Type keyword(s) to search

Real Housewives in the Media

• Start Topic

Rumor has it that Gina was demoted to friend status and Taylor Armstrong was given an orange.  Gina and Emily are boring and both can go.  RHOC has been struggling for years.  And it's unfortunate that BRAVO nixed RHONY after one bad season.  The right thing would have been to fire Leah and Eboni.

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, twilightzone said:

Rumor has it that Gina was demoted to friend status and Taylor Armstrong was given an orange.  Gina and Emily are boring and both can go.  RHOC has been struggling for years.  And it's unfortunate that BRAVO nixed RHONY after one bad season.  The right thing would have been to fire Leah and Eboni.

Yes, Taylor mentioned a few weeks ago that she is a full time HW, and Gina was demoted. It also seems that Tamra squashed her differences with Emily. 

On 3/24/2023 at 12:11 PM, twilightzone said:

I actually like Emily..she is self deprecating like Jeana in early seasons, she has the family element with her hubby/kids, and she can pop off when provoked (Kelly vs Emily in season 13).  

Gina...on the other hand... I'm figuring out what she has on Bravo since she hasn't done anything significant..and past housewives on the show were dropped quickly (i.e. both Peggy's, Quinn, Elizabeth) that I thought should have been given more time.

• Like 5
4 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

I actually like Emily..she is self deprecating like Jeana in early seasons, she has the family element with her hubby/kids, and she can pop off when provoked (Kelly vs Emily in season 13).  

Gina...on the other hand... I'm figuring out what she has on Bravo since she hasn't done anything significant..and past housewives on the show were dropped quickly (i.e. both Peggy's, Quinn, Elizabeth) that I thought should have been given more time.

I agree with x pet for the second Peggy, lord, she was annoying.

I also think Lizzie should have gotten another season and Brown Stone should have had -2 seasons.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Briana and Ryan Culberson are moving again, somewhere warm this time (not Florida, according to what Ryan said). After California, North Carolina (where Ryan's family is), and Illinois. Are these people grifters? It seems their only job (Briana is a nurse from time to time, but she has four kids now) is pushing products on social media. 

https://realityblurb.com/2023/03/26/rhoc-alum-briana-culberson-is-moving-again-with-her-family-as-mom-vicki-gunvalson-reacts/

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Useful 5
9 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Briana and Ryan Culberson are moving again, somewhere warm this time (not Florida, according to Vicki). After California, North Carolina (where Ryan's family is), and Illinois. Are these people grifters? It seems their only job (Briana is a nurse from time to time, but she has four kids now) is pushing products on social media. 

https://realityblurb.com/2023/03/26/rhoc-alum-briana-culberson-is-moving-again-with-her-family-as-mom-vicki-gunvalson-reacts/

This makes Ryan look every bit of unstable we all saw him to be in his first appearance on RHOC.  He is not in the service anymore so no reason to keep having to uproot the kids every few years.

• Like 8
On 3/29/2023 at 8:52 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

This makes Ryan look every bit of unstable we all saw him to be in his first appearance on RHOC.  He is not in the service anymore so no reason to keep having to uproot the kids every few years.

The couple said that they found wholesome family values in (rural) Illinois, but they are leaving soon after they moved there. And it's not the end of the school year yet...The IG post showed a moving truck, so they moved already.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, ZettaK said:

The couple said that they found wholesale family values in (rural) Illinois, but they are leaving soon after they moved there. And it's not the end of the school year yet...The IG post showed a moving truck, so they moved already.

With their seemingly extreme beliefs, I think it's possible that the kids are being homeschooled. So it doesn't matter when they move.

• Useful 5
On 3/28/2023 at 8:00 PM, ZettaK said:

Briana and Ryan Culberson are moving again, somewhere warm this time (not Florida, according to what Ryan said). After California, North Carolina (where Ryan's family is), and Illinois. Are these people grifters? It seems their only job (Briana is a nurse from time to time, but she has four kids now) is pushing products on social media. 

