Type keyword(s) to search

The Other Duggars: The Lost Girls and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

If your post is not PRIMARILY about the Duggars, it will be removed. Please stick to the topic or take it to Small Talk, thank you.

• Start Topic

I think the turtle head jutting probably stems from constantly being in photos with 18 other people and being told to “move your head over so I can see you” or your having your face blocked by the person in front of you. I hope Jenni enjoyed her vacation and didn’t have to babysit any kids.

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4
49 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I think the turtle head jutting probably stems from constantly being in photos with 18 other people and being told to “move your head over so I can see you” or your having your face blocked by the person in front of you. I hope Jenni enjoyed her vacation and didn’t have to babysit any kids.

I think they’re trying to make their faces look thinner. Not that Jinger has a double chin at all.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

By Amy's cavalier wording, I'm guessing she fails to understand the restraints AR's ban puts on OBs in cases of miscarriages and stillborns. Those aren't medical emergencies - until they become medical emergencies.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

WOACB also went after Deanna. I wonder what happened? They were all BFFs not that long ago.

It's hard for me to follow the timeline, but I tend to think that Amy really ignited the feud when she suddenly pretended to not know what WOACB was all about after that weird outburst involving the other person whose name I can't remember. I just remember WOACB and Amy appearing to make fun of her, and then Amy backtracked and pretended like she had been somehow tricked.

In fairness to Amy, I do think she probably had no clue that WOACB already had a beef with this person and whatever they were doing was intended to be insulting toward her specifically, but for her to act like she had no idea why WOACB was befriending her was pretty disingenuous in my opinion. In any event, I imagine WOACB basically declared war at that point. But I feel like they may have still acted friendly with each other after that? If they did, I suspect it's more because Amy is going to Amy and WOACB is going to WOACB, and they were both just using each other. 

Rereading what I typed I feel like I'm trying to summarize some ridiculous teen melodrama, which is probably the emotional level of both people involved. 

• LOL 15
2 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Backwoods Barbie! I keep wanting to call her Backstreet. 😀

YES! I knew there was Barbie in the name, but I was thinking Redneck Barbie or Hillbilly Barbie but didn't think that sounded right. 

• LOL 4

I just started looking at WOACB's comments and she claims that she finally figured out Amy was a liar last December and that this triggered Amy conducting a "smear campaign" against her. I honestly don't find WOACB any more credible than I do Amy, so who knows what triggered it, but that is certainly an interesting narrative. 

I think you might be right on the timeline, though @emmawoodhouse, because the Backwoods Barbie brouhaha was last November. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

That was only last November? I thought it was like a year ago. At any rate, I thought there had been something of a reconciliation, but I could be mistaken. 

And you're right. I don't know who wins a credibility fight between Amy and KJ. They're both pretty slimy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
(edited)

I read some of the comments on KJ's post this morning. She claimed that Amy's website for the clothing store had been down for a month. I don't know how how long it's been down, but it is down. So Amy has no source of income at present. KJ also claims that Amy is renting that huge house. That's easily enough checked with tax records. 

eta Checked the Assessor's records, and there is nothing new in either Dillon or Amy's names. 

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • Useful 8
3 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I read some of the comments on KJ's post this morning. She claimed that Amy's website for the clothing store had been down for a month. I don't know how how long it's been down, but it is down. So Amy has no source of income at present. KJ also claims that Amy is renting that huge house. That's easily enough checked with tax records. 

eta Checked the Assessor's records, and there's nothing in neither Amy's nor Dillon's names. 

Anything in Deanna's name?

(edited)
10 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Anything in Deanna's name?

There's a house in Deanna's name, but it's been assessed over a period of years. It's not their current place. Amy's only listing is for a place I can't determine, maybe her first store location, last assessed in 2020. Their old house was in Dillon's name only. There is no new listing in his name.

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • Useful 6
4 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

eta Checked the Assessor's records, and there is nothing new in either Dillon or Amy's names. 

Not aimed at you, but at the WOACB lady: who cares! 

• Like 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, YupItsMe said:

Not aimed at you, but at the WOACB lady: who cares! 

She's coming for Amy with new tea, so it's news here. 

She just posted a document between Amy's former landlord and Amy. It was notarized by Mary Duggar just days before her death. 😲

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, Zella said:

Goddamn, Katie Joy does not play around. Hell hath no fury like a second-rate celebrity gossiper scorned.  

I was gonna post early I wouldn't want Miss Balls as an enemy. Yeeeeesh!

