Type keyword(s) to search

Real Housewives in the Media

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 1/9/2024 at 4:07 PM, Natalie68 said:

I am not sure I believe the Tres Amigas have actually broken up.  Tamra etc are so manipulative they could be creating a storyline to get Vicki back on the show.  Making up conflict they think could bring in viewers and Vicki gets an orange back.  Maybe I am just jaded but it seems like a production attempt by the players.  It also may generate them some extra income at their Dos Amigas (?) and Tamra/Teddi blabfest/podcasts.  

Bravo doesn't want Vicki as a full time HW. I guess they can take her in small doses only. They probably realize she is not too popular with viewers. She said she was offered a friend role, and she didn't accept it. Filming will start sometime in January. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Useful 2

Heather, Shannon, and Tamra are returning. They were offered contracts. I don't care about the rest, except maybe for Emily who is funny. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
15 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Bravo doesn't want Vicki as a full time HW. I guess they can take her in small doses only. They probably realize she is not too popular with viewers. She said she was offered a friend role, and she didn't accept it. Filming will start sometime in January. 

Oh i realize Bravo doesn't want her but i wouldn't be surprised if the 3 of them are trying to 'produce' a storyline. Personally, part time Vicki is too much Vicki.  But i feel the same about Tamra and Shannon as well.  HA!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
(edited)
On 1/11/2024 at 10:59 AM, Natalie68 said:

Oh i realize Bravo doesn't want her but i wouldn't be surprised if the 3 of them are trying to 'produce' a storyline. Personally, part time Vicki is too much Vicki.  But i feel the same about Tamra and Shannon as well.  HA!

I doubt that Tamra, Vicki, and Shannon would take a chance of losing money from the Tres Amigas show for at least a year until Bravo made decisions about the cast members for a new season (decisions for this season are made right now) in order to help Vicki. Vicki and Shannon would be less of an attraction without Tamra, and Tamra would earn nothing because she would be out. This doesn't seem logical. 

Edited by ZettaK
(edited)

Jeff Lewis who has a tv show right now on FreeVee, and had Flipping Out on Bravo in the past, has a Sirius radio show for years, and is Shannon's close friend said on Watch What Happens Live yesterday that he will film for a lunch of the OC HWs. So, I guess filming for the new season is starting.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Filming for the new season started. Shannon filmed a week earlier with her family to give an update, two months since her DUI. 

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/shannon-beador-reveals-season-18-of-rhoc-started-filming/

I'm still completely dumbfounded about Shannon not going to the county jail for 8 hours. How did she get out of THAT? And an alcohol content of .20? 

But she did say she was going to be open and honest (yeah, sure she is) about the DUI. So please tell us Shannon, how you got away with avoiding a night in the Santa Ana jail?

And where will you be doing community service? I hope she has to pick up trash on the OC beaches. 

• Like 8
On 1/20/2024 at 5:45 AM, Jst2Wld said:

I'm still completely dumbfounded about Shannon not going to the county jail for 8 hours. How did she get out of THAT? And an alcohol content of .20? 

But she did say she was going to be open and honest (yeah, sure she is) about the DUI. So please tell us Shannon, how you got away with avoiding a night in the Santa Ana jail?

And where will you be doing community service? I hope she has to pick up trash on the OC beaches. 

I think this time in jail is pretty standard — it’s mainly to just dry out. Was she bonded out with a court date? Community service can be pretty cushy, too. 

Now if she becomes a repeat offender, that’s a whole ‘nother situation.

• Like 2
(edited)
On 1/24/2024 at 6:56 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

From Reddit.  Looks like Heather, Emily, and Alexis are filming.  

alexis.jpeg

Yes, they are filming. Heather claims she became friends with Alexis the last few years. Tamra claims the same. Tamra was hugging with Heather on a photo on IG. Hell froze over. 

Also, Tamra said she had a falling out with Shannon and Vicki because they were talking behind her back. 

