Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E17: Puppet Strings And Tamra's Wings

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

See, that is what happens when you get an HDTV set???  ; )

---------

I had a pal that moved to the OC and became insufferable twat in social situations.

If we went out to grab a bite to eat? He wasn't happy with the table, he'd bug the servers about the dishes and the ingredients. He was always trying to pull some kind of scam - to get freebies - from an establishment.

We once went to a dinner/concert and he ended up getting our meal comped, plus tickets and a meal to another show. IT was embarrassing and tiresome.

THAT is the way I'd feel if I had to take a trip with pleather. There was ONE scene in Ireland where she told a server that she wanted her dish made 'without potatoes'. Someone mentioned earlier about going to Ireland and NOT eating potatoes?

Mom always told me to just push thru and eat it, it wasn't going to kill me to eat something new or I didn't like. (No, I don't think she's allergic- I think she is one of THOSE PEOPLE, like my pal, who just looks for shit to complain about.

LOL, Heather was not complaining, she asked for them to keep/hold the potatoes instead of her picking them out and then having them be thrown out which is wasting food. That is not complaining IMO. LOL

• Love 13
1 hour ago, DeeplyShallow said:

I would agree with you, except I think that making statements that someone is having a psychotic break, on camera and when you have zero authority to make such statements, is awful. And she's done it twice.

Heather uses the term "psychotic break" instead of saying she "went off the deep end" or she "cracked up" or she " is insane/nuts" like most people would say. LOL

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

LOL, Heather was not complaining, she asked for them to keep/hold the potatoes instead of her picking them out and then having them be thrown out which is wasting food. That is not complaining IMO. LOL

I guess terry would know about other things she won't put into her mouth?

37 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

---------

I had a pal that moved to the OC and became insufferable twat in social situations.

If we went out to grab a bite to eat? He wasn't happy with the table, he'd bug the servers about the dishes and the ingredients. He was always trying to pull some kind of scam - to get freebies - from an establishment.

We once went to a dinner/concert and he ended up getting our meal comped, plus tickets and a meal to another show. IT was embarrassing and tiresome.

THAT is the way I'd feel if I had to take a trip with pleather. There was ONE scene in Ireland where she told a server that she wanted her dish made 'without potatoes'. Someone mentioned earlier about going to Ireland and NOT eating potatoes?

Mom always told me to just push thru and eat it, it wasn't going to kill me to eat something new or I didn't like. (No, I don't think she's allergic- I think she is one of THOSE PEOPLE, like my pal, who just looks for shit to complain about.

Difficult. She's difficult. Horrible quality in a person. Very unattractive. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I think Heathers dislike of Kelly stems from Kelly's attacks on her friends throughout the season. She called Kelly out at the Sushi dinner as well, the one where Kelly called Shannon a cu-t and told Tamra to shut her F'ing mouth, both which occurred after Kelly told Shannon that she saw/understood why David "cheated on her". Sooo, her reaction to someone repeatedly attacking her friends is no surprise to me. And, if you go back and re-watch Shannon's first season, it is very clear/easy to see Vicki and Tamra playing Heather and Shannon against each other, they did everything possible to make sure the 2 did not become friends, especially Vicki IMO. Heck, Vicki never thought Heather and Shannon would become friends, so much so that Vicki told the Terry/IV lie to Shannon last season thinking that Heather would never find out about it. LOL

The property/lot that Kelly was talking about was the land their old house was built on, not the current hotel house and I don't think she cared about what Kelly said because she knew that Kelly didn't know what she was talking about. LOL

Also, Heather was defending her friends that were being attacked by Kelly, something good/real friends do for each other, unlike Kelly's friends Vicki and Meghan, who sat there saying/doing nothing to stop the fighting.

Heather pretty much summed up her reasons for not liking Kelly, basically you are judged by the company you keep.  http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live/season-13/episode-169/videos/why-heather-looks-uninterested  I think that is why we saw she and Terry move away from Vicki. 

I would agree about the Shannon assessment.  I don't think rental Heather wanted someone with a nicer home, twins and everything that made her a step above.  Vicki did a lot to contribute to the divide telling Terry that David made a pass at her-something she later denied.

I really didn't have any problems, after the chin hair comment, with anyone telling Kelly to sit down and shut up.  That was probably the kindest thing someone could have done.  it also blew a huge hole in Kelly's theory the others were trying to get her drunk so she would misbehave-Kelly doesn't need alcohol her anger burns at about a 100 proof.  Kelly's abstinence from alcohol is fleeting-I noticed on the previews she has a glass of champagne.  So which is it she acts the ass when drinking, or she only acts the ass when drinking around these women?  From what I have seen of Kelly alcohol is an excuse for her bad behavior not an impetus, it is however a really lame excuse for her documented unruly behavior.

