Type keyword(s) to search

Real Housewives in the Media

• Start Topic

I wonder how many pairs of spanx Shannon is wearing under that dress?  Actually I like it but for the color.  Also, I agree she needs hosiery but her legs still look good.    Maybe she thought 20 pairs of spanx would be enough and geting pantyhose on and off would send her over the edge.  Besides, going by her hairstyle - she (like Heather) think they are 25 instead of 55.

Emily, Emily, Emily.  That dress.  😝

They are all terrible. 

• Love 8
22 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Reunion looks! What do we think?

https://www.eonline.com/photos/34142/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county-season-16-reunion-looks

Personally I think Shannon looks the best. Heather's dress is blah. Jenn's dress would have been nice if it didn't have those feathers at the bottom. 

Gina and Shannon look best imo - had enough of the ugly prom dress from hell most of these women choose.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

They are all AWFUL, and their faces?  Emily looks like a stroke victim, who took these pictures?  They all look lumpy and bumpy and harsh.  Somebody hates these bitches.

Besides the fugly dresses the lighting is the worst.  Someone went out of their way to make the RH look as bad outside as they are inside.   Heh, they deserve it. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

I like Shannon and Gina’s the best, too.  All I see on Emily is breasts.  Heather’s is okay but dull (sorry Christian Siriano!).  Noella — I’m not a fan of satin or purple and this just looks tacky to me, but she is very slim.    Dr. Jenn’s  looks like something out of the boudoir section — and she needs a bra; showing us too much there.  Her chest looks humongous in that draped top.  

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Heather's belt is too close to her chest, I feel.

Gina would look better if she were was wearing a nice fitted blazer as well.

Heather is short waisted

• Love 3

Emily's dress is unflattering.  Her breasts look like they need their own zip code. The ruffles behind the neck are weird.  She has beautiful coloring.  While I don't dislike the color of the dress, she could have chosen something that better complements her skin tone.  Given the material, it feels like a 70s bridesmaid dress gone wrong. The too bold makeup and the hair reinforce that look. 

Gina looks ready for the club, nit the reunion.  I am thinking she's showing off weight loss. At the same time, I wonder what it will look like when she sits down.  She tends to slouch.  To look okay in this, she will need to sit up Heather straight. I like her hair and makeup. 

Heather's is okay, but the material shows every flaw.  It's just bland. 

Noella's is a lot of look.  Then again, Noella is a lot, so maybe it works?  😁 It doesn't help that she looks damn near demented in this photo.  The lighting is doing her no favors. 

Dr. Jen's dress looks so cheap and tacky.  The weird fringe.  The odd choice of color.  The side view of the breasts with lack of support.  It makes her look short and wide which I doubt was her goal.  The material looks like something out of the bargain bin.  A goddess dress can work in quality material when well draped .  This looks terrible.

Shannon looks nice.  Nothing scary.  Nothing that screams I will do anything to be the center of attention.  It's flattering, and, while she'll complain that she's spanxed to a great extreme, she'll be able to sit down without putting on a show. 

So I guess I'm at 3 "do you own a mirror?", 1 "do you know what event you're attending?", and 2 "okay, I see you; you look nice."

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Emily is wearing someone else’s face.

Shannon dodged a bullet, she looks great. Gina as well. The rest-eh. 

so much spray tanner. Hope the couches aren’t white. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

Even though I LOVE Christian Siriano, Heather's dress is just fugly.  Too plain and ookey color.  Maybe if it was BLACK....

Dr. Jen looks like she's ready for the grotto and Hugh Hefner - again, she's a pretty lady but try again sister!

Gina, there are no words.  You look like you're off to the clurb.  If you lost weight,good; but seriously; this look AINT IT.

Noella....  Run away from purple satin. Please!

Emily honey, you look pretty crazy in that photo. Are you just plain nutty or did the photographer just want to make you LOOK crazy?

Shannon: Perfect.  Not too short.  Good color.  Now get a good haircut and you'll be golden.

• Love 5
(edited)

Gina looks terrible.  

Trying way too hard to show off weight loss I guess, but this just ain't it.

Wins the award for the most ill-fitting top ever.  Gaps at the bottom, doesn't offer enough coverage so boobs spill out at the top, giving her underarm boob fat, and is just a plain weird rectangle, giving her no feminine shape.  Awful.

Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 9.59.00 PM.png

Edited by Starlight925
  • LOL 4
  • Love 11
(edited)

Heather, a $65,000 necklace does not make this ill-fitting, almost-empire-waist schoolgirl dress look any better.  (Note:  She could be wearing the $16,000-$36,000 version, hard to tell):

https://www.vancleefarpels.com/us/en/collections/jewelry/alhambra/vcarp2r800---vintage-alhambra-long-necklace-20-motifs.html

The waist isn't quite empire, as it's not high enough.  But it's not quite a natural waist, because it's too high.  So it gives slim, well-proportioned Heather, some weird unnatural proportions.  

