Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E02: There Are Worse Things Than Murder

Well, that was quite the episode.

We finally get more Connor. His friends all suck. None of them even attempted to help him on his supposed dud case because they were too wrapped up in their own issues. He was clearly living in the land of denial until Oliver shut him down completely. 

I get that Annalise wanted Wes to move in for protection from Frank, but geez, it's a bit odd to ask your student to move in! 

Laurel/Bonnie half bonding with an agenda was fun. But her working with Bonnie and Annalise to find Frank was smart. Also, does Annalise really think that Frank's going to come back and kill her or something? I am super confused by her reaction toward him. 

Michael/Asher is something that probably should end sooner rather than later. I'd rather we didn't have Michaela fall in love with him, which I half fear will happen. It would be nice if she stuck to her guns. I wonder how Matt McGorry felt about his lines this episode. Knowing how passionate he is about race issues, I wonder if he was less than thrilled to say some of his lines. But hell, that makes him a damn good actor.

But man, Connor going to Michaela's only to find Asher there? Awkward. I have to admit, I half expected Connor to walk away and go to Annalise's to ask to spend the night. But then I remembered that Annalise does not like Connor, and she likes him less now that he spilled to his case. It's good that he almost solved the case on his own. Annalise's help really just consisted of getting rid of the character witness, but Connor really did the majority of it by himself. He definitely got too emotional and too attached, something that he might have to learn to set aside during cases. It worked this time, but it might not work the next time he tries. 

So, at least Oliver's not dead in the flashforward. I'm going to say that it's not Connor under the sheet, or else Oliver would be ten times more hysterical (I would hope). But it's possible that something does happen to Connor that makes Oliver think that it's him. I can't imagine who Oliver would be crying for. He's not close with anyone else! But I honestly think that they want us to think that it could be Connor, only to reveal closer to the finale that it's not. I have hope! 

• Love 3

"I hate every one of their lying bitch ass faces," Ha! My sympathies, Annalise. I think that she asked Wes to move because she thinks that Frank will go after him. Annalise zoning out listening to Wes cracked me up. Of course, Annalise is letting them arrest her to buy time for whatever is going down, to go down.

I don't think that Michaela and Asher have chemistry, but I still think that they make an interesting couple.

Glad to see Amy Madigan, such a talented actress. No way that a parole board would let that woman out though. Poor Connor. I still don't get the break up, but at least Ollie does not die.

I hate that Laurel is still drooling over Frank. She looks gorgeous with her perfect hair this season. She needs to focus on getting Wes.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 9

Kudos to the HTGAWM makeup team for Frank's beaten up face. He was unrecognizable.

Sam was Frank's doctor in prison? Interesting.

Amy Madigan was a great guest star. And I liked the fact that Irene didn't want to just spill all the details of her abuse so she could get out of jail. I'm sure recounting the horror of that abuse is its own trauma.

Line of the night: "I don't have time to strip you of all your terrible white habits." Too funny. I do wonder what direction they'll take with Michaela and Asher. 

Laurel doesn't look at all impressed by Wes' attempts to be happy.

I was a bit confused when Annalise asked Wes to move in with her since I'd assumed Nate was already living there.

So, Oliver is not the one under the sheet. It's interesting that he's the first one we know survives House Fire Night.

Too bad Connor was too devastated at moving out of Oliver's to snark on Michaela and Asher.

Fantastic episode, and as always, the last 5 minutes had me on the edge of my seat.

What did Annalise say to Oliver when she gave him the phone?  All I could hear was something like "I ??? everything on it." 

I thought I heard her say "Wipe it clean. Everything on it," while slipping him a cell phone.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Gillian Rosh said:

I thought I heard her say "Wipe it clean. Everything on it," while slipping him a cell phone.

Oh thanks - that makes sense in the context of the scene.  Was that her regular phone or yet another burner phone?

Dead person in order of probability for me now is:

Ruled out: Oliver

Least likely: Connor (because of Oliver's non-hysterical reaction), Eve (for meta- "we know better than to kill off the lesbian" reasons)

Possible: Nate, Frank, Bonnie, Wes - these are the people Annalise probably cares about most, but for that reason, I feel like the writers have probably not picked any of them

Most likely: One of the others - for the curveball reason

• Love 1

Falahee and Madigan were excellent.  I also loved the way Davis literally growled "lock me out of my classroom!". 

