Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E15: Lei It All On The Table

• Start Topic

55 minutes ago, NYCNJbear06 said:

For me the bigger issue around the homophobic tendencies of these ladies is that they aren't even using the correct terminology. When speaking about Kandi's dips in the lady pond (rumored or confirmed) she would be bisexual not a lesbian.  Every one of the hens clucking about Kandi's sexuality knows that she is married, has been in relationships with men and has a baby daddy that one of her castmates has also dated.  So their use of the term "lesbian" is meant to shame and degrade her.  It was spoken in the spirit of gossip and to be seen as a negative blow on her character.   Kandi, to her credit I think was willing to overlook the characterization because I think she felt that given her public life on the show no one would believe that she was a lesbian.  Porsha took it too far with the drug and rape allegations, sex dungeon and 7 year relationship with a woman lie.  Which reached a point that Kandi needed to address and defend her character and dispute the slander.  

Phaedra is keeping quiet because she knows that she is involved in bringing the subject up.  I can't recall if the Phaedra, Sheree and Porsha convo where Phaedra mimed the universal fucking hand gesture about Kandi and Shamea happened before the Sheree, Porsha and Kandi convo when it was joked that Kandi was physically in the closet peeking at Porsha and Kandi's baby daddy having sex and the Kandi is in the closet subject was started to which Marlo later asked are you a lesbian.  I am pretty sure I read that Phaedra has commented that she did not know she was being filmed when she made the gesture.  So they have her on camera gossiping and making a allegation. So yes, Phaedra is gonna keep quiet  and the crickets coming from Phaedra at the table is everything. LOL  

OO-OO-OO Everybody knows,this some good wine sip sip sip sip sip sip
oh ya'll still tawkin bout dat lesbian stuff sip sip sip sip sip sip sip....

It was Marlo that first used the word "lesbian", neither Porsha or Phaedra said Kandi was a "lesbian". Then Kandi used it against Porsha, calling her an "aggressive lesbian". LOL

4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

It was Marlo that first used the word "lesbian", neither Porsha or Phaedra said Kandi was a "lesbian". Then Kandi used it against Porsha, calling her an "aggressive lesbian". LOL

Is Porsha innocent? Was she being maligned? If both Phaedra & Porsha would stop flappin' their lips they wouldn't end up looking so bad; esp. homophobic! ;-(

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

Is Porsha innocent? Was she being maligned? If both Phaedra & Porsha would stop flappin' their lips they wouldn't end up looking so bad; esp. homophobic! ;-(

Well, Yes, in a way she was, at leats to her. Kandi was talking about Porsha's bedroom partners to Sheree, who then told Porsha about it, embellishing it to boot, and that is when Porsha started mouthing off about Kandi/closet/ drug lies. I get the Kandi and Phaedra beef, I see points on both sides but why Kandi decided to include Porsha in this is beyond me, other than Porsha being friends with Phaedra and not wanting to take sides or openly go against Phaedra. Did Kandi really think that if she told others Porsha's private business it would make Porsha stop being friends with Phaedra and rush to Kandi's side? She did it because Porsha didn't defend her (Kandi) over Phaedra and to hurt/punish Phaedra as payback to what Phaedra said about her/Todd. Kandi used Porsha, sadly, so is Phaedra and Porsha is too stupid/naïve to realize it and has gone crazy making up ugly lies about Kandi in retaliation.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Well, Yes, in a way she was, at leats to her. Kandi was talking about Porsha's bedroom partners to Sheree, who then told Porsha about it, embellishing it to boot, and that is when Porsha started mouthing off about Kandi/closet/ drug lies. I get the Kandi and Phaedra beef, I see points on both sides but why Kandi decided to include Porsha in this is beyond me, other than Porsha being friends with Phaedra and not wanting to take sides or openly go against Phaedra. Did Kandi really think that if she told others Porsha's private business it would make Porsha stop being friends with Phaedra and rush to Kandi's side? She did it because Porsha didn't defend her (Kandi) over Phaedra and to hurt/punish Phaedra as payback to what Phaedra said about her/Todd. Kandi used Porsha, sadly, so is Phaedra and Porsha is too stupid/naïve to realize it and has gone crazy making up ugly lies about Kandi in retaliation.

Have you been watching the last couple years? Kandi has for the most part allowed Porsha and Phaedra to say all kinds of BS without much of a retort! This season she finally decided to put them both on Blast for talking about her husband, her mother, and obviously her weight when Phaedra gave that dig about "enjoying  a nice meal!" I would have let them both have it  a long time ago! Now both these b!tches are so put off they're making up $#!t about being a lesbian in the closet, willing to drag people back to a sex dungeon under the influence of drugs! Porsha couldn't sound more "insane" rattling off all those charges and finishing by calling Kandi a "b!tch!" How Porsha could come on that trip and bring TODD just showed she wanted and needed the storyline! Why else would anyone even go to the home of someone they're at odds with much less go on vacation? It had little to nothing to do with obligations; that was crazy and I truly believe Porsha couldn't do without that drink in Maui! She says she isn't thirsty, but she certainly looked it to me! How they can ever recover from that I don't know! ;-(

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Don't you think maybe it was Porsha who inserted herself into the Kandi/Phaedra beef?

It really isn't Porsha private business if she is telling Kandi how she screwed Block.  What Kandi's issue is -why do these women lie?

No one wants Porsha as a friend except Phaedra.  She is way too self-involved.  TO me it seems like Porsha thinks she is Oprah or something and she can just make things work without seeing both sides. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Jamie Satyr said:

Have you been watching the last couple years? Kandi has for the most part allowed Porsha and Phaedra to say all kinds of BS without much of a retort! This season she finally decided to put them both on Blast for talking about her husband, her mother, and obviously her weight when Phaedra gave that dig about "enjoying  a nice meal!" I would have let them both have it  a long time ago! Now both these b!tches are so put off they're making up $#!t about being a lesbian in the closet, willing to drag people back to a sex dungeon under the influence of drugs! Porsha couldn't sound more "insane" rattling off all those charges and finishing by calling Kandi a "b!tch!" How Porsha could come on that trip and bring TODD just showed she wanted and needed the storyline! Why else would anyone even go to the home of someone they're at odds with much less go on vacation? It had little to nothing to do with obligations; that was crazy and I truly believe Porsha couldn't do without that drink in Maui! She says she isn't thirsty, but she certainly looked it to me! How they can ever recover from that I don't know! ;-(

Porsha didn't say anything about Kandi last season, Phaedra did but not Porsha. The only thing Porsha has said about Kandi, was in reply to Phaedra, and that was "Its a shame to lose a friend over money", or something akin to that. That was it, nothing more and for that DJ and Kandi disparaged her on camera.

1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Don't you think maybe it was Porsha who inserted herself into the Kandi/Phaedra beef?

It really isn't Porsha private business if she is telling Kandi how she screwed Block.  What Kandi's issue is -why do these women lie?

No one wants Porsha as a friend except Phaedra.  She is way too self-involved.  TO me it seems like Porsha thinks she is Oprah or something and she can just make things work without seeing both sides. 

