Type keyword(s) to search

Real Housewives in the Media

• Start Topic

Taylor’s strapless dress is modern. Her shorter hair is nice too. She only has a simple gold cuff and ring on. 

Tamra said she went for the Barbie look. Her hair would look better if she didn't pull it up at the top. She surprisingly didn't have too much makeup, like Heather who never does. 

Heather’s dress is not too bad. She is way too thin. She finally had some cheek fillers this year.

Emily's dress is nice, the style, and color. She overdid it with the cheek fillers. 

Gina, Jenn, and Shannon look the worst. 

Gina's dress is too short, and I don't like the color. Unfortunately, she is growing her hair longer (or had extensions), and it's not flattering. 

Jenn's dress is hideous. Those square shoulders, and wing like long sleeves....It's too short, as well. Her flat at the top, and parted in the middle hair is not flattering- her face looks unattractive. 

Shannon's dress is too tight, and unflattering. I don't like the see through netting, or the color. It's funny she made fun of Gina's long, permed hair this season, but she had an almost identical style at the reunion. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 8
On 9/27/2023 at 2:23 AM, ZettaK said:

Taylor’s strapless dress is modern. Her shorter hair is nice too. She only has a simple gold cuff and ring on. 

Tamra said she went for the Barbie look. Her hair would look better if she didn't pull it up at the top. She surprisingly didn't have too much makeup, like Heather who never does. 

Heather’s dress is not too bad. She is way too thin. She finally had some cheek fillers this year.

Emily's dress is nice, the style, and color. She overdid it with the cheek fillers. 

Gina, Jenn, and Shannon look the worst. 

Gina's dress is too short, and I don't like the color. Unfortunately, she is growing her hair longer (or had extensions), and it's not flattering. 

Jenn's dress is hideous. Those square shoulders, and wing like long sleeves....It's too short, as well. Her flat at the top, and parted in the middle hair is not flattering- her face looks unattractive. 

Shannon's dress is too tight, and unflattering. I don't like the see through netting, or the color. It's funny she made fun of Gina's long, permed hair this season, but she had an almost identical style at the reunion. 

The only ones that look to be from this decade are Heather and Taylor.  The others are still rocking 2008.  Clearly they need to hire stylists who won't lie to them.  If Tamra was going for Barbie, I musta missed geriatric Barbie's release.  I say that as someone only a year younger than Tamra.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

What do you think goes thrugh Shannon's mind when she sees herself got up like my grandmother used to say like a circus horse? Does she really like what she sees?  This is the image she wants to portray an old lady hooker?  If it is she succeeded. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
On 9/30/2023 at 6:24 PM, Natalie68 said:

The only ones that look to be from this decade are Heather and Taylor.  The others are still rocking 2008.  Clearly they need to hire stylists who won't lie to them.  If Tamra was going for Barbie, I musta missed geriatric Barbie's release.  I say that as someone only a year younger than Tamra.

I don't like anything Barbie although I know everything Barbie is popular right now.

• Like 3

Emily, after she said on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live a few weeks ago that Heather alerted the Bravo producers to Shannon's relationship problems, so they were used as a story line, she mentioned it on an interview again recently. That's why Shannon is angry at Heather. The WWHL episodes are available online, and tv, but one has to subscribe to Peacock, otherwise only excepts can be watched. 

https://realityblurb.com/2023/09/30/emily-simpson-claims-calculated-heather-alerted-rhoc-producers-to-shannon-john-drama-reacts-to-snuffleupagus-diss-and-shares-where-they-stand-plus-talks-dramatic-reunion-regret/

On 10/4/2023 at 8:02 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

Emily loses all credibility in that article when she says this: 

“I also don’t believe Tamra to be a liar … I have never known Tamra to just make up something and throw it out there."

Really Emily? That's her MO. 

Well, it seems that in the previews of the secord reunion part which aired at the end of the first reunion part Shannon is telling Heather that she discussed her relationship with production. 

What did Tamra make up?

IMO, I suspect that Shannon's issues with John were readily apparent to production but in her typical fashion (i.e. her inability to take responsibility for her own life), she felt the need to blame someone. And that someone was Heather.

I mean, it's possible that Heather was the one that alerted production but I think it was far more likely that they were alerted by, you know, their own eyes and ears.

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
18 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

For starters, every time she told a woman she’s her friend and then trashed said woman and threw her under the bus….

All HWs do it. That’s not exactly a lie.

18 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

IMO, I suspect that Shannon's issues with John were readily apparent to production but in her typical fashion (i.e. her inability to take responsibility for her own life), she felt the need to blame someone. And that someone was Heather.

I mean, it's possible that Heather was the one that alerted production but I think it was far more likely that they were alerted by, you know, their own eyes and ears.

Shannon told Heather first (Heather admitted it on the show) about her problems with John, and then Heather told production that this would be a good story line for the season. I'm sure production pushed the women to discuss it on the show as seen on the before Shannon's taco party scene between Shannon and Emily where even production was asked to interfere, and at the Laguna bar/restaurant between Shannon, Tamra and Vicki, and after that.

