Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E02: Immaculate Misconception

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Just like the DJ (Roy) had the hots for her, too. Too bad he had a girlfriend. He looks like he wants to vomit every time he see's Whitney.

For some reason Whitney is always half undressing in front of Roy and the radio crew.  She really doesn't know how to read body language because I have never seen him looking at her lustfully.  More like repulsed.  Does she really think they want to see her oversized ass?  And what was the point of divulging that she hadn't bathed that day?  That made me feel really bad for the girl that has to share that tiny office with her.  And she was practically giddy telling them about her naked massage.  I think her fans and hanger's on have her so delusional she's never going to believe she's not hot and sexy.

• Love 7

Public service announcement for anyone who takes a home pregnancy test and gets a positive: don't wait for your doctor to give you an office appointment. All they'll do is make you take another urine test (just like the ones you can buy in the store, only marked up to cost $75, and not as sensitive). I see Whit has another positive test at the doctor, whoopdeedoo. That gives NO new information. Instead, call your doctor and ask if you can go to the lab for a quantitative (not qualitative) HCG blood draw, which also costs about $75. You can go in at your earliest convenience (IE you don't have to wait a week), the doctor can fax them the order, you get your blood drawn, and if you get your doc's permission, you can call the lab directly for the results usually within the day. If the number is over 10, you're pregnant, and you can usually tell how far along you are by how high the number is. You can even get a second blood draw 48 hours later and if the number has doubled, that means the pregnancy is progressing normally and it is likely to "stick." Of course, Whitney has no clue about any of this and/or wants to be as dramatic as humanly possible. 

Edited by ClareWalks
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, leighroda said:

It kinda makes me sick that if Whitney hadn't leaked that she wasn't pregnant, that TLC would still be dragging us along on this ride, for once I'm a little thankful for the famewhoring.

Are you talking about the "slip up" video on facebook or Whitney saying something? 

• Love 1

I'm so over this fake pregnancy.  Twit cradling her belly like there's really something in there.  Puh-lease!  I don't even think SHE thinks she pregnant.  I fully believe that this whole thing is a set-up and that the urine tests were taken by someone who really IS pregnant (ie: not Twit).  They ran out of storyline for this show last year and probably came up with this one by throwing darts at a suggestion chart.  We'll probably have to live with the fakeness for half the season, and then spend the second half with Twit mourning the baby that never was.  Wonder what they'll come up with for next year?  How do you top a fake pregnancy?  Hire a new "boyfriend" who wants to marry Twit?  And then stage a fake death so that she can revel in her "widow-hood"?  Gah.

Boo Bear has one foot in the grave, and looks it.  Bad hours, bad sleeping, and eating and drinking too much.  Not a good equation.

Wonder why Tal's family is putting up with the fake radio job?  Were their ratings that low that they think that adding Twit's followers would make a difference?  That's just plain sad.

• Love 6

I could hardly stand to watch this shit show. Did anyone count how many times she said "I'm pregnant"? Seemed like at least 83 times. Whitney and Buddy should watch the episode and do 10 jumping jacks each time she says "pregnant."  I seriously cannot believe they are dragging this fabrication out for at least another episode.  Whitney is absolutely delusional. If you have PCOS, are morbidly obese, and don't have a normal menstrual cycle, you know your odds of getting pregnant are very, very slim. Why, then, would you parade around claiming to pregnant without getting real confirmation from a doctor? I could see if she and Lennie were together that the news should be shared as soon as she found out from the home test.  Buuuut they aren't. No rational person would get an ex riled up without first confirming with a doctor.  

• Love 11

Well said ClareWalks. re: "HCG blood draw"

I don't understand why any of Whit's DRs (OB, Internist, General Fam Prac, etc), for not making "room" in the schedule to see her immediately - they have a patient who has not had a cycle in over a year, practicing iffy birth control , had unprotected sex, has nausea and a positive urine test.  In all of Greensboro she can't find a DR or facility to call in the blood work order ?

I'm beginning to think the choice of DRs on some of these tlc shows, borders on lack of persistence of getting to the root of a medical problem.

• Love 3

So Whitney posted another video clip to her Facebook page reminding people to watch this episode and telling her fans that "I'm grateful for all of your kindness and support and as soon as I can answer questions and talk about it, I will." She ends the video clip by saying "it's going to be a hard few weeks."

