Type keyword(s) to search

Real Housewives in the Media

• Start Topic

On 5/5/2020 at 5:10 PM, Stats Queen said:

That part is good.

Well, they aren’t the sharpest, in that picture it looks like they are social distancing 6 inches vs. 6 feet.

Maybe all the pulling, tucking, and injecting crap into their faces has permanently ruined their depth perception so they probably can't tell 6ft. from 6in.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

I'd watch Shannon in Quarantine especially if she's with Archie, her daughters, and the new guy.

And I think as long as you wear a mask..you don't have to be long 6ft.

I don’t think that is accurate if you are around people you aren’t living with, unless something has changed.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 5/7/2020 at 9:51 PM, DawnDavenport said:

Maybe all the pulling, tucking, and injecting crap into their faces has permanently ruined their depth perception so they probably can't tell 6ft. from 6in.

I guarantee Kelly Dodd definitely knows the difference between six inches and six feet! Lol 

• LOL 6
On 5/5/2020 at 7:47 PM, biakbiak said:

They were all together wearing masks and not properly social distancing so I believe they are filming scenes together, which I also don’t want to see.

Is it really just these 4, or are they being secretive about potential new cast members?

• Useful 1

I just saw Lizzie on QVC selling swimsuits from her Sun Kitten line. I think Emily was modeling. But I only caught the last minute of the presentation. Good for Lizie getting something on QVC. It's is a big deal. That is if the items sell. Shannon's dinners didn't go over too good. 

• Love 6
On 6/8/2020 at 8:40 PM, 65mickey said:

I just saw Lizzie on QVC selling swimsuits from her Sun Kitten line. I think Emily was modeling. But I only caught the last minute of the presentation. Good for Lizie getting something on QVC. It's is a big deal. That is if the items sell. Shannon's dinners didn't go over too good. 

Yeah I read the reviews for Shannon’s food and the general consensus was that it was low in quality and way overpriced.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

Wtf is a "goldsheep"? 

And this cast!  Ugh.  Another season of Gina's sad Pier One graveyard casita, Shannon crying about how wronged she is, and Emily and Shane's stilted interactions?  How will this be any more interesting than watching paint dry?  What the hell is Andy thinking?  

I really wish they had gone completely in the other direction and brought back just the OGs.  

• Love 6
On 6/21/2020 at 12:38 PM, ladle said:

Another season of Gina's sad Pier One graveyard casita

Was the casita next to a graveyard?

I love when the guys from Watch What Crappens make fun of her signage decor.  "GATHER"  

Tamra is trying really hard to get Kelly fired, but you know it doesn't come from a good place, she is just so angry STILL about her own firing that she wants bad things to happen to others.  She is still fired, right?

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Was the casita next to a graveyard?

Not that I know of.  I just meant it's the place where sad Pier One signage goes to die.  

• LOL 11

Looks like Shannon and her 3 daughters are Covid positive, announced on instagram:                                             

shannonbeadorVerified

•Following

19,520 likes

shannonbeador This photo was taken pre-pandemic. Today, we are Covid positive times 4. The girls and I are blessed to be quarantining in the same home (but isolating in separate rooms). A huge thank you to all of the medical personnel that have been patiently guiding us through this illness. Sending prayers to all of those affected. 🙏🏻❤️

View all 912 comments

will_gurnt Get better soon! 💙

ortizlisseth Take care of your beautiful selfs!

26 MINUTES AGO

Photo

Use the App

4 hours ago, chlban said:

Looks like Shannon and her 3 daughters are Covid positive, announced on instagram:                                             

shannonbeadorVerified

•Following

19,520 likes

shannonbeador This photo was taken pre-pandemic. Today, we are Covid positive times 4. The girls and I are blessed to be quarantining in the same home (but isolating in separate rooms). A huge thank you to all of the medical personnel that have been patiently guiding us through this illness. Sending prayers to all of those affected. 🙏🏻❤️

View all 912 comments

will_gurnt Get better soon! 💙

ortizlisseth Take care of your beautiful selfs!

