Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

46 minutes ago, readheaded said:

I’m a redhead.  None of my 3 sons has red hair and I’m not sure why Auj seems to care so much that Ember has red hair.  It’s just silly. The filters insinuate that Auj isn’t completely accepting of Ember as she is, which gives me the sads.  Who wants to ever feel like their parents don’t think they’re fantastic just as nature made them? 

I agree completely...and in looking at pictures of Audrey from childhood and teen years, I'm not convinced her current hair color is the natural shade.  I think she is more auburn and she enhances the red.  I am a little surprised Ember doesn't have curls, but those could still come later.

• Love 3

Someone once saw her roots which were not nearly as deep a color. Her color is definitely not natural, & I don't believe her curls are either (at least not the way she presents them). I had read she had YT videos doing her hair by straightening then using a curling iron for that perfect curl pattern look.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, judyjudyjudy said:

I agree completely...and in looking at pictures of Audrey from childhood and teen years, I'm not convinced her current hair color is the natural shade.  I think she is more auburn and she enhances the red.  I am a little surprised Ember doesn't have curls, but those could still come later.

Without the filters and Lady Clairol, Odd isn't the same shade of red.  It's pretty obvious that she enhances the color more than a tiny bit.

Yes!  The curls are put in by heat and not natural.  My granddaughter has natural Shirley Temple curls.  No need for the curling iron and they don't vary like Odd's do depending on when she last curled her hair.

Edited by Absolom
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 1/22/2020 at 12:43 PM, judyjudyjudy said:

Gotta love the excessive use of a filter so that Ember's hair looks red.  It is not.  Give it up...she is not a curly red-head as her mother pretends to be.

When will A put E in a red wig?

• LOL 1
10 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

oh goody... the whole story  😐

rsz_screenshot_596.jpg

I wanna know why she thinks her birth experience is worth sharing with the whole world.  The star of the show should be the baby, not the messy process beforehand.

I confess . . . I enjoy watching "Call the Midwife."  But I know that it's a show about midwives.  What does "Little People, Big World" have to do with J&A????

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
6 hours ago, PinkyCupcake said:

This coat will tell stores, Jeremy?

Do these nitwits ever reread themselves??

This man needs an editor. Not only is there a spelling error, there's also a missing apostrophe for possession, a comma splice, and a missing introductory comma. The content is nausea inducing too. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, floridamom said:

I don't think those photos of Emer in the bathtub are appropriate. Just too much information.

I was about to say the same.  It isn’t that I think what Ember is doing is inappropriate, I’m just horrified at how that video of that innocent child could be used or altered for nefarious and sickening purposes.  

Auj’s need to prove what a superior mother she is by nursing and pumping has overtaken her good sense and ultimate responsibility to protect her toddler daughter from predators.  It also robs Ember of her privacy forever. 

• Love 19
4 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Auj posted a video and asked Ember what she was doing...

Ember said her baby was "eating her boobies" and on the other side "catching milk from her booby just like mama"

I grabbed a few screenshots

rsz_screenshot_623.jpg

rsz_screenshot_626.jpg

rsz_screenshot_624.jpg

She also mentions something about her boobies hurting. So how much does Auj complain that her toddler is picking up on it? 

And yes, the cosmetic changes Jeremy is doing to his new truck will most likely void the warranty. Why is he acting like the factory grill safety sensors would be blocked by the factory bumper?  Complete dolts. 

Wow and they own a Breville espresso maker?  Are they really making that much money off of their ‘brand’?

Edited by Kroliosis
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
19 hours ago, ginger90 said:

He could possibly void his warranty. New parts won’t be covered, and anything that goes wrong, that could be traced to, or caused by new parts won’t be covered. Whatever. 🤦‍♀️

Why is he even replacing things on a brand new truck?  The whole point of it being new is that you don’t have to do any work.🙄. They must’ve got the car seats for free in exchange for gramming them.

Also, Bode is 2 weeks old and just had his first bath?  Is that normal?  I’m not a parent so I don’t know but I would think he’d be having a bath every couple of days at least.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, scenicbyway said:

Also, Bode is 2 weeks old and just had his first bath?  Is that normal?  I’m not a parent so I don’t know but I would think he’d be having a bath every couple of days at least.

My "baby" is 52, so my memory of first bath timing may be off . . . but I seem to remember that they couldn't have a full immersion bath until the umbilical stub fell off - usually 10-14 days.  Until then, they only got sponge baths.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, scenicbyway said:

Why is he even replacing things on a brand new truck?  The whole point of it being new is that you don’t have to do any work.🙄. They must’ve got the car seats for free in exchange for gramming them.

