Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E15: Lei It All On The Table

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

If the principles deny it there are only two options, Phaedra made it up or as the smooth professional she is failed to adequately investigate the claims from her sources.  They can sit around all day long and claim they read it, heard it from someone but at the end of the line it is the person making the statement responsibility to fact check or not pass it on. 

This is an entire season of Frick & Frack making dangerous claims because some dare mention the reality of these two very angry, petty women.  No one owes them to participate in their screen of BS while the repeat unsubstantiated rumors.  Phaedra has lost her big suit for defamation because once things got rolling she would not cooperate.  The woman cross complained and Phaedra ended up out of court after four plus attorneys.  Phaedra is an attack goat.

The third option is that Kandi and Shamea are lying.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Talented Tenth said:

The third option is that Kandi and Shamea are lying.

That is always possible, any of it is for the most part. Well, except for the drugging/kidnapping thing that is.

4 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Sadly I think Porsha already knew that the only HW that would willingly film with her, before her comment, was Phaedra, which is why she pretty much said she would be loyal to Phaedra no matter what on WWHL last night.

Why have the other Housewives ostracized Portia? is it because of her violent altercations? Something is missing from all of this.  I do remember how the others were very nice to her during her first season, except for Kenya.  I don't think that she will come back for another season. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Why have the other Housewives ostracized Portia? is it because of her violent altercations? Something is missing from all of this.  I do remember how the others were very nice to her during her first season, except for Kenya.  I don't think that she will come back for another season. 

Yes, they were "nice" to her but they didn't let her into any of the cliques either. Porsha has always been on the outside looking in and was until the Phaedra/Kandi blow up happened. That was when Phaedra reached out to Porsha and here we are. I also believe that had Phaedra not been her "friend" she would have been fired after last seasons finale fight.

This whole show has gone to hell in a hand basket. We started out with women that had friendships, real friendships, that hung out together when filming ended to this season where these women can't even fake real friendships thru filming, let alone after the cameras are gone.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Look, I think Porsha was wrong to do/say what she did, 100%, there is no excuse for it at all. It was ugly and vile but I don't think Kandi can or will sue her over it. As for Porsha getting fired, I believe that is what will happen unless something else happens that we don't know about yet but Porsha made it clear on WWHL that she is ride or die for Phaedra no matter what and she is sticking to her kidnap/drug story/lie.

I think Kandi may sue Porsha over it if Porsha is stupid enough to continue to say it.  She was pretty passionate and clear about the fact that she would sue at the dinner party.  And it was a pretty specific threat from someone like Kandi.  I suspect she doesn't make it lightly.  As you've pointed out, she has access to attorneys to advise her and she had been sitting on that information for days.  As crafty as Kandi is, I could see her going to her attorney with all of her information and asking what her options are.  And the threat to sue coming from that.

But frankly, I think the damage is done for Porsha, and if I liked Porsha it would almost be sad, but she really did all this to herself.

This entire season I've said that while I don't like Porsha, I think she does very well on Dish Nation.  So well that I think she could easily land a role on a daytime talk show.  I think she is pretty, is the right age, and has the right personality for it.  But I think thats all over now.  I can't imagine anyone wants to work with someone who handles conflict by falsely accusing someone of rape.  Casting people are going to steer a mile clear of Porsha, and I can't blame them.  

Maybe she gets a few jobs here and there, but I can't see anyone casting her for anything big after this.  If she loses RHOA, that will mean all she has is Dish Nation, and no real future prospects.

Nene bit a few of the hands that fed her, and her career stalled.  What Porsha has done is much worse

Porsha should have just quit the show when she had the chance.

2 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

I think the damage is done, at this point she should be holding onto that peach with every ounce of upper body strength she has because I don't see a lot of future prospects coming her way.

The time to quit was before this season started.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Weren't Nene and Porsha freinds during Nene's last season? Or am I remembering wrong?

I wouldn't say that; more Porsha kissing up to Nene! I think they moved to the same neighborhood but never visited one another! It was a strange relationship! ;-)

• Love 4
22 hours ago, ghoulina said:

But it's really bothering me how Phaedra is remaining off the hook for all this! I don't know just how much of these rumors came from her mouth, but we saw on camera that SHE said the thing about Kandi and Shamea, which is what set the whole "lesbian" conversation off. I have no idea why Porsha isn't saying anything, but Phaedra better remember that. I also have no idea why people can't put two and two together and surmise that Porsha must be hearing stories from Kandi's old BFF. But no, Phaedra is cool and Porsha is treated like a pariah. That's what's bothering me. 

What set the whole lesbian thing off is Kandi saying in a previous season that she was into women.  Phaedra revealed that Kandi had slept with Shamea after Sheree ran back and told her that both Kandi and Shamea had been talking about her personal life and tried to put her own blast by exposing "secrets".  Shamea accused Phaedra of trying to hit on her husband and Kandi was spreading information to the other women.  Phaedra retaliated by putting both Kandi and Shamea on blast in one fell swoop.  Phaedra's comment wasn't to "out" Kandi -- Kandi was already known to like women.  The comment was intended to reveal a "secret" about them being together since they were talking about her.

Porsha is responsible for what comes out of her own mouth.  Implying that Kandi was in the closet was silly since everybody in the group already knew how Kandi gets down.  I'm not sure why there's a pretense of it being shocking.  Wasn't Cynthia on the beach with Kandi seasons ago when Kandi talked about being with women, yet in a recent episode she joked that if she had known she and Kandi could have slept together while she was staying in the guest house?  Anyway, if Porsha had never made the closet comment, she wouldn't be in the mess she's in now.  Porsha's comment isn't connected to Phaedra's and I'm not sure why people are trying to meld them together - they happened in two separate conversations.

