Type keyword(s) to search

The Other Duggars: The Lost Girls and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

If your post is not PRIMARILY about the Duggars, it will be removed. Please stick to the topic or take it to Small Talk, thank you.

• Start Topic

https://m.facebook.com/duggarfamilyofficial#!/duggarfamilyofficial/photos/a.518180528315601.1073741828.510067475793573/764954383638213/?type=3&source=54

How many of their 19 kids are going to be photographed with the god sticker? How many leg-humpers actually buy these stickers?

What the heck is that T-shirt portraying? Is it the holier-than-thou retort to the Stages of Man, where the cartoons go ape, Neanderthal, blah blah, Homo sapiens?

• Love 2

What the heck is that T-shirt portraying? Is it the holier-than-thou retort to the Stages of Man, where the cartoons go ape, Neanderthal, blah blah, Homo sapiens?

Can't see or decipher much of it, but it looks as if it passes through "Kneels Down to Pray" to an ultimate destination of "Hands Up! Don't Shoot!" .... Maybe it's a terrifying summation of where we're heading with Conservative Christian Persecution.

• Love 11

Can't see or decipher much of it, but it looks as if it passes through "Kneels Down to Pray" to an ultimate destination of "Hands Up! Don't Shoot!" .... Maybe it's a terrifying summation of where we're heading with Conservative Christian Persecution.

Laughter- induced asthma coughing, here.

• Love 3

I googled - it's various prayer poses and the text reads "God's journey for mankind since 4000 BC." It's from a website creationtoday.com

• Love 2

I googled - it's various prayer poses and the text reads "God's journey for mankind since 4000 BC." It's from a website creationtoday.com

frustration.gif

Edited by Aja
  • Love 9

The antithesis to 'evilution'.  You know, that lie from the pit of Hell.  I'm off to the site referenced above because I need a laugh. 

• Love 7

The antithesis to 'evilution'. You know, that lie from the pit of Hell. I'm off to the site referenced above because I need a laugh.

I thought so. That's what I was awkwardly trying to express when I asked, obviously before I was fully caffeinated this morning. Duh, evolution, that's the concept I was groping for! LOL.

(Pardon, I meant EVILution. Hahahah!!)

Edited by Tabbygirl521

Yes, we at PTV don't post working links, but instead encourage forum members to ask God to guide them to the correct internet destination. It's an exciting opportunity to demonstrate God's will in your life. If, after prayer, the link still doesn't work, well, what do you expect on the liberal media.

Still laughing - thank you!

Me too!!

• Love 3

Yeah, they're Young Earth Creationists. Hence, the world began at 4000 BCE. 

Their "scientist" defending this is Ken Ham of the Creationist Museum, where humans ride dinos. His debate with Bill Nye was an epic smackdown for the evolutionists. Ham could do nothing but quote scripture and incorrectly interpret it. 

• Love 9

Yes, we at PTV don't post working links, but instead encourage forum members to ask God to guide them to the correct internet destination. It's an exciting opportunity to demonstrate God's will in your life. If, after prayer, the link still doesn't work, well, what do you expect on the liberal media.

Or a subtle way of keeping our fellow man from sinful destinations!

• Love 1

That's actually a really nice thing for them to do. Can't snark on them for entertaining people at a nursing home, or am I going soft?

• Love 8

Somepity, you are as runny as an uncooked egg.  I don't want to go to a nursing home.  I'd rather die.  I'm serious.

My dog got ESA and Service dog certifications but can't get Therapy Dog license because he won't lie down and stay there for 15 minutes.  Not happening.  Yet Therapy Dog is what he probably would do best.  He's great about allowing himself to be petted and made over without getting excited and acting up.  He knows he's adorable (40lbs, not a lap dog) and has been fussed over by strangers all his life.  But since there is no way he is going to lie down for 15  min or more, skip it.  

• Love 2

That's actually a really nice thing for them to do. Can't snark on them for entertaining people at a nursing home, or am I going soft?

I agree. Some people avoid nursing homes like the plague, so good for them. My mom's nursing home is always looking for volunteers and they're surprisingly hard to come by. Those residents need entertainment and people to think of them.

Edited by Spencer Hastings
  • Love 9

It's been years now, but when my Grandma was in a nursing home for the last few months of her life, she got a pretty good one.  Once every two weeks a woman brought in her llama!  It was very calm, liked to be petted, and never had an accident indoors.  The patients went gaga over that llama.  My mom noticed that a lot of the patients got visitors on 'llama day'.  Some of those patients never saw their grandkids or great grandkids unless the llama was going to be there.

• Love 7

Just got back from visiting the poor demented mother in law in a nursing home.  Luckily the father has money because she is in a lovely facility.  We ate lunch and supper with her and while not gourmet food it was very adequate.  And bummer there is no bar! There are no smells in her "pod" of about 35.  Lots of aides milling about.  It all seems like a Hampton Inn.  Not that I would like to be there. Or demented.  There is a sign up that visitors are encouraged 24/7.  The father in law says they get volunteers throughout the week doing various things.  She can't participate in any of them, sadly, but they put her in there anyway.  Mr. lookeyloo says please don't let me end up like that.  Nice that Jed and Jer are doing that.

