Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E17: Puppet Strings And Tamra's Wings

• Start Topic

This is the wrong thread for WWHL but highlights were Eddie and David were in the audience and Andy asked them something and David said he apologized to Vicki for calling her a pig, but, she's a pig.  Eddie said he doesn't care about Vicki so he doesn't care what she says.

Tamra believes Vicki sent the flowers to herself.

A caller called in and questioned Eddie sexuality and Tamra asked what the point of being married to him would be.

Tamara shaved her face when she got home, Shannon did not.

Heather was not shit stirring, she was being a good friend 

Negative things were said about all husbands but only the comments about David and Eddie were shown.

I know I'm forgetting some of Shannon's comments, but, Tamra did most of the talking.

The poll was who was who was to blame for all the crap that went down in Ireland (I think) and 77% said Vicki.

Edited by Bronzedog
  • Love 14
58 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

I agree, but I actually think what Heather and Shannon did was worse because I expected more out of Heather and Shannon. I thought of them as having a modicum of intelligence. Kelly is a tree ape so I really don't listen to anything coming out of her face hole. 

Except that Heather and Shannon were drunk, while Kelly and Tamra were sober.

29 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Does Shannon look bloated? Or is it just my TV? 

Shannon admits to gaining weight this season and after filming ended.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

This is the wrong thread for WWHL but highlights were Eddie and David were in the audience and Andy asked them something and David said he apologized to Vicki for calling her a pig, but, she's a pig.  Eddie said he doesn't care about Vicki so he doesn't care what she says.

Tamra believes Vicki sent the flowers to herself.

A caller called in and questioned Eddie sexuality and Tamra asked what the point of being married to him would be.

Tamara shaved her face when she got home, Shannon did not.

Heather was not shit stirring, she was being a good 

Negative things were said about all husbands but only the comments about David and Eddie were shown.

I know I'm forgetting some of Shannon's comments, but, Tamra did most of the talking.

The poll was who was who was to blame for all the crap that went down in Ireland (I think) and 77% said Vicki.

It was interesting to hear that Vicki has talked smack about all the husbands this season, including Terry and Jim. I wonder if she used Kelly to spew that garbage like she used her for the attacks on Eddie and David as well. Which may explain why Heather was at the end of her rope with Kelly in Ireland.

Shannon said that Heather defended them, Shannon/Tamra, on the bus ride to hell and that if the shoe was on the other foot, she/they would do likewise for her and Tamra agreed.

• Love 10
Just now, HumblePi said:

Kelly RHOC.jpg

Why didn't Kelly see Vicki as her "puppet master" as it was Vicki that used her to hurt the others and then ignored her. Vicki may have apologized to Kelly but she still didn't defend her to anyone at any time.

• Love 10

Goodbye (hopefully) Vicki & Kelly. As Bri said her mom is a dirty fighter( aka makes shit up, talks trash ,,ect)

Kelly is just a dirt bag loser that married money. didn't she just call Heather so compassionate and an angel in Glamis?

This Bravo nonsense just goes around and around again on a never ending loop. (Good grief could this be the OCWestworld?)

Good for Meghan for already checking out to go have her baby girl in peace. Most intelligent thing I have seen her do on this show.

• Love 19
21 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

A few notes:

Kelly explaining the puppet master to her husband tells you how good Kelly is at listening and understanding despite being a college graduate.  Vicki is a liar.  She's proven it over and over.  The whole David beat the shit out of Shannon sounds like 'telephone' with moronic players.  Shannon might have said she was scared.  Vicki turns this into something else and then Kelly turns it into beating the shit out of someone. 

Every once in a while I enjoy Brianna on the show.  Tonight, once again, she 'read' her mother.  And, even though they weren't on, I do enjoy her little boys.

I'll go back to the corner on this but I didn't have any problem with what Heather said except about mentioning Kelly's daughter.  I'll admit that I would probably would have said most of the things Heather said to Kelly.

Sorry Meg, you can say all you want in your TH's but you didn't say anything during that bus ride and you could have basically shut it down using the pregnancy card. 

I'm team Shannon on the fallout.  Nope.  Not going to play nice with Vicky and Kelly.