Porsha didn't tell Kandi she slept with Brock, only that they dated and she only told Kandi, who chose to spread that info around as if Porsha was with him at the same time she was. It was Sheree that told Porsha that Kandi said she slept with Brock but then backed off it when Kandi denied ever telling her that but the damage was already done by Sheree. Funny, it is Sheree running back and forth giving these women incorrect info to each of them and they are fighting each other with out calling out Sheree for starting this crap fest to begin with. LOL

• Love 3
6 hours ago, pbutler111 said:

There's a difference between me telling someone that I don't mind taking a dip in the lady pond now and then (as Andy Cohen would say), and you telling someone -- or everyone -- that I've been carrying on a torrid affair with a specific woman for a specific period of time, which is what Phaedra did.  

Yes, there is a difference, but it's still not starting a lesbian rumor.  It was revealing a detail about Kandi and Shamea after they called themselves revealing details about her.

3 hours ago, Jamie Satyr said:

I don't think Phaedra looks bad. This is the last time I'll say it because I'm coming across like a broken record.  Phaedra is not the one who revealed secrets on camera first.  Porsha obviously likes women and Phaeda may like women too.  Some of the people on the show hint at it by asking what Phaedra did or said after woman on woman discussions.  Clearly, Phaedra has no problem with no women and lesbians.

5 minutes ago, Talented Tenth said:

Yes, there is a difference, but it's still not starting a lesbian rumor.  It was revealing a detail about Kandi and Shamea after they called themselves revealing details about her.

I don't think Phaedra looks bad. This is the last time I'll say it because I'm coming across like a broken record.  Phaedra is not the one who revealed secrets on camera first.  Porsha obviously likes women and Phaeda may like women too.  Some of the people on the show hint at it by asking what Phaedra did or said after woman on woman discussions.  Clearly, Phaedra has no problem with no women and lesbians.

Stupid comments are still being lobbed around including that disgusting moniker of "carpet muncher" by Sheree! These women are all low rent and need to take sensitivity classes sometime and grow the HELL UP! '-(

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Talented Tenth said:

I'm not really understanding you.  It was Phaedra who started the rumor about Kandi and this other woman, not Porsha.  That's starting a lesbian rumor, on camera.  And, yes, that certainly makes Phaedra look bad, not because anyone thinks it makes her look homophobic (I'm not sure how it would), but because it makes her look like a spreader of malicious gossip and a liar for not owning up to it.

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, pbutler111 said:

I'm not really understanding you.  It was Phaedra who started the rumor about Kandi and this other woman, not Porsha.  That's starting a lesbian rumor, on camera.  And, yes, that certainly makes Phaedra look bad, not because anyone thinks it makes her look homophobic (I'm not sure how it would), but because it makes her look like a spreader of malicious gossip and a liar for not owning up to it.

...since day one with that BS about Ayden being a preemie! My sister gave birth to triplets so I know what preemies look like and that "boxer" was almost full grown coming out of Phaedra! lol! ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Name correction
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, pbutler111 said:

If she said that Kandi slept with a man would that have been starting a straight rumor?

My position is that Phaedra only talked about Kandi's business because Kandi was talking about hers to the other women.  Even though it was on camera for the world to see, it was one thing for Kandi to bring up Phaedra's secrets in a one on one conversation.   That wasn't enough for Kandi  -- she then had a roundtable of castmates and revealed Phaedra's secrets again.  Two wrongs don't make a right, but they make it even.  What I fail to see is why Phaedra is being called out by anyone without calling out Kandi first.  Why is Kandi in the free and clear to spill Phaedra's secrets,  but Phaedrais so terrible to retaliate and spill Kandi's? 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Talented Tenth said:

If she said that Kandi slept with a man would that have been starting a straight rumor?

My position is that Phaedra only talked about Kandi's business because Kandi was talking about hers to the other women.  Even though it was on camera for the world to see, it was one thing for Kandi to bring up Phaedra's secrets in a one on one conversation.   That wasn't enough for Kandi  -- she then had a roundtable of castmates and revealed Phaedra's secrets again.  Two wrongs don't make a right, but they make it even.  What I fail to see is why Phaedra is being called out by anyone without calling out Kandi first.  Why is Kandi in the free and clear to spill Phaedra's secrets,  but Phaedrais so terrible to retaliate and spill Kandi's? 

I don't understand! If Phaedra's lying right in Kandi's face, she's just setting the record straight! A lot of Phaedra's lies have been overlooked from that "preemie nonsense" to not knowing what Apollo was doing that got him sent back to jail! How does an attorney "not know" shady behavior; esp. with the characters she deals with on a regular basis? Phaedra's flappin' mouth exacerbating the ill feeling between them so she shouldn't be surprised by Kandi's alienation! Being phony as HELL was just too much for Kandi and she snapped! You can't be talking $#!t like that about someone's family without being smacked down! ;-(

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

You can't be talking $#!t like that about someone's family without being smacked down! ;-(

I understand what she is saying here. Kandi is also guilty of saying things that could cause Phaedra headaches, especially since her divorce is not final and Kandi knows this. Soooooooo, there is enough bad, ugly, uncalled for behavior going around by most of these women. This all started with Phaedra thanking Nene for being there for her when Kandi wasn't. Sad, really pathetic behavior all the way around.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Porsha didn't say anything about Kandi last season, Phaedra did but not Porsha. The only thing Porsha has said about Kandi, was in reply to Phaedra, and that was "Its a shame to lose a friend over money", or something akin to that. That was it, nothing more and for that DJ and Kandi disparaged her on camera.

Porsha didn't tell Kandi she slept with Brock, only that they dated and she only told Kandi, who chose to spread that info around as if Porsha was with him at the same time she was. It was Sheree that told Porsha that Kandi said she slept with Brock but then backed off it when Kandi denied ever telling her that but the damage was already done by Sheree. Funny, it is Sheree running back and forth giving these women incorrect info to each of them and they are fighting each other with out calling out Sheree for starting this crap fest to begin with. LOL

Well Kandi said the reason she knew Porsha had slept with Block is because Porsha had told her and even went so far as to describe the positions.  Porsha and Phaedra share the same trait, the want to talk it up off camera and when the camera rolls they want others to just go along with their version and forget the off camera chatter.  It would probably be easier for all concerned if Porsha didn't have a new camera persona every season.

Sheree has been instrumental in carrying tales, interestingly enough carrying tales about Kandi carrying tales. 

2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I understand what she is saying here. Kandi is also guilty of saying things that could cause Phaedra headaches, especially since her divorce is not final and Kandi knows this. Soooooooo, there is enough bad, ugly, uncalled for behavior going around by most of these women. This all started with Phaedra thanking Nene for being there for her when Kandi wasn't. Sad, really pathetic behavior all the way around.

Apollo is in prison how could he possibly cause Phaedra any headaches?  It seems to me Phaedra has created her own drama with the divorce nonsense.  What could they possibly be wrangling over?  

The problems between Kandi and Phaedra started long before the Nene conversation, that is what Kandi is trying to tell Phaedra.  Phaedra can't have one story in private and another for the cameras-especially when that story makes someone else look bad.   Phaedra also didn't like Kandi's opinion on the kids visiting Apollo in prison.  Another case of, "I want your support not your opinion," Phaedra felt betrayed. 