As for Terry Dubrow, he was on Ozempic (Mounjaro), but he stopped having it because he likes to eat. The medication suppresses one's appetite. He lost 42lbs earlier in 2023.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1394287/botcheds-dr-terry-dubrow-shares-health-update-after-quitting-ozempic

Emily said in the reunion that she was taking Ozempic, as well. She said in an interview that she also had liposuction. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Useful 4

Emily said she STARTED her weight loss with Ozempic but stopped taking it after a couple months. She claims most of her weight loss was achieved by diet and working out daily. And yes, she admitted to lipo in her upper arms. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

Don't tell me Ryan Murphy doesn't like the HW's, I was watching Capote v. The Swans, one of the women had her husband stolen by another women, she was British and very posh, she was complaining about the chicken hash being served at the B/W Ball, old wife says, "Get over it Fancy Pants, (tm Tamra)" now we know he watches RHOC!

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

A potential new HW is filming with Gina who is supposedly her friend for some time, and will introduce her to the show, and Sutton Stracke of the Beverly Hills HWs (she is a friend of hers, as well). Her name is Katie Alex, and she could be the first Asian OC HW (or friend).

Screenshot_20240213_124035_Instagram.jpg

• Useful 4

So if Heather and Emily are buddying up to Alexis and Tamra is feuding with Shannon and Vickie is not coming back this sort of leaves Shannon out in the cold. Unless she is friends with Gina and the one whose name I can't remember from last season. The one who was pretty much a nothing. I almost feel sorry for Shannon. I don't see her being able to keep it together. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
(edited)
On 2/18/2024 at 7:35 PM, 65mickey said:

So if Heather and Emily are buddying up to Alexis and Tamra is feuding with Shannon and Vickie is not coming back this sort of leaves Shannon out in the cold. Unless she is friends with Gina and the one whose name I can't remember from last season. The one who was pretty much a nothing. I almost feel sorry for Shannon. I don't see her being able to keep it together. 

Tamra is friends with Alexis, as well. Jennifer Pedranti appeared with the women a couple of times after the season aired, but it seems to me that she doesn't have a close connection to them. She is boring. I don't think Shannon should align with Vicki who is not on the show. Shannon pretends she is friends with Vicki (I'm sure because of the Tres Amigas show), but it seems that she secretly recorded Vicki fighting with her boyfriend, and talked with Vicki about Tamra behind her back, so she is not Tamra's friend either! 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1

Just read that Shannon has brought Cancer Scammer to a filmed event “to reconcile”… let me go put on my surprise face. Of course her ultimatum of orange or nothing was a bunch of bullshit. If the truth has ever flown out of that woman’s mouth it was by sheer accident.

And, “shockingly” Shannon’s plan may have backfired and apparently Cancer Scammer and Tamra had it out. Yep, I’m 100% convinced the tres abuelas are using this “feud” to try to get Cancer Scammer back in Bravo’s good graces.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, dmeets said:

Just read that Shannon has brought Cancer Scammer to a filmed event “to reconcile”… let me go put on my surprise face. Of course her ultimatum of orange or nothing was a bunch of bullshit. If the truth has ever flown out of that woman’s mouth it was by sheer accident.

And, “shockingly” Shannon’s plan may have backfired and apparently Cancer Scammer and Tamra had it out. Yep, I’m 100% convinced the tres abuelas are using this “feud” to try to get Cancer Scammer back in Bravo’s good graces.