My guess is Texas.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
On 3/29/2023 at 4:51 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

I am confused, what are wholesale family values?

Sorry, autocorrect. Wholesome.

On 3/29/2023 at 5:18 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

Weird, I didn't say that. @ZettaK did. I assumed it was an autocorrect error for "wholesome." Wholesale showed up in mine when I just typed the other word. 😃

It was autocorrect, and I didn't check the text again immediately in order to fix it.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
(edited)
On 3/29/2023 at 4:25 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

With their seemingly extreme beliefs, I think it's possible that the kids are being homeschooled. So it doesn't matter when they move.

It seems the kids went to a public school in IL. It's spring break now, and they just moved. I have no idea if the kids can enroll to another school in another state fast enough. This is from Ryan's IG.

Screenshot_20230331_203013_Instagram.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 2
(edited)
On 3/10/2023 at 9:46 PM, Stats Queen said:

So I so curious to understand the frequency of LGBQT+ children within a family and if this is common or not. I can’t figure out the right terms to get a good result from my Internet searches. This is intellectual curiosity. I do realize that there might not be enough data to actually analyze this at this point in time.

Does anyone here no of references or of personal knowledge or antidotes from people they know?

I do know that my ones of my aunt and uncles had four boys and two were gay, the other two were not. But the youngest of the 4 was born in 1958.

My two sons are gay. My two daughters are not. Of all the kids of my ex’s aunts and uncles (and, also, his brother, in his family) there is at least one gay cousin. So I am pretty confident that it is a genetic predisposition and not some kind of “choice” BS.

I wasn’t at all surprised to hear of Heather’s kids, but I found her “announcement” to be more of a “look at me, I’m a great, accepting parent” rather than just affirming her children’s choices and leaving her ego out of it.

The way things are going, though, any positivity is much needed and appreciated. 

Edited by RoseAllDay
Stray word.
  • Like 5
  • Useful 2
On 3/11/2023 at 12:11 AM, ZettaK said:

It's not common. 

My husband's uncle's two kids- his first cousins, male and female are gay. Unfortunately, the uncle is extremely conservative and intolerant. He cannot even use the word gay. So sad. 

It would probably be better if Heather didn't expose especially the underage kids' life on the show. 

Given what happened with Garcelle’s kid on BH, that should be an across- the-board rule. Kids who really have no say should not be dragged in to the adults’ bullshit, and neither should they have their lives on full display. An occasional, brief scene here and there, fine;  but keep them out of it as much as possible. Simon Barney was a gold-plated asshole, but he was right in not letting his kids be filmed.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
15 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Given what happened with Garcelle’s kid on BH, that should be an across- the-board rule. Kids who really have no say should not be dragged in to the adults’ bullshit, and neither should they have their lives on full display. An occasional, brief scene here and there, fine;  but keep them out of it as much as possible. Simon Barney was a gold-plated asshole, but he was right in not letting his kids be filmed.

Simon Barney didn't have a problem with his very young kids (Sophia was only 3 or 4 when Tamra joined the RH of OC) appearing on the show when he was on. Two of the kids were old enough to know what was going on. He didn't let them be on after just to punish Tamra who dared to divorce him. He is a hypocrite.

• Like 6
(edited)
5 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Simon Barney didn't have a problem with his very young kids (Sophia was only 3 or 4 when Tamra joined the RH of OC) appearing on the show when he was on. Two of the kids were old enough to know what was going on. He didn't let them be on after just to punish Tamra who dared to divorce him. He is a hypocrite.

I seem to recall it was more complex than sticking it to Tamra.

Edited by Gharlane
  • Like 1
On 4/7/2023 at 3:29 AM, ZettaK said:

Yes, I know he was a vindictive twit, but I don’t care what his motivations were. He still did his kids a favor, especially the younger ones, with all of Tamra’s drama.

The kids have to live with the actions of their adults, and the young ones especially don’t need to be a part of it, IMO. 