Im a bit disapointed Oliver is safe.  I liked him in the first season, but he ruined Connor's chance to go to Stanford, broke his heart, and was acting annoying as fuck in that classroom scene.  

• Love 5
Just now, Tiger said:

Im a bit disapointed Oliver is safe.  I liked him in the first season, but he ruined Connor's chance to go to Stanford, broke his heart, and was acting annoying as fuck in that classroom scene.  

This made me laugh. Ollie is practically a saint compared to everyone on this show. Besides there was no chance of Stanford approving Connor's transfer after seeing his failing grades.

• Love 8

I'm glad it's not Oliver, I hope that means it's not Connor either. I can't believe the college board would even think Annalise would go quietly on suspension. They, at least, mentioned Eve in this episode.

• Love 2

I still maintain that Wes is the one under the sheet. I just think they're dropping a lot of hints about Wes trying to be happy and normal. His relationship with Annalise seems to be better. They just seem to be making an effort to show Wes getting his life together. It's television, which means you only show a character on the verge of being happy if you're going to kill them off. 

• Love 5

I don't think Oliver's calmness means it's not Connor - Oliver was asking Annalise if it was true that there was a body, and she didn't confirm anything. So, he doesn't know for sure that somebody died - therefore, he can't know that Connor died, if in fact it was Connor.

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, Gillian Rosh said:

So, Oliver is not the one under the sheet. It's interesting that he's the first one we know survives House Fire Night.

They are probably going to wait as long as they can to reveal which of the main five students are alive.

1 minute ago, secnarf said:

I don't think Oliver's calmness means it's not Connor - Oliver was asking Annalise if it was true that there was a body, and she didn't confirm anything. So, he doesn't know for sure that somebody died - therefore, he can't know that Connor died, if in fact it was Connor.

Which makes me think it could be Connor. If it was anyone else, why would Annalise lie about not knowing anything? She didn't want to upset Oliver so she could ask him to wipe the phone. I'm sure he'd be upset about anyone he knew being dead, but he'd be especially upset about Connor.

• Love 1

I could've sworn I heard Annalise say "Who is she?" as she was trying to get to the ambulance ... but with clever edits that doesn't mean anything, if I even heard it correctly.

Edited by gameoff
  • Love 1

I am...so confused about what's going on with Connor and Oliver right now. Last week, even though it got messy, I could still keep track of their motivations a little bit. This week, I have no idea. I did like Connor showing up at Michaela's, seeing Asher, and just being all, "Sure." I wasn't really ever invested in Michaela and Asher but God help me, I think they sparked a little this week when they actually started talking about their relationship or whatever label they want to put on it.

But Connor, you dummy! Blabbing about Sam to a total stranger. In general I liked the COTW and I thought it was a good showcase for Connor (he's turned out to be the most sensitive of the Keating 5, when it seemed like originally that was supposed to be Laurel). But damn, that could have gone south very fast. Connor's always been the one the least attached to everyone else and the most questioning of where their lives have ended up, and he needs to be careful with those loose lips around Annalise. She is always looking out for herself first and foremost, and she won't hesitate to destroy Connor if she thinks he'll ruin everything. Which brings me to...

Y'all, I'm nervous the body is Laurel. I did not like the way Annalise and Bonnie were talking about their suspicions of her. Yes, in the end they got to use her missing Frank to their advantage (and now it looks like her dad is going to be pulled into this?) but they don't seem to trust her all that much right now. Come on, Show, don't kill off my favorite character. Be the one show I watch in my life that doesn't do that.

I did like the scene with Laurel and Bonnie playing pool, though. They have a lot of similarities and while they aren't friends, they have an interesting dynamic that I think is worth exploring.

I lolled at seeing Rebecca's name on the "who is Annalise's stalker" list. Damn, her inclusion in this show seems like forever ago and I keep forgetting that none of the kiddos know for sure that she's dead.

• Love 2

I'm also confused as to why Connor and Oliver were still living together and being all buddy buddy after the breakup. I know Connor was trying to get him back, but what was Ollie's excuse?

Im nervous that Wes is under the sheet. There are anvils that he's going to live in that house. Maybe Anna torched the house because she was trying to cover Frank's body, but Wes was in there. This show....

