Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E17: Puppet Strings And Tamra's Wings

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I don't think that Andy will ever stop inviting Brianna to reunions because she's the only who can call Vicki on her shit and can get Vicki to listen to her. Last night Brianna straight up said that Brooks faked his cancer and that Vicki doesn't really have empathy.  Vicki would likely stop speaking to anyone else, but Brianna is her daughter and Vicki doesn't want to be estranged from her.

I was happy with what Brianna said to Vicki last night, and what she says in THs that Vicki will see, but I still see no evidence that Vicki actually listens to any of it.  I certainly don't see it having any effect on her.

• Love 16
12 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I was happy with what Brianna said to Vicki last night, and what she says in THs that Vicki will see, but I still see no evidence that Vicki actually listens to any of it.  I certainly don't see it having any effect on her.

Brianna frequently called out her mother over the years, but it hasn't made a difference. Vicki doesn't listen to anyone but herself.

• Love 9

Got curious about this:  David apparently was arrested for violating CA Penal Code 243(e).  And yes, a person can be arrested and convicted without ever laying a hand on the cohabitant.  Also, if the 'victim' wants to drop the charges, under CA law, they cannot be dropped.

So, yeah, you can get a good attorney and fight the charge but here's the problem in a case where a couple has a bad fight, one calls the police and then they work it out.  The defense is the victim is lying, it was self defense, or you believed you were going to be physically attacked.  Do you want to put the other person in that position?  It's a tough call.  For some, for the sake of the relationship, it's better to plead guilty and take the punishment.

I don't know if David hit Shannon.  He didn't have to in order to be arrested.  I highly doubt he beat the shit of her because he probably would have been charged with a felony.  He may have pushed her.  He may have thrown something across the room.  Keep in mind the victim does not have to have any visible injury for arrest or conviction.  He may have grabbed her.  He may have grabbed her clothing. 

We also don't know what Shannon said to the police.  Maybe she was afraid he was going to hit her.  Maybe she said he threatened her.  Maybe she said he pushed.  My problem with this is that people are drawing conclusions without all the facts and that just isn't fair.  It's interesting that two tabloids stated they obtained the court documents.  One says that David pleaded guilty, the other says David pleaded not guilty:

http://radaronline.com/2013/12/new-real-housewives-orange-county-husband-investigated-battery/

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/07/26/david-beador-pled-guilty-to-battery-against-wife-shannon-beador/

• Love 10
3 hours ago, slitz said:

Eh...I might be in the minority here but I kinda get Heather's rant to Kelly on the bus.  It was 3 am, she had pretty much been drinking all day, there have already been several incidents with Kelly saying extraordinarily hurtful things to and about Heather and her friends, both before and on the Ireland trip, and now she's just blurted out what Vicki told her about Shannon and David.  To me, this was absolutely the last straw for Heather and she just went off on Kelly.  Sorry but I would have done the same damn thing.  And I'm sorry Kelly but you don't get to use the excuse "But I'm not the one who started it!"  You actually did, by shouting it out loud on the bus while it's being filmed.  Vicki may have been the one to tell you privately, but you're the one who made it public fodder by saying it on camera.  And that's the problem with Kelly.  She gets upset and just blurts out whatever she can to deliberately hurt the other person and it's all been captured on camera.  And then she's just full of, in my opinion, fake apologies and excuses.  She has never really taken accountability for her outbursts.  It's always someone else fault because they "pushed her buttons".  Excuses are like an asshole Kelly, everyone's got one.

Now, I have a feeling that Shannon may very well have told Vicki about an altercation with David but, in true Vicki fashion, when relayed to someone else Vicki made it bigger than it actually was.  She has a well documented history of doing this on the show.  And she has absolutely no problem spreading gossip, whether it's true or not.  To me, that is not a true friend.  I really hope she is gone after this season and that she takes Kelly with her.  

Oh and Kelly?  Heather wasn't expecting you to greet her with hugs and kisses.  She was being polite and saying hello.  That's it.  Get a fucking clue moron.  Did Heather need to tell Shannon that she'd didn't need to say hello?  Eh...okay, I'll agree that was not really cool but after all the shit Kelly's said about Shannon and to her, I'll give her the side eye on that but ultimately a pass as well.  I kinda saw it as her being protective of Shannon.  YMMV of course.