Bravo didn't offer Vicki a HW role, and she said she doesn't want to be a friend only (because she started the HW franchise after all, and she is responsible for its success according to her!). A friend salary is minimal, as well. Shannon and Vickie are not in good terms with Tamra, there are no Tres Abuelas (sorry, Amigas) anymore. Some other cast members are not too fond of Shannon after her DUI. The relationship between Tamra and Vicki is as as bad as when Vicki was with Brooks. Shannon asked Vicki to a group outing to confront Tamra. Last year Vicki was asked by Tamra to participate at a few events that were filmed, and she ended up as a guest only, not even a friend. She was at a restaurant where Shannon was pushed by her and Tamra to show her real life, and her relationship with John, but this didn't help her to get a bigger role on the show. The same is going to happen this season, as well. Bravo doesn't want her to return. Alexis was already offered a HW role, and a new woman, Katie Alex is filming, as well. Heather, Emily, Gina, and Jennifer Pedranti are still cast members. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 2
On 2/24/2024 at 12:54 AM, dmeets said:

I do as well.

• Like 1

Tamra said publicly that she thinks Shannon still drinks, and she didn't go to a facility after her DUI. She is also friendly with Alexis while filming right now (she even posted photos), something that I'm sure enraged Shannon, so Shannon brought Vicki to a group outing to attack her. 

• Useful 3
On 2/24/2024 at 2:54 AM, dmeets said:

I just finished the season of the cancer scandal. Is that going to come up in the next several seasons, or Shannon suddenly brings Brooks back after all these years?

Cancer scammer or not, if half the stuff Briana said is true, the guy is bad news. 

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I just finished the season of the cancer scandal. Is that going to come up in the next several seasons, or Shannon suddenly brings Brooks back after all these years?

Cancer scammer or not, if half the stuff Briana said is true, the guy is bad news. 

I think OP was referring to Vicki, who, despite her protestations, was in on the scam. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I think OP was referring to Vicki, who, despite her protestations, was in on the scam. 

Oh, gotcha! Thank you for clearing that up. Will I find out why on earth those two thought it would be a good idea to fake cancer? It's such a bananas thing to do.

• Applause 1
2 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Oh, gotcha! Thank you for clearing that up. Will I find out why on earth those two thought it would be a good idea to fake cancer? It's such a bananas thing to do.

Well, it provided Vickster a storyline that drew in the entire cast. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Well, it provided Vickster a storyline that drew in the entire cast. 

That's all I could think of-attention/storyline. Thank you! Vicki seems too smart for that, but I guess not. Maybe she wasn't in on it initially, but then she felt she had to go with what he said. She did lose her mother that season, so perhaps she wasn't her usual self. 

If you or anyone has any more info on this, please let me know if you'd like to discuss it in another thread! I don't want to create trouble by getting too OT. 

(edited)
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

Can someone explain the casseroles? lol

I think it came up at the reunion that year, when asked why she went along with Brooks' story, going so far as to carry around the fake binder of his medical notes and reminders and making up a story about Terry Dubrow making a house visit in the middle of the night with an IV drip (which was the last straw for Heather), she said she expected people to offer their sympathy, and stop by with casseroles. But nobody did. Poor VIcki. Sad face.

Needless to say, the other women were incredulous. Until eventually production allegedly stepped in a year or two later and commanded everyone to make up with her or else.

Edited by dmeets
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
16 hours ago, dmeets said:

I think it came up at the reunion that year, when asked why she went along with Brooks' story, going so far as to carry around the fake binder of his medical notes and reminders and making up a story about Terry Dubrow making a house visit in the middle of the night with an IV drip (which was the last straw for Heather), she said she expected people to offer their sympathy, and stop by with casseroles. But nobody did. Poor VIcki. Sad face.

Needless to say, the other women were incredulous. Until eventually production allegedly stepped in a year or two later and commanded everyone to make up with her or else.

Vicki wanted sympathy for a fake disease "diagnosis"! And she started rumors about everybody because she was not supported. Terry Dubrow killed somebody (=somebody died during surgery, I don't know if this happened), Eddie Judge was gay, etc. She is that vengeful.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
11 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Vicki wanted sympathy for a fake disease "diagnosis"! And she started rumors about everybody because she was not supported. Terry Dubrow killed somebody (=somebody died during surgery, I don't know if this happened), Eddie Judge was gay, etc. She is that vengeful.