The other crack I saw, was when Apollo came clean about the lies he had made up about Kenya.  Phaedra lost her weapon to beat Kenya over the head with.  Everyone believed Apollo had lied and Phaedra wouldn't let it go. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, WireWrap said:

At that "tasting party;" Sheree couldn't look any worse! It was so scripted that she was going to invoke Block's name in front of the other ladies to get credit for stirring the $#!t! Look at the video where she looks across with teeth grinning wide looking for "gasps" and "clutching of pearls!" Kenya of course led the charge in embarrassing Porsha who probably didn't deserve it,! After her behavior of late, the sympathy's gone! ;-(

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Talented Tenth said:

6 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Well Kandi said the reason she knew Porsha had slept with Block is because Porsha had told her and even went so far as to describe the positions.  Porsha and Phaedra share the same trait, the want to talk it up off camera and when the camera rolls they want others to just go along with their version and forget the off camera chatter.  It would probably be easier for all concerned if Porsha didn't have a new camera persona every season.

The problems between Kandi and Phaedra started long before the Nene conversation, that is what Kandi is trying to tell Phaedra.  Phaedra can't have one story in private and another for the cameras-especially when that story makes someone else look bad.   Phaedra also didn't like Kandi's opinion on the kids visiting Apollo in prison.  Another case of, "I want your support not your opinion," Phaedra felt betrayed. 

This to me illustrates the difference. In both cases Kandi wasn't simply telling their business, she was backing herself up by -finally- bringing the receipts to say "listen, cut the shit. I know this stuff because you've said it directly to me, now you're lying about it/me and you expect me to let that slide but I'm not anymore." I don't think there's any dispute that Kandi held her tongue for a long time before almost being forced to tell why she wasn't guilty of ignoring her best friend in her "time of need." And it wasn't until others added the hype and Porsha blew back on her "Kandi doesn't know my business, she shouldn't say I slept with Block, that's a lie" that Kandi again backed it up with "I didn't say that -- but if I HAD, I'd have been straight because you told me that to my face." 

Phaedra however wasn't defending herself by proving Kandi wrong by bringing up the 'trois as proof - she was simply adding to the gossip with her own tale (still to be determined as to whether or not it's true) and thinking she was getting away with it.

That to me is the difference in these scenarios.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Sheree has been instrumental in carrying tales, interestingly enough carrying tales about Kandi carrying tales. 

Apollo is in prison how could he possibly cause Phaedra any headaches?  It seems to me Phaedra has created her own drama with the divorce nonsense.  What could they possibly be wrangling over?  

The other crack I saw, was when Apollo came clean about the lies he had made up about Kenya.  Phaedra lost her weapon to beat Kenya over the head with.  Everyone believed Apollo had lied and Phaedra wouldn't let it go. 

I do not remember Kandi saying that Porsha told her she slept with Brock and the positions they used. All I heard Kandi say was that Porsha told her she "dated" him when Porsha first joined the show. Why did Kandi need to reveal that Porsha slept with Brock, what purpose did that serve? Porsha wasn't claiming that she was a virgin. There was no need for Kandi to spill those beans and there was no reason for her to tell Sheree, or anyone else, they dated. She was trying to hurt Phaedra through Porsha and nothing more.

16 minutes ago, SnarkKitty said:

This to me illustrates the difference. In both cases Kandi wasn't simply telling their business, she was backing herself up by -finally- bringing the receipts to say "listen, cut the shit. I know this stuff because you've said it directly to me, now you're lying about it/me and you expect me to let that slide but I'm not anymore." I don't think there's any dispute that Kandi held her tongue for a long time before almost being forced to tell why she wasn't guilty of ignoring her best friend in her "time of need." And it wasn't until others added the hype and Porsha blew back on her "Kandi doesn't know my business, she shouldn't say I slept with Block, that's a lie" that Kandi again backed it up with "I didn't say that -- but if I HAD, I'd have been straight because you told me that to my face." 

Phaedra however wasn't defending herself by proving Kandi wrong by bringing up the 'trois as proof - she was simply adding to the gossip with her own tale (still to be determined as to whether or not it's true) and thinking she was getting away with it.

Porsha wasn't spilling any of Kandi's business when Kandi decided to spill Porsha's to Sheree. Kandi may have held her tongue about Phaedra, who was talking badly about her/Todd, but Porsha wasn't spilling Kandi's business or talking bad about her/Todd, so why did Kandi put her on blast?

1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

I do not remember Kandi saying that Porsha told her she slept with Brock and the positions they used. All I heard Kandi say was that Porsha told her she "dated" him when Porsha first joined the show. Why did Kandi need to reveal that Porsha slept with Brock, what purpose did that serve? Porsha wasn't claiming that she was a virgin. There was no need for Kandi to spill those beans and there was no reason for her to tell Sheree, or anyone else, they dated. She was trying to hurt Phaedra through Porsha and nothing more.

Porsha wasn't spilling any of Kandi's business when Kandi decided to spill Porsha's to Sheree. Kandi may have held her tongue about Phaedra, who was talking badly about her/Todd, but Porsha wasn't spilling Kandi's business or talking bad about her/Todd, so why did Kandi put her on blast?

Trust me, she said it.  I believe you are missing my point.  Kandi snaps back when someone is lying-don't say one thing in private and another public.  It went further than just the talk about it, Porsha has called the others distasteful for talking about she and Block.  Who these women have dated comes up all the time, Porsha has trotted a husband and at least four boyfriends and talked about other men during her tenure on the show,  Did she recently go on and on how she had been revirginalized or some such idiotic thing before her poorly played seduction scene with Todd?  Now that Porsha is back in baby mode she is no longer a top TWOT she is back to being innocent Porsha.

Kandi has stated her reason for spilling on Phaedra and giving a specific example of why she thought Phaedra was full of shit.  The ones who had no business discussing what transpired on camera between Kandi and Phaedra were Porsha and Sheree. If the idea was they were trying to put a stop to gossiping about conversations with others-they failed miserably.

http://www.etonline.com/tv/202524_exclusive_kandi_burruss_rhoa_season_9/

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Trust me, she said it.  I believe you are missing my point.  Kandi snaps back when someone is lying-don't say one thing in private and another public.  It went further than just the talk about it, Porsha has called the others distasteful for talking about she and Block.  Who these women have dated comes up all the time, Porsha has trotted a husband and at least four boyfriends and talked about other men during her tenure on the show,  Did she recently go on and on how she had been revirginalized or some such idiotic thing before her poorly played seduction scene with Todd?  Now that Porsha is back in baby mode she is no longer a top TWOT she is back to being innocent Porsha.

Kandi has stated her reason for spilling on Phaedra and giving a specific example of why she thought Phaedra was full of shit.  The ones who had no business discussing what transpired on camera between Kandi and Phaedra were Porsha and Sheree. If the idea was they were trying to put a stop to gossiping about conversations with others-they failed miserably.

http://www.etonline.com/tv/202524_exclusive_kandi_burruss_rhoa_season_9/

At that point, what did Porsha say to anyone that was a lie or even mean about Kandi? Kandi went after Porsha because of Porsha's friendship with Phaedra and nothing more.

