Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E15: Lei It All On The Table

• Start Topic

Kandi relays Porsha's accusations to Cynthia, Shereé, Kenya, and Shamea; Kenya gets a surprise visit from her brother and his children; Kandi and Todd plan a trip to Maui; Shereé lays it all on the table; Porsha finally pushes Kandi past her limit.

4 hours ago, Tara Ariano said:

Kandi relays Porsha's accusations to Cynthia, Shereé, Kenya, and Shamea; Kenya gets a surprise visit from her brother and his children; Kandi and Todd plan a trip to Maui; Shereé lays it all on the table; Porsha finally pushes Kandi past her limit.

I thought they were so far behind in getting that stupid restaurant going! What gives; VACATION on the other side of the world? Hawaii was far enough for me in Chicago; it's a lot longer trip from ATL! Lucky Kandi's more than sufficient in other businesses because this one is going nowhere fast! ;-)

• Love 5
5 hours ago, RedKoolAide said:

Kenya has a brother? I find this more interesting than anything else in the episode description and I don't even like Kenya.

Right?!!?!?!?!?  I like Kenya, but what the huh?  I'm super curious, although I think its probably a half brother on her fathers side.  But still...interesting!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, renatae said:

First look - wow! So now Porsha's nonsense has escalated to accusing Kandi and Todd of planning to drug and kidnap her and Shamea for sex? This girl is seriously a vicious liar. I'm beginning to wonder if what Phaedra said about the three way relationship actually originated with Porsha.

Meanwhile, there is Phaekdra at church wringing her hands about how all this "back and forth" is tearing everyone apart and she prays Jesus will fix "these girls." As if she had no hand in this at all. One day she is going to turn her head too quickly and both of her faces are going to smack into each other.

It makes sense now why Kandi is so upset.  I love that Kandi said Porsha's Anger Management has taught her to stop beating on people and to lie about them instead.

Phaedra has no storyline so she just preys on various non-profits to make herself look like a decent human being. Maybe she should come clean with all her machinations and the mystery as to why all these women are at odds.

• Love 18
4 hours ago, renatae said:

First look - wow! So now Porsha's nonsense has escalated to accusing Kandi and Todd of planning to drug and kidnap her and Shamea for sex? This girl is seriously a vicious liar. I'm beginning to wonder if what Phaedra said about the three way relationship actually originated with Porsha.

Meanwhile, there is Phaekdra at church wringing her hands about how all this "back and forth" is tearing everyone apart and she prays Jesus will fix "these girls." As if she had no hand in this at all. One day she is going to turn her head too quickly and both of her faces are going to smack into each other.

What the hell happened to Porsha?  I can't believe that I used to defend her. I still find her hatred of Kandi to be over the top.  It makes no sense. She is a spiteful and vile human being. 

• Love 18

Yeah, can't quite figure out why Porsha is on the hate Kandi train.  She's either turned into a nasty little bitch or she was always a nasty little bitch but we're just seeing it now? Who knows.

• Love 18
Just now, ColinO said:

So according to Porsha Williams; Kandi Burruss has been in a 7 year relationship with a women,..... and now Porsha Williams is accusing Kandi Burruss of trying to drug her. What the hell has happen to RHOA this is just dark and shady!

The desperation is real! That's what Porsha and Phaedra do when "called out;" they deflect even if they have to make up $#!t! Phaedra making that obscene gesture talking to Porsha & Sheree concerning Kandi and Shamea tells you all you need to know about the character of that low life; or lack thereof! She's the 1st to kvetch about gossip flowing, but Phaedra's the biggest contributor of lies and misinformation! ;-)

• Love 9
(edited)
On 3/4/2017 at 7:47 AM, Apprentice79 said:

What the hell happened to Porsha?  I can't believe that I used to defend her. I still find her hatred of Kandi to be over the top.  It makes no sense. She is a spiteful and vile human being. 

