Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

in the comments someone mentions Auj posting pics of Embers potty training.

I doubt he really cares about anyone's thoughts on the subject. Ember is part of the family business. The new baby will be too. 

Jer, can you find any errors in this short phrase: "about it's long term affect"? Look twice. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 13

So being "smart & respectful" is taking pictures of a toddler peeing & sick in a hospital, etc?  And how often does Ember see the "backside" of their phones that they have so many damn pictures all the time, of everything? Or does he mean, don't use your phone & hire a photographer to follow you everywhere...  what a hypocritical, preachy asshole.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 13
20 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Has anyone taken count as to whether Zach and Tori have more photos of their kids on social media than Jer and Auj?  Just curious.  I think the former may be leading by a nose.  lol 

I don't follow any of them on social media, but the photos I've happened to have seen from Zach and Tori seem more benign than Jer and Auj's.  Although I fully admit that I haven't seen that many.  

• Love 2
6 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Has anyone taken count as to whether Zach and Tori have more photos of their kids on social media than Jer and Auj?  Just curious.  I think the former may be leading by a nose.  lol 

Tori posts quite a bit but I think Auj does a bit more.... the real difference in the couples  is Jeremy posts almost as much as Auj ... meanwhile Zach doesn't post a lot of pics etc... usually just for special days.

• Love 1
On 12/18/2019 at 12:14 PM, gonecrackers said:

It's crappy to be sick. Even crappier to be sick with a camera in your face & pictures plastered over SM. Well if it's good enough for dad...

Remember there were many episodes of LPBW centered around Zach in the hospital having shunt and leg surgeries. Jeremy probably thinks it’s normal to post “sick kid in hospital” pictures. We know better.

Edited by Cici
  • Useful 2

I'm sorry, but just what is wrong with Audrey? She is undressed on a bed posting phots of herself at this stage of pregnancy. Not tasteful at all IMO. Most people aren't 'as interested' in her pregnancy as she and Jeremy are. Not for public view. To me, she's naked on a bed. This is just my opinion, of course, some of you here may differ. These photos should be private.

• Love 22
On 12/29/2019 at 10:58 AM, ginger90 said:

3 pictures:

When Jeremy tries to be profound, my brain starts to ache. He says "there's a line of reason," but I don't see a line of anything that resembles reason. I think @gonecrackers has sussed out the most likely message: Put down the phone and hire a photographer. 

Because the year is ending, I offer: "long term affects" and "to each there own." In the holiday spirit, I'll ignore the comma splices and other misused punctuation, wordiness, and general rambling. 

Stay away from the open fire and the ax, Ember. Happy new year. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 12/25/2019 at 1:36 AM, Joan of Argh said:

Am I the only one that read Jer's post (couldn't delete Auj's). He recommends meditating on the loo. Loo? so now he is British? Great choice of meditation locations, not. Although, it may explain why his texts are so crappy.

Edited by Tidbit
Spelling.
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Tidbit said:

Am I the only one that read Jer's post (couldn't delete Auj's). He recommends meditating on the loo. Loo? so now he is British? Great choice of meditation locations, not. Although, it may explain why his texts are so crappy.

Not British, just a pretentious douche.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

I guess I’m just having a hard time understanding how these two sold enough books to warrant a second one . . . Who actually buys their load of bologna?  They have never even had an original thought, they just recycle and rebrand other people’s ideas and most of the comments I see when they are written about in the entertainment tabloids are from people who think they are insufferable.  So why do we need a second volume of their “wisdom?”

• Love 17

Ember is sick again.  I know they believe in oils but maybe it’s time to bring out some bleach and get the house disinfected before the imminent baby arrives? Go to Auj’s parents for the night if they don’t want to be around the chemicals and hire cleaners?  I would think Auj is in no shape to deep clean at this point.

• Love 2

Deep cleaning may not be the issue.  They probably need to teach Ember not to touch things out in public, to wipe the door handles and light switches with bleach wipes, and to toss her toothbrush.  It's more likely she caught something outside the house than in it.  The grandkids' pediatrician said do the steps above, but mainly because two children in the house to pass germs to each other and toss the toothbrushes when they had strep.  Kids her age catch a lot of viruses.

• Love 4
On 12/29/2019 at 7:14 AM, Dimi1 said:

I was just curious what you think will happen to them as a family if they have a little person?? How do you think they will handle it??

What are the odds of that happening? I don't know so this is a sincere question.

But if that would ever happen, my GUESS is they would give the baby to Tori and Zac. I'm just basing my opinion on how A and J present themselves to us people in the real world. But that is my perception of them based on what I see. 

On 1/4/2020 at 8:49 PM, Absolom said:

Deep cleaning may not be the issue.  They probably need to teach Ember not to touch things out in public, to wipe the door handles and light switches with bleach wipes, and to toss her toothbrush.  It's more likely she caught something outside the house than in it.  The grandkids' pediatrician said do the steps above, but mainly because two children in the house to pass germs to each other and toss the toothbrushes when they had strep.  Kids her age catch a lot of viruses.

She probably picked up the new illness from germs in the ER. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Either that or maybe her essential oils?

Pretty sure those are the essential oils she SELLS (in case anyone didn't already know that).  🙂

Gotta tell you . . . I've seen more parts of her body in late pregnancy than I could see of my own.  Enough already!!!

• LOL 7
  • Love 11
14 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Pretty sure those are the essential oils she SELLS (in case anyone didn't already know that).  🙂

Gotta tell you . . . I've seen more parts of her body in late pregnancy than I could see of my own.  Enough already!!!

She's getting as bad as Hillary Baldwin. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I love how the big dork has a glass of red wine in that stupid video up thread where he's building the gingerbread house.  What a sophisticated gent.  Perhaps he brings it into the loo with him and sips it whilst he meditates?

Edited by Cementhead
  • LOL 13