETA: I hadn't seen the preview for next week when I typed the post above. Bob telling Sheree that he should have choked her harder? Uh. They should have pulled that van over and kicked him out. WTF??

What a waste of a good trip. These people find ways to ruin Hawaii.

Edited by LilaFowler
  • Love 17
Just now, Apprentice79 said:

Why would the other women not want to film with Portia?  she should despise Kenya who has always wanted to debase and humiliate her. This just odd and nonsensical.

I'm proud of Kenya in the episode! She kept a low profile and let Kandi take the lead in destroying Porsha! Poor Todd has to sit there knowing he's going to have to listen to her BS all night long trying to rationalize all she's said and done of late! ;-)

• Love 6

What's the saying about the truth being somewhere in the middle? The only part of the story Shamea reacted to was the kidnapping part--did Todd and Kandi proposition them? Its plausible and way less crazy.

Well glad Sheree owned her bonus so she can get her chateau finished.

Im gonna need these grown ass women to stop acting like being gay = having cooties. 

Phaedra girl im surprised that pew didnt turn to a pile ash when you sat down.

What does telling the world Phaedra had a piece on the side get you? She claimed to be a southern belle but she was never pious.

Have to say Porsha saying Cynthia's divorce papers were the recipts was the best line of the night.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Jamie Satyr said:

I'm proud of Kenya in the episode! She kept a low profile and let Kandi take the lead in destroying Porsha! Poor Todd has to sit there knowing he's going to have to listen to her BS all night long trying to rationalize all she's said and done of late! ;-)

The cast needs to be recast. They are all bad.  I really felt for Kandi tonight. I remember her trying to befriend Portia and putting her in her play. I still feel that we are missing a few pieces to the puzzle.  Some scenes have been deleted. 

• Love 8
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

The cast needs to be recast. They are all bad.  I really felt for Kandi tonight. I remember her trying to befriend Portia and putting her in her play. I still feel that we are missing a few pieces to the puzzle.  Some scenes have been deleted. 

The piece you're missing is that Porsha's a pathetic and pathological liar! Nene said she hasn't spoken to Porsha in ages and here's this woman saying she has nothing against any of the other ladies! I hope she's under a real doctor's care because she doesn't seem right in the head! Doesn't she realize she's being filmed and recorded for all to see and hear later? Does she really believe she can just deny, deny, deny and that'll work indefinitely? ;-(

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Punctuation correction
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Drumpf1737 said:

Im gonna need these grown ass women to stop acting like being gay = having cooties.

THIS. I was bored today and watched last season's reunion.  Andy really took offense to the women laughing about the gay rumors and stuff concerning Kim Fields's husband (who btw had a great reaction to it all and said that he has many gay friends and he loves them).  These women have been warned about gay shaming already. I wonder what Andy thinks about this and if he will ever say anything.

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Why would the other women not want to film with Portia?  she should despise Kenya who has always wanted to debase and humiliate her. This just odd and nonsensical.

None of them befriended Porsha when she joined the show. They were nice but they did not befriend her.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, LilaFowler said:

THIS. I was bored today and watched last season's reunion.  Andy really took offense to the women laughing about the gay rumors and stuff concerning Kim Fields's husband (who btw had a great reaction to it all and said that he has many gay friends and he loves them).  These women have been warned about gay shaming already. I wonder what Andy thinks about this and if he will ever say anything.

It was worse on "Married To Medicine" where the accusations were flying fast and furious with no shame; usually done by the wives, not the husbands! Idiots! ;-)

• Love 2
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

The piece you're missing is that Porsha's a pathetic and pathological liar! Nene said she hasn't spoken to Porsha in ages and here's this woman saying she has nothing against any of the other ladies! I hope she's under a real doctor's care because this woman doesn't seem right in the head! Doesn't she realize she's being filmed and recorded for all to see and hear later? Does she really believe she can just deny, deny, deny and that'll work indefinitely? ;-(

I find Kandi and Cynthia to be tolerable.  Kenya is just as bad as Portia. Sheree is too thirsty to keep her peach and Phaedra is too phony.  Her southern belle act has always pissed me off.  So, the cast needs to be revamped with unknowns and go from there.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 11
(edited)
10 hours ago, Jamie Satyr said:

The desperation is real! That's what Porsha and Phaedra do when "called out;" they deflect even if they have to make up $#!t! Phaedra making that obscene gesture talking to Porsha & Sheree concerning Kandi and Shamea tells you all you need to know about the character of that low life; or lack thereof! She's the 1st to kvetch about gossip flowing, but Phaedra's the biggest contributor of lies and misinformation! ;-)

And now in the full episode, she is sitting there after Cynthia tells her what Porsha has accused Kandi of, saying, "I have nothing to do with it, and I have no thoughts about it." Then her talking two-face states, "Since I don't have a cock in this fight, I won't be adding my two cents. My lips are sealed, unlike Miss Burruss'."  Seriously, girl? How stupid do you think we all are? You have nearly every cock and bull in this fight.