Anyone want to start a pool on when she will finally admit she isn't /wasn't pregnant?  Sounds like they're going to drag this awful storyline out for at least another show or two.

I should add that she responded to one poster who wondered if this was all a fake-out for higher ratings that she would NEVER do such a thing [fake a pregnancy test] doesn't appreciate the awful accusation and has NO control over how TLC edits the almost 1000 hours of video they take of her life. In other words - evil editing strikes again!

So I guess the story is going to be that the tests were false positives. However, she  relied on them implicitly, despite the unlikely result, given that she is 33, morbidly obese, hasn't had a period in over a year, had only a very occasional sex partner, used some type of birth control, (although maybe not every time because even she didn't believe she could conceive) and didn't bother to confirm with a blood test before sharing the news with, apparently, everyone. Yep, that's evil editing! Not her fault at all!

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 10
13 minutes ago, saratothej said:

I could see if she and Lennie were together that the news should be shared as soon as she found out from the home test.  Buuuut they aren't. No rational person would get an ex riled up without first confirming with a doctor.  

Exactly THIS! Put yourself in her situation and any responsible, mature woman (I know I know) would get 100% confirmation before uttering a word to an ex boyfriend..unless you have a stupid scripted TLC show.

My hope is that her fans really call her out for this and the whole pregnancy storyline. It's dragging like crazy for the drama and "suspense", and I almost forgot, for the ratings! So gross.

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, sATL said:

Has there been an episode, or side discussion, where Whit considers lap band surgery? Or is there a medical reason why a person with PCOS can't have one ?

I doubt there's a reason that people PCOS can't have one, but I know Twit's reason:  That would mean she doesn't love herself and her body!

• Love 4

What a selfish slob.  Another poster already pointed it out, but it is ONLY about Whitney.  How dare Buddy want some help or friendship from Whitney in his quest for health?

Not only does she state, she has no time for him or anyone else but herself, but he should be loving his drunk, very unhealthy body.  Loving your body, you delusional lying asshole Whitney, would be taking care of it and getting to a healthy weight.

Professional dancer my ass. Professional over-eater is accurate.

If that is fat shaming so be it.    I really HATE that Whitney has a way to spread her delusional and dangerous lifestyle.

No one should shame or make fun, but as far as I am concerned, all I see is a person who is a food addict, selfish, mean and delights in grossing people out.

Oh and Whitney, for heavens sake. Wash your greasy hair.   

• Love 13
43 minutes ago, Just B said:

Are you talking about the "slip up" video on facebook or Whitney saying something? 

The slip up... if that hadn't happened a lot of us would probably still think she was pregnant based on the show.., after the slip up she gave up the charade on social media.

5 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

Public service announcement for anyone who takes a home pregnancy test and gets a positive: don't wait for your doctor to give you an office appointment. All they'll do is make you take another urine test (just like the ones you can buy in the store, only marked up to cost $75, and not as sensitive). I see Whit has another positive test at the doctor, whoopdeedoo. That gives NO new information. Instead, call your doctor and ask if you can go to the lab for a quantitative (not qualitative) HCG blood draw, which also costs about $75. You can go in at your earliest convenience (IE you don't have to wait a week), the doctor can fax them the order, you get your blood drawn, and if you get your doc's permission, you can call the lab directly for the results usually within the day. If the number is over 10, you're pregnant, and you can usually tell how far along you are by how high the number is. You can even get a second blood draw 48 hours later and if the number has doubled, that means the pregnancy is progressing normally and it is likely to "stick." Of course, Whitney has no clue about any of this and/or wants to be as dramatic as humanly possible. 

Excellent information here. I work in the medical field with cancer patients and we have a number of drugs used to treat cancers that can cause severe birth defects (like thalidomide). So women on these medications who are of childbearing age have to do a pregnancy test monthly in order to get their prescriptions filled (there are no automatic refills with these drugs). The only test that the pharmaceutical companies will accept are HCG draws since you get accurate results earlier than you will with a urine test. Since PCOS causes hormone fluctuations, the HCG test will be more accurate than the home pregnancy test. And since it's done in a lab, we'll know that the test was done correctly.

