Type keyword(s) to search

Real Housewives in the Media

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, amarante said:

Meghan has an incredible storyline at this point. She has got the whole divorce from the douche going and she has also got the kids including one with serious health problems.

I'd take Meghan over most any of these bitches. Bring her on. I'm sorry though to hear she has a sick child. At least she stood up to Icky and the cancer scam.

Edited by Lady of nod
  • Love 8

It is going to be strange without Vicki and Tamra. Besides Shannon and Braunwyn,  who is going to plan fun trips and events. The other ladies showed up to the fun events but really never had anything fun to contribute. Maybe Kelly will be more fun without the Tres Amigos. 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

It is going to be strange without Vicki and Tamra. Besides Shannon and Braunwyn,  who is going to plan fun trips and events. The other ladies showed up to the fun events but really never had anything fun to contribute. Maybe Kelly will be more fun without the Tres Amigos. 

Since BRAVO is in charge of planning trips, I don't think there will be any difference.

Where the housewives go depends on what kind of deal BRAVO location managers are able to score.

Unless the ladies are hosting a party at their own home for a specific occasion, it is all orchestrated by BRAVO. You can't film in a public location without getting a contract. For the small places like stores and restaurants, they probably just get some free goods which is a benefit to the housewives. For major vacations, they will negotiate deals in the form of free seat on planes or a certain number of rooms in the hotels.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

At least the producers won't have to deal with any more impromptu and unnecessary ambulance trips, AKA guaranteed camera time for Vicki.

vicki-bathrobe-min.jpg

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, amarante said:

Since BRAVO is in charge of planning trips, I don't think there will be any difference.

Where the housewives go depends on what kind of deal BRAVO location managers are able to score.

Unless the ladies are hosting a party at their own home for a specific occasion, it is all orchestrated by BRAVO. You can't film in a public location without getting a contract. For the small places like stores and restaurants, they probably just get some free goods which is a benefit to the housewives. For major vacations, they will negotiate deals in the form of free seat on planes or a certain number of rooms in the hotels.

Wow! Why did the ladies let Tamra, Vicki & Shannon take the lead on the trips. I bet to attempt to get the best room. They are so lucky! Here I thought all of them were pitching in or someone was paying for most. 

OMG Jennifer on RHONJ acted like she was forking the bill when all the ladies traveled to Jamaica for her birthday. She had me! The one Jennifer calls cheap, Jackie actually put more time and money into hosting all the ladies at her beachfront property in the Hamptons. Crazy!

Do these ladies eat and drink for free at most restaurants? Just insane to me. No wonder all of them fight to keep their spots!  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
53 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

At least the producers won't have to deal with any more impromptu and unnecessary ambulance trips, AKA guaranteed camera time for Vicki.

vicki-bathrobe-min.jpg

Vicki and Tamra have brought some great times! Unfortunately, I was starting to despise Tamra. Vicki and Kelly fighting was getting old. It will be strange without both of them but I think there will be less drama. 

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

Wow! Why did the ladies let Tamra, Vicki & Shannon take the lead on the trips. I bet to attempt to get the best room. They are so lucky! Here I thought all of them were pitching in or someone was paying for most. 

OMG Jennifer on RHONJ acted like she was forking the bill when all the ladies traveled to Jamaica for her birthday. She had me! The one Jennifer calls cheap, Jackie actually put more time and money into hosting all the ladies at her beachfront property in the Hamptons. Crazy!

Do these ladies eat and drink for free at most restaurants? Just insane to me. No wonder all of them fight to keep their spots!  

Everything that is filmed is free including all the drinks and rooms. 

I believe they pay for the parties they throw but generally the ladies will get free or highly discounted stuff because they promote the vendor.  Most of the weddings are discounted food and services. 

Even if they aren’t filming, they receive a lot of free stuff because every time they post a picture of a restaurant or resort, they receive either money or have been comped. 

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, amarante said:

Everything that is filmed is free including all the drinks and rooms. 

I believe they pay for the parties they throw but generally the ladies will get free or highly discounted stuff because they promote the vendor.  Most of the weddings are discounted food and services. 

Even if they aren’t filming, they receive a lot of free stuff because every time they post a picture of a restaurant or resort, they receive either money or have been comped. 

That is awesome and I am jealous! No wonder ppl like Denise Richards and Camille Grammar came on. 

3 hours ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

Not sure what you mean by taking the lead. The shows are semi-scripted so production would decide where they are going on the away from home trips and which housewife is going to theoretically "host" the trip or make the suggestion as to where and why the cast should go somewhere.