• Like 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, GeeGolly said:

I was gonna post early I wouldn't want Miss Balls as an enemy. Yeeeeesh!

For real. I can't stand her, but now I am glued to her Instagram, eagerly awaiting her next salvo against Amy. 

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Murder She Wrote Reaction GIF

• LOL 16
5 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

There's this one, detailing the lawsuit against Amy for breaking the lease and back rent. There's a counter claim that the property manager has requested be dismissed. It's a hot mess, and I am here if or it! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfSCHPOPFS3/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

OMG, with the headline, lol. 

Just to clarify, everyone who dies unexpectedly, lives until they're dead and I would hardly call notarizing something as "work".

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 6/25/2022 at 6:22 PM, emmawoodhouse said:

This shit is going to go viral. There's obviously no love lost between WOACB and Famy. 😱

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfP-9GwMLEg/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

To Amy's credit, I don't think she's deleting or blocking people who disagree with her. I replied a couple of times to her Twitter post about this and we're still Twitter friends. 

On 6/25/2022 at 10:37 PM, emmawoodhouse said:

Backwoods Barbie! I keep wanting to call her Backstreet. 😀

They seemed to make up after that, so I was surprised to see WOACB going so hard after Amy (and Deanna) tonight.

OMG, I stumbled upon Backwoods Barbie's YouTube channel and she's kinda crazy. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
1 minute ago, Kellyee said:

Amy did an interview with The Sun recently. Do they pay for interviews?

They probably didn't have to. There may have been a time when Amy demanded to be paid for interviews, but now she's so desperate for attention, they can likely get her for nothing (which is really all she's worth to them).

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)

Dillon and Amy had financial difficulties. Huge back tax debt that was paid off when they sold the house next to Joy's house.  Wellingtons is owned by a group of partners. If i remember correctly, Dillon and 3-4 others.

edited to add - Dillons Kingston Real Estate Investment llc owns the building Wellington's is in. Property was originally owned by Mary, then Deanna and now Dillon's llc.

Edited by crazy8s
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 9

Wellingtons Restaurant Group llc and Wellingtons Rogers Llc were both filed 4/2022. dillon and 3 others listed.

Dillon then filed Tetherd llc 5/3/22. That one has just him listed.

amy and dillon seem to live in Rogers. address given on the llc shows a house that looks like the one in amy's pics and they do not own it. Novelseven ventures inc is listed as the owner.

• Useful 6
On 7/23/2022 at 11:49 AM, Salacious Kitty said:

The 3130 website has been down ever since Amy closed her storefront. I don't know why she she didn't keep it running for some revenue flow. People have certainly moved on from her by now. 

She might not have had any inventory or ability to fulfill orders. She isn't Amazon, though she probably would like to be.

• Useful 1
(edited)
19 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

She might not have had any inventory or ability to fulfill orders. She isn't Amazon, though she probably would like to be.

I remember her packing up an entire store of inventory when she shut her doors. She could have fulfilled orders for the season, at least. She promised an online business months ago, but it still hasn't materialized.

eta Just checked. The site promises to be back soon. It said that two months ago. 

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

Lol, Deanna is quoting Anna now - there is more to the story, the truth will come out.

She also posted this in the comments.

Thank You to everyone who sent me encouraging, and uplifting comments! The ones who disagree with me you were not there when I had the conversation with a family member! I just want everyone to know I WAS SHOCKED!!! For the record I was not raised in IBLP!!! My Mother encouraged my brother and I to go to some conferences!
But I never believed in it! I thought IBLP had some different beliefs! Now my Mother loved it!

(edited)

She’s bordering on JRod territory with all those exclamation points!!!!!!!!! And CAPS!!!!  I can’t believe adults write like that. And she seems just as addicted to vaguebooking as Amy. 

Edited by awaken
  • Like 9
  • Love 4
22 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Good gravy, these people sure all like to mention over and over that they'll "tell more later".  I'm guessing it's like having a "Free Beer Tomorrow!" sign up at the bar.  It's just never going to happen, is it?  Yikes.

Exactly. Tell the “‘more” now or forever hold your peace. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, awaken said:

What is this “later” they’re waiting for? What is holding them back exactly? When the supposed NDA expires?

An exclusive interview paying $$$$, perhaps?

A statement after conviction is somewhat appropriate. The rest is nonsense. In my mind the two of them have nothing to do with this. They “didn’t know”, and should shut up about it. 

• Like 6
  • Love 4