Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, LucyEth said:

I edited my post to say "who is he to decide what is acceptable" I guess you quoted me while I was editing.  I get it, but I feel he should not be telling others how to react.  He should do what he feels is right and mind his own business about others, especially family where all this could cause a rift.  That's all I was trying to say, but it came out wrong I guess.  This of course is just my opinion.  I will go back to enjoying Amy's cooking segments.😂

I have to agree with you here. As much as I think Audrey is a phony twit, it is not Jacob’s place to call her out publicly, imo. Their family gatherings must be fun 🙄.

And Jacob lives off of his rich white parents, as far as I know. This affords him the luxury of attending protests and traveling around in his van.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

Wonder if there's a connection between their food poisoning and the fact that they recently ate at Amy's house.

I was going to blame Aud’s cooking 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, dariafan said:

I was going to blame Aud’s cooking 

and I was going to blame Jer's cooking since he makes most of their meals... 

He was all excited about his fancy new BBQ and all that FREE meat from "5 Mary's" 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

and I was going to blame Jer's cooking since he makes most of their meals... 

He was all excited about his fancy new BBQ and all that FREE meat from "5 Mary's" 

I was going to blame prepping food on a counter that their three year old farts on.

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

The baby is Bode; the child who ate the same thing but hadn't gotten sick is Ember.  She's about 3.

Oh geez. I totally misunderstood the post about the food poisoning. Thanks for clarifying. Hope Ember doesn't get it. Can be so much worse on little ones.

still loving that chubby bode baby! 💕 these roloffs sure all make beautiful babies! Wonder if Molly wants children.

Edited by seasons
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Picture It. Sicily said:

I was going to blame prepping food on a counter that their three year old farts on.

You just won the internet for that day!  👍😂

No wonder they're sick... if this is what they eat..

garbage.jpg

(edited)

Assuming this is AFTER the onset of food poisoning, it's probably blue Gatorade (highly recommended by doctors following bouts of diarrhea and vomiting), and the rice/ramen noodles would be easier on the stomach than almost anything else.

Having had a severe bout of food poisoning a few years back, this looks just like what my doctor recommended.

Edited by AZChristian
Left off an "e" in "severe."
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Picture It. Sicily said:

People are dying of COVID-19 and being tear gassed in the streets, but god got you back your shoes. Way to go Audrey. You are officially the most self involved POS on earth. Shit like this mentality are what helped make me an atheist. 

Trust me . . . Christians shake their heads at things like this, too.

• Love 11
On 6/12/2020 at 1:49 PM, ginger90 said:

There's no emogee to choose that represents "barf"? Because that's how I'm feeling after her sappy love story about their love and love and more love.

• Love 4
(edited)

I am hoping someone got tired of seeing their crappy ass shoes - their LITTER - spoiling an otherwise nice view and shot them down or threw a rock to knock them down.  Who da fuck at that age thinks this is a cool thing to do?  

Also - she just HAD to let us know that they were 'Sperry' topsiders.  Not just shoes, not even just topsiders, but Sperrys.  The brand loyalty is strong with this one. I can't tell from the pic what brand her running shoes were, they got no mention, so I guess they are just run of the mill or... horrors... off-brand!  eek.  Poor thing.

And she was afraid someone had 'stolen' them???  OMG.  Sweetheart.  Honey.  Sweet summer child.  Get.  Over.  Yourself.

Edited by Xena
  • LOL 8
  • Love 13
26 minutes ago, Xena said:

I am hoping someone got tired of seeing their crappy ass shoes - their LITTER - spoiling an otherwise nice view and shot them down or threw a rock to knock them down.  Who da fuck at that age thinks this is a cool thing to do?  

Also - she just HAD to let us know that they were 'Sperry' topsiders.  Not just shoes, not even just topsiders, but Sperrys.  The brand loyalty is strong with this one. I can't tell from the pic what brand her running shoes were, they got no mention, so I guess they are just run of the mill or... horrors... off-brand!  eek.  Poor thing.

And she was afraid someone had 'stolen' them???  OMG.  Sweetheart.  Honey.  Sweet summer child.  Get.  Over.  Yourself.

Don't forget he kicked off his Birkenstocks to climb that trestle of love--the same trestle that's on the cover of their first book: A Love Letter Life! 

I'm surprised Young Living oils and Carhartt overalls didn't make the cut. I think she could have worked them into the story if she had tried a little harder. Sigh. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

Don't forget he kicked off his Birkenstocks to climb that trestle of love--the same trestle that's on the cover of their first book: A Love Letter Life! 