• Like 6
14 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Yes, I know he was a vindictive twit, but I don’t care what his motivations were. He still did his kids a favor, especially the younger ones, with all of Tamra’s drama.

The kids have to live with the actions of their adults, and the young ones especially don’t need to be a part of it, IMO. 

Tamra didn't have personal drama (her family life with her husband was normal, if not boring) except for what Simon created. Ryan was used for a story line, and I think there is nothing questionable about his life for some time. Simon dragged her to court constantly. The HW drama is fake, and the kids wouldn't get involved in that. It might be better for kids to be off reality tv, but Simon didn't do it for the proper reasons- he didn't mind when he was on the show. I suspect that he didn't want his pettiness exposed on tv. Spencer doesn't want a relationship with him (he didn't even invite him to his high school graduation), and Sophia doesn't care too much about him either. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)

It seems that the premiere of the new season was pushed back, although filming wrapped in November. I hope a new season trailer will air soon. There is a subforum here for the first episode which will be locked until the 18th of April.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
On 4/8/2023 at 10:55 PM, ZettaK said:

It seems that the premiere of the new season was pushed back, although filming wrapped in November. I hope a new season trailer will air soon. There is a subforum here for the first episode which will be locked until the 18th of April.

Sometimes when they push the premiere out, it means the season is terrible and they are trying to make it better.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
On 4/11/2023 at 3:58 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

I don't think it was pushed back. Bravo generally sits on the season for months before it drops. I mean, Jersey was filmed last summer, yet we're just seeing it now. 

You are right. A date was given for the premiere (March 1st), but not via an official source. This would be too early. Filming ended in the middle of November, or about. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1

She's gross.  

Why is Dodd yapping her mouth about RH anyway?   Does anyone really care what she has to say about anything?  I feel bad for her daughter - how embarrassing. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
21 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Kelly just nuked any chance she might have had left of appearing on any Housewives series. You love to see it!

Kelly can't stand she is not on the show anymore. She posts on her social media, others' social media, gives interviews, participates in podcasts, etc., raging against the show, and all the other OC HWs. Again, and again. She attacked Heather before (there is an ongoing feud), this time it was a disgusting personal attack, and an attack on her kids. She also attacked Gina Kirschenheiter recently, about her appearance, house, boyfriend, the way she dresses, and so on....

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 3

Has Bravo been promo-ing the new season? I’ve been watching a lot, and all I’ve seen are ads for Dancing Queens. 🤷‍♀️

On 4/14/2023 at 12:13 PM, LilaFowler said:

Kelly just nuked any chance she might have had left of appearing on any Housewives series. You love to see it!

Transphobe. Nice.

Fuck. Right. Off. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

Has Bravo been promo-ing the new season? I’ve been watching a lot, and all I’ve seen are ads for Dancing Queens. 🤷‍♀️

Transphobe. Nice.

Fuck. Right. Off. 

No, no promos yet.

Something most be really off for us not to know when this will start airing. I know it has nothing to do with a lack of drama.

A lack of class is expected (not always welcomed).

It frustrates me when it takes many, many months between when filming wrapped and when the show airs. 
This is the age of social media, it makes things anticlimactic and old news (even for those of us who avoid social media in general)

• Like 5

Nobody seems to know what’s going on. Show is supposed to air “sometime in the first half of 2023,” according to InTouch, but there’s no trailer. Hasn’t it usually started sometime in May, and wrapped in the early fall? Or has it aired earlier?

1 minute ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Just checked the episode thread. Show doesn't debut until June! 

Well, that answers my question! 

• Like 3

Sounds like Tamra comes in guns blazing. Not surprising.