• Love 11
13 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

LOL, what an angel that Heather is -- all this time I thought she was worried about ingesting a dreaded carb but really, she's  worried about wasting food. LOL

• Love 6
48 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

---------

Difficult. She's difficult. Horrible quality in a person. Very unattractive. What about the crap she pulled when she ordered fish her first season? "Make sure it's a THIN piece, it better be a THIN piece or it's going back....blah blah blah". I think those kind of people complain about nothing just to make others think that they have such sophisticated demands or are oh, so important. She totally reminds of Jim Bellino when he and Alexis checked into that hotel and made the poor bell boy TAKE AWAY A CHAIR!!!! Lol lol because he didn't want the chair in his hotel room. RIDIC!! Such pretentious assholes!!! They look like fools. 

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Vicki did a lot to contribute to the divide telling Terry that David made a pass at her-something she later denied.

I remember that differently. I remember all of the women talking about David being a flirt during the reunion. Vicki then confirmed that he had flirted with her too, but she was quick to dismiss it as harmless. It was when they were talking about David drinking tequila at the hoedown and flirting with Vicki and the other blond person (did that other blond turn out to be Meghan?). Anyway, Heather had tried to make a case that David was hitting on other women and that was why she was so much more offended at the things he said about her bull ride than what Eddie said. I think her reasoning was, Eddie was a true friend so it was easy to accept an apology from him. But David not only wasn't a good friend, but he was known for hitting on other women. Vicki was the one to dismiss the flirting as harmless as a show of support to Shannon. 

• Love 4

I don't think it's mandatory to eat potatoes in Ireland.  I'm sure you can get just about any food you want there.  It's like people coming to Florida thinking you have to eat gator tail. Fuck that noise, it's gross and it's a reptile.  Will not eat.  

Secondly, I'm failing to see all the great stuff Meghead did.   She sat around with a genealogist and found that people in a small part of a small Island are related.  Holy shit, who would have seen that coming?  I'd rather a pub crawl than whatever her boring self centered ass was doing.    I didn't see her ass visiting any museums, historical sites (other than the one her relatives offed a bunch of people at), or taking in any scenery.    I'd rather hang with Vicki for a couple of hours provided hard liquor was available.   Megan is just the definition of boring on legs.

• Love 10
20 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

LOL, what an angel that Heather is -- all this time I thought she was worried about ingesting a dreaded carb but really, she's  worried about wasting food. LOL

Oh, I am sure she didn't want to eat any carbs but she also wasn't "complaining" which was what she was accused of doing. Asking to leave something off the plate when ordering is acceptable and most people have done that, be it because they don't like certain foods, are allergic to them or because they are watching what they eat, it is more common than not. Also, asking to leave food you have no intention of eating out of the order is less wasteful no matter how you look at it. Seriously, why allow it to be included if you are not going to eat it? I guarantee you, no one wants me to eat cucumbers in a salad and then sit anywhere near me for the next 20 minutes.....no one! LOL

• Love 14
13 minutes ago, MatildaMoody said:

I remember that differently. I remember all of the women talking about David being a flirt during the reunion. Vicki then confirmed that he had flirted with her too, but she was quick to dismiss it as harmless. It was when they were talking about David drinking tequila at the hoedown and flirting with Vicki and the other blond person (did that other blond turn out to be Meghan?). Anyway, Heather had tried to make a case that David was hitting on other women and that was why she was so much more offended at the things he said about her bull ride than what Eddie said. I think her reasoning was, Eddie was a true friend so it was easy to accept an apology from him. But David not only wasn't a good friend, but he was known for hitting on other women. Vicki was the one to dismiss the flirting as harmless as a show of support to Shannon. 

Vicki told Heather and Terry that David made a pass at her/tried to kiss her after the hoedown, they never said when she claimed it happened, but they did say that that was another reason they didn't like David. Yes, Vicki did deny ever saying that though but I'd believe Heather/Terry over Vicki any day of the week. LOL

2 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

I don't think it's mandatory to eat potatoes in Ireland.  I'm sure you can get just about any food you want there.  It's like people coming to Florida thinking you have to eat gator tail. Fuck that noise, it's gross and it's a reptile.  Will not eat.  