I'm surprised Young Living oils and Carhartt overalls didn't make the cut. I think she could have worked them into the story if she had tried a little harder. Sigh. 

She sure gave herself enough paragraphs to work with.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
On 6/14/2020 at 5:09 AM, BradandJanet said:

Don't forget he kicked off his Birkenstocks to climb that trestle of love--the same trestle that's on the cover of their first book: A Love Letter Life

I'm sure these 2 self indulged narcissistic fools think they are going to be the 21st century version of The Notebook. 

• LOL 7
On 6/13/2020 at 10:29 AM, Picture It. Sicily said:

People are dying of COVID-19 and being tear gassed in the streets, but god got you back your shoes. Way to go Audrey. You are officially the most self involved POS on earth. Shit like this mentality are what helped make me an atheist. 

The thing that struck me is that these two chucklefucks made not one, not two, not three... BUT 6 VIDEOS AND A PICTURE!... to document this nonsense!!

I mean really wtf... Did they actually think this is some great romantic anecdote that people would marvel at?

Talk about arrogance.  👎👎 

They should be charged with littering.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
(edited)
5 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

They should be charged with littering

They should have to pay a huge annual fine just for existing. A "nuisance fee" perhaps.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

They should be charged with trespassing. I've never been to this trestle, but those kind of things always have a sign saying not to climb, trespassers will be prosecuted. And you know, the cops don't have enough going on without dumbasses trying to break their necks when they fall off a trestle. 

• Love 8

Can't she ever stand for a picture with her legs not spread apart (to create her thigh gap)?

Does anyone remember the pic of Audrey in a fitness center posing for a picture and you could see the back of her via a mirror and could see the ridiculous way she was "standing" to create the thigh gap ? LOL, anyone have that picture?  It was from probably a couple of years ago.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

Magic oils will keep them safe. And look at her feet compared to the others, a mile apart to ensure that thigh gap!

The instruction manual on thigh gap even says you should keep your heels slightly farther apart than the toes to ensure maximum gap.

Check . . . 

• LOL 1
On 5/21/2020 at 12:40 AM, seasons said:

Tori has the fake eyelashes too. I think. 

She does and while I used to not get the hype... I am a believer now...  we had a new employee join our company back in Nov and she gets eyelash extensions and it's like freaking magic. She doesn't even need any eye makeup to look like she has makeup on and put together for the office.  One day she came in after being up all night with a sick kid, being puked on, and she still looked GREAT! 

On 6/12/2020 at 9:04 AM, AZChristian said:

Assuming this is AFTER the onset of food poisoning, it's probably blue Gatorade (highly recommended by doctors following bouts of diarrhea and vomiting), and the rice/ramen noodles would be easier on the stomach than almost anything else.

Having had a severe bout of food poisoning a few years back, this looks just like what my doctor recommended.

Although I hope it's not the cheap packaged ramen because while delicious that stuff is salty as hell! Can't imagine that's great for an upset stomach. 

• Love 1

. If she’s going to try to sell young living’s chemical free cleaning agents and oils then maybe she shouldn’t sell out for the almighty dollar by promoting something with harsh chemicals.  idolatry of money is definitely a sin Aim Poj. 

49AEA64D-2C52-44D3-83F0-84DFAFC0464F.jpeg

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

She looks like an ad during a daytime soap opera. 

Magic Sponges don't clean with chemicals, so they're not toxic that way. They are a type of plastic (melamine) that creates a fine abrasive. I used one to clean my brushed stainless sink, and it took off the brushed part along with whatever I was cleaning. I wouldn't use one on my granite countertops because they're sealed and the sponge will take off the sealant. I don't know about quartz. 

I'm not sure about the little fibers that come off the sponge. I don't use any face scrubs with plastic microbeads because they don't dissolve, but I'm not sure about the sponge fibers. They are better than harsh chemicals, I guess. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
15 hours ago, seasons said:

She got a promo deal with a national product like that? 

I'm surprised.

I clicked on the #mrcleanpartner hashtag and there is a large bunch of influencers with similar posts with that hashtag. I can't imagine that the company has a contract with all of them, so I don't know what audrey gets out of it.

Edited by Picture It. Sicily
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
51 minutes ago, Picture It. Sicily said:

I clicked on the #mrcleanpartner hashtag and there is a large bunch of influencers with similar posts with that hashtag. I can't imagine that the company has a contract with all of them, so I don't know what audrey gets out of it.

She gets to act like a big shot who people will think has a national partnership.  Ego...always more ego.

• Love 3