• Love 3

Here is Phaedra's comment, which probably is worth a second look:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-9/episode-8/videos/is-kandi-burruss-hooking-up-with-shamea I don't know if Porsha is of weak mind or just weak willed, but if I were Shamea, I would think Porsha was throwing me under the bus.  Of course Porsha does a blog interview and just tries to backpedal.  Maybe not shaking your head up and down in agreement would be a better way to convey you weren't agreeing with Phaedra. 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, WireWrap said:

The contracts specifically bars them from suing fellow cast members for slander/defamation, not just production/Bravo/NBCUniversal.

Do you have a link to a legitimate contract for this show, or any reality show? I have friends who've been on them, but they won't even discuss what's in it. The million dollar fine for revealing anything in the contract scares the daylights out of contestants. So I've never seen one, and the ones that float around online are not the real thing, from what I've been told. I am guessing the contract for Kandi is the same for Phaedra, Porsha, etc.  If Porsha sticks to this kidnap & rape story just because Phaedra is filling her head.....it will be the same as when Nene and Phaedra urged her to go after Kenya at the reunion. We saw how that turned out for Porsha.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Talented Tenth said:

What set the whole lesbian thing off is Kandi saying in a previous season that she was into women.  Phaedra revealed that Kandi had slept with Shamea after Sheree ran back and told her that both Kandi and Shamea had been talking about her personal life and tried to put her own blast by exposing "secrets".  Shamea accused Phaedra of trying to hit on her husband and Kandi was spreading information to the other women.  Phaedra retaliated by putting both Kandi and Shamea on blast in one fell swoop.  Phaedra's comment wasn't to "out" Kandi -- Kandi was already known to like women.  The comment was intended to reveal a "secret" about them being together since they were talking about her.

Porsha is responsible for what comes out of her own mouth.  Implying that Kandi was in the closet was silly since everybody in the group already knew how Kandi gets down.  I'm not sure why there's a pretense of it being shocking.  Wasn't Cynthia on the beach with Kandi seasons ago when Kandi talked about being with women, yet in a recent episode she joked that if she had known she and Kandi could have slept together while she was staying in the guest house?  Anyway, if Porsha had never made the closet comment, she wouldn't be in the mess she's in now.  Porsha's comment isn't connected to Phaedra's and I'm not sure why people are trying to meld them together - they happened in two separate conversations.

The "closet" comment started with Sheree, not Porsha.

12 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

Do you have a link to a legitimate contract for this show, or any reality show? I have friends who've been on them, but they won't even discuss what's in it. The million dollar fine for revealing anything in the contract scares the daylights out of contestants. So I've never seen one, and the ones that float around online are not the real thing, from what I've been told. I am guessing the contract for Kandi is the same for Phaedra, Porsha, etc.  If Porsha sticks to this kidnap & rape story just because Phaedra is filling her head.....it will be the same as when Nene and Phaedra urged her to go after Kenya at the reunion. We saw how that turned out for Porsha.

Quite a few of the blog sites have posted copies of Tamra's/Simon's children's contracts as he used them to stop them from being filmed. He also talked about Tamra's/his contracts as well in the court documents that were posted on these blog sites. The first site I saw them at was the now defunct SH site but AATT has posted them. I am sure if you google it you will find them. Oh, and Alex (NY) talked about this on her podcast as well.

5 hours ago, RealReality said:

I think Kandi may sue Porsha over it if Porsha is stupid enough to continue to say it.  She was pretty passionate and clear about the fact that she would sue at the dinner party.  And it was a pretty specific threat from someone like Kandi.  I suspect she doesn't make it lightly.  As you've pointed out, she has access to attorneys to advise her and she had been sitting on that information for days.  As crafty as Kandi is, I could see her going to her attorney with all of her information and asking what her options are.  And the threat to sue coming from that.

But frankly, I think the damage is done for Porsha, and if I liked Porsha it would almost be sad, but she really did all this to herself.

This entire season I've said that while I don't like Porsha, I think she does very well on Dish Nation.  So well that I think she could easily land a role on a daytime talk show.  I think she is pretty, is the right age, and has the right personality for it.  But I think thats all over now.  I can't imagine anyone wants to work with someone who handles conflict by falsely accusing someone of rape.  Casting people are going to steer a mile clear of Porsha, and I can't blame them.  

Maybe she gets a few jobs here and there, but I can't see anyone casting her for anything big after this.  If she loses RHOA, that will mean all she has is Dish Nation, and no real future prospects.

Nene bit a few of the hands that fed her, and her career stalled.  What Porsha has done is much worse

Porsha should have just quit the show when she had the chance.

I think the damage is done, at this point she should be holding onto that peach with every ounce of upper body strength she has because I don't see a lot of future prospects coming her way.

The time to quit was before this season started.

Kandi is the only person on this show that I wouldn't doubt for a second would get legal involved if she made the threat to because Kandi is the one person on this show that doesn't need the notoriety of the show for her brand and she's got the money to make good on the promise of pursuing legal action.

Porsha has no brain cells. I know exactly what Porsha's angle is -'I'm not lying, I was told that information so I'm not a liar'. Whether someone told her that information or not, to share information of that nature on television, you best believe that you're fact checking your information because you don't just share gossip about someone wanting to drug and rape you if you have nothing to substantiate that...and if you did, you wouldn't be so casual about being around Kandi. If Porsha dedicated her brain cells to common sense rather than using it all up on trying to have the wittiest 'reads' then she would be halfway to smart. And just to give you an example of her stupidity - she went and showed a full screenshot of the text message that Kandi had read on the air...she thought she was putting Kandi down because the texts don't admit to anything. But the texts already out Porsha in a lie - first she claimed that she doesn't remember anything. Then she remembered that she was totally drunk and Kandi was totally sober that night. Then Kandi reveals the texts with Porsha eluding to the events of that night - while it didn't share details, it certainly proved that Porsha sure as hell remembered what happened that night. This is the same Porsha who had a church sermon preaching something about saving gays and lesbians so it seems she remembers enough to know that where she comes from, she's not supposed to think it's okay to be kissing on girls.