Secondly, I'm failing to see all the great stuff Meghead did.   She sat around with a genealogist and found that people in a small part of a small Island are related.  Holy shit, who would have seen that coming?  I'd rather a pub crawl than whatever her boring self centered ass was doing.    I didn't see her ass visiting any museums, historical sites (other than the one her relatives offed a bunch of people at), or taking in any scenery.    I'd rather hang with Vicki for a couple of hours provided hard liquor was available.   Megan is just the definition of boring on legs.

Well, Meghan said that she was sick most of that trip, I would guess morning sickness, the 24/7 kind though. The genealogist said that he was contacted/contracted by production at the last minute, so I am thinking that Meghan was too sick to film most of the time. 

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, MatildaMoody said:

Here is the clip : http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-9/videos/will-vicki-makeout-with-shannons-husbandIt   Heather had nothing to so with the conversation.  Tamra kept saying David is a flirt. 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Tamra kept saying David is a flirt. 

She sure does -- even after it's clear that it's making Shannon uncomfortable, Tams keeps on and on. Tams derives some weird sense of power by acting like this. Filled with poison, that one.

And, since that link was followed by this link, here's even more of Tams stickin' and twistin' her repellent ugliness into Shannon:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-9/videos/david-explains-writing-that-email

• Love 3
1 hour ago, steelcitysister said:

Lol lol lol lol lol lol!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, VedaPierce said:

Difficult. She's difficult. Horrible quality in a person. Very unattractive. What about the crap she pulled when she ordered fish her first season? "Make sure it's a THIN piece, it better be a THIN piece or it's going back....blah blah blah". I think those kind of people complain about nothing just to make others think that they have such sophisticated demands or are oh, so important. She totally reminds of Jim Bellino when he and Alexis checked into that hotel and made the poor bell boy TAKE AWAY A CHAIR!!!! Lol lol because he didn't want the chair in his hotel room. RIDIC!! Such pretentious assholes!!! They look like fools. 

Oh lord. If you think that's someone being difficult, you would have loathed one of my friends in grad school. We were out at the Ground Round and she ordered something and proceeded to make a substitution to every single aspect of the dish she ordered. It was unreal. She'd start ordering. If the server wasn't writing it down, she'd bark at them to write it down. They argued a little bit and one of the other people said to the server "just write it down or this is going to go on forever." Once she saw that the server was writing the order down, she would proceed. She ordered something like a burger, but substituted the burger with the grilled chicken from some other meal. She only wanted the bottom bun. She wanted different cheese, the onions and peppers from the fajita meal, half a side salad and seasonal veggies, but with a handful of fries on the grilled chicken. And she'd send plates back at the drop of a hat. Sometimes we'd go out to dinner and she'd send her insane completely substituted dishes back 3 times. This meal at the Ground Round, she sent it back twice. She slso ordered a diet coke, which she sent back because it had too much ice in the glass. Then she sent it back because it had too little ice. Finally when the ice was just right she sent it back and made them change out the syrup concentrate and the carbonation unit. She did this at every damn restaurant we went to. It was this meal at Ground Round that caused me to just turn to her and say "I can't go out to eat with you anymore. You don't really like food. You are picky to the point of distraction. We don't eat at of a ton of places and I'm pretty sure they know who you are now. I'm fairly certain that I'm being slow poisoned with spit, piss, or actual poison because I'm having dinner with you. Plus, I'm not fond of tipping 50% in hopes that it counters what you do." She thought about it for a hot second and was like ok. 

I would rather deal with Heather being a little picky and asking for a reasonable substitution, than deal with Vicki's fake horking and Tamra's screaming. Restaurants don't love substitutions or leaving things off, but that's why the charge you for it. I think most restaurants have moved past the Bourdain insolent brattiness of no substitutions ever. Most decent restaurants include language about allergies and sensitivities on their menus. Some of it is liability issues, but some of it is because having a diner being a picky brat like friend, fake vomiting like Vicki, or screaming like Tamra in the middle of your dining room only hurts your business. It just ruins the dining experience for others. So if Heather wants no potatoes in her meal and the restaurant gets to charge her more because of a substitution, I'm fine with that. She got what she wanted and the restaurant made more serving her less food.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Heather uses the term "psychotic break" instead of saying she "went off the deep end" or she "cracked up" or she " is insane/nuts" like most people would say. LOL

But when most people say that, they also don't ask if an ambulance should be called ;)

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, DeeplyShallow said:

But when most people say that, they also don't ask if an ambulance should be called ;)

