Type keyword(s) to search

Loren & Alexei: No Strippers Allowed

• Start Topic

On 12/22/2017 at 7:07 AM, mayvenne said:

Is there any more updated info on them? (am I in the wrong forum?).........inquiring minds want to know. :)

I wandered in here, too, expecting to see later posts.  There's nothing about them learning that Tourette's can be inherited, that Loren is the one who insisted on strippers--where'd everybody go?

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Mothra said:

I wandered in here, too, expecting to see later posts.  There's nothing about them learning that Tourette's can be inherited, that Loren is the one who insisted on strippers--where'd everybody go?

The silence is deafening. Apparently no one cares about these two anymore. I certainly don’t. Their 15 minutes are up.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Forum member said:

I've been in the Twin Towers and Pentagon. So?

She knows people impacted and was wishing condolences which seems pretty standard, dont get what's strange or unusual about that. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, biakbiak said:

She knows people impacted and was wishing condolences which seems pretty standard, dont get what's strange or unusual about that. 

Correct.  She would know teachers there, etc.  One of the teachers who was killed was from my area.  He grew up here, and moved to Florida after college.

• Love 1

I've rewatched the HEA Season 2 Tell-All, and I can see why Loren and Alexei weren't asked to be on S3. She is shrill, obnoxious and stuck-up. WTF is Alexei doing wasting his life with this idiot?

• Love 4
6 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I think the reason that they and Noon and Kyle weren’t asked back is they don’t bring the drama and are actually in love with each other.

I would tend to agree... especially with A and L. I think they actually have  ways to earn a living, have family, and are ok together. I suspect they might have agreed to be on the show initially because I would imagine that some of the trips back and forth etc might have been funded by the show. I honestly don't know this but that's my thought process. 

Also with both couples, they seem like they recognize the slippery slope that being on a reality show might bring along

• Love 6

anyone else think like Hello Loren? So fuckin selfish?  You keep saying, Alexei! Don't even fucking think about dreaming of Israel! It's never fucking happening! The only time we're coming back to Israel is for vacations. It's a little harsh. Especially since it looks like his parents look to be a little older than Lorens.

Not sure what resurrected this - are they replaying that season? I was on the fence about Loren, but I always thought they had a very good shot at staying together. Their families were each very supportive and seemed to genuinely like their kid's spouse.

i haven't followed much but I am pretty sure they are still together.

On 1/24/2019 at 9:54 PM, Gennacide said:

anyone else think like Hello Loren? So fuckin selfish?  You keep saying, Alexei! Don't even fucking think about dreaming of Israel! It's never fucking happening! The only time we're coming back to Israel is for vacations. It's a little harsh. Especially since it looks like his parents look to be a little older than Lorens.

**Insert a befuddled host Shaun looking around saying, “What’s happening here?”**

• LOL 2
  • Love 13

I watched their new episodes. I have one word for her: ugh. She's still so selfish and spoiled. She nags until she gets her way. I imagine her stomping her feet like Veruca Salt and yelling, "I want a baby now!!" Telling Alexei that the spark is gone from their marriage and she's bored? Wow, just wow. How did he ever end up with her? She's awful.

• Love 6

Based on a couple of observations while watching "Pillow Talk" last night, I think Loren is pregnant.

• She looked like she was drinking water instead of wine.
  • She kept her midsection covered up.
  • When they heard that they were going to show Pao having her baby, Alexei asked, "Are you sure you want to watch this?"

And it has seemed from other comments on other episodes that she wants a baby.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Based on a couple of observations while watching "Pillow Talk" last night, I think Loren is pregnant.

• She looked like she was drinking water instead of wine.
  • She kept her midsection covered up.
  • When they heard that they were going to show Pao having her baby, Alexei asked, "Are you sure you want to watch this?"

And it has seemed from other comments on other episodes that she wants a baby.