I see at this point in the show, Kandi is willing to let bygones be bygones, but I'll bet the reason Phaedra stated on WWHL that she did not miss Kandi's friendship at all was because once Kandi found out the truth, she showed her the door.

ETA: Now I remember Phaedra said on WWHL that she was not aware the scene with her making the obscene gesture was being filmed. So at the point in time this episode was filmed, she thought no one would be the wiser about her pot stirring. Makes her so much more deplorable to me. This girl needs to take the way she was "raised in the church" so much more seriously and start living what she preaches. Just because she wants to now pretend she is above it all doesn't make it so.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 19
2 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

I find Kandi and Cynthia to be tolerable.  Kenya is just as bad as Portia. Sheree is too thirsty to keep her peach and Phaedra is too phony.  Her southern belle act has always pissed me off.  So, the cast needs to be revamped with unknowns and go from there.

I tried to give Phaedra every benefit of the doubt; even that BS about Aiden being a preemie, but she's offended all my sensibilities with her juvenile and disgusting behavior! She's so low-rent that dressing in designer duds and covered in expensive jewelry can't dress up how classless she's turned out to be! ;-)

• Love 10
(edited)

The cast needs to be recast

So, the cast needs to be revamped with unknowns and go from there.

The thing, Andy's solution to this and other versions of the franchise seems to be to bring even older castmembers back. Kim and Nene might be coming back here, Danielle is coming back to NJ, Lydia and maybe Gretchen are coming back to the OC (though at least on that show it sounds like Lydia plus someone new, but still).

The show does need an overhaul. I'd keep Kandi, if only because she is the only really affluent one and that does at least fit part of the mission statement of this series (in the 7 or 8 years since Kandi has been on, not one of the Atlanta HWs Andy has brought on has been able to match her in that regard, which says a lot about the women who want to join this show).

Keep either Sheree or Kenya, one of them, if you feel you need a designated shit stirrer.

The rest however, can go. Yes, even Cynthia, who I still like but am very disappointed in her possible return to Peter.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 4

Kandi's behind is smoking hot over so called "lies"  Todd meanwhile seems to get a sly kick out of being the topic of a Threesome with someone his wife hates. A hatred seen in EX lovers than just two women friends.  Kandi wants to come across as a Professional women but the moment she gets mad she goes yelling and screaming like a low class guttersnipe! You can get your point across without all that nasty behavior and posturing she was doing!

something in the milk isn't clean in this whole story. I believe portions of Porsha's story and very little of Kandi's trashy rebuttals !

• Love 5
1 minute ago, AndySmith said:

The thing, Andy's solution to this and other versions of the franchise seems to be to bring even older castmembers back. Kim and Nene might be coming back here, Danielle is coming back to NJ, Lydia and maybe Gretchen are coming back to the OC (though at least on that show it sounds like Lydia plus someone new, but still).

Andy is also a problem with why this show has gone down the toilet. I really need the cast  to stop with the homophobia.. Portia liking women would have been a scandal in 1917, but, not in 2017. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Andy is also a problem with why this show has gone down the toilet. I really need the cast  to stop with the homophobia.. Portia liking women would have been a scandal in 1917, but, not in 2017. 

IMO, barely a scandal in 1917 with the all girl and all boys boarding schools! Some just can't help going over to the dark side; almost expected! ;-)

• Love 1
3 hours ago, spalomino said:

Perhaps Porsha isn't letting on just how much it hurt her when Kandi exposed her as having hooked up with Riley's dad?  In her defense, that was really insensitive because Porsha (although she is her own person) is also representing her family (and their ideals and what they mean to the civil rights movement) as Hosea Williams' granddaughter.  To put her on blast like that is far more hurtful because it would trickle down and affect how she stands with her family.  I don't think Kandi understands what it may feel like to live under the shadow of something greater than yourself.  No offense to Mama Joyce; and that is a vile & heartless woman right there.  Furthermore, I don't think the anger mgmt is working with Porsha; she should recognize inside of herself what the real source of her anger is and not throw misguided daggers at her cast members.  I like Porsha because, underneath, she seems like a kindhearted, stubborn and lonely person.  I also really liked her singing during Kandi's play.  It's PST here, so I haven't seem the new crazy "vile" yet.  :-)

Not so long ago, Porsha was promoting herself as Queen of THOTland, or something like that. She was on tape cozying up to men she had just met and talking about having sex constantly. She was openly at the beginning of this season propositioning what's-his-name to be her baby daddy without benefit of matrimony. So why should she be so upset about Kandi assuming she had sex with Block? I do agree, she is really upset about it, but it makes no sense, since she is so busy promoting herself as without boundaries.

• Love 18
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

IMO, barely a scandal in 1917 with the all girl and all boys boarding schools! Some just can't help going over to the dark side; almost expected! ;-)

Exactly, LGBT people have always been able to find each other. Nothing is new under the sun.  That tape of Portia equating Gays to drug dealers has really soured me on her.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5
(edited)
8 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

First off, just because you didn't know about Bill Cosby doesn't mean it caught everyone else by surprise. I've known about it for at least a decade. It's the same way that lots of folks knew about Roger Ailes and Charlie Sheen. Hell, it took Kelly Preston more than 20 years to admit Charlie Sheen shot her. People like Cosby, Ailes, and Sheen thrive because our society is so misogynistic that women's stories aren't believed. Our agency (sexual or otherwise) isn't tolerated and is condemned.