LOL Yes, she did ask that when it came to Shannon but not with Kelly. Of course, they were already on the bus to hell when she said it about Kelly, so no need! LOL

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I would rather deal with Heather being a little picky and asking for a reasonable substitution, than deal with Vicki's fake horking and Tamra's screaming. Restaurants don't love substitutions or leaving things off, but that's why the charge you for it. I think most restaurants have moved past the Bourdain insolent brattiness of no substitutions ever. Most decent restaurants include language about allergies and sensitivities on their menus. Some of it is liability issues, but some of it is because having a diner being a picky brat like friend, fake vomiting like Vicki, or screaming like Tamra in the middle of your dining room only hurts your business. It just ruins the dining experience for others. So if Heather wants no potatoes in her meal and the restaurant gets to charge her more because of a substitution, I'm fine with that. She got what she wanted and the restaurant made more serving her less food.

I would rather not deal with ANY OF THEM! Lol lol! What the hell? Pick one, do you want to lose a pinky or a toe! Why do I have pick an asshole to have dinner with??? Lol 

they all suck, is there a 'who sucks more' scale?

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 5

My mother makes really good paella. They had invited the new pastor and his wife for dinner. My mom called the wife and asked if they had any allergies or sensitivities or things they just didn't like. The wife said no. My mom told the wife what paella was and what is usually in it. Wife didn't say anything about my mom's description. They come for dinner. My mom makes a beautiful paella. It has roast chicken, chorizo, clams, mussels, jumbo shrimp, and jumbo scallops. The pastor's wife takes two heaping spoonfuls of paella. At the end of the dinner, there are 3 jumbo scallops and a ton of clams and mussels left on her plate. My mom asks if everything was ok with the meal. The pastor's wife says yes, but she didn't know what the scallops were so she didn't eat them and that she only really eats seafood if it's fried. My mother gritted her teeth and made it through the rest of the evening. The moment the pastor and his wife left, my mom went off. She was like bitch if you didn't know what it was why didn't you ask and why did you take 3 scallops. Honestly some of the wife's ignorance about the dish would have been ok if it happened in the pre Internet days, but this shit happened like less than 10 years ago. My mom was volcano angry. She was like I called her up and told her about the dish. Is this dumb bitch too stupid to google and too bougie to let me know that she only eats fried seafood. My family just kept pouring drinks for my mom until she passed out. We put her to bed and we cleaned up the kitchen and dining room. My mom had that good hearty anger that'll sustain you for days.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

My mother makes really good paella. They had invited the new pastor and his wife for dinner. My mom called the wife and asked if they had any allergies or sensitivities or things they just didn't like. The wife said no. My mom told the wife what paella was and what is usually in it. Wife didn't say anything about my mom's description. They come for dinner. My mom makes a beautiful paella. It has roast chicken, chorizo, clams, mussels, jumbo shrimp, and jumbo scallops. The pastor's wife takes two heaping spoonfuls of paella. At the end of the dinner, there are 3 jumbo scallops and a ton of clams and mussels left on her plate. My mom asks if everything was ok with the meal. The pastor's wife says yes, but she didn't know what the scallops were so she didn't eat them and that she only really eats seafood if it's fried. My mother gritted her teeth and made it through the rest of the evening. The moment the pastor and his wife left, my mom went off. She was like bitch if you didn't know what it was why didn't you ask and why did you take 3 scallops. Honestly some of the wife's ignorance about the dish would have been ok if it happened in the pre Internet days, but this shit happened like less than 10 years ago. My mom was volcano angry. She was like I called her up and told her about the dish. Is this dumb bitch too stupid to google and too bougie to let me know that she only eats fried seafood. My family just kept pouring drinks for my mom until she passed out. We put her to bed and we cleaned up the kitchen and dining room. My mom had that good hearty anger that'll sustain you for days.

I wish I could eat your mom's Paella. Sounds amazing. 

• Love 16
On 10/27/2016 at 1:35 AM, tenativelyyours said:

And wasn't the fear Vicki had of David was him hitting her back?!?  That she felt it was a legimate victimizing fear that she couldn't hit someone first and not escape possible consequences? 

If I would ever hit anyone, I expect to be hit back.  I don't believe in "no man should EVER hit a woman."  I wasn't raised that way...so I didn't ever instigate anything physical.  In fifth grade a girl "bashed" my son's head against a block wall 2-3 times because he told her he was NOT her boyfriend.  I asked if he hit her back and he said, "Boys can't hit girls."  I told him that was not our family's rule...just don't start anything.   Still, if David had hit Vicky "back," he would never have heard the end of it...from her and from many viewers.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Former Nun said:

In fifth grade a girl "bashed" my son's head against a block wall 2-3 times because he told her he was NOT her boyfriend.  I asked if he hit her back and he said, "Boys can't hit girls."  I told him that was not our family's rule...just don't start anything.   Still, if David had hit Vicky "back," he would never have heard the end of it...from her and from many viewers.