So the belt hits her midway between her belly button and her bustline.  An ambitious, but odd design, and does not suit Heather at all.  Gives her this square, dumpy look that I'm certain Ms. I-Suggest-You-Get-A-Ladder would not like.

Add to it the fact that the sheer material shows some weird bra lines, or maybe she just needs to speak to Shannon about her undergarments and Spanx it up.

Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 10.13.29 PM.png

Edited by Starlight925
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

While I agree that Shannon looks the best, that's a low bar in this group of fashion misfits.

Is it my eyesight, or is she wearing a dark bra that the flash is capturing?  

Should Shannon meet with Gina's hairstylist and chop off 4-6 inches?  A below-the-shoulder blunt cut, blown straight, side part, tone down the bleach?  No?  OK, let's keep the ratty extensions and fried Sun-In spray hair.

The one thing about Shannon and her Spanx is that while sitting at the reunion, watch when she crosses her legs.  We always see her little Spanx thighs peek out.

Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 10.27.37 PM.png

Emily, Noella, Jen:  I'd be here all night.  3 of the worst dressed Reunion looks.  Ever.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

If I had just been scrolling past the reunion  pic of Emily, I would not have know it was her. Yikes. I have never understood why women think that having their boobs mostly uncovered and hanging out is a good look. It just makes her look like the dress is too small - again. 

The best thing I can say about Gina's outfit is that she has resisted the temptation to artificially inflate her breasts. That said, the skimpy top is very ill fitting and does nothing for her.

Jen looks like she is wearing a bathing suit coverup.

Heather's dress might have been OK without the belt but as others have said the belt emphasizes her short waist. Is that supposed to be a frill of some kind a few inches from the bottom? If so it comes off as looking like a big hem to me.

Shannon is definitely the best dressed of the group, but it is a low bar. 

• Love 6

Shannon looks like she is morphing into Victoria Gotti from the early 2000's TV show Bringing up Gotti. Shannon you are pushing 60. Get rid of the extensions and go to a great salon and get a decent  hair cut and style. This look is aging you and you look ridiculous.

• Love 9
(edited)
2 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Shannon looks like she is morphing into Victoria Gotti from the early 2000's TV show Bringing up Gotti. Shannon you are pushing 60. Get rid of the extensions and go to a great salon and get a decent  hair cut and style. This look is aging you and you look ridiculous.

She just needs to give up on the looooooooooooong hair.  I agree, at almost 60, the hair needs to be shorter and look REALLY healthy.  Give it up on the extensions.

Heather?  Try again honey.  You could do without the skimmed back ponytail look.  You are way too mature for that these days.  Can't believe NOBODY has told her !  Think they're just trying to cover their asses??  Maybe old GINA could tell her.  Or that other one who disappeared? Nicole? Natalie? Nancy?  The one who kept petting her hair?

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 9
On 3/22/2022 at 8:43 PM, Thumper said:

Heather’s is okay but dull (sorry Christian Siriano!). 

Her breasts look flaccid, which puts them even closer to the belt.  I've noticed that in other designs, Siriano can have difficulty fitting a dress to a woman's breasts.

• Useful 8
  • Love 1
On 3/31/2022 at 8:31 PM, Starlight925 said:

While I agree that Shannon looks the best, that's a low bar in this group of fashion misfits.

Is it my eyesight, or is she wearing a dark bra that the flash is capturing?  

Should Shannon meet with Gina's hairstylist and chop off 4-6 inches?  A below-the-shoulder blunt cut, blown straight, side part, tone down the bleach?  No?  OK, let's keep the ratty extensions and fried Sun-In spray hair.

The one thing about Shannon and her Spanx is that while sitting at the reunion, watch when she crosses her legs.  We always see her little Spanx thighs peek out.

Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 10.27.37 PM.png

Emily, Noella, Jen:  I'd be here all night.  3 of the worst dressed Reunion looks.  Ever.

Shannon looked like she couldn't sit up straight because her spanx and gaff tape was so tight.

• LOL 2
4 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am sure it is nothing Dr. Moon can't cure.

PLEASE! Oh I hope Shannon hasn't taken Archie to Dr Moon! Remember when Vicki claimed he stuck his thumb up her butt and Shannon claimed he was aligning her tail bone or something like that? Leave Archie's tail bones alone! 

