Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E17: Puppet Strings And Tamra's Wings

• Start Topic

42 minutes ago, Nanny pants said:

Tamra's trainer is, frankly, creepy.  All the that talk about "Christian values" while she's picking out bikinis for Tama to wear in a body building competition.  Wait, what?

I forgot the nickname I made up for her earlier this season, but Mia seems like one of those pseudo born-again Xian types when she told Tamra to keep forgiving Vicki but failing to mention that perhaps she should quit being Vicki's friend and getting into this situation repeatedly.

40 minutes ago, HumblePi said:

Brianna also said that if someone does something to Vicki, she'll come back at you harder and she'll even make up stuff to get back at you with. But, that's Vicki. "My mom is a very dirty fighter. If you make fun of her or if you try to tear her down, she's going to do it worse even if none of it is true." This all sounds like one of our current political candidates.

Just one? ;-)

39 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Her [Vicki's] apology was awful too. "I'm sorry I didn't defend you, but the other girls were being nice to me and I want to be friends with them more."

Not only is that a non-apology, her rationale doesn't even make sense!

• Love 14
12 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

Omg, Heather is the GROSSEST ONE! Lol lol! Just when I think they can't sink any lower, get any dirtier, Heather's viper tongue slips out and reveals her to be the slimy snake she's always been! She really is the puppet and the rest are the masters (tm Kelly)! Lol lol! I think she's been playing that dumbass Tamra all along, no wonder they're friends. When she was holding Meghan's face and telling her what to think---it really made me sick! Awful! I actually felt sorry for Meghan in that moment, pregnant and vulnerable on that bus full of harridans. Yuck!

Grosser than the one pretending that her boyfriend was suffering from chemo he never received, from the cancer he never had?  Methinks not. 

7 hours ago, Muffyn said:

I am pretty damn sure that Kelly had her shirt open when speaking with Vicki.  There was a moment when we saw under boob.  She suddenly seemed to feel the breeze and pulled her jacket closed  only to have it pop open again.  Classy!  The black dress with the spider web neckpiece she wore to lunch with Tamra was hideous as well.  For all of her money, Kelly should get someone to help her dress.  First, she has terrible taste.  Second, she needs someone to point out that she is exposing her chest to the camera.  Lord knows Vicki isn't going to correct her given her track record with clothing.

I'm almost positive she was wearing a nude/flesh colored shirt.   That said, her whole outfit - nay, entire wardrobe - is terrible and bizarre.  I mean, is she a NeverNude who wants to give the illusion that she was naked? Otherwise, I see no reason why she would choose THAT particular color.

• Love 17

I thought I was hearing things when I heard something about Vicki spreading the rumor that Eddie is gay.  So I looked it up online and in regard to the accusation made by Vicki that Eddie is gay, I had read this article from a couple of years ago. http://realhousewivessleuth.blogspot.com/2012/05/eddie-judge-lawyer.htm

It was written by Eddie's 12-year-younger sister. She's Mexican also and doesn't speak English so there's some areas of the translation of her statement that may seem erroneous because of it.  Eddie, who according to Vicki, was born Eduardo Torres and changed his name to Eddie Judge because at age 12 he was taken under the wing of James Judge, an attorney who has a small law firm.

Then there was this also, http://odssf.com/biography/eddie-judge

"There were some rumors of Eddie and his foster father to be in gay relationship. His sister has accused him of turning his back to family at the time of the need. They have one more brother who came to live with Eddie. His sister told once that Eddie used to be verbally abusive with his brother. His sister asked him for some financial help for her daughter who is suffering from Pader-Will Syndrome for which Eddie denied completely. They have been raised by their grandmother. His sister also accused of not taking care of medical needs of their grandmother when she needed it. His grandmother now lives with a fixed income. Eddie has also worked on the show named as Merge as a construction worker."

Edited by HumblePi

Heather although sanctimonious at times, did for Shannon and a lesser degree Tamra, exactly what Kelly wanted Vicki to do-stand up and defend a friend.  Heather asking Kelly to leave after her not yet drunk attack on the other women at sushi didn't bother me.  It was "Dumbfuck" Tamra's party for Meghan and I thought it appropriate to nip it in the bud before the evening spiraled downward.  I similarly had no problems with Heather  demanding Kelly sit down and shut up.   I am sure if it had been Vicki telling the others to sit down and shut up and leave Kelly alone, Vicki would have been a hero to her.  Entirely within the realm of social awareness for someone to step in and ask a trouble maker to remove themselves.

