Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E17: Puppet Strings And Tamra's Wings

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Heather's face truly is um, something else.  She really does resemble Madame puppet.  Plus the makeup is always so harsh.  It is with all the ladies but it looks particularly harsh to me.  I wonder what she realy looks like without it and what she'd look like with an under makeover.

Two or three years ago, we saw her at home with Terry with no make-up on. She was packing for a trip or something. She looked so lovely. That was back when we could still comment on the Bravo blogs, and she had written in her blog that she was embarrassed to have been filmed with her face bare.  The comments on her blog were overwhelming telling her she looked much better with no makeup. She looked like an entirely different person.  She often posts casual pics with the kids on Twitter doing random stuff like going to sporting events or picking pumpkins, and she always looks so much better than she does on the show. 

• Love 10
13 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I think for many it is the fact that she is tight and toned.  It is real work, not to mention giving up carbs and other yummy stuff. That kind of discipline is difficult.  Heck, I just try to avoid Gluten, and despite the fact that I look and feel so much better when I do, it is so hard. 

I agree.  And I think she's managed to do it without looking too much like a body builder.  

But after seeing the dedication, the clean eating, the lack of aloholic drinks (well, greatly reduced), I think I'm happy having balance in my life even if it does mean a spare tire!

• Love 7
11 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

The only two I wouldn't travel with are Kelly and Meghan.  Kelly is bat shit crazy and mean, and Meghan bores me to tears.  At least the other ladies can put aside differences and have fun.  Kelly ruined every fun situation in Ireland, and Meghan should have just stayed home.

I'd leave out Kelly and Vicki maybe Tamra. Kelly and the way she presents herself speaks for its self. Vicki knows how to have fun but knowing who she is I wouldn't want to travel with her. Tamra can be fun but she is always too crude and a bad ambassador. When I travel I'm all for a good time but I really want to learn the culture and history, Heather, Shannon and Meghan seem to have the intelligence not to make a joke out of everything. They would appreciate it and still have a blast, maybe Miss. Fancy Pants not so much.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Giselle said:

I'd leave out Kelly and Vicki maybe Tamra. Kelly and the way she presents herself speaks for its self. Vicki knows how to have fun but knowing who she is I wouldn't want to travel with her. Tamra can be fun but she is always too crude and a bad ambassador. When I travel I'm all for a good time but I really want to learn the culture and history, Heather, Shannon and Meghan seem to have the intelligence not to make a joke out of everything. They would appreciate it and still have a blast, maybe Miss. Fancy Pants not so much.

Agree.

I couldn't stand Meghan the entire 1 season and some of 2nd, but she's grown on me.  I think she actually does have a pretty good sense of humor and can reign in it when she needs to.

Vicki I used to love when the show first started because she did seem fun has made the "whoop it up" her thing and now her being fun to be is like someone trying too hard to be he life of the party.  Crude (Tamra) can be a lot of fun but crude gets old too.

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Heather's face truly is um, something else.  She really does resemble Madame puppet.  Plus the makeup is always so harsh.  It is with all the ladies but it looks particularly harsh to me.  I wonder what she realy looks like without it and what she'd look like with an under makeover.

Your wish . . . . http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/rhocs-heather-dubrow-looks-flawless-without-makeup

• Love 4

Heather and Shannon at least, when the others aren't around, seem to know how to behave in social situations, so traveling would be less risky with them.  They also seem to appreciate local cultures and cuisine.  Vicki and Tamra have shown themselves to be small minded.  Plus I couldn't take Vicki's constant yelling and woo hoo's.    Their comfort zones are so narrow - anything, even milking a cow, is beyond them, and remember the screaming at monkeys & elephant rides in Bali?      I wouldn't take Kelly for obvious reasons, plus I'd have to watch her eat, which isn't a pretty sight. 

• Love 12

I couldn't go on a housewife trip. I'd get with the concierge and a Rough Guide, make my own plans and ditch them. The one and only one thing I liked about the Bravo  show Tour Group was that the guides tried to give the awful travelers cultural experiences that would bond the country they were in to the traveler. Some didn't appreciate the gift they were given and others were just self absorbed or had nasty personalities. 

I would love to have a fat well worn passport at the end of my life.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

I don't understand how anyone with half a brain would think that Tamra won because Bravo made it so. Bravo didn't even sponsor the competition. How could they have any say over who won? And where would they get body-builders to compete to lose? For what? This is a super low-budget show. Don't see how that makes any sense, and I don't see any evidence for it being scripted. Fancy thinking. 