Porsha wants to be the one to disclose her private life, just like all the rest, including Kandi. Kandi doesn't want any of them to out things about her but she has no problem doing it to others, Kandi is no better than any of the other HWs.

As for Kandi spilling Phaedra's secrets, she is only proving that she is as bad as the one she is accusing IMO. Oh, and they all talk about each other, it's what they get paid for. LOL

• Love 1
On 3/6/2017 at 3:10 PM, psychoticstate said:

What about Kenya?  She went solo. 

And if Original Recipe Todd hadn't invited Peter, Cynthia would have been there solo. 

At some point Phaedra needs to put her big girl panties on.  If she goes on a couple trip solo, she may be the odd man out.  Or elect not to go.

And Porsha certainly should not have brought a "date", plus one or whatever when she was someone's plus one.  Tacky. 

Now that's Funny!  Does that make Porsha's Todd Extra Crispy!?

• Love 3

Well hell... It MUST be time for a restoration service for these ATL women!  They need SOMETHING!!  Still can't quite grasp how Porsha decided to bring EXTRA CRISPY Todd with her as HER plus one.  What a circus!

LOVE LOVE LOVE "Extra crispy todd!!!!!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

At that point, what did Porsha say to anyone that was a lie or even mean about Kandi? Kandi went after Porsha because of Porsha's friendship with Phaedra and nothing more.

Porsha wants to be the one to disclose her private life, just like all the rest, including Kandi. Kandi doesn't want any of them to out things about her but she has no problem doing it to others, Kandi is no better than any of the other HWs.

As for Kandi spilling Phaedra's secrets, she is only proving that she is as bad as the one she is accusing IMO. Oh, and they all talk about each other, it's what they get paid for. LOL

I don't think Kandi gives a rip whether or not Phaedra and Porsha are friends.  Porsha is an idiotic, violent, lying excuse making human being.  She has been spoiled by people allowing her to make excuses for her behavior and allowed to lie about her behavior and make untrue claims about others.

Porsha is on two reality shows where she regularly discusses her life and has appearances on the show with the guys she is banging.  If she doesn't want people to talk about her, she shouldn't off or on camera talk about who she has screwed.  It is not a difficult formula.  If Porsha created all this drama over Kandi saying she and Block were together she is a bigger idiot than I first thought.  Forgetting conversations is not the same has not having them.

I don't think there is a good or bad about spilling secrets as they are on a reality show and often times on camera. The good or bad is if one is making stuff up and spilling it as truth.  Second only to that is being one of the runners back and forth between the group (looking at you Sheree).

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I don't think Kandi gives a rip whether or not Phaedra and Porsha are friends.  Porsha is an idiotic, violent, lying excuse making human being.  She has been spoiled by people allowing her to make excuses for her behavior and allowed to lie about her behavior and make untrue claims about others.

Porsha is on two reality shows where she regularly discusses her life and has appearances on the show with the guys she is banging.  If she doesn't want people to talk about her, she shouldn't off or on camera talk about who she has screwed.  It is not a difficult formula.  If Porsha created all this drama over Kandi saying she and Block were together she is a bigger idiot than I first thought.  Forgetting conversations is not the same has not having them.

I don't think there is a good or bad about spilling secrets as they are on a reality show and often times on camera. The good or bad is if one is making stuff up and spilling it as truth.  Second only to that is being one of the runners back and forth between the group (looking at you Sheree).

Porsha talking about herself is fine, her choice. It is not Kandi's business, just like Porsha should not do it to Kandi. Just because Porsha's behavior is lacking (I am being polite here) doesn't give Kandi a pass or make her behavior Ok.
And again, what did Porsha say that was a lie about Kandi before everything went to hell in a hand basket? It wasn't Porsha that started this tit for tat business, it was Kandi, through Sheree. And Yes, Kandi got mad at Porsha for defending/sticking up for Phaedra but not her, she even admitted that. That all said, Porsha was wrong, wrong, wrong to lie with drug/kidnap garbage but I still suspect it was Phaedra that told her that to begin with.

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Porsha talking about herself is fine, her choice. It is not Kandi's business, just like Porsha should not do it to Kandi. Just because Porsha's behavior is lacking (I am being polite here) doesn't give Kandi a pass or make her behavior Ok.
And again, what did Porsha say that was a lie about Kandi before everything went to hell in a hand basket? It wasn't Porsha that started this tit for tat business, it was Kandi, through Sheree. And Yes, Kandi got mad at Porsha for defending/sticking up for Phaedra but not her, she even admitted that. That all said, Porsha was wrong, wrong, wrong to lie with drug/kidnap garbage but I still suspect it was Phaedra that told her that to begin with.

Kandi says it best herself:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-9/episode-16/videos/porsha-williams-and-kandi-burruss-hash-out

If Porsha didn't want people to know she slept with Block, she should not have confirmed it to Kandi of all people.   Porsha is just gross.  Kandi telling the truth about Porsha does not in anyway excuse her behavior towards Kandi.  Kandi was always the most supportive of Porsha-without ulterior motives.  The thing with Porsha is she has not learned that some little slight towards her doesn't warrant all and all out warfare.  She is the kid in the back seat that gets caught pummeling their little sister and screams-she started it!

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Kandi says it best herself:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-9/episode-16/videos/porsha-williams-and-kandi-burruss-hash-out

If Porsha didn't want people to know she slept with Block, she should not have confirmed it to Kandi of all people.   Porsha is just gross.  Kandi telling the truth about Porsha does not in anyway excuse her behavior towards Kandi.  Kandi was always the most supportive of Porsha-without ulterior motives.  The thing with Porsha is she has not learned that some little slight towards her doesn't warrant all and all out warfare.  She is the kid in the back seat that gets caught pummeling their little sister and screams-she started it!

It doesn't matter who Porsha told in private, Kandi should have kept her mouth shut and not made it public knowledge. Again, Porsha didn't do/say anything at that point to warrant Kandi putting her business on blast to Sheree or anyone else. Does it make it Ok for Porsha to say what she has, No, it doesn't but no matter how I slice this, Kandi started it all, so she has blame in the fight. Oh, and Heaven forbid that anyone tell Kandi's business, true or false, because Kandi doesn't want anyone else talking about her like that but it is fine if she does it to others, which makes her a hypocrite in my book.

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

It doesn't matter who Porsha told in private, Kandi should have kept her mouth shut and not made it public knowledge. Again, Porsha didn't do/say anything at that point to warrant Kandi putting her business on blast to Sheree or anyone else. Does it make it Ok for Porsha to say what she has, No, it doesn't but no matter how I slice this, Kandi started it all, so she has blame in the fight. Oh, and Heaven forbid that anyone tell Kandi's business, true or false, because Kandi doesn't want anyone else talking about her like that but it is fine if she does it to others, which makes her a hypocrite in my book.

Porsha lied that is why it was made public.  She lied and tried to make Kandi look like a liar. Porsha really had no business calling out Kandi on her behavior with Phaedra.  It wasn't any of her business and she made matters far worse.

I found Porsha smug behavior and Phaedra's in the scene alarming.  It felt conspiratorial. 