Another anvil is that Wes's girlfriend is "clean", unless she really is clean. Is she a medical student? I'm still onboard the Laurel/Wes train. Her hair has been Priyanka Chopra- like fantastic this season. 

I buy Asher and Michaela. At least she can trust him, unlike her last three guys. Poor Bonnie.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, SimoneS said:

Glad to see Amy Madigan, such a talented actress. No way that a parole board would let that woman out though. Poor Connor. I still don't get the break up, but at least Ollie does not die.

I can see the parole board letting her out, especially since her sister in law wasn't there to give her statement.  Interesting what Annalise told the sister in law, "your brother stopped beating you because he had a new target in his wife."

I like Michaela/Asher together for some reason.  I like the actor who plays Asher because I saw him last year in a print ad for Brooks Brothers, use that "Asher" persona!

Now we know Sam and Frank's history.  Annalise told Bonnie that Sam was Frank's doctor when Frank was in prison.  Wonder what he was in prison for.

I also wonder what the "worse things than murder" references. 

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Neurochick said:

It's possible it refers to him (Frank) essentially causing Annalise to lose her baby. I'm not sure who all currently knows about that. Or it could just be for whatever he was in prison for.

Seeing how happy Wes looked, I think I'd put Meggy (?) in the running for the over-sized toga. Annalise would be upset for ruining Wes's life yet again, and also simply because there is another dead person. Maybe the house was supposed to burn for whatever crazy-ass reason, but no one was supposed to be there.

I don't know much about law or a college's contract with a professor, but punishing the victim of harassment (posters) seems illegal, if not just stupid. If they didn't let her go when she was bringing bad press to the school for being actually suspected of murder(s) by the authorities, why would they now that she's been exonerated?

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I think it could be a couple things. As someone else said, it could be a reference to Frank being an accessory to the death of Annalise's baby (which Bonnie knows about). I also saw it as maybe an allusion to Bonnie being sexually abused by her father as a child.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, gameoff said:

I could've sworn I heard Annalise say "Who is she?" as she was trying to get to the ambulance ... but with clever edits that doesn't mean anything, if I even heard it correctly.

She said, "Who is it."

This episode making Connor semi-likablemakes me think it is him.

The character I want it to be is Nate, because again, what is his purpose on the show.

The character I want to survive is Frank.

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, Happytobehere said:

The character I want it to be is Nate, because again, what is his purpose on the show.

CtkoL8PWYAA0McN.jpg

15 hours ago, Gillian Rosh said:

Kudos to the HTGAWM makeup team for Frank's beaten up face. He was unrecognizable.

Ok; thanks.  I didn't even know that's supposed to be him.  I had my suspicions but I was very unsure of who that was.  (I still don't remember a lot from last season.  I don't know what's happening with Frank's storyline.)

• Love 22

Nate's body is an art work. He is such a great eye candy. 

Asher and Michaela is probably gonna stay in the "we are screwing" phase. 

I don't know why but I feel like I am getting a secretive vibe from Oliver. Like maybe he is hiding something else. Something Annalise asked of him or I don't know but there is more to him suddenly wanting to breakup with Connor. 

I was so freaking pissed off with Connor for blabbering about the murder he committed. Like WTF? Why would you try to ruin everyone's lives just because you wanted to win a case. 

When Annalise said, "I hate them. Every single one of their bitch ass lying faces." I was like me too. These 5 has got to be the  most idiotic group ever. 

• Love 10

Alright, now I am officially concerned that the body might be Connor. We are getting a lot of sympathy from him lately, he has his whole thing with Oliver (I can just see Oliver and Connor getting back together at the end of the season, just for something to happen), and Annalise seemed very hesitant to tell Oliver who the body was. I hope I am wrong though, because Connor is my favorite kid. And his hair is on POINT this season. 

Connor finally gets an episode not totally about his relationships! I hope to see him employing his lawyering skills soon, especially if I am right about his possible impending death. Also, maybe I am reading into this a little too much, but Connors whole speech about abuse seemed a little...personal to me. Does he have some history of abuse, either in a relationship or in his family? Hasn't it been implied he has issues with his dad? Or maybe its just that Connors empathetic, which he clearly has been shown to be. It could also be why Annalise feels a connection with him? 