And in all seriousness, even if by remote chance she is pregnant, that doesn't mean that she has to have a baby. I never wanted children and the one time I thought that I might be pregnant, my first thoughts were to check for my termination options. Whitney is in poor health, is not financially stable, is not in a stable long-term relationship and has a "job" that requires her to be physically active. And I never got any inkling from watching the show that she even wanted to be a parent. So if she doesn't want a baby, and it's probably not medically advisable that she should, then she can certainly terminate the pregnancy (if there is a pregnancy) at this point. 

4 hours ago, saratothej said:

I doubt there's a reason that people PCOS can't have one, but I know Twit's reason:  That would mean she doesn't love herself and her body!

Yup. Having any kind of bariatric procedure would mean her whole "fat and fabulous" bit was bullshit. She also would probably be a bad candidate at this point because she has made no effort to lose weight by dieting. Surgeons need their candidates to adhere to pretty strict diet prior two and following the surgery and Whitney isn't able/willing to follow a plan like that. She couldn't even send Will pictures of her meals on a consistent basis.

Edited by Hana Chan
correcting a typo because i'm a riter and not a spiller
  • Love 9
28 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

So Whitney posted another video clip to her Facebook page reminding people to watch this episode and telling her fans that "I'm grateful for all of your kindness and support and as soon as I can answer questions and talk about it, I will." She ends the video clip by saying "it's going to be a hard few weeks."

Anyone want to start a pool on when she will finally admit she isn't /wasn't pregnant?  Sounds like they're going to drag this awful storyline out for at least another show or two.

I should add that she responded to one poster who wondered if this was all a fake-out for higher ratings that she would NEVER do such a thing [fake a pregnancy test] doesn't appreciate the awful accusation and has NO control over how TLC edits the almost 1000 hours of video they take of her life. In other words - evil editing strikes again!

So I guess the story is going to be that the tests were false positives. However, she  relied on them implicitly, despite the unlikely result, given that she is 33, morbidly obese, hasn't had a period in over a year, had only a very occasional sex partner, used some type of birth control, (although maybe not every time because even she didn't believe she could conceive) and didn't bother to confirm with a blood test before sharing the news with, apparently, everyone. Yep, that's evil editing! Not her fault at all!

This is what makes me so mad about the situation, she is going to claim it's editing, but did TLC force her to show the three positive pregnancy tests on her twitter after the show aired as part of the teaser?  She only said she wasn't pregnant after the video was leaked that showed the doctor saying it was a false positive, until that happened she was on the bandwagon of making people think she was pregnant. I know she has a contract, and I know there is stuff she can/can't say, and I even believe to some degree there may be editing, but still... she can't be shown saying she is pregnant 98 different times if she didn't say it 98 different times. I don't buy for one second that she is innocent in this. 

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

What a selfish slob.  Another poster already pointed it out, but it is ONLY about Whitney.  How dare Buddy want some help or friendship from Whitney in his quest for health?

It seems she wouldn't really be able to support anyone on a health quest. She may be more of a hazard for him living with her if he wants to clean up his eating.

• Love 2

Now she's posted a photo on Instagram of her and Yukon with the caption "#thankful".  I didn't read all the comments, but a quick glance at them revealed a lot of congratulatory remarks.  Given the congrats comments, I assume many are still thinking she's pregnant and is thankful Yuk is supportive. 

• Love 3

Stupid, stupid show.  Every single story line is stupid.  But I will say, I think Whitney has lost a tiny bit of weight since last year.

Buddy had better make some changes in his life.  An overweight bartender who gets drunk and lives on pizza and cheeseburgers is not a good direction.  On top of that he hangs around and does stupid stuff for a TLC paycheck.  Buddy, move on.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Hana Chan said:

Yup. Having any kind of bariatric procedure would mean her whole "fat and fabulous" bit was bullshit. She also would probably be a bad candidate at this point because she has made no effort to lose weight by dieting. Surgeons need their candidates to adhere to pretty strict diet prior two and following the surgery and Whitney isn't able/willing to follow a plan like that. She couldn't even send Will pictures of her meals on a consistent basis.

I would love to see Dr. Nowzarden grill her, though!!!!!

