Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Kroliosis said:

I’m really over the faux Godliness these two claim to have. They are nasty people & make a lot of shitty comments to followers. 

B1E9944D-53B1-4F31-A673-8813EF60BD48.jpeg

Such a bitch. "How dare our followers point out that we're endangering our children!" If you think this is bad, acording to a reddit post, Bode's car seat is just sitting on the floor of the van! 

• Love 3
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Picture It. Sicily said:

Such a bitch. "How dare our followers point out that we're endangering our children!" If you think this is bad, acording to a reddit post, Bode's car seat is just sitting on the floor of the van! 

Yup. Sliding on the floor in the carrier.  I don’t care where they are driving (they say a field). They put their kids at unnecessary risks repeatedly on a public social media page. What do you expect. 

Edited by Kroliosis
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

8AC77D84-4220-438D-BEE9-7F747DD80AC5.jpeg

543707A6-E7D7-4666-844B-C49494BA09CF.jpeg

That wreath thing circling the "6" in the first picture looks like something we found in my late brother's hoard.  We threw it in the trash because it looked too ratty to even donate to Goodwill.

• LOL 9
On 7/9/2020 at 2:28 PM, AZChristian said:

That wreath thing circling the "6" in the first picture looks like something we found in my late brother's hoard.  We threw it in the trash because it looked too ratty to even donate to Goodwill.

that's their super expensive linen duvet cover that Auj points out every chance she gets  🙄

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 7/8/2020 at 4:20 PM, Kroliosis said:

Yup. Sliding on the floor in the carrier.  I don’t care where they are driving (they say a field). They put their kids at unnecessary risks repeatedly on a public social media page. What do you expect. 

Exactly they were in a field for a little bit of the drive but most of it was driving through the bush with pot holes and stumps.. the van was literally bouncing along...,,at one point a skunk runs under a bush to get out of their way.

You could hear branches scratching against the sides of the van as Jer tried to squeeze it in between trees, rocks and other shit.

rsz_screenshot_1281.jpg

rsz_screenshot_1277.jpg

Edited by Dustbunny
clarity
15 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

Exactly they were in a field for a little bit of the drive but most of it was driving through the bush with pot holes and stumps.. the van was literally bouncing along...,,at one point a skunk runs under a bush to get out of their way.

You could hear branches scratching against the sides of the van as Jer tried to squeeze it in between trees, rocks and other shit.

rsz_screenshot_1281.jpg

rsz_screenshot_1277.jpg

That kid looks terrified. 

• Love 3
On 7/9/2020 at 12:34 PM, readheaded said:

The more I see of them, the less I like them.  So haughty.

Their ship is going to sail someday. People who follow them on SM will get bored and move on.

• Love 3
On 7/10/2020 at 4:16 PM, Dustbunny said:

that's their super expensive linen duvet cover that Auj points out every chance she gets  🙄

They probably got that expensive duvet cover from the company that GAVE it to them because the company thinks A & J are social media influencers. Lol.

so I doubt they paid for it. It looks like a wrinkled sheet. 

Is that kids name pronounced BODE as in "this does not bode well for them"? Or is it pronounced BoDee? Poor kid is going to go thru life giving people the correct pronunciation of his name all the time. 

• Love 1
Just now, ginger90 said:

This is how they pronounce it.

Anyone else think that Bodee is going to be called Bidet by some cruel peers? I don't get these parents naming their kids crazy names like Apple, Bode etc. 

"Here, we’re taking a look back at over 50 of the most surprising celebrity baby names. Some are adorably wacky—Kal-El and Pilot Inspektor come to mind—while some are just sweet and refreshingly unconventional. You might even find some inspiration for your own brood. And if you don’t want to fully commit to an unusual first name, perhaps you can sneak in a fun middle name like Zooey Deschanel did with daughter Elsie Otter.

X Æ A-12
Child of: Elon Musk and Grimes

Raddix
Child of: Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden

Gravity
Child of: Lucky Blue Smith and Stormi Bree

Kal-El
Child of: Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim

Luna Simone
Child of: John Legend and Chrissy Teigen

Pilot Inspektor
Child of: Jason Lee and Beth Riesgraf
Lee reportedly chose the name “Pilot” after hearing a song.

