Type keyword(s) to search

Real Housewives in the Media

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Is it Emily you are looking at...she dyed her hair blonde?

Is OC only streaming on Peacock?

No it’s gonna be on Bravo ….oh wait old episodes yes 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 1

Easy Pass on Middle aged Girls Gone Wild.  RHOC has not been relevant in years.  And dragging back horrible Tamra doesn't help.  It's ridiculous BRAVO continues to let this limp along, yet cancelled the original RHONY.  When the right thing would have been to fire Leah and Eboni, who made the show unwatchable.

• Like 10
  • Applause 4
On 4/25/2023 at 6:35 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Is it Emily you are looking at...she dyed her hair blonde?

I don't know their names, but she had strange colored hair and excessive makeup. 

On 4/25/2023 at 11:21 PM, ZettaK said:

The funniest and scariest thing is Vicki appearing screeching at the end of the trailer!

Truely a "jump scare" moment! 😲

Edited by Gharlane
  • Like 3

Is Cancer Scammer's return supposed to entice me to watch? And is she going to threaten Bravo with another lawsuit under a psuedonym if they don't include her in the reunion toast this year?

Looks like Taylor's public attempt to snatch Gina's orange didn't work. Guess she doesn't have the same clout with producers that her old BFF Kyle has on BH. That or, to quote her friend, she's "such a fucking liar."

Edited by dmeets
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2
14 hours ago, dmeets said:

Is Cancer Scammer's return supposed to entice me to watch? And is she going to threaten Bravo with another lawsuit under a psuedonym if they don't include her in the reunion toast this year?

Looks like Taylor's public attempt to snatch Gina's orange didn't work. Guess she doesn't have the same clout with producers that her old BFF Kyle has on BH. That or, to quote her friend, she's "such a fucking liar."

I don't care to see Vicki. I hope she doesn't become full time. We all know that's what she wants. She is so proud of herself she posted a photo of her in a confessional for the show on IG a few days ago....

And it seems that Taylor didn't succeed in becoming a full time HW, Gina is still one, and a new cast member got a spot. Tamra's return was advertised just before she started filming, but it seems to me that the delay of the trailer drop could be because of Bravo's decisions regarding cast members, and re-editing. Taylor was claiming she became a full time HW until a few days ago. But Bravo probably didn't want too many changes (two HWs were fired already after the end of last season). Tamra asked Andy Cohen to release the trailer weeks ago. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3

I didn't know Heather was going to be on this season. I hope the new girl is interesting. Tamra is my OC favorite,so I'm glad she's coming back. Its going to be weird without Vicki for me. I don't mind Emily and Gina. They seem like the most average and girl next door.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, JustbeingReal said:

I didn't know Heather was going to be on this season. I hope the new girl is interesting. Tamra is my OC favorite,so I'm glad she's coming back. Its going to be weird without Vicki for me. I don't mind Emily and Gina. They seem like the most average and girl next door.

Vicki will be on, as a guest star.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
On 4/27/2023 at 11:43 AM, LilaFowler said:

I'm way behind the times because I thought Taylor was still living in Colorado with Husband #2.

They are still married, and they moved to the OC a few years ago. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 1
On 4/8/2023 at 7:48 PM, ZettaK said:

Spencer doesn't want a relationship with him (he didn't even invite him to his high school graduation), and Sophia doesn't care too much about him either. 

Maybe his kids hate the new stepmother too. 

21 hours ago, dmeets said:

Are we sure she's not just an AI rendering of an Orange County housewife?

Actually, no!  HA!

On 5/2/2023 at 2:09 PM, Natalie68 said:

She's an amalgam of all the blondes. 

What I am struck by, minus the Sky tops, these women look the same as they have from the beginning.  No real style change.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

Jennifer Pedranti, the new HW is (or was, but I still see them in photos together) Tamra's friend. They supposedly had a falling out. She and her husband of almost 20 years broke up in 2022, and this will play on the show. She had an affair, and her new boyfriend who was a trainer at CUT Fitness will appear on the show (it's the guy with her in the trailer). She will be questioned by the other HWs about this. She has a yoga studio. She has five kids, and the youngest was adopted. She is an animal lover. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1

Tamra's going to have alot of stress on her. She's expected to bring this trash back up from last season's gutter. I don't know if I can handle her rekindled fake friendship with Shannon. How do you come back from that and pretend all is well? She also had Emily on her podcast and they now love each other, too, after all the hate twitter fights back and forth and the way Tamra talked about her on her podcast. 