Here is how the Block story got started:   https://www.yahoo.com/news/kandi-burruss-says-porsha-williams-055736344.html  Hint Sheree

A better history of the Block/Porsha/Kandi/Sheree story.    http://www.inquisitr.com/3890078/kandi-burruss-ex-block-reacts-to-kenya-moores-porsha-williams-golden-shower-claim/  This is exactly what Kandi is talking about with Porsha, she tells one lie to cover another lie.  She was playing, Never have I ever," and took the drink.  Porsha brings so much on herself and then tries to rewrite history.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Porsha lied that is why it was made public.  She lied and tried to make Kandi look like a liar. Porsha really had no business calling out Kandi on her behavior with Phaedra.  It wasn't any of her business and she made matters far worse.

I found Porsha smug behavior and Phaedra's in the scene alarming.  It felt conspiratorial. 

Here is how the Block story got started:   https://www.yahoo.com/news/kandi-burruss-says-porsha-williams-055736344.html  Hint Sheree

A better history of the Block/Porsha/Kandi/Sheree story.    http://www.inquisitr.com/3890078/kandi-burruss-ex-block-reacts-to-kenya-moores-porsha-williams-golden-shower-claim/  This is exactly what Kandi is talking about with Porsha, she tells one lie to cover another lie.  She was playing, Never have I ever," and took the drink.  Porsha brings so much on herself and then tries to rewrite history.

Who knows what Porsha lied about, getting p*** on or not, we have no idea. As for Porsha denying she slept with Brock, it is her story to make public, not Kandi's and there was no reason for Kandi to even tell anyone that Porsha dated him, I doubt he confided in her that Kandi made it hard for him to see Riley as Porsha did not know Kandi back then.

Kandi went after Porsha because of her friendship/loyalty to Phaedra and nothing more. She was the easier target for Kandi, who though Porsha wouldn't come back at her instead of going in on Phaedra who does know Kandi's secrets. WRONG! Now, Porsha is wrong telling lies about Kandi but once again, that does not absolve Kandi her responsibility in this. Kandi started this by revealing private info to the known bone collector that likes to embellish what you tell her, something Kandi was well aware of. LOL

19 hours ago, Talented Tenth said:

Yes, she would have been starting a straight rumor. 

There's a difference between spilling someone's secrets and just making shit up and spreading it around as fact.  Kandi may have done the former, but Phaedra did the latter.  Of the two, what Phaedra did is, by far, worse.

• Love 4

Still trying to figure out why the old bone collector and shit stirrer, Sheree; hasn't let it out that Phaedra was the one who started the whole f'ng thing.  She never gives anyone ELSE a pass, just throws it out there to see if it sticks. Strange.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Who knows what Porsha lied about, getting p*** on or not, we have no idea. As for Porsha denying she slept with Brock, it is her story to make public, not Kandi's and there was no reason for Kandi to even tell anyone that Porsha dated him, I doubt he confided in her that Kandi made it hard for him to see Riley as Porsha did not know Kandi back then.

Kandi went after Porsha because of her friendship/loyalty to Phaedra and nothing more. She was the easier target for Kandi, who though Porsha wouldn't come back at her instead of going in on Phaedra who does know Kandi's secrets. WRONG! Now, Porsha is wrong telling lies about Kandi but once again, that does not absolve Kandi her responsibility in this. Kandi started this by revealing private info to the known bone collector that likes to embellish what you tell her, something Kandi was well aware of. LOL

Actually what was revealed in the tapes is Kandi said Porsha had been kicking it with Block.  It was Sheree that amped up the message to Kandi sayiongPorsha had sex with Block.  Well I guess you are doubting what Porsha said-she said it no one else. 

Kandi went after Porsha because she lies.  Not once was Phaedra brought into the sex dungeon,, rape drugging scenario. 

This isn't about absolution it is about who is telling the truth. There are two people who have been left out of the equation Sheree and Phaedra.  There comes a time of reckoning and both these women need to accept some responsibility instead of sitting there sucking on a straw.  . 

My point which is always lost, is Porsha is mentally off-that she thinks if someone says something about you-you come back harder with made up crap.  No little battle bitch, you go with the truth.   Porsha tries way too hard to throw the best shade.  Shade = lies.

10 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Still trying to figure out why the old bone collector and shit stirrer, Sheree; hasn't let it out that Phaedra was the one who started the whole f'ng thing.  She never gives anyone ELSE a pass, just throws it out there to see if it sticks. Strange.

She has put it in her arsenal.  It is the dreg of these shows-"I will save it for the Reunion", where they run the tapes and know I was right.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, pbutler111 said:

Yes, she would have been starting a straight rumor. 

There's a difference between spilling someone's secrets and just making shit up and spreading it around as fact.  Kandi may have done the former, but Phaedra did the latter.  Of the two, what Phaedra did is, by far, worse.

There is no indication that Phaedra made it up.  Unless Phaedra says she made it up or unless there is 24/7 footage of Shamea and/or Kandi ever since they met, Phaedra's claim cannot be called a lie with 100% certainty.

21 hours ago, Jamie Satyr said:

I don't understand! If Phaedra's lying right in Kandi's face, she's just setting the record straight! A lot of Phaedra's lies have been overlooked from that "preemie nonsense" to not knowing what Apollo was doing that got him sent back to jail! How does an attorney "not know" shady behavior; esp. with the characters she deals with on a regular basis? Phaedra's flappin' mouth exacerbating the ill feeling between them so she shouldn't be surprised by Kandi's alienation! Being phony as HELL was just too much for Kandi and she snapped! You can't be talking $#!t like that about someone's family without being smacked down! ;-(

Unless one has 24/7 footage of Phaedra and Apollo, nobody knows what Phaedra knew about Apollo's crimes.  In the one on one sit down Phaedra had with Kandi, there was no lie being told.  Kandi brought up old issues in order to spill Phaedra's secrets.  They were filming a new season and what Phaedra said was months and months in the past.  Kandi purposely wanted to put Phaedra on blast on camera.

11 hours ago, SnarkKitty said:

Kandi admitted on camera that she wasn't there for Phaedra.  She said, verbatim, "I wasn't there".  Now, because she's no longer friends with Phaedra and is upset by Phaedra's comments about her husband, she is spilling Phaedra's secrets under the guise of "setting the record straight".  There is no need to do so.  No one is calling for a boycott of Kandi because she wasn't supportive of Phaedra in a stressful time.  No one is calling for her to be removed from RHOA.  She is hurt, angry and simply wants to get back at Phaedra.   Kandi wasn't defending herself against anything because again, she admitted that she wasn't there when Phaedra was getting death threats from Apollo, he was punching holes in the walls, she was getting investigated by the feds and was embarrassed as a lawyer yet again by her husband for returning to crime.  Kandi wanted to put Phaedra on blast, so Phaedra returned the favor.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, goofygirl said:

HA!! Yeah, what @zoeysmom said. Sheree will start working that head back and forth, making those faces and wagging her finger. I can't wait!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Makes me wonder what dirt Phaedra has on Sheree! LOL

2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Actually what was revealed in the tapes is Kandi said Porsha had been kicking it with Block.  It was Sheree that amped up the message to Kandi sayiongPorsha had sex with Block.  Well I guess you are doubting what Porsha said-she said it no one else. 

Kandi went after Porsha because she lies.  Not once was Phaedra brought into the sex dungeon,, rape drugging scenario. 