• LOL 6
4 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

loB9B228E1-FEF4-493E-B290-C22C3831F9DC.thumb.jpeg.7b8b89759f3b33df15c87774eba279d0.jpegl

950%  ???!! Last time I checked 100% was the maximum 😆 I’m not going to even begin to challenge the fat burning claim 🙄 Guess there’s a sucker for any stupid claim 🤦‍♀️

Terry is a doctor, who really should be following the scientific evidence, but he’s just a sellout following the easy cash.

• LOL 4
  • Love 12

Yep, Terry Dubrow is a sell-out.  There is no shame in the Dubrow game, it's all about the Benjamin's and they have absolutely no idea why it shouldn't be so, anyway.  They like money, they like the stuff money buys and control, and they are elitist like that.  The haves and the have nots.  I think he cheapens himself, but really it's Heather that pulls the strings, he does what she tells him, and I'm pretty sure that's why is nose looks like that.  From being pulled around by his nose by Heather.

I got a kick out of his picture though, he looks so nice and clean cut with that shit eating grin. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I question whether it was actually cut; that is, what really was said.  Also, if Heather was so offended and it wasn't aired, why put it out there?  She really does not want Noella back on the show. 

Yup. As I posted in the Reunion #2 episode thread, Heather was very condescending when she said to Noella, "IF I ever see you again," or words to that effect. The IF was VERY pronounced. She doesn't expect Noella to return.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

Archie update. 

Most recently, however, Archie’s been having multiple, and unresolved, skin issues. Quite simply, he hasn’t been doing well. Finally, we have an update!

Shannon took to her Instagram feed, to update everyone on Archie’s progress.

“I would like to thank all of the thousands of fans that reached out with love and support for Archie!  He has finally turned a corner! He still has patches of fur that are missing, but he is quickly becoming his playful self again!” That’s got to be rough. One of our goldens lost all her hair due to an allergy, and I swear, they know it’s missing.

Shannon continued, “After multiple tests, we discovered that Archie had three different types of skin infections! And thanks to multiple fans, we also determined that Archie had dog mites! It can be a difficult thing to diagnose and Archie has never taken the pill for mites (which is similar to the one dose pill given for fleas). For a week or so, all of us were getting a few bumps on our bodies from the mites, but they quickly died and everyone is now bump and itch free! Again, the support for Archie was overwhelming and the girls and I are so grateful for the loving responses! Thank you!!!”

I’m so glad they found an answer to Archie’s skin issues. RHOC wouldn’t be the same without him.

https://www.realitytea.com/2022/05/10/shannon-beador-archie-update/

• Love 9
6 hours ago, Feline Goddess said:

Archie update. 

Most recently, however, Archie’s been having multiple, and unresolved, skin issues. Quite simply, he hasn’t been doing well. Finally, we have an update!

Shannon took to her Instagram feed, to update everyone on Archie’s progress.

“I would like to thank all of the thousands of fans that reached out with love and support for Archie!  He has finally turned a corner! He still has patches of fur that are missing, but he is quickly becoming his playful self again!” That’s got to be rough. One of our goldens lost all her hair due to an allergy, and I swear, they know it’s missing.

Shannon continued, “After multiple tests, we discovered that Archie had three different types of skin infections! And thanks to multiple fans, we also determined that Archie had dog mites! It can be a difficult thing to diagnose and Archie has never taken the pill for mites (which is similar to the one dose pill given for fleas). For a week or so, all of us were getting a few bumps on our bodies from the mites, but they quickly died and everyone is now bump and itch free! Again, the support for Archie was overwhelming and the girls and I are so grateful for the loving responses! Thank you!!!”

I’m so glad they found an answer to Archie’s skin issues. RHOC wouldn’t be the same without him.

https://www.realitytea.com/2022/05/10/shannon-beador-archie-update/

Good news about my favorite OC blonde, Archie.

Him loving going in the hot tub was unusual, maybe it gave him so relief.

• Love 8

Here's a link to the NY Post article about Dr. Jen and Orange Rind.  She's requesting legal and physical custody of the kids.  That should be interesting considering Rind was basically her manny and I'm not sure she has the time or ability to take care of her kids but it does indeed give her a storyline which may make her less boring.

https://pagesix.com/2022/05/17/rhocs-dr-jen-armstrong-files-for-separation-from-ryne-holliday/?_ga=2.175686756.756439111.1652801075-694731009.1565091288

• Useful 6
  • Love 4
On 4/17/2022 at 9:36 PM, WhatAmIWatching said:

I finally figured out that Jen's reunion look reminds me of Endora from Bewitched!F6FB3A57-429F-4DDB-B277-1B84CE908629.jpeg.2f02f05d03920f7498d30ae17d8573a3.jpeg

I agree, but I REALLY like her earrings.

• LOL 4