Well, the bad seed who bashed his head should have been expelled and not re-admitted til she'd undergone some intensive therapy (oh no, I sound like Heather giving mental health advice!) -- but --and I imagine this isn't what you want to hear--  I gotta say, I rather admire your little guy for his conviction.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Former Nun said:

If I would ever hit anyone, I expect to be hit back.  I don't believe in "no man should EVER hit a woman."  I wasn't raised that way...so I didn't ever instigate anything physical.  In fifth grade a girl "bashed" my son's head against a block wall 2-3 times because he told her he was NOT her boyfriend.  I asked if he hit her back and he said, "Boys can't hit girls."  I told him that was not our family's rule...just don't start anything.   Still, if David had hit Vicky "back," he would never have heard the end of it...from her and from many viewers.

OMG was he okay?  Did the girl get punished?

I'd be so upset then, if he was okay, furious!

• Love 4

WRT Heather using "psychotic break" maybe she thinks it sounds nicer than "batshit crazy" "effing insane" "psycho" etc.  Because, let's face it, both times she used the term were pretty much on the money lol.

• Love 12
7 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Granted Heather made comments that Kelly was going off the deep end but I thought it was Meghan who said to Kelly "I think you're having a psychotic break."

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Granted Heather made comments that Kelly was going off the deep end but I thought it was Meghan who said to Kelly "I think you're having a psychotic break."

No, it was Heather. That said, IMO, Heather was close enough IMO! LOL

• Love 3
8 hours ago, scribe95 said:

To me Heather is the only one who hasn't done horrible things. I mean she's pretentious, absolutely. But she says things to people's face; doesn't spread secrets and confidences; sticks up for her friends. She has been known to apologize when she is in the wrong, is hella fun on vacations and can string together cogent thoughts together. 

Heather has flaws, but she is absolutely my favorite.  None of the others even come close. 

• Love 14
29 minutes ago, DebbieM4 said:

Heather has flaws, but she is absolutely my favorite.  None of the others even come close. 

Overall, thru course of the show, she is probably my fav too. And she was a decent actress in her day, likely could have continued but chose the four kids and hubby instead. The one drama show she did was pretty decent. At least she has a brain and seems to live a life not only about RHOC, imo. Yes, she is a bit of a show off and too haughty but I too think Kelly is psychotic and should be locked up. She has her "sides" and can be a witch but is nowhere close to the league of Trashy Tamra or gross Icky as far as being beyond redemption. Her biggest flaw to me is that she continues on this shit show. I mostly like Shannon too, but between her enemas, fruity beliefs and staying with sleazy David, she has kinda lost me. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, SoCal4Us said:

WRT Heather using "psychotic break" maybe she thinks it sounds nicer than "batshit crazy" "effing insane" "psycho" etc.  Because, let's face it, both times she used the term were pretty much on the money lol.

I saw nothing batshit crazy about Kelly on the Ireland trip.  Crazy is not responding in kind when being attacked imo.  Psycho is more along the lines of trying to get someone intoxicated and then getting them out of their room at 3 in the morning with your IPhone videoing so hopefully they will say something that can be characterized as a rampage.  Saying someone has chin hairs doesn't even come close to the shit Heather, Tamra and Shannon tried to pull. 

From Shannon's blog:

At this point, my ties to Vicki are severed forever. She made up one of the most unconscionable lies possible about my husband and I still can’t understand how a person can be that evil.

What a drama queen.  I think she's trying to deflect the attention away from the fact that she was caught on camera trying to get Kelly drunk so they could ambush her.   I also notice that while she denies David "beat" her she never denies that he hit her, which based on the arrest and punishment he received I think he did.

• Love 10
7 hours ago, zulualpha said:

I saw nothing batshit crazy about Kelly on the Ireland trip.  Crazy is not responding in kind when being attacked imo.  Psycho is more along the lines of trying to get someone intoxicated and then getting them out of their room at 3 in the morning with your IPhone videoing so hopefully they will say something that can be characterized as a rampage.  Saying someone has chin hairs doesn't even come close to the shit Heather, Tamra and Shannon tried to pull. 