I still don't think there was some evil plot against Kelly.  I do think there was a plot with Vicki.  According to Tamra and Shannon on WWHL, all the husbands were went after. 

I agree with all but would add that Vicki said in her TH that Shannon told her that "David hit her", something Shannon denies ever saying and we saw Vicki telling Kelly that she was afraid that David would hit her like he did his wife. Sooooo, Kelly heard Vicki say that David "hit" Shannon and morphed that into him "beating her". Vicki lied and Kelly embellished the shit out of that lie.

17 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Goodbye (hopefully) Vicki & Kelly. As Bri said her mom is a dirty fighter( aka makes shit up, talks trash ,,ect)

Kelly is just a dirt bag loser that married money. didn't she just call Heather so compassionate and an angel in Glamis?

This Bravo nonsense just goes around and around again on a never ending loop. (Good grief could this be the OCWestworld?)

Good for Meghan for already checking out to go have her baby girl in peace. Most intelligent thing I have seen her do on this show.

Why Yes she did! Of course that was when Heather was calm, not yelling, and when she was mad at Shannon/Meghan while defending Vicki/Tamra/Kelly. LOL

ETA.... Even though Heather greatly contributed to the bus to hell ride, she was really the only one that went to Meghan to check on her when they all took a breath, the only one.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 12

How funny is it that Kelly always eats with her fork upside down like she is Euro upper crust. You are from Arizona which is located in the United States. As long as you chew with your mouth closed , napkin in lap , elbows off table, no soup slurping and don't shout obscenities at the the table your hosts anywhere will be fine.

I wonder if Michael sent her to the same "manners" learning school that Simon sent Tamra, or if this is just an affectation she picked up on her own somewhere.

Edited by mbaywife123
Spelling
  • Love 7

Kelly's purse was ugly and her necklace was ugly. I don't know why people keep giving her chances. 

Briannas hair it too light it is adding weight to her face and the flat too pale shade is aging her. 

Eddie was so proud of Tamra!!

• Love 6

Shannon on WWHL really misrepresenting what my own eyes saw when she whispered to the waiter to 2x the drinks. She's playing it off as totally innocent and not the naked wasted sneak attack, which Kelly saw through anyway. None of these women are pure. I believe the Bible tells you to atone, not tone & spray tan for Jesus. 

Haven't the rumors about Eddie been around a long time? Gretchen & Slade used to dish it. But fine, I'll play along. Vicki is the epicenter of all the OC earthquakes. And I suspect she loves it too much.

Heather, repeatedly calling someone trashy does not make you look like class.

• Love 19
24 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I agree with all but would add that Vicki said in her TH that Shannon told her that "David hit her", something Shannon denies ever saying and we saw Vicki telling Kelly that she was afraid that David would hit her like he did his wife. Sooooo, Kelly heard Vicki say that David "hit" Shannon and morphed that into him "beating her". Vicki lied and Kelly embellished the shit out of that lie.

Why Yes she did! Of course that was when Heather was calm, not yelling, and when she was mad at Shannon/Meghan while defending Vicki/Tamra/Kelly. LOL

ETA.... Even though Heather greatly contributed to the bus to hell ride, she was really the only one that went to Meghan to check on her when they all took a breath, the only one.

Wait.  What TH?  I don't remember that.  I do remember Vicki saying that 'they' asked her if she was afraid David would hit her (which is total BS because Vicki had no problem getting right up into David's personal space).  She said yes.  And then she pauses.  And then she says just like he hit his wife.  She doesn't say Shannon told her. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Now I know ...

A basket of deplorables, indeed.

Can we decorate their hand baskets?

Heather and Shannon's will be true designer, possibly Meghan's as well.

The rest will be Bag, Borrow or Steal (Sex and the City style) or Rose Bowl flea market replicas.

• Love 3

Heather is so lame. I'd be more impressed by her if anyone ever actually listened to her weak ass. To date, she has failed at throwing Kelly out of a party, failed at making Kelly shut up, and failed at manipulating Meghan into turning on Kelly. When your most successful machination involves getting Tamra to do your dirty work, I'd say it's time to throw in the towel.