26 MINUTES AGO

Photo

Use the App

Go figure, she was not social distancing in With Emily, Brownwind, and Kelly in May. 

• Love 5

Nah, not watching this cast. A broke ass living in a garage, a sad sack who sucks the fun out of any occasion, a loud mouth idiot living in a rental with 80’s decor. And Shannon. 

I loathe Vicki and Tamra with the fire of 1000 nuns, but they’re a necessary evil. Show is crap without them. At least both had nice, aspirational homes. If they get a spin-off, and I think they will as the ratings can’t be great for this cast, I’ll watch it, and enjoy bitching about every minute.

oh, I forgot Brownstone. Who didn’t?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Mu Shu said:

Nah, not watching this cast. A broke ass living in a garage, a sad sack who sucks the fun out of any occasion, a loud mouth idiot living in a rental with 80’s decor. And Shannon. 

I loathe Vicki and Tamra with the fire of 1000 nuns, but they’re a necessary evil. Show is crap without them. At least both had nice, aspirational homes. If they get a spin-off, and I think they will as the ratings can’t be great for this cast, I’ll watch it, and enjoy bitching about every minute.

For a minute, I forgot which HW thread I was reading 🤣

• LOL 11

Shannon is the only reason to keep watching for me.  I was hoping we would have seen less gatherings and more day to day with how they're coping with covid-19.  If anyone,but Andy Cohen was in charge, that could have happened

• Love 4
19 hours ago, 2dogmom said:

shannon's ex husband is expecting a baby.  

Oh god I hope they don’t celebrate with another boots on And panties around the ankles nude photo shoot. 

• LOL 10

Today, we are Covid positive times 4. The girls and I are blessed to be quarantining in the same home (but isolating in separate rooms). 

Am I missing something, or what is the point of isolating from each other if they are all positive?

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

What a horrible cast. The only ok one is Shannon but she can be annoying at times too. Braunwyn and her giant family are boring. Emily is meh. Gina no thanks. Kelly is a horrible bitch and even worse since she got with Rick. Shaping up to be a shitty season. I will watch prob lol but idk for how long.

• Love 5
(edited)
On 7/28/2020 at 12:10 PM, lasu said:

Am I missing something, or what is the point of isolating from each other if they are all positive?

If it’s possible it’s recommended you self isolate even if others in your household have Covid because of different viral loads and getting exposed to even more of the virus. It’s obviously not doable for everyone but when it is it’s recommended.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4

I’m actually shocked that Shannon got the virus, considering that she’s a bit of a hypochondriac- I thought she would be overly careful, avoiding unnecessary personal contact and even sanitizing her food and stuff.

I do hope they are well though- as trying as she is I do enjoy watching her (dog) and her family (dog) and Archie (the dog!)

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

I've always felt the women need at least 2, if not 3, seasons before we get a good sense of who they really are. I'll tune in to give the returning cast another try. Plus, the new wife looks interesting.

Kelly will make it super hard though. Producers will have to find a way to make her incredibly likeable or sympathetic in some way.  She might be so bad I just don't want to watch at all.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 3

I’ll watch because this was the first Real Housewives that hooked me, but this is one more show that’s on probation. I’ve seen a few promos for it on Million Dollar Listing NY this afternoon, and if it’s going to be these entitled ladies bitching about how inconvenient quarantine is, I’ll be out sooner rather than later. Yes, Kelly, toilet paper IS scarce. Deal with it like the rest of us.

• Love 8
32 minutes ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

I'll watch because it's real life..and less likely to have petty arguments drag on

I hope you are right, because I, for one, am so tired of my life in quarantine (I’m really high risk) that I really need escapism TV that amuses me. RHOBH was scripted crap and RHONY reunion part 1 spent the first ten minutes talking about life in quarantine- been there, done that

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

hope you are right, because I, for one, am so tired of my life in quarantine (I’m really high risk) that I really need escapism TV that amuses me.

Given the it was like 80-90% filmed after Stay at Home I doubt it will escapism. 

