Type keyword(s) to search

Loren & Alexei: No Strippers Allowed

• Start Topic

Yes, I thought he was EMT in Israel and when she was trying to get him to be a model, remember how he was protesting saying it wasn't for him ( also although I think he is very attractive, I don't think the modeling agencies thought he was model material)- and that he would do EMT work. My guess is that like with many of these reality "stars" ahem they get spoiled because people WILL pay them for being them. They get lulled into it. I do think these 2 are much smarter than most and may ride this gravy train for as long as it suits them but will have the smarts and all to change paths when it no longer works.

• Love 9

Loren has an office job but I'm not sure what she does. She posted to IG a lot while she was working from home. Alexei works at a warehouse operating a forklift. At least he did back when they did an update show on them right before Pillow Talk started.

• Love 8

The reveal was cute, but Loren was obviously unhappy it was a boy, even being consoled by people. I thought that was very immature. I've never been impressed by her & that display didn't help. Also, Tourette's is much more common in boys than girls. I recall Alex saying how guilty they'd feel if their child were to have it. Hopefully there won't be any issues.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Does anyone know where the discuss is for their having a baby show that aired last night?  I know it's on Live Chat, but, what about the regular thread? 

It’s in the What Now thread.

• Love 1
On 4/29/2020 at 11:01 AM, gonecrackers said:

The reveal was cute, but Loren was obviously unhappy it was a boy, even being consoled by people. I thought that was very immature. I've never been impressed by her & that display didn't help. Also, Tourette's is much more common in boys than girls. I recall Alex saying how guilty they'd feel if their child were to have it. Hopefully there won't be any issues.

I agree (I am really late to the party on this!) as truthfully, I never wanted a girl so I was like:  "Loren!  GROW UP!" 

Glad they are back on Pillow Talk!

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I agree (I am really late to the party on this!) as truthfully, I never wanted a girl so I was like:  "Loren!  GROW UP!" 

Glad they are back on Pillow Talk!

Me too. I have been missing them. 

• Love 3

This may be an ad, but it's not diarrhea tea and is positive, so I'll give it a pass.

lorenbrovarnik - 

A TRUE KNOT is when there’s a knot in the umbilical chord... it can be fatal and it’s not detected in an ultrasound. Shai had a true knot and lost nutrients in the womb. That’s why I didn’t feel really well the night before... Shai was telling us he was ready and it was time! The dr. told us if we waited, it could’ve broken off and Shai wouldn’t be here. We got very, very lucky. This isn’t the case for every baby do moms, don’t panic. This was our case. 🧿

• Love 1

Loren looked great on Pillow Talk, clearly tired but not trying to disguise her post-partum figure.   I would have pegged her for someone to hide out until her body snapped back.  Good for her.

• Love 8
On 4/29/2020 at 9:01 AM, gonecrackers said:

I disagree that it's immature to be sad that your kid has a greater chance of inheriting your disease.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
13 hours ago, toolazy said:
On 4/29/2020 at 12:01 PM, gonecrackers said:

I disagree that it's immature to be sad that your kid has a greater chance of inheriting your disease.  

That's not what I was referring to in the least. I was referring to her behavior at the reveal (see bolded)- she clearly wanted a girl. I understand that too; we can have preferences. However I didn't think she handled her disappointment well publicly. That's all I was saying.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 3

I think the point was, maybe the reason she wanted a girl was to lessen the probability that the child would inherit her Tourettes.  I know they expressed concern over having children, so it was probably on her mind since she found out she was pregnant, perhaps building it up in her mind as having daughter being her saving grace.  But then, maybe she just wanted to dress her in pretty pink dresses.  I don't know her mind and I guess the only important thing is that she really seems to love her son.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

He cracked me up when Loren asked if he would fall in love with her if she were 30 years older than him and he quickly turned to her and matter-of-factly replied, "Nope." And when she said she'd be great, he said, "I don't know about that."

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, politichick said:

He cracked me up when Loren asked if he would fall in love with her if she were 30 years older than him and he quickly turned to her and matter-of-factly replied, "Nope." And when she said she'd be great, he said, "I don't know about that."

