Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: Rage On My Ass

• Start Topic

I'm sorry but Jac is fucking nuts.

I like when Tre and Mel get along.

Not crazy about Dog sledding, but I hate that Horses have to pull carriages in Central Park too.

Joe Gorga on ski's just made my whole day...lol

• Love 23

The absolute best part of the episode was Joe skiing.  I was laughing my ass off!!  Especially since he was bragging what a great skier he was.  The girls were talking and you see Joe in the background screaming as he goes downhill and then he lands in the trees.  I had freaking tears in my eyes I was laughing so hard!!  

Oh, Jac is insane.  Go home.  Bye.

• LOL 1
  • Love 22

Jacqueline is a lunatic but I cracked up over her yipping "rage on my ass! Rage on it!" while planting her butt on Robyn's lap. 

Robyn has an odd energy and her partner hardly spoke at all; I didn't even realize she was there until they got to the resort. I guess being in that party bus for 8 hours insured that there was going to be conflict. But yeah, I too don't get what that fight was really about.

• Love 7

Lost a lot of respect for Siggy & Delores tonight.  Jac is the crazy one, let her leave. Playing into her victim mentality only makes the situation worse.  As evidenced by next week's preview. I like that Melissa has her number.  

Joe on skis was amazingly funny. So was juicy making breakfast with milania.

• Love 21

Poor wittle Jac, she's now managed to make the entire trip all about her.  What a nasty piece of work she is.  She started with her shit stirring on the ride there & never let up.  Would have been a great trip without her.

• Love 20

Milania makes great pancakes. I thought Joe said he was a great skiier? Why does Jac continue to scream and yell "Fuck you" at the drop of an insult?

In what universe is a sled being pulled by a bunch of beagles (but what do I know) the best thing in the world? Do none of these women know anything about any other state otherwise they might know how far Vermont is from NJ?

They are just arguing to argue now.

This formatting is wonky and I do not know why.

• Love 2

I've lived in NJ most of my life but I still don't understand the purpose of waving one's hand in front of one's face whilst crying.

That bus fight was ridic. Thank goodness we had Chris Manzo, Housewife Whisperer, to break things down for us. The fact that Theresa's "books" are mentioned so much just makes me nuts because the woman has zero communication skills. Nothing will convince me she knows how to write more than her name.

Yay Kim D is back! I know, I know. But I can't help it. She stirs shit and talks like she's got a 2-pack a day habit and she serves wine in her store. I bought my favorite (overpriced) sweater at the location on Hamburg Turnpike.

I have no desire to watch Robyn's RH audition. Or Joe G's kvetching about the womenfolk. The bitchy soap opera is paying your bills, dude.

• Love 1

You know things are going downhill when Jacq proclaims she is confused about the situation with Teresa, Kathy & Rosie. Rosie confirmed that Teresa didn't want them in her life. Teresa straight up told them her heart was hardened. They said they weren't going to beg and Teresa asked them not to anymore. Saying their doors are open is just being civil. But Jacq still wants to insert herself and setup a clarification meeting. Hate her. 

I don't like to see grown women fighting but I kind of wished Jacq would have sat on Porsha's lap (RH of Atl). She could get that beat down she's just begging to have.

• Love 13

But Jacq still wants to insert herself and setup a clarification meeting. Hate her. 

I'm having trouble reconciling the Jacqueline of the first seasons with this loon. (Unless it took a few seasons for her true colors to emerge.) Teresa specifically told her "don't get involved with my family stuff, I don't get involved in yours" just on the last episode. What does Jacqueline do? She brings up stuff on the bus, in front of the group.

Either Jacq came determined to be the villain this season, or she's snapped a wire somewhere. I can't imagine what she'd be like if Chris wasn't there.

• Love 13

There must be some untold story between Robyn and Jac, because she was clearly brought on to spark drama and fight with her. She seems either as crazy as Jac or as desperate for airtime. I totally understand why Delores and Siggy were all "wtf?" at her. They must not know the offscreen history either, so Robyn looks like a loose canon. I mean Jacqueline is too but she's one they at least know I guess. 

I hate Kim D so very much. She is a non stop shit stirrer and she isn't even funny like Kim G, who will sadly never be on this show again since she and Tre are enemies. 

Joe Gorga skiing was easily the highlight of this episode. Milania's pancakes were a close second. Can't wait for the Jac meltdown next week - just keep this irrelevant chick Robyn out of it. Tre looks calm and cool through it too, I never realized how much I would enjoy that side of her. 

