Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E17: Puppet Strings And Tamra's Wings

• Start Topic

On 10/28/2016 at 6:29 PM, HunterHunted said:

My mother makes really good paella. They had invited the new pastor and his wife for dinner. My mom called the wife and asked if they had any allergies or sensitivities or things they just didn't like. The wife said no. My mom told the wife what paella was and what is usually in it. Wife didn't say anything about my mom's description. They come for dinner. My mom makes a beautiful paella. It has roast chicken, chorizo, clams, mussels, jumbo shrimp, and jumbo scallops. The pastor's wife takes two heaping spoonfuls of paella. At the end of the dinner, there are 3 jumbo scallops and a ton of clams and mussels left on her plate. My mom asks if everything was ok with the meal. The pastor's wife says yes, but she didn't know what the scallops were so she didn't eat them and that she only really eats seafood if it's fried. My mother gritted her teeth and made it through the rest of the evening. The moment the pastor and his wife left, my mom went off. She was like bitch if you didn't know what it was why didn't you ask and why did you take 3 scallops. Honestly some of the wife's ignorance about the dish would have been ok if it happened in the pre Internet days, but this shit happened like less than 10 years ago. My mom was volcano angry. She was like I called her up and told her about the dish. Is this dumb bitch too stupid to google and too bougie to let me know that she only eats fried seafood. My family just kept pouring drinks for my mom until she passed out. We put her to bed and we cleaned up the kitchen and dining room. My mom had that good hearty anger that'll sustain you for days.

A. What's your mom's address? That sounds amazing.

B. The pastor's wife sounds like a big enough uncultured rube to be a ho-wife. She should try out.

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, StevieRocks said:

A. What's your mom's address? That sounds amazing.

B. The pastor's wife sounds like a big enough uncultured rube to be a ho-wife. She should try out.

Unfortunately they live in Pittsburgh, so it's Dance Moms for the pastor's wife. True story, Holly Hatcher-Frazier was my high school college counselor. 

• Love 6
20 hours ago, zulualpha said:

From Shannon's blog:

What a drama queen.  I think she's trying to deflect the attention away from the fact that she was caught on camera trying to get Kelly drunk so they could ambush her.   I also notice that while she denies David "beat" her she never denies that he hit her, which based on the arrest and punishment he received I think he did.

I am having a hard time understanding the way that Shannon is playing this whole thing. Her blog is long, and for the most part the entire theme is about how awful Vicki is for telling such a lie (for the record, Vicki is awful in general for a million reasons). How could she say that David "beat" her? Why would she say such a thing? Doesn't she care about Shannon's kids? The ones who called her Aunt Vicki? On and on and on, but at no point does she say something like "there was an unfortunate incident that took place many years ago. The things that Vicki alleges took place did not. There were mistakes made, but David and I moved past this years ago and I don't appreciate Vicki misrespresting what I told her happened in that situation". Or something like that. Instead she just acts like she has absolutely no idea why Vicki (or anyone else) would believe that Shannon was at one time abused by David. Like it is just beyond the realm of possibility and anyone making such a claim just must be pulling it out of their ass. This is despite her making the 911 call that she needed police intervention. Despite David pleading guilty. I just don't get it. It's like she has decided to pretend that the event never happened and that she never talked about it before. Since she didn't talk about it on the show, but only in interviews, does she think that most people don't know about it (a huge possibility, since no one I know who watches these shows reads forums or pays attention to their press). Is she just going to never address what is at the root of what Vicki said? Just keep calling her a liar without ever admitting to her own role in what some people may now believe about David? 

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I am having a hard time understanding the way that Shannon is playing this whole thing. Her blog is long, and for the most part the entire theme is about how awful Vicki is for telling such a lie (for the record, Vicki is awful in general for a million reasons). How could she say that David "beat" her? Why would she say such a thing? Doesn't she care about Shannon's kids? The ones who called her Aunt Vicki? On and on and on, but at no point does she say something like "there was an unfortunate incident that took place many years ago. The things that Vicki alleges took place did not. There were mistakes made, but David and I moved past this years ago and I don't appreciate Vicki misrespresting what I told her happened in that situation". Or something like that. Instead she just acts like she has absolutely no idea why Vicki (or anyone else) would believe that Shannon was at one time abused by David. Like it is just beyond the realm of possibility and anyone making such a claim just must be pulling it out of their ass. This is despite her making the 911 call that she needed police intervention. Despite David pleading guilty. I just don't get it. It's like she has decided to pretend that the event never happened and that she never talked about it before. Since she didn't talk about it on the show, but only in interviews, does she think that most people don't know about it (a huge possibility, since no one I know who watches these shows reads forums or pays attention to their press). Is she just going to never address what is at the root of what Vicki said? Just keep calling her a liar without ever admitting to her own role in what some people may now believe about David? 

Either she is trying to hide the fact that there was a DV incident to begin with on the show or she thinks that all viewers have read her statement that she gave 2+ yeast ago about it. Either way, she is mudding the water and making herself look like a liar or at a the very least, a minimizer. She needs to be crystal clear about this at the reunion IMO or Vicki wins.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Either she is trying to hide the fact that there was a DV incident to begin with on the show or she thinks that all viewers have read her statement that she gave 2+ yeast ago about it. Either way, she is mudding the water and making herself look like a liar or at a the very least, a minimizer. She needs to be crystal clear about this at the reunion IMO or Vicki wins.

Completely agree. I think Shannon could get out ahead of this thing and make Vicki look even worse (hard to do). Tell the world that she shared a private, tortured part of her past with Vicki. That Vicki knew this episode had been hard on the marriage and they had to move past it. And now for Vicki to misrepresent what actually happened to other people and make it fodder for the show is just wrong and futher evidence of what a shitty person she is. She could do all of this, but instead she is acting like there is zero reason for anyone to think that perhaps this did in fact happen. 

• Love 4

Well I've just now watched for the first time, the Ireland episode and the Tamra fitness episode.  I have taken about an hour to calm down so my venom and hatred for Tamra has cooled off somewhat.

Tamra has always been a vile, back stabbing, fake, despicable  human being on this show. That's been her storyline/schtick for many years until she got her little mini series called "Tamra's OC Wedding". That kept her from being the same old vile bitch that she was for many seasons. None of the other women ever called her out on her devious ways but they were definitely coming to a point (Bali for example) where they kind of let on that they were fed up with her shenanigans.