The interesting bits are that Cancer Scammer got enough screentime to merit several confessionals (I fully expect an orange for her next season unless Tamra's return is a total flop). And that Taylor only filmed at the big group events which would seem to contradict her claim that she's been promoted at the expense of Gina.

https://pagesix.com/2023/04/17/tamra-judge-goes-nuclear-on-heather-dubrow-in-nasty-rhoc-return/

• Useful 2
2 hours ago, dmeets said:

The interesting bits are that Cancer Scammer got enough screentime to merit several confessionals (I fully expect an orange for her next season unless Tamra's return is a total flop). And that Taylor only filmed at the big group events which would seem to contradict her claim that she's been promoted at the expense of Gina.

https://pagesix.com/2023/04/17/tamra-judge-goes-nuclear-on-heather-dubrow-in-nasty-rhoc-return/

Perhaps Taylor and Gina are both "friends?" NJ currently has two friends in the cast. 

• Like 1

From what I read they wrapped filming in November that was almost 6 months ago. I seems to me like New Jersey and ATL are on a continuous loop and I refuse to watch either one of these. Bravo's pickings are slim these days unless you want to watch vulgar drunks screaming and fighting. 

• Like 5
On 3/10/2023 at 6:46 PM, Stats Queen said:

So I so curious to understand the frequency of LGBQT+ children within a family and if this is common or not. I can’t figure out the right terms to get a good result from my Internet searches. This is intellectual curiosity. I do realize that there might not be enough data to actually analyze this at this point in time.

Does anyone here no of references or of personal knowledge or antidotes from people they know?

I do know that my ones of my aunt and uncles had four boys and two were gay, the other two were not. But the youngest of the 4 was born in 1958.

I have a neighbor that is Gay, as is her older sister and so was her brother, who sadly died of AIDS many years ago. So all kids in the family are/were gay. Mom and Dad both straight.

Edited by chlban
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
On 4/8/2023 at 7:55 PM, ZettaK said:

Probably to extend Vanderpump Rules. They finished filming, then started up again to get all the drama about Sandoval cheating on Ariana.

• Like 3

They don't start filming in May anymore. They started filming in July, and ended in mid November this time. In the past they filmed until Christmas (they had a Christmas party as the finale episode). 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
5 hours ago, dmeets said:

Taylor Armstrong said she would be a full time HW, and that Gina Kirschenheiter was demoted. Two of Tamra's friends (not only one) were filming, and they might be full time HWs, or friends. As for the delay, it is possible it's because of Vanderpump Rules. Its airing was extended with additional scenes/interviews/confessionals after Scandoval erupted. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

Taylor Armstrong said she would be a full time HW, and that Gina Kirschenheiter was demoted. Two of Tamra's friends (not only one) were filming, and they might be full time HWs, or friends. As for the delay, it is possible it's because of Vanderpump Rules. Its airing was extended with additional scenes/interviews/confessionals after Scandoval erupted. 

Taylor can talk all she wants, but in the end get a surprise like Jackie from Jersey did. She thought she was a full time HW, only to find out after the fact that she'd been pretty much edited out.

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 7
  • Wink 1

Shane Keough got married in December in Jacksonville, Florida. He just announced that his wife is expecting a baby. The couple moved some time ago from Las Vegas to Jacksonville, Florida where Kara lives with her husband. Judging from Jeana's IG, she spends many months a year in Florida herself. 

11 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Taylor can talk all she wants, but in the end get a surprise like Jackie from Jersey did. She thought she was a full time HW, only to find out after the fact that she'd been pretty much edited out.

There is still too much Jackie on NJ for my taste!

Screenshot_20230418_233349_Instagram.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
On 4/17/2023 at 3:04 PM, RoseAllDay said:

I haven't seen any RHoOC promos but have seen more than enough for Dancing Queens to know I won't be watching that.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

its here

6 hours ago, ZettaK said:

The new season trailer is presumably going to drop today. The delay could be because of cast shakeups (eg. Gina being demoted), or that Heather is holding back production because she is worried about her image (the way she is going to be portrayed).

https://realityblurb.com/2023/04/05/heather-dubrow-addresses-claim-shes-reason-rhoc-trailer-is-delayed-for-season-17-as-fans-react/

it looks like all those rumors of Gina being demoted were just that rumors ... cause here she is with her Orange and all .. I really dont get the hate for her or Emily you need some neutral housewives and they fill that perfectly 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 2