• Love 8

I did myself a favor last night and clicked "cancel recording". Do I understand correctly that "Buddy" (who, I suspect, is using a nickname because like "Lennie" he does not want his true identity to be associated with Twit) is becoming aware of health issues associated with his weight, and that bratty bitch told him he needs to "love his body" rather than looking after his health? If that's what happened, it summarizes everything that is wrong with the bratty bitch, her entire campaign and this TV series.

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, momofsquid said:

Do I understand correctly that "Buddy" (who, I suspect, is using a nickname because like "Lennie" he does not want his true identity to be associated with Twit) is becoming aware of health issues associated with his weight, and that bratty bitch told him he needs to "love his body" rather than looking after his health?

I love my body. That doesn't change the fact that I'm highly aware that I could stand to lose another 80 pounds to be really happy and healthy. Wanting to lose weight has nothing to do with self-loathing or society telling me that there's something wrong being fat. It has everything to do with me not being 30 anymore and wanting to be as healthy as I can be over the long haul.

Whitless's whole "no shame" bit is wearing really thin because she's using it as an excuse to avoid dealing with herself and what a mess she's let herself become physically. And there is a huge difference between my 228.8lbs (as of this morning's weigh in) and her pushing 400. This is why my bp is in the low end of normal, my cholesterol level is that of a vegan (which stuns my doctor since I'm a very happy carnivore) and I'm in better shape than a woman who's nearly 20 years my junior. It's one thing to be accepting of your body and loving yourself no matter what size you are. It's another to ignore the red flags that your body is starting to scream at you. And she's trying to use other people (like Buddy) to justify her refusal to get her shit together.

• Love 13

Something occurred to me this morning. Given that "last week" she got so soundly rejected by the DJs, perhaps the "oh, I'm prego with the baby of my ex" story she brought to the radio this week is to guilt trip them into these little side jobs. I know a lot of employers don't want to go near any sort of discrimination claim and I can see her using her size and her "pregnancy" as leverage.

And all through last night's show she kept saying she "is" pregnant.  Not "if I'm pregnant".  But "I'm pregnant".  She keeps putting it out there even though she's only done home tests.  I'm going to predict that she's going to try to flip this as she was really, truly pregnant, but had an early miscarriage.  Because she's just that awful.

• Love 3

Looks like from the trailer to the next episode that we get Round 2 of "Whitney Goes Out In Public And Some Random Guy Who Is Absolutely Not Someone Planted By TLC At All" vilely insults her while she is just trying to do her radio station chore.

I guess Round 1, where "Whitney Goes Out In Public And Some Random Guy In The Crowd At The Saint Patrick's Day Parade Who Was Absolutely Not Someone Planted BY TLC At All" screamed something insulting at her as she rode by on the scooter either: (a) didn't stir up enough indignation on Whitney's behalf, or (b) did stir up enough indignation on Whitney's behalf so in either case TLC decided to try it again.

(Oh, and I thought Whitney didn't get insulted by the word "fat." Or is that only when she is the one using it?)

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 6

The part of this episode that bugged me most was when Buddy implied he didn't like his body and wanted to get fit and Whitney was all like, why not? 

Most people don't like being overweight Whitney! Most people are happier when they're fit, not fat! 

• Love 4

I could hardly stand to watch this shit show. Did anyone count how many times she said "I'm pregnant"? Seemed like at least 83 times. Whitney and Buddy should watch the episode and do 10 jumping jacks each time she says "pregnant."  I seriously cannot believe they are dragging this fabrication out for at least another episode.  Whitney is absolutely delusional. If you have PCOS, are morbidly obese, and don't have a normal menstrual cycle, you know your odds of getting pregnant are very, very slim. Why, then, would you parade around claiming to pregnant without getting real confirmation from a doctor? I could see if she and Lennie were together that the news should be shared as soon as she found out from the home test.  Buuuut they aren't. No rational person would get an ex riled up without first confirming with a doctor.  

AND! AND! You are not getting laid!!  That's the most important part of this equation. She SAYS she and Lennie got together 3x since they broke up but does he know that? His voice on that phone call was not the voice of a man who was thinking he was going to get some.  No, no.  That was the voice of "what is it now?".