Thus her dramatic scene running out of the Bali dinner on their last night there threatening the women with "you'll never see me again"

So now she's realizing that she needs to come up with some new story of her life to keep her orange on RHOC. And here it is: I've become a "Christian".

Umm yeah Tamra, and here's the thing that you as a Christian decide to put all of your time and effort into: getting your body into perfect shape so you can strut around in front of people and show off your fabulous body. Yes, your body looks great Grandma, however maybe next time you want to do something Christian like, you might want to consider  volunteering (for example ,since you live just hours away from the Mexican border) Doctors without Borders.  Helping and giving unselfishly to those less fortunate than you. Lots of things you could be doing with your time as a Christian. Great that you stay fit and healthy but you are so fake, transparent and hate worthy. And by the way Tam, why is it you need to be a Christian to do good in this world? Why not just do good things in this world because you are a decent, kind, unselfish human being? I think it's because you AREN"T a decent, kind, unselfish person and never will be.

She's so  concerned about how she can keep forgiving the other women for their horrible behavior (especially Vicki and Kelly).  What a friggin hypocrite you are. It was wrong of Vicki (who is equally as despicable as you)to bring up the Eddie is gay thing but all of us know that this was a rumor going around a long time ago when she first brought Eddie on the show. So blame it on whoever started the rumor years ago. And by the way Tamballs, I have quite a few gay male friends and all of them called Eddie out from the get go, as liking both men and women. So there bitch, I just started another rumor. But who cares? It's so irrelevant. Just ignore ridiculous comments from people and get on with your life.

Please, try to come come up with a better storyline Tamra.You claiming to be a Christian is embarrassing for Christians and all people of the human race no matter what religious belief. Oh yeah, I don't want to forget that the first season Shannon was on RHOC, Tamra accused Shannon of having a drinking problem(Shannon with her large glass of Grey Goose with a splash of soda)

Ok..I'm done with Tamra.

This last comment is a bit off topic but it does pertain to Bravo: please for the love of God and all that is sacred STOP SHOWING THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA EVERY F'N WEEKEND!

Edited by chenoa333
grammar corrections
  • Love 6
17 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Completely agree. I think Shannon could get out ahead of this thing and make Vicki look even worse (hard to do). Tell the world that she shared a private, tortured part of her past with Vicki. That Vicki knew this episode had been hard on the marriage and they had to move past it. And now for Vicki to misrepresent what actually happened to other people and make it fodder for the show is just wrong and futher evidence of what a shitty person she is. She could do all of this, but instead she is acting like there is zero reason for anyone to think that perhaps this did in fact happen. 

I think she did talk about it a bit when she/Tamra were on WWHL Monday but she only said that David has never beat her but she didn't expand beyond that, no mention of the DV charge at all. I am hoping she addresses it at the reunion but we will have to wait until then to see what happens. Either way, even if she did confide this to Vicki or not, it was unforgivable of Vicki to pass this info to Kelly who she knew didn't like Shannon to begin with.

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Well I've just now watched for the first time, the Ireland episode and the Tamra fitness episode.  I have taken about an hour to calm down so my venom and hatred for Tamra has cooled off somewhat.

Tamra has always been a vile, back stabbing, fake, despicable  human being on this show. That's been her storyline/schtick for many years until she got her little mini series called "Tamra's OC Wedding". That kept her from being the same old vile bitch that she was for many seasons. None of the other women ever called her out on her devious ways but they were definitely coming to a point (Bali for example) where they kind of let on that they were fed up with her shenanigans.

Thus her dramatic scene running out of the Bali dinner on their last night there threatening the women with "you'll never see me again"

So now she's realizing that she needs to come up with some new story of her life to keep her orange on RHOC. And here it is: I've become a "Christian".

Umm yeah Tamra, and here's the thing that you as a Christian decide to put all of your time and effort into: getting your body into perfect shape so you can strut around in front of people and show off your fabulous body. Yes, your body looks great Grandma, however maybe next time you want to do something Christian like, you might want to consider  volunteering (for example ,since you live just hours away from the Mexican border) Doctors without Borders.  Helping and giving unselfishly to those less fortunate than you. Lots of things you could be doing with your time as a Christian. Great that you stay fit and healthy but you are so fake, transparent and hate worthy. And by the way Tam, why is it you need to be a Christian to do good in this world? Why not just do good things in this world because you are a decent, kind, unselfish human being? I think it's because you AREN"T a decent, kind, unselfish person and never will be.

She's so  concerned about how she can keep forgiving the other women for their horrible behavior (especially Vicki and Kelly).  What a friggin hypocrite you are. It was wrong of Vicki (who is equally as despicable as you)to bring up the Eddie is gay thing but all of us know that this was a rumor going around a long time ago when she first brought Eddie on the show. So blame it on whoever started the rumor years ago. And by the way Tamballs, I have quite a few gay male friends and all of them called Eddie out from the get go, as liking both men and women. So there bitch, I just started another rumor. But who cares? It's so irrelevant. Just ignore ridiculous comments from people and get on with your life.

Please, try to come come up with a better storyline Tamra.You claiming to be a Christian is embarrassing for Christians and all people of the human race no matter what religious belief. Oh yeah, I don't want to forget that the first season Shannon was on RHOC, Tamra accused Shannon of having a drinking problem(Shannon with her large glass of Grey Goose with a splash of soda)

This 2014 Shannon blog  offers quite a contrast to her current hugs-n-kisses relationships with Tams and Heather. Sample:

Tamra was absolutely a "pot stirrer" this season. She went back and forth between Heather and I at many different points. It doesn't matter what excuse Tamra gives for going to Heather with information about David's email, I do not believe that she betrayed my trust because she was looking out for my best interest. It was never in my best interest for Heather to know anything about the short argument I had with my husband or the email that he sent me. I am tired of Tamra insinuating that I am a "liar", "crazy," and have a "drinking problem."  I don't use alcohol as an excuse for forgetting things this season -- but Tamra has on more than one occasion. Tamra insinuates that I am "crazy" because I had one outburst at Lizzie’s party, yet Tamra can scream over and over again. And what is truly troublesome to me is that she swears on her children that she never said Terry wanted to "take the Beadors down" when Vicki confirmed that she actually did say it

The blog in total is worth a read:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-9/blogs/shannon-beador/shannon-on-heathers-double

1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I am guessing-since we still have the Reunion to go, that in a moment of bonding with Kelly and telling Kelly of her relationship with Brooks and how difficult the break up she probably ran the tabloid gossip by Kelly.  Something like, "they were all over Brooks, but no one ever talks about the Eddie being gay, and him cheating on Tamra, or David beating the shit out of Shannon." 

