Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E17: Puppet Strings And Tamra's Wings

• Start Topic

Go Tamra! I had a friend who competed in womens body building and it was super intense. The day of the competition there really weren't that many people there. It's not like a baseball game that a ton of people would be interested in. It's mostly relatives of the competitors and a few people who follow it.  I don't think that was a set up for filming at all. 

I would have lost my shit, just like Heather, if I had to put up with Kelly and her crap! I don't think I'd last 24 hrs. before I'd get out my cowboy boots and kick some shit out of someone. HATE KELLY

Not to be ignorant but I keep reading it isn't "christian" for Tamra to compete????? She worked her ass off (literally) and she looked smokin. I live at the beach and I see people in less then she had on! You can't show off your sculpted body in a turtleneck and jeans! I don't think God cares what we wear....how we ACT yes. JMO

• Love 20

At the 70's party it was Vicki that got up in David's face not the other way round. And she was badmouthing Shannon, at David and Shannon's own party. I thought Vicki seemed to be goading David- and now that WE know that Vicki knew that David had at least once, gotten physical during an argument with Shannon, it makes sense that she was trying to push his buttons. 

Yes, Briana called Vicki out on her propensity for blurting out inappropriate comments, but she did it in such a manner that it seemed almost like bragging. She thinks her mom is zany and funny, almost as if the things Vicki says and does get a pass, because it is just ' Vicki being Vicki' . How would Briana feel if it were Ryan being talked about like that?! The fact that Briana has a friendship with Tamra, makes it worse that she laughed it off. I heard we'll be blessed ( groannn)  with Briana on the reunion, so hopefully Tamra can confront her then. 

All the unpleasant events that occurred on the Ireland trip have Vicki's fingerprints all over them at the root. 

• Love 23
17 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

At the 70's party it was Vicki that got up in David's face not the other way round. And she was badmouthing Shannon, at David and Shannon's own party. I thought Vicki seemed to be goading David- and now that WE know that Vicki knew that David had at least once, gotten physical during an argument with Shannon, it makes sense that she was trying to push his buttons. 

Yes, Briana called Vicki out on her propensity for blurting out inappropriate comments, but she did it in such a manner that it seemed almost like bragging. She thinks her mom is zany and funny, almost as if the things Vicki says and does get a pass, because it is just ' Vicki being Vicki' . How would Briana feel if it were Ryan being talked about like that?! The fact that Briana has a friendship with Tamra, makes it worse that she laughed it off. I heard we'll be blessed ( groannn)  with Briana on the reunion, so hopefully Tamra can confront her then. 

All the unpleasant events that occurred on the Ireland trip have Vicki's fingerprints all over them at the root. 

Basically, all of the grossest, vilest, most racist, physically aggressive (with men) stuff is all Icky-related. She is the worst person on the show by far. And Brianna is her enabler, she scoffs most of it off like it is just Icky, what can you do.

• Love 8

But he has Tamra now who has the body of a man, so maybe he's happy.

Now if she'd only cut her hair, then the full transition to manhood would be complete.

Yeah, Ryan is back in OK but as a military wife, being separated for periods of time is not something new. 

Right, but in the instance of Brianna moving to CA, it was her choice to be separated from her husband. Because she's a famewhore.

It seemed to get under her skin.

I think Tamra blew up on the bus because it was a case of a supposed friend secretly spreading rumors as fact, as opposed to strangers on the internet speculating (the latter of which didn't seem to bother her when addressed on WWHL).

Edited by jaync
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, breezy424 said:

It's amazing that so many are 'disturbed' that Tamra doesn't have a belly button.  And count me among you.  Why does this disturb us so much?  It serves no purpose (the belly button).  But yet....it's so hard to overcome. Just sayin...

Kyle XY and Tamra XX. From the same non-human source.

• Love 5

A little off topic but I was watching the show "Strange Inheritance" last night , on Fox Business channel, and can't believe how much the host, Jamie Colby, reminds me of Shannon.  They could be twins!  They even have the same mannerisms.  Maybe I should post this in the "Shannon Beador" post?

• Love 3

Vicki and Briana talk about Vicki like she is some super bad-ass.  Don't mess with her!  She'll come back at you even harder!  Like as if this makes her tough and assertive.  It doesn't, it makes her an asshole.

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, FamilyVan said:

Vicki and Briana talk about Vicki like she is some super bad-ass.  Don't mess with her!  She'll come back at you even harder!  Like as if this makes her tough and assertive.  It doesn't, it makes her an asshole.