Which brings me to my next point, that is some false fucking equivalency to compare a woman who is empowered in her sexuality to a rapist. Just because she uses sex toys and had sex with a woman, Kandi is akin to a predator? Let's see who else would qualify as a predator under the freakazoid rules: Ellen Degeneres, Lily Tomlin, Kristen Stewart, Cynthia Nixon, and Chirlane McCray.

Fuck this noise. Porsha spits these lies about Kandi because she knows that this group is filled with homophobic misogynists.

It's unfortunate it's one of those things that stays with some quite ignorant! They can't help it because their parents felt the same way! It's ingrained in them maybe to make themselves feel superior to someone! Who knows! It's just plain dumb for 2017! ;-(

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Corrected spelling
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, MsDiva2007 said:

Kandi's behind is smoking hot over so called "lies"  Todd meanwhile seems to get a sly kick out of being the topic of a Threesome with someone his wife hates. A hatred seen in EX lovers than just two women friends.  Kandi wants to come across as a Professional women but the moment she gets mad she goes yelling and screaming like a low class guttersnipe! You can get your point across without all that nasty behavior and posturing she was doing!

something in the milk isn't clean in this whole story. I believe portions of Porsha's story and very little of Kandi's trashy rebuttals !

Being angry over being accused of attempting to drug, abduct and sexually assault someone isn't shocking. In fact, I'd say that would be a pretty normal reaction to have if falsely being accused of such. Kandi should be outraged. Porsha admitted during the conversation that she was less than truthful about kissing Kandi and offering to give her cunnilingus, that alone diminishes Porsha's credibility incredibly.

I believe that Kandi and Todd might have propositioned Porsha. At the very least we know Porsha has heard of Kandi and Todd propositioning other women, which I believe they have admitted to doing before. It doesn't seem to me that it was at the same event that Porsha propositioned Kandi. I want to say there are two different events here that aren't clear. Either she was propositioned sometime after she kissed Kandi and offered her services, or she wanted to center herself and claim that she was propositioned and therefore kissed Kandi and offered her services. If I were to take a guess, Phaedra and Porsha talked about one of these instances in a gossipy sort of way and one of them joked, "Ooooh, they tried to get you drunk and take you home chile, you sure they didn't slip you a mickey?" some bullshit shade like that and it has been created into this lie.

• Love 13
(edited)
2 minutes ago, EmZeeGee said:

Being angry over being accused of attempting to drug, abduct and sexually assault someone isn't shocking. In fact, I'd say that would be a pretty normal reaction to have if falsely being accused of such. Kandi should be outraged. Porsha admitted during the conversation that she was less than truthful about kissing Kandi and offering to give her cunnilingus, that alone diminishes Porsha's credibility incredibly.

I believe that Kandi and Todd might have propositioned Porsha. At the very least we know Porsha has heard of Kandi and Todd propositioning other women, which I believe they have admitted to doing before. It doesn't seem to me that it was at the same event that Porsha propositioned Kandi. I want to say there are two different events here that aren't clear. Either she was propositioned sometime after she kissed Kandi and offered her services, or she wanted to center herself and claim that she was propositioned and therefore kissed Kandi and offered her services. If I were to take a guess, Phaedra and Porsha talked about one of these instances in a gossipy sort of way and one of them joked, "Ooooh, they tried to get you drunk and take you home chile, you sure they didn't slip you a mickey?" some bullshit shade like that and it has been created into this lie.

We now live in a world of alternative facts and fake news. The truth and facts are what you want it to be..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 11

You have to wonder whats brewing between Dummy Porsha's two brain cells to not only continue to lie, but to double down and accuse Kandi of trying to drug and rape her.

That was so beyond the pale there are barely words for it, but lying about people trying to drug and rape you is the sort of the thing that messes with the image that Porsha is trying to build.  Who wants to work with someone that is going to make up lies about attempted rape?  And muddying the waters by being an unrepentant liar is a terrible disservice to women that actually are victims of rape and attempted rape.

And make no mistake, Kandi a) would have a case if Porsha keeps talking about her lies publicly, and b) "you told someone" would not protect Porsha, although I'm sure Dummy Porsha thinks she has the perfect legal defense by saying that "you told someone that you were going to drug and rape me."  

Also, Dummy Porsha, Hawaii is not "out of the country" since its a part of the US.