From Shannon's blog:

What a drama queen.  I think she's trying to deflect the attention away from the fact that she was caught on camera trying to get Kelly drunk so they could ambush her.   I also notice that while she denies David "beat" her she never denies that he hit her, which based on the arrest and punishment he received I think he did.

Regarding the bolded portion-apparently Vicki is done with Tamra and Shannon as well:  http://www.inquisitr.com/3653211/vicki-gunvalson-responds-to-shannon-beador-and-tamra-judge-saying-she-lied-about-davids-physical-abuse-and-started-eddies-gay-rumor/

There are times when producers need to let go of a RH when it is apparent their behavior is so despicable, the idea of any sort of reconciliation is not believable.  That move should have happened last year after the Brooks scandal.  There were two immovable forces, Vicki not getting off the broken hearted duped by Brooks point and the others refusing to buy into her position.   If Ivcki were so likeable give her a show of her own with daughter and grandchildren and unattached makes in her life. 

So now we are at the end, everyone has made statements, do you save the dynamic by keeping Vicki, or move forward with some new interesting RH and keep the Heather/Shannon/Tamra base? 

• Love 9
7 hours ago, zulualpha said:

I thought Kelly going off in the pub after being asked repeatedly to stop nose flicking and screaming at the top her lungs profanities and calling Tamra a liar is pretty crazy.  Kelly has no clue when to let it go.  Absurd the offering someone a drink is trying to get them drunk-especially with an accomplished drinker like Kelly.  Kelly came out of her room-no one knocked on her door.  I think Kelly's biggest issue is she believes she can say or do anything off camera and the others just aren't going to let her have the off camera moments.  Kelly's regrets may be quite simply that she felt isolated and alienated by the others after her Pub Crawl meltdown and without her they managed to have fun the same night at dinner.  No one really cared about her morose moments and nor did they ask about them-it was pretty much happy up or check out. 

I do believe Kelly held out some irrational thought that she could act up on camera, hurt people, say whatever she wanted and then once the cameras were down, just go out and have a great time with the ladies.  By virtue of the fact she had shared moments with Vicki early on-she should have either known that during non-filming times or off camera these ladies don't necessarily stay in contact. let alone go out or Vicki intentionally misled Kelly that once the cameras are down everyone is cool with each other.

Once on the bus I believe Kelly started the discussion that followed with, "they can dish it out but they can't take it." Does Kelly ever take responsibility for her words?  Because I just can't see how any of us know what Shannon, Tamra or Heather were trying to pull.  By the time of the  bus ride it was about Kelly's words and Kelly throwing out Vicki's words that were at issue.  I will be curious to find out if these women knew they were being filmed.  The certainly weren't mic'd.   

• Love 13

I think the main reason Megan came off this episode as the only sane one is she wasn't drinking any alcohol. Most of the screech fests that happen on this show are fueled by alcohol. That cell phone video was at 2:30 or 3:00 am, so no telling how long those women had been drinking. Even Heather looked drunk on the bus. She wasn't at the slurring point yet but she looked intoxicated to me. I could tell by her eyes. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
typo
  • Love 6
On 10/24/2016 at 9:56 PM, RHOSingapore said:

I tuned in just in time for "The Competition….."  Why do I feel like I'm watching the adult version of Toddlers and Tiaras??  Well, after a long day at work, this was just the nightcap I needed….though I'm glad I didn't see the whole episode based on the info in the above thread….

Ronnie Karam on the Watch What Crappens Podcast called Tamra's competition Waddlers & Tiaras.

Tamra does look better than she has in the past.

I could have sworn..Tamra got a breast reduction and Vicki said why would any one want to be part of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee. Then Tamra had them blown up again and was showing them off to Terry Dubrow last season when Heather was "leeching". I don't remember Tara downsizing again - but she doesn't have the huge funbags this season.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

I think the main reason Megan came off this episode as the only sane one is she wasn't drinking any alcohol. Most of the screech fests that happen on this show are fueled by alcohol. That cell phone video was at 2:30 or 3:00 am, so no telling how long those women had been drinking. Even Heather looked drunk on the bus. She wasn't at the slurring point yet but she looked intoxicated to me. I could tell by her eyes. 

Kelly wasn't drunk either on the bus either, yet she was BSC and Heather admitted in a tweet that she was drunk.

• Love 6

Kelly wasn't drunk either on the bus either, yet she was BSC and Heather admitted in a tweet that she was drunk.

we have no idea whether Kelly was drunk or sober on the bus.  We know she had drinks with Vicki. 