Yeah, that's totally why Kelly and Vicki were invited to Shannon's party for Tamra; contractual end-of-the-season obligations.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

I don't understand how anyone with half a brain would think that Tamra won because Bravo made it so. Bravo didn't even sponsor the competition. How could they have any say over who won? And where would they get body-builders to compete to lose? For what? This is a super low-budget show. Don't see how that makes any sense, and I don't see any evidence for it being scripted. Fancy thinking. 

I wouldn't go so far as to say Bravo made sure Tamra won (although it is possible).  However, the local venue and sponsoring organization both knew Bravo cameras would be there to document the event for national television, with the HWs and families in the relatively small audience.  That HAD to influence the judges to some extent.  How would it look if the show's Golden Girl didn't get a trophy to hold up on stage, but rather just walked off into the dressing room empty handed?  In any event, Tamra's shiny hardware is still more legitimate than the one Vicki awarded herself when she fell on her ass several seasons ago.  

Speaking of Bravo cameras, the editing of that contest was so rapid-fire, it was hard for me to understand exactly what was going on. 

• Love 6
On 10/25/2016 at 2:17 PM, nexxie said:

Heather speaks to others with such disdain, and acts as if she is their mommy dearest. Ugh!

After this trip, the only one I'd travel with is Meghan - the others do nothing but drink and behave like morons.

Yes, she does, and she needs to understand something. Hey, Madame Puppet: WE on this board can speak of ALL of you with disdain. YOU, on the other hand, are a washed up, fame-whoring, useless hag, who is NO DIFFERENT from the other ho-wives. YOU are a Real HAG of OC, so YOU do not get to speak to anyone with disdain--unless it's Miss Terry. And by the way, I feel sorry for YOUR kids. You are a rube and a poseur.

• Love 5
On 10/25/2016 at 5:37 PM, motorcitymom65 said:

No, what I meant was that the surrogacy reveal was truly a secret. Something that wasn't known to most of the cast and certainly not known to the audience. It also had nothing at all to do with what was going on during the season. I didn't mean to infer that revealing one thing would be worse than the other. Just that Shannon has talked about this more than once, has interviewed about it, etc., so the fact that it was brought up on the show should hardly be shocking to her. Her marriage and the difficulties involved have been her major storyline since her very first appearance on our TV. She acts like she cannot believe it has happened which is just beyond strange to me. Regardless of what story Shannon and David tell now, there is a segment of the population that is going to read the headline of what happened all of those years ago and assume that David was aggressive towards Shannon. They will assume this because Shannon called the police on her husband and told them she was in danger. 

We have zero idea what happened between Shannon and David all of those years ago. We have zero idea what Shannon told Vicki back when they were close and Shannon was angry and hurt by David. Everyone would have their own feelings about this, but I find it nearly impossible to believe that Shannon actually called the police because she wanted an argument to stop, which is what she is saying. I do think she is fairly dumb, incredibly needy, and does not possess the ability to cope with many things. She needs to run to Dr. Moon 3 times a week for absolutely no good reason except that she thinks she needs to. She needs a certain amount of lemons around to properly exist.  She needs her husband to fish things out of her ass. She is needy times 10. It is just hard for me to know what the truth is here, but harder to understand why someone who has talked so much about honesty is surprised that her husband's arrest for domestic abuse was brought up on her reality TV show. The arrest she herself has talked about. 

This made me laugh.  While I have never needed Mr. Natalie's assistance with something like that, that is what I would call a close relationship.  If you can't count on your spouse to help you fish wayward items out of your behind, what can you count on them for???

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, StevieRocks said:

Yes, she does, and she needs to understand something. Hey, Madame Puppet: WE on this board can speak of ALL of you with disdain. YOU, on the other hand, are a washed up, fame-whoring, useless hag, who is NO DIFFERENT from the other ho-wives. YOU are a Real HAG of OC, so YOU do not get to speak to anyone with disdain--unless it's Miss Terry. And by the way, I feel sorry for YOUR kids. You are a rube and a poseur.

Kelly doesn't seem to fit in, but I find Heather to be unnecessarily mean and condescending toward her.

Although, as much as Kelly doesn't fit in, I'd like Heather gone because she's mean; she's methodical. Kelly, she pops off at the mouth when you push her, but she doesn't seem to sit around thinking about how she can be spiteful. When she said something to Shannon about shaving the hair off her chin, I died laughing.  I cracked up, I was like, she's just throwing shit left and right cause she's under attack.

Anyway, I also find it horrific how Heather plays around with mental illness. Does she really think it's OK and that she is qualified to diagnose people as being mentally ill on national television? Kelly's not the dangerous one, it's Heather... trying to get people committed. 