I'm not sure if this has ruined her career with the franchise but I do think that it may be have ripple effects to having a career in the business outside of the franchise. Even after her beat down of Kenda, Andy said that she wasn't demoted to 'friend' because of it but because after the filming was done the following season, Porsha didn't have enough storyline and so she was relegated to 'friend' but that explained why she still had a lot of cameos on the show. I don't think she'll be made accountable for her comments unless Kandi goes after her legally and the show decides its in their best interest to go their separate ways.

• Love 5

I don't think there's much more to the story.  I think Porsha is trying to cover her reputation and for Phaedra, which is where it all started.  What tells me Porsha is lying is her Lisa Rinna-style reversal suddenly recalling certain things after playing forgetful and the way she said something to the effect "maybe I did say that," or "I probably did say that." at the couple's dinner.  I'm really waiting for Holier than Thou Phaedra to get called on her mess even though she'll play coy and won't own anything.

And, no, Peter, no one would be fucking you.  It would be one of those bad romcom scenes where you'd look like an idiot thinking you were getting a threesome only to be kicked out of bed by both women.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Here is one that was attached as part of a court case:  http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/12/real-housewives-orange-county-contract-reality-tv/  Maybe it will help, maybe not. 

• Love 1

The word "secret" makes me think this is something Radar Online drummed up. Any valid contractual agreements on these shows are under lock and key. Stacey, from season 1 of Survivor, took them to court and everything was sealed. I base my opinion on talks I've had with contestants who refuse to even whisper about what is in their contract.

Porsha, being as dumb as she is, will no doubt reveal something at some point and fireworks will follow.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

The word "secret" makes me think this is something Radar Online drummed up. Any valid contractual agreements on these shows are under lock and key. Stacey, from season 1 of Survivor, took them to court and everything was sealed. I base my opinion on talks I've had with contestants who refuse to even whisper about what is in their contract.

Porsha, being as dumb as she is, will no doubt reveal something at some point and fireworks will follow.

Just a little history, Tamra took Simon to court trying to get the court to override Simon's decision to not let Sophia film.  Obviously as part of the case and to make his case a copy of the pertinent portions of the waivers and conditions were included.  The other contract I saw, that again was an attachment to the court documents in what became Tamra's custody case was one between Tamra and Evolution Media outlining her salary.  As distasteful and erroneous RadarOnLine can be I do not think they would not fudge documents and declare them attachments to pleadings.   I believe various NJ contracts have been revealed as part of ongoing lawsuits and there won't be much more to follow as the plaintiff in that case died. 

• Love 1

Am I the only one who has to fast forward through Sheree and Bob?  I find that man just disgusting, and I get a little sick every time I hear him speak or see her touch him.  Is she really that desperate for a man?  Ugh!

• Love 5

Can we just make it clear that last week, when Kandi told Porsha about Porsha kissing her and wanting to eat her, that Porsha said "that's a motherfucking lie" and "I don't do teapots, short and stout, bitch". But then this week, when Kandi came with receipts, it's all "well maybe I did do that, I don't know" and "blame it on the Hennessy". Which proves that she LIED. She is a liar, period. There is no question about this. So how can any of her other claims be taken seriously at all? It's obvious she lashes out and makes up lies when called on her shit. And by the way, if she was so drunk that she couldn't remember anything that night, how did she know that she was drunk and Kandi was sober??? The bullshit just never ends. 

And no, she doesn't get off the hook for prefacing her lies with "somebody told me". WTF? Seriously? So I can say "somebody told me you're a child molester" or any other crime and that's okay because "somebody told me"? Not today Satan. You don't say I planned to drug, kidnap and rape you, and think you're gonna get away with that shit because you say "somebody told me". I will destroy you. So anyone who thinks Kandi's reaction is over the top would not want to know me in real life. It's not as simple as "well if it's not true, just ignore it". 

And Phaedra also made up the lie about Kandi and Shamea. That's also another thing that's not up for debate. I'm sorry, Phaedra and Porsha are known liars, so how can anyone take anything they say seriously? Phaedra came on this show lying about her pregnancy, there's been a whole book written about her being a liar, she lied about seeing someone before Apollo went to jail, she made up this ridiculous lie about someone wanting to drop off "bomb music" at her office, it just goes on and on. 

People may not like Kandi, but she has not shown herself to be a liar on this show. What has Kandi lied about, ever? I'll wait....

• Love 20
18 minutes ago, pbutler111 said:

Am I the only one who has to fast forward through Sheree and Bob?  I find that man just disgusting, and I get a little sick every time I hear him speak or see her touch him.  Is she really that desperate for a man?  Ugh!

Really - what she sees in him is hard to figure, unless it's money.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, Tararayne said:

Can we just make it clear that last week, when Kandi told Porsha about Porsha kissing her and wanting to eat her, that Porsha said "that's a motherfucking lie" and "I don't do teapots, short and stout, bitch". But then this week, when Kandi came with receipts, it's all "well maybe I did do that, I don't know" and "blame it on the Hennessy". Which proves that she LIED. She is a liar, period. There is no question about this. So how can any of her other claims be taken seriously at all? It's obvious she lashes out and makes up lies when called on her shit. And by the way, if she was so drunk that she couldn't remember anything that night, how did she know that she was drunk and Kandi was sober??? The bullshit just never ends. 

And no, she doesn't get off the hook for prefacing her lies with "somebody told me". WTF? Seriously? So I can say "somebody told me you're a child molester" or any other crime and that's okay because "somebody told me"? Not today Satan. You don't say I planned to drug, kidnap and rape you, and think you're gonna get away with that shit because you say "somebody told me". I will destroy you. So anyone who thinks Kandi's reaction is over the top would not want to know me in real life. It's not as simple as "well if it's not true, just ignore it". 

And Phaedra also made up the lie about Kandi and Shamea. That's also another thing that's not up for debate. I'm sorry, Phaedra and Porsha are known liars, so how can anyone take anything they say seriously? Phaedra came on this show lying about her pregnancy, there's been a whole book written about her being a liar, she lied about seeing someone before Apollo went to jail, she made up this ridiculous lie about someone wanting to drop off "bomb music" at her office, it just goes on and on. 