That is so crazy, even for a Housewives show. 

• Like 1
(edited)
On 2/29/2024 at 4:49 AM, ZettaK said:

Don't forget she also talked about Shannon's 911 phone call that David had beaten her, enraging Shannon, as you can imagine. She's a horrible horrible person. BUT, according to Vicki, you can't get mad at her because she doesn't start the rumors, she just repeats them...

Edited by Book Junkie
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
On 2/27/2024 at 11:36 PM, RealHousewife said:

I don't remember if the cancer scam was ever brought up again after it was exposed, but I quit watching when Vickie wasn't booted from the show and the producers were obviously forcing the others to forgive her.

On 2/28/2024 at 11:50 AM, RealHousewife said:

Can someone explain the casseroles? lol

Vickie was upset that no one gave her a casserole while Brooks had "cancer".

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
(edited)

Shannon Beador was sued by John Janssen for $75,000 he loaned her in two installments in 2022 in order to have a face lift. She didn't repay the loan. He is asking for interest, costs, and reasonable legal fees, as well. Shannon claims the amount was a gift, but John has text messages, and emails that prove otherwise. She claims she agreed to pay, but John sued anyway because she asked him to sign a mutual non disparagement agreement, and he obviously didn't agree although she said the lawsuit would cost them a lot more in legal fees.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/rhocs-shannon-beador-sued-for-75k-by-ex-john-janssen/

Edited by ZettaK
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 3
(edited)
6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

To whom?

She's been showing up in videos with Heather, Jenn, and Tamra.  They're all beasties now.  (It was supposed to be besties, but I believe autocorrect got it right...)

Shannon is going to have no one on her corner.

Edited by dosodog
Decided to leave the autocorrect, but gave an explanation
  • Like 1
  • LOL 8
(edited)
On 3/24/2024 at 4:33 AM, ZettaK said:

Shannon Beador was sued by John Janssen for $75,000 he loaned her in two installments in 2022 in order to have a face lift. She didn't repay the loan. He is asking for interest, costs, and reasonable legal fees, as well. Shannon claims the amount was a gift, but John has text messages, and emails that prove otherwise. She claims she agreed to pay, but John sued anyway because she asked him to sign a mutual non disparagement agreement, and he obviously didn't agree although she said the lawsuit would cost them a lot more in legal fees.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/rhocs-shannon-beador-sued-for-75k-by-ex-john-janssen/

Is this the Housewives version of putting your money where your mouth is........

Edited by bosawks
  • Like 2
  • LOL 5
10 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Lauri (wallets) family scenes were so real... even when she had her attempt at having a Brady Bunch family.

That therapy scene with her/Josh in season 3 was so realistic and really showed the disconnect she had in regards to what her son needed... but at the same time, he had gotten into trouble so much that a part of her just shut down in regards to him.

So sad :( 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2

Quoting the article "Peterson starred in the first eight seasons of Real Housewives of Orange County. 

She and husband George Peterson welcomed Joshua-Michael in 1988, followed by their daughters Ashley and Sophie."

George Peterson is NOT Josh's father. Ashley and Sophie aren't Georges kids either. George has his own kids from a previous marriage.

Yes it is sad news. However I have a question: why does that article keep referring to Lauri as a "former model"? I started watching this show from day one and there was (IIRC) never a mention of her being a model.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Jst2Wld said:

Quoting the article "Peterson starred in the first eight seasons of Real Housewives of Orange County. 

She and husband George Peterson welcomed Joshua-Michael in 1988, followed by their daughters Ashley and Sophie."

George Peterson is NOT Josh's father. Ashley and Sophie aren't Georges kids either. George has his own kids from a previous marriage.

Yes it is sad news. However I have a question: why does that article keep referring to Lauri as a "former model"? I started watching this show from day one and there was (IIRC) never a mention of her being a model.

They must have fixed these egregious errors as these wrong facts aren’t in the article anymore.

It is all so sad and tragic.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1