Edited by Keepitmoving
  • Love 14
On 10/25/2016 at 9:03 PM, zulualpha said:

I agree with Meghan's commentary about what was taking place on the bus.  The other women were trying to take Kelly down, calling her trash, insane, saying she was having a psychotic break etc.  I also agree with Meghan calling Heather conniving.  As far as what Kelly said, meh.   If someone said my husband was gay, I'd laugh.  Who cares?  I certainly wouldn't scream fuck you at the person.  As far as Shannon goes, it's a matter of public record that her husband was arrested for DV. So Vicki exaggerated and said he beat the shit out of her.  Shannon didn't deny that he hit her.  Vicki was just saying that David was intimidating and she was afraid around him.  He did get into her personal space at the '70's party while speaking aggressively.  He shouldn't do that with women, no man should, but especially a not man who's been arrested for violence against his wife.  Shannon really really wants to keep her family's dirty laundry off the show, good luck with that.

More shots of Kelly eating, both with Meghan and Tamra.  Somebody likes the way you look eating Kelly!

Kelly always looks great.  Her clothes and handbags are  fabulous, jewelry too.  And her hair and makeup are always on point.  I wonder if she has a stylist.

I disagree.  He was standing across the table from her and SHE got up in HIS grill (he had been there with his buddies minding his own biz, she walked over to his location and said his wife was fighting and then got in his face when he dared respond).  I don't fault him for not walking away.  I also don't think one can say that a 'man' shouldn't do it.  No one should do it.  It also isn't as if he didn't have a legit beef with Gunvelson.  She involved his wife (unknowingly to Shannon) in a con.  Slimy shit right there.  AND she spilled a confidence to Billy's drunkity gf Rhonda.  He told her you apologize and we are good.  Ole Vicki the con never apologizes for anything.

• Love 20

I disagree.  He was standing across the table from her and SHE got up in HIS grill (he had been there with his buddies minding his own biz, she walked over to his location and said his wife was fighting and then got in his face when he dared respond).  I don't fault him for not walking away.  I also don't think one can say that a 'man' shouldn't do it.  No one should do it.  It also isn't as if he didn't have a legit beef with Gunvelson.  She involved his wife (unknowingly to Shannon) in a con.  Slimy shit right there.  AND she spilled a confidence to Billy's drunkity gf Rhonda.  He told her you apologize and we are good.  Ole Vicki the con never apologizes for anything.

I agree wholeheartedly.  As a woman, if I am in someone else's face (be they male or female) and/or lay a hand on them, I don't get to cry "but I'm just a girl.....how DARE a man talk to / touch a woman that way" if they respond in kind back.  Icky Vicki stood there screeching in his face and then had the audacity to say that he was a horrible man to yell at her.  Well.....perhaps if you hadn't yelled at him, he wouldn't have yelled back!

• Love 21
16 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

The only two I wouldn't travel with are Kelly and Meghan.  Kelly is bat shit crazy and mean, and Meghan bores me to tears.  At least the other ladies can put aside differences and have fun.  Kelly ruined every fun situation in Ireland, and Meghan should have just stayed home.

I would never travel with Kelly. But I would travel with Megan. Megan did cool stuff. She met with an expert who gave her cool information about her ancestry. She visited a smaller, quaint Irish town. She toured a historical site. That's the kind of stuff I'd like to do in Ireland - not immediately race for the nearest pub so i can get drunk. 

I'd never travel with Vicki either. She cannot eat anything even slightly "different" or she starts gagging. And she's always sexually harassing somebody. 

I probably wouldn't travel with Tamballs either. Even if Kelly and Vicki weren't there, she'd probably still be loud and obnoxious. 

I would travel with Heather and Shannon, as long as Vicki and Tamra weren't there. On their own I think they'd be up for doing a lot of the interesting, cultural stuff that Megan wanted to do. 

• Love 14
On 10/25/2016 at 6:57 PM, queenjen said:

My daughter immediately jumped on Kelly using an unreferenced Will Ferrell ism as her own. And here is how she described Terry Dubrow 'He looks like one of the 7 dwarves. No! He looks like the FATHER of the 7 dwarves' Love this. It's stuck with me. 

When Gunvalson is called to account as she was in the bus trip to the airport, all of last season when the outrage and casserole expectations weren't working and especially the entire way through the last reunion, she pulls that face. The blank, numb, clocked out mask. I'm so entirely sick of it. She's going to do exactly this at the upcoming reunion, with a brief hiatus maybe when they roll Brianna out. So far this has worked for her because Andy and her castmates have let it. I'm really hoping that they are all as fed up as we are and push for accountability or at least a reaction. I'm simply not going to watch another 3 parter where Gunvalson is permitted to sit there earning a cheque and dodging all questions because she's employed this mask technique she has perfected. And is also permitted back up in the form of Brianna. That crew: Vicki, Brianna, Ragey Ryan and Michael and any of Vicki's latest plus ones need to be cut off the Bravo teat STAT. I think the same of Teresa Giudice who employs the same device when avoiding anything uncomfortable and is allowed to get away with it. 

