Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, seasons said:

I really don't know why these dopes post pictures or videos of gifts from the public. Seems to me it just encourages people to send more stuff. Are they that desperate for free stuff?!? I wouldn't do anything to encourage strangers to send stuff for my kids - that might trigger a false sense of some sort of relationship.

Exactly.... All it takes is one nutty person to feel like they're friends or think you're indebted to them and BOOM you've got a crazy person in your life and they know all about you. 😲

No thanks I'll buy my own toys etc.  

• Love 7

I think they, & Tori, are anything for a buck. Stuff they're sent seems to be for promotional purposes, & they don't seem to care whether it's appropriate for a toddler or not as long as they get some $$ hits & kick back from the various companies.  Personally I think it's irresponsible of them, but ultimately it's up to the parents who follow these folks to realize this is BS crap that should be no where near a toddler, no matter who is peddling it.

• Love 7
16 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Exactly.... All it takes is one nutty person to feel like they're friends or think you're indebted to them and BOOM you've got a crazy person in your life and they know all about you. 😲

No thanks I'll buy my own toys etc.  

I just caught a rerun of a recent documentary about the Rebecca Schaefer ( actress in My Sister Sam)  murder.  That crazed stalker thought they had a relationship because she answered fan mail with personal letters.  In the internet age, it’s a really bad idea for reality stars to accept gifts and meet with fans. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

I think they, & Tori, are anything for a buck. Stuff they're sent seems to be for promotional purposes, & they don't seem to care whether it's appropriate for a toddler or not as long as they get some $$ hits & kick back from the various companies.  Personally I think it's irresponsible of them, but ultimately it's up to the parents who follow these folks to realize this is BS crap that should be no where near a toddler, no matter who is peddling it.

I could never forgive myself if I recommended highly questionable stuff online to my "followers" and the result was an accident or worse. Being an influencer should come with some personal awareness and responsibility. I feel the same way about MLMs (Young Living, etc.) because they involve sucking people into a scheme, where the recruiter might make money but the people coming in downline are likely to lose.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
46 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Yeah, that was me two weeks ago.  So sick/dehydrated with the flu that I had to go to the ER.  Sorry I forgot to post pictures of myself on Facebook.

Ditto me last Christmas Eve. If only my mom had been there with her camera...

Anyone willing to take the hit and listen to the Christmas traditions podcast?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
21 minutes ago, Broken Ox said:

Well, I would . . . but . . . I've scheduled "clean lint out of belly button" to do, so - you know - priorities.

(Actually we're leaving on vacation today, so there's that, too.)

• LOL 9
2 hours ago, Broken Ox said:

Ditto me last Christmas Eve. If only my mom had been there with her camera...

I hope no one is willing 🙂. I would but I’m still trying to sabotage people with whamageddon 

• LOL 2

I listened to one little blurb from the podcast where Jer is going on about "I want my kids to behave because they listen to their dad and know the rules, NOT because they're scared an elf on a shelf is going to tattle on them"

So Elf on the shelf is a BIG no, no at the Roloff house!  

• Love 1
9 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Yeah, that was me two weeks ago.  So sick/dehydrated with the flu that I had to go to the ER.  Sorry I forgot to post pictures of myself on Facebook.

Exactly. Nothing is private with these people.

hope you are feeling better though.

18 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

kinda like to know what Christmas traditions they feel are "cringeworthy".

guess it's not cringeworthy to post pics of your sick toddler in the hospital while waiting for her pee sample to come back.

Edited by seasons
CLOSE YOUR DAMN MOUTH AUDREY
  • Love 5

I've been in the ER a few times with sick kids & never said "I do not understand the ER". Yeah it sucks to wait, but it being priority driven is not exactly hard to understand. But in their world it's all about them & everyone else should step aside.

• Love 17
12 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

I've been in the ER a few times with sick kids & never said "I do not understand the ER". Yeah it sucks to wait, but it being priority driven is not exactly hard to understand. But in their world it's all about them & everyone else should step aside.

But did YOU have to sit in a miserable chair all night 37 weeks pregnant "just" to wait for a urine sample and nose swab??? 😂 

I am sorry but she is a self centered ass.  No concept of the real world at all.  This whole post is just repulsive.

Edited by Kroliosis
  • Love 10
23 minutes ago, Kroliosis said:

But did YOU have to sit in a miserable chair all night 37 weeks pregnant "just" to wait for a urine sample and nose swab??? 😂 

I am sorry but she is a self centered ass.  No concept of the real world at all.  This whole post is just repulsive.

That's the other thing - she's obviously in a room. Some people end up in a hallway for a long time if there aren't enough rooms. She could've relaxed with Ember on the bed. When my autistic son was little & having respiratory issues I slept in the hospital bed with him (because he wanted me close) - they did his treatments & no one had a problem with it. They certainly wouldn't have had a problem with a pregnant mom lying on the bed with her sick toddler.