+1000000 likes!!

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Bebecat said:

Icky totally egged David on at that stupid party. And even though he is gross, Icky is always worse. I can't even be mad if he called her a pig.

And as much as Vicki wants us to forget, she also accused David of trying to kiss her 2 seasons ago which is one of the reasons Terry called him a "penis". So, I think David tolerated Vicki only for Shannon's sake, that he has never liked or trusted her since.

Just a side note, her telling Heather/Terry that is another example of how Vicki played Heather and Shannon against each other Shannon's first season, doing/saying anything she could to keep them from becoming friends in the first place IMO.

• Love 9

There's just something comical in your coach forcing you to forgive people due to utter commitment to God's teachings, then casually handing you a thong bikini and reassuring you it covers your "crack".

I'm often confused by Vicki, but her false equivalency of her lie compared to Shannon's "lie" is amazing.  Helping a man commit cancer fraud is on the level of downplaying a domestic incident that happened a decade ago.  Vicki is the abuser in her story, and Shannon is the victim in hers. 

If Vicki was even remotely concerned about Shannon's safety, that's one thing.  But her goal was to humiliate Shannon, and she used Kelly as her mouth piece.  And I'm not really blaming Kelly, because her goal was to out Vicki's diabolical manipulations.

• Love 24

Also if Kelley did insult the other hubs and said anything about Terry - that would really bother Heather to the point of being furious. I do think she would not tolerate that and be seriously outraged.  Whatever you say about the two of them she totally has Terry's back.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

There's just something comical in your coach forcing you to forgive people due to utter commitment to God's teachings, then casually handing you a thong bikini and reassuring you it covers your "crack".

I'm often confused by Vicki, but her false equivalency of her lie compared to Shannon's "lie" is amazing.  Helping a man commit cancer fraud is on the level of downplaying a domestic incident that happened a decade ago.  Vicki is the abuser in her story, and Shannon is the victim in hers. 

If Vicki was even remotely concerned about Shannon's safety, that's one thing.  But her goal was to humiliate Shannon, and she used Kelly as her mouth piece.  And I'm not really blaming Kelly, because her goal was to out Vicki's diabolical manipulations.

Sadly, either Kelly still doesn't see that Vicki used her OR, she doesn't care! I'm honestly not sure which one at this juncture because Kelly, like Vicki, tries hard to paint herself as the victim at all times even when she is the one that started the fight.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, OhIgetit said:

Dear Kelly, 

Your famous saying "if you're not first you're last" is actually from Talledega Nights.. I have heard your jokes and you are not that clever. Give credit where credit is due. 

Sincerely

A Will Ferrell fan

Truth! 

Also, not a nice thing to teach her daughter. Not everyone can be first. You should always strive to do your best, but you're not a horrible loser if you don't come in first every time. 

• Love 20
19 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Got curious about this:  David apparently was arrested for violating CA Penal Code 243(e).  And yes, a person can be arrested and convicted without ever laying a hand on the cohabitant.  Also, if the 'victim' wants to drop the charges, under CA law, they cannot be dropped.

So, yeah, you can get a good attorney and fight the charge but here's the problem in a case where a couple has a bad fight, one calls the police and then they work it out.  The defense is the victim is lying, it was self defense, or you believed you were going to be physically attacked.  Do you want to put the other person in that position?  It's a tough call.  For some, for the sake of the relationship, it's better to plead guilty and take the punishment.

I don't know if David hit Shannon.  He didn't have to in order to be arrested.  I highly doubt he beat the shit of her because he probably would have been charged with a felony.  He may have pushed her.  He may have thrown something across the room.  Keep in mind the victim does not have to have any visible injury for arrest or conviction.  He may have grabbed her.  He may have grabbed her clothing. 

We also don't know what Shannon said to the police.  Maybe she was afraid he was going to hit her.  Maybe she said he threatened her.  Maybe she said he pushed.  My problem with this is that people are drawing conclusions without all the facts and that just isn't fair.  It's interesting that two tabloids stated they obtained the court documents.  One says that David pleaded guilty, the other says David pleaded not guilty:

http://radaronline.com/2013/12/new-real-housewives-orange-county-husband-investigated-battery/

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/07/26/david-beador-pled-guilty-to-battery-against-wife-shannon-beador/

CA PC 243(e) encompasses any "willful and unlawful use of force or violence against the person of another."