Get rid of Kelly. Although given how bff Vicki is going to behave come reunion, Kelly lacks any self restraint and may yet again start spewing anything that enters her wetbrain. Her going to 'shoot the messenger' to justify barfing up any vile gossip she's been fed by Gunvalson in the last season plus any other racist or other crap she concocts just shows how truly morally r******* she is. 

Vicki is a dead end. Kim Richards should have been one and done and I hope Bravo think of her when they assess Kelly's future with the show. I didn't mind Brandi, unpopular opinion, I know, but Brandi had a strong friendship going with LVP and then with Yolo and she was smart and fast. Below the belt yes, trashy, yes but she also was linked with the messy Eddie Leanne thing too, so there was pop culture relevance at that time. And she was attractive. Kelly's got nothing. 

I could not possibly agree with the bolded more.  I have just had it with the zero accountability thing and that look just makes me want to slap it right off of her face.  She should've been gone LONG AGO!

• Love 5
On 10/25/2016 at 4:32 PM, Pattycake2 said:

I remember hearing a couple of OC producers who handle Vicki discussing her on Andy Radio.  They said that Vicki does not plan out anything.  That she enters every season with the intention of not making any waves and staying neutral on everything.  And that things just happen.  Frankly, I  believe that when the rest of the women snubbed her at the beginning of the season, she aligned herself with Kelly.   And what do you do when you are trying to quickly create an alliance and when the rest of the women are snubbing you?  You exchange secrets.  I think Vicki and Kelly did gossip extensively about the other women.   The problem is that Kelly never apologizes when she first annoys someone.  Instead she attacks and apologizes later. And she drinks too much.  Vicki never spoke on air about David even after the fight with him at the 60's party.  But the moment Kelly thought Vicki didn't have her back, she spilled everything.   And Shannon freaked.  Frankly, I don't know why Tamra was upset.  All that Eddie stuff has been discussed on line for years.

Someone may have beat me to the punch on this, but I believe Vicki did speak about David after that party.  It was either at Meghan's candle party or the Dubrows' stupid book reveal.  She was speaking with Heather McDonald, who used to be on Chelsea Handler's show and is friends with plenty of Bravo peeps. She referred to how he was speaking to her, and if memory serves, something to the effect that she thought he was gonna hit her.  Then he said something like, "you can hit your wife, but....." as if speaking to David about what he can and can't do to Vicki.  (Maybe someone can help me with the exact quote?)  

Okay, editing to say that I was wrong in the above paragraph ^^^^^^ - it wasn't said during that convo with Heather McDonald at the book release party - maybe it was in a TH that she said something referring to him hitting his wife.  I don't think it's something I dreamed, I'd put money on it that I really heard it - I'll find it!

So stupid of Vicki to have referred to that little "secret" as a lie.  Such bullshit.  Shannon wasn't lying by not announcing that to the world on the Jumbotron at Dodger Stadium.  She needs to shut the hell up in general.  If her poorly done fake lips are a-flappin', lies are a-flyin'!

Edited by straightshooter
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Maybe it was a combo reaction, Kelly going in on her/Sidney's estrangement and now she finds out that Vicki also attacked her husband and their marriage just days later. That is a lot of betrayal for any 1 person let alone short fused Tamra! LOL

Besides, at this point in her training she was probably at the point she'd kill someone for a donut.  That might make my fuse a tad shorter.  JOKE!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Keepitmoving said:

Kelly doesn't seem to fit in, but I find Heather to be unnecessarily mean and condescending toward her.

Although, as much as Kelly doesn't fit in, I'd like Heather gone because she's mean; she's methodical. Kelly, she pops off at the mouth when you push her, but she doesn't seem to sit around thinking about how she can be spiteful. When she said something to Shannon about shaving the hair off her chin, I died laughing.  I cracked up, I was like, she's just throwing shit left and right cause she's under attack.

Anyway, I also find it horrific how Heather plays around with mental illness. Does she really think it's OK and that she is qualified to diagnose people as being mentally ill on national television? Kelly's not the dangerous one, it's Heather... trying to get people committed. 