Since Brianna is also an asshole they tend to feed off each other and enable each other. Brianna really is Vicki 2.0.

• Love 11
17 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Idk about PC, but your comment could be rather offensive to gay people.  And yet you may have a valid point -- about Eddie seeming pretty "gay-ish", and maybe being turned onto Tams' now muscular bod.

I have to say -- there is something really, really, really bothering me about Vile Vicks bringing up the Eddie-is-gay stuff.  First off, I thought Satan Andy talked about this topic (on WWHL) until it was a tiresome subject.  I figured it was dropped because either nobody believed it or nobody cared one way or another.  OK, so Vile Vicks decided to bring it back up.  Why?  Uh, is Vile Vicks bringing it back up because she's a homophobic asshole & she thinks it's the biggest insult she can hurl at Tams (and Eddie), supposedly cutting down his manhood by saying he's gay?  Oh Vile Vicks, if that's your motivation for doing this, then you truly are the vilest person in Satan Andy's employ -- which says a lot.

Now, there could also be something else going on.  Look, I've always had my theories on Eddie.  I thought for sure he was gay.  Then I just forgot about it because I don't especially care.  Maybe he is gay or maybe he's bi or maybe he's "sexually fluid" or maybe he's totally straight.  In any case, he says he's straight -- so I think it's merely decently respectful to take him at his word.  And besides, it's their marriage & their business what goes on in it.  Whatever.  But here's the thing . . . why is Vile Vicks bringing up this tired shit again?  Could it be that she knows something we don't?  Is she spilling Tams' secrets?  Sheesh, how vile and lowball would that be?

In the end, none of your nasty bullshit matters, Vile Vicks.  Eddie seems like a nice guy.  He works hard & he's responsible.  He treats Tams well & they seem like they have a real marriage, where they live together & positively support each other -- whatever his sexuality is, even if it is different from what he says.  Vile Vicks is pea-green jealous because she can't get someone like Eddie.

When Eddie first came on the show, I thought he was gay and the relationship was completely fake to give Tamra a storyline.  I still recall that bathtub scene were he looked more uncomfortable than Charlie Sheen with a drug test.  I was very surprised they actually got married.

That said, like you, I just don't care all that much. Whatever their relationship is, it's their business.

Vicki knows the truth, whatever it is.  And regardless of what that truth is, she's spitting out the "Eddie is gay" rumors in order to take the heat off herself.  It's what she's always done.  It's what children do and it's what immature adults and massive fuckwits like my ex do.  Deflect, deflect, deflect. 

I am not a fan of Briana's.  She is exactly like her mother, she's just more slick at hiding some of it.  Right now.  Speaking about Vicki and her "slip" on Eddie - - I mean, that's just a classic example of disguising an insult as a compliment.  Sure, Briana, make it look like you're trashing your mother (which is tacky, BTW) while you're also validating what she said and trashing someone else.   IMO she has no room to talk, given that her husband is a douche.  I also find it weird that she and her sons are living in the OC while Ragey Ryan remains in OK.  Maybe Tamra should speculate on why that is . . . let's see how Briana likes it when the shoe is on the other foot. 

Edited by psychoticstate
brain freeze
  • Love 15

It would be an elaborate fake out, wouldn't it? Tams has quite a lot to motivate her to do it.  By this point, she's made millions from Bravo.  She didn't have to fake a marriage to get those millions.  But maybe she thought she did.  

Look, I don't think the marriage is fake, but it's possible it is.  I don't care one way or another if it is.  It's their business.  I like Eddie.  He basically seems like a nice enough guy to me.  And we know how hard it is to actually find a nice guy in Satan Andy's world.

• Love 4

All of these women are speak and behave disingenuously so it's hard to ever really be on one person's side for too long. As much as I dislike Kelly, it was clear that the other women were wanting to see her drunk and increase the opportunity for her to behave inappropriately. It's clear that Kelly's distastefulness is mostly due to her being in a drunken state. If you're tired of hearing her apologize for her bad drunken behaviour, why would you silently co-sign others attempt at boozing her up? I'm looking at you Heather. Heather hides in a facade of class but she is manipulator. In the past episode she sat in a public restaurant and laughed it up while Vicky literally exposes her breasts to her husband and the entire restaurant. Yet the next day you want to gossip about Kelly's low baring top while playing croquet (or whatever it's called)? Heather is a mean girl that hides in a wrapping of pretentiousness and fake niceness so that the people that believe she's really so genuine won't recognize how low key nasty she is. If Heather doesn't like you, she loves to talk about you. 