So I am guessing short of something being part of the show this particular group steers clear of the tabloid rumors on camera.  I think Shannon is aware of the fact she has made previous statements regarding the 2003 Domestic Violence arrest and conviction.  I don't really see Shannon confiding a different set of events to Vicki as Vicki has the attention span of a gnat if it is not about her.  Vicki has proven so many times she is at best an unreliable historian, and at worst a liar who according to her daughter makes things up when she is fighting. 

There usually needs to be something to generate a regurgitation of past marital woes.  Since David cheated in 2013, it seems a bit irrelevant to bring up a 2003 DV charge.   Maybe a better example is we haven't heard from Kelly about the restraining orders against her-difficult to work into a conversation.

I have a feeling the 2003 incident will be addressed front and center.  I just want to know what they were arguing about.

54 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

This 2014 Shannon blog  offers quite a contrast to her current hugs-n-kisses relationships with Tams and Heather. Sample:

The blog in total is worth a read:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-9/blogs/shannon-beador/shannon-on-heathers-double

Thanks for the memories.

All I can say about Tamra, is although she was pretty crappy to Shannon at the Reunion that season, she did offer a seemingly heartfelt apology for breaching her confidence.  I was a little surprised when Tamra reiterated that she was totally at fault in betraying Shannon to Kelly.  Maybe a RH first-a sincere apology.   

• Love 6
22 hours ago, zulualpha said:

I saw nothing batshit crazy about Kelly on the Ireland trip.  Crazy is not responding in kind when being attacked imo.  Psycho is more along the lines of trying to get someone intoxicated and then getting them out of their room at 3 in the morning with your IPhone videoing so hopefully they will say something that can be characterized as a rampage.  Saying someone has chin hairs doesn't even come close to the shit Heather, Tamra and Shannon tried to pull. 

From Shannon's blog:

What a drama queen.  I think she's trying to deflect the attention away from the fact that she was caught on camera trying to get Kelly drunk so they could ambush her.   I also notice that while she denies David "beat" her she never denies that he hit her, which based on the arrest and punishment he received I think he did.

For some reason the quote did not copy. However, I don't think Shannon is being a drama queen in saying how hurtful the accusation was. I was in a very similar situation to Shannon- minus the children and a few decades- and to have that brought up as gossip fodder and fuel to hurt me would bother the shit out of me. It feels like a double betrayal. I don't think a woman should ever use another woman's history of abuse as an insult or an intended slight. I think Kelly's a POS for saying what she did, and V is a POS for gossiping about it. Yes Shannon has talked about it in the media, but under her own guidelines and under her control. This is important for victims to feel some control regarding their histories with trauma. IMO. (And for the record, I was not the one to call the police- which seems like something that keeps getting brought up about Shannon, so I just wanted to clarify that.) I had zero control over anything in my situation.

And for the record, the DV incident was by far the easiest part to get over. What was much harder, was how I was treated by the police and how I was treated by society (I told one friend because I needed a different address to stay at for the night- after that, I went off the grid completely for a few years.) Not one of my "best friends for life" stood by me. The way that women treat each other can be really shitty. The way the police and DOJ treat the victim can be even more shitty because they're supposed to serve and protect (and at the time I was young enough to still believe that). The treatment by law enforcement was horrific and caused horrible PTSD- which is very common for abused women. A fight with one person is easy to get over, but knowing that even the police were treating me like shit and not protecting me was eye-opening to the ways of the world. I don't think most non-victims can possibly understand how your life changes dramatically in all aspects. The people you think will stand up for you- don't. It's not like in the movies where your girlfriends all want to protect you and the police give a damn.

Edited by Granimal
  • Love 14
13 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Thanks for the memories.

All I can say about Tamra, is although she was pretty crappy to Shannon at the Reunion that season, she did offer a seemingly heartfelt apology for breaching her confidence.  I was a little surprised when Tamra reiterated that she was totally at fault in betraying Shannon to Kelly.  Maybe a RH first-a sincere apology.   

Why, you are welcome, zoeysmom, but, gosh, I really disagree that Tams was sincere. Tams...sincerity....never computes. Never will. IMO.

By the way, the link I posted couldn't have happened without  the link you posted yesterday. Shannon's blog was sittin' there right on the same page:

On 10/28/2016 at 5:14 PM, zoeysmom said:

Here is the clip : http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-9/videos/will-vicki-makeout-with-shannons-husbandIt   Heather had nothing to so with the conversation.  Tamra kept saying David is a flirt. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

Why, you are welcome, zoeysmom, but, gosh, I really disagree that Tams was sincere. Tams...sincerity....never computes. Never will. IMO.

By the way, the link I posted couldn't have happened without  the link you posted yesterday. Shannon's blog was sittin' there right on the same page:

It pained me to say Tamra was sincere.  I just thought it was the one time where she realized she was a liar and screwed up.  Again it pains me, because I think Tamra is on the show, "to move things along", about 80% of the arguments have to do with Tamra running tales back and forth.

I also don't agree with Tamra giving people a pass because they are in pain. . . because she was so mean when she was in pain.  When has she not been mean?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I love you, but IMO David is solely responsible for what some people may now believe about him. Yes, I think Shannon did what many women did/do in these situations and minimized the incident in interviews. For some reason- in general this doesn't sit well with other women. You're generally called a liar. It's a confusing situation, and you want to protect the person you love or how people perceive you or what they know about your private life. You're generally confused about yourself, and your self-esteem has taken a huge hit. It's such a gray area, but I give Shannon a pass for pretty much any behavior or response she chooses regarding the DV incident, because I have yet to meet the woman or man who responds perfectly after the storm.