Had she been able to get anyone hauled off in a hospital for a 'psychotic break' she would have worn that as a jewel in her tiara and EVERY person who acted out afterwards would have had to tell the paramedics that Pleather was the one having a psychotic break - She thinks that everyone around her is nuts and can't keep her fucking fingers off the numbers 9-1-1.

Pleather's major malfunction is that she has no middle ground when it comes to people. 

She either lords her 'wealth' over the rest with her tales of building a house (one that will diminish in value because of her reckless spending) and 'manners'.

She is a pretend princess in a pretend world.

• Love 6

Regarding travelling with one of these wives, I'd have to really think about it. Megan is the only one with desire to know the area she's travelled to but that could just be that it was ALL about her. Shannon only wants to drink, shop, spa or relax and even though she's done some other things she doesn't seem to enjoy them very much. Heather may venture out of her 5 Star Resort and actually enjoy a few things but I get a sense that it must be something she can brag about later so a trip to a small unknown village, quaint as it may be wouldn't interest her. Tamra would enjoy physical activities, shopping and time with people she already knows but they'd have to come up with any ideas of what to visit. Vicki would be happy with men admiring her boobs when she lets them out to play. Kelly I have no read on at all except that she'd probably manage to insult someone along the way.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

I wouldn't go so far as to say Bravo made sure Tamra won (although it is possible).  However, the local venue and sponsoring organization both knew Bravo cameras would be there to document the event for national television, with the HWs and families in the relatively small audience.  That HAD to influence the judges to some extent.  How would it look if the show's Golden Girl didn't get a trophy to hold up on stage, but rather just walked off into the dressing room empty handed?  In any event, Tamra's shiny hardware is still more legitimate than the one Vicki awarded herself when she fell on her ass several seasons ago.  

Speaking of Bravo cameras, the editing of that contest was so rapid-fire, it was hard for me to understand exactly what was going on. 

Did anyone catch the name of the event? Even if the competition was merely regional (or local), a legit org would have info and images of past events, winners, upcoming contests etc. Conversely, an event that was set up specifically for filming purposes might not have much of an online record with resources separate from Bravo.

• Love 3

I thought it was nice of Tamra to apologize to Kelly at their dinner. She was back on the shit list for me after the last episode but her apology seemed sincere and she does seem to be trying to be a better person. I wonder if her trying to be better was spurred on by her daughters estrangement. Tamra was really the worst in previous seasons but I do think she is trying to be a better person now. Her trainer is a bit odd with the whole forgiveness situation. I mean it would be good for Tamras own sake to forgive Vicki so she's not angry but that shouldn't mean she has to be friends with her again. 

The whole Kelly-Heather feud is weird now. Neither of them really "did" anything other than scream at each other. I don't blame anyone for not wanting to be friends with Kelly. But Heather was also over the top with nasty insults to her. 

Vicki is the worst. I used to like her in the early seasons. How embarrassing.

ok basic question here - so we know for sure that Brooks DIDNT have cancer? Did he admit that? I read that he admitted that he did falsify some paperwork but he was still saying he did have cancer?

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Almost 3000 said:

Regarding travelling with one of these wives, I'd have to really think about it. Megan is the only one with desire to know the area she's travelled to but that could just be that it was ALL about her. Shannon only wants to drink, shop, spa or relax and even though she's done some other things she doesn't seem to enjoy them very much. Heather may venture out of her 5 Star Resort and actually enjoy a few things but I get a sense that it must be something she can brag about later so a trip to a small unknown village, quaint as it may be wouldn't interest her. Tamra would enjoy physical activities, shopping and time with people she already knows but they'd have to come up with any ideas of what to visit. Vicki would be happy with men admiring her boobs when she lets them out to play. Kelly I have no read on at all except that she'd probably manage to insult someone along the way.

Actually we have seen Heather do the quaint thing when others won't. She completely impressed me a couple of season ago in Bali. She and Tamra rented bikes and spent the day seeing the sights. We saw them hanging out with the locals, trying to speak the language, and loving the beautiful scenery from their bikes. Was it the rice fields they visited? They were trying to learn more about cultivating rice, but couldn't speak the language to understand. I thought Heather was charming in her interest to understand. They were even late getting back to the hotel for their fancy dinner.  She said it was her favorite part of the trip.  The others, including Vicki, Danielle, Shannon, and Lizzie, all said they wanted to stay back at the hotel spa. I remember Heather saying that she loved a good facial as much as anyone, but that she could get that back at home. On this Ireland trip she was the only one who embraced milking the cows, not acting like a total jackass and insulting their host. One of the things I like the most about her is that she is usually up for most anything. She might do it her way and she might do it fancy, but she usually participates and is gracious about it. 