People may not like Kandi, but she has not shown herself to be a liar on this show. What has Kandi lied about, ever? I'll wait....

There is a reason why people who have committed sexual assaults go on an offenders list. That is not something you play with.  Kandi had every right to scream and curse at Porsha. Despite her volcanic rage, she never laid a hand on her.   Phaedra is awful as well. She is behind all of this.  What a phony! I don't understand her need to destroy Kandi and that is what she wants to do.  She was not this spiteful and nasty to Apollo who treated her like shit. The whole thing is just bizarre. This will be my last season. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, WireWrap said:

The "closet" comment started with Sheree, not Porsha.

When Sheree mentioned a closet, she wasn't referring to sexuality.  Porsha took it there by implying that Kandi is in a closet.

2 hours ago, Forcereals said:

I don't think there's much more to the story.  I think Porsha is trying to cover her reputation and for Phaedra, which is where it all started.  

Phaedra never said Kandi is closeted -- she just stated that Shamea and Kandi slept together.  Kandi has been open about liking women.  Porsha implied that Kandi is in a closet with her like of women.  When Marlo brought it up at the glamping dinner, Kandi wasn't even upset about it.  She expressed that her like of women isn't a secret and when she found out that Porsha made the silly insinuation, she said basically that she and Porsha are in the same boat.  When Porsha started feeling exposed, that's when things took a turn for the worse.

1 hour ago, Tararayne said:

Unless Phaedra comes out and says she made it up or you have 24/7 footage of Shamea or Kandi since they met, it's up for debate.  I haven't seen on the show that there has been a proven lie that Phaedra told about other people.   If you find a person to be a liar and question everything they say, that's your right, but that doesn't mean a person lies about everything.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Talented Tenth said:

When Sheree mentioned a closet, she wasn't referring to sexuality.  Porsha took it there by implying that Kandi is in a closet.

Phaedra never said Kandi is closeted -- she just stated that Shamea and Kandi slept together.  Kandi has been open about liking women.  Porsha implied that Kandi is in a closet with her like of women.  When Marlo brought it up at the glamping dinner, Kandi wasn't even upset about it.  She expressed that her like of women isn't a secret and when she found out that Porsha made the silly insinuation, she said basically that she and Porsha are in the same boat.  When Porsha started feeling exposed, that's when things took a turn for the worse.

Unless Phaedra comes out and says she made it up or you have 24/7 footage of Shamea or Kandi since they met, it's up for debate.  I haven't seen on the show that there has been a proven lie that Phaedra told about other people.   If you find a person to be a liar and question everything they say, that's your right, but that doesn't mean a person lies about everything.

Sheree said that Kandi "Must have been in the closet watching" Porsha/Block having sex and Porsha replied "Then Kandi needs to come out of the closet". That is all she said, she never told Sheree that Kandi was a lesbian or anything akin to that. It was Phaedra that said that about Kandi/Shamea and then Sheree/Marlo combined both Porsha's/Phaedra's comments into 1. Did Porsha mean it the way may here think, very possible but it is just as possible that she didn't and was only "throwing shade" at Kandi the same way that Sheree did, that Kandi likes to watch others have sex.

And, Yes, it was only after Kandi started throwing out Porsha's bedroom behavior that Porsha retaliated by spreading things she had heard about Kandi (be they true or false).

(edited)

That is all she said

No, that wasn't all Porsha said. Watch the scene again.

Phaedra did allude to Shamea getting it with Todd and Kandi in a different conversation. Ok, allude maybe wasn't a strong enough word lol

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Talented Tenth said:

She told a proven lie about herself when she claimed that she got pregnant quickly after getting married. She kept changing up how far along she was and when Kim Z. called her out and basically was putting it out there that Phaedra got knocked up before getting married, Phaedra denied it and Kim said 'are you pregnant with an alien?'. Phaedra knew exactly what Kim meant but she took it as something offensive to distract from the fact that she told a lie. If Phaedra is willing to lie about herself to protect her image, why wouldn't she lie (or share unsubstantiated gossip) about someone who she feels is threatening her image? Of course telling a lie doesn't mean that you lie about everything, but if you're willing to get caught up in messy things and not take accountability for it, then people will see you as unreliable source. Maybe you're sometimes telling the truth but there's a reason why we're taught the story of the boy who cried wolf when we were children - if people never know when they can believe you, they'll just not believe you because that's the safer option. That is something that someone brings on themselves. It's not like we're talking about something innocent like hanging out with friends when you told your mom you were going to the library to study. We're talking about talking about someone's sexuality as a means to shame them. Phaedra shared that gossip about Kandi and Shamea maliciously and she shared the information about a woman who is not part of the cast but will have to deal with the impact of her comment. It wasn't Phaedra's story to tell whether truth, rumour or lie. That is vile and in my books, she's not owed the benefit - not after seeing her handiwork over the years on this show.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

She told a proven lie about herself when she claimed that she got pregnant quickly after getting married. She kept changing up how far along she was and when Kim Z. called her out and basically was putting it out there that Phaedra got knocked up before getting married, Phaedra denied it and Kim said 'are you pregnant with an alien?'. Phaedra knew exactly what Kim meant but she took it as something offensive to distract from the fact that she told a lie. If Phaedra is willing to lie about herself to protect her image, why wouldn't she lie (or share unsubstantiated gossip) about someone who she feels is threatening her image? Of course telling a lie doesn't mean that you lie about everything, but if you're willing to get caught up in messy things and not take accountability for it, then people will see you as unreliable source. Maybe you're sometimes telling the truth but there's a reason why we're taught the story of the boy who cried wolf when we were children - if people never know when they can believe you, they'll just not believe you because that's the safer option. That is something that someone brings on themselves. It's not like we're talking about something innocent like hanging out with friends when you told your mom you were going to the library to study. We're talking about talking about someone's sexuality as a means to shame them. Phaedra shared that gossip about Kandi and Shamea maliciously and she shared the information about a woman who is not part of the cast but will have to deal with the impact of her comment. It wasn't Phaedra's story to tell whether truth, rumour or lie. That is vile and in my books, she's not owed the benefit - not after seeing her handiwork over the years on this show.