• Love 6

One of the many things that makes me doubt Vicki claiming that Shannon confided in her about David "beating the shit out her", is Vicki also claimed David Beador's girlfriend dined with Shannon's mother.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-11/episode-13/videos/vicki-reveals-shocking-news-about  Shannon has since said her MIL has never met the girlfriend.  It never made sense to me a woman having an affair on the down low would be dining with her side piece's family.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Ok..I'm done with Tamra.

This last comment is a bit off topic but it does pertain to Bravo: please for the love of God and all that is sacred STOP SHOWING THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA EVERY F'N WEEKEND!

Ha!!  This made me laugh so damn hard..

• Love 4

Again, we don't know what happened between Shannon and David and IMO, no one is in the position to judge or make assumptions. 

I'm not saying that David wasn't arrested for battery against a cohabitant but we have no idea of what the circumstances were and it does seem isolated, whatever it was, and they've moved on.  I don't see that Shannon is in an ongoing DV environment.   End of subject for me.

On a side note, it's interesting, at least to me, that this is based on a police report allegedly seen from All About The Tea.  It's even more interesting that if All About The Tea saw the police report, wouldn't they have seen what was claimed to have happened?  Isn't that in a police report?  Or did they see a police log?   And isn't someone being charged with a crime handled by the prosecutor's office?  Did all About The Tea see the court papers? 

I always find it fascinating that one tabloid can 'report' something and then all the others just follow suit as if all of it was true.  Sad fact of journalism in today's world.

• Love 5

Re the Shannon DV story?

The 'kicked puppy' syndrome that david seems to have makes MORE sense now.

Shannon's personality is one of never forgive, never forget.

She glosses over the facts of David's arrest - if it's not spoken about, it never happened?

David has the DV charge and his cheating back story hanging over his head - Shannon isn't past using THAT to throw into his face when needed?

If she can't get past bicki's cancer scam, what kind of wrath do the people closer to her feel?

Shannon wears the shawl of a victim well. but it's not hard to figure out who she really is beneath the fabric that covers her ass.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Again, we don't know what happened between Shannon and David and IMO, no one is in the position to judge or make assumptions. 

I'm not saying that David wasn't arrested for battery against a cohabitant but we have no idea of what the circumstances were and it does seem isolated, whatever it was, and they've moved on.  I don't see that Shannon is in an ongoing DV environment.   End of subject for me.

On a side note, it's interesting, at least to me, that this is based on a police report allegedly seen from All About The Tea.  It's even more interesting that if All About The Tea saw the police report, wouldn't they have seen what was claimed to have happened?  Isn't that in a police report?  Or did they see a police log?   And isn't someone being charged with a crime handled by the prosecutor's office?  Did all About The Tea see the court papers? 

I always find it fascinating that one tabloid can 'report' something and then all the others just follow suit as if all of it was true.  Sad fact of journalism in today's world.

I don't think AAtT was the first to break the DV story, I believe it was the Examiner, at least according to RT, http://www.realitytea.com/2013/12/05/real-housewives-of-orange-county-newbie-shannon-beadors-husband-once-arrested-for-assault/ . Also, as far as I know, no one, tabloid or blog site, has ever posted any of the details from the police records or court documents but Shannon did admit he was arrested for DV.

IF my wife called the cops on me for 'shits and giggles' and I was arrested for DV?

I sure as fuck wouldn't go back with her. I wouldn't settle for a plea bargain either.

There is something really off kilter with that story and I'd put some money on the idea that Shannon was the aggressor that night - If you are going to out your husband about him punching you in the heart with his affair, why not let the world know HE was the one who physically smacked you?

Or are you trying to keep people from looking at you and saying, "Boy, are you stupid for staying with someone who hit you?"

That story - or lack of one  - stinks to high heaven.

1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

I don't think AAtT was the first to break the DV story, I believe it was the Examiner, at least according to RT, http://www.realitytea.com/2013/12/05/real-housewives-of-orange-county-newbie-shannon-beadors-husband-once-arrested-for-assault/ . Also, as far as I know, no one, tabloid or blog site, has ever posted any of the details from the police records or court documents but Shannon did admit he was arrested for DV.

I don't think it really matters.  My  point was that many (most) of the tabloids go by info posted from other sites without doing the research.  And, as your said, if they actually saw the police report why didn't any of them post the details if, in fact, they saw the police report.  Many police departments have a log (at least as far as I know) which anyone can come in and see.  Seeing the actual police report is something different.  And whether it be any online website, they're not, IMO, being totally truthful about seeing a police report.

In any case, Shannon and David moved on from whatever happened over ten years ago and I don't believe there is any on going domestic abuse.  OK.  Some would consider cheating DV but that's surely debatable IMO.

• Love 1

My wife is a retired PO and she told me that a 'police log' is different than the actual police report. You can obtain a PR if you know the case number.

I had an interesting little relationship with a victim of DV.

She was punched around by her husband, who was a drunk and left him, then divorced him. We began a relationship and while we were dating, she went back to seeing him and remarried soon after. What really torqued me was the fact that he called me at work and at home to threaten me about seeing his ex-wife and when I asked her about it, she defended him and his actions.

I was pissed off for a long time after that - It made me look at women who claimed to be 'abused' with a more critical eye. There are two sides to every story and somewhere in the middle.........

Now? When I do hear about a person who claims to be abused and/or cheated on, but stays with their spouse? I give them a major league side, forward and other side eye. It's probably NOT the most PC way to look at folks, but, when I don't have all the facts, that is all I have to work with....

• Love 2

I believe the reason given the police report is no longer available is that David entered a plea where after attending classes and the successful completion of probation the charges would be expunged and supposedly sealed. 

8 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

IF my wife called the cops on me for 'shits and giggles' and I was arrested for DV?

I sure as fuck wouldn't go back with her. I wouldn't settle for a plea bargain either.

There is something really off kilter with that story and I'd put some money on the idea that Shannon was the aggressor that night - If you are going to out your husband about him punching you in the heart with his affair, why not let the world know HE was the one who physically smacked you?

Or are you trying to keep people from looking at you and saying, "Boy, are you stupid for staying with someone who hit you?"

That story - or lack of one  - stinks to high heaven.