I personally don't get the attraction to a body building physique but kudos to people who put that time and dedication in to compete. Forget the win, Tamra deserves kudos just for committing to the journey. 

Looks like Tamra's forgiveness of Vicky doesn't last long because next episode looks to be drama as well. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Looks like Tamra's forgiveness of Vicky doesn't last long because next episode looks to be drama as well. 

I don't think Tamra "forgave" Vicki after the bus fight no matter how she put it. They all had to attend the competition and the party at Shannon's as they are part of/are the finale, which they are all required to attend.....no matter what. So those that host these finale events must invite all the HWs, friend or foe. Tamra "hosted" the competition which was the basis for the after party that Shannon hosts, required attendances by all no matter what! LOL

• Love 2

Who cares if he's gay, straight or bi as long as he's a decent human being. Who cares if the marriage is fake or real or what arrangements they might have in place if any at all as long as they love each other.

I think it's real and after Tamrat's bad divorce I bet there is a prenup in place to protect her and her kids. I'd bet Eddie as cautious as he is with money has one too.

• Love 14

Everything is wasted on these rubes. I just watched them complaining about milking the cows and griping about eating the steak dinner. Unless they're swilling liquor down their gullets, fighting like demonic apes, pulling out their decrepit, deflated, wonky fun bags, or screeching about sex, they're not having a good time. Nobody sees you as sex kittens. You're a gaggle of middle-aged hags. Expand your horizons and try something besides playing bunko and eating at your local, crappy strip mall restaurant. 

• Love 13
22 hours ago, Former Nun said:

NotNowImBusy...I can't quote you without adding the photo you posted.   This picture epitomizes everything PERFECT about Vicki's appearance...hair, nose, teeth, taste in jewelry, and most of all, one of her "ain't I cute" facial expressions.  Can't say I like this as much as "this is SPICY."

Vicki.jpg

Welp. I know what (or who) will be haunting my dreams tonight.  Hello to the nightmares!

21 hours ago, notnowimbusy said:

If I were Shannon I'd be more upset over the chin hair comment than the attack on David.    She's aware of what happened w/David & the police, so this didn't come as a shock - just a really low blow.  But the chin hair!  OMG how did she miss that?   I have a strict medical directive - my SIL has been told should I become incapacitated, in a coma, whatever, she is to immediately go to the hospital with a pair of tweezers! 

When my SIL was extremely ill with West Nile Virus, and in the hospital, I was there for her with a razor.   Same w/my MIL when she was dying and in a coma - tweezers at hand.   I bet the entire flight home, Shannon was feeling for that (those hairs), and couldn't wait to get her hands on tweezers.

You are good people! 

I'll NEVER forget when I was just 23 years old and in that schmoopy "honeymoon" stage of a new relationship with a guy I was GAGA over.  I was sitting on his lap, thinking I was all cute, when he looked at me and told me I had a chin hair.  I legit wanted the earth to swallow me at hat point.  I was GUTTED!! OMG.  From that moment on, not a day goes by that I don't "check" that area before leaving the house (or even not leaving the house, since I work from home!)

• Love 14

I don't think Eddie is gay or had cheated mainly because of Tamra's non reaction to it

I guess everything's relative when it comes to the Housewives, but I think yelling "FUCK YOU!!!!" two inches from someone's face is a reaction (Tamra to Vicki).  

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, Teddybear said:

I guess everything's relative when it comes to the Housewives, but I think yelling "FUCK YOU!!!!" two inches from someone's face is a reaction (Tamra to Vicki).  

Honestly, I had to watch that moment about 10 times. I couldn't believe the venom and hatred that burst out of her open mouth, I imagined flames like a dragon and I'm sure if she could have done it she would have turned Vicki to toast at that moment.

My husband happened to come in as I was watching this episode, he usually runs away when he knows I'm watching but this time as he passed, Vicki was in the scene and he said 'wow, what an ugly woman'. I was a little surprised because I don't think she's ugly, just different. I told him that he should have seen her before she made herself 'beautiful' with the help of several cosmetic procedures.

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, Teddybear said:

It is -- but immediately after spraying Vix with her venomous spittle, Tams leaned in and hissed, "But I love you 'cause my Web class tells me to. It also tells me to tithe and be humble but that's not happening til next season, if at all." Damn those sneaky Bravo editors, cutting out this touching moment.