I keep wondering about that- I like them as a couple by the way. I notice that she seems to always be drinking wine or something alcoholic so that was the clue that she was not pregnant. I think she is very pretty but I did think she put some weight on and initially I figured she was prego (but then I saw the booze). I didn't notice that on last night- will try to re-watch and pay attention! I do hope they have a baby. They really seem normal and like it's a normal, comfortable healthy relationship.

• Love 4

I keep looking because she definitely looks fuller even in her face. At least on the last episode I saw, I am pretty sure they were drinking wine. 

She seems a bit like she is trying to be sure she is entertaining enough ( for the TV show )and Alexei just seems relaxed and comfortable.

• Love 1

Loren has always wanted a baby.  He hesitates due to Loren 's condition.  He's worried a child could have an even more pronounced case of the tic that affects her.

I forget the name right now.

• Useful 1
24 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Loren has always wanted a baby.  He hesitates due to Loren 's condition.  He's worried a child could have an even more pronounced case of the tic that affects her.

I forget the name right now.

She has tourettes syndrome IIRC.

• Love 1

I don’t blame Alexi. Unless they can do IVF and screen the embryos for that chromosome and avoid implanting those with it. (If it’s even possible) or use another woman’s egg. I would not want to knowingly have a child with Tourettes. The range of issues they can have is wide. Loren seems to have a pretty mild case, but like Alexi says what if their child is at the other end? He does not want to live with that guilt. 

• Love 3
On 7/7/2019 at 7:56 PM, iwasish said:

I don’t blame Alexi. Unless they can do IVF and screen the embryos for that chromosome and avoid implanting those with it. (If it’s even possible) or use another woman’s egg. I would not want to knowingly have a child with Tourettes. The range of issues they can have is wide. Loren seems to have a pretty mild case, but like Alexi says what if their child is at the other end? He does not want to live with that guilt. 

I dont think its posible to know if an embryo Will have Tourettes. TBH, I was always surprise he was witt her - BESIDES the tourettes (I couldnt date Simeone w tourettes) its her spoiled whininess. And She was so mean to anfisa complety unprovoked. 

• Love 1

Loren is pregnant

Baby news! Loren and Alexei Brovarnik, who appeared on season 3 of 90 Day Fiancé, are expecting their first child, the couple exclusively reveal to Us Weekly.

“It’s a surreal moment in our lives. For me, I see a lot of people I know (personally) announcing their own exciting news, and now it’s my turn,” Loren, 31, tells Us. “I’m excited, terrified, over the moon, nervous and so much more! Alex is hands down the best partner I could have ever asked for during this time.”

The Isreal native is also feeling a variety of emotions, he shares with Us. “I’m very excited and happy, but nervous and scared at the same time,” Alexei, 31, says.

The couple met while she was on a Birthright Israel trip and he was in Isreal working as a medic. She went to Israel to visit him five times in one year and later moved from New York to Florida to save money. The pair tied the knot twice — once in September 2015 and again in July 2016. While one wedding took place in the United States, the other was in Isreal so that both of their families could be a part of their celebrations.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 15
On 10/29/2019 at 2:53 PM, ECM1231 said:

Very happy for them! I like this couple; they seem fairly normal. 🙂

After watching Pillow Talk yesterday, I came here to see if she was pregnant as she did look it in her face. I'm also happy for them as I agree that they seem fairly normal. 

• Love 5

I knew it. My mom calls me Nancy Drew because I am always figuring out the stupid sh!t. She was eating saltines the other night on Pillow Talk... and last week her "wine" didn't look like wine; it looked like water. I said to my hubby, "I wonder if she is pregnant." My husband was too busy trying to figure out of TLC gives the couples money to decorate their bedrooms because they all had candles and pumpkins. 🙄

I am so pleased for them. They are my favorite 90 Day couple. Yay!

