Type keyword(s) to search

The Other Duggars: The Lost Girls and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

If your post is not PRIMARILY about the Duggars, it will be removed. Please stick to the topic or take it to Small Talk, thank you.

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

OMG. None of the Duggars are obligated to speak publicly about Josh.

Agree. And if I was a Duggar sib, I wouldn’t want to speak to her in private either. I wouldn’t trust her not to splash it on her SM. 

• Like 6
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, BigBingerBro said:

uasrlgzo9jf91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

So then why doesn’t she specifically say what she wants to say? Why is it always so vague and cryptic? And why not just say it to them instead of posting it on social media?  Yes, I know, we’re talking about famy!

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, awaken said:

So then why doesn’t she specifically say what she wants to say? Why is it always so vague and cryptic? And why not just say it to them instead of posting it on social media?  Yes, I know, we’re talking about famy!

Yup, it's Famy. But with the NDA, she has to be vague and cryptic. Same with Deanna. All we can really gather is that there is serious bad blood between them and the JimBob Duggars.

• Love 1

I honestly don't believe the bitch has an NDA. I think she just likes to be coy and suggest it as an excuse when she gets pressed since she actually knows jack shit. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Zella said:

I honestly don't believe the bitch has an NDA. I think she just likes to be coy and suggest it as an excuse when she gets pressed since she actually knows jack shit. 

I dunno. Deanna supposedly also has an NDA, and her posts are similarly vaguebookish. Neither of them directly address the issue, which I have surmised is what they didn't know about the FF. 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I dunno. Deanna supposedly also has an NDA, and her posts are similarly vaguebookish. Neither of them directly address the issue, which I have surmised is what they didn't know about the FF. 

I'd have more faith in her claims she has an NDA if she's not been caught lying in the past. She continually contradicts herself and her behavior doesn't match her chosen narrative either. I really don't think she knows anything, but I think she loves the attention. 

Edited by Zella
  • Like 6
  • Love 6
27 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Amy did interviews talking about Josh and "all the lies the Duggars told her and Deanna". She posted a letter she supposedly sent to the judge.

Also their followers are constantly applauding them for speaking out, so if there is an NDA, I think they likely have already broken the terms of it.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2

Yeah she just doesn't act like any other person I've heard of who was under an NDA. And I say this as someone who used to buy that argument, but the more she talks, the more convinced I am she is full of shit about it. 

• Like 8
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Zella said:

Yeah she just doesn't act like any other person I've heard of who was under an NDA. And I say this as someone who used to buy that argument, but the more she talks, the more convinced I am she is full of shit about it. 

From what I understand, the NDAs went into effect around the time of Joshgate I. Maybe they were only for five years, so over in mid 2020? I imagine Boob could have figured that that would have blown over by then. Of course, he had no clue about tv's ongoing obsession. 

Off to watch Famy's video. I'm sure I'll be amused. 😂

• LOL 1
12 hours ago, awaken said:

She’s so classy. 🙄😏

• LOL 5
10 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I agree that they didn't know anymore than the public did. However, Deanna should have been told to protect Amy as a child from her predator cousin. I do wonder what, if anything, they were told about FF being sent away when he was 16? 

They of course knew nothing about what Smuggar FF did when he was 16 because the Duggars had a perfect family. 

• LOL 1

Amy is a year older than Josh and it seems information about the molestations leaked past the congregation fairly quickly. Within 2 years it reached law enforcement and DCF. Amy would have been 19 by then. It seems highly unlikely Amy never heard any details of what happened when the rest of their area knew all about it.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Like 5
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Zella said:

I do believe Amy and her mom signed some bog standard NDA with the production company when they first appeared on the show.  This is commonplace with reality shows where the production companies and networks don't want their "talent" blabbing about how the sausage gets made.  She would also have signed on when she and Dill were on Marriage Bootcamp.  So she's not technically lying about signing one, she's just omitting who made her do it.  

I have never subscribed to the theory that JB had his sister and niece sign any form of NDA.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3

I've gone back and forth. Before the scandals, I can see it being in JB's interest to make sure anyone who knew that Duggar inc wasn't quite so perfect behind the scenes wasn't going to talk. Unless there are other, non FF scandals waiting to burst, though, I don't see any sign that Amy or Deana have any special knowledge or are doing anymore than trying to insert themselves via vague booking. 