So Vicki is now claiming she told Kelly not to drink?  Why do these women give Kelly an out for her "notrocious" behavior?  Liquor or no liquor Kelly is essentially a nightmare.  Sober Kelly orchestrated the argument on the bus with her "they can dish it out but they can't take it."  Her beef was with Vicki and that is who she should have been interacting with-not the rest of the women.

• Love 24

I can't decide if the master plan was a Vicki take down or maybe Vicki's revenge for the cancer freeze out.?

I also think Tamra and Vicki know there is basically no show without their friendship/rivalry- they need each other. How funny if they were actually in cahoots about all of this drama. The rest of the cast are just pawns.

I don't think Eddie is gay or had cheated mainly because of Tamra's non reaction to it . Either it isn't true or she doesn't care, which makes it a non issue. Compared her reaction to the Sidney thing vs the Eddie thing. 

Shannon - I felt kind of bad for her but on the other hand, I'm sorry but you went on a reality show that has a history of digging up dirt ( hello- RHONJ prostitution whore!) and your husband has an actual record available to the public. Did you really expect these women to not go there? ( BTW- I think its really awful all of this has come to light in the way it did, and you could tell by her reaction she was extremely hurt and I think it was so low of Vicki to feed it to Kelly) but this is the worlds trashiest show- I don't think hey have proven that anything is off limits. I mean there was a cancer scam last season do you go lower than that?

That being said, I would hope for the sake of Shannon's kids they (the Beadors/Bravo) refuses to discuss it further. 

Edited by yogi2014L
  • Love 10

The fitness competition looked like a community theatre production of a Victoria's Secret fashion show held in a high school auditorium.*  It looked ridiculous but Tamra looked great. Agree that the 2nd runner up should have won.

They need to completely revamp this cast.  As someone else said earlier, I don't believe that these women are friends any more -- not even those in the Unholy Troika (Shannon, Tamra and Heather). Those three water rats would turn on each other in an instant. And to think that I was a huge fan of Shannon's -- what a shame. She seemed like a really nice, interesting person.

*That observation came from the genius that is Brian Moylan of Vulture.

• Love 5

If Vicki comes back next season, she will need a new friendly face on the show.  I just can't see the others working with her again.  Even Brianna can't stand her.

Heather will never be brought down by these women...she's too intelligent for this crowd.  I would still like to know what happened to those 2 cute puppies she bought for her kids.  I hope we see them running around the new digs next season.  I often judge my housewives by how they treat their animals, so come on Heather what's the story about those dogs? 

• Love 8

I have absolutely no idea how these fitness competitions are judged or the relative prestige of the title that Tams won.  However, I will say that noted body builder Lauren Powers was in the background.  This would be the same Lauren Powers who appeared on Botched and got her boobs done by Terry (and IIRC, some face work by Paul too).  Don't know if that means anything, but just something I noticed.

• Love 5

I skipped through most of Tamra's competition because it was so boring. She reminds me of one of those paintings that look great from a distance but up close are just dots and squiggles. Jeez, go buy yourself a belly button. 

Kelly is so nuts and stupid it is not even funny or entertaining. 

Heather did look like a scary apparition on the bus! 

Vicki has long passed her expiration date on the show- no one will be real friends with her at this point, and Kelly is just using her. She should just go. 

I am starting to think the whole show has passed its expiration date- I am looking forward to the reunion, but if next season is like this one, I may have to find something else to watch. 

• Love 4

But when Heather was caressing Megan's face and repeating over and over what an awful person Kelly was? That really creeped me out. At least Megan could see right through her crap. I have never been the biggest Megan fan, but maybe pregnancy has given her some perspective. I like that she stays true to herself. She can be friends with someone, but not tolerate when they get out of line. She told Kelly that it absolutely wasn't okay how the other women treated her in Ireland, but that SHE can't act like an ass either. Good for her. 

Heather was out of control on the bus. I wonder if she thought they weren't filming because the way she was calling Kelly trash over and over again was not in the same, hoity-toity, Miss Manners persona that she usually adopts. Usually, when she is mad, she stands up straight, and points and says "I will not tolerate this. Get out!" But she usually doesn't name call when the camera is rolling. But, she really went for it calling Kelly trash repeatedly, telling everyone to pretend Kelly wasn't there on the bus. It was bossy and mean and Heather looked very ugly, inside and out. 

But the soothing of Megan, touching her face as if she was some frightened child hovering in the corner, shaking, was just weird. She's not your child, Heather, you don't have to "fix" Megan just because you are the one going nutz Heather. 