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, archer1267 said:

I'm having trouble reconciling the Jacqueline of the first seasons with this loon. (Unless it took a few seasons for her true colors to emerge.) Teresa specifically told her "don't get involved with my family stuff, I don't get involved in yours" just on the last episode. What does Jacqueline do? She brings up stuff on the bus, in front of the group.

Either Jacq came determined to be the villain this season, or she's snapped a wire somewhere. I can't imagine what she'd be like if Chris wasn't there.

I think she's always been a shit stirrer, but I also think she's amped it up because she needs to stay on the show for the money.  

It drives me bonkers when she constantly questions whether Teresa has changed.  I am not a Tre fan, but she is clearly stressed out and not the Teresa of old.   And Jaq's raising the issue of Melissa's manager was two-fold.  She got to take a dig at Teresa for selling her books for cash as well as try to fracture the relationship b/t Melissa and Teresa.  Personally, I think Teresa is going to maintain the friendship with Melissa because it's clear that her relationship with her brother is a lifeline for her.  Her crying in front of him after the meeting with the idiot cousins showed me that she needs him.

• Love 24

I've seen this mentioned in a couple of sources. Robyn seemed to go from 0 to 60 pretty quickly, but then again, that could be said of many of the RHONJ castmembers. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the magical elves at Bravo thought "oooh, friends of Teresa's who aren't afraid to mix it up" and deliberately brought them on for drama.

• Love 5

I still can't figure out exactly what the fight between Robyn and Jacqueline was about - does anyone else know?  Jacqueline is trying so hard to maintain her status.  WTF is wrong with her?  Good for Siggy and Dolores for trying to keep the peace.

Also, Kim D - still a shit stirrer and still trying to be relevant - but, at least she has a nicer store now, and it doesn't look like her inventory fell off the back of a truck on it's way to a department store somewhere (I used to think that all her inventory was illegally gained, a la "The Sopranos".)

Loved, loved, loved Joe Gorga on skis.  I'm assuming they were all cross-country skiing, so that will be his excuse for not doing as well as he professed.  I think that is the funniest thing I've ever seen on a RH franchise - it even wins over Luann on a camel in Morocco or Vicki getting hit in the head with a football.

Teresa has been looking really good this season, but at breakfast before the dog sledding, she looked exhausted and had huge circles/bags under her eyes.  I think the stress of Joe leaving is starting to get to her, but, good for her that she remained calm and above the shenanigans that occurred at the firepit.

ETA:  Kathie and Rosie WHO?  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 10

I know Jacq and Chris need money for Nicholas' medical expenses, but tonight (and next week's) episodes are not a gook look for her. She is acting like a child with ADD. I found myself feeling sorry for Chris wondering how he could even stand to be around her, even if her behavior is for the cameras, which I think it is, because Jacq acted nothing like this in the first few seasons of RHONJ. She called Melissa one of Teresa's "soldiers" on WWHL, so it seems like she has as big of an issue with Melissa now as she does with Teresa, even though I don't see what Melissa did to her. It seems like Jacq is jealous that Teresa and Melissa are close now.

1 hour ago, archer1267 said:

Same here. I can't believe this is the same Jacq from seasons 1-3. That Jacq was actually very likeable, and it did seem like she was sincere in trying to help Teresa mend fences with her family. Now she just seems like an annoying instigator looking for camera time. She seems mad that Teresa and Melissa are on good terms because she can't stir the pot anymore.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I know Jacq and Chris need money for Nicholas' medical expenses, but tonight (and next week's) episodes are not a gook look for her. She is acting like a child with ADD. I found myself feeling sorry for Chris wondering how he could even stand to be around her, even if her behavior is for the cameras, which I think it is, because Jacq acted nothing like this in the first few seasons of RHONJ. She called Melissa one of Teresa's "soldiers" on WWHL, so it seems like she has as big of an issue with Melissa now as she does with Teresa, even though I don't see what Melissa did to her. It seems like Jacq is jealous that Teresa and Melissa are close now.

I think you hit on the problem.  That and the fact that she needs to see a professional in the mental health field, and PLEASE not one of those "made for TV therapists". 

• Love 14

I'm confused about Derek.  He's 21, but x years ago he was working at selling videos to tmz or some such? 

Also, the grammar!! Teresa, you are not going to ~bring~ Gabriela to soccer. You are going to ~take~ Gabriela to soccer. Christ. And, JoeGO, it's ~have GONE~ not ~have went~ . How did these knuckleheads graduate high school??

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, Blondie said:

I think you hit on the problem.  That and the fact that she needs to see a professional in the mental health field, and PLEASE not one of those "made for TV therapists". 