"I was afraid that he was going to hit me" does not meet the threshold. Neither does throwing something across the room. Nor does issuing a verbal threat.

Because none of those scenarios involves intentional physical contact with "the person" of the cohabitant. Grabbing your partner's shirt? Sure. Knocking something out of their hands? Yes. Striking and/or "beating the shit" out of someone? Obviously.

Most of what transpires on this board is speculation about events that have been aired in limited context. Will the audience ever definitively know to what extent Vicki was involved in Brooks' fantasias? Not unless there's an unbroadcast recording of her floating around in the ether on which she recounts her specific role or lack thereof in every lie. But viewers have pieced together their own conclusions based upon specific documented evidence.

In any case, I think that Shannon almost certainly divulged details about the domestic violence incident to Vicki; she shared nominally private information about her marriage with Tamra - a woman she had known but several weeks - in front of a production crew back in her maiden season. On the other hand, I don't extend any credibility to what Vicki recounted to Kelly when she clearly still had an axe to grind with Shannon over the season 10 conflict.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

"Incarcerated" hernia? Incarcerated?  Never heard of that.

Per Mayo Clinic:  If the contents of the hernia become trapped in the weak point in the abdominal wall, it can obstruct the bowel, leading to severe pain, nausea, vomiting, and the inability to have a bowel movement or pass gas. Strangulation. An incarcerated hernia can cut off blood flow to part of your intestine.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, 100PercentPain said:

"I never expected Kelly to blurt it out." Oh, Vicki. For someone who lied as often as she does, she is really terrible at it.

I love how she low key justified spilling shit about Shannon and Tamra's husbands by saying, "I didn't want to talk about my stuff last year either". Bitch, you made Brooks' non cancer your storyline and tried to use it to hawk crap. "I won't accept responsibility for the chaos." What the fuck else is new? Not accepting responsibility for things that are the direct result of her actions is Vicki's go to move. Even Brianna knows her mother is playing dirty. If Vicki isn't gone after this season, I am seriously done. I will even take trashy, racist Kelly over Vicki at this point. Fuck her to the moon and back. 

Y'all, it's no secret that I love me some Shannon and have been rooting for the Beadors. I don't think David "beat the shit out of" Shannon, but the arrest record is public knowledge and Shannon's furious, tearful reaction leads me to believe he has been physical with her in some way. Maybe it was a shove or he got in her face or something like that (which is still abuse and still wrong - but "beat the shit out of" wouldn't be an accurate description of that). 

Not surprised Tamra won. Congrats? Meh. 

I don't have the mental energy to really say much besides I really loathe Vicki, lol at Kelly's puppet master speech and thank goodness this will be over soon. Meghan is clearly over this shit, and if Vicki isn't gone next year I won't be far behind her. 

Me and my sibs watched my dad "beat the shit out of" our mom.  The next day she was almost unrecognizable. Two black eyes, broken nose, busted lips, finger prints around her neck. THAT is getting the shit beat out of you.

• Love 8
42 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

CA PC 243(e) encompasses any "willful and unlawful use of force or violence against the person of another."

"I was afraid that he was going to hit me" does not meet the threshold. Neither does throwing something across the room. Nor does issuing a verbal threat.

Because none of those scenarios involves intentional physical contact with "the person" of the cohabitant. Grabbing your partner's shirt? Sure. Knocking something out of their hands? Yes. Striking and/or "beating the shit" out of someone? Obviously.

Most of what transpires on this board is speculation about events that have been aired in limited context. Will the audience ever definitively know to what extent Vicki was involved in Brooks' fantasias? Not unless there's an unbroadcast recording of her floating around in the ether on which she recounts her specific role or lack thereof in every lie. But viewers have pieced together their own conclusions based upon specific documented evidence.

In any case, I think that Shannon almost certainly divulged details about the domestic violence incident to Vicki; she shared nominally private information about her marriage with Tamra - a woman she had known but several weeks - in front of a production crew back in her maiden season. On the other hand, I don't extend any credibility to what Vicki recounted to Kelly when she clearly still had an axe to grind with Shannon over the season 10 conflict.

What specific documented evidence? 