• Love 18
6 hours ago, spalomino said:

Perhaps Porsha isn't letting on just how much it hurt her when Kandi exposed her as having hooked up with Riley's dad?  In her defense, that was really insensitive because Porsha (although she is her own person) is also representing her family (and their ideals and what they mean to the civil rights movement) as Hosea Williams' granddaughter.  To put her on blast like that is far more hurtful because it would trickle down and affect how she stands with her family.  I don't think Kandi understands what it may feel like to live under the shadow of something greater than yourself.  No offense to Mama Joyce; and that is a vile & heartless woman right there.  Furthermore, I don't think the anger mgmt is working with Porsha; she should recognize inside of herself what the real source of her anger is and not throw misguided daggers at her cast members.  I like Porsha because, underneath, she seems like a kindhearted, stubborn and lonely person.  I also really liked her singing during Kandi's play.  It's PST here, so I haven't seem the new crazy "vile" yet.  :-)

I don't care how hurt you are, you don't accuse someone of trying to drug and rape you because you were hurt that someone told the truth about you sleeping with someone you were dating.  Thats like killing a spider with a nuclear bomb.

If Porsha Williams wants to represent the civil rights community than maybe she should stop walking around half naked all the time and inviting men to have sex with her in her momma's house and prostituting herself to African men for a damn car.  In other words, maybe Dummy Porsha needs to take a page from MJ's book and take a look at the woman in the mirror.

And perhaps, perhaps Porsha Williams could recognize that she can work for civil rights for bisexual women such as herself instead of seeing the truth as such a terrible accusation.

There is not a thing in the world kindhearted about a person that would literally stoop to lying to ruin someone's life with such an accusation.  And then try to cover her lies with "no, thats what someone said you told them."  Bullshit, as usual Porsha has no receipts for this so called "person" who "told her something" the same way she didn't have receipts for the person who "told her" about the seven year relationship Kandi had, or the sex dungeon that Kandi has....or anything else she lies on about Kandi.

• Love 24

What I don't understand is why Kandi is trying to Bi-shame Porsha when she herself has confessed to making it with a woman.  And why is she so worried NOW what her kids will think of her after selling plastic dicks and hosting a web sex show and featuring both on a reality show?  Bitch, please!  If you really don't care what anyone thinks, why are you getting so mad that you threaten to choke a bitch?

The only reason I don't take either of their sides, meaning Kandi or Porsha, is because Kandi keeps putting things out there about someone and then gets all butthurt when they retaliate.  If you don't want anyone saying bad things about you, don't play into the she said/she said bullshit and just don't address it.  If you know you aren't doing any of the things Porsha is saying, don't worry about it.  These people need to embrace "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never harm me".  And Kandi, if you want Porsha to keep Todd's name out of her mouth, then stop addressing her Todd, saying bad things about his lady to him.  He isn't in this fight.  And just because you are Kandi Burruss I'm not going to believe that everything everyone else says is a lie, but everything you say is the truth.  The best way to get back at a person is to not let yourself get down to their level.  Be the bigger person.  In other words, act like an adult instead of a friggin pre-teen.  And if you're worried about what your kids will think of you, get the hell off of this damned reality show.  It's not like you need the money.  Or do you?

• Love 9
3 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

And sometimes people just make shit up.

3 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Yeah, not sure how the world seeing that is ok, but the world being told she slept with Blockhead is some kind of unbearable insult to her families name.

You know they make a really good Bloody Sunday in the first class lounge of the Underground Railroad, right?

2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I think this is a war between Kandi and Phaedra and both are using Porsha as bait for the other. Neither of them have ever really cared about Porsha, ever. Porsha is desperate to have someone willing to film with her that she does what Phaedra wants, other wise, no one to film with = no Peach for Porsha.

I'm not buying Dummy Porsha as anyone's victim.  She is a small minded, spiteful person.  Kandi hasn't "used" Porsha in anyway, though Porsha is making a convenient shield for Phaedra.

Phaedra may be behind "Kandi was going to drug and rape you," but even Dummy Porsha should know that that barely makes any sense since she was coming onto Kandi and Kandi didn't want to go there with her.

At the very least, knowing that the information is questionable, a reasonable person would probably just avoid any further contact instead of trying to air it publicly on national TV when they have been caught in a lie.

2 hours ago, Jamie Satyr said:

LOL @ Dummy Porsha bringing Todd to "explain something to other men" and Todd sitting there, looking down, slurping his soup.  

Girl, that man has an ounce of sense and is not about to get involved in your silliness.

2 hours ago, MsDiva2007 said:

Well, generally people who have been falsely accused of a crime get pretty "smoking hot" over it.  

I wonder what people would do if they were accused of a crime they didn't commit?  Be like "that's allright, you're accusing me of something as insidious and hard to disprove as a conspiracy to drug and rape women?  Its all good.  Yeah, its an accusation that can follow me around for a lifetime and potentially keep people from trusting me or working with me, but its all good, because you know, you had to say SOMETHING when I revealed the truth about you!"

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, swankie said:

What I don't understand is why Kandi is trying to Bi-shame Porsha when she herself has confessed to making it with a woman.  And why is she so worried NOW what her kids will think of her after selling plastic dicks and hosting a web sex show and featuring both on a reality show?  Bitch, please!  If you really don't care what anyone thinks, why are you getting so mad that you threaten to choke a bitch?