Lying to protect one's self is very different than lying about someone else maliciously.  All lies are not created equal.  A little boy lying to his mom about cleaning his room is not the same as a serial killer lying about having bodies buried in his backyard.  I believe that everyone lies about something.  Again, I have not seen an instance of a proven lie Phaedra told about someone else in order to make that person look bad.  Her lying about her due date, IMO, is akin to women lying about their weight or age.  There was nobody hurt by that lie.

I don't believe Phaedra was trying to shame Kandi because of her being bisexual.  Phaedra was good friends with Kandi and knew all along that Kandi liked women.  Phaedra also has other gay friends and associates.  Are we forgetting that Kandi and Shamea tried to put Phaedra on blast first in separate conversations?  Kandi outed Phaedra for dating "Mr. Chocolate" before she was divorced from Apollo -- something Phaedra did not want out there.  Shamea also accused Phaedra of trying to hit on her husband.  Both of them fired shots first and Phaedra retaliated by saying something about them. 

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, AndySmith said:

No, that wasn't all Porsha said. Watch the scene again.

Phaedra did allude to Shamea getting it with Todd and Kandi in a different conversation. Ok, allude maybe wasn't a strong enough word lol

At no time does Porsha call Kandi a "lesbian", she may have alluded to it but she never said it. And as Sheree pointed out, Phaedra started all that nonsense. Did Porsha go along with Phaedra, Yes, which was wrong on so many levels but again, it all started with Phaedra, not Porsha. I am not excusing Porsha's responsibility in this but placing the full blame where it lies.....Phaedra.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 1

I think Porsha's comments (in the video where it is just Porsha and Shreree talking) about Kandi being in the closet was pretty much her saying Kandi was lesbian/bi. And no, she wasn't referring to a literal closet, Sheree was the one actually doing that.

• Love 6
52 minutes ago, Talented Tenth said:

Lying to protect one's self is very different than lying about someone else maliciously.  All lies are not created equal.  A little boy lying to his mom about cleaning his room is not the same as a serial killer lying about having bodies buried in his backyard.  I believe that everyone lies about something.  Again, I have not seen an instance of a proven lie Phaedra told about someone else in order to make that person look bad.  Her lying about her due date, IMO, is akin to women lying about their weight or age.  There was nobody hurt by that lie.

I don't believe Phaedra was trying to shame Kandi because of her being bisexual.  Phaedra was good friends with Kandi and knew all along that Kandi liked women.  Phaedra also has other gay friends and associates.  Are we forgetting that Kandi and Shamea tried to put Phaedra on blast first in separate conversations?  Kandi outed Phaedra for dating "Mr. Chocolate" before she was divorced from Apollo -- something Phaedra did not want out there.  Shamea also accused Phaedra of trying to hit on her husband.  Both of them fired shots first and Phaedra retaliated by saying something about them. 

There has been a lot of tit for tat between Phaedra/Kandi for 2 seasons now, starting with Kandi trying to make Phaedra feel bad about not wanting to take her sons to the prison to see Apollo. Phaedra insulting Todd over the video and her negligence in paying the bill. Kandi/Todd claiming that it was Phaedra that called the Feds about Apollo's property hidden at their house. Todd siding with Apollo and Kandi taking his, Todd's, (therefore Apollo's) side in it. Then we have this season full of tit for tat continuing. Sad, really sad to watch.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

There has been a lot of tit for tat between Phaedra/Kandi for 2 seasons now, starting with Kandi trying to make Phaedra feel bad about not wanting to take her sons to the prison to see Apollo. Phaedra insulting Todd over the video and her negligence in paying the bill. Kandi/Todd claiming that it was Phaedra that called the Feds about Apollo's property hidden at their house. Todd siding with Apollo and Kandi taking his, Todd's, (therefore Apollo's) side in it. Then we have this season full of tit for tat continuing. Sad, really sad to watch.

Maybe, but I do believe Phaedra talked more $#!t in those confessionals I would take offense to; just about all of it with her very common "side eye!" Phaedra's a disgusting, lying pig who thinks she should be able to say anything and we're supposed to accept or forget it because of her being a "southern belle!" BS! ;-(

• Love 4

I never thought I'd ever see Sheree in an intelligent light but against Porsha she's a damn brain surgeon. 

I got the keyhole comment, Sheree was trying to make sure she and Porsha were talking about a literal door, but Porsha made it clear... "yeah, dat too" that she was talking about Kandi being bisexual.

• Love 5

I picked the most fucked up of years to give up pettiness for lent.    Accordingly, I find myself enmeshed in a quagmire.   Because. 

On 3/5/2017 at 8:19 PM, spalomino said:

Perhaps Porsha isn't letting on just how much it hurt her when Kandi exposed her as having hooked up with Riley's dad?  In her defense, that was really insensitive because Porsha (although she is her own person) is also representing her family (and their ideals and what they mean to the civil rights movement) as Hosea Williams' granddaughter.  To put her on blast like that is far more hurtful because it would trickle down and affect how she stands with her family.  I don't think Kandi understands what it may feel like to live under the shadow of something greater than yourself.  No offense to Mama Joyce; and that is a vile & heartless woman right there.  Furthermore, I don't think the anger mgmt is working with Porsha; she should recognize inside of herself what the real source of her anger is and not throw misguided daggers at her cast members.  I like Porsha because, underneath, she seems like a kindhearted, stubborn and lonely person.  I also really liked her singing during Kandi's play.  It's PST here, so I haven't seem the new crazy "vile" yet.  :-)

::shakes fist::  Jesus you said thou wouldst never forsake me and yet you've led me into such temptation!

gmey1.jpg

Lordt!