Perhaps Porsha isn't letting on just how much it hurt her when Kandi exposed her as having hooked up with Riley's dad?  In her defense, that was really insensitive because Porsha (although she is her own person) is also representing her family (and their ideals and what they mean to the civil rights movement) as Hosea Williams' granddaughter.  To put her on blast like that is far more hurtful because it would trickle down and affect how she stands with her family.  I don't think Kandi understands what it may feel like to live under the shadow of something greater than yourself.  No offense to Mama Joyce; and that is a vile & heartless woman right there.  Furthermore, I don't think the anger mgmt is working with Porsha; she should recognize inside of herself what the real source of her anger is and not throw misguided daggers at her cast members.  I like Porsha because, underneath, she seems like a kindhearted, stubborn and lonely person.  I also really liked her singing during Kandi's play.  It's PST here, so I haven't seem the new crazy "vile" yet.  :-)

Edited by spalomino
  • Love 2
On 3/4/2017 at 9:11 AM, goofygirl said:

Yeah, can't quite figure out why Porsha is on the hate Kandi train.  She's either turned into a nasty little bitch or she was always a nasty little bitch but we're just seeing it now? Who knows.

I always saw it!!

• Love 18
44 minutes ago, spalomino said:

Perhaps Porsha isn't letting on just how much it hurt her when Kandi exposed her as having hooked up with Riley's dad?  In her defense, that was really insensitive because Porsha (although she is her own person) is also representing her family (and their ideals and what they mean to the civil rights movement) as Hosea Williams' granddaughter.  To put her on blast like that is far more hurtful because it would trickle down and affect how she stands with her family.  I don't think Kandi understands what it may feel like to live under the shadow of something greater than yourself.  No offense to Mama Joyce; and that is a vile & heartless woman right there.  Furthermore, I don't think the anger mgmt is working with Porsha; she should recognize inside of herself what the real source of her anger is and not throw misguided daggers at her cast members.  I like Porsha because, underneath, she seems like a kindhearted, stubborn and lonely person.  I also really liked her singing during Kandi's play.  It's PST here, so I haven't seem the new crazy "vile" yet.  :-)

Although I agree that what Kandi did was wrong, this is beyond that. I like Porsha and I suspect her informant is Phaedra but what she said about Kandi/Todd was unforgivable and, yes, "vile" IMO. I don't see her being brought back next season after this.

• Love 14
(edited)

Well, that was unpleasant.

Deeply so.

Can someone explain to me why Peter is still on this show?

"When y'all go to dinner, that's when y'all pop off." When did Todd become this show's Greek chorus?

The fact that actual crickets were soundtracking that awkward dinner cracked me up.

Sheree can STFU about not wanting to spill tea. 

And seeing Phaedra talking about a restoration service juxtaposed with her shadiness and treachery was...surreal.

Edited by Gillian Rosh
  • Love 23
(edited)
37 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Well, that was unpleasant.

How could Phaedra be so stupid as to ask Porsha to accompany her again to an affair where she's having drama with? I'm betting the Producers probably required it, but if it was all on Phaedra, she's about as stupid as Porsha; actually bringing a guest! How does a guest bring a guest? This woman had to of been raised by wolves, not a civil rights leader! She's too classless and stupid to be brought up in a normal, religious family! She's not bright, is obviously a HO, and has a real problem telling the truth about anything! ;-(

32 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Although I agree that what Kandi did was wrong, this is beyond that. I like Porsha and I suspect her informant is Phaedra but what she said about Kandi/Todd was unforgivable and, yes, "vile" IMO. I don't see her being brought back next season after this.

She should be history, but ya never know! They might bring her back just so Kandi can assault her out of the blue! ;-(

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Punctuation correction
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, Aging Goth said:

There has to be a reason why Porsha went there and why Kandi blew up. There is far more to this than we are getting from this episode. Something just doesn't add up. 

We may get some insight as to what started all this nonsense between Porsha (at least from her perspective that is) and Kandi tonight because Porsha is on WWHL. Which is odd that Andy is giving Porsha tonight, he had Kandi on after the last episode didn't he? I would have thought Porsha would go first with Kandi getting the final word but it is the opposite!

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Is saying someone slept with a rapper who is a deadbeat dad worse than accusing someone of trying to drug and rape you? There is no redemption for Porsha. Saying shit like that used to be solved by pistols at dawn. Porsha is a vile piece of filth. She's not smart. She's not nice. She's violent and vindictive. Except for being pretty, she has nothing to recommend her and frankly there are loads of pretty women who are much nicer and better than she is.