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, UniqueHandle said:

I knew it. My mom calls me Nancy Drew because I am always figuring out the stupid sh!t. She was eating saltines the other night on Pillow Talk... and last week her "wine" didn't look like wine; it looked like water. I said to my hubby, "I wonder if she is pregnant." My husband was too busy trying to figure out of TLC gives the couples money to decorate their bedrooms because they all had candles and pumpkins. 🙄

I am so pleased for them. They are my favorite 90 Day couple. Yay!

I thought she was pregnant only because she kept calling attention to her "drink."  "Do you think it is weird I am having a mimosa?"  Who keeps champagne in the house?  The water was obvious, lie and say you are having a White Claw.  Or say nothing.

But congratulations!

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I thought she was pregnant only because she kept calling attention to her "drink."  "Do you think it is weird I am having a mimosa?"  Who keeps champagne in the house?  The water was obvious, lie and say you are having a White Claw.  Or say nothing.

But congratulations!

She could have said, "Sexy Lexi, I can't believe you forgot to go to the liquor store today and now we have to drink iced tea/water/*fill in the blank*.... how about you take your shirt off and you watch this episode shirtless."

Wait, what? Anyway, she could have said something along those lines because now she is having to answer a lot of people asking her why she was "drinking" while she was pregnant. 

• Love 3

I am so happy for them. I really like them as a couple. They are the most natural and real of all the couples..........especially Alexei.  Mazal Tov!!

And yes, I kept noticing that she seemed to always make a point of commenting on her wine or drink. All's well that ends well.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, OoogleEyes said:

One never knows when an occasion to celebrate rears it's festive head!

I think mine are from NYE last year.  It just seemed so random.  Just say you're are having a White Claw or a Truly - they look like water.  (Not sure if that is a good thing......)

Either way, congrats to the soon to be parents.  I liked them as a couple as 1) they truly dig each other and 2) have the same religion, which can be a big deal if you are going to have kids.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I think mine are from NYE last year.  It just seemed so random.  Just say you're are having a White Claw or a Truly - they look like water.  (Not sure if that is a good thing......)

Either way, congrats to the soon to be parents.  I liked them as a couple as 1) they truly dig each other and 2) have the same religion, which can be a big deal if you are going to have kids.

Yes about the same religion.... remember that even though his family may not be fluent in English, they were very receptive and welcoming to her. They had some drama with his friends at their Israel wedding, but that was about it. Family wise they seem to all like each other.  

She is a bit hyper but he is just so normal and relaxed and funny... I think they complement each other very well. I am a fan.

• Love 10

Like most of these famewhores, Ashley is contracted with a company that links clickbait articles to her Instagram account. A recent one was about Loren's pregnancy, resulting in a bitchfest between the two. Loren wanted Ashley to clarify that it was her pregnancy and credit her for the photo, but Ashley isn't the one who posted it to her account and snaps back that Loren knows it. Ashley is being herself, bitchy.

Five slides

• Love 1
On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 6:22 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Upon further review, I found three little bottles of champagne in the back of my fridge!!

I have a few mini Cordoniu ones.... plus a bottle of Veuve Clicquot on the wine rack.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, mayvenne said:

Bringing this back to reality --- so sorry--- but  does Alexei work? I remember when Loren thought he should be a model and he was not having it, at that time he said would work as an EMT. Does he work, is he working or is he just staying with the TLC gravy train? 

He must.  Otherwise she who cannot shut up and talks about herself incessantly would be broadcasting it. 

• Love 1

ok now I meant to ask- I thought I noticed in previous pillow talk episodes that he called her Shlomit. Last night I was positive I heard that. It is a Hebrew name, sort of female of Solomon (Shlomo). In any case, wondering if anyone else has heard that/noticed that/ and have any insight? As I said, I do know it's a Hebrew name and I was wondering if maybe that's her Hebrew name or if he just says it because it's a silly sounding name???

Been thinking if we can rewatch their wedding ceremony if that is her Hebrew name, they would have used it in the Hebrew ceremony.(Shlo-meeet).