• Love 24
31 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Actually we have seen Heather do the quaint thing when others won't.

You're probably right. Heather it is that I'd travel with if I had to pick one and her restaurant selections would be good too...

• Love 7
1 hour ago, doublek61 said:

http://musclemania.com/

It takes a little digging down, but if you click on Events (I think....it's part way across on the top) and then look at 2016, you can find Orange County.  There are results posted, and Tamra is on there.

It actually likes a pretty big organization. 

She won 2 titles, first one was the "Classic Tall" and then she won the "Miss Bikini Classic Overall" ! I'd say Tamra did Great!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Almost 3000 said:

Meghan was under the weather-the whole genealogy storyline was thrown together at the last minute according to the genealogist.  So Meghan was not really all in on the trip. She missed a dinner, the pub crawl, the picnic came late to the milking party-maybe because Kelly was being a prig.  So I don't get all the adorable, Meghan nonsense.  The absolute absurdity of Meghan taking the tapping the shoulder of anyone and you will be related  was laughable because she took the comments literally.  The genealogist pretty much thought the Californians idiots.  If she were truly interested she might have tried the hall of records and looked up some living relatives.

They were there for five days we saw maybe 60 minutes and much of that was an reenactment and bad footage on a bus.  My guess is they probably did a few other things but nothing was notable.  Meghan seemed to be into room service and Kelly wasn't much better between missing a dinner and getting nixed from the last night's off camera's activities after being oh so morose.

Bottom line is they are there to work and RHOC is not a travelogue. 

• Love 2

I have to, even though I can't stand Tamra and never have, give kudos to Tamra for getting her body into incredible shape.

I'm not a fan of Heather but damn, I would have said the same things Heather did to Kelly on the bus.  Kelly crossed a line and she needed to turn around, sit down and shut up.  Just like Kelly needed to do at the dinner when she started calling the other women names.  Kelly crosses lines.  So does Vicki in a more 'sly' way.  No one is buying it but Vicki, at least, 'tries' to be less obvious.  Kelly is just dumb.  Puppet master......

I wouldn't call Meg 'adorable' but at least she actually gave us some 'Ireland'.   Yeah, asking people in the street about their ancestry was silly but at least she wasn't demanding people to give their last name ala Kelly Dodd.  Says a lot about Miss College Graduate.

• Love 7

Wow, the true Heather came out in this season.  I've always smelled a phony there but she really pulled out the scary, mean girl in the past two episodes!  I think her Kelly hate stems from someone spilling the beans that Kelly told them her friend was the realtor who sold Heather and hubby their land to build the hotel on and that they weren't able to pay cash for it.  I'll never forget Heather's frozen (naturally this time) face on hearing the words!  Thoughts were processing through her brain so fast you could see smoke coming out her ears :D  I'll also never forget how she persecuted Shannon on Shannon's first season for absolutely NO reason.  It was disturbing to watch.  Heather  back in Jr high and High School would have been very popular because the other girls would have been terrified to get on her bad side.  Something pure demonic in her facial expression came out on that bus ride.  It was  none of her business to get involved with even speaking to Kelly, but she was still seething that Kelly told someone (?) they had to get a loan to pay off their land like 'normal' people.  She must be exhausting to be around.  I liked it much better when Tamara and Vicki were making fun of her and tolerating her attempts at kissing their booties in Hawaii a couple of seasons back!  That pale terrifying nutcracker face hovering menacingly in the back of the bus--- whew! That would make a great Halloween costume, probably too scary for little children to be around   ;)

• Love 8
7 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I have to, even though I can't stand Tamra and never have, give kudos to Tamra for getting her body into incredible shape.

I'm not a fan of Heather but damn, I would have said the same things Heather did to Kelly on the bus.  Kelly crossed a line and she needed to turn around, sit down and shut up.  Just like Kelly needed to do at the dinner when she started calling the other women names.  Kelly crosses lines.  So does Vicki in a more 'sly' way.  No one is buying it but Vicki, at least, 'tries' to be less obvious.  Kelly is just dumb.  Puppet master......

I wouldn't call Meg 'adorable' but at least she actually gave us some 'Ireland'.   Yeah, asking people in the street about their ancestry was silly but at least she wasn't demanding people to give their last name ala Kelly Dodd.  Says a lot about Miss College Graduate.

Tamra has come a long way-although she isn't exactly awful in this pic-Image_obj1302068151969tmb640.jpeg

I will say a huge improvement was getting smaller implants/  This is the photo Slade referenced when he called her the Michelin Man.  Actually there was a series of photos.