Sunday Molly
Child of: Mike Myers and Kelly Tisdale

Apollo Bowie Flynn, Kingston James McGregor, and Zuma Nesta Rock
Children of: Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani

Rocket, Racer, Rebel, Rogue, and Rhiannon
Children of: Robert Rodriguez and Elizabeth Avellán

Blue Ivy
Child of: Jay Z and Beyoncé

Cricket Pearl and Birdie Leigh
Children of: Marc Silverstein and Busy Philipps

Rosalind Arusha Arkadina Altalune Florence
Child of: Arpad Busson and Uma Thurman

Aleph
Child of: Benjamin Millepied and Natalie Portman

Bear Blu
Child of: Christopher Jarecki and Alicia Silverstone

Kulture Kiari
Child of: Cardi B and Offset

Sparrow James Midnight
Child of: Joel Madden and Nicole Richie

Moroccan and Monroe
Children of: Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey

Reign
Child of: Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian

Bear Blaze
Child of: Ned Rocknroll and Kate Winslet

Esmeralda Amada
Child of: Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes

Apple
Child of: Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow

Suri
Child of: Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes

Exton
Child of: Robert Downey, Jr., and Susan Downey"

I don’t think the name Bode is that bad.  They said is was sort of a play on Aud’s last name which was Botti.  It is pronounced Boh dee.  There is a famous American skier named Bode, Bode Miller.  

• Love 2
3 hours ago, LucyEth said:

I don’t think the name Bode is that bad.  They said is was sort of a play on Aud’s last name which was Botti.  It is pronounced Boh dee.  There is a famous American skier named Bode, Bode Miller.  

I agree in the realm of crazy names Ember and Bode seem sort of normal.

I don't mind either.

• Love 1

Well, we can see they have equally stupid friends. Yes, let’s stand up & paddle in a canoe with two small children that aren’t wearing life jackets.  Stupid & irresponsible. 

13421CA7-A018-4A74-BFBB-5BAA2F16B291.png

But hey it’s ok cuz drownings never happen in a foot of water!!!  She just doesn’t get it!

5014CDC8-F51E-49F3-A1A2-17A4FE49D763.png

• Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, floridamom said:

Auj: a person can drown in a few inches of water...FYI.

Scenario . . . canoe tips over and everyone falls out.  Both children are under the canoe and cannot see how to get out.  Adult hits his head (7 feet from the river bottom) and is knocked unconscious, face-down.  Photographer has to carefully place camera on dry land before wading into water.  Who does she save first?  (Correct answer:  the camera.)

HOW STUPID ARE THESE PEOPLE????

ETA:  Doesn't matter how shallow the water is.  Oregon law:  "On recreational vessels underway, children under 13 years old must wear a Coast Guard-approved life jacket unless they are below decks or in an enclosed cabin."

Edited by AZChristian
  • Love 19
6 hours ago, Kroliosis said:

Well, we can see they have equally stupid friends. Yes, let’s stand up & paddle in a canoe with two small children that aren’t wearing life jackets.  Stupid & irresponsible. 

But hey it’s ok cuz drownings never happen in a foot of water!!!  She just doesn’t get it!

I was raised in the 80s with 2 grown up hippy parents.  They didn't make rules just to make them and let kids just be kids. Jeremy and Audrey put on this act that they are just living this free life but their ignorance and entitlement is dangerous.  For example, I was born in July and started swimming in lakes by August.   I was in swimming lessons and could swim before I could walk...pretty much grew up part fish.  Lol.  My parents still insisted I wear a life jacket on any boat or dock.  It doesn't matter the size of the boat or depth of the water.   I remember how annoyed  I'd get and thinking that I knew how to swim and didn't need it.  Audrey should really wake up and get a clue that getting a cute Instagram photo shouldn't be a higher priority than your kids safety.

• Love 13
On 7/25/2020 at 12:13 PM, chenoa333 said:

Ned Rocknroll

This is the name I still can't get over!  I mean, the guy is a GROWN MAN and he changed his name to this.