The only reason I don't take either of their sides, meaning Kandi or Porsha, is because Kandi keeps putting things out there about someone and then gets all butthurt when they retaliate.  If you don't want anyone saying bad things about you, don't play into the she said/she said bullshit and just don't address it.  If you know you aren't doing any of the things Porsha is saying, don't worry about it.  These people need to embrace "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never harm me".  And Kandi, if you want Porsha to keep Todd's name out of her mouth, then stop addressing her Todd, saying bad things about his lady to him.  He isn't in this fight.  And just because you are Kandi Burruss I'm not going to believe that everything everyone else says is a lie, but everything you say is the truth.  The best way to get back at a person is to not let yourself get down to their level.  Be the bigger person.  In other words, act like an adult instead of a friggin pre-teen.  And if you're worried about what your kids will think of you, get the hell off of this damned reality show.  It's not like you need the money.  Or do you?

As others have pointed out, there is a difference to "mommy is a woman who isn't ashamed of her sexuality" and "mommy is a rapist."

Kandi not only takes pride in being honest, she takes pride in not using drugs.  For some nitwit to think its okay to take those things that Kandi is honest and proud of and grind them to dust all because she is ashamed over her actual behavior is disgusting, IMO.

If you want to put the truth out there, fine, but lies are different.  ESPECIALLY when they concern criminal activity.

Porsha's 'sticks and stones' can have a very real impact on Kandi's brand and business.  She has built her brand around being sexually honest and open, not around being a potential rapist.  And there is an impact, because there are a subset of people that conflate being sexually open and honest with being a rapist.  And that is probably an image Kandi is working against.

Riley is at an age where she may want to have friends over, Ace will be at an age where he will want to have friends over.  Do you think anyone is going to send their kid to a house where a rapist lives?  I know I wouldn't.  If Kandi decides she wants to manage another girls group, or a young female artist, is she going to run into pushback because no one wants to send their kid to work with a rapist?  Probably.

So, no, I don't expect Kandi to simply let Porsha basically call her a rapist and let it slide.  

And all of this "well someone told me" makes it very obvious to me that Porsha knows she is lying and is making up some hypothetical person to blame.

• Love 24
7 minutes ago, swankie said:

The only reason I don't take either of their sides, meaning Kandi or Porsha, is because Kandi keeps putting things out there about someone and then gets all butthurt when they retaliate.  If you don't want anyone saying bad things about you, don't play into the she said/she said bullshit and just don't address it.  If you know you aren't doing any of the things Porsha is saying, don't worry about it.  These people need to embrace "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never harm me".

Back and forth retaliation is all fair game until it comes to lies. If I put out something about you that is true, put something out about me that is true. Making up something egregiously criminal and abominable is taking it to a new level. And "sticks and stones" is something that sounds cute looking at it from a distance and not being involved, but in reality someone making an allegation about attempting to drug, abduct and rape them to all of ones co-workers on national television, and Lord knows who she has spread that to in Atlanta, isn't something one is likely to idly sit by and let happen. It's slander, not shade.

Anyway, I came back to post this screenshot Porsha provided of the text conversation so we could all get a clear read of it. Interesting that a) she thinks the texts help her and b) her casual use of the word rape.

• Love 12
14 minutes ago, swankie said:

Kandi can't let hoodrats like Porsha have the last word even though everything said about her is probably a lie! It's the street in her that would rather "drag" Porsha around the island by her hair to make her pay for trying to front with the country watching! Kandi can't just walk away; gets it from her MOMMA who's truly sick in head and goes off over little to nothing all the time! ;-)

Honestly, I have no patience for the Porsha-Kandi drama. And I really tried to give a damn. Like sat and thought about it. But still, I came up with nothing.

I understand Kandi needs to defend her reputation, but there's no need for the histrionics.

"You said I tried to drug you? Well, that's a serious allegation. Where and when did this take place? Do you have anyone that can confirm this or have had similar experiences? Oh, 'someone' told you that I was going to drug you? What is the name of this person? Oh and I will be investigating slander laws with my lawyer who isn't Phaedra."

Why did the 4 seasons offer to take part in this? I'd be embarrassed to have my hotel featured as part of this foolishness.

What I am is sick of all the LGBT denigration on this show... Carpet muncher? Really? These women are so trashy.

• Love 4
41 minutes ago, RealReality said:

And thats the thing about Porsha's lies.....at first she presents them as absolute fact.  "YOU WERE GONNA DRUG AND RAPE ME!" and then, in some misguided effort to avoid any liability it suddenly becomes "someone told me YOU WERE GONNA DRUG AND RAPE ME!"

In the conversation Porsha had with Kandi, she clearly said, "Someone TOLD me that you said you wanted to drug me and take me back to your house."  So, I don't think she tried to avoid liability.  I'm not saying it's true, but I'm not buying everything Kandi is selling either.  Anyone can print up a bunch of words and say they are text messages.  Apollo proved that.  It just seems that she's trying waaaay to hard to prove something about Porsha, that Porsha has admitted very well could have happened.  And just like Kandi believes and tries to justify what her boorish mama hears "on the street", Porsha could be talking to those same people "on the street".  All of it is too childish for words.  This show is being flushed down the toilet as far as I'm concerned.

