Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

Audrey looks like she’s hunkering down to fart in every photo. Add her huge gaping maniacal maw, and she definitely looks like she getting her kicks “crop dusting” during her photo shoots.

• LOL 5
16 hours ago, Shmoopaloop said:

I’m just glad all of her lash extensions have fallen off. They were too much. 

But not to worry, I'm sure they will be back as soon as she's able.  Every good farmer's wife must have them, I'm certain.

• LOL 2
(edited)
20 minutes ago, judyjudyjudy said:

But not to worry, I'm sure they will be back as soon as she's able.  Every good farmer's wife must have them, I'm certain.

The fake lashes go well with  Carharts and thigh gap.

Edited by Fostersmom
  • LOL 2
12 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

F8009740-0798-4489-9C42-6070A492E11E.jpeg

Don't the rest of us feel guilty that we're "just" in the middle of a pandemic, so we don't have as much to worry about as Auj?

I'm facing sinus surgery because I literally cannot breathe through my nose . . . 

Anyone else have any reality they'd like to impart as to how we ALL have things we're dealing with, and those things don't make us any more special than anyone else?

• Love 14
13 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

F8009740-0798-4489-9C42-6070A492E11E.jpeg

She ought to send out a post when she DOESN'T have mastitis.  And, what's with the "vaguegraming" about dealing with "other hard personal things"?  Such a martyr; her life's just so unbearably difficult.

• LOL 4
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, dariafan said:

Narcissists gonna narcissist.    Sorry to AZChristian for your sinuses.  Thats got to be horrid for you now.  

Thanks . . . it's not pleasant.  But I prefer to look at the bright side; this, too, shall pass.  Scheduling a CT scan to confirm doctor's diagnosis, then probably scheduling the procedure ASAP.

It was scary not to be able to breathe well through my nose during the really tight lockdown, but at least I had the less-desirable option of breathing through my mouth.  I really wanted to wait until doctors were seeing patients live.  Didn't figure a webcam picture up my nose was going to be real effective for the doctor to see what was going on.  LOL.  Yesterday's camera tube up my nose was interesting, informative, and not terribly uncomfortable

And I was not about to go to an urgent care or emergency room when there was a contagious disease out there!!!!

• Love 10

Oh, poor her. I lost my job in December and it's sent me into a state of just not caring about anything. I also have MS and diabetes. So, yeah, I'm just not up to having any shits to give that her boobs hurt yet again. 

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

Oh, poor her. I lost my job in December and it's sent me into a state of just not caring about anything. I also have MS and diabetes. So, yeah, I'm just not up to having any shits to give that her boobs hurt yet again. 

And in the overall scheme of life, her son can LIVE quite healthily on formula.  If you can't stand the pain of nursing, go with Plan B.

• Love 15
44 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

And in the overall scheme of life, her son can LIVE quite healthily on formula.  If you can't stand the pain of nursing, go with Plan B.

Maybe it's part of their "perfect" everything?

They all want natural births because if you take a pain killer you're not as good or perfect as the women who don't.

They're all into breastfeeding and the more capable you are the better.

They also keep hubby *happy*  as soon as possible.

They use all natural cleaning solutions etc.

They get pregnant again as soon as possible and have as many kids as possible.

So if Auj doesn't nurse Bode she isn't as good or capable as the mother's that do, including Tori.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Maybe it's part of their "perfect" everything?

They all want natural births because if you take a pain killer you're not as good or perfect as the women who don't.

They're all into breastfeeding and the more capable you are the better.

They also keep hubby *happy*  as soon as possible.

They use all natural cleaning solutions etc.

They get pregnant again as soon as possible and have as many kids as possible.

So if Auj doesn't nurse Bode she isn't as good or capable as the mother's that do, including Tori.

Hopefully, she'll grow up someday and realize the truth of the saying, "You would care a lot less about what people think about you if you realized how rarely they actually do."

• LOL 3
  • Love 14
19 hours ago, AZChristian said:

She's what I like to call a martyr mommy. She never runs out of ways to tell people just how hard it is to be a mom, never mind the fact she pretty much makes it so hard on herself on purpose. Oh, and ignore the fact she has all the resources in the world to make different choices. But what fun would that be? I mean, how would the world know just how much she sacrifices every day to raise her kids in her special snowflake way if she didn't tell them every painful self sacrificing step along the way? 

There's a pretty well known instagram mom who stumbled into internet fame with her third kid and their new puppy. She's now pregnant with her sixth kid, but is constantly woe is me, I have so many worries, I just worry, worry, worry. She looks like she's half dead from starvation most of the time and like taking a deep breath will just knock her over. Sure, her doctors have told her not to get pregnant again, but what's a little death risk when you have more kids to pop out? 

• Love 9

I agree that Audrey has worn out her welcome in complaining about her sore boobies when breastfeeding. The solution is right there...use formula. My sons were bottle fed and they are strapping healthy men today. She is an attention whore.

• Love 14
On 5/19/2020 at 2:05 PM, Picture It. Sicily said:

https://youtu.be/HTe-El4NjgQ

A disturbing video about their mentor Matt Jacobson "training" (beating) his children. One of his daughter's is speaking out. Jeremy and Audrey are mentioned in the video as labeling this man a mentor.

Wow. I watched the video. I just can't believe anyone would be so desperate to believe in such crap. A&J are sick people

• Love 3
On 5/24/2020 at 8:17 AM, Fostersmom said:

She's now pregnant with her sixth kid, but is constantly woe is me, I have so many worries, I just worry, worry, worry

Doesn't sound like she had too many worries when she was spreading her legs multiple times.