My youngest is 16, but when he was a newborn, we weren't supposed to submerge him in water until his umbilical cord was healed and the "stump" fell off.  Until then, it was sponge baths only.

• Useful 2
3 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Auj posted a bunch of sentiments for Kobe Bryant and his daughter then this..

I’m shocked she doesn’t put a plug in there for their journal or podcast. Struggling with grief? Buy our marriage journal, swipe up for details. They are just gross. 

• Love 4
On 1/26/2020 at 9:52 AM, Kroliosis said:

Wow and they own a Breville espresso maker?  Are they really making that much money off of their ‘brand’?

I vaguely remember something about the espresso machine being a wedding gift. Is it still the same one they had to repair a couple years back?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Shmoopaloop said:

I vaguely remember something about the espresso machine being a wedding gift. Is it still the same one they had to repair a couple years back?

Maybe they couldn't figure out how to put the new grill and other after-market accessories on the espresso machine, kind of like Jeremy's new truck.

• LOL 7
On 1/25/2020 at 8:35 PM, Joan of Argh said:

Throwing more $$$$$ at the BRAND NEW Toyota truck and more product placements with the Nuna car seats.

rsz_screenshot_615.jpg

rsz_screenshot_614.jpg

rsz_screenshot_617.jpg

He said he thinks they look better.   Whatever Jere... please stop thinking as you don’t do it very well. 

wonder how Aud is dealing with the news that tori and Zachs newborn is also a little person.   They will get more attention 

• Love 2

Ok, I'm gonna go there since it's what I first thought, but I want to add right up front that I know that breast feeding is NOT sexual in any way.  

With that said, posting the videos & pics of little Firestick pretending to breast feed & pump opens her up to being sexualized by perverts online.  Sharing it with family & how cute it is that she's being a "little mommy" (UGH! so Duggarish) is one thing, but putting it online takes it to a bad place IMO. 

• Love 19
1 hour ago, Steff said:

Ok, I'm gonna go there since it's what I first thought, but I want to add right up front that I know that breast feeding is NOT sexual in any way.  

With that said, posting the videos & pics of little Firestick pretending to breast feed & pump opens her up to being sexualized by perverts online.  Sharing it with family & how cute it is that she's being a "little mommy" (UGH! so Duggarish) is one thing, but putting it online takes it to a bad place IMO. 

I agree plus eventually she'll be going to school and her mother has endless pics and videos of her potty training including a video of her pants pulled down as she pees outside, videos of Ember doing "stinky toots" (farts) for some reason Auj thinks it's hilarious when Ember crawls onto Jers lap and farts on him or is just standing there farting while Auj records it to share... and now sitting in the tub talking about her boobies being sore like mama's as she pretends to nurse her baby while holding a pump up to her other booby. 🙄

Some kids like to bully others and Auj is providing all the ammunition they'll need.

• Love 4
On 1/25/2020 at 11:22 AM, BradandJanet said:

This man needs an editor. Not only is there a spelling error, there's also a missing apostrophe for possession, a comma splice, and a missing introductory comma. The content is nausea inducing too. 

His command of the English language is as good as his mother’s.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

I think the "match Dada" moment looks and sounds a little manufactured... Ember looks like she's just standing there and when Auj first questions her she says "Dada leaving" and she only says "ya, match Dada" after prompting and coaching by Auj.

Auj does this all the time... Ember will be sitting at her little table painting and Auj will keep prompting her to say things like "are you an artist? Are you going to be an artist? Is Ember Jean Roloff going to be an artist?.......And most the time Ember tries to ignore her and she'll even tilt her head down like " I'm ignoring you mom!" but Auj just keeps prompting until ember finally says "ya I'm an artist" etc etc.. Auj is like a dog with a bone when she wants Ember to perform for the camera. 🙄

Edited by Joan of Argh
Spelling
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Caracoa1 said:

If Jeremy and Auj feel it is not appropriate to be left alone in a room with a member of the opposite sex, does that mean... Auj cannot be in a room alone with Matt or Zach or Jacob?

And what about the nanny?  Or the assistant?  I think they have both working for them.

On 2/5/2020 at 12:37 PM, Kroliosis said:

Ok, spill it...who listened. 

I mostly don't do podcasts, but I did read some of a transcript posted on Reddit. It was too long to read all of it & way TMI, as usual.

• Useful 1