I just don't get these people. I guess I need a big ole' lesson in forgiveness. Or maybe wave a big, fat paycheck in front of me and see me jump like a monkey!

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
10 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Tamra's going to have alot of stress on her. She's expected to bring this trash back up from last season's gutter. I don't know if I can handle her rekindled fake friendship with Shannon. How do you come back from that and pretend all is well? She also had Emily on her podcast and they now love each other, too, after all the hate twitter fights back and forth and the way Tamra talked about her on her podcast. 

I just don't get these people. I guess I need a big ole' lesson in forgiveness. Or maybe wave a big, fat paycheck in front of me and see me jump like a monkey!

It's fake friendships, and alliances for the sake of a paycheck (which is attractively big). 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
(edited)

Brianna and Ryan moved to Oklahoma (according to his IG) after all. I thought she hated the state because she made sure to tell us (and Vicki, as well). 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3

Briana & Ryan move so often that it makes me wonder if they quickly wear out their welcome everywhere. She has a occupation that's always in demand, making it easy to move, I guess. But why? Does she quit or get fired? What the heck does he do for a living? 

It has to be hard on the kids & their education to be constantly moving all the time. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
(edited)
On 5/14/2023 at 10:15 AM, snarts said:

Briana & Ryan move so often that it makes me wonder if they quickly wear out their welcome everywhere. She has a occupation that's always in demand, making it easy to move, I guess. But why? Does she quit or get fired? What the heck does he do for a living? 

It has to be hard on the kids & their education to be constantly moving all the time. 

He doesn't work. He takes advantage of Vicki's fame, and his short participation on the show to promote products on social media (eg. IG). I don't know how much she can work with four kids, although some are of school age. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)

I didn't know where to post, but the first episode is out on 8 June over here in Finland! So I think it airs on 7 June over there?

Edit: Never mind, you've already set up the threas for the first episode 😅  I didn't check before posting! I was in such a hurry to tell the 'news', because we've been trying to figure out when the show starts for so long!!

Edited by Glama
  • Like 4
(edited)
On 5/14/2023 at 11:58 PM, ZettaK said:

He doesn't work. He takes advantage of Vicki's fame, and his short participation on the show to promote products on social media (eg. IG). I don't know how much she can work with four kids, although some are of school age. 

So is it his active duty injury?

Vicki and grifters….like flies to honey. Remembering how Brianna yelled at Vicki for enabling Brooks to freeload, so now she has her own Brooks to deal with? SMDH.

All Vicki cares about are the grandkids.

On 5/13/2023 at 9:52 AM, ZettaK said:

Brianna and Ryan moved to Oklahoma (according to his IG) after all. I thought she hated the state because she made sure to tell us (and Vicki, as well). 

So they moved back to Oklahoma? SoCal unaffordable? Vicki didn’t help them?

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 3
On 5/14/2023 at 8:58 PM, ZettaK said:

So, it appears bad taste in men has a genetic component? Although, to be fair, Don seemed like a pretty decent guy, he just wasn't willing to spend all his time filling up Vicki's bottomless love tank.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
On 5/22/2023 at 11:12 AM, RoseAllDay said:

So they moved back to Oklahoma? SoCal unaffordable? Vicki didn’t help them?

After SoCal they moved to North Carolina, then they moved to Chicago, now back to OK! They sure do move alot. I wonder if he is still in the Military? I thought he was discharged because of PTSD? At least that's what I remember and I may be wrong about that. If I am, I sure would like to know what he is doing for a living. 

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

After SoCal they moved to North Carolina, then they moved to Chicago, now back to OK! They sure do move alot. I wonder if he is still in the Military? I thought he was discharged because of PTSD? At least that's what I remember and I may be wrong about that. If I am, I sure would like to know what he is doing for a living. 