She always seems a bit drunk, like she's been "pre-gaming" for filming or loading up on Xanax or some other substance of choice.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, AnitaKnight said:

we have no idea whether Kelly was drunk or sober on the bus.  We know she had drinks with Vicki. 

She always seems a bit drunk, like she's been "pre-gaming" for filming or loading up on Xanax or some other substance of choice.

Kelly claimed, and I use the word claimed, she did not go out with Vicki after Tamra and Shannon shut her down she went back to her room. 

I agree she does always seemed to be primed. 

I think it is time for all these women take responsibility for their behavior drunk, sober or under the influence of some type of other substance.  Last year Vicki took four Xanax before the Reunion, of course she denied it when asked, but there were witnesses. 

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, AnitaKnight said:

This is from Kelly's last blog, 2 weeks ago, "I had decided I had better keep my wits around me when dealing with these scheming women. No matter what happens or how hard they try to tempt me, I decided I was not drinking alcohol the rest of the trip.". Also this "Later that night I met with Vicki in her room. Vicki said she wanted to go to the bar with Tamra and I. We stopped by Tamra’s room and knocked, but she didn’t answer her door. So I went back to my room.", so, No, she wasn't drinking with Vicki that night either. She didn't drink their last day/night in Ireland, she was not drunk on the bus. Her OTT, BSC behavior was done while she was sober!

And least we forget, Kelly has admitted to having anger management issues, this is a woman that has had 2 restraining orders filed and granted against her in the past few years, she doesn't need alcohol to amp her up.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

So now we are at the end, everyone has made statements, do you save the dynamic by keeping Vicki, or move forward with some new interesting RH and keep the Heather/Shannon/Tamra base? 

None of the above?  I don't think any of these women is so popular and likable that they should be making statements and drawing lines in the sand about friendships or fake friendships.  That's LVP kind of pull and these women don't have it imo.  Kelly posted on her instagram her and Vicki and friends having an after reunion dinner so there's that friendship that appears to be ok.  Heather and Tamra I think will be fake friends with anybody to stay on the show, not sure about Shannon but if everyone else stays she'll be forced to eat her words if she wants to stay and film with the other women.

• Love 5
21 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

------------

It's NOT about people "complaining" about a meal, it's the inability of a person to 'eat around' a meal.

Growing up, my mom had no tolerance for any of her kids complaining about a meal. If you didn't like it, You could pretty much go hungry, for all she cared.

She WAS NOT going to make a special meal, sub, cut the crust off a sandwich or take the potatoes out of a dish.

---------

"I'll have the cheeseburger........Um, what kind of bread do you serve it on......can you make it an onion roll? What is on the burger? Can I have Romaine lettuce in stead of iceberg.....no I want my pickles on the side. Can you toast the bun and mayo on one side of the bun, mustard also on the side. Can I have pepper jack instead of American? I want my burger cooked medium, but not real medium, more cooked than rare, medium medium...."

• Love 7
14 hours ago, zulualpha said:

Kelly's biggest problem is that she's a drunk asshole. Trying to get someone drunk and set them up out of their room isn't psycho, it's also assholish with not great conflict skills. What is kind a little psycho is the fact Kelly goes so low so quickly and has no understanding that calling someone a c*** or a terrible mother would hurt their feelings. It's weird how completely lacking in empathy she is. The others have empathy, but they just fucking hate Kelly.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Kelly's biggest problem is that she's a drunk asshole. Trying to get someone drunk and set them up out of their room isn't psycho, it's also assholish with not great conflict skills. What is kind a little psycho is the fact Kelly goes so low so quickly and has no understanding that calling someone a c*** or a terrible mother would hurt their feelings. It's weird how completely lacking in empathy she is. The others have empathy, but they just fucking hate Kelly.

Kelly makes it sound as if the others lack her rapier wit, which is neither sharp or funny.  I will say of all of the new hires on this show she has been the quickest to feign hurt feelings, being set up and ganged up on.   The other thing Kelly lacked is any type of history with the other women.  So forgiving repeatedly out the gate wasn't working.  Even Vicki saw the writing on the wall that Kelly was most likely a one season wonder disaster and was trying to save her space. 

Meghan playing the great wise one knowing she was leaving and headed back to St. Louis so any loyalty is pretty much lost in the equation. She registered her displeasure with VIcki, didn't cave into visit her in the hospital and then capitulated to heather when called out and apologized.   . 