If something is thrown across a room and it grazes a person, it certainly could be.  The person doesn't have to a mark.  If someone threatens to do something and touches them even accidentally, it can.  My point is that, to my knowledge, none of us know what happened.

I don't think one can conclude that Shannon divulged details about the incident that happened with David over ten years ago.  Vicki lies all the time.  Just as Tamra and Vicki were good friends for many years,  I don't think Tamra told Vicki that Eddie was gay or cheating. I wouldn't count on Vicki being a reliable source for anything.

• Love 4

My feeling is that Vicki should of been fired after last season.  She has been a lying racist and disgusting since season one as far as I am concerned.

The list is too long of the things she has done and said. 

The only person willing to be her tv pal was Kelly.  Even cockroaches scurried away as fast as they could.

She is a maggot.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

Vicki was ridiculous in trying to reframe her talking shit about David and Shannon. Vicki said that she brought up the domestic violence issue because of how David reacted during the 70s party. The thing that Vicki neglected to add was that after David went in on Vicki at the party, Vicki actually said "I think that if I hit David, he might hit me back." Ya think bitch. I love that Vicki is trying to be outraged that someone might respond to her physical assault with reciprocal physicality. 

I don't think that Andy will ever stop inviting Brianna to reunions because she's the only who can call Vicki on her shit and can get Vicki to listen to her. Last night Brianna straight up said that Brooks faked his cancer and that Vicki doesn't really have empathy.  Vicki would likely stop speaking to anyone else, but Brianna is her daughter and Vicki doesn't want to be estranged from her.

My  issue with Briana, and especially now since Brooks is out of the picture, is she then becomes an ally for her mother and the other women are hamstrung as to what they can say to Vicki.  So in essence Vicki has a surrogate.  Briana lost me last year when she said her mother was suffering from Stockholm Syndrome in regards to Brooks.  I hope her stay is short and uneventful.  She made two valid points this year:

-Vicki tends to exaggerate her injuries.

-Vicki is a dirty fighter who makes things up.

So if she can say it about her mother then it is only fair the others can run with it without looking like they are picking on another's child.

• Love 9

I'm totally torn on the Ireland trip, particularly that last night, and haven't commented on that specifically.  The whole thing was very uncomfortable, and I did feel for Kelly.  If she wasn't being set up, someone (her producer, Vicki) was telling her she was.  And I'm still unsure about the Shannon comment to double the shots.  At the time, I thought they were showing it to portray Shannon as an alcoholic.

16 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

How funny is it that Kelly always eats with her fork upside down like she is Euro upper crust. You are from Arizona which is located in the United States. As long as you chew with your mouth closed , napkin in lap , elbows off table, no soup slurping and don't shout obscenities at the the table your hosts anywhere will be fine.

I wonder if Michael sent her to the same "manners" learning school that Simon sent Tamra, or if this is just an affectation she picked up on her own somewhere.

That's not really upper crust European, it's European in general.  In fact, I think the majority of countries eat in that fashion.  It's also a manner affected by many upwardly mobile Americans.  I'm not a stickler for table manners, but after watching people clutch their fork like a toddler, and stab into their meat as they cut, I wish grade school would include basic table manners.  Maybe it would cut down on those who impale their meat with their fork, then hold it in the air as they eat off of it. 

I eat in a modified version of "European" style.  I've never figured out how to eat peas and other small items in this manner.  It is fun to watch non-American actors accidentally out themselves when playing Americans.  I noticed Mathew Rhys doing so on The Americans.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, jaync said:

Vicki, go to hell. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200.

Heather may or may not be a puppet master, but she was looking like the bride of Billy the Puppet on the bus. Skeery.

I, too, was wondering why Tamra didn't get a tattoo of a navel (even a temporary one), as her lack of a real one is distracting. Her body is rockin', though, and proof that working hard truly pays off.

And, vice versa...it's not like Tamra couldn't have found a straight man to marry her, or that she has anything to gain by bearding for Eddie. That WWHL caller's "reasoning" was just stupid.

Andy said Brianna was part of the reunion. Ugh.