I believe David hit Shannon in the past. It was shitty of Vicki to tell Kelly and Kelly to spill that but Shannon didn't fool me with her outrage.

Brianna sucks. She was totally right about Vicky and had me liking her for a moment and then her shady ass said "if my mom didn't want people to know Eddie is gay, she shouldn't have said it."

To know Eddie is gay? Horrible choice of words if you're trying to dispel a rumor. And then she was laughing when she said it. She's just like her mother.

Edited by ridethemaverick
  • Love 24

Meghan handled Kelly's attempt at I'm-rubber-you're-glue/two-wrongs-make-a-right well. Kelly thinks any of her behavior is excused if she can point to someone else's bad behavior. She needs to grow up. 

Kelly will never be as vile as Vicki, though. I can't believe she's still peddling that last season she was accused of "something she didn't do." Or defending her gossiping to Kelly by claiming that she went through "worse." She's as delusional as she is disgusting. 

• Love 13
13 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Wait.  What TH?  I don't remember that.  I do remember Vicki saying that 'they' asked her if she was afraid David would hit her (which is total BS because Vicki had no problem getting right up into David's personal space).  She said yes.  And then she pauses.  And then she says just like he hit his wife.  She doesn't say Shannon told her. 

I could have sworn Vicki said that Shannon told her in a TH.?

9 minutes ago, ridethemaverick said:

Heather is so lame. I'd be more impressed by her if anyone ever actually listened to her weak ass. To date, she has failed at throwing Kelly out of a party, failed at making Kelly shut up, and failed at manipulating Meghan into turning on Kelly. When your most successful machination involves getting Tamra to do your dirty work, I'd say it's time to throw in the towel.

I believe David hit Shannon in the past. It was shitty of Vicki to tell Kelly and Kelly to spill that but Shannon didn't fool me with her outrage.

Brianna sucks. She was totally right about Vicky and had me liking her for a moment and then her shady ass said "if my mom didn't want people to know Eddie is gay, she shouldn't have said it."

To know Eddie is gay? Horrible choice of words if you're trying to dispel a rumor. And then she was laughing when she said it. She's just like her mother.

Heather holds no power, none. She keeps the secrets told her, unlike others (coughVicki/Tamra/Kellycough), so they know she isn't a threat. Her role is that of the loyal friend, she defends even to the point of making herself look bad/petty/harsh. I don't think Heather has anyone do her "dirty work", it is the other way around IMO. Do it enough or betray her and she will turn her back on you like she is doing to Vicki, she will no longer defend/support or try to mend fences for you.

1 minute ago, kdl88 said:

Meghan handled Kelly's attempt at I'm-rubber-you're-glue/two-wrongs-make-a-right well. Kelly thinks any of her behavior is excused if she can point to someone else's bad behavior. She needs to grow up. 

Kelly will never be as vile as Vicki, though. I can't believe she's still peddling that last season she was accused of "something she didn't do." Or defending her gossiping to Kelly by claiming that she went through "worse." She's as delusional as she is disgusting. 

Or that they turned against Brooks for no reason! LOL

• Love 17
3 hours ago, ivygirl said:

- Kelly, you can't spill secondhand secrets and expect people not to keep their distance. Geez. It doesn't matter that you heard them from someone else! That almost makes it worse! (And I won't get into that so-open-it-was-blurred getup you had on when Vicki came over.)

I was mesmerized by this and spent way too much time figuring it out.  I thought maybe she was actually wearing a shirt that almost completely matched her skin tone because if you looked really hard it looked like there was a neckline 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I was mesmerized by this and spent way too much time figuring it out.  I thought maybe she was actually wearing a shirt that almost completely matched her skin tone because if you looked really hard it looked like there was a neckline 

Maybe it was that sheer it was see through because it didn't look like it had a design/logo on it.

• Love 1

I am pretty damn sure that Kelly had her shirt open when speaking with Vicki.  There was a moment when we saw under boob.  She suddenly seemed to feel the breeze and pulled her jacket closed  only to have it pop open again.  Classy!  The black dress with the spider web neckpiece she wore to lunch with Tamra was hideous as well.  For all of her money, Kelly should get someone to help her dress.  First, she has terrible taste.  Second, she needs someone to point out that she is exposing her chest to the camera.  Lord knows Vicki isn't going to correct her given her track record with clothing.