Googled, and all I could find was he was discharged from the Marines and “is on a new journey” — apparently that’s selling keto diet products on Amazon with Briana.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
5 hours ago, chlban said:

So, it appears bad taste in men has a genetic component? Although, to be fair, Don seemed like a pretty decent guy, he just wasn't willing to spend all his time filling up Vicki's bottomless love tank.

I loved Donn. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1
On 5/23/2023 at 1:30 PM, bichonblitz said:

He left the military a long time ago, I believe when they were still in California, before they moved to South Carolina.

• Like 2
On 5/27/2023 at 1:57 AM, ZettaK said:

He left the military a long time ago, I believe when they were still in California, before they moved to South Carolina.

They lived in North Carolina, not South.

(edited)
23 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

They lived in North Carolina, not South.

Sorry, yes (posting fast on different threads). Right next to where his parents, and sister lived. He claimed he wanted his kids to grow up together with his sister's kids, but they left North Carolina after a few years. It's funny that Vicki even bought a cabin she sold within a year, or so because they moved!

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
(edited)

The season (10) with Brooks (not) having cancer is on Bravo.

It's Shannon's second season, and although her and David have marital problems, they still live at their more than 13,000 sf house in Pelican Cove. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
(edited)
22 hours ago, snarts said:

It seems they met accidentally at the Quiet Woman of all places, and took a photo. He has a new IG account, or he deleted everything from his old when he reactivated it, so it now goes back to 4 days. There are no photos of the new wife which tells me they are not together, only of his four daughters that he claims he so proud of in his bio. All of his daughters made comments on the post that they showed surprise.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

It seems they met accidentally at the Quiet Woman of all places, and took a photo. He has a new IG account, or he deleted everything from his old when he reactivated it, so it now goes back to 4 days. There are no photos of the new wife which tells me they are not together, only of his four daughters that he claims he so proud of in his bio. All of his daughters made comments on the post that they showed surprise.

I'm pretty sure that the second wife dumped David's sorry ass. Maybe a year ago now? I do remember something about it a while ago.

• Like 2
(edited)
On 6/3/2023 at 5:15 PM, snarts said:

Oh, FFS. Will that woman EVER learn? 

On 6/4/2023 at 5:20 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

I'm pretty sure that the second wife dumped David's sorry ass. Maybe a year ago now? I do remember something about it a while ago.

I think you’re right. And last I heard, Shannon split with John, so two lonely people…🤢

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
On 6/4/2023 at 5:20 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

They were on and off. He filed for divorce last fall, he withdrew the divorce petition a couple of weeks later, and then she filed for divorce herself. There is no information about the status of their marriage, but judging by him not having any photos of her on his IG is indicative. She deactivated her IG. 

• Useful 4
(edited)

Tamra said on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live which followed the show and Vanderpump Rules that she made up with Shannon and Emily.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
(edited)

I feel so bad for the Beador daughters, who seem like nice, normal girls.  Shannon should do them a favor and get off camera and stop trying to pretend she wants to be friends with these women, and just be there for them.  Their dad is a mess.

I feel so bad for Shannon, knowing what's upcoming for her with John.  I guess it will play out this season.  So sad, not knowing what really happened.  I was dumped after almost 3 years with someone, in what I thought was the "best relationship" of my life.  We never so much as had an argument.  One night, he just....left.  And was on a dating site (with my picture cut out) within weeks (swore he'd never go on a "lame" dating site).  And married now to someone else.  I still have no idea what happened, and even though it was over 10 years ago, the thought of being left like that, still hurts sometimes.  So I do feel bad for her.

But this ex-husband of hers....wow.  What a mess.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Hugs 14
  • Sad 5
(edited)
8 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

I feel so bad for the Beador daughters, who seem like nice, normal girls.  Shannon should do them a favor and get off camera and stop trying to pretend she wants to be friends with these women, and just be there for them.  Their dad is a mess.

Ok, but how would she then support them? Her Bravo paycheck pays the bills and their tuition. From what was said last season, David was no longer a part of their lives and not supporting them financially. Being on the show allows her spend far more time with them than a typical 9-5 would. 

I just don't understand why Shannon is expected to quit her job because her ex-husband made a mess of his life. The daughters do seem like nice, normal girls and I think that's a testament to how Shannon is raising them with income from the show & endorsements that come as a result.

Edited by snarts
  • Like 6