Shannon was essentially the victim, so it would seem unwise to blame the victim.  Because the incident was so long ago it doesn't seem prudent to advise her that she is in danger because the discoverer discovered the information ten years after it happened.   I still maintain people set standards, if he ever cheated, if he ever whatever, that sound very sound and reasonable at the time of the statement but when that same person is faced with the same situation their stance might soften.

I feel pretty safe in saying most arguments both sides contribute.   I have seen enough of Shannon in stressful situations to see she doesn't exactly let it go. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

I believe the reason given the police report is no longer available is that David entered a plea where after attending classes and the successful completion of probation the charges would be expunged and supposedly sealed. 

Shannon was essentially the victim, so it would seem unwise to blame the victim.  Because the incident was so long ago it doesn't seem prudent to advise her that she is in danger because the discoverer discovered the information ten years after it happened.   I still maintain people set standards, if he ever cheated, if he ever whatever, that sound very sound and reasonable at the time of the statement but when that same person is faced with the same situation their stance might soften.

I feel pretty safe in saying most arguments both sides contribute.   I have seen enough of Shannon in stressful situations to see she doesn't exactly let it go. 

I wasn't blaming the victim, merely wondering about why she'd openly talk about David's infidelity and skirt around the topic of and the details about a DV case?

--------------

I just don't get why she has such a hard on about the Bicki/Crooks bullshit story, when that really has NO impact on her life?

BFD, when you figure out someone HAS lied to you, you file that in the old memory bank then FIDO. Her histrionics and distaste when that topic comes up is fucking creepy. 

I take slights from people that I love or are related to me to be MORE important than some idiots on the periphery of my life? I just don't get her unblinking hatred towards Bicki - and all the effort she puts into it?

Edited by ElDosEquis
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Well thank god for small favors.  I literally grind my teeth when Megan comes on screen.  Why did they even bother sending her early pregnancy ass knowing she would likely not feel well?  

I think she's creepy as fuck, as evidenced by her obsession with being friends with her husbands dying ex, and nosing around into Crooks personal life.   Sure she has some social graces and can be rational, but she's still a creepy fucker,  and being the least offensive ho wife is like winning a high jump contest over a limbo bar, or being queen of the shit heap.

my mother tried to make me eat squirrel head gumbo as a child.   You better believe when I pay people to make my food, that I'm not going to accept something I don't want to eat to avoid hurt feelings.  If it's hurtful that I firmly state NO masago, so be it.  Unless you work in pre prepared fast food, you better be happy to tailor your patrons orders.   That's just good business.  I guarandamntee you that I could serve Heather a meal to her satisfaction, and be totally not offended that a paying customer was specific about her order.  

I question the veracity of Meghan’s genealogy search. This trip was supposedly Meghan’s idea and her desire to learn more about her cultural heritage.  If this were true, why wasn’t her mom invited? Mom flew out to Cali for her (forget what egg retrieval, fertilized baseball insertion?)

Meghan PI did all of the research about Brooks, yet she couldn’t use Facebook to search for relatives before her flight? Her mom could have armed her with moms parents and grandparents names. Is there a “white pages” in the town she went to? She could have hit the local library or City Hall. Couldn’t she have asked the Genealogist to point her to the right search engines as opposed to standing on a corner asking people if they are O’Tooles?

Meghan was the most well behaved on this trip because she was mute or absent from the gatherings. I don’t think she is creepy…just seriously Yawn! I’m just so thankful the video of her genealogy journey and Facetimes to Jim weren’t on camera.

As for squirrel head gumbo...it makes me think of Duck Dynasty.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Granimal said:

I love you, but IMO David is solely responsible for what some people may now believe about him. Yes, I think Shannon did what many women did/do in these situations and minimized the incident in interviews. For some reason- in general this doesn't sit well with other women. You're generally called a liar. It's a confusing situation, and you want to protect the person you love or how people perceive you or what they know about your private life. You're generally confused about yourself, and your self-esteem has taken a huge hit. It's such a gray area, but I give Shannon a pass for pretty much any behavior or response she chooses regarding the DV incident, because I have yet to meet the woman or man who responds perfectly after the storm.

Granimal, thanks for sharing your story. I did a poor job of chosing my words. I don't mean to indicate that Shannon owns responsibility for what happened to her, or even in how she responded to it. Clearly the responsibility lies with David. My issue with Shannon is that she says she came on the show to shine a light on a bad marriage and to educate folks on the fact that such a situation can be worked through. She put the marriage and the blowback it caused her on full display, including the reaction from her children. My issue will always be with how she put her kids through this publicly. When she came on the show, and interviewed about the DV situation, she did open a very serious topic up for discussion. Something happened way back then, and if she wants to be so open and honest about her life, as she says that she does, pretending that someone would be wrong to draw conclusions about the actions of her husband just seems so disingenuous to me. In hearing the story, people are going to draw conclusions about what might have happened. At the very least that Shannon was in some way in fear of her husband. That doesn't make her wrong, it makes her human. My issue is with her being shocked that someone would now say that David beat her. By coming on the show, with something so public lurking out there, she owns the responsibility for the fact that some will in fact deduce that David was in some way abusive towards Shannon. She cannot claim to be so shocked that this is where a mind might wonder.  

2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I’m picturing Elsa singing Let It Go in the background during the Tombstone Therapy session, David’s mom at LOK show, Mrs Roper vs Pocahontas fight…whoooo? Yooooo! Whooooo? Yooooo!

I also think Kelly should stop with the nose flick and start doing the Pillsbury Doughboy poke at Tamra…if she does it often enough maybe Tamra will get an “innie”

• Love 3
3 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

I wasn't blaming the victim, merely wondering about why she'd openly talk about David's infidelity and skirt around the topic of and the details about a DV case?

--------------

I just don't get why she has such a hard on about the Bicki/Crooks bullshit story, when that really has NO impact on her life?

BFD, when you figure out someone HAS lied to you, you file that in the old memory bank then FIDO. Her histrionics and distaste when that topic comes up is fucking creepy. 

I take slights from people that I love or are related to me to be MORE important than some idiots on the periphery of my life? I just don't get her unblinking hatred towards Bicki - and all the effort she puts into it?

I did not mean to say you were blaming the victim. I apologize.   In general when the DV situations happen there is great frustration on the part of observers that the couple  just split. 

