Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, readheaded said:

I just wish someone in the Roloff family would learn some grammar.  "Ember and I singletasking."  No, Auj, if you wouldn't say, "Here's a picture of I singletasking," then you wouldn't say, "Ember and I singletasking."  

I fear the ship has sailed on any of the Roloffs learning proper grammar.  The ship's name is "Titanic."

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

If you want to "singletask" (don't know of many young mothers who manage that, so good luck), you might want to encourage your lazy, self-indulgent husband to take over some duties on a regular basis. I know that's hard when he has new vehicles to pimp up, but I don't see him gainfully employed, so he must have time. 

Also, don't write any books this year. The English language needs a break too. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

If Jeremy and Auj feel it is not appropriate to be left alone in a room with a member of the opposite sex, does that mean... Auj cannot be in a room alone with Matt or Zach or Jacob?

Well, I guess if they have 1 guest over, then Jeremy and Auj must make all their bathroom visits together?  Otherwise one of them will be left alone in a room with the guest of the opposite sex.  So anyone of their friends who visit must must bring a partner so that two of them will be in the room with Auj or Jeremy?   I guess it’s ok if Auj is in a room with TWO members of the opposite sex? 

Look, I’ve been perfectly capable my entire life of dealing with being in a Room with a male without either of us attacking each other.   I’m perfectly capable of dealing with the cable guy without requiring my husband to also take a day off of work.  

Edited by mythoughtis
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
19 hours ago, Picture It. Sicily said:

Singletask. You just know she's going to try and market it. 🙄

And it isn't a new concept.  Google the word and you'll see it's been around for a while.  And Audrey has so little self-awareness that she doesn't realize that in order to single-task, she needs to put down her phone and just be with Ember.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

She's so damn full of herself.  And she's always got some condition.  "I can't wait to run, but I can't because of...(insert some condition she got while doing martyr things like giving birth or breastfeeding)".  How much does she go to the doctor to be diagnosed with so many things?  Or does she just Google and self diagnose?  

And the Valentines pic she used another filter to make Embers hair red.  

I fucking hate Auj.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Fortunately, even with this "disfunction," she's able to drive/ride to the farm, walk around, push a stroller, and pose with the thigh gap. The way she wrote about hoping her pelvic bones could heal back soon, it sounds as if she thinks something is broken. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

She's not even 6wks postpartum right?  I doubt she would be running yet anyway; this is a time for a mom to take it easy & just care for herself & the baby. She's making it sound like she's missing out on something when she's really not outside the healing time at this point. A lot of women are too sore & exhausted to even walk around a large farm so soon after birth, pushing a stroller with 2 kids in it. As usual, "always more" martyr complex with her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Auj's head looks HUGE!  (matches the ego? 🙃) I know that's a baby swing behind her but at quick glance I thought it was a little toilet LOL.

ETA: "babysitter"?  I thought they had a nanny.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 2/14/2020 at 5:11 PM, gonecrackers said:

? 🙃

ETA: "babysitter"?  I thought they had a nanny.

Why on earth would these two need a nanny?

Auj is a stay at home mom and Jer is basically a stay at home dad... All he does is play around with his truck and roll over to the farm to goof around and pick up free firewood.... Since Bode was born he's been taking Ember with him for a couple hours almost every day so Auj can nap and rest.

Are we sure they have a nanny? 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

Why on earth would these two need a nanny?

Auj is a stay at home mom and Jer is basically a stay at home dad... All he does is play around with his truck and roll over to the farm to goof around and pick up free firewood.... Since Bode was born he's been taking Ember with him for a couple hours almost every day so Auj can nap and rest.

Are we sure they have a nanny? 

Hmmm- maybe I got it wrong & she was a female assistant for Auj (Jer had/has an assistant named Dan-source is Reddit on that one). I don’t know why either would need assistants either. 

ETA: checked Reddit again& there was definitely mention of her having a nanny (maybe not anymore - cutting back perhaps?) 

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Useful 1
9 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Hmmm- maybe I got it wrong & she was a female assistant for Auj (Jer had/has an assistant named Dan-source is Reddit on that one). I don’t know why either would need assistants either. 

ETA: checked Reddit again& there was definitely mention of her having a nanny (maybe not anymore - cutting back perhaps?) 

Wow assistants, nannies must be nice...yet all they do is bitch about how hard everything is and what a struggle it is.... I’d love to see these two knocked off their pedestals and into reality.

Jer can try a 9 to 5 and work for a living and Auj can try being an actual stay at home mom with a toddler and newborn to care for.

the Roloff boys are all lazy, I give Zach a break because he has actual problems but there’s no excuse for Jer and Jacob.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Picture It. Sicily said:

Are we going to have to listen to her whine until she weans?

I know you already know the answer to that.  So I’m guessing it’s a rhetorical question?  Because she hasn’t quit complaining about her mastitis from Embers’ nursing yet. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, LucyEth said:

If she has this problem maybe she should not breast feed and just bottle feed the baby formula.  I know that is not popular but not all women can breast feed.