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, EmZeeGee said:

Back and forth retaliation is all fair game until it comes to lies. If I put out something about you that is true, put something out about me that is true. Making up something egregiously criminal and abominable is taking it to a new level. And "sticks and stones" is something that sounds cute looking at it from a distance and not being involved, but in reality someone making an allegation about attempting to drug, abduct and rape them to all of ones co-workers on national television, and Lord knows who she has spread that to in Atlanta, isn't something one is likely to idly sit by and let happen. It's slander, not shade.

I highly doubt the swat team is going to storm Kandi's house and arrest her for attempted rape.  People need to get a grip.  And to me, if you want people to not believe Porsha, then don't act like a raving psychopath and threaten to choke her if what she is saying isn't true.  Get you a lawyer, and serve her with a cease and desist order and go on your merry way.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, swankie said:

In the conversation Porsha had with Kandi, she clearly said, "Someone TOLD me that you said you wanted to drug me and take me back to your house."  So, I don't think she tried to avoid liability.  I'm not saying it's true, but I'm not buying everything Kandi is selling either.  Anyone can print up a bunch of words and say they are text messages.  Apollo proved that.  It just seems that she's trying waaaay to hard to prove something about Porsha, that Porsha has admitted very well could have happened.  And just like Kandi believes and tries to justify what her boorish mama hears "on the street", Porsha could be talking to those same people "on the street".  All of it is too childish for words.  This show is being flushed down the toilet as far as I'm concerned.

The first thing I heard was Kandi saying "Porsha is saying I tried to drug and rape her" and then Porsha saying the same thing and then reverting to "well someone told me you were going to drug and rape me."

At the very least, Porsha has been out and about telling people that Kandi was going to "drug and rape her" without benefit of the hypothetical, made up person who "told her" all of this.

I'm buying what Kandi is selling because Porsha had to pedal ALL THE WAY BACK once she realized that Kandi had those text messages.  Because she was all sorts of "thats a lie, I didn't say that!" until she realized there was an actual set of text messages to back it up.  And suddenly it was "well, maybe I said it," and "I was so drunk, perhaps I said it" which is just as good as an admission from someone who previously was absolutely certain she never said any such thing.

Porsha wasn't admitting it "could have happened" until tonight.  Until tonight, Porsha maintained that no such thing ever happened and Kandi was a liar.  Now suddenly..."well, it could have happened"

Porsha wasn't talking to a damn soul on the street or any street, or anywhere in life.  Because this "mysterious person" that Porsha keeps hearing things from always seems to pop up when she is confronted with the fact that she is a liar.  Just the same way that "maybe I could have done it" pops up when Porsha is confronted with receipts.

• Love 15
Just now, swankie said:

I highly doubt the swat team is going to storm Kandi's house and arrest her for attempted rape.  People need to get a grip.  And to me, if you want people to not believe Porsha, then don't act like a raving psychopath and threaten to choke her if what she is saying isn't true.  Get you a lawyer, and serve her with a cease and desist order and go on your merry way.

I don't think anyone maintained that a swat team was going to storm Kandi's house.

However, I don't blame people for getting upset for being wrongly accused of a crime.  I wouldn't blame anyone for that.  I don't expect that people have a tranquil like affect when being accused of a crime that they didn't commit, I wouldn't expect it of Ghandi.

As for the cease and desist order, that does nothing once the words have been said.  To think that a lawsuit can really undo the damage of a publicly made false allegation as a rapist is a little naive, IMO.

And the problem with such a false accusation is that drugging and raping someone is a notoriously difficult claim to prove.  Therefore, it as just as hard an accusation to disprove.  Especially when you say its an attempt, or a plan to do it.  And because its so hard to clear your name of such an accusation it can follow you around forever.

So even if a swat team isn't going to come to Kandi's house, its a very, very damaging lie for Porsha to spread and to say on national TV because she is salty that the truth about her is coming out.  Its spiteful and cruel, and she knows full well that no damn person "told her" that Kandi was planning to drug/rape her.  Porsha isn't a priest, reporter or attorney.  There is no "streets/THOT" confidentiality, so if someone told her, lets bring this person out into the open then.

.....unless of course that person is a figment of Dummy Porsha's imagination.

• Love 21
3 minutes ago, RealReality said:

As for the cease and desist order, that does nothing once the words have been said.  To think that a lawsuit can really undo the damage of a publicly made false allegation as a rapist is a little naive, IMO.

I don't think it's naïve at all. It's the way ADULTS handle someone putting false allegations about them in the media, etc.  Then sue them for slander if you can prove them wrong.  And I'm not one to believe everything Kandi says either.  She lost credibility with me when she co-signed Apollo's lie about "Mr. Chocolate".  She can lie right along with the rest of them.  Kandi and Porsha both are a couple of immature assholes as far as I'm concerned.  I'm hoping this bullshit slut/lesbian shaming ends really soon.