I kind of get why the entire cast was upset with the Vicki/Brooks cancer scam.  I only say so because in the beginning I  thought it wholly inappropriate that Meghan, specifically, was snooping around in Brooks medical affairs.  As the season and the off show progressed and it became apparent Brooks, with Vicki's cooperation, was just as complicit  as Brooks in the dissemination of fake cancer treatments, taking money to promote certain drinks and mostly play on others' sympathy for dealing with a deadly disease (that didn't exist).   I also believe had Vicki not said to Shannon-it isn't about you-call Brooks- it would not have bothered Shannon so much.  According to statements at the Reunion last year, after Vicki said that to Shannon, Brooks called Shannon up and ripped her a new one.  She was called "vile and disgusting" by Vicki, which Vicki not only didn't apologize for-but reiterated this year.  So ultimately Vicki inability and unwillingness to take any sort of responsibility or accountability for the situation did have an impact on Shannon. 

Shannon got called out on her inability to move on-and at the same time she attended events with Vicki, invited Vicki, stayed out and partied with her.  I believe Shannon, like Heather and Tamra are pretty deeply offended when Vicki compares their husband to Brooks.  I am pretty offended when the scum on a pond is characterized as be the same or less than Brooks.   Ultimately it is a co-worker thing.  Shannon is powerless to fire Vicki or transfer to another department.  So she bitches about it on a grand scale.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 6
On 10/28/2016 at 1:07 AM, stcroix said:

Wow, the true Heather came out in this season.  I've always smelled a phony there but she really pulled out the scary, mean girl in the past two episodes!  I think her Kelly hate stems from someone spilling the beans that Kelly told them her friend was the realtor who sold Heather and hubby their land to build the hotel on and that they weren't able to pay cash for it.  I'll never forget Heather's frozen (naturally this time) face on hearing the words!  Thoughts were processing through her brain so fast you could see smoke coming out her ears :D  I'll also never forget how she persecuted Shannon on Shannon's first season for absolutely NO reason.  It was disturbing to watch.  Heather  back in Jr high and High School would have been very popular because the other girls would have been terrified to get on her bad side.  Something pure demonic in her facial expression came out on that bus ride.  It was  none of her business to get involved with even speaking to Kelly, but she was still seething that Kelly told someone (?) they had to get a loan to pay off their land like 'normal' people.  She must be exhausting to be around.  I liked it much better when Tamara and Vicki were making fun of her and tolerating her attempts at kissing their booties in Hawaii a couple of seasons back!  That pale terrifying nutcracker face hovering menacingly in the back of the bus--- whew! That would make a great Halloween costume, probably too scary for little children to be around   ;)

Kinda funny how her civilized high-society mask slipped just in time for Halloween, letting us see the creepy monster underneath!

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I did not mean to say you were blaming the victim. I apologize.   In general when the DV situations happen there is great frustration on the part of observers that the couple  just split. 

I kind of get why the entire cast was upset with the Vicki/Brooks cancer scam.  I only say so because in the beginning I  thought it wholly inappropriate that Meghan, specifically, was snooping around in Brooks medical affairs.  As the season and the off show progressed and it became apparent Brooks, with Vicki's cooperation, was just as complicit  as Brooks in the dissemination of fake cancer treatments, taking money to promote certain drinks and mostly play on others' sympathy for dealing with a deadly disease (that didn't exist).   I also believe had Vicki not said to Shannon-it isn't about you-call Brooks- it would not have bothered Vicki so much.  According to statements at the Reunion last year, after Vicki said that to Shannon, Brooks called Shannon up and ripped her a new one.  She was called "vile and disgusting" by Vicki, which Vicki not only didn't apologize for-but reiterated this year.  So ultimately Vicki inability and unwillingness to take any sort of responsibility or accountability for the situation did have an impact on Shannon. 

Shannon got called out on her inability to move on-and at the same time she attended events with Vicki, invited Vicki, stayed out and partied with her.  I believe Shannon, like Heather and Tamra are pretty deeply offended when Vicki compares their husband to Brooks.  I am pretty offended when the scum on a pond is characterized as be the same or less than Brooks.   Ultimately it is a co-worker thing.  Shannon is powerless to fire Vicki or transfer to another department.  So she bitches about it on a grand scale.

Thanks.

I don't pay attention to the deeper interactions between each group? I watch the show and if I see a story that comes on my home page that interests me, I read it.

I really wasn't aware of the machinations and discussions - I tune out when people start to screech and point fingers - at that point I start to laugh at how silly they look and sound. I think that is my 'male gene' in action?

• Love 1
15 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

One of the many things that makes me doubt Vicki claiming that Shannon confided in her about David "beating the shit out her", is Vicki also claimed David Beador's girlfriend dined with Shannon's mother.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-11/episode-13/videos/vicki-reveals-shocking-news-about  Shannon has since said her MIL has never met the girlfriend.  It never made sense to me a woman having an affair on the down low would be dining with her side piece's family.

Mileages vary here because I don't believe Shannon.  I think the MIL did meet the girlfriend, knew her well and most likely did have dinner with her.  Probably lunch as well, pina coladas and long walks on the beach.   In this clip Heather is backing up what Vicki is saying about the MIL and throwing in the bit about the SIL having a friendship with David's girlfriend as well. 

I think what's happening with Shannon is she's in full damage control mode.  She wants to protect David's reputation from the public rehash of the DV charges and his  and his family's crappy behavior with the girlfriend.  IIRC David is a contractor with some pretty high stakes contracts that he could potentially lose if he gets dragged through the mud and too much of it sticks.

I can't feel sorry for Shannon that what she said to Vicki came spurting out of Kelly's mouth on the bus.  Karma's a bitch and sometimes what goes around comes around really fast.  Shannon plotted with the other women to get Kelly drunk to try and take her down and what ended up happening was her own dirty laundry ended up getting aired.  Shannon has no right to the moral high ground in this situation imo.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

--------------

I don't even know them in real life and I can be described as "having such a hard on" about Vicki and Brooks faking cancer to get casseroles and make money promoting some shitty snake oil detox that "cured" the fake cancer.  If anyone bought into their Club Detox scam and decided to go with a juice cleanse over chemo because it worked so well for Brooks, it could have had devastating results.  So there's the insult of co-opting a terrible plight that many people face just so Vicki could get casseroles and sympathy and then there's potentially putting people's live in danger to make money, both are disgusting.  Add to that the fact that Vicki started a fake cancer charity to get insurance leads, and she is utterly reprehensible and has obviously not learned her lesson and is still acting like a shitty fucking excuse for a human being on an ongoing basis.  It's hard to put something in the past when the perpetrator keeps on keeping on with their bullshit. 