Frank looks like a different guy, with the shaved head and the messed up face. I also really hope Laurel is over Frank now. You can do better Laurel.  

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Connor finally gets an episode not totally about his relationships! I hope to see him employing his lawyering skills soon, especially if I am right about his possible impending death. Also, maybe I am reading into this a little too much, but Connors whole speech about abuse seemed a little...personal to me. Does he have some history of abuse, either in a relationship or in his family? Hasn't it been implied he has issues with his dad? Or maybe its just that Connors empathetic, which he clearly has been shown to be. It could also be why Annalise feels a connection with him? 

If I'm remembering correctly, in the episode where we see how all of the K5 spent their Christmas break, Connor was the one with a seemingly loving/supportive family. It would probably be pretty easy to retcon, and I don't remember if we saw his father specifically or not.

I also don't remember any implication that he has issues with his dad.

• Love 4

My wish for who's under the sheet? Asher. This guy must be a damn fine actor because I detest that character. I really don't like any of them but he just makes me want to punch him in the face repeatedly lol!

• Love 8
1 hour ago, secnarf said:

If I'm remembering correctly, in the episode where we see how all of the K5 spent their Christmas break, Connor was the one with a seemingly loving/supportive family. It would probably be pretty easy to retcon, and I don't remember if we saw his father specifically or not.

I also don't remember any implication that he has issues with his dad.

Im now wondering if Connor was abused by a non-family member and he killed whoever that was because I dont think he talking about Sam.  Afterall, Connor didnt kill Sam, Wes did.  All Connor did was transport, burn, and chop up the body.  

• Love 7

Last week I thought the sheet victim was Bonnie, Eve or Annalise's mom.  This week, I'm leaning towards Eve.  They mentioned her name a couple of times and that's all they need to plant the seed.  I still think Anneliese knew her EMPTY house was going to burn, and that the victim (Eve) was in the wrong place at the wrong time. 

• Love 2

My heart just totally broke in Connor and Oliver's big scene.  I can't even be mad at Oliver, because he seems unhappy too.  I'm probably too involved in it, because I am aware these are fictional people.

The COTW and especially Amy Madigan's performance in same, were one of the best we've had in a long time.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Happytobehere said:

She said, "Who is it."

This episode making Connor semi-likablemakes me think it is him.

The character I want to survive is Frank.

Thanks for the clarification.  

3 hours ago, Tiger said:

Im now wondering if Connor was abused by a non-family member and he killed whoever that was because I dont think he talking about Sam.  Afterall, Connor didnt kill Sam, Wes did.  All Connor did was transport, burn, and chop up the body.  

I wondered that too. First I wondered if I forgot who really killed Sam, but I was pretty sure it wasn't Connor. It really did sound like he was talking about someone else.

• Love 1

Regardless of who is under the sheet, the PD has done an absolutely terrible job of scene security so far.  Even one of the Keating 5 could get Annalise acquitted based on tainted evidence.  First she rushes in and pushes right by the cops to the body.  Then, tonight, Asher, I think, calls out to her from the tape, and she says, "Let him in."  Whaaaat?  You're in charge now?

• Love 1
On 9/29/2016 at 11:00 PM, Lady Calypso said:

Michaela/Asher is something that probably should end sooner rather than later. I'd rather we didn't have Michaela fall in love with him, which I half fear will happen. It would be nice if she stuck to her guns. I wonder how Matt McGorry felt about his lines this episode. Knowing how passionate he is about race issues, I wonder if he was less than thrilled to say some of his lines. But hell, that makes him a damn good actor.

I like that Asher is waking to his white privilege. He wasn't asking Michaela to be his teacher, more to be patient as he crawls toward enlightenment.  But I've always liked Asher best -- he was more sinned against than sinning.  His biggest fault before meeting Annalise was being one of a group of guys who didn't report a rape they didn't see.  The death of DA Stupidhead was her taunting him, then practically begging him to run her over (lots of mileages vary on this!).  Now he's trying to be everything his father wasn't.

Edited by jhlipton
  • Love 7

Loved the second episode even more than last week's premiere episode.

Oliver being alive, thank flip for that but Annalise really does have him in deep as we saw with her giving him the phone to wipe before she was arrested.

They're broken up and we still got Connor/Oliver moments and delightful ones too. I did like that the Keating 5 didn't turn on Oliver either even if they weren't totally sensitive to Connor.