• Like 3

JB would have needed dozens of folks to sign NDAs to keep the best known secret in town quiet, so I think Amy and Deanna were the least of his worries. And Amy & Deanna didn't start turning on JB & M until after the 1st two scandals.

JB did not want Josh to go to DC. I think he thought it would be his undoing because he thought someone would spill the tea. It turns out it was FF's undoing, but just not for that reason.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
On 8/4/2022 at 2:42 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

Deanna recently claimed they were lied to by JB, but she didn't say about what. Answering fan questions, she alluded to the FF, but again didn't elaborate. 

I wish she had. JB lies all the time about everything. What did he lie to his sister about that she's surprised about?

Edited by andromeda331
  • Like 1

Amy's post makes no sense. Many of the siblings have spoken about about Josh's conviction (which they were not required to do)- Jinger/Jeremy, Jill/Derrick, Jason, Joy-Anna/Austin, the consistent statement was "what he did was horrid, pray for Anna and the Ms".

What else does she want them to say? Whatever their intimate thoughts are about Josh as a person, they don't owe the public a discussion about that (its probably emotionally safer to speak to their spouse, a close loved one or a therapist about stuff like that).

19 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Deanna recently claimed they were lied to by JB, but she didn't say about what. Answering fan questions, she alluded to the FF, but again didn't elaborate. 

JB is a liar. I am sure the lied about a lot of things, and now that Mary is gone, Deena has years of built up frustration, but that's "sibling stuff" most likely. I can believe that Deena did not know the entire story regarding Josh's molestations of his sisters and she sent Amy to the Duggar house alone. That would enrage me, but Amy is an adult now, their parents are gone, Deena does not have to deal with JB any more if she doesnt want to.

• Like 6
  • Love 13
58 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Amy's post makes no sense. Many of the siblings have spoken about about Josh's conviction (which they were not required to do)- Jinger/Jeremy, Jill/Derrick, Jason, Joy-Anna/Austin, the consistent statement was "what he did was horrid, pray for Anna and the Ms".

What else does she want them to say? Whatever their intimate thoughts are about Josh as a person, they don't owe the public a discussion about that (its probably emotionally safer to speak to their spouse, a close loved one or a therapist about stuff like that).

JB is a liar. I am sure the lied about a lot of things, and now that Mary is gone, Deena has years of built up frustration, but that's "sibling stuff" most likely. I can believe that Deena did not know the entire story regarding Josh's molestations of his sisters and she sent Amy to the Duggar house alone. That would enrage me, but Amy is an adult now, their parents are gone, Deena does not have to deal with JB any more if she doesnt want to.

Certainly no one is obligated to speak out, but most of the siblings’ sm statements (all written by men, not the sisters) seemed somewhat lame and disingenuous to me. They said what they thought the public wanted to hear. Jeremy posted that he/they thought Josh’s actions were horrid, etc, but in a deposition a few months ago said he didn’t think Josh was a pedophile, and that he wouldn’t want to know if a sexual predator was living in their neighborhood 😳. That from a man with 2 young daughters and a naive, dim, sheltered wife. I understand why Amy and Deanna might be frustrated with their SM statements. That said, they don’t owe anyone anything more. 

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Deanna posted in IG comments sometime in the last few months that she had always been very close to JB until recently. I think the lies they say they were told were regarding this last scandal. I'm sure JB was hoping they could make it go away quietly and the details would never be shared.

• Useful 2
23 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Deanna posted in IG comments sometime in the last few months that she had always been very close to JB until recently. I think the lies they say they were told were regarding this last scandal. I'm sure JB was hoping they could make it go away quietly and the details would never be shared.

Deanna obviously has more tolerance for disrespect than I do. JB has insulted her for years by talking about all of her “sinful” behavior, like having a child out of wedlock and getting divorced. I hope she didn’t internalize that hateful message. 

• Like 1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Deanna obviously has more tolerance for disrespect than I do. JB has insulted her for years by talking about all of her “sinful” behavior, like having a child out of wedlock and getting divorced. I hope she didn’t internalize that hateful message. 

Its only an insult if Deanna took it that way - single moms and divorce are more common than quiverfulls, lol. Anyway she's very conservative so she likely wears Amy like a pro-life badge anyway.