I'm sick of all the bigoted shit Vicki and Kelly vomit out their pie holes.  When did Eddie ever wrong them?  Why is being gay even an insult?   Stupid morons.   Vicki has an awful track record with men, Kelly is married unhappily it seems to Mr Clean, and Tamra got herself the pick of the litter.     They envy her going home to a great looking, easy going man while they settle.  Singes their biscuits.   

Though I think it would be awesome if they decided to drop Vicki and keep Kelly.   Would be fun to see Vicki's conniving blow up in her face.  

• Love 17
31 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

My  issue with Briana, and especially now since Brooks is out of the picture, is she then becomes an ally for her mother and the other women are hamstrung as to what they can say to Vicki.  So in essence Vicki has a surrogate.  Briana lost me last year when she said her mother was suffering from Stockholm Syndrome in regards to Brooks.  I hope her stay is short and uneventful.  She made two valid points this year:

-Vicki tends to exaggerate her injuries.

-Vicki is a dirty fighter who makes things up.

So if she can say it about her mother then it is only fair the others can run with it without looking like they are picking on another's child.

I'm glad Briana sees what her mother is all about - not sure why the girl moved so nearby, where she'll have to deal with her mother so often.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I'm glad Briana sees what her mother is all about - not sure why the girl moved so nearby, where she'll have to deal with her mother so often.

Briana can be easily bought.  She puts up with Vicki in exchange for a house and a lifestyle.

• Love 13
9 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Brianna wanted to move back. She hated OK claiming that she didn't have any friends there. There was also the fact that her health was an issue and she wanted to be near her original doctors. Those were her initial reasons. But, I have a hard time liking Brianna because she is Vicki. She has that same smug attitude about working. She has horrible taste in men. She loves getting involved in the gossip happening on the show.

The thing that bugs me the most about her is that she is quick to put her mother on blast on television, but when her husband gets backlash for being a raging asshole, she has no problem with her mother whisking her out of the country until the fury dies down. It's a pattern with her, trash her mother and then depend on her mother to foot the bill for something. She needs Vicki on this show as much as Vicki needs the show. It's why as much as she pretends that she is over it, she will always come back and even participate in the reunions - which no other housewives child has ever done.  

• Love 21
41 minutes ago, nexxie said:

and Ryan is still in Oklahoma and Briana doesn't seem to want her illness talked about anymore but she still wants to be on Bravo. What Nexxie said and this is just odd.

(but I kinda like the stuff Briana says about Vic so all's good)

Edited by Almost 3000
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

The thing that surprises me about this is Shannon's shock that it eventually got discussed. Not to say that it should have been, or that Kelly wasn't entirely wrong for throwing it out there. She was. This isn't the surrogacy reveal. It wasn't a secret, not in any way. Shannon has talked about it in the specific context of understanding that when she came on a reality show she intended to be 100% honest about her life. She specifically addressed this issue at the time and said she was hiding nothing. As much as I hate every single thing about Vicki, and think she is the most horrendous HW of all time, I cannot even fault her for talking about it with Kelly. Hell, I would not have even though twice about sharing something that was public knowledge about someone that I hated. Kelly just should have kept her mouth shut about it. At the same time, why is Shannon so surprised that it eventually got discussed, what with all the talk about her marriage troubles over the past 3 seasons? 

• Love 3

"What's the Bad News? It turns out there's truth to the claim that David hit Shannon. In fact, Shannon's actually come out and spoken about the incident a few times, though she denies David hit her and claims she dialed 911 hoping the argument would end. Instead, it resulted in misdemeanor battery charges, which David pled guilty to, and three years' informal probation. Perhaps being so forthcoming early in her Housewives tenure, she got ahead of the curve and the story died?"

This kind of bugs me. The reviewer states that Vicki's claim that David hit Shannon are true, but then goes on to provide proof of the opposite -- namely, Shannon saying it didn't happen. Battery doesn't necessarily mean someone hit someone. Oddly enough, I just a few minutes ago heard a judge on "Hot Bench" give the perfect pocket definition of assault and battery: "If you throw a phone at someone, that's assault; if it hits them, that's battery". Battery can mean something as benign as someone brushed past someone else on their way to the door, or as serious as beating them bloody with a hammer. So if Shannon says that David never hit her, why would we choose to believe Vicki -- who wasn't there, and doesn't exactly have a history of being honest -- over Shannon?

• Love 12
2 hours ago, FamilyVan said:

It's Kelly's super funny humor!  Get it?  Trip, fall... 