Shannon and John don't appear together on the show too much because John doesn't want to, and Shannon always did her best to hide the issues in her relationship.

• Like 1
On 10/6/2023 at 6:38 PM, eleanorofaquitaine said:

They problems are so obvious, the dude down the street, who has never heard of Real Housewives and Shannon Beador, knows about their relationship problems.  Worst kept 'secret'.  Maybe production also got a drunk dial late at night from Shannon.   

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

Contracts for S18 were offered to Shannon (who doesn't obviously think that her sobriety is important), Heather (who doesn't have a problem to film with women she hates), and Tamra (who does production's job). Gina, Emily, and Jennifer are in limbo. Alexis Bellino is in negotiations to return, and it's quite possible Vicki will return, as well.

Filming never started that late in the year. It used to start in late May, and then it was pushed later, and later. Filming for S17 started in August of 2022.

https://radaronline.com/p/gina-kirschenheiter-emily-simpson-rhoc-season-18-no-contract/

ETA: It seems Alexis Bellino received a contract. She was photographed earlier today with Heather (did filming just start?). Taylor is not interested in filming a second season.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Thanks 4
  • Useful 2

If Alexis is returning the producers are doing this for one reason. They want huge fights between Alexis and Shannon. Shannon better be careful not to fall into the trap. She is most likely not over John, the man she referred to at the reunion as her husband and also at one time as being in a blended family with him. I predict that if Alexis comes back and production is providing enough alcohol Shannon will lose her mind over Alexis and John. 

Last season Shannon was drunk so much of the time that she couldn't remember what she said and to whom she said it.

• Like 6

Heather may be hitting the Ozempic needle.  She probably figures that since she doesn't really have a pretty face (I never found her pretty), she might as well be the skinniest.

Remember when she put leeches on her stomach for....some bizarre "beauty" reason?  And how long it took for the bleeding to stop, all the while saying, "Oh, I'm fine, I'm fine", as she kept wiping blood from her torso.

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-10/episode-13/videos/heathers-leech-therapy

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
11 hours ago, 65mickey said:

If Alexis is returning the producers are doing this for one reason. They want huge fights between Alexis and Shannon. Shannon better be careful not to fall into the trap. She is most likely not over John, the man she referred to at the reunion as her husband and also at one time as being in a blended family with him. I predict that if Alexis comes back and production is providing enough alcohol Shannon will lose her mind over Alexis and John. 

Last season Shannon was drunk so much of the time that she couldn't remember what she said and to whom she said it.

Shannon won't be able to resist fighting with Alexis if Alexis returns. She has a temper. The night of her hit and run she was complaining loudly about Alexis (because Jim Bellino, her ex husband sued her) who was at the same restaurant. Shannon left the restaurant, and she was allegedly going by John's house when the accident happened.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 4
22 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Any doctor who would  write a prescription for Ozempic for Heather Dubrow  is guilty of malpractice in my opinion and that includes Dr. Terry. 

She was very thin during the latest OC season. She didn't need to be thinner than that.

This is the photo with the comments about her midriff. 

Screenshot_20231202_200217_Instagram.jpg

• Mind Blown 5
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1

They look so happy in that photo.  All smiles and love.  Yes, I mean that sarcastically. 😜

I'm not saying she's on Ozempic, but something is clearly going on.  She's restricting, or extending her fasting window (she's a huge "faster").

My family member was the 1st person I had heard of Ozempic from (actually Wegovy), as he's a Type 1 Diabetic and was prescribed it about 2 years ago.  He lost 25 lbs. (he's not overweight) within a month.  He went off of it because it made him feel so sick, that even looking at food made him nauseated, and he said he just enjoys food so much and that it wasn't worth it.

Heather said, when they were building the massive house, that they installed a pizza oven, and she allows herself ONE time a year to eat pizza.

So while I don't know if it's Ozempic, I do believe there's some disordered eating.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Folks,

A few reminders:

• Don't speculate that anyone is taking Ozempic or other medication.  If they say they are taking it, it can be discussed.  Heather has never mentioned Ozempic.
  • We can discuss disordered eating.  Please be sensitive when doing so.
  • Do not use any terminology commonly used to body shame thin people.  Comments such as "eat a sandwich" are not okay.

It is fine to discuss Heather's weight loss.  Do it without shaming or making comments that have potential collateral damage to fellow posters. 

• Like 2
On 12/1/2023 at 3:27 AM, ZettaK said:

Gina, Emily, and Jennifer are in limbo.

Is it bad that my first reaction to this news was a genuine “Who’s Jennifer?” 

Took me a minute…

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, ladle said:

Is it bad that my first reaction to this news was a genuine “Who’s Jennifer?” 

Took me a minute…

I definitely hope they dump Gina and Emily. Don't much care about Jennifer either way. I never liked Alexis, but she made for good TV.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Jst2Wld said:

So, who is Jennifer? Hopefully she'll  have the balls to stand up to Tamra.

She came on the show as Tamrat's "friend," but got thrown under the bus almost immediately. She didn't know what hit her.

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Thanks 2
7 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

She and on the show as Tamrat's "friend," but got thrown under the bus almost immediately. She didn't know what hit her.