This isn't about absolution it is about who is telling the truth. There are two people who have been left out of the equation Sheree and Phaedra.  There comes a time of reckoning and both these women need to accept some responsibility instead of sitting there sucking on a straw.  . 

My point which is always lost, is Porsha is mentally off-that she thinks if someone says something about you-you come back harder with made up crap.  No little battle bitch, you go with the truth.   Porsha tries way too hard to throw the best shade.  Shade = lies.

She has put it in her arsenal.  It is the dreg of these shows-"I will save it for the Reunion", where they run the tapes and know I was right.

"Kicking it with Block" doesn't mean they were having sex, that is Kandi's assumption and again, it isn't her tale to tell on camera. We have talked about this type of scenario before, the on camera verses the off camera. Kandi is revealing personal/private things on camera that were told to her off camera, a big no no on all the other HW shows.

At that point, Porsha had not told any lie about Kandi, none. Phaedra may have, the Kandi/Schema thing, but Kandi didn't know about that during filming. Yet Porsha has become Kandi's target, heck Kandi didn't even get upset at Sheree for telling Porsha a lie, claiming Kandi said it and Kandi took Sheree's word over Porsha's even though Porsha hadn't lied to her. There really isn't any reason for Kandi to have been upset at Porsha other than because Porsha continued to be close friends with Phaedra. I suspect that Kandi was worried what Phaedra was telling Porsha about Kandi/Todd that could cause Kandi embarrassment.

Yes, Porsha was/is wrong to make up lies about Kandi/Todd, really wrong but it is just as possible that someone (coughPhaedracough) did tell Porsha that is what they planned. Porsha was adamant on WWHL that she would not say who told her that while looking directly at Phaedra and that she said she would never betray Phaedra as well. I think Porsha is getting played/used by both Phaedra and Kandi in their war against each other.

• Love 2

Its pretty safe to.assume that people who are "dating" or "kicking it" are having sex.  Generally people make that assumption, and has no especially bad connotation.  I would assume that two people who are dating are having sex.

But how having sex with a man you're dating would make someone like porsha mad seems odd to me.  

I don't buy porsha as Phaedras victim. 

What I believe is that no one told porsha any such thing and she is protecting this phantom person because porsha is not above making shit up to deflect attention from herself.  She doesn't want to admit that she made it up, and so this phantom person that never existed but must be protected at all costs is an easy cover.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Its pretty safe to.assume that people who are "dating" or "kicking it" are having sex.  Generally people make that assumption, and has no especially bad connotation.  I would assume that two people who are dating are having sex.

But how having sex with a man you're dating would make someone like porsha mad seems odd to me.  

I don't buy porsha as Phaedras victim. 

What I believe is that no one told porsha any such thing and she is protecting this phantom person because porsha is not above making shit up to deflect attention from herself.  She doesn't want to admit that she made it up, and so this phantom person that never existed but must be protected at all costs is an easy cover.

I disagree, I would not "assume" they were having sex but I am a bit older than these women. I don't think it was Kandi saying that as much as it was told to her in private and Kandi repeated it to someone with Porsha's Ok. No one wants their private business spread around town, including Kandi. As for Porsha being a victim, she is no more a victim of nasty gossip than any of the others, especially when it is someone else doing the spreading/talking.

As for someone else telling Porsha about the supposed drug/kidnap plan, I really do think this came from Phaedra. When she was asked about it, both in Hawaii and on WWHL, she looked directly at Phaedra, paused and then said she would not reveal who said it while looking at Phaedra at the same time. If I am correct and that it was Phaedra that told, Porsha needs to realize that Phaedra will never out herself as the source, even in defense of Porsha.

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I disagree, I would not "assume" they were having sex but I am a bit older than these women. I don't think it was Kandi saying that as much as it was told to her in private and Kandi repeated it to someone with Porsha's Ok. No one wants their private business spread around town, including Kandi. As for Porsha being a victim, she is no more a victim of nasty gossip than any of the others, especially when it is someone else doing the spreading/talking.

As for someone else telling Porsha about the supposed drug/kidnap plan, I really do think this came from Phaedra. When she was asked about it, both in Hawaii and on WWHL, she looked directly at Phaedra, paused and then said she would not reveal who said it while looking at Phaedra at the same time. If I am correct and that it was Phaedra that told, Porsha needs to realize that Phaedra will never out herself as the source, even in defense of Porsha.

I would, its pretty standard and normal to sleep with someone you're dating or kicking it with.  Unless someone had a specific religious or personal objection, I think its pretty normal and standard in this day and age to sleep with someone you're dating.  We don't exactly live in a society where that is taboo or unacceptable.  And Porsha hasn't given any indication that she doesn't sleep with men she is dating (see - Todd 2 being snuck into her momma's house)

I also think that plenty people were having sex outside of marriage in the olden days.  Almost every era has stories of "bastard children," so I don't think sex when you're dating is a new concept.  I think the availability of birth control is a new concept though.

I have no idea why people think something they tell someone on national TV is going to be private.  

Porsha didn't want it known by people that she slept with a dude she was dating?  To me, that is probably one of the more tame things that Porsha has done, and that includes on camera.  Like sleeping with a guy I'm dating is something I would do, its something most people I know would do.  I don't know many people that would prostitute themselves for a car, or twerk on national TV for a man.   

So, what proof do you have that this "rumor" came from Phaedra other than a few errant looks?  I mean, Porsha is a proven liar who lies.  So you have proof that Porsha makes shit up when it suits her.  But now a few looks, with nothing else furnishes proof that a lying liar who lies, didn't lie, but was told something?  I don't get that.  

It makes much more sense that a lying liar who lies simply did what came naturally when backed into a corner....and lied and made shit up.  Occam's Razor...the most logical explanation is normally the correct one.

In this case, the "source" is most likely a made up person, and this need to "protect the source" is really a need for Porsha to cover herself so she can keep claiming this person really exists.

In porsha's limited mind, not admitting to things means that she has somehow won.  We've seen the same thing with Kenya.  Almost everyone on the cast said she was wrong for her violent behavior towards Kenya.  She lost her peach for her violent behavior.  She refused to apologize to Kenya.  Kenya made peace with her at that mexican restaurant and the first words out of Porsha's mouth in the next TH was "well I didn't say sorry or admit that I was wrong."  As if somehow not admitting she is wrong somehow made her any less wrong.  That is just how dummy porsha's mind works.  

So as long as she can have an "out," be it the truth or not....she will hold onto it for dear life.

• Love 2

As I said, "I" would not "assume" anything, even in todays society and it is not any of my business either unless that person decides to tell me and I would not share that info with anyone unless given permission to do so. Kandi was not told this on camera, it was in private when Porsha first joined the show 3 years ago according to Kandi herself because Porsha didn't want things to be awkward between them. So, Porsha told Kandi out of respect for Kandi but Kandi told Sheree this info because??????

Look, Porsha was wrong to say the things about Kandi that she did, all I am saying is that Kandi was no innocent victim here. It was Kandi that went after Porsha first by sharing info, private info at that, with others. Did Porsha over react, Yes but only after Kandi put her on blast.

