Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, floridamom said:

Auj doesn't have a traditional job away from home that I'm aware of in the first place. How are these days any different for her?

Good question.  We are retired, have no jobs and only have three bedrooms.  One has been converted to our home office.  We sit side-by-side at two different computers with huge monitors on an 8-foot-long desktop.  Why do they have to sit crammed on a little round table in a corner?  Makes no sense.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 3/28/2020 at 1:05 PM, LucyEth said:

Very nice pictures.  Those children are beautiful.

On 3/28/2020 at 1:05 PM, LucyEth said:

Very nice pictures.  Those children are beautiful.

They are indeed. I just wish they would avoid posing them near a car up on blocks or a roaring fire.  I don’t know what part of being safe is so difficult. Tori struggles with it too. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, scenicbyway said:

They posted photos of Easter, wherein they spent the day at Auj’s parents house.  So much for social distancing.  You don’t get a day off from it for Easter.

Stupid!

• Love 6
On 4/5/2020 at 12:01 PM, Adiba said:

I am a sucker for chubby cheeks and chunky bellies.

Are you single and looking for a significant other? I meet those qualifications! 😄 

But yes, I agree, the kids are cute. 

• LOL 14
6 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

238320F9-F330-45CE-8D14-03D78163DCE4.jpeg

My dog used to do the same thing (without speaking, of course).

And neither my dog, nor any of my kids or grandkids were allowed to sit on the counter with their butt and bare feet near where I was prepping food.

• Love 6

Good to know that Ember has "GIANT" lips and she smooshes her little "checks" in between theirs..... So she "GRABBED" them by their necks, had them in a "GRIP" and "SQUEEZED" their necks together and it was the "cutiest" thing EVER! 

Sounds like a bad horror movie.. "A creature with gigantic lips grabbed us by our necks....."  😲

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, AZChristian said:

And neither my dog, nor any of my kids or grandkids were allowed to sit on the counter with their butt and bare feet near where I was prepping food.

Auj keeps their fans up to date on Embers potty training and in an update from about a week ago Auj said that "Ember girlsie" was still having little dribbles and accidents so they were still using a pull-up at night.... They also had a video of Ember getting her big girl bed and as she was crawling in and out Jer asked if she'd be able to go to the potty at night now like a big girl?....Ember looked at Jer like he was speaking a foreign language.

I think there's a fairly good chance that Ember is sitting there in pissy pants.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Good to know that Ember has "GIANT" lips and she smooshes her little "checks" in between theirs..... So she "GRABBED" them by their necks, had them in a "GRIP" and "SQUEEZED" their necks together and it was the "cutiest" thing EVER! 

Sounds like a bad horror movie.. "A creature with gigantic lips grabbed us by our necks....."  😲

Audrey has made many, many comments about Ember's big lips.  Not sure what the obsession is, but it's just creepy to me. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, judyjudyjudy said:

Audrey has made many, many comments about Ember's big lips.  Not sure what the obsession is, but it's just creepy to me. 

Maybe Audj is jealous. Everything is about looking good in front of the camera. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 3/28/2020 at 3:10 PM, Claire1745 said:

Quarantine office,  for what reason? They go to the farm every day which happens to be where their “rent free” office is located. 

Also, saw Amy got a new house and Matt is designing a new house and no videos of him are in the original house. Who is living in the big farm house? 

51B0F4B1-3888-40FB-A1E1-196D8466309F.jpeg

It seems like they have a big house. Why are they squashed into a corner /tiny table? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, seasons said:

#shillingforchapstickcomingsoon

When my oldest nephew was about 2, he would always ask me for "lips" if he saw me put Chapstick on. Where's my money or free shit? Sure, he's like 25 now, but it still counts, right? 

Edited by Fostersmom
  • LOL 9
On 4/27/2020 at 7:37 AM, ginger90 said:

Video:

"and she caught it AGAIN on video".  Indeed...with a lot of extra coaching on how to say it from Audrey.  And, why can't a moment just be a moment?  I am scared for these kids that have every moment of their life documented.  It's not right and it will have repercussions.