ETA: For me, if the lies were just for sympathy and casseroles that'd be one thing.  It'd be gross, but easier to get over.  It's adding in the scams that gets me riled up.  And then I am reminded of it every week with her self-righteous "Before you judge me, you'd better be perfect."  No, I don't have to be perfect, I just have to have never faked cancer to sell juice cleanses.

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I don't even know them in real life and I can be described as "having such a hard on" about Vicki and Brooks faking cancer to get casseroles and make money promoting some shitty snake oil detox that "cured" the fake cancer.  If anyone bought into their Club Detox scam and decided to go with a juice cleanse over chemo because it worked so well for Brooks, it could have had devastating results.  So there's the insult of co-opting a terrible plight that many people face just so Vicki could get casseroles and sympathy and then there's potentially putting people's live in danger to make money, both are disgusting.  Add to that the fact that Vicki started a fake cancer charity to get insurance leads, and she is utterly reprehensible and has obviously not learned her lesson and is still acting like a shitty fucking excuse for a human being on an ongoing basis.  It's hard to put something in the past when the perpetrator keeps on keeping on with their bullshit. 

ETA: For me, if the lies were just for sympathy and casseroles that'd be one thing.  It'd be gross, but easier to get over.  It's adding in the scams that gets me riled up.  And then I am reminded of it every week with her self-righteous "Before you judge me, you'd better be perfect."  No, I don't have to be perfect, I just have to have never faked cancer to sell juice cleanses.

My hard on, or lack there of, is based on watching my mom die of breast cancer.

We brought her home and I got to say good bye, that was real life, not some scam on a 'reality show'

I don't really string together plot lines on a show and apply them to real life, I got other shit to worry about.

I lived in el lay for a while and find the creatures of the OC beneath my station.

If you think the cancer juice scams are upsetting, go into the Hispanic community and check out their fuckery when it comes to cancer treatment.

Shannon would be right at home there.

4 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I’m picturing Elsa singing Let It Go in the background during the Tombstone Therapy session, David’s mom at LOK show, Mrs Roper vs Pocahontas fight…whoooo? Yooooo! Whooooo? Yooooo!

I also think Kelly should stop with the nose flick and start doing the Pillsbury Doughboy poke at Tamra…if she does it often enough maybe Tamra will get an “innie”

Or Kelly will get a yeast infection on her finger?

• Love 1
5 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I question the veracity of Meghan’s genealogy search. This trip was supposedly Meghan’s idea and her desire to learn more about her cultural heritage.  If this were true, why wasn’t her mom invited? Mom flew out to Cali for her (forget what egg retrieval, fertilized baseball insertion?)

Meghan PI did all of the research about Brooks, yet she couldn’t use Facebook to search for relatives before her flight? Her mom could have armed her with moms parents and grandparents names. Is there a “white pages” in the town she went to? She could have hit the local library or City Hall. Couldn’t she have asked the Genealogist to point her to the right search engines as opposed to standing on a corner asking people if they are O’Tooles?

Meghan was the most well behaved on this trip because she was mute or absent from the gatherings. I don’t think she is creepy…just seriously Yawn! I’m just so thankful the video of her genealogy journey and Facetimes to Jim weren’t on camera.

As for squirrel head gumbo...it makes me think of Duck Dynasty.

Damn, I thought you said Dick Dynasty.

I think that was on my PPV channels last month?

---------

Ring, ring..

'Allo?

Hi my name is Megan King MacGillacudy O'Toole Edmonds and I am looking for my relatives?

Ai, I think ya have dialed a wrong numbah!

No, I think you can help me, the genealogist said that I can tap people on the shoulder and find my relatives, I thought I could look in the white pages, it's easier.

Ai, lass, yuh have reached Cuhzins Plumbin', do yah have a plumbin' problem?

No, My plumbing is OK, I got pregnant! I am looking for family!

Lass, I dun think dat I have any kin in 'mericah!

But, but, I was told that I could find people that were related to me EVERYWHERE!!!!

CLICK

Hello, hello? He hung up on me, that is no way to treat your relatives...

• Love 1
22 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Unfortunately they live in Pittsburgh, so it's Dance Moms for the pastor's wife. True story, Holly Hatcher-Frazier was my high school college counselor. 

Off topic: My mom served the new pastor whole artichokes with butter or mayo for dipping. You may have guessed it... She couldn't find the leaves after he left. To this day she doesn't know if they left in his pocket or his stomach.

• Love 5

So Meghan can sleuth out Brooks, fake calls to clinics, check out what clinics do what procedures, but somehow she can't log on to Ancestry to get a good start on her family history!  Seriously?   I did that for my grandfathers family, in Ireland, and was able to get church records, court records, etc.   And then to go out and stop people on the street is just silly.  She could have also done the DNA test.

No matter when Kelly is on screen, even in a relatively calm situation, she always looks like she ready to snap.    I think, besides drinking, has some serious issues that she's been able to pass off as "it's a joke".  

Tamra is always quick to point out how terrible Simon was.   When she was first on the show, and the money was flowing, her tune was so much different.  Simon married trailer trash (my apologies for all trailer trash out there), and thought that maybe money, a nice home, etc. would somehow change her.  Clearly it didn't.   Like a lot of couples that go through money trouble, it can cause a split.   But, if it hadn't been for Simon, Tamra would still be the tacky girl would dressed too young, swears like a sailor (again, apologies to all sailors), is crude, crass and is looking for a fight.   She would not be on the show.  