Connor was reckless in telling his client about his own connections to murder but I liked that he helped solve a case by himself and the case itself was pretty compelling as well.

Again Wes's girlfriend seems nice, but I don't suspect she's long for the show. Annalise asking him to move in with her was weird, though I did like them sharing a pizza though.

Frank is pretty good at giving everyone the slip, so I did like Annalise and Bonnie thinking outside the box and using Laurel. Not sure if it'll work though.

Asher/Michaela, still not totally on board with it but Connor's non reaction though was interesting.

That Drake guy really does seem to enjoy emphasising that he's not a fan of the main characters, 9/10

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Dowel Jones said:

Regardless of who is under the sheet, the PD has done an absolutely terrible job of scene security so far.  Even one of the Keating 5 could get Annalise acquitted based on tainted evidence.  First she rushes in and pushes right by the cops to the body.  Then, tonight, Asher, I think, calls out to her from the tape, and she says, "Let him in."  Whaaaat?  You're in charge now?

It was Oliver, not Asher - we then see Oliver come up to AK and she gives him the phone and everything. We didn't see Asher there - he might have been hiding amongst the crowd, but he didn't say anything.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, doram said:

I like Asher and Michaela and I'm rooting for them to be the Monica/Chandler of the group - the superficially mismatched yet oddly ill-fitting steady couple that are there to provide humour and stability to everyone else's melodramatic relationships. 

I like them too. But on this show there's no reason to get too invested because I think by the end they're all either going to be dead or in jail. There isn's a reasonable, happy ending in sight, LOL. 

On a side note,when Nate came to the bathroom door glistening I thought "Oh Jesus..." Then I busted out laughing. Like really? This is all he has to do to earn that check. I can't even remember if he made another appearance in the episode. 

Edited by Keepitmoving
  • Love 7

I kind of love the rest of The Keating 5 being Coliver shippers.

Laurel's whispered "oh my god, you cheated on him?!" was hilarious.

If there's one thing I'm hoping for this season, it's more interaction between the K5/6, at least beyond their primary pairings (Wes/Laurel, Michaela/Asher, Connor/Oliver).

• Love 8

Well, I was dead wrong about the body being Oliver, and I'm glad. I still think there's roughly a 0% chance it's Connor. Falahee is easily the best actor out of the Keating 5, and Connor's been given more depth and development than most other characters on the show. I think the writers like him too much to kill him off. He's not expendable.

Although I've always liked the Keating 5 more than most others, I'm surprised by how much I enjoyed their dynamic in this episode. I like how it took quite a long time for them to actually become friends and start caring for eachother, making their bond now seem much more believable. I especially like how the Connor/Michaela friendship has evolved, and that she was the first one he went to after leaving Oliver's apartment. I want more of this group together, and more of Annalise without Nate - yes, he has a gorgeous body, but he's a dud of a character.

Amy Madigan was absolutely stellar. Probably the best guest star they've ever had.

Edited by Xazeal
  • Love 6

Oliver's reasons for breaking up still don't track for me, which makes me wonder if there's something worse going on, like he's feeling guilty because he isn't actually HIV+ but lied about it hoping it would make Connor stay. And then he pulled the Stanford thing, so guilt about that too. Well, whatever, Jack Falahee is crushing the material, so yay, Connor.

I have a soft spot for Asher, dudebro that he is, because of the hidden qualities that shine through...every so often. Plus the actor is having a blast, especially integrating physical comedy into his lame rants, like feints and head snaps.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing Laurel/Wes if it's actually developed over time. It has amused me in the past when they've gone off on fact-finding missions and she's blithely referred to Wes as her husband (for their cover), and he just stands there doing his derp face. I never took her and Frank seriously, and didn't believe it when she said she loves him. What's to love? They barely communicate. She just spent all her time trying to get him to admit what a bad guy he is, and he spent all his time avoiding admitting what a bad guy he is. That's love, amirite? /s

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, nosleepforme said:

I still don't get why exactly Oliver and Connor had to break up, but I am looking forward to see Connor on his own again.