• Love 14
54 minutes ago, judyjudyjudy said:

"and she caught it AGAIN on video".  Indeed...with a lot of extra coaching on how to say it from Audrey.  And, why can't a moment just be a moment?  I am scared for these kids that have every moment of their life documented.  It's not right and it will have repercussions.

that bothered me as well because it isn't the moment caught on camera it's a scripted reenactment of the moment produced for internet hits, they actually put it in an IG story and had a "SWIPE UP to see what Ember girl said to Dada"  🙄

• Love 4
17 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

that bothered me as well because it isn't the moment caught on camera it's a scripted reenactment of the moment produced for internet hits, they actually put it in an IG story and had a "SWIPE UP to see what Ember girl said to Dada"  🙄

It was a bit silly to do a re-enactment for social media purposes.  At least they admitted it was "scripted" I guess they could have just posted it and said nothing.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, LucyEth said:

It was a bit silly to do a re-enactment for social media purposes.  At least they admitted it was "scripted" I guess they could have just posted it and said nothing.

I suppose, but it they are setting those kids up to think their every move is to be celebrated and documented.  It's not normal.

• Love 8
30 minutes ago, judyjudyjudy said:

I suppose, but it they are setting those kids up to think their every move is to be celebrated and documented.  It's not normal.

You make a very good point and I agree.  I think a lot of parents are guilty of this, everything their little darlings do is adorable and should be shared.  Tori is guilty of this as well.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Picture It. Sicily said:

Your two year old got outside and you didn't notice she wasn't there being her usual brilliant and amazing self? Do they realize they sound like horrible parents? 

My mom LOVES to tell a story about how I decided to take my sister for a walk to go see our grandfather at his gas station when I was 3 and my sister was two. I had to get her out of the condo, out of the complex, down the road, and we crossed a pretty busy 4 lane road before someone found us just going down the street. Sure, it would have been like a 4 mile walk, but we would have just needed to continue to go straight and not get hit by any cars. Forty years later, she still doesn't seem to realize that while I come off as an absolute genius in this story, she comes off as a horrible parent.

27 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

okay I admit I took the bait and damn I'd have to agree with those people, that's a block

blocky.jpg

Wow, you aren't kidding. I guess I've never noticed it, but damn it's hard not to see now. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

The other thing that bugs me about these two is the constant pushing of products, services, snake oil or anything else they can do to benefit themselves.

They've been pushing the 5 Mary's meat for a while and yet today Auj acts so surprised when she supposedly ordered 5 lbs of ground beef and instead received a 100 lbs of all the best cuts for FREE!

HOLY COW! how did that happen? 😲

WOW!! who would have thought if you shamelessly whore yourself for someones brand they'll reward you with literally tons of their product?

Meanwhile there's Jer in the background trying to sound all humble pie, he's just as amazed and shocked at the generosity and making sure to tell all their fans to go buy their meat at 5 Marys!

No freebies for you because you have to pay for Jer and Auj's FREE meat.

5mary.jpg

5marys3.jpg

• Love 4

This brilliant duo is supposedly writing a new book.  Any guesses on the topic?  They have tackled marriage, despite being barely married.  So I have to assume it's gonna be parenting, right?  And they posted at some point that they were past their deadline (and this was like a month ago).  They are so dang busy, with...well, driving around the farm, collecting eggs and basking in the  glow that is their children, I'm sure the publisher understands the delay.

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, judyjudyjudy said:

This brilliant duo is supposedly writing a new book.  Any guesses on the topic?  They have tackled marriage, despite being barely married.  So I have to assume it's gonna be parenting, right?  And they posted at some point that they were past their deadline (and this was like a month ago).  They are so dang busy, with...well, driving around the farm, collecting eggs and basking in the  glow that is their children, I'm sure the publisher understands the delay.

My guess is that it's not only about parenting, but parenting teens, lol.

They remind me of a saying I once heard that people know the most about parenting before they have kids, lol.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, Picture It. Sicily said:

I'm surprised she can concentrate. Seeing as she has four beverages next to her, her bladder must be crying for relief.

She'll tough it out; those essential oils aren't going to sell themselves!

• LOL 3
22 hours ago, judyjudyjudy said:

There book title is Creative Love: 10 Ways to Build a Fun and Lasting Love. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1