• Love 16

Anyone notice how Whitney cannot do two things in the same week? She claims "doing this event on Saturday, plus this pregnancy, that's just A LOT GOING ON right now." "I can't deal with Buddy's body-shame issues, even though that's my platform, because I am pregnant which is A LOT GOING ON." Ho, you claim you're not a fat and lazy stereotype, so stop acting like doing more than two hours of work in a week and having a natural physical condition is "too much to handle." Most pregnant women have *full time* jobs and can manage to be supportive of their friends at the same time. Gasp. Of course, she ain't really pregnant, so there's that. 

It was interesting too that Whitney's immediate response to Lennie asking to see the tests was "you think I'm lying?!" Um, maybe it just doesn't feel real to him, and seeing the tests would help? WTF is her problem? Plus there is a camera crew in his face and she is all greasily proclaiming this news to him and maybe he thought, like any sane person, that this was producer-driven bullshit.

• Love 12

I could hardly stand to watch this shit show. Did anyone count how many times she said "I'm pregnant"? Seemed like at least 83 times. Whitney and Buddy should watch the episode and do 10 jumping jacks each time she says "pregnant."  

I was going to say that I'm glad I didn't make a drinking game out of it (I'd be dead), but now I'm thinking that a jumping jack challenge might be a good idea for next week!

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Katydid said:

Now she's posted a photo on Instagram of her and Yukon with the caption "#thankful".  I didn't read all the comments, but a quick glance at them revealed a lot of congratulatory remarks.  Given the congrats comments, I assume many are still thinking she's pregnant and is thankful Yuk is supportive. 

She is milking this storyline more than TLC.

• Love 4

Uh, did anyone catch how Lennie says he asked to see the tests because a previous ex-girlfriend had tried to get back with him using a fake pregnancy story?

1. Who is this girl and where can I find her and knock some sense into her?

2. He and Whitney are all chummy on Instagram after she told him she's having his baby but really is not/never was....Uhhh kinda seems like Whitney just pulled the same stunt your weird ex-girlfriend did, Lenzo!

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Katydid said:

Yes, the facebook fans are all so happy to see "Mom and Dad" together and absolutely glowing in the pic she posted. Which is from about six months ago, well before she even imagined the pregnancy. Idiots.

• Love 3

Next week it looks like Whitney goes to the pride parade and gets "fat shamed" again. Totally real, no doubt. Once every season it looks like. Are we supposed to feel sympathetic for her? I don't, because it's clearly not real.

It looks like her fans are also becoming divided and asking for her to clear up all the confusion, especially when people are saying it was a false positive. She can't say anything because she's under contract. Either way, if they don't wrap up the pregnancy storyline next week, she loses fans because they will see this being dragged out and will grow frustrated. When it's finally revealed that she's not pregnant, she will lose even more fans who will feel betrayed by her and her social media antics. Is that why she is posting videos and looking so sad? Does she actually feel guilty about all this? Who the heck knows with her.

Typically, an OBGYN familiar with their patient (knowing they have PCOS,) would want her to come in as soon as possible to a) test for pregnancy themselves and b) get her on Metformin (a drug diabetics take but can also be prescribed for insulin resistance and is almost always prescribed to pregnant PCOS'ers because it dramatically reduces the chance of miscarriage, which is high.) I can't imagine them letting her hang for a week with this - that's frustrating. Unless, of course, it's all for dramatic storyline.

I really dislike Lennie. I know he's never done anything to me, but he is so stone-faced that it bothers me. I was glad when they broke up and am sad he's back on my TV screen.

Oh good, another chance for Whitney to come on down here to Charlotte and get fat-shamed. UGH. Typically the PRIDE crowd is so upbeat and kind, I have a hard time believing that to be anything but a plant. Much like I still believe people talking about her weight at the St. Patrick's Day parade here were also plants. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Runnergirl said:

The part of this episode that bugged me most was when Buddy implied he didn't like his body and wanted to get fit and Whitney was all like, why not? 

Most people don't like being overweight Whitney! Most people are happier when they're fit, not fat! 

That ticked me off too. If he tries to get healthily she will just sabotage it.  Although I think there is some kind of competition between them for losing weight later on in the season. He starts training with Will too.

• Love 1

The stupidity of this show, Twit's crappy acting, disgusting hygiene,  nonexistent boundaries among strangers or anyone, and her classless social barnacles make me want to cancel my cable/tv.