• Love 3

Vicki is the worst.

I died at Kelly's indignant "It's none of my business!"  when asked if she knew if the rumors she spread on national TV were true or not.  There's also the "don't shoot the messenger" justification.  

I don't blame Heather for telling everyone to pretend not to know Kelly at the airport.  That plane ride must have been a really long 10 hours.

• Love 18

Heck, what scene are we talking about.  When Vicki came over to Kelly's house (don't you love that Kelly said to come to her house and Vicki just complied), she was was wearing a nude colored t shirt.

I guess that Kelly has a coffee or tea maker in her bedroom because they were both holding huge coffee cups at some point. 

• Love 6
47 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I could have sworn Vicki said that Shannon told her in a TH.?

Nah.  The only comments regarding  Shannon and David was on the bus as far as I remember and checked.  But then again, I'm old and can easily admit to being in error.

You know I love you as one of my favorite posting buddies.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Nah.  The only comments regarding  Shannon and David was on the bus as far as I remember and checked.  But then again, I'm old and can easily admit to being in error.

You know I love you as one of my favorite posting buddies.

In a talking head she said that Shannon had told her things when they were friends but it was vague.

The glee on Kelly's face when she was trying to get Tamra and Heather to get her to reveal "the secret" was revolting given what it was whether or not it was true on not.

• Love 4

Ugh, I just can't deal with Vicki's crap any more! Bad-mouthing people behind their back, knowing it'll get back to them, totally denying she's the one who told everyone about Brook's cancer, her sucking singularity of need, etc!

I rolled my eyes at Shannon having to allow Crooked Vicki and Kelly the Maniac to her party for Tamra. Yeah, we know what's going to happen...

Speaking of which, were there only five or six contestants in that fitness contest, including Tamra?

• Love 7

How is it even a secret if David has been arrested, convicted and admitted to it??

Girlfriends talk shit.  Heck, we've questioned Eddie's orientation for years.  How Kelly could possibly be mad at Vicki for not coming to her defense why she fed Vicki to the vultures with the shit they talked is crazy.  And again, why wasn't she mad at her friend, Meghan?  The one who purportedly introduced her to the group?

Heather lost me years ago when she played this same game with Shannon.  Was Meghan around for that one or is she just a quick study, being the first to see through Heather's dramatics?

• Love 11

This ep was kind of boring. Tamra's fitness comp. Kelly's apology tour. Vicki's non-apology tour. Yawn. 

The only thing of note that really happened was the first 10 minutes on the bus back to the airport, and that wasn't even fun to watch. It was just uncomfortable. Kelly pissed off and foaming at the mouth. Vicki trying to act all innocent. Tamra going back and forth and shrieking in everyone's face. Heather lording above them all and proclaiming people insane. Shannon trembling with hurt and rage. And Megan just trying to disappear into her seat and pretend the whole trip never even happened. 

I really feel for the bus driver. I hope someone tipped him well. 

But when Heather was caressing Megan's face and repeating over and over what an awful person Kelly was? That really creeped me out. At least Megan could see right through her crap. I have never been the biggest Megan fan, but maybe pregnancy has given her some perspective. I like that she stays true to herself. She can be friends with someone, but not tolerate when they get out of line. She told Kelly that it absolutely wasn't okay how the other women treated her in Ireland, but that SHE can't act like an ass either. Good for her. 

The way Megan distanced herself from everyone on that trip really made me believe that either she was aware some plotting was going on, or just surmised ahead of time that these bitches would act like fools. But I lean towards the former. And, something occurred to me last night that I hadn't thought of before - what if all the pressing of Kelly to drink wasn't about highlighting Kelly's bad behavior, but Vicki's? 

Vicki has been dropping hints for a few weeks now that she has dirt on Shannon, maybe others. It's clear she's told Kelly things about the girls. She waltzed back in at the beginning of the season, acting as victimized and bemoaning how she just wanted to be friends again. She got pretty much everyone to move forward, but then it becomes apparent that she's been spilling confidences to the new girl. So how better to expose her than to get the new girl sauced and pit her against Vicki and try and bring all the truth to light? I know it sounds really diabolical, but that's our Tamra Judge. 