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, Teddybear said:

Maybe it was a combo reaction, Kelly going in on her/Sidney's estrangement and now she finds out that Vicki also attacked her husband and their marriage just days later. That is a lot of betrayal for any 1 person let alone short fused Tamra! LOL

• Love 3
On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 8:54 AM, Nanny pants said:

Tamra's trainer is, frankly, creepy.  All the that talk about "Christian values" while she's picking out bikinis for Tama to wear in a body building competition.  Wait, what?

Christian men like boobs and camel toes!

• Love 4
3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I don't think Tamra "forgave" Vicki after the bus fight no matter how she put it. They all had to attend the competition and the party at Shannon's as they are part of/are the finale, which they are all required to attend.....no matter what. So those that host these finale events must invite all the HWs, friend or foe. Tamra "hosted" the competition which was the basis for the after party that Shannon hosts, required attendances by all no matter what! LOL

That's why I think it's funny - Tamra is presenting it as though she's trying to be the better person but really it's more of a technicality. Unless something 'new' is revealed next week, it's more likely that we're going to see Tamra lose her shit over things that she probably already 'forgave'. 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

So who you cheering for Cin or Chi?

Anyone but Tamara?

Chi, I really don't care for either team!

---------------------

Hernias?

Happen when your ab muscles weaken and your intestines poke thru. You can have a 'reducible' hernia, one that can reduce with your hand.

A more serious hernia is the incarcerated type. One that protrudes thru the ab muscles and the sac is trapped - it can't be pushed back in like a simple hernia.

Hernia repairs can be done with sutures or if the abdominal wall/muscles are so weakened they use a mesh made of Marlex over the muscles to keep the hernia from poking back thru.

An incarcerated hernia is VERY serious - the intestines that poke thru are 'strangled' and will die without the blood flow that is taken away from them.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

Anyone but Tamara?

Chi, I really don't care for either team!

---------------------

Hernias?

Happen when your ab muscles weaken and your intestines poke thru. You can have a 'reducible' hernia, one that can reduce with your hand.

A more serious hernia is the incarcerated type. One that protrudes thru the ab muscles and the sac is trapped - it can't be pushed back in like a simple hernia.

Hernia repairs can be done with sutures or if the abdominal wall/muscles are so weakened they use a mesh made of Marlex over the muscles to keep the hernia from poking back thru.

An incarcerated hernia is VERY serious - the intestines that poke thru are 'strangled' and will die without the blood flow that is taken away from them.

Tamra's story:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/tamra-barney-almost-died-from-a-burst-hernia

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

No Bravo blogs yet from any of them.

It's almost like a game of chicken has broken out ,who is going to be the first to post, and then the rest can "spin" post in their blog.

There isn't much twitter chatter from Tamra, Heather, Shannon or Meghan either. Only Vicki and Kelly are tweeting about the show with their supporters. LOL

• Love 3
12 hours ago, steelcitysister said:

Five or six weeks ago I caught Heather and Terry's segment on evine pushing their skincare products and Heather came across like someone beyond thrilled to be in the spotlight -- the segment hostess barely finished introducing her before Heather wrenched the mic away (figuratively speaking) and started blathering -- kind of:

Hostess: ... and we love it when they join us and tonight they have wonderful things to tell us about so please welcome Terry and Heather Du--

Heather: THANK you so much and I'm, um, we're, thrilled to be here and we have such amazing things to share and I'm a professional actress wonk wonk wonk.

I feel like Heather would flee the HWs instantly should a spot as a talk show panelist (or even better her own talk show where she can lecture viewers on how to improve and behave) or some manner of hosting gig be offered.couth

Again, The joke is "EVINE, where products go to die..."

Pleather doobrow is the worst kind of fucking famehole.

You forgot to mention her interaction with the callers....she reminds me of Dr laura, the phony POS radio host. She'd belittle the callers to her show - she gave some good advice on SOME subjects, but was totally out of her fucking mind on others.

She is really no one when it comes to manners or couth.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

There isn't much twitter chatter from Tamra, Heather, Shannon or Meghan either. Only Vicki and Kelly are tweeting about the show with their supporters. LOL

Strange as this is not the last "party" episode ( with captions) until the reunion.

I wonder if the women are boycotting Bravo or Bravo has told them to keep their yaps shut until the reunion.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Giselle said:

Tamrat looked good. Don't mind the missing belly button. Many people are walking around missing more obvious body parts. It's not like she got rid of it on purpose. 

Yeah - there are several of them on Real Housewives franchises who are either missing a brain or a heart (or both).