On 3/5/2017 at 11:08 PM, Jamie Satyr said:

Porsha made even more of a fool of herself on "WWHL" with Andy having a gay ol' time! Anyone else would go underground and hide! This woman's crazy! Phaedra was in the audience and got read as well! Charlemagne talked about avoiding dating someone like Phaedra because APOLLO would get out and kill them both! lol!;-)

....and wait for the next train.

On 3/6/2017 at 3:45 AM, RealReality said:

I don't think anyone maintained that a swat team was going to storm Kandi's house.

However, I don't blame people for getting upset for being wrongly accused of a crime.  I wouldn't blame anyone for that.  I don't expect that people have a tranquil like affect when being accused of a crime that they didn't commit, I wouldn't expect it of Ghandi.

As for the cease and desist order, that does nothing once the words have been said.  To think that a lawsuit can really undo the damage of a publicly made false allegation as a rapist is a little naive, IMO.

And the problem with such a false accusation is that drugging and raping someone is a notoriously difficult claim to prove.  Therefore, it as just as hard an accusation to disprove.  Especially when you say its an attempt, or a plan to do it.  And because its so hard to clear your name of such an accusation it can follow you around forever.

So even if a swat team isn't going to come to Kandi's house, its a very, very damaging lie for Porsha to spread and to say on national TV because she is salty that the truth about her is coming out.  Its spiteful and cruel, and she knows full well that no damn person "told her" that Kandi was planning to drug/rape her.  Porsha isn't a priest, reporter or attorney.  There is no "streets/THOT" confidentiality, so if someone told her, lets bring this person out into the open then.

.....unless of course that person is a figment of Dummy Porsha's imagination.

I mean.   We don't know that for sure. 

nick-cage-lol.gif

On 3/6/2017 at 8:23 AM, RealReality said:

Liars normally have to lie for some benefit.  Not confronting Kandi with a lie doesn't benefit Porsha, but lying about it when she did was a benefit to Porsha because she was successfully taking the heat off of herself, in her own limited mind.  

To me, this makes perfect sense.  Dummy Porsha knew that she would be confronted with the truth and sprung direct to another lie in order to take the heat off of herself.  Its not a new or particularly clever move.  

Maybe you could post some of the FB/blogs that have said that Kandi is a rapist who drugs people in drags them to her sex dungeon, because I've never in my life heard any such thing.

As for Kandi, I'm not sure when this films/airs, but if I were her I would be on a campaign to discredit Porsha too.  Especially with these latest accusations from Porsha that essentially amount to accusing Kandi of being a rapist.

The Marvin story makes zero sense for obvious reasons.  I generally believe logic over FB rumors, but thats just me.

I don't think Kandi's rage is way over the top.  You come at me, calling me a rapist and a drug addict, oh, and not just me, but my husband too?  Yeah, we're gonna have problems.  And I'm one of those people who doesn't get super heated about things, but instead of just admitting her part, Porsha has completely made up a story, and a fictional person to back her lies.  No, I'd be upset too.

But hey, maybe other people are used to being accused of criminal activities that they have no part of and so they are ready for such accusations and to confront them with a calm demeanor.  I'm a pretty honest person, and from what I've seen, so is Kandi.  When you're an honest person, perhaps the outright lies of others, to the point where they would make up a story about you being a rapist to cover up the fact that they like having sex with women would infuriate you because it makes no sense.

Yeah, Porsha has anger management issues, no one else on the cast has been involved in violent altercations but Porsha.  But now we know that Porsha has an anger management problem, and a problem telling the truth.

LOL @ the idea that because Porsha said a lot of lies that some of it must be true.  That feels like a very long stretch to me.

No for real, it works.  Watch.   Ombres.  Crime.  Wall.  Wiretapp.  Panda panda panda panda.  I got broads in Atlanta.

On 3/6/2017 at 0:58 PM, HunterHunted said:

I'm hoping that Bravo steps in like they did at the end of the most recent season of OC. Specifically, I want them to amend Kandi's contract so that she can sue the fuck out of Porsha. Just like we've seen all season, Phaedra is going to be silent as a church mouse when Porsha finds herself in court. I'm positive that the most supportive thing Phaedra will say is "I'm sad it had to come to this. I wish it could have been resolved in another way." Porsha went too far being a loyal soldier for Phaedra, a person who has a complicated relationship with the truth and has never managed to be consistently loyal to anyone who didn't share her blood.

see this?  it's mine now!

ChOt-Rita%20DelVecchio.jpg

15 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Why have the other Housewives ostracized Portia?

I don't know if it's conscious ostracization or exhaustion at the fact that she's proven herself to be a physically unpredictable pathological dolt who must regularly have well known often, historically significant, facts patiently explained.    According to her calculations, the United States government should be willing to return or surrender The Hamptons, The Florida Keys, Manhattan Island, Hilton Head and several territories off the coast of Georgia.  If this was evidence of anything it's that there's no way anyone can comfortably rely on Porsha to repeat a fact unless it's with consultation of carefully placed notes.   She's aware that she can be easily confused so off the top of her head seems like a legitimately cruel expectation.   That's entirely different from mouth recklessness.   About that she needs to be met on her level.   And I believe that level is the basement stockroom of their nearest Trader Joe's in 5 minutes.  No cops.

Todd2's fascination with his dinner will never not be entertaining.  

Imma say a Hail Mary and see about a do-over.