I like how Megan was able to distance herself from everything and also speak the truth to Kelly in a palatable way. It almost made up for that weird fur thing she was wearing at lunch. 

Even though Kelly Dodd is a horrible human being, her horrible unconsciousness as to the terror she is wreaking is somewhat fascinating to watch. And I think I totally get her misspeaking regarding Heather being the puppetmaster.  We've often said Heather can appear marionette-like in her appearance. I think that thought got jumbled up in Kelly's mind when she was making her reference to puppets and masters and Heather. They are all related, but not the way it came out of Kelly's mouth.

Anyway, Kelly's husband seems to be slightly rational and the giver of good advice. Dare I say he is good for her, and of course, she rebels against him but then always comes back.

I felt sorry for Shannon, but only a little. I learned a long time ago that if there is something you don't want anyone to know, then don't tell anyone about it. There is too much power involved in knowing someone's secrets. Vicki is the last person who is able to resist the thrill of spilling someone's secrets.  It just feels too good. Never give her the ammunition.

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, TheFinalRose said:

Heather was out of control on the bus. I wonder if she thought they weren't filming because the way she was calling Kelly trash over and over again was not in the same, hoity-toity,

Somebody needs a thesaurus. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

It was nude, but it took me a REALLY long time to figure that out. It really matched the color of her skin, I thought she was naked under her open shirt and jacket!

I watched carefully a second time and noticed it had a neckline. It was really hard to tell. Such a weird choice for a tv show!

Kelly DDOD almost broke the internet!

Heather was out of control on the bus. I wonder if she thought they weren't filming because the way she was calling Kelly trash over and over again...

Quite frankly.

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 2
48 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

I forgot the nickname I made up for her earlier this season, but Mia seems like one of those pseudo born-again Xian types when she told Tamra to keep forgiving Vicki but failing to mention that perhaps she should quit being Vicki's friend and getting into this situation repeatedly.

Forgiveness is about the forgiver, not the forgivee. As Christians, you are supposed to forgive those who wrong you, but that just basically means not harboring it forever in your OWN mind. Letting it go. It does not mean you have to be friends again with someone who hurt you, to continue and put up with their BS. 

9 minutes ago, TheFinalRose said:

Heather was out of control on the bus. I wonder if she thought they weren't filming because the way she was calling Kelly trash over and over again was not in the same, hoity-toity, Miss Manners persona that she usually adopts. Usually, when she is mad, she stands up straight, and points and says "I will not tolerate this. Get out!" But she usually doesn't name call when the camera is rolling. But, she really went for it calling Kelly trash repeatedly, telling everyone to pretend Kelly wasn't there on the bus. It was bossy and mean and Heather looked very ugly, inside and out. 

She was cursing up a storm too. She might not have called anyone the "c" word, but she definitely called Vicki a "fucking bitch". 

3 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

LOL, I love you. Yes! She should have said - "You are trash! Garbage! Waste! Refuse! Rubbish! Detritus!" Give us something, Madame Dubrow!

• Love 15
10 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Grosser than the one pretending that her boyfriend was suffering from chemo he never received, from the cancer he never had?  Methinks not. 

I'm almost positive she was wearing a nude/flesh colored shirt.   That said, her whole outfit - nay, entire wardrobe - is terrible and bizarre.  I mean, is she a NeverNude who wants to give the illusion that she was naked? Otherwise, I see no reason why she would choose THAT particular color.

Vickie is passively gross, Heather is aggressively gross. One is a shitty person in general, the other is grabbing Megan's face like she's a 2 year old and telling her what she should think and feel in a very disturbing way. Vickie told lies that made herself look bad, Heather screaming at someone repeatedly that they are trash, while smirking as if they are less of a human being than she is, is vicious....even if what she believes is true, U just don't scream at people that way. At least I dont. I find it gross. And I'm no fan of Kelly. 

so yes, one is doing something nasty to someone, the other is doing something nasty, but really to herself. If Vickie wants to roll around in shit, that's on her. But Heather....that's a whole other can of worms

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 6

I know this was on last episode, but just remembered, Heather showing off the Chanel umbrella and squealing, "isn't it CUTE?????" to a young lady who probably gets paid minimum wage is so tacky and low rent. I'm begining to agree with those that say that they don't have the money they claim. She doesn't act like someone with real money. Like Dorinda says "rich screams, wealth whispers" and to support the life she wants us all to believe she has, she needs wealth.