Because if you watch the scenes on the drive to the airport, several times you will catch this big grin of glee on Heather's face. Tamra was purposefully digging for more - "What else did she say??" Only Shannon looked completely floored and devastated the entire time. It just makes me wonder. And Tamra sure did move on quickly when they got back to the states. It was like she already knew what was coming. 

At this point, I'm hard pressed to like any of them other than Megan (and I just can't quit Shannon, though I am disappointed in her) - but Vicki was the real winner....or should I say loser....in it all? She is not a good person and can never be a true friend to anyone but herself. She will go whichever way the wind blows and leave you in the dust in a heartbeat. She will sell you down the river for a song. She is so fucking delusional that she cannot see the difference between her LYING about cancer and Shannon keeping quiet about a personal family issue. 

You didn't want to talk about what was going on with you last year? BS! You made it an entire storyline. Shannon has never mentioned the DV on the show, and now it's out there for anyone to hear. Yes, I know the story has been online, but TV is a different medium and it's often more far reaching. At any rate, while abuse is absolutely deplorable, it's not anyone's place to expose something the victim isn't ready to expose - especially in this manner. And that's IF it's even true, which I am not entirely convinced of. 

Tamra's fitness comp....yawn. Not into that kind of stuff, but good on her for winning, I guess. 

• Love 17
8 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

How funny is it that Kelly always eats with her fork upside down like she is Euro upper crust. You are from Arizona which is located in the United States. As long as you chew with your mouth closed , napkin in lap , elbows off table, no soup slurping and don't shout obscenities at the the table your hosts anywhere will be fine.

I wonder if Michael sent her to the same "manners" learning school that Simon sent Tamra, or if this is just an affectation she picked up on her own somewhere.

Nothing unusual about that. I was taught to eat that way.

Edited by Cranky One
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I remember her saying after the surgery she truly has abs of steel. My guess is it some sort of steel mesh.

FYI, I just had major abdominal hernia repair surgery in August.  I also have the mesh.  It was screwed into my abdominal muscles and hurt like nothing I have ever experienced (and I had part of my left kidney removed), but the kicker is that my doctor told me that I can NEVER, EVER again do any kind of abdominal exercises.  No crunches, sit ups, planks, etc.  He said that I will "pop" the hernia again and possibly the mesh as well.

Also, I still have my belly button.  :)

• Love 7

Brianna also said that if someone does something to Vicki, she'll come back at you harder and she'll even make up stuff to get back at you with. But, that's Vicki. "My mom is a very dirty fighter. If you make fun of her or if you try to tear her down, she's going to do it worse even if none of it is true." This all sounds like one of our current political candidates. Is this behavior trending in America?

I think that Meghan has become the adult in the group because she's pregnant. It seems like she's trying not to engage in the hatred and restraining herself to prevent it from crossing the maternal-fetal barrier and affect her baby. Kelly is an insane person, they know that and want to provoke her. Why would they want to do this? Easy, to make her look crazier than they are and to create an even larger 'anti-Kelly' fan base. These women are all so nasty and evil. I don't remember a season that was quite as hateful as this one and there's been some pretty evil seasons in the past. For some reason this season seems to have descended into the nether-land of evils. I'm not enjoying it at all, it's just to hateful and dark. This shit is real. I see more than enough fighting, name calling, finger-pointing and disgusting things said every day on CNN and Fox and I would rather spend my off-time from politics watching something more fun and uplifting.

In the bus, when Tamra got two inches from Vicki's face and opened up her mouth as though she would devour Vicki's face and shouted "FUCK YOU!!!!!" .....I thought, okay I'm done with this and especially done with Tamra Judge. The 3/4's of this episode was owned by Tamra and her body building contest. Really, seven contestants in an auditorium smaller than my high school auditorium was a nothing but a huge "look at Tamra Judge and her great ass" episode. Yes Tamra, you have a great ass, and yes it's much better than my ass ever was, and yes I am envious of your amazing ass. I think I've seen enough of your ass to last a lifetime, thank you though. Tamra must have given someone at Bravo a blowjob to get that much airtime. I don't like her, I don't respect her even more that I don't respect the others. I don't think she's a good person (born-again Christian much?) and I get a better idea every week as to why her daughter doesn't want anything to do with her.