Heather has always been Heather, I didn't find her calling Kelly trash,  conniving.  This is a woman who had called others in the group c*nt, dumbf*ck, Kelly is the machine gunner spraying the room, to get the attention of one target and can't understand people will fire back. 

• Love 7

So there was a belly button recently. I'm always annoyed by drama that Bravo doesn't share. So Tamra had a medical emergency and lost her belly button? I'd like a brief mention about this on the show. Get on it Bravo because losing a belly button is interesting.

59 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Tamra has come a long way-although she isn't exactly awful in this pic-Image_obj1302068151969tmb640.jpeg

I will say a huge improvement was getting smaller implants/  This is the photo Slade referenced when he called her the Michelin Man.  Actually there was a series of photos.

Heather has always been Heather, I didn't find her calling Kelly trash,  conniving.  This is a woman who had called others in the group c*nt, dumbf*ck, Kelly is the machine gunner spraying the room, to get the attention of one target and can't understand people will fire back. 

I would call kelly trash repeatedly in the back of a dark bus to look like this! Lol

• Love 2
21 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Two or three years ago, we saw her at home with Terry with no make-up on. She was packing for a trip or something. She looked so lovely. That was back when we could still comment on the Bravo blogs, and she had written in her blog that she was embarrassed to have been filmed with her face bare.  The comments on her blog were overwhelming telling her she looked much better with no makeup. She looked like an entirely different person.  She often posts casual pics with the kids on Twitter doing random stuff like going to sporting events or picking pumpkins, and she always looks so much better than she does on the show. 

I also think they had to do their own makeup on this trip which contributed to the strange/awful way they all looked. No Glam Squad for them like Erika Jane's in Dubai. Tamra looked particularly horrible in her room right before they all went for their last dinner. Very harsh, overdone foundation that really settled in the wrinkles, overdone clumpy mascara....terrible! I really noticed and I usually don't.  She would have really benefitted from a pro airbrushing on her face and a much lighter touch with her eyes. She looked 65. Hot bod not withstanding. 

• Love 3
21 hours ago, notnowimbusy said:

Heather and Shannon at least, when the others aren't around, seem to know how to behave in social situations, so traveling would be less risky with them.  They also seem to appreciate local cultures and cuisine.  Vicki and Tamra have shown themselves to be small minded.  Plus I couldn't take Vicki's constant yelling and woo hoo's.    Their comfort zones are so narrow - anything, even milking a cow, is beyond them, and remember the screaming at monkeys & elephant rides in Bali?      I wouldn't take Kelly for obvious reasons, plus I'd have to watch her eat, which isn't a pretty sight. 

How about Vickie's and Tamra's hayseed behavior in fine restaurants? Gagging, retching, that stupid frantic head shake Vickie does when presented with seafood? The only way I would travel anywhere with them is if I was going to Daytona Beach for spring break. And it's 1991. 

• Love 11
9 hours ago, stcroix said:

Wow, the true Heather came out in this season.  I've always smelled a phony there but she really pulled out the scary, mean girl in the past two episodes!  I think her Kelly hate stems from someone spilling the beans that Kelly told them her friend was the realtor who sold Heather and hubby their land to build the hotel on and that they weren't able to pay cash for it.  I'll never forget Heather's frozen (naturally this time) face on hearing the words!  Thoughts were processing through her brain so fast you could see smoke coming out her ears :D  I'll also never forget how she persecuted Shannon on Shannon's first season for absolutely NO reason.  It was disturbing to watch.  Heather  back in Jr high and High School would have been very popular because the other girls would have been terrified to get on her bad side.  Something pure demonic in her facial expression came out on that bus ride.  It was  none of her business to get involved with even speaking to Kelly, but she was still seething that Kelly told someone (?) they had to get a loan to pay off their land like 'normal' people.  She must be exhausting to be around.  I liked it much better when Tamara and Vicki were making fun of her and tolerating her attempts at kissing their booties in Hawaii a couple of seasons back!  That pale terrifying nutcracker face hovering menacingly in the back of the bus--- whew! That would make a great Halloween costume, probably too scary for little children to be around   ;)

But who would you rather have as your friend? Tamra and Vicki were in Hawaii as Heather's guests while she was filming that TV show. All they did was talk about her behind her back the entire time. She was a gracious hostess, doing the things they wanted to do, which included the surfing, even though Heather said she hated stuff like that. She did it anyway because that's what they wanted to do, and they trashed her behind her back. She is a very good friend. I would love to have someone defend me the way that Heather did Tamra and Shannon on that bus ride. She might not have come out looking very good to many, but IMO she looked much better than Vicki, who said not one word in defense of her supposed good friend Kelly. 