• Love 1

I watched the video of them making the cookies, ember is licking her fingers, touching her hair and the bottom of her feet look dirty.

She's pawing the cookie dough, licking her fingers and Jer is in the background twanging away on his guitar. 😮

Why do they always sit their kids on the counter?

I used to let my kids help when they were little but they stood on a stool or chair next to me and there was no licking, scratching, dirty feet or butts allowed on the counter.... Proper hygiene was always part of the lesson.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Joan of Argh said:

I watched the video of them making the cookies, ember is licking her fingers, touching her hair and the bottom of her feet look dirty.

She's pawing the cookie dough, licking her fingers and Jer is in the background twanging away on his guitar. 😮

Why do they always sit their kids on the counter?

I used to let my kids help when they were little but they stood on a stool or chair next to me and there was no licking, scratching, dirty feet or butts allowed on the counter.... Proper hygiene was always part of the lesson.

They learned kitchen hygiene from Grandma Amy.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
(edited)

LITTLE People, Big World star Jacob Roloff slammed his sister-in-law's recent Black Lives Matter post and insisted "this is not activism."

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/938155/little-people-jacob-roloff-slams-sister-in-law-audrey/

LITTLE People, Big World's Audrey Roloff posted that she’s “weathering a shame storm” after brother-in-law, Jacob Roloff, slammed her recent Black Lives Matter post.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/944562/little-people-audrey-roloff-jacob-weathering-shame-storm/

Edited by Dustbunny
clarity
  • Useful 1

I'm trying to piece those 2 articles together... so Jacob posted something supporting BLM and the Floyd protests and then Audrey basically just copied his post to her Insta story to make herself look good and then he called her out for white privilege? And then special thigh gap decided she was being attacked? 

• Love 1
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

I'm trying to piece those 2 articles together... so Jacob posted something supporting BLM and the Floyd protests and then Audrey basically just copied his post to her Insta story to make herself look good and then he called her out for white privilege? And then special thigh gap decided she was being attacked? 

Auj posted HER brother Jack Botti's video to her IG and Jacob called her out on it.

Jacob also posted that he's ashamed to be related to Trump voters.... which is basically his whole family.

Edited by Dustbunny
clarity
  • Love 4
(edited)

Ahhh.... I seriously felt like I didn't know how to read trying to piece the time line together. 

ETA....I checked to make sure I was remembering this right, but Audrey really should have stayed away from trying to make herself look all woke and shit considering Jeremy's racist and homophobic scandal of the past. I was pretty sure I remembered him having used all sorts of hate speech on social media in the past (it was Myspace). I also think there was something involving Matt's dad, but I can't be sure anymore. I have doubts Jeremy stoped using racist and homophobic slurs just because he turned 18. I'm sure he just stopped posting them on a public forum. 

Edited by Fostersmom
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, LucyEth said:

She is not allowed to post a video her brother made?  She did give her brother credit.  

I think Jacobs point is... she's a moneyed white girl and so is her brother who made a feel good video about BLM but that's all they do and that isn't activism.

Auj almost always includes a SWIPE UP in her posts but there were no links, no support, no donation or anything else linked to her post just a lot of rambling about love and god and how terrible she feels and how she suffers.... period... no request to help or offer to donate to the George Lloyd fund.

• Useful 1
34 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

I think Jacobs point is... she's a moneyed white girl and so is her brother who made a feel good video about BLM but that's all they do and that isn't activism.

Auj almost always includes a SWIPE UP in her posts but there were no links, no support, no donation or anything else linked to her post just a lot of rambling about love and god and how terrible she feels and how she suffers.... period... no request to help or offer to donate to the George Lloyd fund.

I edited my post to say "who is he to decide what is acceptable" I guess you quoted me while I was editing.  I get it, but I feel he should not be telling others how to react.  He should do what he feels is right and mind his own business about others, especially family where all this could cause a rift.  That's all I was trying to say, but it came out wrong I guess.  This of course is just my opinion.  I will go back to enjoying Amy's cooking segments.😂

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I edited my post to say "who is he to decide what is acceptable" I guess you quoted me while I was editing.  I get it, but I feel he should not be telling others how to react.  He should do what he feels is right and mind his own business about others, especially family where all this could cause a rift.  That's all I was trying to say, but it came out wrong I guess.  This of course is just my opinion.  I will go back to enjoying Amy's cooking segments.😂

I agree, he's being a sanctimonious little twit.

His way is the only way to properly express your concerns.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Fostersmom said:

Ahhh.... I seriously felt like I didn't know how to read trying to piece the time line together. 

ETA....I checked to make sure I was remembering this right, but Audrey really should have stayed away from trying to make herself look all woke and shit considering Jeremy's racist and homophobic scandal of the past. I was pretty sure I remembered him having used all sorts of hate speech on social media in the past (it was Myspace). I also think there was something involving Matt's dad, but I can't be sure anymore. I have doubts Jeremy stoped using racist and homophobic slurs just because he turned 18. I'm sure he just stopped posting them on a public forum. 

I agree it's not the best subject for Auj to dive in head first considering the racist comments from Jer in the past... I think Jer is just as racist as he ever was but like you said he's gotten smarter about only sharing those thoughts with like minded individuals.

The thing that got me about Jer was him demanding that people respect "little people" and how he hated people who used the word "m*****" yet he was using the "N" word all the time.

• Love 10