The ladies are manipulated in terms of information given to some women and not to others and they are told/requested to cover certain stuff for the storylines the producers want. 

There is always plenty of free liquor because the producers are pretty certain that drunk women filming for a long stretch will produce memorable scenes which of course they do. :-).

ETA - Just as a general rule, in terms of events actually hosted by the cast - and therefore paid by them to the extent they don't manage to get everything comped or discounted - the less wealthy or more frugal cast members generally have very low key events - if they even throw an event. Except for weddings, the OC cast didn't generally host lavish events. BH ladies - or the more affluent ones - do. Kyle and Camille hosted some lavish events. Kim didn't and I don't think LisaR did - she is pretty frugal :-).

From what I have read (and I am NOT an insider) the end of season party is sometimes actually hosted by BRAVO but I'm not 100% sure of that. Bravo hosting would make sense since they need a large event to provide some kind of closure.

Edited by amarante
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

David Beador is getting married. Put a ring on Lesley Cook’s finger. He must be really happy with her. 

I think we all know how this is going to play out....Mrs. Beador #2 will have a baby and eventually, get tired of having an old man for a husband. She'll divorce him and live a very comfy lifestyle on David's stupidity.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 8
  • Love 8
9 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I think we all know how this is going to play out....Mrs. Beador #2 will have a baby and eventually, get tired of having an old man for a husband. She'll divorce him and live a very comfy lifestyle on David's stupidity.

He is a lot older than her. I also think gold digger when I see young women with much older men. 

• Love 7

I think David should think about the fact that his prime earning years are behind him, and now he has to split the cash 5 ways (4 kids + new wifey).  I seem to recall he was professing to the judge in the divorce, that he couldn't possibly cover the expenses.

That's a helluva ring, for a guy who's all but broke.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I think David should think about the fact that his prime earning years are behind him, and now he has to split the cash 5 ways (4 kids + new wifey).  I seem to recall he was professing to the judge in the divorce, that he couldn't possibly cover the expenses.

That ring, like his hair, is hideous

• LOL 12
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, DeeplyShallow said:

That ring, like his hair, is hideous

His hair is messy😂. But, he has better teeth than her.

4 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

He must’ve stashed some cash away from Shannon. She was blowing through it all he said. Keeping up with the Dubrows. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

At least they had their clothes on for the photos this time.

And new wifey has a daughter by somebody else. A very young daughter.

So David "hot pants" Beador is going to be supporting a small village of children once his classy wife starts having kids with him. David might become the white Eddie Murphy.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
On 1/31/2020 at 9:14 PM, GonnahearmeRoar said:

David Beador is getting married. Put a ring on Lesley Cook’s finger. He must be really happy with her. 

Ugh these two are so awkward and thirsty. Shannon is far from perfect but I’m still happy she escaped that toxic marriage. 

Her poor daughters though 🙁

Edited by Duke2801
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Ugh these two are so awkward and thirsty. Shannon is far from perfect but I’m still happy she escaped that toxic marriage. 

Her poor daughters though 🙁

The man of her dreams? Haha! Just what every woman dreams of....a middle aged, divorced father of 3. 

Lesley Cook Wallet Hunter

• LOL 15
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Reach for the stars, Lesley.

David's bank account is closer than "the stars".

Just an observation on that pic, either David is really short for a male or Lesley is really tall for a female.

And please David....wash that grease out of your hair. You look like a pervert who drives an old Ford Econoline van with the windows blacked out. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

David is just nasty and I  bet Shannon is looking at these hideous photos they post, especially that one of them fucking up against a wall outside and thanking God she's away from his foul ass and wondering what possessed her to shed so many tears on national television for a pig like him. He's disgusting and that ring is ugly as fuck.

• LOL 5
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, politichick said:

He's disgusting and that ring is ugly as fuck.

Ironically, there is a Kay's Jewelers ad right below your post (on my unasked for list of useless ads that are now invading these forums)

Maybe that's where Greaseball Beador bought the ring......"every gift begins at Kay's". 😄

• LOL 8
16 minutes ago, amarante said:

Yesterday I was served an ad for a train on one of the OC forums. They serve ads based on key words in a webpage 

Was it the "Kelly Dodd Train"?

Maybe us PT posters need to speak in code so we won't be deluged with ads. Somebody on the "commercials you hate" thread said they were getting ads for camel's milk. 