• Love 4

Well this seasons preview looks totally boring and I don't really care for any of these women, this used to be my favorite housewives show but Kelly has really turned me off to this show she is such a nasty piece of work, may not be a popular opinion but this show needed Tamara and Vicky.  

• Love 7
On 7/25/2020 at 1:41 PM, Mu Shu said:

Vicki and Tamra dug their own graves, but I loved the Tres Amigas.  It was the only time any of the women seemed to have genuine fun throughout the entire history of the OC.

I would definately watch a show of Vicki and Tamra, or Vicki, Tamra, and Shannon. With people living longer, there might be a home for a concept like this. They aren't yet the Golden Girls and have a few more years in them.

I think it's good they are gone from OC, though.  Time for fresh air on that show. 

• Love 6

Personally, I'd prefer that Cancer Scammer's Accomplice not be rewarded with her own spinoff show. Bravo should have cut ties with her as soon as it was clear that she and Brooks had been lying for casseroles and new clients.

• Love 9

The ongoing discussion about Tamra and Shannon's relationship has been moved to Tamra's thread

If you would like to continue this, please do so there.  This is the media thread.  We discussed the housewives as they have appeared in media.  If there's something else, let's try to take it to the correct thread.  

Also, there is a thread to talk about the upcoming season.   That's the perfect place to discuss your feelings on who is and is not returning and to speculate on the new cast member.  

• Love 1

So apparently Kelly had a covid party, err, I mean bridal shower with no masks or social distancing.  And wore a Drunk Wives Matter hat. Yep... that's it... I cannot watch a season of that tone deaf idiot. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 9/11/2020 at 5:48 PM, RoseAllDay said:

Yes, Kelly, toilet paper IS scarce. Deal with it like the rest of us.

I need new glasses.  I at first read this as "Yes, Kelly toilet paper IS scarce."

• LOL 1
On 10/5/2020 at 1:28 PM, angelamh66 said:

So apparently Kelly had a covid party, err, I mean bridal shower with no masks or social distancing.  And wore a Drunk Wives Matter hat. Yep... that's it... I cannot watch a season of that tone deaf idiot. 

I can't pick a reaction for this because I read it and immediately thought, "Of course she did!"  It almost seems like there is a requirement that you be thoroughly selfish and clueless to be on reality TV.  Wait, my current manager keeps trying out for shows . . . . 

On 10/7/2020 at 9:23 AM, Jextella said:

I need new glasses.  I at first read this as "Yes, Kelly toilet paper IS scarce."

And yet I more and more think there would be a market for toilet paper with pictures of Kelly on it. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
On 10/9/2020 at 1:41 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I can't pick a reaction for this because I read it and immediately thought, "Of course she did!"  It almost seems like there is a requirement that you be thoroughly selfish and clueless to be on reality TV.  Wait, my current manager keeps trying out for shows . . . . 

And yet I more and more think there would be a market for toilet paper with pictures of Kelly on it. 

You could become wealthy with that idea....HoWives toilet paper. But images on the TP would probably have to be caricatures and not real photos. I would buy it and use it for exactly its purpose. Kelly would be the first. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

You could become wealthy with that idea....HoWives toilet paper. But images on the TP would probably have to be caricatures and not real photos. I would buy it and use it for exactly its purpose. Kelly would be the first. 

I full roll of housewives and formerhousewives I could flush away - that sounds awesome.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Well, well, well, Smelly Dud got married yesterday, tick tock on that clock, I give it no more then 5 years at the most. 2 years for the separation announcement and three more for the formal divorce decree.

Based on screenshots from his daughters IG it was not a joyous time for some of his family.

• LOL 2
23 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Based on screenshots from his daughters IG it was not a joyous time for some of his family.

Gee, what a suprise said no one ever. His daughters probably despise her and cannot understand why daddy would marry such a lowley person. Are there any statements from Jolie?( She seems like a good girl caught in the middle of her moms mid life crisis/money & fame grab).

• Love 5