Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

Apparently the name means “messenger”, so I’m sure we’ll have to hear all about the message their child is bringing to the world, blah, blah. All I think about is Bode Miller and his poor little baby that drowned. 🤷🏼‍♀️😢

• Love 3
On 1/10/2020 at 3:47 PM, IndianPaintbrush said:

It's very cute, but they'll constantly have to tell people how to pronounce it.

I think they like telling people how to pronounce the UNIQUE names they've given their children... it's probably the reason they do it.

Auj is forever pointing how that it's EMber not AMber... and you can tell she loves doing it because it gives her a chance to go into the whole story behind her name... blah, blah, blah... she even had Ember sitting there with the video on and making her say her name over and over,,, she kept saying "Amber Jean Roloff" and Auj was telling her "no"... and to pronounce it "Ember Jean Roloff"  and as usual Ember tunes her out and just ignores her after the 3rd or 4th try.... jeez leave the kid alone she's only 2... she'll figure out her name soon enough.

• Love 7

Has the struggle to lose the baby weight started??  Is the baby crying through the night??  Is she having trouble juggling new baby and job??  Because finding the time to pose for new photos AND post deep, meaningful, inspirational content is hard!!  Especially for a new, busy mom! 

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Has her milk come in yet?  Has the excruciating pain of nursing started?  Why are we not kept up to date on this????

Let's hope for her sake things go better this time and there is no excruciating pain.

• Love 4
49 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Let's hope for her sake things go better this time and there is no excruciating pain.

I wish no one less than the best.  Having said that, my comment was a bit facetious, as we have only Auj's word on the fact that she had the worst mastitis and most painful breast feeding in the history of the world.  She seems to be overly dramatic about everything.

• Love 11
7 hours ago, seasons said:

If Audrey kept her maiden n ame, would he have been Bodhi Botti? 😮

Knowing how egocentric they are, they'll probably PRONOUNCE Bode as "Botti" and complain constantly about the fact that the rest of the world doesn't automatically know that's how it's done.  Maybe we should prepare for the diatribe of their frustrations at having to constantly correct people.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Does Audrey get paid to post on IG?  Her constant stories & posts since that baby came are IN.SANE.  Put your damn phone down & be present.   She just posted another long message to give yourself permission to xyz...it's ridiculous.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

So now she's in a 36ZZ bra?

I think we all suspected this type of post would come.  I'm just surprised it took as long as it did.  

Having a toddler and a newborn is probably more difficult than she expected.  

• Love 2

Aud "wishes that someone had better prepared me?" Girl, get off your instagram account and prepare your damn self. I have never had kids and I am not unaware of or surprised about any of the things you described. Do you live under a rock without any access to the internet or Amazon.com, where you could find any number of resources that could have opened your eyes?

In short, stop being a fucking martyr mommy and humble bragging about how hard it is but you're doing it all. You're not fooling anyone. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 21

Honestly no one prepared me for preg, postpartum etc., either. I did research because I'm like that, but nothing really prepares anyone for certain things except to go through it themselves.

No one needs to see her postpartum belly just like no one needed to see her pregnant belly. She's another "Look at me! Look at me!" 'me monster' queen of TMI.

• Love 15

I don’t like her but I love that she shared her postpartum belly. I remember being shocked when Kate Middleton came to the press call after having George still having a belly. Having not really been around children at that point, I assumed the belly would disappear after the baby was born, and seeing Kate like that really helped prepare me for when I eventually had my own postpartum pooch. I think normalizing women’s bodies in all forms is so awesome. I’m always glad to see it, even from AUDREY I CANNOT BELIEVE I’M SAYING IT.    

• Love 4
On 1/16/2020 at 10:11 AM, MargeGunderson said:

Aud "wishes that someone had better prepared me?" Girl, get off your instagram account and prepare your damn self. I have never had kids and I am not unaware of or surprised about any of the things you described. Do you live under a rock without any access to the internet or Amazon.com, where you could find any number of resources that could have opened your eyes?