Well at least she's dating a loser so 2 worthless pieces of crap came on the trip! Hard to believe Porsha would sit up there and go after TODD gratuitously! If she has a beef with Kandi, go at her, not her husband or family! This b!tch is a huge embarrassment to her family! I wonder will Lauren just let it pass without giving her an earful making their family look like trash? ;-)

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Aging Goth said:

There has to be a reason why Porsha went there and why Kandi blew up. There is far more to this than we are getting from this episode. Something just doesn't add up. 

Where there's smoke there's fire.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, bosawks said:

Porsha's a raging fire of an asshole?

Not what I meant.

i wouldn't be surprised if part of it was true.  There's something about Kandi that has never felt right with me.

• Love 7

Didn't Kandi mention a club night with Porsha & Todd where Porsha came on to her? I think Porsha is embarrassed by whatever went down that night and is trying to get in front of the story by ruining Kandi's credibility. 

• Love 16
(edited)
9 minutes ago, sarkygal said:

Didn't Kandi mention a club night with Porsha & Todd where Porsha came on to her? I think Porsha is embarrassed by whatever went down that night and is trying to get in front of the story by ruining Kandi's credibility. 

It won't work on Kandi; already all the way "out there!" The only thing she doesn't do is drink and do drugs! She has a radio program talking about it all! Porsha trying to embarrass her will only backfire on the Williams family! If I were Kandi, I would definitely be hiring a lawyer concerning that slander about "drugging" this lard arse stupid b!tch! Porsha has hurt her credibility for all time the way she's been acting this season! Previous years were bad and embarrassing, but this is DARK! She's lost it and I feel for her family! ;-(

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Punctuation correction
  • Love 17
(edited)
35 minutes ago, Juneau Gal said:

Porsha, her very self, allowed herself to be filmed sneaking her boyfriend into her guest bedroom in her mother's house where she proceeded to feed him strawberries as foreplay and all but hump him on camera. I really don't think she is trying to uphold the dignity of Hosea William's as his granddaughter, or if she is she has a damned twisted way of doing it.

Watching it again, Porsha was genuinely shocked Kandi had gotten the "T" out there beforehand so she can't deflect and over-talk Kandi! She loves talking about someone else being MESSY, but Porsha has defined it and I wonder how her family will react to her being such "trash?" The screenshot of the text message floored her for the count! lol! ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Punctuation correction
  • Love 15
17 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

It won't work on Kandi; already all the way "out there!" The only thing she doesn't do is drink and do drugs! She has a radio program talking about it all! Porsha trying to embarrass her will only backfire on the Williams family! If I were Kandi, I would definitely be hiring a lawyer concerning that slander about "drugging" this lard arse stupid b!tch! Porsha has hurt her credibility for all time the way she's been acting this season! Previous years were bad and embarrassing, but this is DARK! She's lost it and I feel for her family! ;-(

Hardly anyone prosecutes for it, but I would be fully supportive of a criminal defamation prosecution against Porsha especially if there are contractual prohibitions against housewives suing housewives. As we've seen from the lien on her house, civil judgments don't seem to faze her. She spent more than a million on that house knowing full well that there was an outstanding judgment against her for more than $700K, but she does seem to pay attention criminal charges. Porsha thinks she can get away with being an asshole. I would love it if a district attorney decided to file charges against her, even if she pleads out.

• Love 15
(edited)

Porsha made even more of a fool of herself on "WWHL" with Andy having a gay ol' time! Anyone else would go underground and hide! This woman's crazy! Phaedra was in the audience and got read as well! Charlemagne talked about avoiding dating someone like Phaedra because APOLLO would get out and kill them both! lol!;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Added sentence
  • Love 12

Some people get turned on by drugging folks, look at Bill Cosby.  When the first woman came out accusing him I defended him until every other day a new claim would come out; he was on his own then, I stopped defending him.  You never know what is going on in someone's head or what somebody is capable of.  Kandi's been a FREAKAZOID since she first appeared on RHOA and probably way before.  My first thought would be why would she need to drug someone?  But I felt the same way about Bill. 