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 4

I can not say whether Eddie is gay or not because, well, I just don't know.  I do know that human sexuality is not that simple to classify for many people. It's not simply a matter of "gay" or "straight" for a large number of the population. I do think it's possible that Eddie is bisexual, but again, this is just me surmising -- I have no hardcore proof either way! 

Trust that there are MANY men who are in committed hetero relationships and marriages who may have had dalliances with men, or who still get some on the side.  One of my closest longtime friends is a gay man and you would literally not believe the stories he has to tell of the trysts he's had.  We both lived in Northern Va for a number of years - not terribly far from Quantico - and let's just say that many of his stories involve "straight" military men.  In bathroom stalls, at the mall, sometimes just pulling over on the side of the road. It's super crazy.  At least HALF, if not more, of the men he had encounters with were married men. He even had a very involved, long-term relationship with a man who was engaged to a woman.  My friend is not a one-off.  This is happening around the world, and most likely, in your community.  It could even be with people you call friends and family. 

So maybe Eddie has had relationships with a men - or men - in the past.  It doesn't mean that he doesn't love, and is sexually attracted ONLY to Tamra right now.  He seems very devoted to her, they seem to have a nice, health relationship, and that's all that really matters.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, HumblePi said:

Kelly RHOC.jpg

I love you.  Doubt Michael was the only one with a look of exasperation on his face when Kelly spewed that little big of wisdom.  

11 hours ago, breezy424 said:

A few notes:

Kelly explaining the puppet master to her husband tells you how good Kelly is at listening and understanding despite being a college graduate.  Vicki is a liar.  She's proven it over and over.  The whole David beat the shit out of Shannon sounds like 'telephone' with moronic players.  Shannon might have said she was scared.  Vicki turns this into something else and then Kelly turns it into beating the shit out of someone. 

Every once in a while I enjoy Brianna on the show.  Tonight, once again, she 'read' her mother.  And, even though they weren't on, I do enjoy her little boys.

I'll go back to the corner on this but I didn't have any problem with what Heather said except about mentioning Kelly's daughter.  I'll admit that I would probably would have said most of the things Heather said to Kelly.

Sorry Meg, you can say all you want in your TH's but you didn't say anything during that bus ride and you could have basically shut it down using the pregnancy card. 

I'm team Shannon on the fallout.  Nope.  Not going to play nice with Vicky and Kelly.

I still don't think there was some evil plot against Kelly.  I do think there was a plot with Vicki.  According to Tamra and Shannon on WWHL, all the husbands were went after. 

A million likes for your entire post and I'll be joining you in the corner.

• Love 8

Re: Physical Abuse or not physical abuse.  If the arrest is a public record then it says what happened.  I have not seen it.  But I do believe that in CA there is a law that was made after the OJ thing, where in a domestic situation, if one person calls the police on the other, an arrest has to be made no matter what.  Even if it is just a screaming argument and even if when the police get there you both say "Never mind", they have to take someone in.  Things get bad in a bad marriage, even wealthy upper crust people have heated arguments and things get ugly.  So I do not judge either Shannon or David.  This was during a low time in their marriage, and the gossip, sharing it around, and repeating it years later is way below the belt.  So is throwing it back in Shannon's face after all the repairing and serious hard work Shannon and David are doing to keep their life together.

• Love 15
11 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

How funny is it that Kelly always eats with her fork upside down like she is Euro upper crust. You are from Arizona which is located in the United States. As long as you chew with your mouth closed , napkin in lap , elbows off table, no soup slurping and don't shout obscenities at the the table your hosts anywhere will be fine.

I wonder if Michael sent her to the same "manners" learning school that Simon sent Tamra, or if this is just an affectation she picked up on her own somewhere.

Was she doing it at home or in Ireland? I have to admit that I sometimes eat that way in Europe. Everyone eats that way and I hate standing out as an American. Even last month in Europe I got a few glances when eating American style . Add to that,the fact that in High School, I had a German boyfriend that was horrified that I ate American style.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Shannon is correct, Vicki saying these things on the show will make some viewers believe it. Yes, the gay rumors/DV report have been public knowledge for years but only off the show in the tabloids/blogs, Shannon addressed the DV in the press when the report first surfaced and for the most part it disappeared, while Tamra ignored the gay rumors. But, now that Vicki/Kelly have put them on blast on the show, it tends to legitimize those rumors as facts and not rumors or incomplete reports (the DV), so I get why they are upset.  I also believe them when they said that Vicki has also gone after Terry/Jim on the show this season as well.

• Love 8

Vicki, go to hell. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200.