Blechhh on the fake pregnancy and I hope other women with infertility or PCOS complain to TLC abt the poor taste of this fake story line. 

At age 32, Twit days she still feels like a kid???   Go away moron.

Edited by Tosia
Twit rubbing her fat stomach and pretending she's pregnant is insulting to pregnant women everywehere.
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, leighroda said:

At one point I feel like she was trying to make a heart over her stomach like people do for maternity shoots.  And she kept shaking it... if she were pregnant she probably shouldn't shake the fetus like that.

Jiggling 150 lb of flab probably won't do much damage to a fetus the size of a flea...which made the whole thing more absurd, that she was lovingly cradling her stomach fat as if it was her baby. Girl. Please.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Fuzzysox said:

Who else thinks that the fake baby could have been Boo Bear's and not Lennie's?

Something tells me that Whit can't keep her pants on around any man and would sleep with anyone that was willing. 

Yeah but I doubt Buddy is willing. When she had that shower incident last season and needed Buddy to rub her back, he even said he was disgusted. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Nowhere said:

Yeah but I doubt Buddy is willing. When she had that shower incident last season and needed Buddy to rub her back, he even said he was disgusted. 

I think the real reason why Whitney was offended that Buddy expressed being disgusted with his fat body  was that it implies that he's disgusted by her even fatter body. 

• Love 13
8 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I actually liked last night's episode.  I do think that Whitney AT SOME POINT thought she was pregnant.  From what I surmise, the show takes creative license and uses previous events that are RE-ENACTED on camera.  At least that's how it seems to me. I did think that Lenny's reactions were genuine and I don't think he's that great of an actor.  So, I was pleased with their decision to work together, he didn't storm out and they were kind with each other.  That's a good start.  We'll just have to see how this pans out.  Of major concern is Whit's health.  Though she puts her head in the sand with her risks, a pregnancy puts her at a more higher risk, so, I suspect that is one reason she was so stressed. Plus, she is immature.  No doubt about that.  She'll have to make some huge adjustments and make some sacrifices.  I don't think she does much of that, but, I believe she would do it for a child. 

No doubt the radio scene was a set up.  Nothing is that coincidental.

Buddy seems off. I'm not sure what is going on with him, but, he seemed disoriented.  I hope he gets a check up.  They should have had Buddy get a physical before beginning an exercise program.  PLUS, the Yoga studio should have inquired about medical conditions before going into HOT Yoga.  Not smart.  That made Tau look foolish.  No need for that.  I don't think Tau is that reckless.  I just wish they could get more authentic with the happenings.  That is what could be so special about the show....not all that manipulation.  

In Re: Buddy being "off"...maybe he's just sick of the show, and sick of what he's "forced" to do and endure, but he can't say "no" to the money, so he's acting passive-aggressively about it all....I don't know.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Ocean Chick said:

I'm so over this fake pregnancy.  Twit cradling her belly like there's really something in there.  Puh-lease!  I don't even think SHE thinks she pregnant.  I fully believe that this whole thing is a set-up and that the urine tests were taken by someone who really IS pregnant (ie: not Twit).  They ran out of storyline for this show last year and probably came up with this one by throwing darts at a suggestion chart.  We'll probably have to live with the fakeness for half the season, and then spend the second half with Twit mourning the baby that never was.  Wonder what they'll come up with for next year?  How do you top a fake pregnancy?  Hire a new "boyfriend" who wants to marry Twit?  And then stage a fake death so that she can revel in her "widow-hood"?  Gah.

I would say fake lesbianism - why are they wasting that one so early?  hee hee :)

2 hours ago, Just B said:

Next week it looks like Whitney goes to the pride parade and gets "fat shamed" again. Totally real, no doubt. Once every season it looks like. Are we supposed to feel sympathetic for her? I don't, because it's clearly not real.

It looks like her fans are also becoming divided and asking for her to clear up all the confusion, especially when people are saying it was a false positive. She can't say anything because she's under contract. Either way, if they don't wrap up the pregnancy storyline next week, she loses fans because they will see this being dragged out and will grow frustrated. When it's finally revealed that she's not pregnant, she will lose even more fans who will feel betrayed by her and her social media antics. Is that why she is posting videos and looking so sad? Does she actually feel guilty about all this? Who the heck knows with her.