But how would she entertain the masses with her stories of nursing torture?  And, likewise, how would she retain her crown as Queen of Sanctimommies?

• LOL 7
On 2/16/2020 at 12:44 AM, Joan of Argh said:

Wow assistants, nannies must be nice...yet all they do is bitch about how hard everything is and what a struggle it is.... I’d love to see these two knocked off their pedestals and into reality.

Jer can try a 9 to 5 and work for a living and Auj can try being an actual stay at home mom with a toddler and newborn to care for.

the Roloff boys are all lazy, I give Zach a break because he has actual problems but there’s no excuse for Jer and Jacob.

Agreed!  I also see Zach and Tori differently, too because Tori has an actual, tangible adult profession that comes with health insurance, so Zach could be a stay-at-home dad.  He certainly seems more hands-on than Jer.  

Edited by readheaded
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

This might be a stupid question as I am not a mom - but does mastitus just happen randomly??? For some I was thinking it happened if you didn't pump or feed often enough?

It can be that &/or not getting enough rest.  (I had it once).

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 2/20/2020 at 2:55 PM, Dmarie019 said:

This might be a stupid question as I am not a mom - but does mastitus just happen randomly??? For some I was thinking it happened if you didn't pump or feed often enough?

It's definitely not normal to get it 4 times in a short time span.  Usually it happens because your milk supply is high and you aren't pumping/feeding enough so the ducts are clogged.  I've never known anyone to get it more than once. 

I am actually 2 weeks postpartum myself, exclusively breastfeeding, and am rolling my eyes at Audrey's martyrdom.  Yes, breastfeeding can be hard and it's time consuming.  Either deal with it or use some formula if it is that bad.  I don't know how Jeremy can stand her.  My husband would break out the formula himself if I was whining all the time and getting mastasis right and left.

• Love 10
On 2/21/2020 at 4:17 AM, ginger90 said:

1 picture, 1 video:

I know these are the times we are living in, but is there ANYTHING more ridiculous than constantly having to look at pictures of people holding a phone beside their head while staring or smiling maniacally into the opposite direction?  God, I really hate that bit of the “selfie age.”

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
On 2/9/2020 at 4:52 PM, ginger90 said:

I'm sorry, but Ember's not exactly the cutest kid around and this picture of her is HORRIBLE. I'm sure 100 other pics were taken, why use this one? Auj would never allow a picture that bad of herself to be seen, why post one that bad of your child? 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, lucy711 said:

It's definitely not normal to get it 4 times in a short time span.  Usually it happens because your milk supply is high and you aren't pumping/feeding enough so the ducts are clogged.  I've never known anyone to get it more than once. 

I am actually 2 weeks postpartum myself, exclusively breastfeeding, and am rolling my eyes at Audrey's martyrdom.  Yes, breastfeeding can be hard and it's time consuming.  Either deal with it or use some formula if it is that bad.  I don't know how Jeremy can stand her.  My husband would break out the formula himself if I was whining all the time and getting mastasis right and left.

Audrey whines about her endless troubles on social media, and Jeremy sits in his workshop and smokes pot. It's a match made in heaven. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 2/14/2020 at 7:57 PM, ginger90 said:

3 pictures, 4th is a video:

Why does Jer insist on always wearing skinny jeans that are about three inches too short? It certainly doesn’t fit the Carhartt image. My husband’s a stocky outdoorsman. If he showed up one night wearing those pants he’d be laughed out the door.  And I wouldn’t let him back in the house until he changed LOL. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Phoebe70 said:

Why does Jer insist on always wearing skinny jeans that are about three inches too short? It certainly doesn’t fit the Carhartt image. My husband’s a stocky outdoorsman. If he showed up one night wearing those pants he’d be laughed out the door.  And I wouldn’t let him back in the house until he changed LOL. 

Jer dresses like a dork.... His hair is dorky too.

I see women and kids in UGG boots but I've never seen men in them and Jer wears them all the time.... Looks strange to me.

They also made a video of Jer, Auj and the kids in Uggs and they were pushing hard for endorsement just like Carhardt. 🙄

40 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Jer dresses like a dork.... His hair is dorky too.

I see women and kids in UGG boots but I've never seen men in them and Jer wears them all the time.... Looks strange to me.

They also made a video of Jer, Auj and the kids in Uggs and they were pushing hard for endorsement just like Carhardt. 🙄

For years I thought he was gay. I’m still not 100% convinced he isn’t. Or maybe bi. It’s just a vibe I’ve always gotten from him. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Phoebe70 said:

For years I thought he was gay. I’m still not 100% convinced he isn’t. Or maybe bi. It’s just a vibe I’ve always gotten from him. 

Same here, there's just something about him... plus they're both fake as hell so that makes it difficult to get a good read on him.

Maybe it's all the religion and silly rules like not being alone in a room with a member of opposite sex etc.... the cult like behaviour, the MLM's, essential oils..

Reminds me of the Duggars... 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5