Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: Rage On My Ass

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

I have been rewatching as well and I am on season 7 too, although not yet the rage on my ass episode, and it is so clear how emotionally and mentally fragile Jacq is.  She had NO business being on the show again and it comes through in nearly every episode but I am convinced she came back because of the money.  She and Chris aren't explicit but say enough to make it clear there are some major financial struggles.  She seems pretty destroyed by what has happened with Nick (i think i read somewhere that the isolation and struggles moms feel after the autism diagnosis and onward is similar to a soldier suffering from PTSD and part of that has to do with the fact that while support for the children has improved, support for the parent community has lagged behind significantly - i heard this about 10 years ago so i hope things are better now), and I do think the fallout with Teresa was deeplu upsetting for Jacq, plus there was a bizarre jealousy factor at play.  But to be honest, in season 7 Jacq is just poking the bear.  She is talking on camera about Tre to anybody who would listen, she picks fights, imitates Tre on camera, then simpers about not knowing what to do or what's wrong then blows up.  It is highly irritating, I would have been like "WTF" too?  

And while I am at it, I don't think Chris helps.  We've talked about JoeGo and Richie are basically cavemen, but I think Chris is too, he is just quieter in his chauvinist views and not gross.  But he makes these little comments along the way that make me want to reach through the tv and slap him. 

I've always liked Chris and thought he was kind of handsome but he's so blind to Jacqueline that it's amazing.  How could he not see at that dinner they all were at how she was the one attacking and making snide comments-- even mean comments like telling Melissa she's had 4 nose jobs and lies about it? That was right in front of him! He seems blind to what's happening and obviously only listens to Jac.  I guess he is also going through the trauma of Nick and trying to help Jacqueline hang on to her sanity so agreeing with her is the easier route.  I'm sure he's found out the hard way if he doesn't take her side he suffers when the camera's are turned off.  Sad situation for them with Nick, but I've never been a Jac fan and mainly because she seems so camera happy.  I see where Ashly gets her 'girlish ways'... That's the way Jacqueline acts to me-- like she's still a teenager acting for the camera.  

• Love 1
On 2/28/2021 at 12:53 AM, stcroix said:

Watching this season again in 2021 and it's so obvious to me how much Jacqueline absolutely hates Theresa and is so jealous of her! Theresa has bent over backwards to be friends with Jac, who finally caved in because there was simply no reason not to and not be the villian to the tv audience.  She is so hurt by her spiraling downward life and her autistic child that she can't see straight.  There Theresa comes back from jail to still be the star, looking fabulously fit (while Jac's a little chunky) and who has a child the same age as Nickolas who has no mental challenges...  She just can't stand it.  (I know it must feel awful to watch her precious child struggle, it would be devastating actually) But Tre has bent over backwards trying to get back on the 'good friends' road they had been on years earlier.  If I was Theresa and Jac had asked me pointed questions about my legal issues ON CAMERA I would never have forgiven her---that's what started the whole fued.  It was all so planned with Carolyn knowing they'd be there and 'innocently' coming on the deck to join in.  I think Jacqueline is better friends with Kathy and Rosie and those 3 (maybe not Rosie) have been planning on running the show for several years now but keep getting thwarted by Theresa's storylines.  When Theresa stated she didn't want those 2 in her life (read: pushing in on the show, along with disgusting Richie) Jacqueline's face slowly turned into that stoney looking horse face she does.  She suddenly had to visit Kim D's shop to get dirt on Melissa and to show doubt if Theresa knew Mel's assistant was filming her accepting cash for her books.  Why would a good friend bring up a situation that might cast serious doubt on her friend and possibly cause legal trouble?! I'm sure Jac, Kathy and the ugliest wannabe housewife of any of the shows-- Richie-- have been furious at being kept off the show by Theresa and stopping their Bravo paychecks.  Watching tonights episode where Jac acts like a mad spoiled brat screaming at people and threatening to go home while Chris stays firmly on her side has been disgusting.  Go home you sad vendictive creep! I was enjoying the girls getting together at different times acting normal.  Even Siggy-- who I know shows her true colors next season! 

I was rewatching too, and I am trying to remember how I felt about everything back in 2016, but watching now it is clearly exactly as you say - Jac is so jealous and spiraling.  I wish she would have kept her shit together because all of this just bolstered Teresa up and now we have Teresamonster, who believes she is the star of the show, and has everyone sucking up to her.  

• Love 2