And Yes, I do believe Phaedra is the source but I have no proof, just a gut feeling. I find it funny how so many call Porsha stupid/dumb but then attribute an elaborate lie to her. LOL Either Porsha is stupid or she isn't, can't have it both ways. LOL

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

As I said, "I" would not "assume" anything, even in todays society and it is not any of my business either unless that person decides to tell me and I would not share that info with anyone unless given permission to do so. Kandi was not told this on camera, it was in private when Porsha first joined the show 3 years ago according to Kandi herself because Porsha didn't want things to be awkward between them. So, Porsha told Kandi out of respect for Kandi but Kandi told Sheree this info because??????

Look, Porsha was wrong to say the things about Kandi that she did, all I am saying is that Kandi was no innocent victim here. It was Kandi that went after Porsha first by sharing info, private info at that, with others. Did Porsha over react, Yes but only after Kandi put her on blast.

And Yes, I do believe Phaedra is the source but I have no proof, just a gut feeling. I find it funny how so many call Porsha stupid/dumb but then attribute an elaborate lie to her. LOL Either Porsha is stupid or she isn't, can't have it both ways. LOL

You say elaborate; I say desperate! All of that BS from PORSHA was her scrabbled brains spewing out anything that came to mind; even the acting and hiding her face laughing about "having a serious conversation!" Anyone that psycho to go to such lengths to be in total denial for the cameras is either a pea brain child or someone with multiple personalities! Unfortunately for Porsha she doesn't even possess one! ;-)

• Love 3
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

I would, its pretty standard and normal to sleep with someone you're dating or kicking it with.  Unless someone had a specific religious or personal objection, I think its pretty normal and standard in this day and age to sleep with someone you're dating.  We don't exactly live in a society where that is taboo or unacceptable.  And Porsha hasn't given any indication that she doesn't sleep with men she is dating (see - Todd 2 being snuck into her momma's house)

I also think that plenty people were having sex outside of marriage in the olden days.  Almost every era has stories of "bastard children," so I don't think sex when you're dating is a new concept.  I think the availability of birth control is a new concept though.

I have no idea why people think something they tell someone on national TV is going to be private.  

Porsha didn't want it known by people that she slept with a dude she was dating?  To me, that is probably one of the more tame things that Porsha has done, and that includes on camera.  Like sleeping with a guy I'm dating is something I would do, its something most people I know would do.  I don't know many people that would prostitute themselves for a car, or twerk on national TV for a man.   

So, what proof do you have that this "rumor" came from Phaedra other than a few errant looks?  I mean, Porsha is a proven liar who lies.  So you have proof that Porsha makes shit up when it suits her.  But now a few looks, with nothing else furnishes proof that a lying liar who lies, didn't lie, but was told something?  I don't get that.  

It makes much more sense that a lying liar who lies simply did what came naturally when backed into a corner....and lied and made shit up.  Occam's Razor...the most logical explanation is normally the correct one.

In this case, the "source" is most likely a made up person, and this need to "protect the source" is really a need for Porsha to cover herself so she can keep claiming this person really exists.

In porsha's limited mind, not admitting to things means that she has somehow won.  We've seen the same thing with Kenya.  Almost everyone on the cast said she was wrong for her violent behavior towards Kenya.  She lost her peach for her violent behavior.  She refused to apologize to Kenya.  Kenya made peace with her at that mexican restaurant and the first words out of Porsha's mouth in the next TH was "well I didn't say sorry or admit that I was wrong."  As if somehow not admitting she is wrong somehow made her any less wrong.  That is just how dummy porsha's mind works.  

So as long as she can have an "out," be it the truth or not....she will hold onto it for dear life.

The entire discussion about Block and Porsha had more to do with Riley and Block, and the fact that Porsha had mentioned that while she was kicking it with Block, he had mentioned Kandi made it difficult for him to see Riley.  It was Sheree that made the comments in her confessionals about Porsha and Block.  Kandi said she and Porsha had the talk and they were cool. 

So it really wasn't about Porsha, it was about Riley and her dad.  I don't think Porsha wanted to be regarded as having dated someone else on the show had already dated.  I don't think anyone thought anything of it until Porsha made a big deal of it.

Again Sheree is the one who put the twist on it-take it up with her.

The second screw up was Porsha going full in on Kandi, saying Phaedra had cheated on Apollo-she clearly said conversations, and then Sheree, once again ran back and said cheating.  it is on Porsha, Sheree and Phaedra if the word conversation means cheating.

The best summation I heard of Porsha's behavior is she substituted lying and defamation for using her fists.  She and Phaedra are just perfect for each other as they are jealous when someone, namely Kandi, has something they do not have.   That is why Porsha went for her marriage, looks and being a friend.

• Love 2

Porsha totally lost her mind lashing out at Cynthia who was backing Kandi; telling her " your receipt was a divorce decree!" If Peter had cracked back on her, would Todd have come to the rescue? No one at the table was accepting that "drug" BS and even Phaedra was brought out of her "sleepy fog" when Kandi emphasized that in front of everyone! Porsha's in serious trouble; esp. if she sticks with that lie! ;-(

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Kandi did not put Porsha on blast about Block.  Maybe Porsha, who is a moron, needs to stop reading the most extreme description of any connotation of any word.  Having conversations with is not the same as "cheating", "kicking it" can mean just hanging out or sex and I doubt Porsha put a confidential seal on her conversation with Kandi about Block.  Say Kandi didn't learn it from Porsha but from Block would she be held to the same standard of confidentiality?  It was never about Porsha and Block, it was about Riley and Block and Porsha decided to throw her two cents in. Again Sheree has her dirty fingerprints all over everything.

You don't have to be smart to lie.  Porsh just continues to whip out insult after insult on Kandi and they are of the lowest ilk.  There is obviously encouragement from Phaedra as she they have filmed her doing the Shemea accusation.

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Thats fine, though I think most people would assume that a girl dating a guy is having sex with him as it is considered normal in modern society.  Especially for a girl who has snuck a guy she is not married to into her momma's house on national TV.....AND a girl who appears comfortable talking about a pregnancy with the same man on a future episode.  In such a case, I think its safe for anyone to assume that said woman doesn't have a problem having sex with a man she is dating.....which is perfectly fine, and the norm.

Kandi said that Porsha and Block used to "kick it."  I don't remember her saying they had sex, and if she did, well thats a part of kicking it.

I don't think Kandi thought it was a big deal at all, and I didn't get the impression, at any time, that she meant for the Porsha/Block association to be some sort of put down of Porsha.

I don't even see sharing that information as "going after" Porsha, or even on the same or near the same level as saying someone is a rapist who was going to drug you and take you to a sex dungeon to have their way with you.

The response is so disproportionate as to not even make any sense.  It would be like me calling someone a murderer because they said my dog has funny teeth.  

LOL @ "you're a rapist" is an elaborate lie.  Falsely accusing someone of rape isn't really that creative.  And bear in mind that Porsha had time to stew and think up these rumors, which is how Kandi knew about them BEFORE the dinner in Maui.  So, she had time to sit around and think this up, and sadly for dummy Porsha, even her well thought up lies are stupid, infantile and obvious.

Porsha can still be stupid and come up with a stupid ass story that everyone can see through.  If she was any smarter, she would have known how to make the story more believable.