• Love 3

https://m.facebook.com/duggarfamilyofficial/photos/a.516618088471845.1073741827.510067475793573/768166869983631/?type=3&source=54

Poor lil Lost Girl Jordyn. She's barefoot in the winter! Must be that none of the used shoes in the shared family shoebox fit! Who is Jordyn's buddy? Her hair could use a good brushing and a barette.

Probably her flip-flops fell off.

As we recently learned, Jordyn's buddy is JESSA! So basically, no one.

• Love 1

Somepity, you are as runny as an uncooked egg.  I don't want to go to a nursing home.  I'd rather die.  I'm serious.

My dog got ESA and Service dog certifications but can't get Therapy Dog license because he won't lie down and stay there for 15 minutes.  Not happening.  Yet Therapy Dog is what he probably would do best.  He's great about allowing himself to be petted and made over without getting excited and acting up.  He knows he's adorable (40lbs, not a lap dog) and has been fussed over by strangers all his life.  But since there is no way he is going to lie down for 15  min or more, skip it.  

OT but dogs do not need to do a down stay for 15 minutes to get certified byTDI  http://www.tdi-dog.org/images/TestingBrochure.pdf  The 15 minute thing sounds more like obedience title.  

I think it is nice the boys are going to the NH to entertain.  It isn't like they have school or jobs so they have plenty  of time to volunteer. 

Edited by auntieminem
  • Love 2

I am so with you on this one. It'd be kinder to shoot me than have me as a Duggar captive audience in an old folks home. The only thing that could make old folks home living even worse would be an inescapable Duggar visit.

Oh, I dunno. You could pretend to have dementia and call out any question you wished.

• Love 10

I am so with you on this one. It'd be kinder to shoot me than have me as a Duggar captive audience in an old folks home. The only thing that could make old folks home living even worse would be an inescapable Duggar visit.

To this day, I still feel horribly for that girl with cancer whom the Duggars appropriated for show material. The poor kid already got the shit end of the stick by being diagnosed with a terminal illness, yet she was still forced to endure a visit from Michelle and JimBoob. Life really is a cruel bag of tricks sometimes.

• Love 2

Let us not forget The Grampa Duggar Barely Breathing But It's His Birthday Party For The Cameras!!

I am unable to find anything to admire about these bible thumping famewhores.

Let us not forget The Grampa Duggar Barely Breathing But It's His Birthday Party For The Cameras!!

I am unable to find anything to admire about these bible thumping famewhores.

hmm it hadn't occurred to me that it could just be a photo op, or just for TLC to build the brand back up.

• Love 3
Jessa must be heartless.  Wouldn't you enjoy such a cute little buddy?

To be honest, if I had to raise my baby sister as my own child I probably wouldn't be enjoying it at all; in fact I'd feel pretty resentful. Not fair on Jordyn of course, but the whole set-up wasn't fair on Jessa either. Poor Jordyn got the short end of the stick with Jessa as a buddy, she probably would've been better off with Jill or Jana (does Jinger even have buddies? I don't think I've ever seen her hold a child, perhaps she doesn't have a heart for them) but I can't blame Jessa for wanting to focus on her own kid rather than her mother's.

• Love 12

To be honest, if I had to raise my baby sister as my own child I probably wouldn't be enjoying it at all; in fact I'd feel pretty resentful. Not fair on Jordyn of course, but the whole set-up wasn't fair on Jessa either. Poor Jordyn got the short end of the stick with Jessa as a buddy, she probably would've been better off with Jill or Jana (does Jinger even have buddies? I don't think I've ever seen her hold a child, perhaps she doesn't have a heart for them) but I can't blame Jessa for wanting to focus on her own kid rather than her mother's.

Too true! I'm the youngest in my family and there were many times my older siblings didn't even want me to tag along, never mind help raise me.

• Love 4

I'm a baby boomer who can't face the thought of being in a nursing home. I hope my mind goes before my body. I can't imagine being of sound mind and having Duggar music come in to torture my last working facility and my being physically unable to snark about it. 

• Love 4

According to a post yesterday, it was the gym, then lunch with Jinger. I guess this cover will buy her a trainer. They were out looking at houses over the weekend, but sorry, not even the cover of People for a Z list nobody is going to finance a house. Even in dirt cheap Arkansas.

• Love 1

According to a post yesterday, it was the gym, then lunch with Jinger. I guess this cover will buy her a trainer. They were out looking at houses over the weekend, but sorry, not even the cover of People for a Z list nobody is going to finance a house. Even in dirt cheap Arkansas.

Houses are pretty cheap there. A Jessa-level house could be had for the People cover plus all the leaks she's been tossing the press. Don't forget her online store, too.

• Love 1

From the pics I saw Dillon draw of their dream house, they won't accept a Mold House. They will be living totally beyond their means inside of a year. I didn't know she had a store; I just knew that she got comped clothes for pimping out stores on social media. Other than that, I've seen no evidence of work from her. 

From the pics I saw Dillon draw of their dream house, they won't accept a Mold House. They will be living totally beyond their means inside of a year. I didn't know she had a store; I just knew that she got comped clothes for pimping out stores on social media. Other than that, I've seen no evidence of work froher. 

Hang around Jim Bob and Michelle long enough and you'll see this as the equivalent of working a 60-hour week down a mineshaft.

• Love 9