• Love 3
(edited)
17 minutes ago, swankie said:

I don't think it's naïve at all. It's the way ADULTS handle someone putting false allegations about them in the media, etc.  Then sue them for slander if you can prove them wrong.  And I'm not one to believe everything Kandi says either.  She lost credibility with me when she co-signed Apollo's lie about "Mr. Chocolate".  She can lie right along with the rest of them.  Kandi and Porsha both are a couple of immature assholes as far as I'm concerned.  I'm hoping this bullshit slut/lesbian shaming ends really soon.

I think its very naive to think that someone's reputation is rectified with a cease and desist letter that will likely never make it on air, the same way Porsha's accusations did.  

For the vast majority of the viewing audience that doesn't keep up with blogs or websites, the only thing they will hear is that Porsha/Kandi exchange, they will never see or know about the cease and desist letter.  So whatever damage is done with Porsha's lies, is done and not made better with a letter.

Adults NOT on a reality show would do just that.  And even adults in the public eye could do that because for a mainstream celebrity like a movie star or a famous singer the lawsuit will be just as public as the false accusation.  In other words, the same level of press giving to the false allegation will be given to the lawsuit.  In this case, thats not the case.  reality TV is popular, but a lawsuit is not going to get the same coverage or be seen by as many people as the false allegation.

There is this idea in the law that in order for a public figure have a higher standard to prove defamation.  Part of that is because courts believe that a public figure has access to more outlets to refute any false allegations.   In a standard public figure case, the idea is that a defamatory statement is made to the public, newspapers, tv stations, talk show hosts all report on it.  And when the public figure refutes its, the same newspapers, tv stations and talk shows all cover it as well.  So, the lie and the truth are given "equal airtime" so to speak.  Thats not the case here though.  In this case, the biggest media outlet for both Porsha and Kandi is the show.  The show will absolutely give coverage to Porsha's lies and Kandi's response during a fight.  But its unlikely the same coverage will be given to a cease and desist letter.  So there isn't "equal airtime" for both points of view if the only think that Kandi uses is a cease and desist letter.  Which leaves Kandi's reputation potentially ruined.

In the next episode it looks like Phaedra admits to talking to other guys before she and Apollo were divorced.  So...again, it looks like Kandi speaks truth and Phaedra was lying.

Also, I would point out that even if Kandi was lying, its certainly not against the law for a married women to step out on her husband.  So, they aren't even similar situations.

So, trying to say that Porsha and Kandi are on the same level doesn't make sense to me in any way at all.  I don't think there is anything immature about Kandi at all, I think I would be pissed if someone accused me of being a rapist on national TV.  I think any rational person would be pissed too.  Or at least I would find anger in the acceptable range of emotions for an adult being falsely accused of attempted rape.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, RealReality said:

So, trying to say that Porsha and Kandi are on the same level doesn't make sense to me in any way at all.

Well it does to me.  Like I said, I don't believe Kandi's accusations are any more true than Porsha's.  They're both trying to demean each other so one is just as bad as the other.  Both are childish and both need anger management.  Kandi has no one to blame for this shit being said about her on tv but herself.  If you're so proud of your businesses and your sexuality, stop stooping to the level of a lowlife guttersnipe by spreading rumors about other people.  And I'm going to say the same about Porsha.  I say the same about Phaedra.  I say the same about Sheree.  I say the same about Kenya.  All of these women are an embarrassment to me.  Grown women with any modicum of class don't behave this way.

• Love 2
(edited)
8 minutes ago, swankie said:

Well it does to me.  Like I said, I don't believe Kandi's accusations are any more true than Porsha's.  They're both trying to demean each other so one is just as bad as the other.  Both are childish and both need anger management.  Kandi has no one to blame for this shit being said about her on tv but herself.  If you're so proud of your businesses and your sexuality, stop stooping to the level of a lowlife guttersnipe by spreading rumors about other people.  And I'm going to say the same about Porsha.  I say the same about Phaedra.  I say the same about Sheree.  I say the same about Kenya.  All of these women are an embarrassment to me.  Grown women with any modicum of class don't behave this way.

I believe Kandi's accusations are way more true than Porsha's because Porsha has basically admitted to it.

AFTER Kandi came at her with receipts.  Suddenly she backpedaled from "I didn't do that!" to "well maybe I did do that." which is just as good as an admission.

Kandi has never admitted to the lies that Porsha made up about her, because they are lies.

I also don't think that Kandi was looking to demean Porsha as much as to say "YOU wanted to talk about me being a lesbian when you wanted to do x, y, and z to me?" More of a "why would you be talking shit about this, when you do the same thing?"

It would be like me saying "people who eat dairy products are all fat losers" as I eat an ice cream cone.  Its not that anything is wrong with the behavior, its just hypocritical to say something is wrong and then be engaged in the same behavior.

So, I don't see how they are at all on the same level.

Porsha needs anger management because she is violent.  Even though Kandi talked about choking her, she never put so much as a finger on her.  So, Kandi can feel angry enough to lash out, but can control herself enough to not physically lash out.  And feel rightfully angry, feeling angry at someone basically calling you a rapist isn't an overreaction, its a normal reaction.

No one can say the same for Dummy Porsha.

