Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

On 11/22/2019 at 8:08 PM, Joan of Argh said:

Nice having free firewood.

What exactly does Jer do???? 

He talks a big game but I never see him doing anything but driving over to the farm to load up more free firewood.

Oh and showing off his studio and office over at the farm. 🙄

At least Zack goes over there to help get rid of moles.

• Useful 1

I'm hoping Auj was joking,

she put up an IG story the other day and said something like.. Embers paintings will be available next week.

Like she's selling them... So odd it must have been a joke.

Although on that show "out daughtered" the mom sold the toddlers art online. 🙄

They went to Bend for Thanksgiving and Auj told this long story about how it took them over 8 hrs in the snow with semi-trucks smashed up blah blah... and she used to be a downhill skier yap, yap, driven this route hundreds of times... blah blah.

They went with SUMMER tires even though it was already snowing, then they stopped and Jer put chains on the tires and they traveled that way for a few hours until Jer decided he should take the chains off... he does that and they take off in SUMMER tires and next thing you know there's sirens, lights and a cop pulls them over for SPEEDING!

They were going 60 in a 40 mph zone.

Ember was told to pee in her pants because they were on side of road with Jer doing the chains

Long story short.... Snow, Summer tires and Speeding... wonderful.  🙄

• LOL 1
35 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

They were going 60 in a 40 mph zone.

Ember was told to pee in her pants because they were on side of road with Jer doing the chains

Long story short.... Snow, Summer tires and Speeding... wonderful.  🙄

60 in a 40 zone during inclement weather? What’s wrong with these idiots?!

And couldn’t Auj bother to bring a toddler potty or a solo cup along for emergencies? The poor kid’s a newbie at this and her brain dead mom knew what was up with the weather. It doesn’t take much sense to know to prep for that shit. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 11/25/2019 at 7:27 AM, ginger90 said:

Video:

Audrey writes, "Something about toddlers learning to say their full names is hilarious."    Oh sure.  And just wait and see how hilarious Ember finds it when she has to spend the rest of her entire life saying to people "No, not Amber, EMBER!!"  Good times. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Cementhead said:

D3F20839-D4FF-4FE2-B98E-67693778CBCF.thumb.jpeg.6b7a60f90006d7b16d89c6830493ca3a.thumb.jpeg.24454e17d049d4422583b93220706cdb.jpeg

Omfg, the belly cupping has reached peak absurdity in this particular shot.  She looks completely ridiculous. 

Looks like she's trying to get her fingers up into her cervix for fear the baby will fall out.  

I gave birth to two children, and there are NO pictures of me cupping my belly . . . much less hundreds of them.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
9 hours ago, Cementhead said:

D3F20839-D4FF-4FE2-B98E-67693778CBCF.thumb.jpeg.6b7a60f90006d7b16d89c6830493ca3a.thumb.jpeg.24454e17d049d4422583b93220706cdb.jpeg

Omfg, the belly cupping has reached peak absurdity in this particular shot.  She looks completely ridiculous. 

I guess this is the pose she's going to do when she can't do the thigh-gap pose.  

Edited by readheaded
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 11/27/2019 at 10:15 PM, Shmoopaloop said:

60 in a 40 zone during inclement weather? What’s wrong with these idiots?!

And couldn’t Auj bother to bring a toddler potty or a solo cup along for emergencies? The poor kid’s a newbie at this and her brain dead mom knew what was up with the weather. It doesn’t take much sense to know to prep for that shit. 

I bet it was more than 60.  It sounds to me like there might be an Increase in fine at 21 mph over the speed limit and the police officer cut them a break and made it 20 mph over.  

Edited by mythoughtis
5 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

I bet it was more than 60.  It sounds to me like there might be an Increase in fine at 21 mph over the speed limit and the police officer cut them a break and made it 20 mph over.  

According to Auj they pointed out that the weather was horrible, it was getting dark, they had a toddler in the car, that Auj is heavily pregnant and they were trying to hurry a little and get to her parents house before dark.... She said the cop took it all into consideration and let them off with a warning..... No ticket. 😑

Edited by Joan of Argh
Spelling
21 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

According to Auj they pointed out that the weather was horrible, it was getting dark, they had a toddler in the car, that Auj is heavily pregnant and they were trying to hurry a little and get to her parents house before dark.... She said the cop took it all into consideration and let them off with a warning..... No ticket. 😑

Oh- I didn’t read the details, just the comment I quoted.  They were very lucky to only get a warning for speeding that much. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 1

Jeremy and Audrey have a rule that they don't post on social media on Sundays because it's the Sabbath.  They have now broken this rule twice that I'm aware of:  once when their book came out and they shilled it non-stop on a Sunday and again yesterday for small business day or whatever its called.   I love the message that sends....it's OK to go against your stance if the intended purpose is to make yourself some money.  🙄

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, judyjudyjudy said:

Jeremy and Audrey have a rule that they don't post on social media on Sundays because it's the Sabbath.  They have now broken this rule twice that I'm aware of:  once when their book came out and they shilled it non-stop on a Sunday and again yesterday for small business day or whatever its called.   I love the message that sends....it's OK to go against your stance if the intended purpose is to make yourself some money.  🙄

You made my case for an earlier post. Thanx.