10 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

Porsha totally lost her mind lashing out at Cynthia who was backing Kandi; telling her " your receipt was a divorce decree!" If Peter had cracked back on her, would Todd have come to the rescue? No one at the table was accepting that "drug" BS and even Phaedra was brought out of her "sleepy fog" when Kandi emphasized that in front of everyone! Porsha's in serious trouble; esp. if she sticks with that lie! ;-(

Oh please, Todd was going to sit right there, with his head down eating his soup.  

And yes, that line was stupid, because if divorce decrees prove rumors than Porsha's divorce decree proves that she was a willing beard for gay Kordell.

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

The entire discussion about Block and Porsha had more to do with Riley and Block, and the fact that Porsha had mentioned that while she was kicking it with Block, he had mentioned Kandi made it difficult for him to see Riley.  It was Sheree that made the comments in her confessionals about Porsha and Block.  Kandi said she and Porsha had the talk and they were cool. 

So it really wasn't about Porsha, it was about Riley and her dad.  I don't think Porsha wanted to be regarded as having dated someone else on the show had already dated.  I don't think anyone thought anything of it until Porsha made a big deal of it.

Again Sheree is the one who put the twist on it-take it up with her.

The second screw up was Porsha going full in on Kandi, saying Phaedra had cheated on Apollo-she clearly said conversations, and then Sheree, once again ran back and said cheating.  it is on Porsha, Sheree and Phaedra if the word conversation means cheating.

The best summation I heard of Porsha's behavior is she substituted lying and defamation for using her fists.  She and Phaedra are just perfect for each other as they are jealous when someone, namely Kandi, has something they do not have.   That is why Porsha went for her marriage, looks and being a friend.

Okay, see, this makes more sense.

Had Porsha not made a big deal of it, all it would ever be is a hazard of dating in a small community of artists and nothing more.  At east for the majority of the viewing audience who doesn't know that Porsha may have a "history" in the world of rappers.  And now she has Kandi so pissed off that Kandi is telling ALL her business.

I'm fairly competent in some areas, and woefully incompetent in others (my personal life) and so when I am thinking of making a big move, or picking a fight with someone I always try to run it by someone I trust first.  This is what Porsha needs to do in life.  She is in her mid-30's now, and she should have an idea of which battles are worth fighting, and which ones you should just leave alone.  Maybe she needs to just run things by Lauren first, or have her anger management counselor on the phone.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Okay, see, this makes more sense.

Had Porsha not made a big deal of it, all it would ever be is a hazard of dating in a small community of artists and nothing more.  At east for the majority of the viewing audience who doesn't know that Porsha may have a "history" in the world of rappers.  And now she has Kandi so pissed off that Kandi is telling ALL her business.

I'm fairly competent in some areas, and woefully incompetent in others (my personal life) and so when I am thinking of making a big move, or picking a fight with someone I always try to run it by someone I trust first.  This is what Porsha needs to do in life.  She is in her mid-30's now, and she should have an idea of which battles are worth fighting, and which ones you should just leave alone.  Maybe she needs to just run things by Lauren first, or have her anger management counselor on the phone.

My issue with Porsha is she behaves as if it some commandment that if you have been offended by what someone "revealed" about you there is some duty to go scorched earth on the person without regard for them as a person.  This is the same person who thinks Kandi had a eternal duty to Phaedra to keep everything under wraps.  When Phaedra decided to go after Todd she pretty much smoked the friendship and loyalties between she and Kandi. 

Whatever Porsha is doing is not working for her in the grander scheme of things.  My guess is if RHOA doesn't work out for her, the other opportunities will probably dry up and she will be relegated to a series of reality shows.  The one person she should not run things by is Phaedra or her agent or whoever it is that dreams up these scenarios with the various guys she is dating.  If she truly employs an anger management person, there has to be a true sense of failure when it comes to Porsha-I guess Porsha not beating someone's ass  is somewhat of a victory.    

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

My issue with Porsha is she behaves as if it some commandment that if you have been offended by what someone "revealed" about you there is some duty to go scorched earth on the person without regard for them as a person.  This is the same person who thinks Kandi had a eternal duty to Phaedra to keep everything under wraps.  When Phaedra decided to go after Todd she pretty much smoked the friendship and loyalties between she and Kandi. 

Whatever Porsha is doing is not working for her in the grander scheme of things.  My guess is if RHOA doesn't work out for her, the other opportunities will probably dry up and she will be relegated to a series of reality shows.  The one person she should not run things by is Phaedra or her agent or whoever it is that dreams up these scenarios with the various guys she is dating.  If she truly employs an anger management person, there has to be a true sense of failure when it comes to Porsha-I guess Porsha not beating someone's ass  is somewhat of a victory.    

I think that would be "the end" if Porsha's stupid enough to lay hands on someone else; besides most of them "on ready" anyway! The girl's NUTZ! ;-(

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

I think that would be "the end" if Porsha's stupid enough to lay hands on someone else; besides most of them "on ready" anyway! The girl's NUTZ! ;-(

Porsha is riding high and now turning Kandi's comment about it taking everything she has not to choke Porsha as some sort of victory.  As if she has broken her.  No Porsha someone saying they are restraining themselves is not the same as physically attacking them.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, RealReality said:

Thats fine, though I think most people would assume that a girl dating a guy is having sex with him as it is considered normal in modern society.  Especially for a girl who has snuck a guy she is not married to into her momma's house on national TV.....AND a girl who appears comfortable talking about a pregnancy with the same man on a future episode.  In such a case, I think its safe for anyone to assume that said woman doesn't have a problem having sex with a man she is dating.....which is perfectly fine, and the norm.

Kandi said that Porsha and Block used to "kick it."  I don't remember her saying they had sex, and if she did, well thats a part of kicking it.

I don't think Kandi thought it was a big deal at all, and I didn't get the impression, at any time, that she meant for the Porsha/Block association to be some sort of put down of Porsha.

I don't even see sharing that information as "going after" Porsha, or even on the same or near the same level as saying someone is a rapist who was going to drug you and take you to a sex dungeon to have their way with you.

The response is so disproportionate as to not even make any sense.  It would be like me calling someone a murderer because they said my dog has funny teeth.  

LOL @ "you're a rapist" is an elaborate lie.  Falsely accusing someone of rape isn't really that creative.  And bear in mind that Porsha had time to stew and think up these rumors, which is how Kandi knew about them BEFORE the dinner in Maui.  So, she had time to sit around and think this up, and sadly for dummy Porsha, even her well thought up lies are stupid, infantile and obvious.

Porsha can still be stupid and come up with a stupid ass story that everyone can see through.  If she was any smarter, she would have known how to make the story more believable.

Oh please, Todd was going to sit right there, with his head down eating his soup.  

And yes, that line was stupid, because if divorce decrees prove rumors than Porsha's divorce decree proves that she was a willing beard for gay Kordell.

Seems Kordell is still fighting the battle about his sexuality-scores a big $3 million win against some guy claiming Kordell was gay:  http://www.themarshalltown.com/kordell-stewart-wins-3m-from-man-claiming-gay-fling/27791  The article mentions Porsha and her claims of Kordell being gay.

• Love 1