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Kelly throws these bombs at the others then tries to claim she didn't say c***/bad mother comments to "hurt" her target when she is forced to apologize (I suspect by production) and thinks that makes it all Ok. Tamra called her out on that when Kelly tried to sell her that line of BS about the Sidney comment, if she wasn't trying to hurt her, then why did she say it to begin with and Kelly had no answer. Kelly is an asshole drunk or sober. LOL

• Love 11

I respectfully disagree that it's impolite to order exactly what you want in a restaurant.  When eating out, I may request a substitution or something on the side (knowing I may end up with a higher bill), and I'm definitely not a picky eater lol.  On the other hand, if ever in Ireland, I'll be eating potatoes at every meal!

• Love 15
23 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Vicki told Heather and Terry that David made a pass at her/tried to kiss her after the hoedown, they never said when she claimed it happened, but they did say that that was another reason they didn't like David. Yes, Vicki did deny ever saying that though but I'd believe Heather/Terry over Vicki any day of the week. LOL

Well, Meghan said that she was sick most of that trip, I would guess morning sickness, the 24/7 kind though. The genealogist said that he was contacted/contracted by production at the last minute, so I am thinking that Meghan was too sick to film most of the time. 

Well thank god for small favors.  I literally grind my teeth when Megan comes on screen.  Why did they even bother sending her early pregnancy ass knowing she would likely not feel well?  

I think she's creepy as fuck, as evidenced by her obsession with being friends with her husbands dying ex, and nosing around into Crooks personal life.   Sure she has some social graces and can be rational, but she's still a creepy fucker,  and being the least offensive ho wife is like winning a high jump contest over a limbo bar, or being queen of the shit heap.

my mother tried to make me eat squirrel head gumbo as a child.   You better believe when I pay people to make my food, that I'm not going to accept something I don't want to eat to avoid hurt feelings.  If it's hurtful that I firmly state NO masago, so be it.  Unless you work in pre prepared fast food, you better be happy to tailor your patrons orders.   That's just good business.  I guarandamntee you that I could serve Heather a meal to her satisfaction, and be totally not offended that a paying customer was specific about her order.  

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 8

Pleather is a customer, spelled with an "N".

That is the difference. It's the way a person  treats the waitstaff/servers/hostess in an establishment (Thanks Jeff L for the info) - it's the dismissive, better that thou, let-me-tell-you-how-I-want-it assholery people take when they walk into a restaurant.

No, it's not a substitution or a request, It's the full throttle, douche baggery, ass wipe attitude when talking to the 'hired help'.

Pleather is that, in spades.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Mu Shu said:

Well thank god for small favors.  I literally grind my teeth when Megan comes on screen.  Why did they even bother sending her early pregnancy ass knowing she would likely not feel well?  

I think she's creepy as fuck, as evidenced by her obsession with being friends with her husbands dying ex, and nosing around into Crooks personal life.   Sure she has some social graces and can be rational, but she's still a creepy fucker,  and being the least offensive ho wife is like winning a high jump contest over a limbo bar, or being queen of the shit heap.

my mother tried to make me eat squirrel head gumbo as a child.   You better believe when I pay people to make my food, that I'm not going to accept something I don't want to eat to avoid hurt feelings.  If it's hurtful that I firmly state NO masago, so be it.  Unless you work in pre prepared fast food, you better be happy to tailor your patrons orders.   That's just good business.  I guarandamntee you that I could serve Heather a meal to her satisfaction, and be totally not offended that a paying customer was specific about her order.  

I have never heard of squirrel head gumbo.  EEEEKKKK!!!

I completely agree.  I am not sure why people have such a problem with having personal preferences regarding food.  If I am paying I will get it how I want it within reason.  A fully formed adult doesn't need to eat something just to make someone else feel better.  Harping on others about it just makes you look like an asshole and draws more attention to it.  A gracious host will not say a word about it.

At 10 years old I was at a slumber party and the host served lentil soup and beef tongue with mayo sandwiches.  The soup was yummy but no one was going to make me eat tongue sandwiches no matter what they did.  I politely declined while the boyfriend of the mother tried to force me.  I didn't ask for anything else, didn't make Vicki horking noises, just a no thank you.   Should be enough in polite society.

• Love 6

Children should not be forced to eat gross food, and adults should be left alone after politely declining.  Now, when Vicki gags over the prospect of food, or has taken a bite and gags, that shit is de trop.  Once you have committed, no matter how nasty it is, you must get it down politely.  

Heather is perfectly rational and polite about food.  Vicki is not.   being very particular about how you want your food isn't rude.  Making retching sounds when you are offered food not to your taste is infantile. 

• Love 20