Heather may or may not be a puppet master, but she was looking like the bride of Billy the Puppet on the bus. Skeery.

I, too, was wondering why Tamra didn't get a tattoo of a navel (even a temporary one), as her lack of a real one is distracting. Her body is rockin', though, and proof that working hard truly pays off.

What's in it for him to be with Tamra?

And, vice versa...it's not like Tamra couldn't have found a straight man to marry her, or that she has anything to gain by bearding for Eddie. That WWHL caller's "reasoning" was just stupid.

Andy said Brianna was part of the reunion. Ugh.

• Love 10

Dear Kelly, 

Your famous saying "if you're not first you're last" is actually from Talledega Nights.. I have heard your jokes and you are not that clever. Give credit where credit is due. 

Sincerely

A Will Ferrell fan

• Love 14
20 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Ties are severed. . . forever. . . more of the Shannon or as they are now referred to as Shamra interview:  http://www.eonline.com/news/804324/tamra-judge-and-shannon-beador-have-severed-ties-with-vicki-gunvalson-forever-after-rhoc-s-van-ride-from-hell  Tamra wears white really well.

Well, lets be honest, Tamra, Shannon and Heather all said they were done with her after last season, yet, here we are again. LOL If Bravo/production bring Vicki back, does anyone really think the others will refuse to film with her or even not speak to her again when the cameras are present and I really doubt they will quit the show? I can see B/P bringing Kelly back with Vicki in the roll as FOH for Kelly until she and the rest make amends and I do believe they will because both Tamra and Shannon are already laying the ground work that Kelly's behavior was due to Vicki's influence on her.  LOL

• Love 4

Heather tweeted something to the effect -I think we were all wrong for different reasons. 

11 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Well, lets be honest, Tamra, Shannon and Heather all said they were done with her after last season, yet, here we are again. LOL If Bravo/production bring Vicki back, does anyone really think the others will refuse to film with her or even not speak to her again when the cameras are present and I really doubt they will quit the show? I can see B/P bringing Kelly back with Vicki in the roll as FOH for Kelly until she and the rest make amends and I do believe they will because both Tamra and Shannon are already laying the ground work that Kelly's behavior was due to Vicki's influence on her.  LOL

Yep, I guess we will see if Shamra and Heather have the same power as LVP, Kyle and Rinna did over getting Brandi off the show.  It would be an interesting turn of events if Kelly stayed and Vicki left.  Vicki is not going to admit to lying-so there goes the accountability portion of the never ending reconciliation formula.  Kelly is the train wreck of the show and unless she can bury the hatchet with Heather her tenure may be short lived.

All the names they have called each other over the years-Kelly seems to embody every variation of the arm chair psychiatric illness labels to everyone's favorite-"liar".   

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Heather tweeted something to the effect -I think we were all wrong for different reasons. 

Yep, I guess we will see if Shamra and Heather have the same power as LVP, Kyle and Rinna did over getting Brandi off the show.  It would be an interesting turn of events if Kelly stayed and Vicki left.  Vicki is not going to admit to lying-so there goes the accountability portion of the never ending reconciliation formula.  Kelly is the train wreck of the show and unless she can bury the hatchet with Heather her tenure may be short lived.

All the names they have called each other over the years-Kelly seems to embody every variation of the arm chair psychiatric illness labels to everyone's favorite-"liar".   

I think Heather is admitting to her OTT bus behavior and will hold herself accountable about it at the reunion. Oh, and she also admitted to being drunk on the bus as well, a first for her, in a tweet.

I don't see them firing Kelly and Vicki with Meghan leaving (and I do believe she will unless she tries to stay on in a FOH role). That said, it would be rather interesting if they kept Kelly and fired or demoted Vicki and I can see that happening! Best scenario/pay back would be to demote Vicki while keeping Kelly on as a full HW. LOL

• Love 6
3 hours ago, watcherwoman said:

Heather will never be brought down by these women...she's too intelligent for this crowd.  I would still like to know what happened to those 2 cute puppies she bought for her kids.  I hope we see them running around the new digs next season.  I often judge my housewives by how they treat their animals, so come on Heather what's the story about those dogs? 

I thought Heather said they had to return the puppies b/c they didn't work out.

2 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

"Incarcerated" hernia? Incarcerated?  Never heard of that. Is that what it is medically called or the name for anything with the misfortune of being trapped in Tamra?

Isn't that when you die and come back as something else? LOL

On a related note, Kelly saying "Enjoy your trip? See you next Fall!" when she tripped on the stairs was odd.