Any word on when/where the Cook-Beador wedding is taking place? I'm guessing the Ritz Carlton on the ocean in Dana Point. Or maybe some exotic island paradise. All these weddings...Beador,Vicki, Kelly, and maybe boring Gina. She just might marry her new man just to get a special show on Bravo.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

The man of her dreams? Haha! Just what every woman dreams of....a middle aged, divorced father of 3. 

Lesley Cook Wallet Hunter

You are far too kind. Unless David lives to 110, he passed middle age a decade ago. In fact at 55, isn't he eligible for a senior's discount in many places? That should come in handy as he forks out money to raise Lesley's two young kids. 

David reminds me of one of my hubby's partners. (And the story is not unusual of course). Divorced his first wife (had two kids with her) for a hot young thing. Had two kids with her. She left him when he got too old for her. He is now in his early 70s and will have to work til he dies, as all his money has gone pretty much to divorce buyouts/alimony/child support. 

Should start a pool on how long this relationship of David's will last. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
43 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Ritz Carlton on the ocean in Dana Point

My daughter and her boyfriend (future son in law if he ever puts a ring on it!) flew out to LA last September for a wedding there, huge lavish wedding, money was no object sort of affair.  I googled it and it looks like the same place Tamra got married if I am remembering it correctly.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

You are far too kind. Unless David lives to 110, he passed middle age a decade ago. In fact at 55

You are so right. He IS an old coot. Not sure Lesley isn't nearing her expiration date either as far as being able to snag another old, rich man when she's done with this one.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

My daughter and her boyfriend (future son in law if he ever puts a ring on it!) flew out to LA last September for a wedding there, huge lavish wedding, money was no object sort of affair.  I googled it and it looks like the same place Tamra got married if I am remembering it correctly.

I might be wrong, but I think Tamrat was married at the Monarch Beach Resort in Dana Point. It's not on the ocean like the Ritz, but it's only about a quarter mile across the street from the Ritz. Both are beautiful resorts but the Ritz is on the ocean.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Divorced man responsible for four other people financially, including an ex wife who will take everything she can get for as long as she can. AARP cars carrier.

Where is the dream here? I had a date last night with a guy in that situation. Ex gets alimony as long as he works. Kids expect daddy to foot their bills past 18. Guy works 70-80 hour weeks to keep head above water. No thanks. That’s stress and drama right there.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
37 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Divorced man responsible for four other people financially, including an ex wife who will take everything she can get for as long as she can. AARP cars carrier.

Where is the dream here? I had a date last night with a guy in that situation. Ex gets alimony as long as he works. Kids expect daddy to foot their bills past 18. Guy works 70-80 hour weeks to keep head above water. No thanks. That’s stress and drama right there.

I can't believe he has time to date!

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

Ok, so trashy tamra and icky are gone? I may give this one another shot - I'm down to sporadic NY, BH sounds like it's jumped the shark, NJ lost me when they kept glorifying the grifter guidices, ATL beyotches violent tendencies lost me years ago (too bad, bcuz I really liked it the first couple of years). I would also like to see Jeanna back on OC, no particular reason, I just liked her, saw one season of Dallas, could not get into it, so other than waiting for TC to start up again, I'm down to VPR, SC, PR. Not much going on in TVland in my house

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Mu Shu said:

At least you got a date. But who needs THAT kind of date. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, becauseIsaidso said:

Ok, so trashy tamra and icky are gone? I may give this one another shot - I'm down to sporadic NY, BH sounds like it's jumped the shark, NJ lost me when they kept glorifying the grifter guidices, ATL beyotches violent tendencies lost me years ago (too bad, bcuz I really liked it the first couple of years). I would also like to see Jeanna back on OC, no particular reason, I just liked her, saw one season of Dallas, could not get into it, so other than waiting for TC to start up again, I'm down to VPR, SC, PR. Not much going on in TVland in my house

Yes, they are out according to US Weekly. Tamra was offered friend-of role and turned it down. Vicki just said she and producers agreed she is done, which really means they didn’t offer her a role. Good riddance to both of them.

I don’t like Brauwynn, cannot stand her mother (even in small doses) and am not interested in the rest of them, so I’ll probably skip it next season. 

• Love 10
5 hours ago, becauseIsaidso said:

What is PR?

13 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

The 80’s called and they want their hair back, Lesley. 

Yea, and Brylcreem called.  They want you to stop abusing their product, David.  A little dab'll do ya, dipshit.

bryl.jpg

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1