Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

57 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

Is Audrey physically incapable of standing up straight at this point?

I think it's a modification of Pavlov's dog.  When Audrey sees a camera, her body automatically goes into "thigh gap" posture.

• LOL 15
  • Love 2

Is being married for six years some sort of great accomplishment? Sort of reminds me of divorced Ash from 90 Day Fiancee giving seminars on how to make your relationship work. Those who can, do. Those who can’t, teach?

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is being married for six years some sort of great accomplishment? Sort of reminds me of divorced Ash from 90 Day Fiancee giving seminars on how to make your relationship work. Those who can, do. Those who can’t, teach?

Ash is a walking disaster, complete fraud🤣

• Love 4

They "wrote a book" in just a couple months? How the f does anyone do that? Is it really not a book but more like a pamphlet? 

And how difficult would it be to write a book "during a global pandemic" when we're all forced to STAY HOME. Their next book should be titled "Martyrs".

• Love 2
On 5/4/2020 at 2:21 PM, judyjudyjudy said:

Lasting love?  What are they up to now....6 years?

Those two bozos wrote a SECOND book about love? Like the first one wasn't pinheaded enough.

Man, if six years means you have a lifetime of wisdom, Mr. Grey and I (coming up on TWELVE years married!) should host some kind of seminar, and charge at least $200 admittance fees. Can't give away that kind of enduring wisdom for cheap.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
4 minutes ago, the-grey-lady said:

Those two bozos wrote a SECOND book about love? Like the first one wasn't pinheaded enough.

Man, if six years means you have a lifetime of wisdom, Mr. Grey and I (coming up on TWELVE years married!) should host some kind of seminar, and charge at least $200 admittance fees. Can't give away that kind of enduring wisdom for cheap.

Congrats on the twelve years. I'd pay to go to your seminars. Lol. However, I was smart enough to know from a young age that marriage just wasn't for me.

But I love your post. Wish I could double emogee it with a laugh and a love.

It's sad and disturbing that so many people follow these two nitwits religiously. Like J &A are some gurus full of wisdom and experience on how to live your life....always more! Always more b.s.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, the-grey-lady said:

We've been married 56 years and are still having lots of fun . . . even during quarantine!  Hubby posted on FB the other day, "We're playing a lot of Scrabble, and my record is consistent."  I responded, "Yep.  He comes in second and I come in next to last, every time."  

For obvious reasons, I'm not sure that J&A could offer us any worthwhile advice on having fun in a marriage, since they are age of our GRANDkids.  

But if they can make money off of sycophants who actually think J&A are smart enough to write anything worthwhile, then God bless 'em.

• Love 7

How much effort will go into Jer's birthday?  We're on LOCKDOWN.  Make the guy a nice steak on the grill and let him take a nap.

And . . . NEWS FLASH . . . if your revisions NEVER get made, and your book is NEVER published, millions of people will never know it, and their lives will go on perfectly happily.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
(edited)
4 hours ago, AZChristian said:

But if they can make money off of sycophants who actually think J&A are smart enough to write anything worthwhile, then God bless 'em.

No. Please don't let God bless them for scamming gullible young people who are just trying to figure out life. 

4 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 2

She found enough people willing to praise Jer to fill an hour and twenty minutes? I'm astonished. His ego certainly needed the boost. /s  Well, he's got something to do now, watch the tape over and over. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, PradaKitty said:

The way she is hunched over makes it look as though she has osteoporosis! That’s a lot of posturing just to have a “thigh gap” which nobody but Audrey cares about...

Wide-leg pants are becoming popular again. Thigh-gapping will be impossible. 

• LOL 1
18 minutes ago, RoseGold13 said:

Does she stand hunched over like that in order to appear shorter than Jeremy in pictures?

No . . . she does it to create a "thigh gap" to make herself look thinner.  There are websites devoted to how to do this.  Because some people think it matters.

• Love 3
On 5/7/2020 at 6:20 PM, chenoa333 said:

They "wrote a book" in just a couple months? How the f does anyone do that? Is it really not a book but more like a pamphlet? 

It's easy when it's full of gibberish!

On 5/8/2020 at 3:56 PM, ginger90 said:

Video:

Oh yessssss we know your daughter says the funniest, most clever things!  

