Type keyword(s) to search

Loren & Alexei: No Strippers Allowed

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, DanaMB said:

I know he often calls her queen in Hebrew but I have no idea if that’s the same word. 

Thanks DanaMB. I was just thinking I should probably be posting these over in the pillow talk forums as I wasn't sure if people are still posting here much so thanks for the acknowledgement!

I know that in Hebrew Queen is Malka or something close. I wonder if Shlomeet also has that meaning. Hmmmm.interesting!

• Love 1

Congrats to Loren and Alexei!

From Alexei (Loren's is the same)

The arrows are hard to see, but there are multiple slides, which include video from the reveal party. Loren also explains about why they are not doing anything that goes against a Jewish superstition, like setting up the baby's room.

Loren drove me crazy when they were on HEA, and a little on their original season, because she was so over dramatic. I haven't been watching PT but read that she still tries to turn things around to being about her. 

However, this is one of the couples that truly seemed to love each other from the very beginning and tried to get established before having kids, which just doesn't happen on this show. 

• Love 14

I'm more impressed with the old man behind them who got sworn in. He put on a suit for his big day and it must have been hard to plod through the process at his age!  Gosh, as much as I complain, I love America and love that others love it so much they are willing to sleep with the colts and Roberts of the world. 

• Love 15
8 hours ago, RealReality said:

I'm more impressed with the old man behind them who got sworn in. He put on a suit for his big day and it must have been hard to plod through the process at his age!  Gosh, as much as I complain, I love America and love that others love it so much they are willing to sleep with the colts and Roberts of the world. 

It practically makes me want to cry, to see these hopeful, happy faces all waving their flags.

Congratulations Alexei and Loren!

• Love 14

So much nicer than when my parents were sworn in. My dad's was at the old Chicago Amphitheatre. The place smelled of stale beer. I remember my mom and I trying to get my son's umbrella stroller up the narrow staircase, the bathrooms were awful. Several politicians pandered for votes. We snuck out. The place was torn down shortly after. 

I didn't go to my mom's but it was in the middle of one of the hottest days of the summer and Soldier Field (home of the Bears). People were not allowed to bring in umbrellas and sat there roasting in the hot sun. Of course concessions were charging an arm and a leg for water. Someone asked for ice and was denied. My mom yelled that it was discrimination...... same pandering of politicians..... my parents left early before my mom collapsed of heat stroke. 

I was glad I was born here! 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, mayvenne said:

Alexie is such a star. I almost fell over when they were  watching Big Ed and the ring he bought--- Loren says omg he only knows her 3 months?! and Lexi says when you know you know.

Priceless

Same.  He's so deadpan with all the right lines.  I find them way more likable on PT than their original series.  

I am so over Annie though - she seems like she TRIES to be loud and unnecessarily over the top.  

• Love 17
1 hour ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Same.  He's so deadpan with all the right lines.  I find them way more likable on PT than their original series.  

I am so over Annie though - she seems like she TRIES to be loud and unnecessarily over the top.  

He seems so reasonable and level -headed.  Makes me think his temper tantrum over male strippers was scripted fuckery.

• Love 13
(edited)

I find him very attractive, both physically and personality-wise.  He has a calm, sensible demeanor about him along with his quick wit and you can totally tell that he loves and adores his wife.  He just seems like a good man! 

ETA: Of course, he was on this shit show, so he loses some points right there.  I need to remember that and stay focused!  What do these two do for a living?  Anybody know?

Edited by Cementhead
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10

Well clearly I am not alone in the Lexi fan club. Nice to see that.

btw the other comment he made that I loved (well there are so many but this one stood out) was listening to our Souljarapping and Lexi said to Loren " Don't pollute his mind" referring to babycoming. I have to say his demeanor and delivery that I find endearing is very much Israeli.

• Love 11
9 hours ago, blubld43 said:

I really like these two on Pillow Talk, never saw their season.  Alex also became a U.S.citizen not long ago.