• Love 7
52 minutes ago, Talented Tenth said:

My first point - Phaedra didn't just lie to protect herself, she responded by making it seem like Kim was horrible for her comment when in reality she was detracting from the fact that she was caught in a lie. That was a manipulative and malicious reaction on Phaedra's part. When Kenya called out Porsha for wanting the group to come together so she could talk about her anger management, it was Phaedra that passed that information to Kenya and when Porsha denied wanting such a thing, Phaedra denied saying it, leaving Porsha to continue her anger toward Kenya for being all up in her business when it was actually Phaedra that took it upon herself to act as a representative of Porsha so that the ladies would hang out with her. Phaedra lied to her benefit and to the detriment of having someone else look like the liar. That is malicious. Phaedra lied about her divorce filings. Phaedra lied about how she met Apollo. Phaedra lied about when she filed for divorce. It may not be equivalent to lie about yourself versus to lie about someone else, but at some point, you have to set some boundary of when lies just become too much that there are no longer footnotes that need to be attached to explain away why a lie is justified and doesn't make you a liar despite the fact that you lie...and often. Phaedra is savvy enough to evade making comments outright but she says a lot of things that are implications - this isn't a courtroom, in the way of opinion, technicalities don't mean that her intent is excused.

What reason did Phaedra have to bring up Kandi's supposed tryst with Shamea? She didn't bring it up in a positive light - she said in the spirit of malicious gossip - it takes nothing more than simply looking at her bring up the subject (in the context of a conversation where Phaedra and Porsha are complaining about Kandi) to realize that it was said with ill intent. And I ain't buying the whole 'Kandi spilled first'. Kandi would have not felt compelled to spill the dirt on Phaedra if Phaedra didn't go around telling people that she's disappointed that Kandi wasn't being a better friend to her during her issues with Apollo. Kandi only brought up the man because he was part of the reason that Kandi felt that Phaedra was coping well. Kandi outing Phaedra's relationship with this man had everything to do with defending herself against Phaedra's accusation about the type of friend she is. People also went back to Kandi and told her that Phaedra was telling people not to do business with Kandi and Todd yet Kandi didn't make that the focus of her argument with Phaedra....she didn't focus her argument on hearsay. Kandi didn't address any of this stuff until she saw on camera what Phaedra was saying about her. Phaedra had no context or reason to say what she said about Kandi.

• Love 8
Just now, cooksdelight said:

I never thought I'd ever see Sheree in an intelligent light but against Porsha she's a damn brain surgeon. 

I got the keyhole comment, Sheree was trying to make sure she and Porsha were talking about a literal door, but Porsha made it clear... "yeah, dat too" that she was talking about Kandi being bisexual.

....While Porsha's doing a lot more than she's saying "on the subject!" What a hypocrite! Porsha's so F.O.S.; I can't stand it! She's very "high school" mean girl-like! At least she's been busted and it'll cost her here and now, then in the future if there's any justice in this world! ;-)

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I think Kandi and Phaedra's friendship was a leveraged friendship.  Phaedra wants Kandi to carry her bag and put forth her public image.  Phaedra wanted Apollo accepted and Peter and Todd rolled out the red carpet.  I feel the same way about Porsha and her anger towards some of the others, specifically Peter, Peter liked Kordell.  You can't just ask people to flip the switch on friendships.

Phaedra is the person who claims she wants your support just not your opinion.  Their issues were not that diverse.  Phaedra and she has passed it on to Porsha thinks her words and "shade" have no consequences. 

What irks me about Phaedra is her lecturing about building up young black men, raising successful black men, a deranged black man being profiled when delivering a bomb threat and Phaedra's little lecture to Kandi about Mama Joyce with her comments.  How about Phaedra demeaning a hard working executive of Kandi's  (Don Juan Clark)and reducing him to employee who should not be able to have an opinion?  How does she think his mother feels?  She obviously did a pretty good job raising a successful black man.  Or calling Kandi's black staff "homegrown thugs" -how does that help the black community?  Or calling out Todd for looking for change in the couch cushions and living off an allowance from his wife?  Why is she the one that can throw the shade at black men?  Maybe she is jealous that a non college educated woman like Kandi has been able to build an empire and employee people. 

Just for the record I believe it was Marlo who used the term lesbian first.  I wish these women would take a moment out and apply proper terms to people.  Bi-sexual, polyamorous might better describe the behavior Kandi had allegedly engaged.  When the word lesbian was thrown out there it was meant as a pejorative term and that should just never be allowed. 

• Love 8

Wow. Reading all your comments made me glad I quit watching this show!

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 7:29 AM, CrinkleCutCat said:

Does Porsha have nipples??!!

IMG_0748.JPG

Porsha sure has a talent for looking cheap. She looks like she reeks of cheap perfume in that photo.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Talented Tenth said:

Of course a liar doesn't necessarily lie about literally everything, after all even a broke clock is wrong twice a day, but when one is a proven liar, why should anyone believe them when they make a malicious accusation about a former friend? Please. Bottom line, they're not a reliable source, nothing they say holds water  

And really, so now we're catergorizing lies into lies told about other people and lies told about themselves? Lol. It really doesn't matter to me. Phaedra is a known, proven liar on multiple counts; it doesn't matter if her lies are about her or about others. 

• Love 7
14 hours ago, RealReality said:

I don't know about that. A host of her particular brand couldn't even maintain on a real daytime show she was a PRODUCER on, with some actual talent. I can't imagine Porsha with nothing going for her but the ability to bare some body part that should be covered and who comes with a high insurance tag is going to be more successful.

Their segments on Dish Nation is camera footage of an Atlanta radio station, populated with convicted felons and felons-in-waiting, showing on B-list local cable TV channels. I think she's peaked.

7 hours ago, Forcereals said:

And, no, Peter, no one would be fucking you.  It would be one of those bad romcom scenes where you'd look like an idiot thinking you were getting a threesome only to be kicked out of bed by both women.

Ahhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha .... whoo! *wipes tears*  Gold, Jerry, gold!

6 hours ago, Jamie Satyr said:

Many are saying it's time to "shut it down!" If the women have to act this ghetto; ITA! ;-(

Why is the math always RHoNJ+RHoOC = trashy, RHoA = ghetto? 

6 hours ago, Tararayne said:

Can we just make it clear that last week, when Kandi told Porsha about Porsha kissing her and wanting to eat her, that Porsha said "that's a motherfucking lie" and "I don't do teapots, short and stout, bitch". But then this week, when Kandi came with receipts, it's all "well maybe I did do that, I don't know" and "blame it on the Hennessy". Which proves that she LIED. She is a liar, period. There is no question about this. 