Oh. Ok, so that's the woman also known as Jen. I like her (so far). 

• Like 2
On 12/2/2023 at 8:04 PM, ZettaK said:

She was very thin during the latest OC season. She didn't need to be thinner than that.

This is the photo with the comments about her midriff. 

Screenshot_20231202_200217_Instagram.jpg

This was photoshopped, right? I saw Terry on Botched recently and there was something wrong, as in an extreme facelift, with his face and it looks normal here.🤔

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Gharlane said:

This was photoshopped, right? I saw Terry on Botched recently and there was something wrong, as in an extreme facelift, with his face and it looks normal here.🤔

Botched was filmed last year, so maybe what he did settled, or it could be photoshopped, or both. But Heather appears to be extremely thin for some time in her social media, and after the recent criticism she covers her body.

On 12/5/2023 at 1:40 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

Alexis will make for even better TV if she's dating John Janssen. Bring it on! 

It seems they are dating. Even Vicki said she is disgusted by it!

Also, filming didn't start yet, but Heather said it will start soon, after a short winter break. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1

That's almost too bad. Not that I'm a Vicki fan (is anyone?) but I think she works well as a Friend Of sometimes, in a jumpscare kind of way. Like, for the same reason someone would watch a spooky movie. 

• LOL 11
On 12/2/2023 at 6:29 PM, ZettaK said:

Her face looks a lot thinner too.

I gotta say I am not seeing it.  She is sucking in her stomach but her arms look normal for a thin person.  I have seen some really tragic anorexia sufferers on campus in the last quarter and she is nothing near that.  Not that she may or may not have disordered eating, but I am not seeing being overly thin here.

On 12/8/2023 at 11:09 AM, AnnMarie17 said:

Oh, yes, Vicki is a BIG FAN of Vicki.  She's the only one I'm aware of, however...

So much so that she made an award for herself! 

Too bad she fell on her arse after accepting it. 😏

• LOL 10

A little Vicki goes a long way but if Alexis is returning, it might be good for Shannon to have Vicki shriek at her when shit gets real. 
I wouldn’t miss Gina or Emily but Shane was kind of funny at times. Jennifer’s boyfriend was gross and the whole situation made me think less of her. Still, she got on Tamras nerves so that’s a win in my opinion.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
On 12/8/2023 at 3:29 PM, Natalie68 said:

I gotta say I am not seeing it.  She is sucking in her stomach but her arms look normal for a thin person.  I have seen some really tragic anorexia sufferers on campus in the last quarter and she is nothing near that.  Not that she may or may not have disordered eating, but I am not seeing being overly thin here.

I was kinda shocked at that picture, TBH. That looks like her ribcage poking out. She’s been always thin, but her face has also been fuller.

On 12/7/2023 at 5:23 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Vicki refuses to come back as a "friend," and Taylor is not coming back either.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12839171/Vicki-Gunvalson-REFUSES-return-friend-season-18-RHOC.html

Wait…Taylor was on this show? 

Of course Vicki’s ego couldn’t take it.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 12/27/2023 at 11:22 PM, RoseAllDay said:

I was kinda shocked at that picture, TBH. That looks like her ribcage poking out. She’s been always thin, but her face has also been fuller.

Wait…Taylor was on this show? 

Of course Vicki’s ego couldn’t take it.

Vicki convinced herself she is responsible for the success of the HW franchise because "she started it all". So, she can't be only a friend.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
(edited)
On 12/27/2023 at 2:25 PM, Chatty Cake said:

A little Vicki goes a long way but if Alexis is returning, it might be good for Shannon to have Vicki shriek at her when shit gets real. 
I wouldn’t miss Gina or Emily but Shane was kind of funny at times. Jennifer’s boyfriend was gross and the whole situation made me think less of her. Still, she got on Tamras nerves so that’s a win in my opinion.

I would like to see Alexis come back too. It will drive Shannon crazy. 

I don't really miss Vicki. She's best in small doses. Jennifer didn't add much to the show. Taylor is a background player.

I hope that is just a bad angle in the picture of Heather. She is very lean and certainly doesn't need to lose any weight. 

According to Adam, Tres Amigas are no more. Shannon and Vicki are still friendly, but neither is speaking to Tamra. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
On 1/4/2024 at 4:01 AM, Sweet-tea said:

I would like to see Alexis come back too. It will drive Shannon crazy. 

I don't really miss Vicki. She's best in small doses. Jennifer didn't add much to the show. Taylor is a background player.

I hope that is just a bad angle in the picture of Heather. She is very lean and certainly doesn't need to lose any weight. 

According to Adam, Tres Amigas are no more. Shannon and Vicki are still friendly, but neither is speaking to Tamra. 

I am not sure I believe the Tres Amigas have actually broken up.  Tamra etc are so manipulative they could be creating a storyline to get Vicki back on the show.  Making up conflict they think could bring in viewers and Vicki gets an orange back.  Maybe I am just jaded but it seems like a production attempt by the players.  It also may generate them some extra income at their Dos Amigas (?) and Tamra/Teddi blabfest/podcasts.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 3