The whole life jacket thing is making me really angry.  I hope people came back at her and let her know that kids can drown in less than a foot of water.  So irresponsible.

• Love 5
On 7/26/2020 at 4:32 AM, Kroliosis said:

In the first picture she says: "The time BEFORE she became terrified of the canoe"

So what happened after that pic to make Ember terrified of the canoe?

Did Jer flip the canoe and send both kids into the water?

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

Social media 101:

Option 1)  Act irresponsibly. Post without thinking. Get angry. Try to mitigate the damage.

Option 2) Act irresponsibly. Post without thinking. Admit mistake. Apologize. 

Option 3)  Act responsibly. Post sparingly and with care. Ignore criticism because you've done the right thing. 

Why do two and three never seem to happen? And it's not just the Roloffs. 

• Love 16

Is it just envogue to place your kids in danger in poses and post online?  I recently read about another celebrity Marin Morris (singer) who was devastated she got shamed for posting a photo of her with her newborn on a flotation device with her holding infant but no safety vest. Mom also had a can of beer in her free hand.  They were in the ocean or large lake, though she claims the water wasn’t deep and other adults  were around and it was just for a photo. No word if they were drinking alcohol too. Mother and infant were in matching outfits.  She claims she’s done posting, though her husband defending her actions.  Sometimes....I think I’m in the twilight zone!

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Is it just envogue to place your kids in danger in poses and post online?  I recently read about another celebrity Marin Morris (singer) who was devastated she got shamed for posting a photo of her with her newborn on a flotation device with her holding infant but no safety vest. Mom also had a can of beer in her free hand.  They were in the ocean or large lake, though she claims the water wasn’t deep and other adults  were around and it was just for a photo. No word if they were drinking alcohol too. Mother and infant were in matching outfits.  She claims she’s done posting, though her husband defending her actions.  Sometimes....I think I’m in the twilight zone!

Honestly some parents have always done dumb things the only difference is they post them online now.  I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I don’t get why people, in general, post their kids online for a bunch of strangers.  Now for the Roloffs, I assume it’s the money, but the average Jane or Joe is doing the same thing.  Maybe, I’m just grumpy, but unless I’m related to them or a friend of yours, I don’t give a damn about pictures of your kid. Kids still have privacy, and with all the weirdos of the world, why expose your children to them?

On a side note note, what raggedy vehicle was Jeremy driving where little Entree looks like she’s holding on for dear life?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
17 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Honestly some parents have always done dumb things the only difference is they post them online now.  I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I don’t get why people, in general, post their kids online for a bunch of strangers.  Now for the Roloffs, I assume it’s the money, but the average Jane or Joe is doing the same thing.  Maybe, I’m just grumpy, but unless I’m related to them or a friend of yours, I don’t give a damn about pictures of your kid. Kids still have privacy, and with all the weirdos of the world, why expose your children to them?

On a side note note, what raggedy vehicle was Jeremy driving where little Entree looks like she’s holding on for dear life?

I think a lot of them do it to "brag".... They call it "lifestyle blogging" but they're really just showing off all their stuff, their home, their car, their vacations, where they go to eat and a pic of what they ate.... And if they have kids they have to share the cool stroller they have that costs $1,500 etc etc... Plus if they can scrounge up enough followers they'll be influencers and companies will send them free stuff to display on the blog.

The dilapidated van they're driving is "Blue Moon" it was the vehicle that Jeremy had when he started to date Auj.

Jer sold it to a friend a few years back and told him "if you ever want to sell it tell me first" so the guy decided to sell it and Jer bought it back.

they made a post about their shoes coming back that were on the trestle and then they were blown away the following week when "Blue Moon" came back. 🙄

oh and now they have those rotten old shoes in a glass case on display in their home. 😲

Edited by Joan of Argh
Spelling
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
On 7/30/2020 at 8:08 PM, Joan of Argh said:

I think that's Audrey's father.

I know you're being serious but I thought it was a very handsome WOMAN! Geesh...good thing i'm not on the prowl anymore. My radar would be so off!

• LOL 7
  • Love 1