Don't forget Lauren's basic confirmation that she admitted it during their conversation: "So how did we get from 'I kissed a girl and I liked it,' to all this?" and the last talking head where she ended up at "So what if I did?"

Exactly, dumbass - that's everyone's point. Just admit that instead of doing all this bullshit deflection? Or, better yet, STFU about Kandi and have her keep your secret forever? She didn't say a word about it for 3 years, no reason she was going to for the next 3, but for your big mouth.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, SnarkKitty said:

I don't know about that. A host of her particular brand couldn't even maintain on a real daytime show she was a PRODUCER on, with some actual talent. I can't imagine Porsha with nothing going for her but the ability to bare some body part that should be covered and who comes with a high insurance tag is going to be more successful.

Their segments on Dish Nation is camera footage of an Atlanta radio station, populated with convicted felons and felons-in-waiting, showing on B-list local cable TV channels. I think she's peaked.

Ahhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha .... whoo! *wipes tears*  Gold, Jerry, gold!

Why is the math always RHoNJ+RHoOC = trashy, RHoA = ghetto? 

Don't forget Lauren's basic confirmation that she admitted it during their conversation: "So how did we get from 'I kissed a girl and I liked it,' to all this?" and the last talking head where she ended up at "So what if I did?"

Exactly, dumbass - that's everyone's point. Just admit that instead of doing all this bullshit deflection? Or, better yet, STFU about Kandi and have her keep your secret forever? She didn't say a word about it for 3 years, no reason she was going to for the next 3, but for your big mouth.

Because they are "ghetto!" Trashy is just being a HO and trouble maker; "ghetto" is going low rent and stupid IMO! When you start talking about people's mommas, getting loud and obscene in a public place, and spreading the $#!t in the street to inflame the situation, being called ghetto is being kind! ;-)

• Love 1
3 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

I picked the most fucked up of years to give up pettiness for lent.    Accordingly, I find myself enmeshed in a quagmire.   

Girl, I don't know what you were thinking making that type of commitment while this show is still airing.  You shoulda known better!

• Love 5

And STFU Peter. Yes that comment was so disgusting. So if Cynthia is kissing an attractive woman, then "we all fucking tonight"? Well what if the two women don't want to fuck you? What if they just wanted to do each other? Or what if they only wanted to kiss? Just STFU.

And I can't believe anyone is falling for this fake ass Cynthia/Peter divorce storyline. Because that's what it is. A storyline. I could tell that from the very first episode of this season, with Cynthia laying her head on the steering wheel while some maudlin ballad played. Girl, bye. Cynthia has always been the WORST at the fake storylines. Remember when Mallory "surprised" Cynthia and Peter showing up stating she was gonna live with them for a few months? So fucking fake. Or how about the faux falling out from the Peter Instagram video? Mark my words, they will be back together (not that they ever separated) by the reunion. This was all a storyline. They just happened to be able to pull It off because they live in different cities. Had they still been living together, word would have gotten out, but living apart happened to make the storyline very convenient. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Tararayne said:

And STFU Peter. Yes that comment was so disgusting. So if Cynthia is kissing an attractive woman, then "we all fucking tonight"? Well what if the two women don't want to fuck you? What if they just wanted to do each other? Or what if they only wanted to kiss? Just STFU.

And I can't believe anyone is falling for this fake ass Cynthia/Peter divorce storyline. Because that's what it is. A storyline. I could tell that from the very first episode of this season, with Cynthia laying her head on the steering wheel while some maudlin ballad played. Girl, bye. Cynthia has always been the WORST at the fake storylines. Remember when Mallory "surprised" Cynthia and Peter showing up stating she was gonna live with them for a few months? So fucking fake. Or how about the faux falling out from the Peter Instagram video? Mark my words, they will be back together (not that they ever separated) by the reunion. This was all a storyline. They just happened to be able to pull It off because they live in different cities. Had they still been living together, word would have gotten out, but living apart happened to make the storyline very convenient. 

Peter and Cynthia do live in different cities three hours away.  So it isn't that big of a stretch.  Cynthia did sell their home and bought a new one on her own.  That is a lot of posturing.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Peter and Cynthia do live in different cities three hours away.  So it isn't that big of a stretch.  Cynthia did sell their home and bought a new one on her own.  That is a lot of posturing.

According to the site, Straight from the A, no one has been able to confirm that Cynthia actually filed for divorce and their divorce is still not finalized/signed as of today. I don't think she really filed and I do think this was for a storyline only.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Jamie Satyr said:

Because they are "ghetto!" Trashy is just being a HO and trouble maker; "ghetto" is going low rent and stupid IMO!

Yeah, that's not a thing. There's nothing more low rent and stupid than a Jersey housewife, but okay. 

When you start talking about people's mommas, getting loud and obscene in a public place, and spreading the $#!t in the street to inflame the situation, being called ghetto is being kind! ;-)

This describes some point in every season of every franchise. Bad behavior exists everywhere, even in the 90210, but eff that, kick the poorest some more by acting like they own the copyright.  

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

According to the site, Straight from the A, no one has been able to confirm that Cynthia actually filed for divorce and their divorce is still not finalized/signed as of today. I don't think she really filed and I do think this was for a storyline only.

So the attorney scene was a fake?  According to Peter they have weren't together but once in several months.  I look at it this way had Cynthia not announced the split, people would say they really are split, and our staying together for the sake of the show.  The kid seemed pretty real about Peter and Cynthia splitting.

On Monday, March 6, 2017 at 5:32 AM, Petunia13 said:

Sheree has really started to get on my nerves.

My problem with Sheree is that she is all but willing to throw Porsha under the bus but keeps silent about what Phaedra said about Kandi and Shamea.  It's so easy to go after Porsha because she doesn't think quick on her feet.  But for some strange reason, Sheree doesn't want to out Phaedra.  What's up with that?

• Love 5