Like Siggy. Already tired of her meddling.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 4

Stay strong Tre and Melissa, I'm on your side LOL. Don't let those bitches sew any new unrest in your family.

Damn Jacq is miserable. 

Next week she's at the table trying to piss Tre off enough into flipping it so she can violate her parole. Jacko Wacko is a dangerous bitch. 

And that little tidbit about Chris Laurita taking out Tre for a date way back when was a good one. 

Kim z, g, e whatever the hell, looks hard and trashy as usual.

• Love 12

Robyn was brought on the show to stir up trouble.  Sirens Media is desperate to create a story.  This crap has worked in the past but it's become a yawn.  

I didn't like Robyn the first time she appeared on the show and it's just downhill.  There's history there with Rosie and she's been around Jac and some of the others.  This franchise is sooo trashy. 

Jac said on WWHL that there are things the viewers hadn't seen.  That seems to be the case given hostility between Jac and Robyn.

My door is always open doesn't mean it's over and done.  You said it to end the conversation.  Cop out.  Grow up.

Kim D?  Like I said, Sirens Media is desperate to create a story.

The Guidices' need to pay attention to their parenting skills or at least take an interest in it.

Melissa puts up with Tre to keep the peace with her husband and in laws.  They have no 'connection' other than that.  I think they really can't stand one another. 

I actually almost liked Siggy and Delores this episode.  It's all relative. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Keepitmoving said:

Stay strong Tre and Melissa, I'm on your side LOL. Don't let those bitches sew any new unrest in your family.

Damn Jacq is miserable. 

Next week she's at the table trying to piss Tre off enough into flipping it so she can violate her parole. Jacko Wacko is a dangerous bitch. 

And that little tidbit about Chris Laurita taking out Tre for a date way back when was a good one. 

Kim z, g, e whatever the hell, looks hard and trashy as usual.

I'm surprised we never heard that Teresa and Chris went out one time, and that Dina set them up. It seems like that would have come out in Season 1 when Dina, Teresa, Jacq, and Caroline were all getting along. I miss those days. It makes me wonder would Jacq and Teresa still be friends and Dina and Caroline still be close sisters if they hadn't gone on reality TV. I'm thinking yes.  While reality TV doesn't necessarily create problems, it can magnify and intensify existing ones. When you have co-stars, producers, media, and viewers involved in your personal business, it puts a lot of pressure on marriages, friendships, and familial ties.

• Love 10
23 minutes ago, rhys said:

I'm confused about Derek.  He's 21, but x years ago he was working at selling videos to tmz or some such? 

Also, the grammar!! Teresa, you are not going to ~bring~ Gabriela to soccer. You are going to ~take~ Gabriela to soccer. Christ. And, JoeGO, it's ~have GONE~ not ~have went~ . How did these knuckleheads graduate high school??

That's actually an improvement over "textses" (which Teresa still says) and "ingrenceses." LoL!

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, Blondie said:

Aside from Delores and Siggy who just joined the show, it just occurred to me Jacqeuline has had a fallen out with several cast members--past or present--on the show--Dina, Caroline, Teresa, Danielle, and now Melissa. I thought it was funny when Jacq said on WWHL that Danielle still talks about her. I was like, "Well, you still talk about Teresa, even though you claim you want nothing to do with her." I think Jace wanted to reconcile her friendship with Teresa way more than Teresa wanted to reconcile her friendship with Jacq, and when Jacq saw how close Teresa and Melissa had gotten since Teresa came home from prison, that didn't sent well with Jacq at all.

• Love 9

And what the hell, these women are very possessive when it comes to Tre. I don't know if it's genuine jealousy at the relationship between Tre  and Mel or Jacq and Tre, or are both Mel and Jacq ultimately fighting over screen time? Because whoever is more of the confidant for Tre is getting more screen time. I noticed this whole jealousy/rivalry stuff to be the closest to Tre during the spa trip when Mel noticed that things appeared to be getting better between Tre and Jacq. I believe at the breakfast table she said something along the lines of that she was kind of jealous that it didn't seem to take long for Jacq and Tre to come together again like it does her and Tre.

Edited by Keepitmoving
  • Love 2
39 minutes ago, Blondie said:

Her jealousy is raging. I thought Jacq was going to choke on all the passive aggressive "Teresa is with her friends" comments she kept dropping.

15 minutes ago, Keepitmoving said:

Also, Tre's friend, the new woman, forgot her name, and the other woman she brought with her, are they a couple?

I could have sworn that Melissa referred to them as a couple.

I totally missed that until someone posted a link. 