• Love 8

I don't understand how anyone with half a brain would think that Tamra won because Bravo made it so. Bravo didn't even sponsor the competition. How could they have any say over who won? And where would they get body-builders to compete to lose? For what? This is a super low-budget show. Don't see how that makes any sense, and I don't see any evidence for it being scripted. Fancy thinking. 

• Love 7

I think anytime Brianna appears and has something to say it is with the express agenda of keeping the family 'brand' on the Bravo teat. It is self serving always and I don't for a 2nd think that her comments and interactions are not discussed prior with her mother. Maybe during the Brooks debacle some of it was authentic, but since then, Vicki has bought her loyalty with a house in the OC no doubt conditional on her toeing the line for the Bravo cheque and manoevring for an orange. I'm so not interested in Brianna and her constant whining and her tawdry marriage that she's obviously pleased to be away from. I have sympathy for Brianna marrying stupidly due to her upbringing but that's where that ends. I'm utterly uninterested in her wasting my time appearing at the reunion. Last season it made sense because Brooks. But blissfully, we'll never be exposed to that feral sociopathic homunculus again, so no need for Brianna.

As for the discussion here about Vicki and David at the 70s party: Vicki took a leaf from the despicable Kenya Moore book of instigating, escalating and then playing victim. 'I felt threatened!'. Kenya does this ad nauseum. Kenya is also deeply unhappy, completely beyond rehabilitation due to seeing no problem with her own behavior and like Vicki, will never have a real authentic relationship with a sentient human being. Kenya can go. Vicki can go. And Brianna shouldn't even be given the oxygen she gets. I'm tuning out if Brianna is to play a bigger role on this franchise. She's got zero going for her, she'll never have the prerequisites that are required to appear as a housewife, so rip off the bandaid please Bravo. 

• Love 5

Heather looked like such a witch on the bus in this episode.  Her face is horrifying.  Can Terry not fix it?  Surely she is a candidate for Botched. 

I'm actually proud of Meghan (I loathed her last year) for seeing through the coven's treachery and taking Kelly's side.  Shannon and Heather are out of control. 

I can't imagine why Kelly and Vicki would bother to go to Shannon's party in the next week.  Just skip it FFS.  It's clear that it's a setup so the coven can attack them some more, except this time on one of their own turfs.  Christian Tams basically said that to Shannon on the phone.  I imagine that at some point Shannon will raise her creaky old lady voice and demand that Vicki and/or Kelly leave her property, just to have the satisfaction of throwing them out.  Sigh.  Too bad I don't really like Vicki or Kelly, or I might feel sorry for them.

• Love 6
On October 25, 2016 at 2:17 PM, nexxie said:

Heather speaks to others with such disdain, and acts as if she is their mommy dearest. Ugh!

After this trip, the only one I'd travel with is Meghan - the others do nothing but drink and behave like morons.

The only two I wouldn't travel with are Kelly and Meghan.  Kelly is bat shit crazy and mean, and Meghan bores me to tears.  At least the other ladies can put aside differences and have fun.  Kelly ruined every fun situation in Ireland, and Meghan should have just stayed home.

• Love 6

Well, if I had a choice of what RHOC to travel with, it would be Heather and Meg, plus possibly Shannon.  Heather is always up for an adventure when traveling.  Don't get me wrong.  I'm not crazy about Heather.  I liked that Meg was interested in finding her roots.  I added Shannon in because I do think she can appreciate where she is, plus she has the ability to have fun.  I really liked Shannon her first season, not so much her second.  I'm back to pretty much liking her this season.  I kinda get her emerald top and having fun with so called Irish terminology.  I admit I laughed. 

The rest, not so much.

• Love 12
15 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

She'll know soon enough if she and Ryan ever have any type of marital discord that her hag of a mother can insert herself into.  It might not even be the type of problems that cause anything more than one to storm out to get some space and I think Vicki will waste no time to try and drive a wedge. I think she is intimidated by Ryan because he holds the cards in the end.  I think that barring something major, Brianna will always lean towards the man that not only fathered her children but also provides a respite and even full retreat from the horror that is her mother.  But something major?  Abuse or infidelity?  I hope Brianna is prepared for that to go public because if it happens while the show still exists and Vicki is still involved I suspect she will be unable to resist the tempation of waging a war she should only play emotional medic in.