I thought that was cute. It was the sort of thing that, had it occurred during their season, it would have been turned into some sort of major drama but because they are happily married with a baby, it was just cute banter.

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I thought that was cute. It was the sort of thing that, had it occurred during their season, it would have been turned into some sort of major drama but because they are happily married with a baby, it was just cute banter.

I really didn't like them as a couple in their first 90-Day season (I don't know if they did more than 1).  Loren was so annoying and spoiled.  But I'm loving them on Pillow Talk.  They're super-cute together.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, CouchTater said:

I really didn't like them as a couple in their first 90-Day season (I don't know if they did more than 1).  Loren was so annoying and spoiled.  But I'm loving them on Pillow Talk.  They're super-cute together.  

I love them on Pillow Talk but I didn't see their season.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I love them on Pillow Talk but I didn't see their season.

During their season the drinking game was every time you heard "strippers" "strip club" or "disrepected me" you drink, then you pass out in three minutes.  Their drama was she went to a strip club for her bachelorette, he did not want her to go, she went and blamed her BFF, then drama with her Tourette's

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

During their season the drinking game was every time you heard "strippers" "strip club" or "disrepected me" you drink, then you pass out in three minutes.  Their drama was she went to a strip club for her bachelorette, he did not want her to go, she went and blamed her BFF, then drama with her Tourette's

Not sure about the Tourett's but I think most of the strip club drama was manufactured.

• Love 4

The scene that stands out from their season for me:  Loren, Alexei and her parents were Skyping with Alexei's family in Israel (I think).  Loren got upset because she had taken Alexei away from his family (his dad was crying, if I remember correctly).  After the call, Loren left the room crying.  Her parents guilted Alexei into going to comfort her, even though he was the one who had just watched his dad cry and he was the one thousands of miles away from his parents.  That annoyed me, and I fast-forwarded through their scenes after that.

But again, I enjoy them now.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

She is very narcissistic.  Would you love ME if I were 30 years older?  Lots of similar comments.

What I love about them is he handles her so well.  He doesn't play into her drama and brushes it off.  They seem perfect together and I love them.

• Love 16

Shai is just under 6 months old, highly unlikely she is pregnant again. She just hasn't lost the baby weight; Covid restrictions in Florida make it difficult to get out for exercise, and lots of people have turned to comfort food in recent months.  Or maybe she just doesn't care about losing the weight right now.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
40 minutes ago, Quof said:

Shai is just under 6 months old, highly unlikely she is pregnant again. She just hasn't lost the baby weight; Covid restrictions in Florida make it difficult to get out for exercise, and lots of people have turned to comfort food in recent months.  Or maybe she just doesn't care about losing the weight right now.

My mom had my brother at the end of January and was pregnant with me by early July.  I imagine my dad was pawing at her and she just gave in.

• LOL 5
6 hours ago, Quof said:

My brother and I are 16 months apart. It happens...

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

My brother and I are 16 months apart. It happens...

Eleven months here.  Don't want to know why.

8 hours ago, Quof said:

She just hasn't lost the baby weight; Covid restrictions in Florida make it difficult to get out for exercise, and lots of people have turned to comfort food in recent months. 

Alex appears to be getting his exercise in.  Or maybe shaving his legs is working, and making them look more muscular.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, sagittarius sue said:

That's a weird article, as if it was written several months ago.  Shay is not a newborn, he was born 9 months ago.

I found that odd, too. The baby should be eating semi-solid or even some solid food by now.

• Love 2

I just love this guy! He's not afraid to get out there and work, unlike most of the other losers that are on this show. He knows how to handle Loren, too! He's not having any of her drama. They make an adorable family with little Shai. 

• Love 9
29 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

You know, I like them but........please stop posting pictures of your baby/toddler seemingly every. Single. Day.  Yes he is cute and all that, but man.....how can we miss you if you don't go away?  I like Robert/Anny's idea:  no pics at all or face covered.   My kids are 23 and 21 and frankly my attitude would have been nope not sharing, people are mean as f**k on the internet and I am not going hear talk about my baby's attractiveness.

• Love 6