1 hour ago, FamilyVan said:

Re: Physical Abuse or not physical abuse.  If the arrest is a public record then it says what happened.  I have not seen it.  But I do believe that in CA there is a law that was made after the OJ thing, where in a domestic situation, if one person calls the police on the other, an arrest has to be made no matter what.  Even if it is just a screaming argument and even if when the police get there you both say "Never mind", they have to take someone in.  Things get bad in a bad marriage, even wealthy upper crust people have heated arguments and things get ugly.  So I do not judge either Shannon or David.  This was during a low time in their marriage, and the gossip, sharing it around, and repeating it years later is way below the belt.  So is throwing it back in Shannon's face after all the repairing and serious hard work Shannon and David are doing to keep their life together.

David did not just get arrested. He accepted a plea deal that involved three years of probation and admitting publicly to using force against his wife.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

David did not just get arrested. He accepted a plea deal that involved three years of probation and admitting publicly to using force against his wife.

I have to say that I never liked David there was just something cold about him, almost robotic. He speaks like he's a Stepford husband. And, IMO if a man does something violent enough to warrant a call made to 911 from the wife then there's potential for danger there.  Any amount of downplaying it doesn't cut it for me. I just don't like the guy and the crazy look on his face. I think that Shannon is a little touched in the head as well, she's just not all there. The obsession about colonics, natural wool, natural cotton, natural this that and the other thing makes me feel she's got too many phobias about everything.

shannon-david-beador.jpg

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, rayndon said:

Sue, on what grounds?  

First off I am assuming the accident in the desert.  I think the rest are claims that her reputation has been damaged.  Somehow I think Brooks took care of that for Vicki.  Another cause of action may by intentional interference with her employment contract.

• Love 4

Looked it up - and an incarcerated hernia is a real thing - not a hernia that is in prison.

Incarcerated hernia. If the omentum or a loop of intestine becomes trapped in the weak point in the abdominal wall, it can obstruct the bowel, leading to severe pain, nausea, vomiting, and the inability to have a bowel movement or pass gas. Strangulation.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

So Terry's got time for Miss Taco Supreme competitions but has so much trouble clearing his schedule to spend time with the kids? 

Terry has time for everything as long as it involves him being in front of a tv camera.  

• Love 24
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Thanks for this clip zoeysmom....in this video, Shannon says she is especially concerned about how all of these allegations from Vicki will affect her kids.....really, Shannon??  How bout taking your family off this shit show of a show, then?? 

• Love 8

Heather speaks to others with such disdain, and acts as if she is their mommy dearest. Ugh!

After this trip, the only one I'd travel with is Meghan - the others do nothing but drink and behave like morons.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, sandyskyblue said:

Thanks for this clip zoeysmom....in this video, Shannon says she is especially concerned about how all of these allegations from Vicki will affect her kids.....really, Shannon??  How bout taking your family off this shit show of a show, then?? 

It is a ridiculous statement to a degree but I get what she is saying as well. It is one thing for Shannon/David to put their business, no matter how personal, on the show because it is coming from them, they are controlling the narrative about it but what Vicki did was going directly against what Shannon has said publicly about the DV. In short, Vicki is calling Shannon a liar about what happened during the DV incident, which could impact the Beador daughters relationship with their father negatively, undoing the progress they have made from the cheating damage. 

• Love 6
Just now, StatisticalOutlier said:

I haven't seen anybody mention my favorite thing from the episode:  When Kelly told Michael that she said David beat up Shannon.  Michael said, "Is that true?"  Kelly said, "I don't know.  It's none of my business."  WTF??

I know, it is only her business if she can use it to hurt/humiliate Shannon but who cares if it is true or not before she spews it first! LOL

• Love 8

Vicki was ridiculous in trying to reframe her talking shit about David and Shannon. Vicki said that she brought up the domestic violence issue because of how David reacted during the 70s party. The thing that Vicki neglected to add was that after David went in on Vicki at the party, Vicki actually said "I think that if I hit David, he might hit me back." Ya think bitch. I love that Vicki is trying to be outraged that someone might respond to her physical assault with reciprocal physicality. 

I don't think that Andy will ever stop inviting Brianna to reunions because she's the only who can call Vicki on her shit and can get Vicki to listen to her. Last night Brianna straight up said that Brooks faked his cancer and that Vicki doesn't really have empathy.  Vicki would likely stop speaking to anyone else, but Brianna is her daughter and Vicki doesn't want to be estranged from her.

• Love 14