Yeah, it is just weird though because usually it's said TO the person who tripped, not BY the person who tripped.  But, then again, trying to apply normalcy and logic to KMD is like .... well, you know.

2 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

Is she Jewish, because I hear they are hilarious.

I have to admit that I would be like Heather around these women. I would speak to them all with disdain.

LOL.  For real. I can't even pretend to be mad at Heather for talking to Kelly like that on the Shuttle Ride From Hell.  She's earned every bit of that disdain.  As has Vicki.

• Love 15
29 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

The thing that surprises me about this is Shannon's shock that it eventually got discussed. Not to say that it should have been, or that Kelly wasn't entirely wrong for throwing it out there. She was. This isn't the surrogacy reveal. It wasn't a secret, not in any way. Shannon has talked about it in the specific context of understanding that when she came on a reality show she intended to be 100% honest about her life. She specifically addressed this issue at the time and said she was hiding nothing. As much as I hate every single thing about Vicki, and think she is the most horrendous HW of all time, I cannot even fault her for talking about it with Kelly. Hell, I would not have even though twice about sharing something that was public knowledge about someone that I hated. Kelly just should have kept her mouth shut about it. At the same time, why is Shannon so surprised that it eventually got discussed, what with all the talk about her marriage troubles over the past 3 seasons? 

The difference, and a big one at that, is that Shannon stands by her initial explanation, that David never hit her. Shannon isn't claiming that the DV incident never happened, she is saying that Vicki is lying when she claims that David in fact "hit her/beat the shit out of her". And, sorry, I do think claiming a man hits/beats a woman./his wife is up there with the surrogacy reveal, especially since 1 was true and the other a harmful lie.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, breezy424 said:

What specific documented evidence? 

If something is thrown across a room and it grazes a person, it certainly could be.  The person doesn't have to a mark.  If someone threatens to do something and touches them even accidentally, it can.  My point is that, to my knowledge, none of us know what happened.

I don't think one can conclude that Shannon divulged details about the incident that happened with David over ten years ago.  Vicki lies all the time.  Just as Tamra and Vicki were good friends for many years,  I don't think Tamra told Vicki that Eddie was gay or cheating. I wouldn't count on Vicki being a reliable source for anything.

Throwing something across the room vs. throwing something across the room that makes contact with the person of another and threatening someone vs. threatening someone and then touching them are both distinctions with rather a difference.

In my post, "documented evidence" referred to Vicki. She was caught on camera peddling inconsistent and divergent stories about a variety of subjects - namely, that she was a hands-on manager and had compiled a binder full of medical records before suddenly not knowing nothing about no treatments and, of course, enlisting Terry's aide in the dead of the Orange County night. Thus, viewers - myself included - have arrived at conclusions based upon the context these incidents created.

We do not know definitively if Vicki ever suffered physical terror at the hands of Brooks; if Peggy Tanous broke into Jim Bellino's lodgings while they were dating; whether legions of put-upon luxury department store employees imperiled their livelihoods in the interests of reaching out to Tamra and Heather to report Alexis's villainy; or what exactly Heather Dubrow knew about the Beador marital troubles and when back in season nine.
Because these events were never captured on film.

My point is that audiences have nevertheless make deductions about the veracity and/or probability of what transpired vis-à-vis those nominal occurrences.

The Beador DV is no different. Sure, everything is speculation, just like much of the commentary on these boards is hypothesis and conjecture.

• Love 2

I think Heather, Shannon, and Tamra want Kelly and Vicky off the show. I agree so I don't care about what happened. I think they were trying to get bad Kelly to come out so they could say "That's enough" and get her fired as they'd say they won't film with her. I think Andy loves those three and you can tell he can hardly stand Kelly from her time on WWHL. It was painful. 

I also think the comments made about Terry by Kelly were probably cut out due to his association with E and they are owned by the same company as Bravo. I'll bet they threw a fit about some dirt being on the air and Bravo cut it. I also think Andy just values them more than the others. They also are really rich and Heather has shown she could- and might- walk. I think he would succumb to her and Shannon this time, with Tamra just being in the "gang". I'd bet he prefers to have Heather on the show as she does have the "OC" lifestyle he likes to highlight and Kelly is just a crazy person with a tacky house.