I get the feeling that Oliver  is reevaluating his life post diagnosis. He said as much when Connor kissed him. In the past he would have gone along with whatever Connor wanted, grateful that someone as hot as Connor wanted him. Being around the K5 has been exciting for him. He loves the excitement of skirting around the law. He has no idea just how bad things truly can get when you are in Annalise inner circle. He has no idea about Sam or what really happened at the Hapstall mansion. It's thrilling to him.  On the other hand, for Connor Oliver is an oasis against the insanity. So Oliver doesn't want to be the safe little IT guy anymore, but I also think subconsciously he feels that neediness from Connor and doesn't want to be that calm oasis anymore. I don't like it, but I think it's an interesting direction to take their relationship in. If TPTB do get them back together, I hope it's only after Oliver knows the truth. 

It's also part of why I like the Asher/Michela hook up. They both know each other's crazy. Asher is growing and changing, but so is Michela.

• Love 6

I'm all for Michaela going and getting hers, but I'll be alone in my corner mourning the demise of Asher/Bonnie. That pairing was so crazy, I felt it actually worked. I can't remember a single interaction Michaela and Asher had prior to hooking up. And I remain utterly confused about Wes/Laurel and whether or not we're supposed to be rooting for them. Asher/Bonnie and Laurel/Frank felt like Grey's Anatomy relationships -- lust-based, but with some nod towards a foundation beforehand. This feels like "pair the spares" to me.

That was Amy Madigan?! Meredith's therapist...9 years ago? Wow. Glad she's still in the Shondaland family. That was such a good story.

If this show was any other show, I would pay attention to who is getting less screen time in terms of the death. So, my #1 pick would be Bonnie, whose screen time has been minimal this year, with a second pick of Nate. But this show's "gotcha"s are either way out of left field (hello, Caleb), or exactly who you think. After Wes being so involved in the stories these past two years, I feel like he should be the top pick, based on show logic.  Wes dying accomplishes a couple things: it sort of "clears" the others in the events of season 1, because he was the actual cause of Sam's death, and it closes the book for Annalise and Frank on Wes' bad dead dad drama -- the main, non-Caleb event of season 2. So, I'm going with Wes, but fully prepared to be wrong.

• Love 5

Am I the only one who thought that Annalise was protecting Oliver this time around, in the flashback? Maybe he's the one who torched the house (perhaps he's been asked to, by Annalise?) and then found out there was someone inside. I don't know why but when he reached Annalise he already looked devastated, and I found their exchange suspicious. Paraphrasing:

Oliver: They say there was a body in there, is that true?

Annalise: They don't know for sure, don't let our mind go there

Oliver: Ok, but what if it's true?

Don't know you, but my first question would've been: "Annalise, so sorry about your home, are you ok? Is there anything I can do for you?" Instead,  Oliver's devastation for me seemed coming out from some guilt he felt in that moment and, to me, he looked like he already knew the house had been burned down. Of course, that was only my impression, apparently.

The fact Annalise did't confirm the corpse and/or who it was when talking to Oliver, made me think Connor could be the body. But for some reason I think the body does not belong to any of the K5.

My money is on Bonnie, Nate and Frank.

Edited by penelope79
  • Love 5
On 9/29/2016 at 11:27 PM, dgpolo said:

I'm glad it's not Oliver, I hope that means it's not Connor either. I can't believe the college board would even think Annalise would go quietly on suspension. They, at least, mentioned Eve in this episode.

I doubt it's Connor because even though Annalise is kinda cold by nature, not even she would be so cold as to simply hand Oliver her cell phone along with instructions to wipe it clean if Oliver's (former) boyfriend was on his way to the morgue.

On 9/29/2016 at 11:28 PM, Gillian Rosh said:

I still maintain that Wes is the one under the sheet. I just think they're dropping a lot of hints about Wes trying to be happy and normal. His relationship with Annalise seems to be better. They just seem to be making an effort to show Wes getting his life together. It's television, which means you only show a character on the verge of being happy if you're going to kill them off. 

....or kill off his brand new girlfriend.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, J.D. said:

I doubt it's Connor because even though Annalise is kinda cold by nature, not even she would be so cold as to simply hand Oliver her cell phone along with instructions to wipe it clean if Oliver's (former) boyfriend was on his way to the morgue.

I don't know about that.  She has shown herself to be stone cold and detached, even with those she seems to hold great affection for, when it suits her purposes.  

Edited by Fable
  • Love 4