Funniest moment before the break. Kelly to Michael "Heather is the puppet .....and everyone's the master".  I saw a 'thought-bubble' over Michael's head it said "duh".

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 14
8 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Why didn't Kelly see Vicki as her "puppet master" as it was Vicki that used her to hurt the others and then ignored her. Vicki may have apologized to Kelly but she still didn't defend her to anyone at any time.

Her apology was awful too. "I'm sorry I didn't defend you, but the other girls were being nice to me and I want to be friends with them more."

6 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Heck, what scene are we talking about.  When Vicki came over to Kelly's house (don't you love that Kelly said to come to her house and Vicki just complied), she was was wearing a nude colored t shirt.

It was nude, but it took me a REALLY long time to figure that out. It really matched the color of her skin, I thought she was naked under her open shirt and jacket!

• Love 20
5 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

It was nude, but it took me a REALLY long time to figure that out. It really matched the color of her skin, I thought she was naked under her open shirt and jacket!

Yeah, she definitely had a nude shirt on under the open shirt and blazer.  The nude shirt didn't bother me (maybe I have my contrast set differently b/c I could see the difference from her skin right away) but I was wondering who in the world lounges in their bedroom with a blazer on?  It was not a comfortable look for hanging out on the bed.

If Vicki is the proverbial cockroach surviving nuclear winter of this show, can we at least have her fur vests killed off and all the ones Kelly either stole from her or had dupes of?  That's a look that only screams "murdered muppet".

• Love 8

Oh the gall and the irony. Vicki 'let's whoop it up at Andales' Gunvalson trying to sweep her culpability in this evil under the carpet by blaming...ALCOHOL??? Seriously? I'm staggered that I can be even more gobsmacked by this broad's behavior, I didn't think it was possible. How does she hold down a job? Speaking of, when she attended Kelly's summons to her bedroom, I immediately noticed Vicki was in 'work clothes', which telegraphed to me that she was planning a hasty exit if Kelly behaved in any way other than desperate for a reconciliation. I guess that happened, because Kelly seems prepared to forgive Vicki for anything just to have a friend. Vicki is a reptile and Kelly is a 'trashtalking talentless no class clown' (thank you Supersuckers). Did she really make that stupid 'i slipped, see you in the fall' dud joke when she tripped on the stairs? of course she did. And the whining to Meghan (i think) about 'but YOU get me?'. No Kelly. Maybe people 'got' you in third grade, but most have matured now. Even Vicki has got to early high school.

And what was up with Kelly's lips? Apart from her usual unfortunate case of 'vag face', in the scene with Tamra when they were snarfing down mahi mahi, Kelly's lipstick was half chewed off. She obviously hasn't had the OC howives inner circle memo that producer Kevin spoke of in the Season 8 special: they don't film when they are eating. In another scene, I had to stop multiple times because her top right lip was blurred. I don't know if it was concealer on a herpe or a botched lip injection or what. Most of the hos are going with nude lips these days (NY reunion), Kelly is still painted like a baboon's arse. 

Like most here, I'm still 100% committed to not seeing Kelly Mega Dudd on tv again. This episode just exposes Vicki for the sociopath she truly is. I'm rewatching Season 4 and I cannot believe how much fresher and prettier Vicki was back then when Donn was still around. She was showing early signs of the maniac she was to become, but I don't think anyone could have predicted this level of evil. 

This episode did no favors for Heather either. And I was kind of a Heather fan. Kelly is Heather's antithesis, so I do understand the producers maybe bringing Kelly in just to ruffle Heather's sensibilities. I don't mind the way Heather has told Kelly to 'turn around' and "I don't care. You shouldn't have said that about her kid'. Every time Heather snaps at the flailing out of control Duddmonster, the behavior stops. I'm thankful for that. 

Well done Meghan. This bunch means you are outstanding by default and of course you are leaving. I get it. 

• Love 8