And wasn't the fear Vicki had of David was him hitting her back?!?  That she felt it was a legimate victimizing fear that she couldn't hit someone first and not escape possible consequences?  That it was some kind of horrible trait of David's?  The potential to hit someone after she hit him?  That is some pretty fucked up narcissism there.  "I'm so persecuted because I have to worry if I assault someone (and to me the implication was that she felt she had the right to hit him) I might get hurt in return"  In fact to me there was less fear of David hitting as there was indignation that she couldn't hit him in the first place because he was such a horrible person who might strike back. 

I'm actually starting to think that maybe Meghan was the only resort other than Uber.  I simply fail to see, unless one is being paid to do so, how anyone could remain friends with her for more than an hour.   I'm wondering how many times in the middle of doing lunch, the person she has met excuses herself to go to the restroom and just never returns to the table?  I wonder how many people just ghost the hell out of her?  I do remember that Jeana said something about how she knew people who actually changed their phone number to avoid Vicki when they had their falling out years ago.  Or maybe it was one of Jeana's kids joking about her when she tried to be "aunt Vicki" and the boys laughed in her face and basically said they only really knew her from the show and that was too much (not that either Shane or his brother were princes of any sort but like does often know like).

I think Meghan is the only one I would travel with.  Shannon, who I would perhaps have a drink or five with, is too idiosyncratic and would annoy me fast.  Heather is too shallow and also seems to always have to have some kind of pissing match whenever they travel.  But Meghan I get the sense would find something interesting to do that I would not normally consider and she also seems the type to be happy to do her own thing and not expect you to do everything together.  I know she had a crew with her, but I was surprised how comfortable she was being on her own.  Yeah, it was either than or this group, but still.  As someone who still loves sneaking in a matinee in an almost empty theater in the middle of the week especially when it is hot outside and someone who can stay the weekend in the city on his own and find plenty to do, I can appreciate that.  But then it would not be the first time after telling co-workers where I went on vacation to answer "just me" to the follow up of "who went?"

Edited by tenativelyyours
My spellcheck that refuses to allow contractions seems to think idiosyncric is a word
  • Love 8
12 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

Strange as this is not the last "party" episode ( with captions) until the reunion.

I wonder if the women are boycotting Bravo or Bravo has told them to keep their yaps shut until the reunion.

I'm hoping that Tamra, Shannon, and Heather got a cyst and deceased letter, and Vicki and Kelly did not, so that they have extra rope to hang themselves with.    It's telling that those three went silent and the other two did not.  Then again, neither Kelly or Vicki seem to be able to form strategy, they just react at whatever is thrown their way.  They also seem to be rather stupid.   Man I hope this is their run up cemetery ridge.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

RHONY did essentially the same thing near the end-no blogs.

Tamra and Shannon (Shamra) made the rounds speaking their piece about Vicki and Kelly.  They were in New York over the weekend and through the early part of the week.  I do believe Heather might be saving it up for the Reunion and other than her trash rant she had little to do with the last episode.  She didn't apologize or talk about what happened after they returned home.  My guess is Heather gets an extra big helping of Kelly next episode.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Heather looked like such a witch on the bus in this episode.  Her face is horrifying.  Can Terry not fix it?  Surely she is a candidate for Botched. 

I'm actually proud of Meghan (I loathed her last year) for seeing through the coven's treachery and taking Kelly's side.  Shannon and Heather are out of control. 

I can't imagine why Kelly and Vicki would bother to go to Shannon's party in the next week.  Just skip it FFS.  It's clear that it's a setup so the coven can attack them some more, except this time on one of their own turfs.  Christian Tams basically said that to Shannon on the phone.  I imagine that at some point Shannon will raise her creaky old lady voice and demand that Vicki and/or Kelly leave her property, just to have the satisfaction of throwing them out.  Sigh.  Too bad I don't really like Vicki or Kelly, or I might feel sorry for them.

Heather's face truly is um, something else.  She really does resemble Madame puppet.  Plus the makeup is always so harsh.  It is with all the ladies but it looks particularly harsh to me.  I wonder what she realy looks like without it and what she'd look like with an under makeover.

• Love 4
23 hours ago, Bebecat said:

I must be in the minority, I don't feel any lust or admiration for Tamra's physique or any body builder physique of any sex. And it just seems such a superficial and vain project for one so "holy" but jmo...

I think for many it is the fact that she is tight and toned.  It is real work, not to mention giving up carbs and other yummy stuff. That kind of discipline is difficult.  Heck, I just try to avoid Gluten, and despite the fact that I look and feel so much better when I do, it is so hard. 

• Love 11