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, Blondie said:

I agree that it does seem like Jaq does not like that Melissa and Teresa are getting along now. I am wondering if Jaq wanted Melissa (and by extension JoeGo) to be against Teresa with her or she wanted her and Teresa to be against Melissa and JoeGo. It looks to me like she really wants to start something to cause some tension in the Teresa and Melissa relationship. I thought Teresa spelled it out pretty clearly to Rosie and Kathy. The whole open door comment did seem out of politeness or perhaps further down the road maybe they could try again. I do think if something really bad happened that they would be there for each other or their families. Well, I could see that more with Rosie and Teresa than Kathy and Teresa. 

I feel like Jaq expects that since her and Teresa are in a better place that they should pick up where they left off when they were good friends. So much garbage has gone down between them that I would think it would be a slow road to get to that place, if it is possible. I hate the constant questioning if Teresa has actually changed. I think Teresa's demeanor has changed and that she is a bit more calm in certain situations than old Teresa. She was a more open with Melissa with not saying everything is fine with JoeGiu las week, and the crying after the Rosie/Kathy non-lunch seemed like a change to me. I do not think Teresa is perfect by any means, but I do think she has changed. I was glad Melissa has Jaq's number and was a bit more surprised that Teresa has Jaq's number as well. Instead of worrying about whether Teresa has changed Jaq, maybe you should try changing.

So Jaq says she felt threatened, but she seemed like she was trying to provoke something with the "Rage on my ass" yelling. Did she also taunt Robyn a bit to hit her? It is like she wanted something to happen so she could be the victim. Robyn seems like a hothead, but Jaq also seemed unhinged.

JoeGo skiing into the woods was hilarious. I loved Teresa and Melissa talking as he went skiing by in the background. 

12 minutes ago, Keepitmoving said:

I noticed this whole jealousy/rivalry stuff to be the closest to Tre during the spa trip when Mel noticed that things appeared to be getting better between Tre and Jacq. I believe at the breakfast table she said something along the lines of that she was kind of jealous that it didn't seem to take long for Jacq and Tre to come together again like it does her and Tre.

I thought Melissa was fine with Jaq and Teresa getting along because it made things easier. Maybe because she was somewhat in the middle or something? I really cannot remember, but I thought she had some reasoning behind it, but that was when she was on better terms with Jaq. I thought Melissa thought something was off with Jaq when they were at Rich and Kathy's house the other week talking about, you guessed it Teresa! Then with the stuff on the bus to Vermont I thought confirmed to Melissa that Jaq was trying to shit stir.

8 minutes ago, Iguessnot said:

Her jealousy is raging. I thought Jacq was going to choke on all the passive aggressive "Teresa is with her friends" comments she kept dropping.

So much of this. I guess Teresa can only have Jaq approved friends, which probably means just Siggy and Delores, because Jaq seems awfully jealous of Melissa's relationship with Teresa as well.

Milania did have some nice pancake making skills. 

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Love 8
48 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

I don't think Jac is jealous of Tre and Mel's relationship.  I think the truth is that Jac sees the phoniness of it.  I also think Jac sees that Robyn is a fake as well. 

But even if it is fake, why does she care? It has nothing to do with her. Jacq needs to stop inserting herself in Teresa's relationship. Teresa tells her that she doesn't want a relationship with Kathy and Rosie, yet Jacq continues to interfere. Teresa and Melissa are on good terms now, and Jacq goes to Kim D--the resident pot stirrer--to collect information about one of Melissa's employees and feeds it to Melissa to stir the pot between Teresa and Melissa.

• Love 16

These women are on a reality show.   They're paid to 'care' about stuff.   I don't see Jac as interfering but doing her 'job'.  It's no less than Tre taking away time from her husband who is going to 'camp' in a few weeks for over three years to take time out to go on a 'girl's' weekend to go to Vermont.  It's all BS.  Melissa and Tre are no less guilty of playing the game.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, Iguessnot said:

Well that's another of Jacq's problems. She feels it's her business to determine whose relationship is genuine enough then proceeds to rips everybody to shreds in her version of telling it like it is. Tre and Melissa don't have to be bff's and it not Jacq's business to police everyone's relationships.

Yes, Jacqueline doesn't know how to let things go. Just like when she was pressing Teresa about Teresa selling stories to the tabloids and Teresa's legal issues, even though Teresa told her repeatedly that she did not want to talk about either, especially on camera. And when Teresa told Jacq to stay out of her issues with Kathy and Rosie, what does Jacq do? She brings up Rosie and Kathy AGAIN to Teresa on the bus to Vermont. The woman doesn't know how to mind her own freakin' business.