No way - she's just worried the zombie fan base is catching on to her nasty ways.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Just B said:

When it's finally revealed that she's not pregnant, she will lose even more fans who will feel betrayed by her and her social media antics. Is that why she is posting videos and looking so sad? Does she actually feel guilty about all this? Who the heck knows with her.

The sad posts - saving face, because she knows what's coming?  Her fans will probably be very sad if it's said it was an early miscarriage. I'm curious what the reaction will be if they say false positive, especially since she has said she is 'not ready' etc. I would think her attitude right now about even the possibility she is pregnant would be putting off those with PCOS who would be super happy to be preggers.

3 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

It was interesting too that Whitney's immediate response to Lennie asking to see the tests was "you think I'm lying?!" Um, maybe it just doesn't feel real to him, and seeing the tests would help?

I wonder how many takes it was to get her reaction just right.

• Love 1

I'm having a hard time commenting on anything going on in this show because every.single.storyline is completely made up. So when someone says, for instance, that she should have gone to the doctor right away after the pregnancy test, I'm like, yeah!...and then I remember it's not real so I lose interest in weighing in. (<ha ha) 

TLC and Whitney are horrible for dragging this pregnancy thing out. If it wrapped up in one episode I would chalk it up to business as usual for reality shows but to let the story and speculation go on for weeks is just disgusting. 

• Love 8

I can't believe Whit had the nerve to comment on Buddy (accidentally?) exposing his privates at home when she can go galavanting around showing the world every inch of her jiggling mass. This includes wrapping herself somewhat in a sheet in front of her parents & lifting her shirt to show her tattoo to the radio gang. Her sitting in her sports bra showing her cleavages & the spanx style shorts was much more revealing than a glance at Buddy's privates. Just my opinion, since we didn't actually see what Buddy exposed, thank God. 

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Cherpumple said:

They're not even trying to hide the fakery on this show. Last week they made a big deal showing Whitney's new decor, and this week all the old furniture was prominently shown. So, apparently we're supposed to believe that Buddy and Whitney's fight (which was partly about the new decor) is now over, even though in the "let's make up" scene the new furniture hadn't even been purchased yet. God know when all the other storylines fit into this timeline. My head is spinning.

I'm not sure it's editing issues. I think there are probably two living areas in the house - like maybe a "formal" living room space and then a "family" room or keeping room off the kitchen. 

23 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Anyone else think Buddy seems drunk?

No judging. I'd have to knock back a few to live with Whitney, too, and I don't even drink. 

Oh yeah. Buddy was drunkity-drunk drunk  during their conversation at the bar.  Production practically had to produce cue cards for him to remember what he was supposed to talk to Whitney about. I think it's a really bad idea for him as a bartender to get drunk at work, but I'm sure works out pretty nicely for the customers. He was also hung over when Tal came to pick him up for yoga. He must've smelled like a vodka pickled turnip. He probably made that yoga session really unpleasant for everyone in there. I hope they were comped. 

If I were Buddy's friend, I'd be worried about him. He does not look well and as another poster mentioned, he looks so swollen that he appears about ready to burst. I guess that's the price of fame. Buddy isn't a bad dude, but after the way he baited that comedian about her alcoholism last season (to Whitney's delight), it seems that the shoe is now on the other foot. 

• Love 9
21 minutes ago, Bugfrey Von said:

Oh yeah. Buddy was drunkity-drunk drunk  during their conversation at the bar.  Production practically had to produce cue cards for him to remember what he was supposed to talk to Whitney about. I think it's a really bad idea for him as a bartender to get drunk at work, but I'm sure works out pretty nicely for the customers. He was also hung over when Tal came to pick him up for yoga. He must've smelled like a vodka pickled turnip. He probably made that yoga session really unpleasant for everyone in there. I hope they were comped. 

He was also drunk off his ass when Whitney walked in to the room and woke him up from sleeping on the couch. He made NO sense what. so. ever. We really needed subtitles to understand him and even that would not make sense of what he was mumbling. Also,his heavy breathing is out of control. He needs to get to a Dr. for a thorough exam immediately. 

• Love 9