(edited)
28 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

Porsha made even more of a fool of herself on "WWHL" with Andy having a gay ol' time! Anyone else would go underground and hide! This woman's crazy! Phaedra was in the audience and got read as well! Charlemagne talked about avoiding dating someone like Phaedra because APOLLO would get out and kill them both! lol!;-)

Spill the tea, what did Portia say and do on there. I refuse to watch Portia in anything. What a shame that today is the 52nd anniversary of bloody Sunday in Selma, Alabama. It is disheartening that the granddaughter of Hosea Williams turned out to be a disgrace.   I bet Portia would think that bloody Sunday is a drink. I cannot stand to look at her anymore..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 16
5 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Spill the tea, what did Portia say and do on there. I refuse to watch Portia in anything. What a shame that today is the 52nd anniversary of bloody Sunday in Selma, Alabama. It is disheartening that the granddaughter of Hosea Williams turned out to be a disgrace.   I bet Portia would think that bloody Sunday is a drink. I cannot stand to look at her anymore..

To get past people saying she's a liar, Porsha keeps saying "someone told her those things;" not that she had any proof! She even went to "I got a phone call a couple days after Todd's trip to NY" so that's how she got the "T" on Marvin story! She's so FOS! Porsha's a disgrace to woman-kind! ;-(

• Love 15
4 hours ago, lunastartron said:

In other words, Porsha is accusing Kandi and Todd of planning and/or attempting to rape her. This is some of the sickest shit that's ever been on a franchise that literally has at least one body in its count and an actual sexual assault on tape. 

How this is defensible is beyond me. 

You left out conspiracy, kidnapping, and false imprisonment.  That's a pretty full menu.  Some of those are federal crimes.  Kandi and Todd are obviously a lot scarier than they look.

• Love 22
34 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

Did you notice that Porsha looked directly at Phaedra when she was asked about "who" told her that Kandi/Todd wanted to drug/kidnap/rape her and said that she would not reveal  that info. Also, she was asked about her/Phaedra's friendship and Porsha said that the first few years she was on the show that she was "alone/all by herself" and that because, basically, Phaedra befriended her, she will never turn on Phaedra. I find that comment alone telling, alarming and stupid (especially if Phaedra is her rumor source") alone.

• Love 14
(edited)
4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Did you notice that Porsha looked directly at Phaedra when she was asked about "who" told her that Kandi/Todd wanted to drug/kidnap/rape her and said that she would not reveal  that info. Also, she was asked about her/Phaedra's friendship and Porsha said that the first few years she was on the show that she was "alone/all by herself" and that because, basically, Phaedra befriended her, she will never turn on Phaedra. I find that comment alone telling, alarming and stupid (especially if Phaedra is her rumor source") alone.

You know it's Phaedra; a big rumor monger! You saw her make up that $#!t about Kandi and Shamea! Frick & Frack are both bent! ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Name correction
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

You know it's Phaedra; a big rumor monger! You saw her make up that $#!t about Kandi and Shamea! They're both bent! ;-)

I think this is a war between Kandi and Phaedra and both are using Porsha as bait for the other. Neither of them have ever really cared about Porsha, ever. Porsha is desperate to have someone willing to film with her that she does what Phaedra wants, other wise, no one to film with = no Peach for Porsha.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

I think this is a war between Kandi and Phaedra and both are using Porsha as bait for the other. Neither of them have ever really cared about Porsha, ever. Porsha is desperate to have someone willing to film with her that she does what Phaedra wants, other wise, no one to film with = no Peach for Porsha.

Why would the other women not want to film with Portia?  she should despise Kenya who has always wanted to debase and humiliate her. This just odd and nonsensical.

• Love 2
(edited)
16 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Phaedra is so smart, it's nauseating.  Remember, Mama Joyce suggested early on in the season that she suspected Phaedra had it out for her daughter?  It's not just spreading the rumor about Shamea, but add-on layers and layers of miserable lies to get the show's public opinion doubting Kandi's credibility as "successful" (e.g., meeting with the disgruntled former employee) or "respectable" (e.g., bringing all of the sex stuff out).  Kandi is popular with her OLG and appealing to viewers.  Who does Phaedra appeal to?  Porsha is just a pawn/minion in Phaedra's twisted web of lies.  SMH?  :-/

Edited by spalomino
  • Love 13