😷

I love the little flag he has on his side. I like to think he put it there after becoming a citizen. 

• Love 4

I didn’t really like Loren on her season. She was a nag and neurotic and constantly crying about her tics.  (The tics seem to have improved unless they are edited out for Pillow Talk.)  And she was a mean girl on the Tell All.  But Alexi comes across as a fundamentally decent person, and he has chosen her, so either he saw things in her we didn’t or he has been a positive influence on her.  Because unless it’s all for show she does come off as compassionate and caring on Pillow Talk.

• Love 12
On 3/19/2020 at 7:19 AM, blubld43 said:

I really like these two on Pillow Talk, never saw their season.  Alex also became a U.S.citizen not long ago.

with this corona virus lockdown, I need to watch the seasons I missed😷

If you like them on PT, I’d reconsider watching their season. Lol They are much more likable now, imo.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
On 4/5/2020 at 6:25 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

That bedroom doesn’t look like the one on Pillow Talk.

It could be tho. You don’t see turquoise end tables every day...

• Love 4
On 4/1/2020 at 2:20 PM, gonecrackers said:

It's so obnoxious to ask pregnant women how much weight they've gained. Loren should've told her to fuck off - politely. 😒

As my mom would say, Looks like it's all baby.  lol 

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

As my mom would say, Looks like it's all baby.  lol 

I hate the belly pics thing, but I think she's a smaller person so maybe getting uncomfortable but looks great & is glowing.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Spike said:

Wow I thought it wasn’t due for another three weeks.  Hope he is okay.

eonline had a short story about it. Evidently everyone is healthy and well - they will announce the name in the next couple of days.

• Love 5
On 3/19/2020 at 1:49 PM, Spike said:

I didn’t really like Loren on her season. She was a nag and neurotic and constantly crying about her tics.  (The tics seem to have improved unless they are edited out for Pillow Talk.)  And she was a mean girl on the Tell All.  But Alexi comes across as a fundamentally decent person, and he has chosen her, so either he saw things in her we didn’t or he has been a positive influence on her.  Because unless it’s all for show she does come off as compassionate and caring on Pillow Talk.

I too have been curious about her tics, I’ve wondered if maybe they have subsided while she’s pg as I know sometimes some autoimmune type diseases will go into remission or subside while a woman is pregnant.

Cute baby, nice name.

I just googled to see what these 2 do for a living because I remember a Pillow Talk from a few weeks ago where Alex was talking about some cruise he had to go on 'for work.'  I was so impressed that he had an actual job that I made a mental note to myself to look into this... and then completely forgot about it until just now. 

Sadly, all I could find in my very short, minutes-only google search is that these 2 make a living hustling crap, such as diet teas 🤮 and other random products through "social media influencing" via their Instagram accounts, etc.  So I am guessing that the cruise he was sent on "for work" was probably him showing up to make a personal appearance on some 3-day weekend workshop to shill a new protein shake or something on a boat.  Get a job, Alex.  I am too old for this shit. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Cementhead said:

Cute baby, nice name.

I just googled to see what these 2 do for a living because I remember a Pillow Talk from a few weeks ago where Alex was talking about some cruise he had to go on 'for work.'  I was so impressed that he had an actual job that I made a mental note to myself to look into this... and then completely forgot about it until just now. 

Sadly, all I could find in my very short, minutes-only google search is that these 2 make a living hustling crap, such as diet teas 🤮 and other random products through "social media influencing" via their Instagram accounts, etc.  So I am guessing that the cruise he was sent on "for work" was probably him showing up to make a personal appearance on some 3-day weekend workshop to shill a new protein shake or something on a boat.  Get a job, Alex.  I am too old for this shit. 

I looked them up on Linked In and Loren has an account and her job is:

Experienced Executive Assistant. Marketing and Social Media savvy. Event Coordinator

and I could find nothing on Lexi.  I thought he was an EMT?

• Love 3