Vicki has never had that much money - oh, she and Don were able to get in to the Coto area by both working - hard, and being mortgaged up to the hilt.  Vicki's business took off, in an early season, and she was able to afford nicer things.  But bottom line she has to work.   She has always lived beyond her means and status.   She seems the most at home and comfortable with her friends from Illinois.   When you've seen her with them, they are "normal" looking women - not botoxed to the hilt, they seem to wear more appropriate clothes, and like have fun.   Vicki doesn't now and never had a man in her life that "took care" of her.   She can't keep up.   As much as she dissed Oklahoma, and the people, she fit in better there than she did in the OC.

• Love 2
On 10/28/2016 at 6:11 PM, steelcitysister said:

Well, the bad seed who bashed his head should have been expelled and not re-admitted til she'd undergone some intensive therapy (oh no, I sound like Heather giving mental health advice!)

And...SoCal4US asked: OMG was he okay?  Did the girl get punished?

It was on school grounds, but after school.  It was 1977 and things were taken more lightly.  Still, he didn't tell anyone (even me) for YEARS!

She owns her own small business and even today her anger alienates her customers--mostly college students.

Edited by Former Nun
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Add to that the fact that Vicki started a fake cancer charity to get insurance leads, and she is utterly reprehensible and has obviously not learned her lesson and is still acting like a shitty fucking excuse for a human being on an ongoing basis.  It's hard to put something in the past when the perpetrator keeps on keeping on with their bullshit. 

With co-conspirators BRAVO and Andy Cohen.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, FamilyVan said:

Andy sees Shannon as a break-out star of this series.  So she is not going to get cut.  But can they really cut Vicki?  Because she is so OG?  

At this point I think it depends more on if they can film around her.  There are two if not three of the regular cast who really want nothing to do with her.  How many more Vicki making up sessions can the do and keep the show within the realm of reality?  I figure they have about two more with Kelly.

People need to stop encouraging the Briana dynamic.  It is not all that interesting.  I wonder if Briana will even go to the finale party?

At this point I think it depends more on if they can film around her.  There are two if not three of the regular cast who really want nothing to do with her. 

Like they did in the beginning of this season, and I thought it kind of fell flat.  

I think this was as bad as it could be with Vicki.  No one wanting to film with her, her desperately trying to be funny and wacky (falling in the pool, getting stuck on a car door, etc).  There is nothing of interest there.  The things that made Vicki funny in the past are not there anymore.  People really lost respect for her with the whole Brooks thing, and all of her shyster businesses have been exposed, so there is no more interest in even laughing at her ignorance.  I remember on one of the specials a producer said that Alexis was cut because we saw her beginning, middle, and end, and her story on the show kind of was wrapped up.  I think we have seen this with Vicki, the denouement has happened.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, FamilyVan said:

The things that made Vicki funny in the past are not there anymore.

I bet I'm in a large club of those who found nothing funny about Vicki...ever.   Her "whooping it up" was annoying from Day One.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, FamilyVan said:

Like they did in the beginning of this season, and I thought it kind of fell flat.  

I think this was as bad as it could be with Vicki.  No one wanting to film with her, her desperately trying to be funny and wacky (falling in the pool, getting stuck on a car door, etc).  There is nothing of interest there.  The things that made Vicki funny in the past are not there anymore.  People really lost respect for her with the whole Brooks thing, and all of her shyster businesses have been exposed, so there is no more interest in even laughing at her ignorance.  I remember on one of the specials a producer said that Alexis was cut because we saw her beginning, middle, and end, and her story on the show kind of was wrapped up.  I think we have seen this with Vicki, the denouement has happened.

The jokes are old.  The dynamics with toddlers isn't all that interesting. 

As much as Bravo wants to carry on the same story if these franchises are to continue they need to find less polarizing leads.  The ones with the most egregious behavior get awarded all the power.  I did enjoy listening to the producers, now they need to heed viewers' opinions and get a little adventurous and find some new meat.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, FamilyVan said:

I hope to high hell that BRAVO FINALLY GETS THIS MEMO!!

• Love 2

I fail to see how Vicki is any worse than the other ladies.  They all talk bad about each other behind their backs....everyone of them.  Shannon, who I used to love, is just too sanctimonious for me.  She acts like she is really above all the shit that goes on.  Who is she kidding.

10 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

I fail to see how Vicki is any worse than the other ladies.  They all talk bad about each other behind their backs....everyone of them.  Shannon, who I used to love, is just too sanctimonious for me.  She acts like she is really above all the shit that goes on.  Who is she kidding.

Yes, they all talk smack about each other behind the others back, it is par for the course of being a Bravo HW. What we haven't heard about/from Shannon is her telling lies or spreading personal secrets someone confided in her to the others, like Vicki did. Another thing none of the others have done is lie about a serious illness, such as cancer, as a way to get sympathy/casseroles, again like Vicki has done. None of them started or became part of a cancer "charity" that was nothing more than a way to make money selling insurance. So Yes, so far, Shannon is way above the primordial slime pit Vicki oozes out of for filming, in fact, most of the other HWs have not sunk that far.  LOL

• Love 6
43 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

kill all cancer.  Using fear tactics to sell insurance, specifically stating that 50% of all people will get cancer.  Setting up a fake cancer charity to funnel leads to Coto insurance.    Possibly and probably going along with a cancer faker for a storyline. Vicki overstepped when she did that.   Her license could and should be revoked because of her less than savory sales tactics.   Plus, she's charmless, stupid, and her personality comes out of her pores, making her butt ugly.    She's overstayed her very limited welcome.   Her kids are grown and boring TV anyway.  There was really nothing to Vicki to begin with, and there's less now.   

Oh, and last but not least, C**** a c**** a china man.  That was her, mocking one of her clients, on camera.   I'll give her no scratchy the woody as her clueless way to communicate with the workers in her home since she's too stupid to learn rudimentary Spanish, but c**** a c**** a China man was some next level shit, and she pretty much got off Scot free.  Fuck her.  Fuck her face.  Piece of crap.  

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 10

So I just saw the famous KillAllCancer scene-Vicki said something about having her insurance, and when you recover from cancer it helps you get back on your feet.  Don't know what type of insurance that would be?  Anyone?

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

So I just saw the famous KillAllCancer scene-Vicki said something about having her insurance, and when you recover from cancer it helps you get back on your feet.  Don't know what type of insurance that would be?  Anyone?

The only thing I can think of is an insurance that pays your bills until you are able to return to work but do they offer that for illness like they do for injury?

• Love 1