🤢

• Love 2

Jeremy needs to:

Grow up, get a real job and support his family... I have never known anyone to be 30 years old and to have never had a job.  The sons in the Roloff family are lazy..I'd be so embarrassed if I were Matt or Amy.

• Love 10
8 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

Jeremy needs to:

Grow up, get a real job and support his family... I have never known anyone to be 30 years old and to have never had a job.  The sons in the Roloff family are lazy..I'd be so embarrassed if I were Matt or Amy.

As crazy as it sounds Jeremy is probably the hardest working of the boys.

He does a lot of work on his vehicles himself, he actually looks after his kids and Auj goes out for the evening, he cooks most of the meals for his family and they're pretty good, I made a couple of his recipes, he vacuums, he scrubs the toilets and cleans the bathrooms, he also plants trees, started the chick brooder and does other work at the farm etc.

It's not like a full time job thats for sure but its still a heck of a lot more than Zack or Jacob.

Zack can barely shower or feed himself and he worships the idea of doing as little as possible, they had to have friends over so that husband and wife could help Tori finish hanging a shelf and a couple pictures, meanwhile Zach's job was to watch the kids and he couldn't even do that!!  lolol...WTF why can't zack use a stool or ladder and do it with Tori?.... The little person husband on the 7Johnstons show renovated both of their houses with help from the wife and kids who are all little.... and Zack can't hang a picture and the worst part is he's proud of his laziness and celebrates it!!  😮

Jacob can't even shower himself and gnaws his fingers to the bone.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

Jacob can't even shower himself and gnaws his fingers to the bone.

What exactly do Jacob and his wife do for a living?  Do they have careers or a job anyplace?  Last I saw of them, they were living out of their van with a couple of dogs and just roaming around.

• Love 2
On 5/12/2020 at 1:11 PM, AncientNewbie said:

As someone whose professional writing career topped out at one $80 sale, I get sort of a red mist of rage when I think about these nitwits

It is enraging. I know someone who has a college teaching degree in ENGLISH and here's what he frequently says:

"I just can't PHANTOM that"

Drives me f' n nuts. Just like A and J. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 5/14/2020 at 4:54 AM, Caracoa1 said:

Jeremy needs to:

Yes. And as another poster asked a few days ago: what do Jacob and Izzy do for "a living"? We know A&J are social media " influencers" and moochers.

Tori and Zach, I have know clue what they do for making money either. 

I'm sure (with the exception of Molly) all of the kids are waiting/hoping one of their parents dies in the next 10 years so they can get a big inheritance. IMO

• Love 1
On 5/10/2020 at 4:03 PM, ginger90 said:

Holy hell, this reads like a tribute to someone who's dying, not a half assed reality star who managed to turn 30.

On 5/11/2020 at 5:39 PM, ginger90 said:

Jeremy’s cake:

2FE27208-B530-42F9-8AC2-CE81D574F34A.jpeg

Is he 30 or 3? They are working so hard for a Carhart sponsorship it's not even funny. It's just sad at this point. 

On 5/12/2020 at 4:01 PM, ginger90 said:

Sure hope she gets “though” the edits. 🤦‍♀️

7C820893-2E09-49E6-AF24-CF81B6A4687E.jpeg

38CC06B7-8E56-48B7-837D-8DBFE7BE45D2.jpeg

So they took the whole family to the doctor's office.... during a pandemic. Smart. No masks on the adults. If I was their doctor I'd have to be asking them what the hell they were thinking and send Jeremy and Ember to go sit in the car. Even not in a pandemic, there's no reason for this to be a family trip unless the baby has a legit health issue that both parents need to talk to the doctor about, and then Ember should have been left with a sitter. But hey, it's a great family selfie, germs be damned. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
On 5/10/2020 at 1:03 PM, ginger90 said:

I still cant believe what I just read 😮

Doesn't she know that a truly humble man full of humility would literally HATE that birthday present and it would be very uncomfortable for him to sit through it?

An hour and a half of ass kissing praise projected on to a huge screen!!!.... Give me a break!

These two really make me sick, she actually had total strangers telling Jer how awesome he is!

Who on earth could sit through and enjoy that other than a freaking egomaniac, narrcisistic asshole and his equally egotistical wife?

They really have a high opinion of themselves, she should be embarrassed and ashamed!

Reading that reminded me of their ENDLESS wedding vows.... *SNORE* *GAG* *PUKE* 👎

Edited by Joan of Argh
Spelling
  • Love 6