In short, stop being a fucking martyr mommy and humble bragging about how hard it is but you're doing it all. You're not fooling anyone. 

Correct me if I am wrong but I seem to remember something from Tori and Aud's first pregnancies. I remember Tori being uncomfortable and not loving the end of her pregnancy, trying to talk about some of her issues. Tori pretty specifically said she didn't want to hear it, didn't want the negativity to color her experience. I think there was probably ample opportunities to be better prepared. Aud just didn't want to hear anything unless it included essential oils and ass kissing.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Punkadoo said:

Correct me if I am wrong but I seem to remember something from Tori and Aud's first pregnancies. I remember Tori being uncomfortable and not loving the end of her pregnancy, trying to talk about some of her issues. Tori pretty specifically said she didn't want to hear it, didn't want the negativity to color her experience. I think there was probably ample opportunities to be better prepared. Aud just didn't want to hear anything unless it included essential oils and ass kissing.

I get the sense (and who really knows) that Auj doesn't think that bad things can happen to her, so she doesn't need to be prepared.  

• Love 3

So Jer says old Bertha isn't good enough anymore and he decided to buy a new Toyota Tundra for his growing family ... plus he purchased some fancy shock absorber things and I looked online and the kit is about $2,000

Must be nice to hang out at home with Auj, ride your Peleton bike, take Ember to the farm to pick up more FREE firewood, pontificate on a podcast and buy a new Truck and boy toys to go with it.

rsz_screenshot_578.jpg

rsz_screenshot_580.jpg

• Love 2
(edited)
7 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Weird thing to post.  Also, I don't think you are supposed to ice your boobs, you want to keep them warm to keep the ducts open.  Right??

According to the Mayo clinic, if you have mastitis while breast feeding . . . 

To relieve your discomfort:

• Avoid prolonged overfilling of your breast with milk before breast-feeding
  • Apply cool compresses or ice packs to your breast after breast-feeding
  • Wear a supportive bra
  • Rest as much as possible

There was nothing there about taking pictures of your toddler mimicking the icing process.

Edited by AZChristian
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, AZChristian said:

According to the Mayo clinic, if you have mastitis while breast feeding . . . 

To relieve your discomfort:

• Avoid prolonged overfilling of your breast with milk before breast-feeding
  • Apply cool compresses or ice packs to your breast after breast-feeding
  • Wear a supportive bra
  • Rest as much as possible

There was nothing there about taking pictures of your toddler mimicking the icing process.

And let's be honest, Audrey told Ember to do that for the photo op.  How else would we know that Aud was suffering again?

• Love 14
On 1/20/2020 at 4:33 PM, Joan of Argh said:

So Jer says old Bertha isn't good enough anymore and he decided to buy a new Toyota Tundra for his growing family ... plus he purchased some fancy shock absorber things and I looked online and the kit is about $2,000

Must be nice to hang out at home with Auj, ride your Peleton bike, take Ember to the farm to pick up more FREE firewood, pontificate on a podcast and buy a new Truck and boy toys to go with it.

rsz_screenshot_578.jpg

rsz_screenshot_580.jpg

A Toyota Tundra is  just a pick-up truck.   Here in central Illinois, a rig is a semi.   I hate it when people overinflate the importance of their vehicle. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Shmoopaloop said:

WHAT DID I TELL YOU GUYS ABOUT THE LITTLE MESSENGER?! Man, I deserve a prize. 😉😉😉😉

Gotta love the excessive use of a filter so that Ember's hair looks red.  It is not.  Give it up...she is not a curly red-head as her mother pretends to be.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
43 minutes ago, judyjudyjudy said:

Gotta love the excessive use of a filter so that Ember's hair looks red.  It is not.  Give it up...she is not a curly red-head as her mother pretends to be.

I’m a redhead.  None of my 3 sons has red hair and I’m not sure why Auj seems to care so much that Ember has red hair.  It’s just silly. The filters insinuate that Auj isn’t completely accepting of Ember as she is, which gives me the sads.  Who wants to ever feel like their parents don’t think they’re fantastic just as nature made them? 

• Love 8