I think Vicky is a nasty woman- and not in the good way that some of us now think of that term. lol. I think she's petty and mean and jealous and bitter and her daughter even says so. So, she's spreading rumors because she was shut out and made to look bad and it came back at her. Kelly is just a psycho who could blow at any time and she was Vicky's weapon of choice. Kelly is unwatchable and unrootable so although I do think she was treated badly, I don't care. I want her off my screen.

Maybe I'm nasty, too. Oh well. In some circles, that's a badge of honor.  Ask Elizabeth Warren.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Bronzedog said:

Briana can be easily bought.  She puts up with Vicki in exchange for a house and a lifestyle.

What lifestyle? Not the lifestyle Vicki "gifts" to her because those all seem to come with....strings. Or interest. You can't even call them gifts because Vicki expects them to pay her back. She gifted Brianna that Mercedes in college that she expected Brianna to continue the monthly payments and insurance. Was the gift the down payment? I'm sure that Brianna if left to her own devices probably would have chosen a more modest car. Then there is the house Vicki bought Ryan and Brianna and expects them to repay her when they sell their house in Oklahoma.

I think Brianna is fond of the Bravo lifestyle, which means that she has to put up with Vicki. But she has to put up with Vicki anyway. I'm sure Brianna figures Bravo is willing to pay her $100,000 (I'm just guessing) for 3 months of filming for her to say the same shit to Vicki that she would have said anyway.

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, Roxy said:

I think Heather, Shannon, and Tamra want Kelly and Vicky off the show. I agree so I don't care about what happened. I think they were trying to get bad Kelly to come out so they could say "That's enough" and get her fired as they'd say they won't film with her. I think Andy loves those three and you can tell he can hardly stand Kelly from her time on WWHL. It was painful. 

I also think the comments made about Terry by Kelly were probably cut out due to his association with E and they are owned by the same company as Bravo. I'll bet they threw a fit about some dirt being on the air and Bravo cut it. I also think Andy just values them more than the others. They also are really rich and Heather has shown she could- and might- walk. I think he would succumb to her and Shannon this time, with Tamra just being in the "gang". I'd bet he prefers to have Heather on the show as she does have the "OC" lifestyle he likes to highlight and Kelly is just a crazy person with a tacky house.

I think Vicky is a nasty woman- and not in the good way that some of us now think of that term. lol. I think she's petty and mean and jealous and bitter and her daughter even says so. So, she's spreading rumors because she was shut out and made to look bad and it came back at her. Kelly is just a psycho who could blow at any time and she was Vicky's weapon of choice. Kelly is unwatchable and unrootable so although I do think she was treated badly, I don't care. I want her off my screen.

Maybe I'm nasty, too. Oh well. In some circles, that's a badge of honor.  Ask Elizabeth Warren.

Which is actually very cruel of Vicki as well.  It is painfully obvious Kelly has some deep issues with anger, trust, etc.  Leave it up to Gunvelson to willfully exploit Kelly to do her bidding.  She gives zero fucks about the person who had her back to her own detriment when the heat was turned up.  As an adult Kelly is responsible for her own actions but Vicki used her.  Again, friend to no one.  Kelly needs deep therapy far away from Bravo.

• Love 9

In watching last night's episode I have decided Vicky and Kelly or as they now referred to as Velly are exactly the same person.  When Vicki saw that Kelly had probably screwed the pooch with the other ladies from the 70's party, to the Sushi party, to the Pub Crawl, she had no problem dumping on Kelly and revealing what Kelly had said about the others.  When Kelly saw that her friend Vicki would throw her under the bus she did exactly what Vicki did and revealed all of Vicki's trash talking about the others.  Almost like Vicki was her mentor.  Both women did nothing as far as revealing "secrets" about the other they just dumped on their castmates and their husbands.  So I am not really seeing so egregious foul to either Vicky or Kelly just they are gossips.  Something Tamra and Heather have certainly been a part of in the past.   

I don't think Vicki can get past the other women didn't comfort her about the loss of Brooks.  The fact that Heather and Terry, Shannon and David supported him for a very long time, until they couldn't seemed to mean little to Vicki. 