• Love 3

Jeremy’s parents sold their kids’ private moments for their selfish materialistic greed. That is what he knows and is just showing his Christianity by selling out his child.

• Love 1

Auj posted this Christmas play set that someone sent Ember..

I've rarely seen so many dangerous things for a 2 yr old all assembled in one place.

Is she kidding.. little stones, pompoms, buttons, chopped up straws?.. various tiny ornaments...

Basically a box full of choke hazards.

Just because someone throws some crap in a plastic container and calls it a PLAY SET doesn't mean it is!  🙄

It also doesn't mean it's SAFE

This is why parents of toddlers should either do their research or at least buy from someone who follows safety standards!

lololol.png

Edited by Joan of Argh
Spelling
  • Love 2

I looked up Colorama. It's a "mommy-run" business out of California that encourages "sensory play." These kits are somehow customized, so I'm not sure why a toddler would get a kit with tiny trinkets and buttons. If I wanted to give a young kid a box of choking hazards to play with, I wouldn't spend $25 on a kit. The local dollar store could provide the box and the contents for under five dollars. OK. I guess I'd have to add some essential oils to the play dough. 

Didn't Tori mention this company too? I thought it might be a MLM, but that's not clear. Apparently, the company sends boxes out for promotions though. 

Did Audrey spell the company name wrong or is that who sent it to her? 

Edited by BradandJanet
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, BradandJanet said:

I looked up Colorama. It's a "mommy-run" business out of California that encourages "sensory play." These kits are somehow customized, so I'm not sure why a toddler would get a kit with tiny trinkets and buttons. If I wanted to give a young kid a box of choking hazards to play with, I wouldn't spend $25 on a kit. The local dollar store could provide the box and the contents for under five dollars. OK. I guess I'd have to add some essential oils to the play dough. 

Didn't Tori mention this company too? I thought it might be a MLM, but that's not clear. Apparently, the company sends boxes out for promotions though. 

Did Audrey spell the company name wrong or is that who sent it to her? 

Yes Tori had a similar PLAY SET for Jackson and I posted about it on her thread... it was a plastic container with the same kind of stuff (unfortunately I didn't have a chance to grab the picture before it was gone, that's why I grabbed this one of Audrey because i couldn't believe someone would think it was appropriate for a 2 yr old!

Jacksons PLAY SET had little stones the size of grapes .. yes actual little stones that people buy to fill the bottoms of vases and candle trays and such for decoration., it also had other tiny bits and pieces perfect for choking.

I don't know if they're BUYING this crap or just promoting it as influencers or it's an MLM of some kind.... at any rate they both need to pull their heads out of their butts and think about what they are handing a 2 yr old.

All this week Ember has been sick, Audrey said "She said "OWWW TUMMY MUMMY" and then curled up on the floor and went to sleep.....  Audrey posted a pic of her curled up holding her tummy... and then posted every day saying how Ember is still sick with pics of her curled up looking sick.

All i could think was.... are you sure she didn't swallow something that's causing her pain in the stomach?

• Love 2

hmmmm I'm wondering if Auj is going in to have the baby?

Jer posted a story on IG of Amy there to pick up Ember to go stay with gramma and then he said "here's the baby boys room" and asked Amy if she was excited and then pointed to the hospital suitcase and that it was being packed as we speak.

12 minutes ago, Quoth the Raven said:

Actually, I think that's the actual instagram handle of the company. "Coloramala", like "Colorama LA". Still a lot of unsafe toddler things though.

you're probably right... I was so busy looking at all the choke hazards that I didn't spend a lot of time looking at the name other than it didn't match the stamp on playdoh.

I really don't know why these dopes post pictures or videos of gifts from the public. Seems to me it just encourages people to send more stuff. Are they that desperate for free stuff?!? I wouldn't do anything to encourage strangers to send stuff for my kids - that might trigger a false sense of some sort of relationship.

• Love 3