Kandi is to blame for Porsha's lies?  I don't get that at all.  Everyone is responsible for the own shit that comes out of their mouth, Kandi did nothing to bring about Porsha calling her a rapist, unless she actually raped Porsha, or actually planned to.  Which I don't believe she did, and which Porsha doesn't believe either as she runs to cover up her lies with some mythical person from the streets.

What Kandi seems to spread is truth...which she appears to confront Phaedra on next week.  And truth to be told, she kept all her business about Phaedra in for a long, LOOONG time.  I don't think it was until Phaedra decided to mess with Todd and those close to Kandi that she let loose on Phaedra.  So, if anything, Phaedra brought Kandi's attacks on herself.  But I don't even think thats a thing.  Kandi is responsible for what she said, which I think is fine, she told the truth on shady Phaedra after Phaedra messed with her.  

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 13

So .... the only thing that bothered me was Kandi's hair at the airport.  On the top right side.  On an otherwise beautiful look. 

What does that say about me?  Yeah I'm hoping the response to that is 'sounds like you are over the HWs'.  

• Love 2
9 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Although I agree that what Kandi did was wrong, this is beyond that. I like Porsha and I suspect her informant is Phaedra but what she said about Kandi/Todd was unforgivable and, yes, "vile" IMO. I don't see her being brought back next season after this.

I respect this post a lot.  We all like who we like on the show, and I think it can be tough to admit that someone you otherwise like fucked up.  I say this as a Kenya fan who has, at times, had to take a step back and say "yeah, she was wrong about x,y,z"

• Love 10
(edited)
6 hours ago, Drumpf1737 said:

Have to say Porsha saying Cynthia's divorce papers were the recipts was the best line of the night.

I thought that was probably one of the stupidest lines of the night.

What did that even mean?  That if two people get divorced it must be because one of them was sleeping with 18 year olds?

So, if divorce papers prove rumors true, we can believe that Kordell is gay and Porsha was a willing beard?

And honestly, Porsha didn't even have beef with Cynthia at that point, and I thought Cynthia was just saying that they were lies.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 18

If Porsha had an ounce of common sense, she'd realize that she's on the verge of criminal charges for slander and defamation. There is not a contractual agreement barring the housewives from filing charges against each other (Kenya did when Porsha yanked her hair), especially when it's all on film. Unless Porsha has some type of solid proof, she's in trouble. 

If someone accuses me of something that criminal and sordid, I'd say "Prove it.... show me proof on tape, paper....wherever. Or shut the hell up."

If this winds up being production's idea of a storyline, they are in trouble in the eyes of public opinion. They'd have to admit it's scripted, made up, fake. That would destroy all the franchises.

I would bet this is Porsha's last season, she has nothing to add to the show except her stupid remarks.

And correct me if I am wrong, but at that lunch when it came out that Porsha dated Block, wasn't it Sheree who spilled that tea? I remember Kandi being somewhat surprised by it.

• Love 8

I was just re-watching part of the dinner scene, and I noticed a few things.

When confronted with the accusation that she is a lying liar who lies, Porsha's first reaction was to try to deflect by calling Kandi "messy" for sharing the conversation.  That is becoming a "Porsha tell," the minute she is confronted with the truth, or something she has done, she immediately deflects.

And why would she be so upset about Kandi sharing the conversation when she has been out and about telling people that Kandi planned to drug and rape her?  Huh?

When that deflection didn't work, then Porsha reverted to "well, you said a lot of things about me that I thought were lies" which made it sound like the shit she is making up about Kandi was just payback.  Because, what lies?  Porsha has pretty much admitted that she said those things to Kandi, I'm not buying that Porsha didn't sleep with Block, and she hasn't called that a lie.  So, what lie is Porsha talking about.  And how can you think something is a lie?  Either you did it or you didn't do it.  Either you said it, or you didn't say it.  

Which means it basically boils down to Porsha being upset that Kandi has told the truth about her, and is making up lies in retaliation

• Love 10

I know I heard Porsha (in her talking head) say that she was not so interested in going out of the country with Kandi when speaking about the Maui trip, I know I heard it, right?

And what is with Porsha being the plus one and then inviting her boyfriend?  Ballsy.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I know I heard Porsha (in her talking head) say that she was not so interested in going out of the country with Kandi when speaking about the Maui trip, I know I heard it, right?

And what is with Porsha being the plus one and then inviting her boyfriend?  Ballsy.

Yes, you heard it right.  

LOL, I thought Todd2 was hilarious.  Porsha justified bringing him "in case something needed to be explained to other men" and I'm like "girl, the only other men on this trip are sweaty Bob, tiny Todd, and old man Peter.  I don't think anyone will be in danger, but by all means, bring your boyfriend along, even though he should be looking for a job."

And then, she is bringing him for backup and the whole time he is just quietly eating his soup and looking down.

• Love 10
(edited)

^^ yeah, Porsha is clearly a modest wallflower that should be offended by the truth of her sexuality coming to light

As for nipples, you'd have to ask Block, or Todd 2, or that football guy, or that guy she was skyping, or that african guy she got a car from, or any of those guys from the Trillville video, or....

*insert eyeroll emoji here*

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 11