• Love 18
17 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

Is THAT what my vagina looks like????

Heh. Was it Vicki who talked about getting a lift down there?

15 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

And how does that affect the judging?

I have no idea! I must have had a short circuit when I wrote that!

13 hours ago, doublek61 said:

http://musclemania.com/

It takes a little digging down, but if you click on Events (I think....it's part way across on the top) and then look at 2016, you can find Orange County.  There are results posted, and Tamra is on there.

It actually likes a pretty big organization. 

MuscleMania? Wow, I recall their events being played on ESPN or ESPN2 during the 1990's.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, stcroix said:

I think Heathers dislike of Kelly stems from Kelly's attacks on her friends throughout the season. She called Kelly out at the Sushi dinner as well, the one where Kelly called Shannon a cu-t and told Tamra to shut her F'ing mouth, both which occurred after Kelly told Shannon that she saw/understood why David "cheated on her". Sooo, her reaction to someone repeatedly attacking her friends is no surprise to me. And, if you go back and re-watch Shannon's first season, it is very clear/easy to see Vicki and Tamra playing Heather and Shannon against each other, they did everything possible to make sure the 2 did not become friends, especially Vicki IMO. Heck, Vicki never thought Heather and Shannon would become friends, so much so that Vicki told the Terry/IV lie to Shannon last season thinking that Heather would never find out about it. LOL

The property/lot that Kelly was talking about was the land their old house was built on, not the current hotel house and I don't think she cared about what Kelly said because she knew that Kelly didn't know what she was talking about. LOL

Also, Heather was defending her friends that were being attacked by Kelly, something good/real friends do for each other, unlike Kelly's friends Vicki and Meghan, who sat there saying/doing nothing to stop the fighting.

• Love 16

To me Heather is the only one who hasn't done horrible things. I mean she's pretentious, absolutely. But she says things to people's face; doesn't spread secrets and confidences; sticks up for her friends. She has been known to apologize when she is in the wrong, is hella fun on vacations and can string together cogent thoughts together. 

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, scribe95 said:

To me Heather is the only one who hasn't done horrible things. I mean she's pretentious, absolutely. But she says things to people's face; doesn't spread secrets and confidences; sticks up for her friends. She has been known to apologize when she is in the wrong, is hella fun on vacations and can string together cogent thoughts together. 

I would agree with you, except I think that making statements that someone is having a psychotic break, on camera and when you have zero authority to make such statements, is awful. And she's done it twice.

• Love 13
16 minutes ago, DeeplyShallow said:

I would agree with you, except I think that making statements that someone is having a psychotic break, on camera and when you have zero authority to make such statements, is awful. And she's done it twice.

I DO think that pleather IS qualified to assess the mental health of individuals. By osmosis and sleeping near a plastic surgeon, she is more than capable of commenting on and diagnosing people having 'psychotic breaks'.

• Love 2

I think Heather keeps a pretty tight rein on her emotions, especially when on camera.  She let a little loose on the bus, but she's not going to go where Tamra, Vicki & Kelly go - the in your face screaming, swearing, etc.   I seriously doubt that Heather grew up in a household that allowed that kind of behavior - but Tamra for sure did, and Vicki talked about how her mom was a screamer.  

• Love 8
6 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

I also think they had to do their own makeup on this trip which contributed to the strange/awful way they all looked. No Glam Squad for them like Erika Jane's in Dubai. Tamra looked particularly horrible in her room right before they all went for their last dinner. Very harsh, overdone foundation that really settled in the wrinkles, overdone clumpy mascara....terrible! I really noticed and I usually don't.  She would have really benefitted from a pro airbrushing on her face and a much lighter touch with her eyes. She looked 65. Hot bod not withstanding. 

See, that is what happens when you get an HDTV set???  ; )

---------

I had a pal that moved to the OC and became insufferable twat in social situations.

If we went out to grab a bite to eat? He wasn't happy with the table, he'd bug the servers about the dishes and the ingredients. He was always trying to pull some kind of scam - to get freebies - from an establishment.

We once went to a dinner/concert and he ended up getting our meal comped, plus tickets and a meal to another show. IT was embarrassing and tiresome.

THAT is the way I'd feel if I had to take a trip with pleather. There was ONE scene in Ireland where she told a server that she wanted her dish made 'without potatoes'. Someone mentioned earlier about going to Ireland and NOT eating potatoes?

Mom always told me to just push thru and eat it, it wasn't going to kill me to eat something new or I didn't like. (No, I don't think she's allergic- I think she is one of THOSE PEOPLE, like my pal, who just looks for shit to complain about.

• Love 8