• Like 3
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Its only an insult if Deanna took it that way - single moms and divorce are more common than quiverfulls, lol. Anyway she's very conservative so she likely wears Amy like a pro-life badge anyway.

I hope she didn’t feel disrespected, but JB talked about her over and over and over throughout the years to sometimes large audiences. Sickening. IMO Amy was lucky to be her only child and not one of a feral 19.

• Like 2
  • Love 7

I assume she is talking the COVID vaccine. It is odd she would post this now. I would imagine her idea of research is much different than mine. A day or so ago she posted a story asking for prayers for someone who was in ICU with COVID.  So her research must show thoughts and prayers after the fact are better than prevention with a vaccine. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Love 7
35 minutes ago, auntieminem said:

I assume she is talking the COVID vaccine. It is odd she would post this now. I would imagine her idea of research is much different than mine. A day or so ago she posted a story asking for prayers for someone who was in ICU with COVID.  So her research must show thoughts and prayers after the fact are better than prevention with a vaccine. 

Thoughts and prayers, but run to the ER. 🤦‍♀️

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1

Lol, research, lol. Is Amy reading the decades of info on mRNA trials and studies? Or maybe she is researching the content of the various vaccines? Or more likely, Amy is looking at anecdotal evidence of likeminded folks that don't have a clue as to what they're talking about.

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Lol, research, lol. Is Amy reading the decades of info on mRNA trials and studies? Or maybe she is researching the content of the various vaccines? Or more likely, Amy is looking at anecdotal evidence of likeminded folks that don't have a clue as to what they're talking about.

She read some memes on Facebook posted by people who barely graduated high school and thinks it makes her an epidemiologist. LMAO 

• Like 1
  • LOL 15
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

First, that is fucking ridiculous, second, apparently they have edibles in the fridge. Is weed legal in AR?

The things people think are cute amazes me.

There are dispensaries in Arkansas, perhaps she has a card. Storing them, obviously within reach of a child, is ignorant. . Posting this,  knowing they’re in the picture, is stupidity.

I’m guessing she ordered those online.

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, skatelady said:

Carrots? There are carrots in there? I see an orange package, but I'm preeeeeetty sure it contains Reese's Pieces.... Maybe she meant for him to hop to the store?

I think the carrots might be behind him in the drawer. Old eyes, I could be mistaken. 👀 

B62056FA-0FDC-40AD-BC5C-2750FFB31CE5.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

First, that is fucking ridiculous, second, apparently they have edibles in the fridge. Is weed legal in AR?

Idk, but it’s no different than having some alcohol in the refrigerator, imo. As long as it’s not accessible to the child.

11 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Idk, but it’s no different than having some alcohol in the refrigerator, imo. As long as it’s not accessible to the child.

I have no problem with folks who indulge in weed. I just wondered if Amy is breaking the law.

From the picture it appears that everything in the fridge is accessible to Dax. Many edibles look like candy so while allowing your kid to climb in the fridge is ridiculous on its own, it is incredibly dangerous and reckless if there are edibles in there.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
8 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I have no problem with folks who indulge in weed. I just wondered if Amy is breaking the law.

From the picture it appears that everything in the fridge is accessible to Dax. Many edibles look like candy so while allowing your kid to climb in the fridge is ridiculous on its own, it is incredibly dangerous and reckless if there are edibles in there.

Exactly, Amy is actually encouraging Dax to do a dangerous in itself bit of climbing that makes everything in the fridge accessible to him. My other objection, not based on the goodness or badness of either, is that alcohol is an acquired taste. I don't see a kid Dax's age liking the taste enough to drink enough to be dangerous. Edibles look like candy and I can easily see a little kid eating way too many. Plus, because it takes a while to kick in, it might be harder to figure out what's wrong.

Edited by satrunrose
  • Like 5
9 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Amy’s reply to the edibles:

BC8A5F66-B8AC-418C-A2D5-7266EAFA2A66.jpeg

Huh, so she's okay with this?

Cannabis in Arkansas is illegal for recreational use. First-time possession of up to four ounces (110 g) is punished with a fine of up to $2,500, imprisonment of up to a year, and a mandatory six month driver's license suspension.

Or at least one of them must have a Medical Marijuana card.

• Useful 3