• Love 14

God I wish Jac would get the beat down she deserves! She acts all bad ass saying she wants Robyn to punch her in the face, that she was praying for it, jumping on Robyn's lap like the crazy-ass bitch she is, knowing full well she has the safety of a camera rolling to protect her, that the assault would be filmed and charges brought against anyone who gives her a well deserved punch in the mouth. Chris needs to have her committed for the sake of Nic. I wouldn't want her alone with my child.

Milania makes great pancakes! Guess she was the one making breakfast while Tre was gone.

I'm surprised Tre has the insight to already see Jac for what she is. Usually takes her a while to catch on. Prison really as done her a world of good from her calmer demeanor and self control to her ability to see through peoples' bullshit, to a better physical appearance - exception being, as someone upthread pointed out, her exhausted look at breakfast.

Love that Tre reminded the audience in a TH that Jac once punched Caroline in the face. Guess the crazy goes way back and she just did a better job hiding it in the past. She's so far gone now it can't be disguised, lol.

Best part of the episode for me was the previews for next week where Jac is screaming at Melissa that she's a "fucking phony bitch with her four nose jobs". Really Jac? REALLY? Your going to call out someone else on their plastic surgeries, lol? Get a clue Jac, Melissa looks GREAT after her surgeries while you look deformed.  IMO, this is yet another thing making her jealous of Melissa.

• Love 14
4 hours ago, happykitteh said:

Love that Tre reminded the audience in a TH that Jac once punched Caroline in the face. Guess the crazy goes way back and she just did a better job hiding it in the past. She's so far gone now it can't be disguised, lol.

I liked the way she was so subtle about it, just casually reminding everyone in a TH what a lunatic Jac is.

I thoroughly enjoyed Joe Gorga this episode, so  I'm assuming pigs can now fly. Also liking Team Teresa/Melissa.  They seem to really have each other's backs now and both seem to have matured. 

Jac is just...ridiculous.  Who sends out a text message that they "made love" - who does that?  I was praying she would leave with Chris, but he seemed hell bent on her staying.  I guess that lovemaking doesn't cancel out the fact that he's married to a nut job and probably lives for the times she's not at home with him. 

And why does she insert herself in the middle of the Wakile/Teresa mess?  None of her business and how many times did Teresa and finally Melissa try to shut her down?  And Chris just sits there staring at his phone.  They all need to back off the Wakile drama - all of them - the only ones who have any reason to get involved are the Gorgas and clearly they have no interest in pursuing it.   (Which again makes me think there is a whole lot more to the story then we've seen.) Joe Gorga did his part, he and Melissa respect Teresa's wishes-everyone else should too, especially because I doubt any of them know the whole story.

(And seriously what did they not understand about "my door is always open".  It's what people sometimes say to cushion "look I don't want to be friends, but..."  Do they really think it was an invitation for Kathy to show up unannounced with a tray of cannolis.  Of course not)

Milania can make me pancakes anytime.  I was waiting for "Give me water, you old troll"!

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 15

I can't believe they called the episode "Rage On My Ass"! It sounds so ridiculous. 

I felt bad for Milania when she said, "There she goes, on another trip". Tre hasn't been out very long and she's already left overnight twice. I get that in her mind, she thinks they need to spend time with Joe now. But clearly Milania, at least, really missed her. Then again, it IS work, and they need the money. And I did love the pancake scene with Milania and Joe. That's pretty impressive for a 10-year-old. Her pancakes looked better than mine!

Is there an Olympics for being a douche? 'Cause Joe "I'm the Best at Everything" could medal in that. 

I did feel for him, and Chris, on that bus, though. Wow. It was loud. But, for the record, I get what Jac was saying. Tre DID tell them the door was always open. I get what she was going for, but I do think that from the other end, it could leave room for interpretation. I wish she would have just said, "I wish you the best" and left it at that. But I also wish other people would stop being the "voice" for Kathy/Rosie when they're not even in an episode. Over it. 

The rest of Jac's behavior on that trip, though? Cuckoo! She is so irrational and immature whenever some type of conflict arises. She screams and gets this wild look in her eyes. Who sits on someone's lap in the middle of a fight? She's just insane! Then she retreats to her room in the name of "alone time" with Chris. Yea, okay. 

Also, I feel like that final scene was staged. It was really odd. I do not think Siggy and Dolores, all on their own, decided that Robyn's behavior was a threat to Tre's parole. I feel like that was some crazy idea Jac hatched, but had them voice it, in contrast to her whole, "I'm going home" temper tantrum. The whole thing just felt off. And someone should commit Jacqueline. 

• Love 6