But then she couldn't act as much the martyr right?  Geez.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 10

Good lord. This is another case of what would these 2 do if they had actual jobs? I understand if Ember wants to just snuggle with Auj all day, but Jeremy doesn’t work. That means he’s free to wrap presents, order groceries, throw shit in a crock pot, do laundry, etc. Or Auj could do these herself while Ember is distracted by Daniel Tiger...

• Love 6
4 hours ago, justduckey said:

These two. Ugh. It’s called the real world. Maybe they were upset they didn’t get famous reality star treatment rather than what we all get.

Right? They way they whined and complained about having to wait in the ER was entitlement times 10...putting their minor child on social media blast when she’s sick is just repulsive. These two give millennials a bad rap.

• Love 1

Maybe you need to extend extra grace to yourself this week too. I give you permission.

So glad I've got Auj's permission to take care of myself.  What would I do without her approval?  These two are legends in their own minds.

My (adult disabled) daughter was hospitalized in October.  I took a couple of funny photos of her, but I certainly wouldn't share them with the world.  

• Love 6
On 12/20/2019 at 10:47 AM, gonecrackers said:

Two people that don't have jobs other than a podcast or a blog would not possibly understand how an ER works or have the slightest bit of knowledge of how a hospital is run...let alone have any kind of gratitude for the nursing staff, doctors and other medical professionals that are working their buns off to make your daughter comfortable and find out what exactly is wrong. Entitled millennial D bags...both of them.

• Love 9
14 hours ago, kicksave said:

Two people that don't have jobs other than a podcast or a blog would not possibly understand how an ER works or have the slightest bit of knowledge of how a hospital is run...let alone have any kind of gratitude for the nursing staff, doctors and other medical professionals that are working their buns off to make your daughter comfortable and find out what exactly is wrong. Entitled millennial D bags...both of them.

I was an ER registrar in college and grad school 25ish years ago in a few different hospitals and I can tell you that their behavior isn't isolated to millennials.  All those years ago, there were plenty of entitled morons of all ages that passed through the ERs I worked in.  The worst were the relatives and friends of doctors associated with the hospitals.  They thought their name-dropping should move them to the front of the line, no matter what their medical issue was.  

• Love 2

Fifty percent of Audrey's post is about her and how tough her life is. I hate to tell her this, but if she thinks her rope is frayed now, she's going to be in complete shock when she's dealing with two small children. 

They're writing another book? I feel bad for their editor. 

• Love 9
On 12/22/2019 at 1:17 PM, readheaded said:

I was an ER registrar in college and grad school 25ish years ago in a few different hospitals and I can tell you that their behavior isn't isolated to millennials.  All those years ago, there were plenty of entitled morons of all ages that passed through the ERs I worked in.  The worst were the relatives and friends of doctors associated with the hospitals.  They thought their name-dropping should move them to the front of the line, no matter what their medical issue was.  

I think these two nudniks fall into your last category...they think that they are big celebrities  and should be treated as such. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, MOMMY41 said:

Ember was sick the entire week before this hospital visit...and guess how mommy handled it...yes she treated her with oils.  Treated a baby saying "owww tummy" by rubbing on oils...for a solid week.

And then goes to the ER in the middle of the night and wants immediate diagnosis and treatment.  🙄

• Love 10
16 hours ago, MOMMY41 said:

Ember was sick the entire week before this hospital visit...and guess how mommy handled it...yes she treated her with oils.  Treated a baby saying "owww tummy" by rubbing on oils...for a solid week.

16 hours ago, readheaded said:

And then goes to the ER in the middle of the night and wants immediate diagnosis and treatment.  🙄

Ember had persistent pain, fever, and vomiting; why didn't they take her to a doctor? Dehydration is dangerous and sets in quickly. Audrey should use some common sense about home treatments. Suppose this had been appendicitis?

Here's an interesting article about essential oils. It says that these oils can be potent and generally should not be swallowed or rubbed directly on the skin. It also says that only someone properly trained should use them as treatments.    https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/wellness/essential-oils-are-potent-risky-and-promising-heres-what-you-need-to-know/2019/12/10/1470d7c4-1623-11ea-8406-df3c54b3253e_story.html.

And then, Auj and Jer complain about having to wait at night in the emergency room, a trip they may have been able to avoid in the first place. They're praying and don't "get it." Two clueless idiots. 

Oh, and make sure to order Jeremy's Lightroom presets 'cuz they're 50% off!

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Oils used properly are supposed to be a compliment, or helper, to whatever else is used - e.g. meds- not in place of, particularly for a very sick toddler. If she was relying on oils to heal Ember in this situation she was being irresponsible. I bet, though, if Ember had recovered without medical care Auj would’ve used it as an advertisement to increase sales. She must be very disappointed. 🙄

• Love 3
On 12/20/2019 at 9:47 AM, gonecrackers said:

Why couldn’t she go home if Jer was there?  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Why couldn’t she go home if Jer was there?  

I was alone with my son except for one time 2 yrs ago where my older son helped. If someone else is there they can relieve the other one for bathroom breaks, get a drink, etc. So two is really better. Once they have 2 kids that won't be as easy though, unless another family member comes through somewhere.

But a bonus for them having each other is they had someone to complain to besides the nurses.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 3