Here is a story about the tweets that have gone out embracing the Velly mash up.     I cannot believe Vicki is launching another business-did she not learn from the cancer charity scam?  Another thing Vicki should have sucked up was writing Brooks off, it must be uncomfortable at best with this new guy, to be shown that you screwed your friends over repeatedly because of dirt bag Brooks.  This guy is a retired cop he certainly has to see there is something basically wrong with the way Kelly, their new BFF interacts with others.  I can only presume the guy can read and figure out what Brooks was all about-and not the glossed over person Vicki presents.  http://www.ibtimes.com/real-housewives-orange-county-season-11-spoilers-vicki-gunvalson-kelly-dodd-take-2436610

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

In watching last night's episode I have decided Vicky and Kelly or as they now referred to as Velly are exactly the same person.  When Vicki saw that Kelly had probably screwed the pooch with the other ladies from the 70's party, to the Sushi party, to the Pub Crawl, she had no problem dumping on Kelly and revealing what Kelly had said about the others.  When Kelly saw that her friend Vicki would throw her under the bus she did exactly what Vicki did and revealed all of Vicki's trash talking about the others.  Almost like Vicki was her mentor.  Both women did nothing as far as revealing "secrets" about the other they just dumped on their castmates and their husbands.  So I am not really seeing so egregious foul to either Vicky or Kelly just they are gossips.  Something Tamra and Heather have certainly been a part of in the past.   

I don't think Vicki can get past the other women didn't comfort her about the loss of Brooks.  The fact that Heather and Terry, Shannon and David supported him for a very long time, until they couldn't seemed to mean little to Vicki. 

Here is a story about the tweets that have gone out embracing the Velly mash up. http://www.ibtimes.com/  I cannot believe Vicki is launching another business-did she not learn from the cancer charity scam?  Another thing Vicki should have sucked up was writing Brooks off, it must be uncomfortable at best with this new guy, to be shown that you screwed your friends over repeatedly because of dirt bag Brooks.  This guy is a retired cop he certainly has to see there is something basically wrong with the way Kelly, their new BFF interacts with others.  I can only presume the guy can read and figure out what Brooks was all about-and not the glossed over person Vicki presents.

The link says nothing about Vicki/tweets.

• Love 1

It was nice of Jesus to take time out of his busy schedule to give Tams strength to compete in her body builder bikini contest.

I keep on forgetting my favorite part!  Kelly complaining about Heather saying hi segueing right to Vicki complaining about Shannon not saying hi.

Oh BRAVO, don't ever change!

Edited by bosawks
  • Love 11
20 hours ago, lunastartron said:

As bruited as she's been for incorrectly wielding an AP-level vocabulary, she's never been particularly intelligent when sloppily applying double standards to legitimize her sadism.

lunastartron - I LOVE the way you turn a phrase!!  :-)

• Love 1

It wasn't a secret, not in any way.

It wasn't an example of Shannon lying, neither.

At the same time, why is Shannon so surprised that it eventually got discussed, what with all the talk about her marriage troubles over the past 3 seasons? 

I don't think Shannon was surprised as much as she was just shocked at the manner in which it was brought up.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

It works this time. What new venture is Vicki trying this time? That recap didn't say.

Oh I don't know-an ethical business practices consulting firm?  Something probably totally inappropriate.  I am thinking her last national crossover of RH involved Teresa Giudice and Ramona Singer-all like minds and failed business owners.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, jaync said:

It wasn't an example of Shannon lying, neither.

I don't think Shannon was surprised as much as she was just shocked at the manner in which it was brought up.

I believe what crushed Shannon is the incident was mischaracterized.   In Shannon's mind there is a difference between beating the shit/crap out of someone and what happened in 2003. It was idiot Vicki who deemed it a secret and she had the key and could unlock it and hurt Shannon's family.  Vicki should have stuck by her good deed- encouraging Shannon and David to stay together.  That was being a good friend-although Vicki's reason for doing so-the dating world for the over 50 is tough-was less than magnanimous.

I felt for Shannon she was defending her marriage, we worked on it, we renewed our vows, she was really crushed over the allegation.  Vicki sees no one else's pain.  Last night on WWHL, when asked who was more at fault between Vicki and Kelly, Tamra immediately said, "Vicki" and Shannon said, "Kelly, well maybe Vicki,"  Vicki won by a landslide. 

• Love 6